COLLECTION (40CD)
ALBUMS
Vol.01 T-Bone Walker @ALAC CD1-CD2-CD3
Vol.02 Sonny Terry @ALAC
Vol.03 Muddy Waters & Memphis Slim @ALAC
Vol.04 Rediscovered Blues @ALAC CD1-CD2
Vol.05 Lil' Son Jackson @ALAC CD1-CD2
Vol.06 Roy Brown @ALAC
Vol.07 Son House @FLAC
Vol.08 John Lee Hooker @ALAC CD1-CD2-CD3
Vol.09 Jimmy Rogers @ALAC
Vol.10 Snooks Eablin (1960-63) @FLAC
Vol.11 Texas Guitar Killers @ALAC CD1-CD2
Vol.12 Mississippi F.McDowell @ALAC CD1-CD2
Vol.13 Livin' With The Blues @ALAC
Vol.14 Pee Wee Crayton @ALAC
Vol.15 Amos Milburn @ALAC CD1-CD2-CD3
Vol.16 Floyd Dixon @ALAC CD1-CD2
Vol.17 Z.Z. Hill @FLAC CD1-CD2
Vol.18 Rediscovered Blues II (Never Released)
Vol.19 Jumpin' Like Mad @ALAC CD1-CD2
Vol.20 Cocktail Combos @ALAC CD1-CD2-CD3
Vol.21 Kansas City Blues @ALAC CD1-CD2-CD3
Vol.22 Louisiana Swamp Blues @ALAC
Vol.23 Harpin' The Blues @ALAC CD1-CD2
Vol.01
T-Bone Walker
CD1
101-TBone Blues
102-I Got A Break Baby
103-Mean Old World
104-No Worry Blues (Alt.)
105-No Worry Blues
106-Don't Leave Me Baby (Alt.)
107-Don't Leave Me Baby
108-Bobby Sox Baby (Alt.)
109-Bobby Sox Baby
110-I'm Gonna Find My Baby
111-I'm In An Awful Mood
112-It's A Lowdown Dirty Deal
113-Don't Give Me The Runaround
114-Hard Pain Blues
115-I Know Your Wig Is Gone
116-TBone Jumps Again
117-Call It Stormy Monday (Alt.)
118-Call It Stormy Monday
119-She Had To Let Me Down (Alt.)
120-She Had To Let Me Down
121-She's My Old Time Used To Be
122-Dream Girl Blues (Alt.)
123-Dream Girl Blues
124-Midnight Blues (Alt.)
125-Midnight Blues
CD2
201-Long Lost Lover Blues (Alt.)
202-Long Lost Lover Blues
203-Triflin' Woman Blues (Alt.)
204-Triflin' Woman Blues
205-Long Skirt Baby Blues (Alt.)
206-Long Skirt Baby Blues
207-Goodbye Blues
208-Too Much Trouble Blues (Alt.)
209-Too Much Trouble Blues
210-I'm Waiting For Your Call
211-Hypin' Woman Blues (Alt.)
212-Hypin' Woman Blues
213-So Blue Blues
214-On Your Way Blues
215-Natural Blues
216-That's Better For Me
217-First Love Blues (Alt.)
218-First Love Blues
219-Lonesome Woman Blues (Alt. 1)
220-Lonesome Woman Blues (Alt. 2)
221-Lonesome Woman Blues
222-Vacation Blues
223-Inspiration Blues (Alt.)
224-Inspiration Blues
225-Description Blues (Alt.)
CD3
301-Description Blues
302-TBone Shuffle (Alt.)
303-TBone Shuffle
304-That Old Feelin' Is Gone
305-The Time Seems So Long
306-Prison Blues
307-Hometown Blues
308-Wise Man Blues (Alt.)
309-Wise Man Blues
310-Misfortune Blues (Alt.)
311-Misfortune Blues
312-I Wish You Were Mine (Alt.)
313-I Wish You Were Mine
314-I'm Gonna Move You Out & Get Somebody Else
315-She's The No_Sleepin'est Woman (Alt.)
316-She's The No_Sleepin'est Woman
317-Plain Old Down Home Blues
318-Born To Be No Good
319-Go Back To The One You Love (Alt.)
320-Go Back To The One You Love
321-I Want A Little Girl
322-I'm Still In Love With You
323-You're My Best Poker Hand (Alt.)
324-You're My Best Poker Hand
325-West Side Baby
CBC Vol.01 T-Bone Walker @ALAC
Vol.02
Sonny Terry
TRACKS
01-Telephone Blues
02-Custard Pie Blues
03-Riff And Harmonica Jump
04-Mad Man Blues
05-All Alone Blues
06-Dirty Mistreater, Don't You Know
07-Early Morning Blues
08-Whoopin' The Blues
09-Beer Garden Blues
10-Screamin' And Cryin' Blues
11-Crow Jane Blues
12-Worried Man Blues
13-Airplane Blues
14-Hot Headed Woman
15-Harmonica Rag
16-Leavin' Blues
CBC Vol.02 Sonny Terry @ALAC
Vol.03
Muddy Waters & Memphis Slim
TRACKS
01-Hoochie Coochie Man (Muddy Waters)
02-Walkin' Thru The Park (Muddy Waters)
03-Boogie Woogie Memphis (Memphis Slim)
04-Rollin' And Tumbin' (Memphis Slim)
05-How Long (Live) (Memphis Slim)
06-Rock Me (Muddy Waters)
07-Blow Wind Blow (Muddy Waters)
08-John Henry (Memphis Slim)
09-Stack Alee (Memphis Slim)
10-How Long (Memphis Slim)
11-All This Piano Boogie (Memphis Slim)
12-Bye Bye Baby (Memphis Slim)
13-Love My Baby (Memphis Slim)
14-When The Sun Goes Down (Memphis Slim)
15-Some Day Baby (Memphis Slim)
16-Slim's Slow Blues (Memphis Slim)
17-Gee Ain't It Hard To Find Somebody (Memphis Slim)
CBC Vol.03 Muddy Waters & Memphis Slim @ALAC
Vol.04
Rediscovered Blues
CD1
101-Ain't Nothin' Like Whiskey
....(L.Hopkins, B.McGhee, S.Terry & B.J.Williams)
102-Penitentiary Blues
....(L.Hopkins, B.McGhee, S.Terry & B.J.Williams)
103-If You Steal My Chickens, You Can't Make 'Em Lay
....(L.Hopkins, B.McGhee)
104-First Meeting
....(L.Hopkins, B.McGhee, S.Terry & B.J.Williams)
105-How Long Have It Been Since You Been Home
....(L.Hopkins, B.McGhee, S.Terry)
106-Wimmin From Coast To Coast
....(L.Hopkins, B.McGhee, S.Terry & B.J.Williams)
107-Key To The Highway (S.Terry & B.McGhee)
108-Lose Your Money (S.Terry & B.McGhee)
109-Louise (S.Terry & B.McGhee)
110-Sportin' Life (S.Terry & B.McGhee)
111-New Harmonica Breakdown (S.Terry & B.McGhee)
112-Prison Bound (S.Terry & B.McGhee)
113-Livin' With The Blues (S.Terry & B.McGhee)
114-Blowin' The Blues (S.Terry & B.McGhee)
CD2
201-Baby, Please Don't Go (S.Terry & B.McGhee)
202-Twelve Gates To The City (S.Terry & B.McGhee)
203-Pawnshop Blues (S.Terry & B.McGhee)
204-Brownie's Guitar Blues (S.Terry & B.McGhee)
205-Oh Baby (Big Joe Williams)
206-Hand Me Down My Old Walking Stick (Big Joe Williams)
207-Shady Grove (Big Joe Williams)
208-Mama Don't Like Me Runnin' Round (Big Joe Williams)
209-Sittin' 'N' Thinkin' (Big Joe Williams)
210-Scardie Mama (Big Joe Williams)
211-Blues 'Round The World (Big Joe Williams)
212-Everybody's Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
....(Big Joe Williams)
213-Pearly Mae (Big Joe Williams)
214-Baby Keeps On Breaking 'Em Down (Big Joe Williams)
215-Church Bells Ring (Big Joe Williams)
216-Take It All (Big Joe Williams)
217-Toledo To Buffalo (Big Joe Williams)
218-She'll Be Coming 'Round The Mountain
....(Big Joe Williams)
219-Old Folks Tavern (Big Joe Williams)
220-Baby, Please Don't Go (Big Joe Williams)
CBC Vol.04 Rediscovered Blues @ALAC
Vol.05
Lil' Son Jackson
CD1
101-Ticket Agent Blues
102-True Love Blues
103-Evening Blues
104-Spending Money Blues
105-Tough Luck Blues
106-Peace Breaking People
107-Rockin' And Rollin'
108-Two Timin' Woman
109-Rocky Road
110-Disgusted
111-Travelin' Alone
112-New Year's Resolution
113-Young Woman's Blues
114-Mr. Blues
115-Time Changes Things
116-Wondering Blues
117-Restless Blues
118-All Alone
119-Everybody's Blues
120-Travelin' Woman
121-Stop For The Red Light
122-Aching Heart
123-Upstairs Boogie
124-All My Love
125-My Little Girl
126-Big Gun Blues
127-Get High Everybody
CD2
201-Let Me Down Easy
202-My Younger Day
203-I Wish To Go Home
204-Black And Brown
205-Journey Back Home
206-Sad Letter Blues
207-Rockin' And Rollin' #2
208-Lonely Blues
209-Freight Train Blues
210-How Long
211-Good Ole Wagon
212-Blues By The Hour
213-Pulp Wood Blues
214-Losin' My Woman
215-Trouble Don't Last
216-Movin' To The Country
217-Thrill Me Baby
218-Confession
219-Doctor, Doctor
220-Piggly Wiggly
221-Dirty Work
222-Little Girl
223-Big Rat
224-Sugar Mama
225-Messin' Up
226-Prison Bound
227-Rollin' Mill
228-Can't Keep A Good Man Down
CBC Vol.05 Lil' Son Jackson @ALAC
Vol.06
Roy Brown
TRACKS
01-Everybody
02-The Tick Of The
03-No Greater Thrill
04-Saturday Night
05-Party Doll
06-I'm Stickin' Wit
07-Let The Four Win
08-I'm In Love
09-Diddy_Y_Diddy_O
10-Crying Over You
11-Slow Down Little
12-Ain't Gonna Do It
13-Ivy League
14-Sail On Little G
15-I'm Convicted Of
16-I'm Ready To Play
17-Hip Shakin' Baby
18-Be My Love Tonig
19-We're Goin' Rock
20-I Love You, I Ne
CBC Vol.06 Roy Brown @ALAC
Vol.07
Son House
TRACKS
01-Monologue The B_L_U_E_S
02-Between midnight and day
03-I want to go home on the morning train
04-Levee camp moan
05-This little light of mine
06-Monologue_Thinkin' strong
07-Death letter blues
08-How to treat a man
09-Grinnin' in your face
10-John The Revelator
CBC Vol.07 Son House @FLAC
Vol.08
John Lee Hooker
CD1
101-Come Back Baby
102-Forgive Me
103-Streets Is Filled With Women
104-Moon Is Rising
105-Whistle Done Blown
106-Turnin' Gray Blues
107-She Was In Chicago
108-Lord Taketh My Baby Away
109-Just Like A Woman
110-Throw This Old Dog A Bone
111-Johnny Lee's Mood
112-Miss Eloise, Miss Eloise
113-Crying All Night
114-Welfare Blues
115-Johnny Lee's Original Boogie
116-She Left Me By Myself
117-Out The Door I Went
118-My Baby She's Long And Tal
CD2
201-No Mortgage On My Soul
202-I Come To You Baby
203-I Rule My Den
204-The Great Disaster Of 1936
205-The Winding Highway
206-She Quit Me
207-How Long Can This Go On
208-Can I Say Hello
209-I Had A Dream
210-Me And A Woman
211-Throw My Money Around
212-Well I Got To Leave
213-I Gotta Be Comin' Back
214-I Don't Be Welcome Here
215-Two Voice Original Mood
216-Three Voice Original Mood
217-Johnny Says Come Back
218-The Story Of A Married Woman
219-Snap Them Fingers Boogie
CD3
301-Lord What More Can I Do
302-Baby Please Don't Go
303-I'm Going Away
304-Hummin' The Blues
305-Johnny Lee And The Thing
306-Slow Down Your Chatter Baby
307-I Did Everything
308-Someone To Love Take.1
309-Someone To Love Take.2
310-There's A Day Comin' Baby
311-I Was Beggin' My Baby
312-Nobody To Talk To Me
313-I'm Gonna Whip Ya Baby
314-It's A Crime And A Shame
315-I Met The Grindin' Man
316-Louisiana Blues For You
317-Long, Long Way From Home
318-Sometime
319-Snap Them Fingers Boogie
320-T.B.'s Killin' Me
CBC Vol.08 John Lee Hooker @ALAC
Vol.09
Jimmy Rogers
TRACKS
01-Act Like You Love Me
02-Broken Hearted Blues
03-Information Please
04-Bad Luck Blues
Gold-Tailed Bird
06-Lonesome Blues
07-Brown_Skinned Woman
08-That's All Right
09-You're Sweet
10-Sloppy Drunk
11-Live At Ma Bee's
12-House Rocker
13-Pretty Baby
14-You're The One
15-Blues (Follow Me All Day Long)
16-Slick Chick
17-I Lost A Good Woman
18-Dorcie Belle
CBC Vol.09 Jimmy Rogers @ALAC
Vol.10
Snooks Eaglin (1960-63)
TRACKS
01-Yours Truly
02-Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
03-That Certain Door
04-By The Water
05-If I Could
06-Guess Who
07-C.C. Rider
08-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
09-I've Been Walkin'
10-My Head is Spinnin'
11-Would You
12-Travelin' Mood
13-Goin' To The River
14-I'm Slippin' In
15-Nothing Sweet as You
16-Don't Slam That Door
17-People Are Talkin'
18-Long Gone
19-Willy Lee
20-Reality (formerly Wake Up)
21-If I Loved You Baby
22-You Call Everybody Sweetheart but Me
23-Little Eva
24-Cover Girl
25-Is It True
26-Down Yonder We Go Balling
CBC Vol.10 Snooks Eaglin (1960-63) @FLAC
Vol.11
Texas Guitar Killers
CD1
101-My Baby Left Me (TBone Walker)
102-Come Back To Me Baby (TBone Walker)
103-I Can't Stand Being Away From You (TBone Walker)
104-She Is Going To Ruin Me (TBone Walker)
105-Gatmouth Boogie (Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown)
106-Guitar In My Hand (Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown)
107-After Sunset (Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown)
108-Without Me Baby (Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown)
109-Night & Day (Lowell Fulson)
110-Double Trouble Blues (Lowell Fulson)
111-Stormin & Rainin' (Lowell Fulson)
112-Good Woman Blues (Lowell Fulson)
113-All Through My Dreams (Lightnin' Hopkins)
114-Mean And Evil Blues (Lightnin' Hopkins)
115-Up Today Down Tomorrow (Smokey Hogg)
116-Great Big Mama (Smokey Hogg)
117-Worryin' Blues (Smokey Hogg)
118-Need My Help (Smokey Hogg)
119-In This World Alone (Smokey Hogg)
120-Key To My Door (Smokey Hogg)
CD2
201-The Hustle Is On (TBone Walker)
202-Baby Broke My Heart (TBone Walker)
203-Evil Hearted Woman (TBone Walker)
204-No Reason (TBone Walker)
205-Look Me in the Eye (TBone Walker)
206-Too Lazy (TBone Walker)
207-When It Rains It Pours (Pee Wee Crayton)
208-Daybreak (Pee Wee Crayton)
209-Blues Don't Leave Me (Lowell Fulson)
210-Blues Never Fail (Lowell Fulson)
211-Chuck With the Boys (Lowell Fulson)
212-You Gotta Reap (Lowell Fulson)
213-When I've Been Drinking (Smokey Hogg)
214-I Gotta Ride (Smokey Hogg)
215-Tear Me Down (Smokey Hogg)
216-Train Whistle (Smokey Hogg)
217-My Baby's Gone (Smokey Hogg)
218-Peace of Mind (Smokey Hogg)
219-Oo-Wee (Smokey Hogg)
CBC Vol.11 Texas Guitar Killers @ALAC
Vol.12
Mississippi Fred McDowell
CD1
101-Baby Please Don't Go
102-Good Morning Little School Girl
103-Kokomo Me Baby
104-That's All Right Baby
105-Red Cross Store
106-Everybody's Down on Me
107-61 Highway
108-Glory Hallelujah
109-Jesus Is on the Mainline
110-Someday
CD2
201-Write Me a Few of Your Lines
202-Mortgage on My Soul
203-Baby Let Me Lay Down (in Your Cool Iron Bed)
204-Drop Down Mama
205-Rap; Louise
206-Somebody Keeps Callin' Me
207-Eyes like an Eagle
208-My Baby She Gonna Jump and Shout
209-Long Line Skinner
210-Baby Please Don't Go [alt.]
CBC Vol.12 Mississippi F.McDowell @FLAC.CD1-2
Vol.13
Livin' With The Blues
TRACKS
01-Rock Me (Muddy Waters)
02-Wimmin From Coast To Coast
...(B.McGhee, L.Hopkins, B.J.Williams, S.Terry)
03-Ticket Agent Blues (Lil' Son Jackson)
04-Call It Stormy Monday But Tuesday Is Just As
Bad
...(T Bone Walker)
05-How Long (Memphis Slim)
06-Livin' With The Blues (B.McGhee &
S.Terry)
07-That's All Right (Jimmy Rogers)
08-Three Voice Original Mood (John Lee Hooker)
09-Kokomo Me Baby (Mississippi Fred Mcdowell)
10-Death Letter Blues (Son House)
11-Pearly Mae (Big Joe Williams)
12-Whoopin' The Blues (Sonny Terry)
13-When I've Been Drinkin' (Smokey Hogg)
14-By The Water (Snooks Eaglin)
15-Good Woman Blues (Lowell Fulson)
16-Gatemouth Boogie (Gatemouth Brown)
17-Daybreak (Pee Wee Crayton)
18-Let The Four Winds Blow (Roy Brown)
CBC Vol.13 Livin' With The Blues @ALAC
Vol.14
Pee Wee Crayton
TRACKS
01-When It Rains It Pours
02-Daybreak
03-Wine_O
04-Do Unto Others
05-Every Dog Has His Day
06-Hurry, Hurry
07-Eyes Full Of Tears
08-I Need Your Love
09-You Know_Yeah
10-Runnin' Wild
11-My Idea About You
12-I Got News For You
13-Baby Don't You Cry
14-Don't Break My Heart
15-Wondering Why
16-Yours Truly
17-I Must Go On
18-Be Faithful
19-Blues Before Dawn
20-Don't Go
CBC Vol.14 Pee Wee Crayton @ALAC
Vol.15
Amos Milburn
CD1
101-After Midnite
102-My Baby's Boogying
103-Down The Road Apiece
104-Amos' Blues
105-Amos' Boogie
106-Operation Blues
107-Cinch Blues
108-Everything I Do Is Wrong
109-Blues At Sundown
110-Money Hustilin' Woman
111-Sad And Blue
112-Mean Woman
113-Aladdin Boogie
114-Nickel Plated Baby
115-Real Gone
116-Rainy Weather Blues
117-Train Whistle Blues
118-Train Time Blues
119-Bye Bye Boogie
120-Pot Luck Boogie
121-It's A Married Woman
122-My Tortured Mind
CD2
201-Hold Me Baby
202-Chicken Shack Boogie
203-Hard Driving Blues
204-I'm Gonna Leave You
205-Pool Playing Blues
206-Rocky Road Blues (Take 1)
207-Rocky Road Blues (Take 2)
208-Lonesome For The blues
209-Slow Down Blues
210-Anybody's Blues
211-It Took A Long, Long Time
212-Wolf On The River
213-Frank's Blues
214-Empty Arms Blues
215-A & M Blues
216-Won't You Kinda Think It Over
217-Jitterbug Fashion Parade
218-My Luck Is Bound To Change
219-Roomin' House Boogie
220-Walkin' Blues
221-Blue And Lonesome
222-Let's Make Christmas Merry, Baby
CD3
301-Drifting Blues
302-Untitled Boogie
303-Melting Blues
304-Boogie Woogie
305-Atomic Baby
306-Sex Shack Boogie
307-Birmingham Bounce
308-Let's Rock A While
309-Hard Luck Blues
310-Two Years Of Torture
311-Bad, Bad Whiskey
312-Tears, Tears, Tears
313-Put Something In My Hand
314-Trouble In Mind
315-Flying Home
316-Let Me Go Home, Whiskey
317-Please Mr. Johnson
318-Let's Have A Party
319-One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer
320-Good, Good Whiskey
321-After Awhile
322-I Guess I'll Go
CBC Vol.15 Amos Milburn @ALAC
Vol.16
Floyd Dixon
CD1
101-Sad Journey
102-She's Understanding
103-Let's Dance
104-We'll Be Together
105-Rockin' At Home
106-Pleasure Days
107-Don't Cry Now Baby
108-I'm So Worried
109-Hamp's Gumbo
110-Pretty Baby
111-Sonny's Blues
112-Sad Feeling
113-I Want A Little Girl
114-Married Woman
115-Wino Blues
116-Empty Stocking Blues
117-Walkin' and Talkin' Blues
118-Girl Fifteen
119-Hard Road Blues (Travelin' Man)
120-Blues In My Heart
121-San Francisco Blues
122-Long Distance Telephone Blues
123-Bad Neighborhood
124-You Played Me For A Fool
CD2
201-Real Lovin' Mama
202-Unlucky Girl
203-Evil Lover Blues
204-Four Years
205-Telephone Blues
206-Blues For Cuba
207-Time and Place
208-You Need Me Now
209-Broken Hearted Traveller
210-Do I Love You
211-A Long Time Ago
212-Lovin' (Brought Me Into This World)
213-I Paid The Price
214-How Could You Be So Mean
215-Mean Papa Blues
216-My Wonderful One
217-Too Much Jelly Roll
218-Baby Let's Go Down To The Woods
219-Tired, Broke and Busted
220-Come Back Baby
221-Call Operator 210
222-Wine, Wine, Wine
223-The River
224-Red Cherries
CBC Vol.16 Floyd Dixon @ALAC
Vol.17
Z.Z. Hill
CD1
101-I've Got To Get You Back
102-You Were Wrong
103-Your Love Makes Me Feel Good
104-My Adorable One
105-Can I Get A Witness
106-Love In The Street
107-Your Love
108-Cause I Love You
109-Dream Don't Let Me Down
110-Friendship Only Goes So Far
111-The Red Rooster
112-Ain't Nothing You Can Do
113-It Ain't Safe
114-Let Them Talk
115-Am I Groovin' You
116-Snap Your Fingers
CD2
201-Bad Mouth And Gossip
202-Clean Up America
203-Country Love
204-The Best I Ever Had
205-Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right
206-You're Killing Me (Slowly But
Surely)
207-Funny Face
208-I Created A Monster
209-That Ain't The Way You Make Love
210-Steppin' In The Shoes Of A Fool
211-Two Sides To Every Story
212-I Keep On Lovin' You
213-Whoever's Thrilling You (Is Killing
Me)
214-Look What You've Done
215-My Turn
216-I Don't Need Half A Love
CBC Vol.17 Z.Z. Hill @FLAC.CD1-2
Vol.18
Rediscovered Blues II
UNKNOWN ! NEVER RELEASED !!
CD1
101. You Can't Be Lucky All the Time
102. Sweet Old Chicago
103. Jail Bait - (previously
unreleased)
104. Blood Stains
105. Hush Oh Hush
106. Cannonball - (previously
unreleased)
107. I'm Tired
108. Crazy Fox
109. Direct South
110. Wake up in the Morning
111. Driftin' Blues
112. Puppy Love
113. New B&O Blues
114. Midnight Special
115. In the Evening
116. Meet Me in the the Bottom
117. Wee Wee Baby
118. I'm the One
CD2
201. You Used to Love Me
202. My Past Life
203. She's Got a Thing Going On
204. Substitute Woman
205. Canada Walk - (previously
unreleased)
206. Blue and Lonesome - (prev.
unreleased)
207. Goin' Back to Memphis - (prev.
unreleased)
208. Blue and Lonesome II - (prev.
unreleased)
209. Dust My Broom - (previously
unreleased)
210. Come Day, Go Day - (previously
unreleased)
211. Well, Alright - (previously
unreleased)
212. Devil Is a Busy Man, The - (prev.
unreleased)
213. Pinetop's Boogie Woogie - (prev.
unreleased)
214. Goin' Back to Memphis II
215. Dust My Broom II
216. Unlucky One
217. Canada Walk II - (previously
unreleased)
218. Jumpin' After Midnight - (prev.
unreleased)
219. Hot House Stuff
CD3
301. Got to Get to My Baby
302. Miss Bessie Mae
303. Everytime I Get to Drinkin'
304. Midnight Stomp - (previously
unreleased)
305. Little Girl Blues
306. I Don't Worry
307. Room and Board
308. Long Curly Mane
309. Roebuck Man
310. Before You Go
311. Boogie in the Morning
312. What Are You Trying to Do
313. Burying Ground
314. Death Valley Blues
315. Korrina Korrina
316. Old and Grey
317. Needle Time
318. Get You in My Arms
319. Blind Man Sees
Vol.19
Jumpin' Like Mad
CD1
101-Jumpin' Tonight (aka Midnight
Rockin') (Joe Turner)
102-Safronia B (Calvin Boze)
103-Cow Cow Boogie (Ella Mae Morse)
104-Jumpin' With Symphony Sid
(Lester Young)
105-Jump It With a Shuffle (Jesse
Price)
106-Oh Babe! (Kay Starr)
107-Stingy Blues (Cootie Williams
Orchestra)
108-Oo_Pa_Pa_Da (Babs' Three Bips
& a Bop)
109-Hypin' Women Blues (TBone
Walker)
110-Fine Brown Frame (Nellie
Lutcher)
111-Baby, Let's Be Friends (Jesse
Price)
112-Be Baba Leba (Helen Humes)
113-The Frim Fram Sauce (King Cole
Trio)
114-Solid Potato Salad (Ella Mae
Morse)
115-Pork Chops & Mustard Greens
....(Ernie Andrews & Maxwell
Davis)
116-Jack's Town (Gene Ammons
Quintet)
117-This Joint's Too Hip for Me
(Betty Hall Jones)
118-Marihuana Boogie (Lalo Guerrero)
119-Pachuko Hop (Ike Carpenter
Orchetra)
120-Juice Head Baby (Cootie Williams
Orchestra)
121-Cheap Old Wine and Whiskey (Jack
'the Bear' Parker)
122-Looped (Calvin Boze)
123-I Ain't Drunk (Jimmy Liggins)
124-All That Wine Is Gone (Big Jay
McNeely)
125-I Seen What'cha Done (Louis
Jordan)
126-No More Alcohol (Jimmy Liggins)
CD2
201-Insect Ball (Big Jay McNeely)
202-Gee! (Charles Brown)
203-The House of Blue Lights (Ella Mae
Morse & Don Raye)
204-The Hustle Is On (TBone Walker)
205-Blowin' Red's Top (Gene Ammons
Quintet)
206-He Should'a Flip'd When He Flop'd
(J.Mercer & C.Williams)
207-He's a Real Gone Guy (Nellie
Lutcher)
208-My Baby Done Left Me (Jessie
Price)
209-Chicas Patas Boogie (Oh Babe!)
(Lalo Guerrero)
210-Chittlin' Ball (King Porter
Orchestra)
211-Wrong Neighborhood (Cootie
Williams)
212-Jumpin' Jack (Ella Mae Morse)
213-Fat and Forty (Al Hibbler with Tab
Smith)
214-No Name Boogie (Joe Lutcher)
215-Concentration (Gene Ammons
Quintet)
216-Two Cats (Harry 'the Hipster'
Gibson)
217-Yeah Yeah Yeah (Peggy Lee)
218-I'll Die Happy (Louis Jordan)
219-I May Be Easy, But I'm No Fool
(Cootie Williams)
220-Travelin' Baby (Ernie Andrews
& Maxwell Davis)
221-Blow Man Blow (Calvin Boze)
222-Boogie Woogie King (Jimmy Liggins)
223-Keep Your Nose Out of My Business
(Calvin Boze)
224-Talking That Talk (Jimmy Liggins)
225-5 Months, 2 Weeks, 2 Days (Louis
Prima, Sam Butera)
CBC Vol.19 Jumpin' Like Mad
@ALAC
Vol.20
Cocktail Combos
CD1
101-Straighten up and Fly Right
(Nat King Cole)
102-Gee Baby, Ain't I Good to You
(Nat King Cole)
103-Sweet Lorraine (Nat King Cole)
104-Easy Listening Blues (Nat King
Cole)
105-Bring Another Drink (Nat King
Cole)
106-I'm a Shy Guy (Nat King Cole)
107-You're Nobody 'Til Somebody
Loves You (Nat King Cole)
108-Don't Blame Me (Nat King Cole)
109-I'm Through With Love (Nat
King Cole)
110-Come to Baby, Do! (Nat King
Cole)
111-The Frim Fram Sauce (Nat King
Cole)
112-Loan Me Two Till Tuesday (Nat
King Cole)
113-Route 66 Kicks (Nat King Cole)
114-Baby, Baby All the Time (Nat
King Cole)
115-Oh, But I Do! (Nat King Cole)
116-But She's My Buddy's Chick
(Nat King Cole)
117-You Call It Madness (But I
Call It Love) (Nat King Cole)
118-(I Love You) For Sentimental
Reasons (Nat King Cole)
119-You're the Cream in My Coffee
(Nat King Cole)
120-You Don't Learn That in School
(Nat King Cole)
121-I Miss You So (Nat King Cole)
122-I Think You Get What I Mean
(Nat King Cole)
123-(Everyone Has Someone) But All
I've Got Is Me (Nat King Cole)
124-What'll I Do (Nat King Cole)
125-I'll String Along With You
(Nat King Cole)
CD2
201-Blazer's Boogie (Johnny
Moore's Three Blazers)
202-Baby Don't You Cry (Johnny
Moore's Three Blazers)
203-Drifting Blues (Johnny
Moore's Three Blazers)
204-Homesick Blues (Charles
Brown)
205-How High The Moon (Charles
Brown)
206-Get Yourself Another Fool
(Charles Brown)
207-In The Evening When The Sun
Goes Down (Charles Brown)
208-Trouble Blues (Charles
Brown)
209-I Don't Care Who Knows
(Charles Brown)
210-When Your Lover Has Gone
(Charles Brown)
211-Tormented (Charles Brown)
212-Alley Batting (Charles
Brown)
213-Take Me (Charles Brown)
214-Let's Have A Ball (Charles
Brown)
215-Did You Ever Love A Woman
(Charles Brown)
216-Again (Charles Brown)
217-Gee! (Charles Brown)
218-I've Made Up My Mind
(Charles Brown)
219-That Old Feeling (Charles
Brown)
220-Without The One You Love
(Charles Brown)
221-Black Night (Charles Brown)
222-Once There Lived A Fool
(Charles Brown)
223-Hard Times (Charles Brown)
224-Evening Shadows (Charles
Brown)
225-Rollin' Like A Pebble In The
Sand (Charles Brown)
CD3
301-Rising Sun (Charles Brown)
302-Cryin' and Driftin' Blues
(Charles Brown)
303-Goodnight My Love (Charles
Brown)
304-Cryin' Mercy (Charles Brown)
305-P.S. I Love You (Charles
Brown)
306-My Silent Love (Charles
Brown)
307-I Want to Fool Around With
You (Charles Brown)
308-Married Woman (Floyd Dixon)
309-Wino Blues (Floyd Dixon)
310-Empty Stocking Blues (Floyd
Dixon)
311-Walkin' and Talkin' Blues
(Floyd Dixon)
312-San Francisco Blues (Floyd
Dixon)
313-Bad Neighborhood (Floyd
Dixon)
314-You Played Me for a Fool
(Floyd Dixon)
315-Telephone Blues (Floyd
Dixon)
316-You Need Me Now (Floyd
Dixon)
317-Broken Hearted Traveler
(Floyd Dixon)
318-Do I Love You (Floyd Dixon)
319-A Long Time Ago (Floyd
Dixon)
320-Lovin' (Brought Me into This
World) (Floyd Dixon)
321-Tired, Broke, and Busted
(Floyd Dixon)
322-Come Back Baby (Floyd Dixon)
323-Call Operator 210 (Floyd
Dixon)
324-Wine, Wine, Wine (Floyd
Dixon)
325-Red Cherries (Floyd Dixon)
CBC Vol.20 Cocktail Combos
@ALAC
Vol.21
Kansas City Blues
CD1
101-Moten Swing (Jay McShann)
102-Come On Over To My House
(Jay McShann)
103-Trouble In Mind (Jay
McShann)
104-On The Sunny Side Of The
Street (Jay McShann)
105-Confessin' The Blues (Jay
McShann)
106-Walkin' Blues (Jay McShann)
107-Hard Working Man Blues (Jay
McShann)
108-When I've Been Drinking (Jay
McShann)
109-Go_Round Blues (Jay McShann)
110-Bad Tale Boogie (Jay
McShann)
111-McShann's Boogie Blues (Jay
McShann)
112-Everything Will Be All Right
(Jay McShann)
113-Pic's Boogie (Jay McShann)
114-Scotty's (Jay McShann)
115-Cover Up (Jay McShann)
116-(Scotty Can Blow) Kicks (Jay
McShann)
117-Tonight's The Night (Julia
Lee)
118-My Man Stands Out (Julia
Lee)
119-Do You Want It (Julia Lee)
120-It Comes In Like A Lion
(Julia Lee)
121-When You Want Chili (Bus
Moten)
122-It's Hard To Laugh Or Smile
(Bus Moten)
123-You'll Wind Up On Top (Bus
Moten)
124-On The Gravy Train (Bus
Moten)
CD2
201-Don't Come Too Soon (Julia
Lee)
202-Ugly Papa (Julia Lee)
203-Don't Save It Too Long (The
Money Song) (Julia Lee)
204-After Hours Waltz (Julia
Lee)
205-I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody
None Of My Jelly Roll (Bus
Moten)
206-Sugar Daddy Blues (Bus
Moten)
207-Gone (Bus Moten)
208-Gotta Good Reason For Being
Bad (Bus Moten)
209-Play The Blues (Walter
Brown)
210-What Evil Have I Done
(Walter Brown)
211-Gonna Play With Your Woman
(Walter Brown)
212-Work Don't Bother Me (Walter
Brown)
213-Goosed (Tommy Douglas)
214-Jackson County Romp (Tommy
Douglas)
215-Mizzou' (Tommy Douglas)
216-Hot Sauce (Tommy Douglas)
217-Inform Me Baby (Walter
Brown)
218-Lyin' Woman Blues (Walter
Brown)
219-Suppressin' The Blues
(Walter Brown)
220-Hello and Goodbye (Walter
Brown)
221-You Ain't Got It No More
(Julia Lee)
222-When Your Lover Has Gone
(Julia Lee)
223-Oh Chuck It (In A Bucket)
(Julia Lee)
224-Decent Woman Blues (Julia
Lee)
225-Dragging My Heart Around
(Julia Lee)
CD3
301-Kickapoo (Tommy Douglas)
302-Tea For Tommy (Tommy
Douglas)
303-If You Don't, Why Don't You
(Tommy Douglas)
304-I Want You To Be My Guy
(Tommy Douglas)
305-Douglas Boogie (Tommy
Douglas)
306-The Killion (Tommy Douglas)
307-Leaving Town Blues (Tommy
Douglas)
308-Lights Out (Tommy Douglas)
309-Turn It Over (Bus Moten)
310-That Did It (Bus Moten)
311-Best Friend Blues (Bus
Moten)
312-Baby You Messed Up (Bus
Moten)
313-You Better Leave My Gal
Alone (Jay McShann & Walter
Brown)
314-Lou, Cindy Lou (Jay McShann
with Walter Brown)
315-Squabblin' Woman (Jay
McShann with Walter Brown)
316-I'm Gonna Get Married (Jay
McShann with Walter Brown)
317-New Style Baby (Jay McShann
with Walter Brown)
318-Let's Love Awhile (Jay
McShann with Walter Brown)
319-Nasty Attitude (Jay McShann
with Walter Brown)
320-Slow Down Baby (Jay McShann
with Walter Brown)
321-The Lady With The Black
Dress On (Tim Kennedy)
322-Sister Flat_Top (Tim
Kennedy)
323-It Ain't No Use (Tim
Kennedy)
324-Jumpin' Little Woman (Tim
Kennedy)
CBC Vol.21 Kansas City Blues
@ALAC
Vol.22
Louisiana Swamp Blues
TRACKS
01-Cryin' In The Mornin'
(Guitar Slim)
02-Bad Luck Is On Me (Guitar
Slim)
03-New Arrival (Guitar Slim
and His Playboys)
04-Standin' At The Station
(Guitar Slim)
05-New Bon Ton Roulay
(Clarence 'Bon Ton' Garl
06-Hey Mr. Bon Ton (Clarence
'Bon Ton' Garlow)
07-You Got Me Crying (Clarence
'Bon Ton' Garlow)
08-Dreaming (Clarence 'Bon
Ton' Garlow)
09-I'm Hurt (Clarence 'Bon
Ton' Garlow)
10-Flip Flop (Clarence 'Bon
Ton' Garlow)
11-Jumping At The Zadacoe
(Clarence 'Bon Ton' Garlow)
12-I Can't Fly (Boo Breeding)
13-My Love (She's Gone) (Boo
Breeding)
14-Low And Lonesome (Boo
Breeding)
15-Country Woman (Boo
Breeding)
16-Louisiana Stomp (Clifton
Chenier)
17-Cliston Blues (Clifton
Chenier)
18-Tell Me (Clifton Chenier)
19-Rockin' Hop (Clifton
Chenier)
20-Country Bred (Clifton
Chenier)
21-Rockin' The Bop (Clifton
Chenier)
22-Boo Zoo Stomp (Boo Zoo
Chavis)
23-Paper In My Shoe (Boo Zoo
Chavis)
CBC Vol.22 Louisiana Swamp
Blues @ALAC
Vol.23
Harpin' The Blues
CD1
101-Everything Gonna Be
Alright (Shakey Jake)
102-Hold That Buss Conductor
(Shakey Jake)
103-Strollin' The Strip
(Shakey Jake)
104-Respect Me Baby (Shakey
Jake)
105-I Will Always Love You
(Shakey Jake)
106-Three Times Seven
(Shakey Jake)
107-Farther On Up The Road
(Shakey Jake)
108-A Hard Road To Travel
(Shakey Jake)
109-Save Your Money Baby
(Shakey Jake)
110-Too Hot To Hold (Shakey
Jake)
111-Long Distance Call
(Shakey Jake)
112-Don't Answer The Door
(Shakey Jake)
113-Love Me Baby (Shakey
Jake)
114-Chains Of Love (Lucille
Spann)
115-The Sky Is Falling
(James Cotton)
116-Long didstance Operator
(James Cotton)
117-I'm A Free Man (James
Cotton)
118-Can't Live Without Love
(James Cotton)
119-Kiddy Boy (James Cotton)
CD2
201-Mellow Down Easy (George
'Harmonica' Smith)
202-Can't Hold On Much
Longer (George 'H.' Smith)
203-My Babe (George
'Harmonica' Smith)
204-Juke (George 'Harmonica'
Smith)
205-West Helena Woman
(George 'Harmonica' Smith)
206-Tell Me Mama (George
'Harmonica' Smith)
207-Last Night (George
'Harmonica' Smith)
208-You Better Watch
Yourself (George 'H.' Smith)
209-Key to the Highway
(George 'Harmonica' Smith)
210-Everything's Gonna Be
Alright (George 'H.' Smith)
211-Too Late (George
'Harmonica' Smith)
212-Love With a Feelin'
(Lucille Spann)
213-Goin' Down Slow (George
'Harmonica' Smith)
214-Just a Feelin (George
'Harmonica' Smith)
215-She Moves Me (James
Cotton)
216-Tonight I Wanna Love Me
a Stranger (James Cotton)
217-Nose Open (James Cotton)
218-Goodbye My Lady (James
Cotton)
219-Georgia Swing (James
Cotton)
CBC Vol.23 Harpin' The Blues
@ALAC
7 comments:
Hey Chris! Thanks for this collection. Vol 18 is without links!
@Monsieur Jujube
En français alors !! Vol.18 : jamais édité jamais sorti !
(Voir discogs, allmusic, etc ...). Désolé !
Chris-France
Merci Chris de cette prompte réponse! Je comprend mieux, car je n'avais jamais vu ce volume, alors que je crois posséder presque tous les autres! Snooks eaglins, Jimmy Rogers (fort bien accompagné!!!) sont parmi mes préférés! Merci encore
Hi, Chris
great work ...thank you..!!
Pino
Le volume 18 a bien été produit sous la direction de Pete Welding et devait sortir quand Pete est décédé subitement. Les matrices existent de source certaine et comprennent quantité de titres inédits notamment de très excitants Sunnyland Slim avec Luther Allison, George Smith etc... Je suis allé voir la Tour Capitole à Hollywood et discuter avec certains cadres à qui j'avais suggéré de rechercher cet album et de l'éditer car il y avait sans doute alors un public de fans de blues désireux d'acquérir ce volume. Ils avaient l'air intéressés mais rien ne s'est passé. Capitol est aujourd'hui possédé par le groupe Universal qui ne s'intéresse guère à ses archives.
Hi Gérard,
Merci de ces précisions ! Certains blog admin me traitent de "mongolien du Blues" et c'est grace à des gens comme toi que je peux espérer me cultiver !
Quant à Pascal Nègre (Universal France) je crois qu'il est plus soucieux des pertes dues aux pirates et au bien-être de ses actionnaires que part la sortie d'un quelconque album destiné à une niche de fanatiques, comme moi, de Nlues !!
Merci encore
Amicalement
Chris-France
Merci beaucoup Chris!! Another fantastic collection from BLUES, BLUES, BLUES.
Again I have 6 of these but never thought I would see the rest, you are the best.
Cheers from Rixboy
Post a Comment