Ike & Tina Turner were an American musical duo composed of the
husband-and-wife team of Ike Turner and Tina Turner.
The duo started as an offshoot splinter act from Ike Turner's Kings
of Rhythm before the name changed to the Ike & Tina Turner
Revue.
The duo was once considered "one of the hottest, most durable, and
potentially most explosive of all R&B ensembles".
Their early works including "A Fool in Love", "It's Gonna Work Out
Fine", "I Idolize You" and "River Deep - Mountain High" became high
points in the development of soul music while their later works were
cited for wildly interpretive re-arrangements of rock songs such as "I
Want to Take You Higher" and "Proud Mary", the latter song for which
they won a Grammy Award.
They're also known for their often-ribald live performances, which
were only matched by that of James Brown and the Famous Flames in
terms of musical spectacle.
The duo was inducted to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1991....
(Wikipedia)
NEW !
1981-Kings Of Rhythm (LP) @FLAC
1991-Ike Turner (1958-59) @FLAC
1991-Trailblazer @FLAC
1995-Rhythm Rockin' Blues @FLAC
2007-My Bluescountry @FLAC
Rocks The Blues
TRACKS
01-Hey Miss Tina
02-Stringin' Along
03-I Miss You So
04-Nobody Wants Me
05-The Way You Used To Treat Me
06-Bayou Rock (1954)
07-The Wild One
08-All The Blues All The Time
IKTR-1963-Rocks The Blues @FLAC
Kings of Rhythm
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Matchbox (Version B) (Tommy Hodge)
A2-I Know You Don't Love Me No More (T.Hodge)
A3-You Keep On Worrying Me (Jackie Brenston)
A4-Box Top (Ike Turner)
A5-I'm Gonna Forget About You (Tommy Hodge)
B1-How Long (Will It Last) (Tommy Hodge)
B2-You've Got To Lose (Jackie Brenston)
B3-Walking Down The Aisle (Ike Turner)
B4-Matchbox (Version A) (Tommy Hodge)
1981-Kings Of Rhythm (LP) @FLAC
Ike Turner
(1958-59)
TRACKS
01-Matchbox (Version B) (Ike Turner & KOR)
02-(I Know) You Don't Love Me (Ike Turner & KOR)
03-You Keep On Worrying Me (Ike Turner & KOR)
04-Box Top (Ike Turner & His Kings Of Rhythm)
05-I'm Gonna Forget About You (Ike Turner & KOR)
06-Down And Out (Ike Turner & His Kings Of Rhythm)
07-You've Got To Lose (Ike Turner & His Kings Of Rhythm)
08-Walking Down The Isle (Ike Turner & KOR)
09-Matchbox (Version B2) (Ike Turner & KOR)
10-Tell Me Darling (Betty Everett & Willie Dixon Band)
11-I'll Weep No More (Betty Everett & Willie Dixon Band)
12-Keep On Lovin' Me Baby (Otis Rush & His Band)
13-You Don't Love Me (Alt.take)(Ike Turner & KOR)
14-You Keep On Worrying Me (Alt Take) (Ike Turner & KOR)
15-I'm Gonna Forget About You (Ike Turner & KOR)(alt.take)
16-You've Got To Lose (alt.take) (Ike Turner & KOR)
17-Walking Down The Isle (Alt Take) (Ike Turner & KOR)
18-Tell Me Darling (Alt Take) (B.Everett & W.Dixon Band)
19-I'll Weep No More (Alt Take) (B.Everett & W.Dixon Band)
20-Matchbox (Version A) (Ike Turner & KOR)
1991-Ike Turner (1958-59) @FLAC
Trailblazer
TRACKS
01-The Big Question (Kings Of Rhythm)
02-Just One More Time (Billy Gayles)
03-The Mistreater (Jackie Brenston)
04-No Coming Back (Billy Gayles)
05-You Found The Time (The Gardenias)
06-She Made My Blood Run Cold (Kings Of Rhythm)
07-I'm Tore Up (Billy Gayles)
08-Trail Blazer (Kings Of Rhythm)
09-You've Changed My Love (Kings Of Rhythm)
10-Let's Call It A Day (Billy Gayles)
11-Much Later (Jackie Brenston)
12-Miserable (The Gardenias)
13-Do You Mean It (Kings Of Rhythm)
14-Gonna Wait For My Chance (Jackie Brenston)
15-If I Never Had Known You (Billy Gayles)
16-Rock-A-Bucket (Kings Of Rhythm)
17-Sad As A Man Can Be (Billy Gayles)
18-What Can It Be (Jackie Brenston)
19-Do Right Baby (Billy Gayles)
20-You've Changed My Love (alt) (Kings Of Rhythm)
21-My Baby's Tops (The Gardenias)
22-Take Your Fine Frame Home (Billy Gayles)
1991-Trailblazer @FLAC
Rhythm Rockin' Blues
TRACKS
01-Rocket 88 (Jackie Brenston)
02-The Way You Used To Treat Me (Lover Boy)
03-I Miss You So (Dennis Binder)
04-Nobody Wants Me (Dennis Binder)
05-Loosely (Ike Turner)
06-All the Blues, All the Time (Medley) (I.Turner)
07-Sitting and Wondering (J W Walker)
08-Early Times (Dennis Binder)
09-The World Is Yours (Johnny Wright)
10-Suffocate (Johnny Wright)
11-Talkin' About Me (Little Johnny Burton)
12-Walk My Way Home (Little Johnny Burton)
13-I Ain't Drunk (Lonnie The Cat)
14-The Road I Travel (Lonnie The Cat)
15-Night Howler (Billy Gale)
16-My Heart in Your Hands (Billy Gale)
17-A Woman Just Won't Do (Billy Gayles)
18-I'm Tired of being Dogged Around (B.Gayles)
19-You Got Me Way Down here (Dennis Binder)
20-Love Is Scarce (Lover Boy)
21-Nobody Seems to Want Me (Lover Boy)
1995-Rhythm Rockin' Blues @FLAC
Piazza Blues:
Piazza Governo, Bellinzona, CH
(SBD)
TRACKS
01-Ride In Your New Automobile
02-Swanee River Boogie
03-After Hours
04-I Don't Know
05-Rocket 88
06-Rolling Stone
07-Land of 1000 Dances
08-I Smell Trouble
09-I Got My Mojo Working
10-I`m The Only One
11-Baby Let`s Get It On
12-River Deep Mountain High
13-With A Little Help From My Friends
14-Don't Fight It
15-Proud Mary
16-Band Introductions
17-Nutbush City Limits
18-I Want To Take You Higher
IKTR-1999-Piazza Blues Bellinzona CH (SBD) @FLAC
Ike's Instrumentals
TRACKS
01-Ho Ho
02-Prancin'
03-The New Breed, Pt. 1
04-The New Breed, Pt. 2
05-Steel Guitar Rag
06-The Gulley
07-The Groove
08-Twist-a-roo
09-Katanga
10-Trackdown Twist
11-Potato Mash
12-Doublemint
13-The Rooster
14-Going Home
15-Prancing
16-It's Gonna Work Out Fine
17-Twistin' The Strings
18-Cubano Jump (aka Hey Miss Tina)
19-Loosely (aka The Wild One)
20-Cuban Getaway (aka Bayou Rock)
21-Go To It (aka Stringin' Along)
22-All The Blues All The Time (medley)
IKTR-2000-Ike_s Instrumentals @320
Here And Now
TRACKS
01-Tore Up
02-Baby's Got It
03-You Can't Winnum' All
04-Ike's Theme
05-Catfish Blues
06-Gave You What You Wanted
07-I Need A-Nuddin'
08-Swanee River Boogie
09-Feelin' Low Down
10-Rocket 88
11-Cold Day In Hell
IKTR-2001-Here And Now @320
Risin' With The Blues
2 comments:
The link is damaged to file; IKTR-2001-Here And Now @320.
New link please!!
//Rolf
Thanks a lot for the re-up. And fast too, perfect,
//Rolf
Post a Comment