⬇️ LITTLE WALTER ⬇️
("Little Walter" Jacobs)
DISCOGRAPHY 1969-2024 (51CD)
BIOGRAPHY
Born: May 1, 1930 in Marksville LA. Died: February 15, 1968 in Chicago
IL
More than any other harp-slinger, "Little Walter" Jacobs owned the
Chicago blues scene from the moment of his arrival in 1946, and
through the end of the 1950s.
A dynamic soloist, Little Walter created new tones and bright new
textures with the instrument. An underrated vocalist with a gritty,
soulful voice, Walter was also a skilled songwriter and natural-born
bandleader.
The dominant blues harp player of the post-war years, Walter's
influence can still be heard in the music of harpists like Charlie
Musselwhite, Rod Piazza, and Kim Wilson......
(Wikipedia)
NEW!
1971-Thunderbird (LP) @FLAC
2011-Boom Boom. The Singles As & Bs (1952-60) @FLAC
2024-Bright Harmony @FLAC
Hate To See You Go
TRACKS
01-Nobody But You
02-My Baby's Sweeter
03-Roller Coaster
04-As Long As I Have You
05-Oh Baby
06-Take Me Back
07-Everything's Going To Be Alright
08-Mellow Down Easy
09-Hate To See You Go
10-I Got To Find My Baby
11-Everybody Needs Somebody
12-Blue Midnight
13-I Had My Fun
14-Key To The Highway
15-Blue And Lonesome
LTWT-2018-Hate To See You Go @FLAC
Quarter To Twelve
TRACKS
01-Quarter To Twelve
02-Mellow Down Easy
03-Lights Out
04-I Hate To See You Go
05-My Baby Is Sweeter
06-Crazy Mixed Up World
07-Rocker
08-Oh Baby
09-Blue Midnight
10-It Ain't Right
11-Who
12-Back Track
13-Everything Gonna Be Allright
14-Crazy Legs
15-Crazy For My Baby
16-The Toddle
LTWT-1969-Quarter To Twelve @320
Thunderbird
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Too Late
A2-Thunderbird
A3-I Got To Go
A4-One More Chance With You
A5-Flying Saucer
A6-It's Too Late Brother
A7-Just A Feeling
A8-Teenage Beat
B1-Shake Dancer
B2-Temperature
B3-I've Had My Fun
B4-Ah'w Baby
B5-Rock Bottom
B6-Mean Old Frisco
B7-Break It Up
B8-Me And Piney Brown
1971-Thunderbird (LP) @FLAC
Boss Blues Harmonica
TRACKS
01-Juke
02-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
03-Mean Old World
04-Sad Hours
05-Tell Me Mama
06-Off The Wall
07-Blues With A Feeling
08-Too Late
09-You're So Fine
10-Last Night
11-You Better Watch Yourself
12-Blue Night
13-My Babe
14-Thunderbird
15-I Got To Go
16-Boom, Boom Out Goes The Lights
17-Flying Saucer
18-It's Too Late Brother
19-Teenage Beat
20-Just A Feeling
21-Shake Dancer
22-Ah'w Baby
23-Back
24-Just Your Fool
LTWT-1972-Boss Blues Harmonica @192
Confessin' The Blues
TRACKS
01-It Ain't Right
02-Rocker
03-I Got To Find My Baby
04-Lights Out
05-One More Chance With You
06-Crazy Legs
07-Temperature
08-I Got To Go
09-Crazy Mixed Up World
10-Quarter To Twelve
11-Confessin' The Blues
12-The Toddle
13-Up The Line
14-Rock Bottom
15-Mean Old Frisco
LTWT-1974-Confessin' The Blues @ALAC
Le Roi du Blues
(3LP)
Vol.1-Blue And Lonesome - Vol.2-Southern Feeling
TRACKS
Blue And Lonesome
A1-Blue and Lonesome
A2-Boogie
A3-Worried Life
A4-Crazy for My Baby
A5-Tonight With a Fool
A6-Big Leg Mama
A7-Baby
B1-Everything Gonna Be All Right
B2-Who
B3-Fast Large One
B4-My Kind of Baby
B5-Going Down Slow
B6-You Don't Have to Hunt
B7-Temperature
Southern Feeling
A1-Can't Stop Loving You
A2-Last Boogie
A3-Little Girl
A4-Come Back Baby
A5-Southern Feeling
A6-One of These Mornings
A7-Beggin' and Pleadin'
B1-I Love You So
B2-You Gonna Be Sorry
B3-Fast Boogie
B4-Temperature
B5-You Don't Know
B6-Walkin' On
B7-Dead Presidents
B8-Cobella
LTWT-1978-Le Roi du Blues (3LP) @FLAC Vol.1-Blue And Lonesome *
LTWT-1978-Le Roi du Blues (3LP) @FLAC Vol.2-Southern Feeling *
Vol.3-Blue Midnight
TRACKS
Blue Midnight
A1-Off the Wall
A2-Last Night
A3-Mercy Babe
A4-Blue Midnight
A5-Break It Up
A6-Rock Bottom
A7-I'm a Business Man
A8-Instrumental
B1-I Don't Play
B2-Evans Shuffle
B3-Me and Piney Brown
B4-Oh Baby
B5-Chicken Shack
B6-I Feel So Bad (Tk. 1)
B7-Instrumental
B8-I Feel So Bad (Tk. 2)
LTWT-1978-Le Roi du Blues (3LP) @FLAC Vol.3-Blue Midnight *
* Thanks to Xyros
The Best of Little Walter
(1986-2021)
TRACKS
01-My Babe
02-Sad Hours
03-You're So Fine
04-Last Night
05-Blues With A Feeling
06-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
07-Juke
08-Old Mean World
09-Off The Wall
10-You Better Watch Yourself
11-Blue Light
12-Tell Me Mama
LTWT-1986-The Best Of Little Walter @FLAC
LTWT-2021-The Best of Little Walter (Remastered) @FLAC24
Blues With A Feeling
(Zillion)
TRACKS
01-My Babe
02-Sad Hours
03-You're So Fine
04-Last Night
05-Blues With A Feeling
06-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
07-It's Too Late Brother
08-Mean Old World
09-Off The Wall
10-You Better Watch Yourself
11-Blue Light
12-Tell Me Mama
13-Back
14-Juke
15-Just A Feeling
16-Teenage Beat
17-Just Your Fool
18-Flying Saucer
19-I Got To Go
20-Shake Dancer
LTWT-1989-Blues With A Feeling (Zillion) @320
My Babe
TRACKS
01-My Babe
02-You're So Fine
03-Last Night
04-Roller Coaster
05-Blue Light
06-Sad Hours
07-Oh Baby
08-Tell Me, Mama
09-Who
10-I Got To Go
LTWT-1991-My Babe @FLAC
The Chess Years
(1952-63)
(4CD)
TRACKS
101-Juke
102-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
103-Blue Midnight
104-Boogie
105-Mean Old World
106-Sad Hours
107-Don't Have To Hurt No More
108-Crazy Legs
109-Toonight With A Fool
110-Off The Wall
111-Tell Me Mama
112-Quarter To Twelve
113-Blues With A Feeling
114-Last Boogie
115-Too Late
116-Fast Boogie
117-Light Out
118-Fast Large One
119-You Are So Fine
120-Come Back Baby
121-Rocker
122-Oh Baby
123-I Got To Find My Baby
124-Big Leg Mama
201-Mercy Babe
202-Last Night
203-You'd Better Watch Yourself
204-Blue Eight
205-Last Night
206-Mellow Down Easy
207-Thunderbird
208-My Babe
209-Rollercoaster
210-I Got To Go
211-Little Girl
212-Crazy For My Baby
213-Hate To See You Go
214-Who
215-Boom Boom (Out Goes The Lights)
216-It Ain't Right
217-Flying Saucer
218-It's Too Late Brother
219-Teenage Beat
220-Take Me Back
221-Just A Feeling
301-Nobody But You
302-Temperature
303-Shake Dancer
304-Everybody Needs Somebody
305-Temperature
306-Ah'w Baby
307-I Had My Fun
308-The Toddle
309-Confessin' The Blues
310-Key To The Highway
311-Rock Bottom
312-You Gonna Be Sorry
313-Baby
314-My Baby's Sweeter
315-Crazy Mixed Up World
316-Worried Life
317-Everything's Going To Be All Right
318-Mean Old Frisco
319-Backtrack
320-One Of These Mornings
321-Blue And Lonesome
322-Me And Piney Brown
323-Break It Up
324-Going Down Slow
401-I Don't Play
402-As Long As I Have You
403-You Don't Know
404-Just Your Fool
405-Up The Line
406-I'm A Businessman
407-Dead Presidents
408-Blue Midnight (Alt.)
409-Juke[Alternate Take]
410-Blue Midnight[Alternate Take]
411-Off The Wall (Alternate Take)
412-My Kind Of Baby
413-Can't Stop Loving You
414-Instrumental
415-One More Chance With You
416-Temperature[Take 3536]
417-Ah'w Baby [Alternate Take]
418-Rock Bottom [Alternate Take]
419-Walkin' On [Alternate Take]
420-Everything's Gonna Be Alright [Take 1]
421-Everything's Gonna Be Alright [Alternate Take]
422-Mean Old Frisco[Take 12]
423-Blue And Lonesome [Take 1]
424-My Babe
LTWT-1992-The Chess Years (1952-63) (4CD) @ALAC
The World of Little Walter
Juke
TRACKS
01-My Babe
02-Sad Hours
03-Mean Old World
04-Blue Night
05-Back Track
06-Juke
07-Just A Feeling
08-Teenage Beat
09-Just Your Fool
10-You Better Watch Yourself
11-Off The Wall
12-I Got To Go
13-Shake Dancer
14-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
15-Last Night
16-Flying Saucer
LTWT-1992-The World Of Little Walter Juke @FLAC
The Essential
(2CD)
CD 1
101-Juke
102-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
103-Boogie
104-Blue Midnight [Alternate Take]
105-Mean Old World
106-Sad Hours
107-Don't Need No Horse
108-Tell Me Mama
109-Off the Wall
110-Quarter to Twelve
111-Blues With a Feeling
112-Too Late
113-Fast Boogie
114-Lights Out
115-Fast Large One
116-You're So Fine
117-Oh Baby
118-I Got to Find My Baby
119-Last Night [First Version]
120-You Better Watch Yourself
121-Mellow Down Easy
122-My Babe
123-Roller Coaster
124-Little Girl
CD 2
201-Hate to See You Go
202-Boom Boom Out Go the Lights
203-It Ain't Right
204-It's Too Late Brother
205-Just a Feeling
206-Ah'w Baby
207-I've Had My Fun [alt.]
208-Confessin' the Blues
209-Key to the Highway
210-Walkin' On
211-You're Gonna Be Sorry (Some Day Baby) [alt.]
212-Crazy Mixed Up World
213-Worried Life
214-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
215-Back Track
216-Blue and Lonesome
217-I Don't Play
218-As Long as I Have You
219-Just Your Fool
220-Up the Line
221-Southern Feeling
222-Dead Presidents
LTWT-1993-The Essential (2CD) @ALAC
Blues Masters
(with Otis Rush)
TRACKS
01-You're So Fine (Little Walter)
02-May Be The Last Time (Otis Rush)
03-It's So Hard For Me To Believe You Baby (Otis Rush)
04-All About My Girl (Otis Rush)
05-Walter's Blues (Little Walter)
06-I Got You (Otis Rush)
07-Goin' Down Slow (Little Walter)
08-Watermelon Man (Little Walter)
LTWT-1994-Blues Masters @320
Blues With A Feelin'
(Chess Collectibles)
(2CD)
CD 1
101-Juke (Alternate)
102-Can't Hold Out Much Longer (Alternate)
103-Blue Midnight (Alternate)
104-Fast Boogie (Alternate)
105-Driftin'
106-Tonight With A Fool
107-That's It
108-Blues With A Feeling (Alternate)
109-My Kind Of Baby
110-Last Boogie
111-Come Back Baby (Hate To See You Go Extended)
112-I Love You So (Oh Baby)
113-Big Leg Mama
114-Mercy Babe AKA My Babe
115-Thunderbird
116-Crazy For My Baby
117-Can't Stop Lovin' You
118-Who
119-Flying Saucer
120-Teenage Beat
CD 2
201-Temperature (Alternate)
202-Shake Dancer
203-Ah'w Baby (Alternate)
204-Rock Bottom (Alternate)
205-You Gonna Be Sorry (Someday Baby)
206-Baby
207-My Baby Is Sweeter (Alternate)
208-Crazy Mixed Up World (Alternate)
209-Worried Life Blues
210-Everything's Gonna Be Alright (Alternate)
211-Mean Old Frisco (Alternate)
212-One Of These Mornings
213-Blue And Lonesome (Alternate)
214-Me And Piney Brown
215-Break It Up
216-Going Down Slow
217-You're Sweet
218-You Don't Know
219-I'm A Businessman
220-Chicken Shack
LTWT-1997-Blues With A Feelin' (Chess-2CD) @FLAC
The Chess Records 50th
TRACKS
01-Juke
02-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
03-Mean Old World
04-Sad Hours
05-Tell Me Mama
06-Off the Wall
07-Blues with a Feeling
08-You're So Fine
09-Too Late
10-Last Night
11-Mellow Down Easy
12-My Babe
13-Roller Coaster
14-Hate to See You Go
15-It Ain't Right
16-Boom, Boom Out Goes the Light
17-Confessin' the Blues
18-Key to the Highway
19-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
20-Just Your Fool
LTWT-1997-His Best Chess Records 50Th @FLAC
TRACKS
01-You'd Better Watch Yourself
02-Last Night
03-Boom, Boom, Out Goes The Light
04-Evans Shuffle
05-Thunder Bird
06-Tonight With A Fool
07-My Babe
08-Juke
09-I Got To Go
10-Mean Old World
11-I Can't Hold Out Much Longer
12-Too Late
13-Blues With A Feeling
14-Blue Lights
15-Tell Me Mama
16-Who
17-Come Back Baby
18-Sad Hours
19-Crazy For My Baby
20-Off The Wall
LTWT-2007-Juke @FLAC
The Complete Chess Masters
(1950-67)
(5CD)
TRACKS
101-Evans Shuffle
102-Juke
103-Juke (Alternate Take)
104-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
105-Can't Hold Out Much Longer (Alternate Take)
106-Blue Midnight (Alternate Take)
107-Blue Midnight
108-Boogie
109-Mean Old World
110-Sad Hours
111-Fast Boogie
112-Fast Boogie (Alternate Take 1)
113-Fast Boogie (Alternate Take 2)
114-Fast Boogie (Alternate Take 3)
115-Don't Need No Horse
116-Driftin'
117-Driftin' (Alternate Take)
118-Don't Have To Hunt No More
119-Crazy Legs
120-Tonight With A Fool
121-Off The Wall (Alternate Take)
122-Off The Wall
123-Tell Me Mama
124-Quarter To Twelve
125-That's It
201-Blues With A Feeling (Alt.Take)
202-Blues With A Feeling
203-Last Boogie
204-Too Late
205-Fast Boogie
206-Lights Out
207-Fast Large One
208-You're So Fine
209-My Kind Of Baby
210-Come Back Baby
211-Rocker
212-I Love You So (Oh Baby)
213-Oh Baby
214-I Got To Find My Baby (Alternate Take)
215-I Got To Find My Baby
216-Big Leg Mama
217-Mercy Babe (My Babe)
218-Last Night (First Version)
219-You'd Better Watch Yourself
220-Blue Light
221-Instrumental
222-Last Night
223-Mellow Down Easy
224-My Babe
225-My Babe (Overdubbed Version)
301-Thunderbird
302-Roller Coaster
303-I Got To Go
304-Hate To See You Go (Extended)
305-Little Girl
306-Crazy For My Baby
307-Can't Stop Loving You
308-One More Chance With You
309-Who
310-Boom, Boom Out Go The Lights
311-It Ain't Right
312-Flying Saucer
313-It's Too Late Brother
314-Teenage Beat
315-Take Me Back
316-Just A Feeling
317-Nobody But You
318-Temperature (Version 1)
319-Shake Dancer
320-20. Everybody Needs Somebody
321-Temperature (Alternate 1)
322-Temperature (Alternate 2)
323-Temperature (Take 30)
324-Temperature (Take 35-38)
325-Temperature (Version 2)
326-Ah'w Baby (Alt.Take)
401-Ah'w Baby
402-I've Had My Fun (Alternate Take)
403-I've Had My Fun (Alternate Take 2)
404-I've Had My Fun
405-Toddle
406-Confessin' The Blues
407-Key To The Highway
408-Rock Bottom
409-Rock Bottom
410-Walkin' On (Rock Bottom Alternate)
411-You Gonna Be Sorry (Someday Baby) (Take 5)
412-You Gonna Be Sorry (Someday Baby) (Alternate Take)
413-You Gonna Be Sorry (Someday Baby)
414-One Of These Mornings (Instrumental)
415-Baby
416-My Baby Is Sweeter (Alternate Take)
417-My Baby Is Sweeter
418-Crazy Mixed Up World (Alternate Take)
419-Crazy Mixed Up World
420-Worried Life (Alternate Take)
421-Worried Life
422-Everthing's Gonna Be Alright (Take 1)
423-Everything's Gonna Be Alright (Alternate 1)
424-Everything's Gonna Be Alright (Alternate 2)
425-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
426-Mean Old Frisco (Alternate Take)
427-Mean Old Frisco
501-Back Track
502-One Of These Mornings
503-Blue And Lonesome (Alternate Take)
504-Blue And Lonesome
505-Me And Piney Brown
506-Break It Up
507-Going Down Slow
508-You're Sweet
509-I Don't Play
510-As Long As I Have You
511-You Don't Know
512-Just Your Fool
513-Up The Line
514-I'm A Business Man
515-Dead Presidents
516-Southern Feeling
517-Back In The Alley
518-I Feel So Bad (Take 1)
519-I Feel So Bad (Take 2)
520-Chicken Shack
521-Feel So Bad
522-Make It Alright
523-Juke
LTWT-2009-The Complete Chess Masters (1950-67) @FLAC.CD1-5
REVIEW
This definitive five-disc collection brings together all of the
sessions Little Walter recorded for Chess Records between 1950 and 1967.
By 1950, Little Walter had already established himself for his
incendiary work with Muddy Waters's electric band and his progressive
approach to blues harmonica. His recordings as a solo artist for Chess
allowed him to stretch out, giving full range to his genius.
MASTERS serves as a retrospective of Little Walter's career during the
golden age of Chicago blues, and while his `60s material is uneven, the
glorious stream of his `50s classics makes the set a treasure trove.
Walter's defining cuts, including "Juke," "Mean Old World," and "My
Babe," are here, of course, but what impresses is the consistency of the
intensity, passion, and musicianship well into the early `60s, and the
fiery playing from Walter and the session musicians that helped shape
Chicago's classic blues sound.Living Blues (p.66) - "Walter's
consistently creative musicianship and heartfelt vocals make for a
compelling uninterrupted listening..."
Record Collector (magazine) (p.86) - 4 stars out of 5 -- "This
magnificent retrospective spreads 126 tracks across five CDs and
re-affirms why Little Walter has a special place in the blues pantheon.
Sound-wise, he was undoubtedly a pioneer."
Blues With A Feeling
(Red Dog)
TRACKS
01-Juke (W Jacobs)
02-Can T Hold Out Much Longer (W Jacobs)
03-Sad Hours (W Jacobs)
04-Blues With A Feeling (W Jacobs)
05-Crazy Legs (W Jacobs)
06-Tell Me Mama (W Jacobs)
07-Off The Wall (W Jacobs)
08-You Re So Fine (W Jacobs)
09-Blue Lights (W Jacobs)
10-You Better Watch Yourself (W Jacobs)
11-I Got To Find My Baby (W Jacobs)
12-Quarter To Twelve And Lights Out (W Jacobs)
13-Rocker (W Jacobs)
14-Last Night (W Jacobs)
15-Mellow Down Easy (W Dixon)
16-My Babe (W Dixon)
17-I Got To Go (W Jacobs)
18-One More Chance With You (W Jacobs)
19-Temperature (W Jacobs)
20-Confessin The Blues (W Jacobs)
21-Crazy Mixed Up World (W Dixon)
22-Rock Bottom (W Jacobs)
23-Key To The Highway (W Jacobs)
24-The Toddle (W Jacobs)
LTWT-2010-Blues With A Feeling (Red Dog) @FLAC
Rock Bottom
(2CD)
CD 1
101-My Babe
102-Juke
103-Teenage Beat
104-You're So Fine
105-Tell Me Mama
106-Too Late
107-I Hate To See You Go
108-Off The Wall
109-Sad Hours
110-Mean Old World
111-Who
112-Blues With A Feeling
113-Rock Bottom
114-Oh Baby
115-Last Night
116-Key To The Highway
117-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
118-I Had My Fun
119-Crazy Mixed Up World
120-Break It Up
121-Boom Boom Out Go The Lights
122-Back Track
123-Blue Midnight
CD 2
201-Your'd Better Watch Yourself
202-Roller Coaster
203-One More Chance With You
204-Mellow Down Easy
205-Thunderbird
206-Tonight With A Fool
207-Temperature
208-Quarter To Twelve
209-Nobody But You
210-Me And Piney Brown
211-Flying Saucer
212-Lights Out
213-It Ain't Right
214-Rocker
215-That's Alright
216-I Just Keep Loving Her
217-I Got To Go
218-Everybody Needs Somebody
219-Don't Have To Hurt No More
220-Confessin' The Blues
221-Take Me Back
222-Ah'w Baby
223-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
224-Blue Light
LTWT-2011-Rock Bottom @FLAC.CD1-2
Walter's Blues
TRACKS
01-My Babe
02-Sad Hours
03-You're So Fine
04-Last Night
05-Blue With A Feeling
06-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
07-Juke
08-Mean Old World
09-Off The Wall
10-You Better Watch Yourself
11-Blue Lights
12-Tell Me Mama
13-Nobody But You
14-My Baby's Sweeter
15-Roller Coaster
16-As Long As I Have You
17-Oh Baby
18-Take Me Back
19-Everything's Going To Be Alright
20-Mellow Down Easy
21-Hate To See You Go
22-I Got To Find My Baby
23-Everybody Needs Somebody
24-Blue Midnight
25-Walter's Blues
LTWT-2012-Walter's Blues @320
Boom Boom:
The Singles As & Bs (1952-60)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Juke
102-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
103-Mean Old World
104-Sad Hours
105-Don't Have To Hunt No More
106-Tonight With A Fool
107-Off The Wall
108-Tell Me Mama
109-Blues With A Feeling
110-Quarter To Twelve
111-Lights Out
112-You're So Fine
113-Rocker
114-Oh Baby
115-You Better Watch Yourself
116-Blue Light
117-Last Night
118-Mellow Down Easy
119-My Babe
120-Thunderbird
121-Roller Coaster
122-I Got To Go
123-Too Late
124-I Hate To See You Go
201-Who
202-It Ain't Right
203-One More Chance With You
204-Flying Saucer
205-Teenage Beat
206-Just A Feeling
207-It's Too Late Brother
208-Take Me Back
209-Nobody But You
210-Everybody Needs Somebody
211-Boom Boom Out Go The Lights]
212-Temperature
213-The Toddle
214-Confessin' The Blues
215-Key To The Highway
216-Rock Bottom
217-My Baby's Sweeter
218-Crazy Mixed Up World
219-Everything Gonna Be Alright
220-Back Track
221-Me And Piney Brown
222-Break It Up
223-Ah'w Baby
224-I've Had My Fun
225-My Babe (Take 2)
226-Blue Midnight
2011-Boom Boom The Singles As & Bs (1952-60) (2CD) @FLAC
Crazy Legs
TRACKS
01-Tell Me Mama
02-Mean Old World
03-Crazy Legs
04-Everything Gonna Be Alright
05-Honey Bee
06-You'd Better Watch Yourself
07-The Toddle
08-Shake Dancer
09-Blue Baby
10-Long Distance Call
11-Nobody but You
12-Boogie
13-Don't Have to Hurt No More
14-Chance to Love
15-Rock Bottom
16-I'm Ready
17-Juke
18-Stuff You Gotta Watch
19-I Hate to See You Go
20-Up the Line
21-As Long as I Have You
LTWT-2015-Crazy Legs @FLAC
The Complete Checker
Singles As & Bs (1952-60)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Juke
102-Can't Hold on Much Longer
103-Mean Old World
104-Sad Hours
105-Don't Have to Hunt No More
106-Tonight with a Fool
107-Off the Wall
108-Tell Me, Mama
109-Blues with a Feeling
110-Quarter to Twelve
111-Lights Out
112-You're so Fine
113-Rocker
114-Oh, Baby
115-You'd Better Watch Yourself
116-Blue Light
117-Last Night
118-Mellow Down Easy
119-My Babe
120-Thunder Bird
121-Roller Coaster
122-I Got to Go
123-Too Late
124-I Hate to See You Go
125-Who
201-It Ain't Right
202-One More Chance with You
203-Flying Saucer
204-Teenage Beat
205-Just a Feeling
206-It's Too Late, Brother
207-Take Me Back
208-Nobody but You
209-Everybody Needs Somebody
210-Boom, Boom, Out Goes the Light
211-Temperature
212-The Toddle
213-Confessin' the Blues
214-Key to the Highway
215-Rock Bottom
216-My Baby's Sweeter
217-Crazy, Mixed up World
218-Everything's Gonna Be All Right
219-Back Track
220-Me and Piney Brown
221-Break It Up
222-Ah'w Baby
223-I Had My Fun
224-My Babe (1960 Version)
225-Blue Midnight
226-I Don't Play
227-Just Your Fool
LTWT-2016-The Complete Checker Singles As & Bs (1952-60) (2CD)
@FLAC
The Essential Recordings
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-My Babe
102-Juke
103-I Got To Go
104-I Hate To See You Go
105-Blues With A Feeling
106-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
107-Mean Old World
108-Sad Hours
109-Don't Have To Hunt No More
110-Off The Wall
111-Tell Me, Mama
112-Quarter To Twelve
113-Lights Out
114-Oh Baby
115-Rocker
116-You'd Better Watch Yourself
117-Blue Light
118-Last Night
119-Mellow Down Easy
120-Roller Coaster
201-You're So Fine
202-Just Your Fool
203-Key To The Highway
204-Too Late
205-Who
206-It's Too Late, Brother
207-Take Me Back
208-Nobody But You
209-Everybody Needs Somebody
210-Boom, Boom, Out Goes The Light
211-Temperature
212-The Toddle
213-Confessin' The Blues
214-Crazy Mixed-Up World
215-Everything's Gonna Be All Right
216-Back Track
217-Ah'w Baby
218-I Had My Fun
219-Blue Midnight
220-I Don't Play
LTWT-2017-The Essential Recordings (2CD) @320
Just a Feeling
Chess Sides (1952-62)
TRACKS
01-Tell Me Mama
02-You're So Fine
03-Mellow Down Easy
04-Juke
05-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
06-Blues with a Feeling
07-Too Late
08-My Babe
09-You Better Watch Yourself
10-Off the Wall
11-Last Night
12-Rocker
13-Mean Old World
14-Sad Hours
15-Hate to See You Go
16-It Ain't Right
17-One More Chance with You
18-Just a Feeling
19-Roller Coaster
20-Boom, Boom Out Goes the Light
21-Teenage Beat
22-Confessin' the Blues
23-Everything Gonna Be Alright
24-Break It Up
25-Me and Piney Brown
26-Just Your Fool
27-I Got to Go
LTWT-2021-Just a Feeling Chess Sides (1952-62) @FLAC
Bright Harmony
TRACKS
01-My Babe
02-Juke
03-Boom, Boom Out Goes The Light
04-Key To The Highway
05-Roller Coaster
06-Just A Feeling
07-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
08-Worried Life
09-As Long As I Have You
10-It's Too Late Brother
11-Tell Me Mama
12-You're So Fine
13-Back Track
14-Confessin' The Blues
15-Blue And Lonesome
16-I Don't Play
17-Mean Old World
18-Sad Hours
19-Last Night
20-Ah'w Baby
21-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
22-Fast Boogie
23-Too Late
24-Blue Light
25-Don't Need No Horse
26-You Better Watch Yourself
27-Blues With A Feeling
28-Mellow Down Easy
29-Off The Wall
30-Got To Find My Baby (Alternate Take)
31-Blue Midnight (Alternate)
2024-Bright Harmony @FLAC
All Blues:
The Best of Little Walter
TRACKS
01-Juke (Alternate)
02-Can´t Hold Out Much Longer (Alt.)
03-Blue Midnight (Alternate)
04-Fast Boogie (Alternate)
05-Driftin´
06-Tonight With A Fool
07-That´s It
08-Blues With A Feeling (Alternate)
09-My Kind Of Baby
10-Last Boogie
11-Come Back Baby
12-I Love You So (Oh Baby)
13-By Leg Mama
14-Mercy Babe
15-Thunderbird
16-Carzy For My Baby
17-Can´t Stop Lovin´you
18-Who
19-Flying Saucer
20-Teenage Beat
21-Temperature (Alternate)
22-Ah´w Baby (Alternate)
23-Rock Bpttom (Alternate)
24-You Gonna Be Sorry (Someday Baby)
25-Baby
26-My Baby Is Sweeter
27-Crazy Mixed Up World
28-Worried Life Blues
29-Everything´s Gonna Be Alright (Alt.)
30-Mean Old Frisco (Alternate)
31-One Of These Mornings
32-Blues And Lonesome (Alternate)
33-Me And Piney Brown
34-Break It Up
35-Going Down Slow
36-You´re Sweet
37-You Don´t Know
38-I´m A Businessman
39-Chicken Shack
2024-All Blues The Best of Little Walter @FLAC
COLLECTION
Vol.22-Little Walter
TRACKS
01-Blues with a Feeling
02-Juke
03-Sad Hours
04-Tell Me Mama
05-Off the Wall
06-You Better Watch Yourself
07-My Babe
08-Last Night
09-You're So Fine
10-Roller Coaster
11-Moonshine Blues
12-Bad Acting Woman
13-Blue Baby
14-Can't Hold On Much Longer
15-Tonight with a Fool
16-Boogie
17-Red Headed Woman
18-I Just Keep Loving Her
19-Mean Old World
20-Lights Out
ABC Vol.22-Little Walter @FLAC
Blues With A Feeling
TRACKS
01-Juke
02-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
03-Blue Midnight
04-Mean Old World
05-Sad Hours
06-Quarter To Twelve
07-Blues With A Feeling
08-Last Night
09-Mellow Down Easy
10-My Babe
11-Hate To See You
12-Going Down Slow
13-It's Too Late, Brother
14-Everybody Needs Somebody
15-Confessin' The Blues
16-Key To The Highway
17-Walkin' On
18-Everything's Going To Be Alright
19-Blue And Lonesome
20-I Don't Play
21-Peppers Thing
22-Off The Wall
23-You're So Fine
24-Rocker
BE-LTWT-1990-Blues With A Feeling (Blues Encore) @FLAC
Vol.23 Blues With A Feeling
TRACKS
01-Juke
02-Sad Hours
03-Mean Old World
04-Tell Me Mama
05-Off The Wall
06-Blues With A Feeling
07-You're So Fine
08-Oh Baby
09-You'd Better Watch Yourself
10-Last Night
11-My Baby
12-Roller Coaster
13-Who
14-Key To The Highway
15-Every Thing Going To Be Alrigh
16-Crazy Mixed Up World
CBM Vol.23 Little Walter @FLAC
Vol.20 Little Walter
TRACKS
01-Tell Me Mama
02-You're So Fine
03-Last Night
04-My Babe
05-Juke
06-Can't Hold Out Much Longer
07-Mean Old World
08-Sad Hours
09-Too Late
10-Thunderbird
11-I Got To Go
12-Boom, Boom Out Goes The Light
13-Teenage Beat
14-Just A Feeling
15-Shake Dancer
16-Ah'w Baby
17-It's Too Late Brother
18-Just Your Fool
TBC-Vol.20-Little Walter (Boss Blues Harmonica) @FLAC
COLLABORATION
(with Muddy Waters & Jimmy Rogers)
Chicago Bound
TRACKS
01-You're The One.flac
02-Money, Marbles And Chalk.flac
03-Luedella.flac
04-Act Like You Love Me.flac
05-Back Door Friend.flac
06-Last Time.flac
07-I Used To Have A Woman.flac
08-Sloppy Drunk.flac
09-Blues Leave Me Alone.flac
10-Out On The Road.flac
11-Goin' Away Baby.flac
12-That's All Right.flac
13-Chicago Bound.flac
14-Walking By Myself.flac
JRS-1976-Chicago Bound (Blind Pig) @FLAC
Live At The Chicago Blues Festival
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-It's Hard For Me To Believe Baby (Otis Rush)
A2-May Be The Last Time (Otis Rush)
A3-I Feel Good (Otis Rush)
A4-Otis' Blues (Otis Rush)
B1-Goin' Down Slow (Little Walter)
B2-Walter's Blues (Little Walter)
B3-Lovein' You All The Time (Little Walter)
B4-Blue Mood (Little Walter)
01-It's Hard for Me to Believe Baby
02-May Be the Last Time
03-I Feel Good
04-Otis' Blues
05-Goin' Down Slow
06-Walter's Blues
07-Lovin' You All the Time
08-Blue Mood
>
OTRH-1967-Live At The Chicago Blues Festival (LP) @320
OTRH-LTWT-2013-Live at the Chicago Blues Festival (CD) @FLAC
Super Blues
(Bo Diddley, Muddy Watters, Little Walter)
TRACKS
01-Long Distance Call
02-Who Do You Love
03-I'm A Man
04-Bo Diddley
05-You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover
06-I Just Want To Make Love To You
07-My Babe
08-You Don't Love Me
09-Studio Chatter
10-Sad Hours
11-Juke
VA-1968-Super Blues @ALAC
2 comments:
thanks for this discography :)
Great .... thank you 🤩🤩
Post a Comment