⬇️ PERCY MAYFIELD ⬇️
DISCOGRAPHY 1957-2013 (32CD)
BIOGRAPHY
Percy Mayfield (August 12, 1920 – August 11, 1984) was an American
songwriter famous for the songs "Hit the Road Jack" and "Please Send Me
Someone to Love", as well as a successful rhythm and blues artist known
for his smooth vocal style.
Mayfield was born in Minden, the seat of Webster Parish in
northwestern Louisiana.
As a youth, his talent for poetry led him into songwriting and
singing.
He began his performing career in Texas, and then moved to Los
Angeles, California in 1942; success as a singer continued to elude
him.....
NEW!
1970-Weakness is a Thing Called Man (LP) @FLAC+
1990-Poet Of The Blues @FLAC
2004-His Tangerine and Atlantic Sides (Reissue) @FLAC+
2007-The Voice Within The Speciality Singles (1950-55) @FLAC
2016-Lost Love The Singles As & Bs (1948-62) (2CD) @FLAC
2019-The Singles Collection (1947-62) @FLAC
2020-Anthology (Remastered) @FLAC
2021-Walking on a Tightrope (Reissue) @FLAC24
2022-Live in San Francisco @FLAC
VA-1981-Mark Naftalin's Blue Monday Party Part.1 @MP4
Memory Pain
TRACKS
01-Please Send Me Someone To Love
02-Strange Things Happening
03-Two Hearts Are Greater Than One
04-The Big Question
05-My Blues
06-Nightless Lover
07-How Deep Is The Well
08-Ruthie May
09-My Heart
10-Lonesome Highway
11-The Lonely One
12-I Ain't Gonna Cry No More
13-Memory Pain
14-You Are My Future
15-Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
16-Advice (For Men Only)
17-I Need Love So Bad
18-Does Anyone Care For Me
19-It's Good To See You Baby
20-Sugar Mama-Peachy Papa
21-You Were Lyin' To Me
22-The Voice Within
23-Please Believe Me
24-Diggin' The Moonglow
25-Hit The Road Jack
PMD-1957-Memory Pain @FLAC
My Jug & I
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-My Jug And I
A2-Rivier's Invitation
A3-Baby Please
A4-Stranger In My Own Home Town
A5-Never Say Naw
A6-The Hunt Is On
B1-Memory Pain
B2-I Reached For A Tear
B3-Life Is Suicide
B4-Maybe It's Because Of Love
B6-Give Me Time To Explain
B6-Fading Love
01-My Jug And I
02-Rivier's Invitation
03-Baby Please
04-Stranger In My Own Home Town
05-Never Say Naw
06-The Hunt Is On
07-Memory Pain
08-I Reached For A Tear
09-Life Is Suicide
10-Maybe It's Because Of Love
11-Give Me Time To Explain
12-Fading Love
PMD-1966-My Jug And I (LP) @FLAC24-96
PMD-1966-My Jug And I (CD) @320
Walking on a Tightrope
(LP/Reissue))
TRACKS
A1-Weakness Is A Thing Called Man
A2-California Blues
A3-Lonely For My Baby
A4-Hand In Hand With Another Man
A5-Minden Is A Dry Town
A6-Brotherhood Week
B1-Stand Tall
B2-I Hope You Get The Message
B3-The Flirt
B4-Getting You Off My Mind
B5-I've Got A Secret
B6-Daddy Wants You To Come On Home
PMD-1969-Walking on a Tightrope (LP) @FLAC
PMD-2021-Walking on a Tightrope (LP-Reissue) @FLAC
West Coast Blues Master
(1946-69)
(4CD)
TRACKS
101-Jack, You Ain't Nowhere I & II
102-Two Years Of Torture (Gru-Tone)
103-Woman get way back
104-Alma Lee (1948)
105-Cold blooded blues
106-Half Awake (Baby You'Re Still A Square)
107-Two Years Of Torture (1947)
108-How wrong can a good man be
109-Leary blues
110-Please Send Me Someone to Love
111-Strange Things Happening
112-Life Is Suicide (1950)
113-Prayin' for Your Return
114-Lost Love
115-What a Fool I Was
116-Nightless Lover (23-10-1950)
117-Two Hearts Are Greater Than One
118-My Blues
119-Advice (For Men Only)(1950)
120-The Big Question (1950)
121-Nightless Lover
122-Cry Baby
123-Hopeless
124-I Dare You, Baby
125-Lost Mind
126-How deep is the well
127-Ruthie Mae
128-The Hunt Is On (1952)
129-The Big Question (1952)
130-My heart
131-The River's Invitation
201-Louisiana
202-Lonesome highway
203-Wasted Dream
204-The lonely one
205-The Bachelor Blues
206-I Ain't Gonna Cry No More
207-You Are My Future
208-Memory Pain I
209-Memory Pain II
210-Get way back
211-Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
212-Advice (1953)
213-I need your love so bad
214-Loose Lips
215-Does Anyone Care for Me
216-Sugar mama peachy papa
217-You Don't Exist No More
218-It's Good to See You Baby
219-Nightmare
220-My Heart Is Cryin'
221-Baby, You're Rich
222-The voice within
223-You were lying to me
224-The Proposal
225-Come Home
226-Are you out there (Chess)
227-Double Dealing
228-Number 43 (My story about a woman)
229-Would you call me a fool
230-The bluest blues
231-Look the Whole World Over
301-The Monkey song
302-Please believe me
303-Diggin' the moonglow
304-Gone astray
305-One love
306-My reward
307-My heart is a prisoner
308-When did you leave heaven
309-What must I do
310-One Room Country Shack
311-Hit the road Jack
312-Say you love me
313-Ha Ha In The Daytime
314-Never No More
315-I Reached For A Tear
316-Memory pain (Tangerine)
317-Never say ''naw''
318-Life is suicide (Tangerine)
319-Baby Please (Lost Love)
320-River's invitation (Tangerine)
321-Cookin' in style
322-The hurt is on (Tangerine)
323-You Don't Exist Anymore
324-My jug and I
325-Stranger in my own home town
326-Way Down Home On The Farm
327-Maybe it's because of love
328-Stand By
329-Fading Love
330-Give me time to explain
331-My Bottle Is My Companion
401-It's Time To Make A Change
402-We Both Must Cry
403-My Love
404-Long As You're Mine
405-Ha Ha In The Daytime boo-ooh all the night
406-Pretty-Eyed Baby
407-I Don't Want To Be President
408-Nothin' Stays The Same Forever
409-To me your name is love
410-My pain is here to stay
411-My baby's gone
412-Alma Lee (1968)
413-Walking on a tightrope
414-Sho gonna leave you alone
415-Please send me someone to love (1968)
416-P.M. blues
417-My mind is trying to leave me
418-Danger zone
419-I made it just the same
420-Live today like the day before
421-Painful party
422-The Highway is like a woman
423-Yes, you'll pay
424-You wear your hair too long
425-To live the past
426-To claim it's love
427-My error
428-The country
429-This time you suffer too
430-A lying woman (not trustworthy)
431-My friend
PMD-1969-West Coast Blues Master (1946-69) @320 CD1-4
Weakness Is A Thing Called Man
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Weakness Is A Thing Called Man
A2-California Blues
A3-Lonely For My Baby
A4-Hand In Hand With Another Man
A5-Minden Is A Dry Town
A6-Brotherhood Week
B1-Stand Tall
B2-I Hope You Get The Message
B3-The Flirt
B4-Getting You Off My Mind
B5-I've Got A Secret
B6-Daddy Wants You To Come On Home
PMD-1970-Weakness is a Thing Called Man (LP) @FLAC+
Blues and Then Some
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Sign on the Dotted Line
A2-You Lied to Me for Your Last Time
A3-Always Missing You, My Love
A4-Right on Young Americans
A5-Contact Me (When You Find Her)
B1-The Lover and the Married Woman
B2-The Devil Made Me Do It
B3-Black Coffee
B4-Memories That's All
B5-Don't Want to Lose My Baby
PMD-1971-Blues and Then Some (LP) @FLAC24-192
Hit The Road Again
TRACKS
01-River's Invitation
02-Crying About My Baby
03-I Dare You Baby
04-Baby Please
05-The Highway Is Like A Woman
06-Get Out And Come In
07-I Need Love So Bad
08-Two Years Of Torture
09-I Wouldn't Do The Same Thing To You
10-My Jug And I
PMD-1982-Hit The Road Again @FLAC
Live In San Francisco
(1982/2022)
TRACKS
01-Medley: Cried Last Night_Baby Please
02-Two Years Of Torture
03-Strange Thing Happening
04-Please Send Me Someone To Love
05-Three O' Clock In The Morning
01-Medley Cried Last Night Baby Please
02-Two Years of Torture
03-Every Day I Have the Blues
04-Strange Things Happening
05-Please Send Me Someone to Love
06-Three O'Clock in the Morning Blues
PMD-1982-Live In San Francisco @FLAC
PMD-2022-Live In San Francisco @FLAC
The Voice Within
TRACKS
01-How Wrong Can A Good Man Be
02-Leary Blues
03-The Hunt Is On
04-Hopeless
05-Two Hearts Are Greater Than One
06-Lonesome Highway
07-I Dare You, Baby
08-How Deep Is The Well
09-The Lonely One
10-The Bachelor Blues
11-Sugar Mama - Peachy Papa
12-The Voice Within
13-My Heart
14-Are You Out There
15-The Bluest Blues
16-My Story About A Woman
PMD-1982-The Voice Within @320
Live
TRACKS
01-Never Say Naw
02-The River's Invitation
03-Strange Things Happening
04-Don't Start Lying To Me
05-Loose Lips
06-My Jug And I
07-Please Send Me Someone To Love
08-My Mind Is Trying To Leave Me Too
09-The Flirt
10-P.M. Blues
11-Meddley: My Bottle Is My Companion
....The Highway Is Like A Woman
PMD-1983-Live @FLAC
REVIEW
The performances in this album were recorded live at Mark Naftalin's
Blue Monday Party - a weekly blues show and dance which ran from
March, 1979, through September, 1983, and was the scene of over eighty
live radie breadcasts (heard throughout the San Francisce Bay Area en
KTIM-FM) and several televisien specials.
In additien to pianist-bandleader Mark NaftaIin and house guitarists
Bobby "Mr. Goodfingers" Murray and Ron Thompson, the roster of Blue
Monday Party stars includes Buddy Ace, Carey Bell, Roy Brown, Francis
Clay, Johnny Copeland, James Cotton, Pee Wee Crayton, Sugarpie
DeSantos, Lowell Fulson, John Lee Hooker, Little Joe Blue, Johnny
Littlejohn, J.J. Malone, Percy Mayfield, Jimmy McCracklin, Charlie
Musselwhite, Queen Ida, Sonny Rhodes, Freddie Roulette, Eddie Taylor,
Irma Thomas, Luther Tucker, Mississippi Johnny Waters and many
more.
SLEEPING LADY CAFE : Fairfax, California
July 1, 1981 (1,6)
March 8, 1982 (2,5)
September 20, 1982 (3,4)
Nevember 29, 1982 (7,10)
UNCLE CHARIlE'S : Corte Madera, Califernia
April 4, 1983 (11)
August 8, 1983 (8,9)
Poet of The Blues
TRACKS
01-Please Send Me Someone To Love
02-Prayin' For Your Return
03-Strange Things Happening
04-Life Is Suicide (Album Version)
05-What A Fool I Was
06-Lost Love (Baby, Please)
07-Nightless Lover (Album Version)
08-Advice (For Men Only) (Album Version)
09-Cry Baby
10-Lost Mind (Album Version)
11-I Dare You, Baby (Album Version)
12-Hopeless (Album Version)
13-The Hunt Is On (Album Version)
14-The River's Invitation (Album Version)
15-The Big Question
16-Wasted Dream (Album Version)
17-Louisiana (Album Version)
18-The Bachelor Blues (Album Version)
19-Get Way Back (Album Version)
20-Memory Pain (Album Version)
21-Loose Lips (Album Version)
22-You Don't Exist No More (Album Version)
23-Nightmare (Album Version)
24-Baby, You're Rich (Album Version)
25-My Heart Is Cryin' (Album Version)
PMD-1990-Poet Of The Blues @FLAC
His Tangerine & Atlantic Sides
TRACKS
01-ha ha in the daytime
02-never no more
03-i reached for a tear
04-memory pain
05-never say naw
06-life is suicide
07-baby please (lost love)
08-river's invitaion
09-cookin' in style
10-the hunt is on
11-you don't exist anymore
12-my jug and i
13-stranger in my own home town
14-way down home on the farm
15-maybe it's because of love
16-stand by
17-fading love
18-give me time to explain
19-my bottle is my companion
20-it's time to make a change
21-we both must cry
22-my love
23-don't start lying to me
24-long as you're mine
25-ha ha in the daytime
26-pretty-eyed baby
27-i don't want to be president
28-nothin' stays the same forever
PMD-2004-His Tangerine and Atlantic Sides (Reissue) @FLAC+
Speciality Profiles
TRACKS
01 Please Send Me Someone to Love
02 Strange Things Happening
03 Lost Love (Baby, Please)
04 What a Fool I Was
05 Cry Baby
06 Prayin' for Your Return
07 Louisiana
08 The Big Question
09 The River's Invitation
10 Loose Lips
11 Sugar Mama-Peachy Papa
12 Memory Pain (Memory of Pain)
13 Nightless Lover (Mayfield, Morris)
14 Hit the Road, Jack
PMD-2006-Speciality Profiles @ALAC
Blues Laureate:
The RCA Years
TRACKS
01-Yes, You'll Play
02-Live Today Like The Day Before
03-Highway Is Like A Woman
04-Painful Party
05-You Wear Your Hair Too Long
06-To Live The Past
07-My Friend
08-A Lying Woman (Not Trustworthy)
09-To Claim It's Love
10-My Error
11-The Country
12-Weakness Is A Thing Called Man
13-California Blues
14-Hand In Hand With Another Man
15-Brotherhood Week
16-I Hope You Get The Message
17-The Flirt
18-Getting You Off My Mind
19-I've Got A Secret
20-Sign On The Dotted Line
21-You Lied To Me For Your Last Time
22-Right On Young Americans
23-Contact Me (When You Find Her)
24-The Lover And The Married Woman
25-The Devil Made Me Do It
PMD-2006-The Blues Laureate The RCA Years @256
(Thanks to Xyros)
The Voice Within:
The Speciality Singles (1950-55)
TRACKS
01-Please Send Me Someone To Love
02-Strange Things Happening
03-Lost Love (aka Baby Come Back To Me)
04-Life Is Suicide
05-What A Fool I Was
06-Nightless Lover
07-My Blues
08-Prayin' For Your Return
09-Cry Baby
10-Hopeless (aka Nappin' The Nickles)
11-The Big Question
12-The Hunt Is On
13-Louisiana
14-Two Hearts Are Greater Than One
15-Lonesome Highway
16-My Heart
17-The River's Invitation
18-I Dare You Baby
19-The Lonely One
20-Lost Mind
21-Bachelor Blues
22-How Deep Is The Well
23-Loose Lips
24-I Need Love So Bad
25-Sugar Mama - Peachy Papa
26-You Don't Exist No More
27-You Were Lyin' To Me
28-My Heart Is Cryin'
29-The Voice Within
PMD-2007-The Voice Within The Speciality Singles (1950-55) @FLAC
Three O'Clock In The Morning
TRACKS
01-Cried Last Night, Baby Please
02-Three O'clock In The Morning
03-Everyday I Have The Blues
04-Strange Things Happening
05-Please Send Me Someone To Love
06-Two Years Of Together
PMD-2010-Three O_Clock In The Morning @320
Some One To Love
TRACKS
01-Please Send Me Someone To Love
02-Are You Out There
03-Baby You're Still A Square
04-Strange Things Happening
05-My Heart Is Cryin
06-Lost Love
07-Cry Baby
08-I Dare You Baby
09-Two Hearts Are Greater Than One
10-The Big Question
11-Lost Mind
12-The Hunt Is On
13-The Rivers Invitation
14-I Need Love So Bad
15-Louisiana
16-Memory Pain
17-Two Years Of Torture
18-Sugar Mama-Peachy Papa
19-The Voice Within
20-My Blues
21-Lonesome Highway
PMD-2013-Some One To Love @320
Lost Love
The Singles As & Bs (1948-62)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Jack You Ain't Nowhere (Part 1)
102-Jack You Ain't Nowhere (Part 2)
103-Two Years Of Torture (Gru-V-Tone Version)
104-Woman Get Way Back
105-Half Awoke (Baby You're Still A Square)
106-Two Years Of Torture (Supreme Version)
107-How Wrong Can A Good Man Be
108-Leary Blues
109-Please Send Me Someone To Love
110-Strange Things Happening
111-Life Is Suicide
112-Lost Love (Baby Please Come Back To Me)
113-What A Fool I Was
114-Nightless Lover
115-Prayin' For Your Return
116-My Blues
117-Cry Baby
118-Hopeless (Nappin' The Nickels)
119-The Hunt Is On
120-The Big Question
121-Two Hearts Are Greater Than One
122-Louisiana
123-Lonesome Highway
124-My Heart
125-I Dare You, Baby
126-The River's Invitation
127-The Lonely One
128-Lost Mind
201-How Deep Is The Well
202-The Batchelor Blues
203-I Need Love So Bad
204-Loose Lips
205-Sugar Mama, Peachy Papa
206-You Don't Exist No More
207-You Were Lyin' To Me
208-My Heart Is Cryin'
209-Baby, You're Rich
210-The Voice Within
211-Are You Out There
212-Double Dealing
213-You Name It
214-No.43 (My Story About A Woman)
215-Look The Whole World Over
216-The Bluest Blues
217-Please Believe Me
218-Diggin' The Moonglow
219-One Love
220-My Reward
221-My Heart Is A Prisoner
222-My Memories
223-When Did You Leave Heaven
224-What Must I Do
225-Say You Love Me
226-Ha Ha In The Daytime, Boo Hoo At Night
227-Never No More
228-I Reached For A Tear
PMD-2016-Lost Love The Singles As & Bs (1948-62) @FLAC
The Singles Collection
(1947-62)
TRACKS
01-Jack You Ain't Nowhere Pt. 1
02-Jack You Ain't Nowhere Pt. 2
03-Two Years Of Torture
04-Get Way Back
05-Half Awake (Baby You're Still A Square)
06-Two Years Of Torture (w. Monroe Tucker)
07-Leary Blues (w. Monroe Tucker)
08-How Wrong Can A Good Man Be (w. Monroe Tucker)
09-Please Send Me Someone To Love
10-Strange Things Happening
11-Lost Love
12-Life Is Suicide
13-Nightless Lover
14-What A Fool I Was
15-Prayin' For Your Return
16-My Blues
17-Hopeless
18-Cry Baby
19-The Big Question
20-Hunt Is On
21-Louisiana
22-Two Hearts Are Greater Than One
23-Lonesome Highway
24-My Heart
25-I Dare You Baby
26-The Rivers Invitation
27-The Lonely One
28-Lost Mind
29-How Deep Is The Well
30-The Bachelor Blues
31-Loose Lips
32-I Need Love So Bad
33-You Don't Exist No More
34-Sugar Mama, Peachy Papa
35-My Heart Is Crying
36-You Were Lying To Me
37-The Voice Within
38-Baby, You're Rich
39-Are You Out There
40-Double Dealing
41-Look the Whole World Over
42-The Bluest Blues
43-Diggin' The Moonglow
44-Please Believe Me
45-One Love
46-My Reward
47-My Heart Is A Prisoner
48-My Memories
49-When Did You Leave Heaven'
50-What Must I Do'
51-Say You Love Me
52-Ha Ha in the Daytime, Boo Hoo at Night
53-Never No More
54-I Reached For A Tear
PMD-2019-The Singles Collection (1947-62) @FLAC
Anthology
(Remastered)
TRACKS
01-Louisiana
02-Please Send Me Someone to Love
03-Hopeless (Nappin' the Nickels)
04-Life Is Suicide
05-Loose Lips
06-How Deep Is the Well
07-Jack You Ain't Nowhere (Part 1)
08-Jack You Ain't Nowhere (Part 2)
09-The Batchelor Blues
10-I Need Love so Bad
11-Two Years of Torture (Gru-V-Tone Version)
12-Woman Get Way Back
13-Half Awoke (Baby You're Still a Square)
14-Sugar Mama, Peachy Papa
15-Two Years of Torture (Supreme Version)
16-You Don't Exist No More
17-How Wrong Can a Good Man Be
18-You Were Lyin' to Me
19-Leary Blues
20-My Heart Is Cryin'
21-Baby, You're Rich
22-Strange Things Happening
23-The Voice Within
24-Are You out There
25-Double Dealing
26-Lost Love (Baby Please Come Back to Me)
27-What a Fool I Was
28-You Name It
29-Nightless Lover
30-No43
31-Look the Whole World Over
32-Prayin' for Your Return
33-My Blues
34-The Bluest Blues
35-Cry Baby
36-Please Believe Me
37-Diggin' the Moonglow
38-One Love
39-The Hunt Is On
40-My Reward
41-The Big Question
42-My Heart Is a Prisoner
43-Two Hearts Are Greater Than One
44-My Memories
45-Lonesome Highway
46-When Did You Leave Heave
47-My Heart
48-What Must I Do
49-I Dare You, Baby
50-Say You Love Me
51-Ha Ha in the Daytime, Boo Hoo at Night
52-The River's Invitation
53-Never No More
54-The Lonely One
55-I Reached for a Tear
56-Lost Mind
PMD-2020-Anthology (Remastered) @FLAC
COLLECTION
Vol.28 Percy Mayfield & Johnny Moore
Vol.28
01-Please Send Me Someone to Love (Percy Mayfield)
02-Strange Things Happening (Percy Mayfield)
03-What a Fool I Was (Percy Mayfield)
04-Lost Love (Baby, Please) (Percy Mayfield)
05-Advice (Percy Mayfield)
06-Nightmare (Percy Mayfield)
07-You Don't Exist No More (Percy Mayfield)
08-Get Way Back (Percy Mayfield)
09-The River's Invitation (Percy Mayfield)
10-Life Is Suicide (Percy Mayfield)
11-Dragnet Blues (Johnny Moore's Three Blazers)
12-Saturday Night (Four Nights Drunk) (Three Blazers)
13-Johnny, Johnny (Johnny Moore's Three Blazers)
14-Down in Texas (Johnny Moore's Three Blazers)
15-Be Cool (Johnny Moore's Three Blazers)
16-Playing Numbers (Johnny Moore's Three Blazers)
17-Crazy with the Blues (Johnny Moore's Three Blazers)
18-Nightmare Blues (Johnny Moore's Three Blazers)
19-Gee, It's Rough (Johnny Moore's Three Blazers)
20-I Don't Know, Yes I Know (Three Blazers)
ABC Vol.28-P.Mayfield & J.Moore @FLAC
(1947-51)
TRACKS
01-Jack, You Ain't Nowhere, Pt.1
02-Jack, You Ain't Nowhere, Pt.2
03-Two Years of Torture
04-Get Way Back
05-Half Awake (Monroe Tucker & His Orchestra)
06-Two Years of Torture (Monroe Tucker & Orchestra)
07-How Wrong Can a Good Man Be (M.Tucker Orchestra)
08-Leary Blues (Monroe Tucker & His Orchestra)
09-Please Send Me Someone to Love
10-Strange Things Happening
11-Life Is Suicide
12-Praying for Your Return
13-Lost Love
14-What a Fool I Was
15-Nightless Lover
16-Two Hearts Are Greater Than One
17-My Blues
18-Advice (For Men Only)
19-The Big Question
20-Nightless Lover
21-Cry Baby
22-Hopeless
23-I Dare You, Baby
24-Lost Mind
CHLL-Percy Mayfield-Chronological Classics (1947-51) @FLAC
(1951-54)
TRACKS
01-How Deep Is The Well
02-Ruthie Mae
03-The Hunt Is On
04-The Big Question
05-My Heart
06-The River's Invitation
07-Louisiana
08-Longsome Highway
09-Wasted Dream
10-The Lonely One
11-Bachelor Blues
12-I Ain't Gonna Cry No More
13-You Are My Future
14-Memory Pain
15-Memory Pain
16-Get Way Back
17-Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
18-Advice
19-I Need Love So Bad
20-Loose Lips
21-Does Anyone Care For Me
22-Sugar Mama, Peachy Papa
23-You Don't Exist No More
24-It's Good To See You Baby
25-Nightmare
CHLL-Percy Mayfield-Chronological Classics (1951-54) @FLAC
CD16 Percy Mayfield
TRACKS
01-Yes, You'll Play
02-Live Today Like The Day Before
03-Highway Is Like A Woman
04-Painful Party
05-You Wear Your Hair Too Long
06-To Live The Past
07-My Friend
08-A Lying Woman (Not Trustworthy)
09-To Claim It's Love
10-My Error
11-The Country
12-This Time You Suffer Too
TPBC-CD16 Percy Mayfield @FLAC
COLLABORATION
VARIOUS ARTISTS
MARK NAFTALIN'S
Blue Monday Party
Part.1
TRACKS
01-Blue Monday Blues (Mark Naftalin)
02-Thing (Lowell Fulson)
03-You're Gonna Miss Me (Lowell Fulson)
04-Night Time Is The Right Time (L.Fulson & E.Jones)
05-Strange Things Happening (Percy Mayfield)
06-Please Send Me Someone To Love (Percy Mayfield)
07-Life Is Suicide (Percy Mayfield)
08-Guitar Shuffle (Lowell Fulson)
⬇️ VA-1981-Mark Naftalin's Blue Monday Party Part.1 @MP4 ⬇️
6 comments:
Hi,
For the MP3 fans:
PMD-1971-Blues and Then Some (LP) @320.zip
https://www72.zippyshare.com/v/elcIxX3O/file.html
Enjoy!
Chris-France
HI!! Do you think you can find the Mark Naftalin Video "Percy Mayfield: Poet Laureate of the Blues" ? Thanks for this great site, Chris!!!
Hi Farmer Allan,
Thanks for your comment.
Unfortunately, it's indeed "a very hard to find" material !
Just found a VHS Tape on sale in Ebay but no numeric version so far ...
I Keep searchin' ...
All the Best
Chris-France
my alltime favorite blues singer. I have seen him live and got all his records. what a voice!!!
Thank you so very much for your blog!
The link to the megaupload folder for PERCY MAYFIELD is missing.
@krobigraubart
Ooops ! Thanks !
Corrected!
Cheers
Chris-France
Post a Comment