(Michael John "Duke" Robillard)
DISCOGRAPHY 1983-2026 (86 CD/DVD)
BIOGRAPHY
Michael John "Duke" Robillard (born October 4, 1948, Woonsocket, Rhode
Island) is an American blues musician.
After playing in various bands and working for the Guild Guitar
Company, he co-founded the band Roomful of Blues with
pianist Al Copley in 1967. He has also been a member of The
Fabulous Thunderbirds which included Kim Wilson, replacing Jimmie
Vaughan on guitar.
Also experienced in jazz, swing, and rock and roll, aside from his
preferred blues music, Robillard has been generally regarded as a
guitar player keeping the blues style of T-Bone Walker.
He has recorded with artists such as Jimmy
Witherspoon, Snooky Prior, Jay McShann, Hal Singer, Pinetop
Perkins, Joe Louis Walker, Todd Sharpville, Tom Waits and Bob Dylan.
In the summer of 2006, Robillard accompanied Tom Waits on a tour of
the Southern United States.
Robillard has contributed to a large number of musicians' recordings in
his career. Some of the most famous have been mentioned, but others
include artists as diverse as Wham! and Jimmy Witherspoon.....
NEW!
2009-Tales From The Tiki Lounge @FLAC+
2022-Duke's Mood (Live In Bremen 1985 & 2008 (3CD) @FLAC
Duke Robillard
& The Pleasure Kings
TRACKS
01-Let Me Love You
02-Baby Please Come Home
03-My Plea
04-It's My Own Business
06-If This Is Love
06-Tore Up
07-Oh Babe
08-What That Means To Me
09-Just Kiss Me
10-One More Time
DR-1983-Duke Robillard & The Pleasure Kings @ALAC
Too Hot To Handle
TRACKS
01-Someone
02-Anything It Takes
03-Duke's Mood
04-Too Hot To Handle
05-Give Me Your Attention
06-She Made My Mind
07-She's Sweet
08-TBone Boogie
09-Rockin' Blues
10-Give Me All The Love You Got
DR-1985-Too Hot To Handle @ALAC
Swing
TRACKS
01-Cadillac Slim
02-Jumpin' Blues
03-I'll Always Be In Love With You
04-Jim Jam
05-What's Your Story, Morning Glory
06-Zot
07-Exactly Like You
08-Stitt's Bitts
09-Shufflin' With Some Barbeque
10-Durn Tootin'
11-You'd Better Change Your Ways
12-Glide On
DR-1987-Swing @FLAC
Rockin' Blues
TRACKS
01-If This Is Love
02-Too Hot To Handle
03-Rockin' Blues
04-Tore Up
05-Let Me Love You
06-Baby Please Come Home
07-She's Sweet
08-Duke's Mood
09-One More Time
10-Someone
11-She Made My Mind
12-Anything It Takes
13-My Plea
14-It's My Own Business
15-Give Me All The Love You Got
16-Just Kiss Me
17-Give Me Your Attention
DR-1988-Rockin' Blues @FLAC
You Got Me
TRACKS
01-Stop Knockin'
02-Who'll Be There
03-Judgement Day
04-You Got Me
05-You Can't Be The One For Me
06-Don't Bother Trying To Steal Her Love
07-Don't Treat Me Like That
08-You're The One I Adore
09-Don't Come Back
10-Do What You Did
DR-1988-You Got Me @FLAC
After Hours Swing Sessions
(8Tracks /12Tracks Bonus)
TRACKS
01-The Trouble With Me Is You
02-Shivers
03-I Can't Believe You're In Love With Me
04-Red's Riff
05-Twist Top
06-I'll Never Be The Same
07-Tiny's Tempo
08-Albi Ain't Here
01-The Trouble With Me Is You
02-Shivers
03-I Can't Believe You're In Love With Me
04-Red's Riff
05-Twist Top
06-I'll Never Be The Same
07-Tiny's Tempo
08-Albi Ain't Here
09-Zot
10-Cadillac Slim
11-You Mean Everything To Me
12-Jumpin' Blues
DR-1990-After Hours Swing Sessions (8T) @ALAC
DR-1990-After Hours Swing Sessions (12T) @128
Turn It Around
TRACKS
01-Down By The Delta
02-Passionate Kiss
03-Don't Look At My Girl Like That
04-Just A Human
05-Turn It Around
06-Shoulda Coulda Woulda
07-The High Cost Of Loving
08-Sweets For My Sweet
09-Tell Me How
10-I Think You Know
DR-1991-Turn It Around @ALAC
Ohne Filter
(DVD)
TRACKS
01-Love Slipped In
02-Never Let You Go
03-Rule The World
04-Gee I Wish
05-Glamour Girl
06-She's Sweet
07-Life's Funny
08-What's Wrong
09-I Think You Know
10-Too Tired
DR-1991-Ohne Filter (DVDRip) @AVI
Temptation
TRACKS
01-Rule The World
02-(You Got My Love) Sewed Up
03-Live To Give
04-The Change Is On
05-Life's Funny
06-When My Love Comes Down
07-This Dream (Still Coming True)
08-Temptation
09-Never Been Satisfied
10-Born To Love You
11-What's Wrong
DR-1994-Temptation @FLAC
Duke's Blues
TRACKS
01-Midnight Cannonball
02-Glamour Girl
03-I Still Love You Baby
04-Texas Hop
05-Don't Leave Me Baby
06-Tell Me Why
07-Something To Remember You By
08-Love Slipped In
09-Information Blues
10-Don't Treat Me Like That
11-Never Let You Go
12-Gee I Wish
13-My Heart Is Cryin'
14-Red's Riff
15-Dyin' Flu
DR-1996-Duke's Blues @ALAC
The Zephyr,
Salt Lake City, Utah
(2 Set)
TRACKS
101-Intro
102-Instrumental
103-Cried Last Night
104-You Don't Love Me (I Don't Care)
105-Hey Little Baby
106-Tell Me Why
107-Use What You Got
108-High Cost of Loving
109-Give Everything to You
110-Brights Lights, Big City
111-Too Hot to Handle
112-Chatter
113-Don't Leave Me Baby
201-Duke Introduces John Hammond
202-Baby How Long
203-Come Back and Love Me
204-Too Tired
205-Diddley Daddy
206-Found True Love
207-Hate To See You Go
208-Trouble Blues (band intros)
209-Nadine
210-Howling For My Baby
DR-1996.04.02-The Zephyr, Salt Lake City, Utah @FLAC
Dangerous Place
TRACKS
01-Had To Be Your Man
02-Going Straight
03-Dangerous Place
04-Don't Get Me Shook Up
05-Take My Word For It
06-Can't Remember To Forget
07-Duke's Advice
08-Nothing Like You (Where I Come From)
09-I May Be Ugly (But I Sure Know How To Cook)
10-All Over But The Paying
11-No Time
12-Black Negligee
DR-1997-Dangerous Place @FLAC
The Rounder Years
Plays Blues
TRACKS
01-Down By The Delta
02-You Got Me
03-If This Is Love
04-Judgement Day
05-High Cost Of Loving
06-She Made My Mind
07-You're The One I Adore
08-Don't Come Back
09-Anything It Takes
10-Duke's Mood
11-Just A Human
12-Let Me Love You
13-Just Kiss Me
14-I Think You Know
DR-1997-Plays Blues The Rounder Years @ALAC
Plays Jazz
TRACKS
01-Shivers
02-Sweet Georgia Brown
03-Jim Jam
04-Albi Ain't Here
05-Zot
06-I'll Never Be the Same
07-Shufflin' With Some Barbeque
08-Twist Top
09-What's Your Story, Morning Glory
10-Time's A-Wastin'
11-Cadillac Slim
12-Exactly Like You
13-Tiny's Tempo
14-Glide On
DR-1997-Plays Jazz The Rounder Years @FLAC
Stretchin' Out Live
TRACKS
01-Too Hot To Handle
02-Never Let You Go
03-Midnight Canon Ball
04-Gee I Wish
05-Glamour Girl
06-That's My Life
07-Dyin' Flu
08-Tell Me Why
09-Don't Leave Me Baby
DR-1998-Stretchin Out Live @ALAC
Conversations In Swing Guitar
TRACKS
01-Flying Home
02-Easin' In
03-Jivin' In Rhythm
04-Just Squeeze Me
05-Avalon
06-Blue Brew
07-Stuffy
DR-1999-Conversations In Swing Guitar @ALAC
La Palette Bleue
TRACKS
01-Pony Blues
02-Fishnet
03-Don't Fool With My Love
04-Love Sick
05-Addiction
06-Jumpin' Rockin' Rhythm
07-Good Man
08-You're The Only One
09-Hurt Me
10-I May Be Crazy
11-I Don't Want To Say Best Wishes
12-Big Bottom Blues
13-How Long Baby
DR-1999-La Palette Bleue @ALAC
New Blues For Modern Man
TRACKS
01-Jumpin' Rockin' Rhythm
02-Pony Blues
03-Don't Fool With My Love
04-Addiction
05-Fishnet
06-Good Man
07-I Don't Want To Say Best Wishes
08-Hurt Me
09-You're The Only One (Who Can Move Me That Way)
10-Love Sick
11-How Long Baby
12-Big Bottom Blues
DR-1999-New Blues For Modern Man @FLAC
Explorer
TRACKS
01-Male Magnet
02-Just Between Me And You
03-Soulfull
04-Hang On
05-You Mean Everything To Me
06-Sayin' Don't Make It So
07-Jumpin' With Duke
08-Misunderstanding Blues
09-You Dropped The Thing On Me
10-Lonesome Old Town
11-Brand New Fool
12-Time Is Short
DR-2000-Explorer @FLAC
Living With The Blues
TRACKS
01-Buy Me A Dog
02-If Walls Could Talk
03-Use What You Got
04-Goodtime Charlie
05-Painful Memory
06-Stratisfied
07-Hard Road
08-I Live The Life I Love
09-I'm Mad About It
10-Sleepin'on It
11-Living With The Blues
12-Long Gone Baby
DR-2002-Living With The Blues @FLAC
Tribute to T-Bone Walker
(DVD)
DR-2002-Tribute to T-Bone Walker (DVD) @AVI
Blue Mood
A Tribute To T-Bone Walker
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Lonesome Woman Blues
T-bone Shuffle
103-Love Is A Gamble
104-Alimony Blues
105-You Don't Love Me
T-bone Boogie
107-Blue Mood
108-Pony Tail
109-I'm Still In Love With You
110-Hard Way
111-Born To Be No Good
112-Tell Me What's The Reason
201-Left Handed
202-I Miss My Baby In My Arms
203-Someday Baby
204-Jimmie's Texas Blues
205-Big Bill's Blues
206-Tale A Little Walk With Me
207-What Is That Tastes Like Gravy
208-You Ain't Nothin' But A Cheater
DR-2003-Blue Mood @FLAC.CD1-2
Exalted Lover
TRACKS
01-Down Home Country Girl
02-I'll Never Be Free (With Pam Tillis)
03-Real Live Wire
04-Exalted Lover
05-Deep Inside
06-How Long Has It Been (With Debbie Davies)
07-Tore Up
08-Love Made A Liar Out Of Me
09-Double X Daddy
10-Travelin' Mood
DR-2003-Exalted Lover @ALAC
More Conversations In Swing Guitar
TRACKS
01-Moten Swing
02-Train To Texas
03-Robin's Nest
04-Just You And Me
05-Blues For Terry
06-End Of Session Jump
DR-2003-More Conversations In Swing Guitar @FLAC
Blue Mood
(1CD)
TRACKS
01-Lonesome Woman Blues
T-Bone Shuffle
03-Love Is A Gamble
04-Alimony Blues
05-You Don't Love Me
06-TBone Boogie
07-Blue Mood
08-Pony Tail
09-I'm Still In Love With You
10-Hard Way
11-Born To Be No Good
12-Tell Me What's The Reason
DR-2004-Blue Mood @FLAC
Live at the New Morning
Paris
(DVD)
DR-2004-Live at The New Morning (DVD) @MP4
New Guitar Summit
TRACKS
01-Bennies Bugle
02-Never Say Never Again Again
03-Swing With Dr.jake
04-Aint't Nobody's Business
05-Lady B.good
06-Azzure Mineur
07-Just Among Friends
08-Perdido
09-Backdoor Blues
10-Seven Come Eleven
11-Gilde On
DR-2004-New Guitar Summit @ALAC
A Special Evening
(DVD)
DR-2005-A Special Evening (DVDRip) @AVI
Guitar Groove A Rama
TRACKS
01-Do The Memphis Grind
02-Gambler Blues
03-Down Along The Cove
04-Sunday Mornin'
05-Sewed Up
06-Danny Boy
07-Blues A Rama
08-I'll Do Anything But Work
09-No Way Out
10-This Dream
11-Just Before Dawn
12-Dawn
13-Cookin'
14-Dark Eyes
DR-2006-Guitar Groove A Rama @ALAC
World Full Of Blues
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Jump The Blues For You
102-Everything Is Broken
103-Treat Me So Lowdown
104-Slam Hammer
105-You're Killin' Me Baby
106-Slim Jenkins Joint
107-Sweet Thing
108-You Won't Let Me Go
109-Six Inch Heels
110-World Of Blues
111-Look Out
112-Stoned
201-Gonna' Get You Told
202-Monkey Arms
203-Who Do You Love
204-Low Side Of The Road
205-Too Much Stuff
206-Blues Nightmare
207-Bounce For Billy
208-Bright Lights, Big City
209-Steppin' Out
210-Anything It Takes
211-Stretchin'
DR-2007-World Full Of Blues @FLAC.CD1-2
A Swingin Session with Duke
TRACKS
01-Them That Got
02-Just Because
03-Them That Got
04-Just Because
05-Meet Me At Nsp
06-Red Dog
07-They Raided The Joint
08-When Your Lover Has Gone
09-The Song Is Ended
10-Swinging With Lucy Mae
DR-2008-A Swingin Session with DR @ALAC
Outtakes And Oddities
The Unheard Duke Robillard
TRACKS
01-Pony Blues
02-I'm Stickin' With You Baby
03-Gypsy Woman
04-World Radio Theme
05-The Change Is On
06-The Return Of Duke's Mood
07-I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water
08-Minor For Mcdonough
09-Minor For Mcdonough
10-I'm Cahoots With You
11-I Live The Life I Love
12-Exalted Lover
13-Something To Remember You By
14-I Tried
15-Pony Blues
DR-2008-The Unheard Tapes Outtakes & Oddities Vol.1 @FLAC+
Duke's Box
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-I Still Love You Baby
102-Buy Me A Dog
103-Everything Is Broken
104-Never Let You Go
105-How Long Has It Been
106-Midnite Cannonball
107-West Side Shuffle
108-Gambler Blues
109-Pony Blues
110-World Of Blues
111-Goodtime Charlie
112-Blues Nightmare
113-Two Bones And A Pick
114-The Return Of Duke`s Mood
201-Lonesome Woman Blues
202-Glamour Girl
203-Gee I Wish
204-The Lonesome Road
205-I`m Still In Love With You
206-Train To Texas
207-When Your Lover Has Gone
208-Hardway
209-Red Dog
210-I Got It Bad (And That Ain`t Good)
211-I Miss My Baby In My Arms
212-Jimmie`s Texas Blues
213-Undecided
301-Real Live Wire
302-Slim Jenkins Joint
303-Jumpin`rockin`rhytm
304-Low Side Of The Road
305-Just Before Daw _ Dawn
306-Fishnet
307-Blues A Rama
308-Love Sick
309-Do The Memphis Grind
310-Too Much Stuff
311-Stratisfied
312-Addiction
313-Rehab
DR-2009-Duke's Box @FLAC.CD1-3
Rockin' Guitar Blues
TRACKS
01-Give Me All The Love You Got
02-Stop Knockin'
03-Don't Look At My Girl Like That
04-Too Hot To Handle
05-What That Means To Me
06-You Ain't The One
07-T-Bone Boogie
08-Don't Treat Me Like That
09-Oh Babe
10-Give Me Your Attention
DR-2009-Rockin' Guitar Blues @FLAC
Stomp!
The Blues Tonight
TRACKS
01-Stomp The Blues Tonight
02-Do Me Right
03-Three Hours Past Midnight
04-Baby You Don't Know
05-I Wanna Hug You, Kiss You, Squeeze You
06-Frankie And Johnny
07-Look But Don't Touch
08-Playful Baby
09-Million Dollar Secret
10-Jumpin' The Bone
11-Hands Off!
12-Money's Gettin' Cheaper
13-For You My Love
14-Tore Up
15-Ain't Nobody's Business
16-Early In The Morning
DR-2009-Stomp! The Blues Tonight @ALAC
Tales From The Tiki Lounge
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-Bye Bye Blues
03-Occidental Woman
04-Besame Mucho
05-Just One More Chance
06-Tico Tico
07-I'm Still In Love With You
08-Sway
10-Put The Blame On Mame (Part1)
10-Put The Blame On Mame (Part2)
11-Smoke Rings
12-Kiss Of Fire
13-Crazy
14-Goody Goody
15-Romance In The Dark
16-I'm Confessin That I Love You
17-Sway (Remix)
2009-Tales From The Tiki Lounge @FLAC+
Passport To The Blues
TRACKS
01-Workin' Hard For My Uncle
02-Hong Kong Suit
03-Blues Train
04-Girl Let Me Tell Ya
05-Rhode Island Red Rooster
06-Fatal Heart Attack
07-Make It Rain
08-When You're Old You're Cold
09-Text Me
10-Duke's Evening Blues
11-The High Cost Of Lovin'
12-Grey Sky Blues
13-Bradford Boogie
DR-2010-Passport To The Blues @ALAC
Low Down and Tore Up
TRACKS
01-Quicksand
02-Train Fare Home
03-Mercy Mercy Mama
04-Overboard
05-Blues After Hours
06-Want Ad Blues
07-Do Unto Others
08-It's Alright
09-Let Me Play With Your Poodle
10-Tool Bag Boogie
11-What's Wrong
12-I Ain't Mad At You
13-Twelve Year Old Boy
14-Later For You Baby
DR-2011-Low Down And Tore Up @FLAC
Wobble Walkin'
TRACKS
01-Wobble Walkin'
02-I Can't Believe You're In Love With Me
03-They Can't Take That Away From Me
04-Sunday Morning
05-Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You
06-Skippy's Dream
07-All Of Me
08-Things Ain't What They Used To Be
09-You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
10-Hi_heel Sneakers
11-If I Had You
12-Back Home Again, In Indiana
13-Jesse's Blues
DR-2012-Wobble Walkin' @FLAC
Independently Blue
TRACKS
01-I Wouldn't_a Done That
02-Below Zero
03-Stapled To The Chicken's Back
04-Patrol Wagon Blues
05-Laurene
06-Moongate
07-I'm Still Laughing
08-Strollin With Lowell and BB
09-You Won't Ever
10-This Man, This Monster
11-Groovin' Slow
12-If This Is Love
DR-2013-Independently Blue @FLAC
Calling All Blues
TRACKS
01-Down In Mexico
02-I'm Gonna Quit My Baby
03-Svengali
04-Blues Beyond
05-Emphasis On Memphis
06-Confusion Blues
07-Motor Trouble
08-Nasty Guitar
09-Temptation
10-She's So Fine
DR-2014-Calling All Blues @FLAC
Jazzwoche Burghausen
(DVD)
TRACKS
1. High Heel Sneakers
2. Gonna Quit My Baby
3. You Don' Love Me
4. Fatal Heart Attack
5. Down In Mexico
6. Real Live Wire
7. Avalon
8. Confusion Blues
9. Blue Coat Man
10. Make It Rain
DR-2015-Jazzwoche Burghausen (720p) @MKV
46. Internationale Jazzwoche Burghausen, Wackerhalle, Germany,
March 21, 2015
The Acoustic Blues & Roots
of Duke Robillard
TRACKS
01-My Old Kentucky Home
02-Big Bill Blues
03-I Miss My Baby In My Arms
04-Jimmie's Texas Blues
05-Backyard Paradise
06-Evangeline
07-Left Handed
08-I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water
09-I'm Gonna Buy Me A Dog (To Take The Place Of You)
10-Nashville Blues
11-Saint Louis Blues
12-What Is It That Tastes Like Gravy
13-Someday Baby
14-Let's Turn Back The Years
15-Take A Little Walk With Me
16-Santa Claus Blues
17-Profoundly Blue
18-Ukulele Swing
DR-2015-The Acoustic Blues & Roots of Duke Robillard @FLAC
Blues Full Circle
TRACKS
01-Lay A Little Lovin' On Me
02-Rain Keeps Falling
03-Mourning Dove
04-No More Tears
05-Last Night
06-Fool About My Money
07-The Mood Room
08-I've Got A Feelin' That You're Foolin'
09-Shufflin' And Scufflin
10-Blues For Eddie Jones
11-You Used To Be Sugar
12-Worth Waitin' On
13-Come With Me Baby
DR-2016-Blues Full Circle @FLAC
Duke & His Dames of Rhythm
TRACKS
01-From Monday On (Sunny Crownover)
02-Got The South In My Soul (Maria Muldaur)
03-Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone (Kelly Hunt)
04-Squeeze Me (Madeleine Peyroux)
05-Walking Stick
06-Blues In My Heart (Catherine Russell)
07-Lotus Blossom (Kelly Hunt)
08-My Heart Belongs To Daddy (Sunny Crownover)
09-What's The Reason (I'm Not Pleasin' You)
10-Me, Myself And I (Elizabeth Mcgovern)
11-Easy Living (Madeleine Peyroux)
12-Was That The Human Thing To Do (Maria Muldaur)
13-If I Could Be With You (One Hour Tonight) (Kelly Hunt)
14-Ready For The River
15-Call Of The Freaks
DR-2017-Duke Robillard & His Dames Of Rhythm @FLAC24
Ear Worms
TRACKS
01-Don't Bother Trying To Steal Her Love
02-On This Side Of Goodbye
03-Living With The Animals
04-Careless Love
05-Every Day I Have To Cry Some
06-I Am A Lonseome Hobo
07-Sweet Nothin's
08-Soldier Of Love
09-Dear Dad
10-Yes We Can
11-Yellow Moon
12-Rawhide
13-You Belong To Me
DR-2019-Ear Worms @FLAC
Blues Bash!
TRACKS
01-Do You Mean It (Feat. Chris Cote)
02-No Time
03-What Can I Do (Feat. Chris Cote)
04-Everybody Ain't Your Friend
05-Rock Alley
06-You Played On My Piano (w. Michelle Willson)
07-Ain't Gonna Do It
08-You Don't Know What You're Doin' (w. Chris Cote)
09-Give Me All The Love You Got
10-Just Chillin'
DR-2020-Blues Bash! @FLAC
Duke's Mood
Live In Bremen
TRACKS
101-Anything It Takes (Live In Bremen, 1985)
102-It's My Own Business (Live In Bremen, 1985)
103-Duke's Mood (Live In Bremen, 1985)
104-Too Hot To Handle (Live In Bremen, 1985)
105-Someone (Live In Bremen, 1985)
106-Long Gone Baby (Live In Bremen, 1985)
107-Tore Up (Live In Bremen, 1985)
108-T-Bone Boogie (Live In Bremen, 1985)
109-Let Me Love You Baby (Live In Bremen, 1985)
110-Tramp (Live In Bremen, 1985)
111-Closing Theme (Live In Bremen, 1985)
201-Jump The Blues For You (Live In Bremen, 2008)
202-My Tears (Live In Bremen, 2008)
203-Blue Coat Man (Live In Bremen, 2008)
204-Do The Memphis Grind (Live In Bremen, 2008)
205-Gee I Wish (Live In Bremen, 2008)
206-Fishnet (Live In Bremen, 2008)
207-Just Because (Live In Bremen, 2008)
301-Swingin' With Lucy Mae (Live In Bremen, 2008)
302-Gonna Get You Told (Live In Bremen, 2008)
303-Goodtime Charlie (Live In Bremen, 2008)
304-Honey Hush (Live In Bremen, 2008)
305-Glamour Girl (Live In Bremen, 2008)
306-Bounce For Billy (Live In Bremen, 2008)
307-Hard Way (Live In Bremen, 2008)
2022-Duke's Mood (Live In Bremen 1985 & 2008 @FLAC
They Called It Rhythm & Blues
TRACKS
01-Here I'm Is
02-No Good Lover
03-Fools Are Getting Scarcer
04-Tell Me Why
05-Rambler Blues
06-The Way You Do
07-Champagne Mind
08-Homeless Blues
09-Outta Here
10-In The Wee Wee Hours
11-Someday After Awhile
12-She's My Baby
13-Trouble In Mind
14-No Place To Go
15-The Things I Forgot To Do
16-I Can't Understand It
17-Eat Where You Slept Last Night
18-Swingin' For Four Bills
DR-2022-They Called It Rhythm & Blues @FLAC
A Smooth One
TRACKS
01-'Deed I Do
02-Rhythm Willie
03-Body And Fender Man
04-A Smooth One
05-Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You
06-Red Top
07-Jitterbug Waltz
08-Jumpin' At The Woodside
09-Exactly Like You
10-Sweet Georgia Brown
DR-2023-A Smooth One @FLAC
(Thanks to Albert)
Six Strings of Steel
TRACKS
01-Git with It!
02-Shame, Shame, Shame
03-Lima Beans
04-Love Struck
05-In Perfect Harmony
06-Watching The River Flow
07-Billy in the Lion's Den (K.Shore)
08-I'm Gonna be a Wheel Someday
09-Take Your Fine Frame Home
10-Groovin' in the Swamp
11-Lovin' You
12-Rumble
DR-2023-Six Strings Of Steel @FLAC24
Roll With Me
TRACKS
01-Blue Coat Man
02-Just Kiss Me
03-Are You Going My Way
04-I Know You Love Me
05-Boogie Uproar
06-Look What You Done
07-Built For Comfort
08-My Plea
09-You Got Money
10-Boogie Woogie Country Girl
11-Give Me Back My Money
12-Don't You Want To Roll With Me
2024-Roll With Me @FLAC
(Thanks to Albert)
Blast Off!
TRACKS
01-When I Get Lucky
02-I'll Be Glad When You're Dead
03-Feel My Cares
04-Lowdown
05-Play Boy Hop
06-Confusion
07-Blast Off!
08-Stand By Me
09-The King
10-Warm and Tender Love
11-Galactic Grease
12-Look a There Look a There
2026-Blast Off! @FLAC
(Thanks to Albert)
COLLABORATION
Down On Providence Plantation
TRACKS
01-When I Reach My Limit
02-What Your Kisses Say
03-Don't Start Something
04-Bite Your Tongue
05-It Doesn't Hurt Me At All
06-Things Aren't Going So Well
07-An Understanding Heart
08-Prove It To You
09-You Brought My House Down
10-Pretty Little Lolita
11-I Really Miss You
12-Lonesome Traveller
ALBL-1998-Down On Providence Plantation @320
Groovin' In The Mood Room
>
TRACKS
01-I Got To Be The Boss
02-How Much Better (Better Can Get)
03-She's On The Mainline
04-Picked To Click
05-Your Turn To Pay
06-Baby Sister
07-I'm In A Mood
08-The Show Must Go On
09-Your Rights
10-Take My Word For It
11-Be A Woman
12-Coffee And Cadillacs
13-You Satisfy
ALBL-2006-Groovin' In The Mood Room @FLAC
Soul Blue 7
TRACKS
01. House Key Blues [4:22]
02. Dollar To A Dime [5:39]
03. You Showed Me Something [4:51]
04. Lonely Are The Brave [5:52]
05. I Hope Your Right About Me [3:53]
06. Causing Joy [4:34]
07. This Dream (Still Coming True) [7:55]
08. Where Are You Tonight [5:51]
09. Wrong Love [3:32]
10. Give It Like You Get It [4:17]
11. Fool Me Again [5:25]
12. Today's Your Birthday [2:59]
13. Termites in My Basement [5:27]
ALBL-2009-Soul Blue 7 @320
Royal Blue
TRACKS
01-Boogie Woogie On Mtk
02-Standing By The Highway
03-Sittin' In The Barber's Chair
04-Please Don't Leave Me, Baby
05-Elegie
06-That's Hal
07-Tater Diggin'
08-Morning, Noon, And Night
09-Wake Up Dead
10-My Bonnie Rocks
11-Glass Boogie
12-Royal Blue
ALCP-1990-Royal Blue @ALAC
CREDIT
Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Jimmy Wimpfheimer
Drums – David Lee (2)
Guitar – Duke Robillard, Snooks Eaglin (tracks: 1, 4, 8, 10)
Piano, Vocals – Al Copley
Tenor Saxophone – Hal Singer
This Time For Real
TRACKS
01-Somebody's Changing My Sweet Baby's Mind
02-I'm Afraid Of Losing You
03-Going To The Shack
04-All Because Of Your Love
05-Love Don't Love Nobody
06-I'll Never Do You Wrong
07-Don't Leave Me Starving For You Love
08-Broadway Walk
09-Book Of Memories
10-Too Many Hands
11-Tears Of God
12-You Got Me Hummin'
BYPC-OTCL-2015-This Time For Real @FLAC
CREDITS
Duke Robillard: Guitar
Mark Teixiera: Drums
Brad Hallen: Bass
Bruce Bears: Keyboard
Mark Earley: Tenor&Baritone Sax
Doug Woolverton: Trumpet
Blues In My Heart
TRACKS
01-Scam
02-Willow Weep For Me
03-Bernie's Tune
04-I've Got A Right To Sing The Blues
05-Shine
06-Blue Bossa
07-Please Send Me Someone To Love
08-If Dreams Come True
09-Blues In My Heart
CFY-DR-2003-Blues In My Heart @ALAC
CREDIT
Drums – Chuck Riggs
Guitar – Chris Flory, Duke Robillard
Tenor Saxophone – Scott Hamilton
Vocals – Duke Robillard (tracks: 9), Sugar Ray Norcia (tracks: 2,7)
Love The Game
TRACKS
01-Love The Game
02-Can't Live Like This No More
03-Fired Up
04-Down In The Trenches
05-Worst Kinda Man
06-Can't Find The Blues
07-Was Ya Blue
08-I'm Just Your Fool
09-Leading Me Home
10-Funky Little Teapot
11-She's Takin' Notes
12-Keep Your Sins To Yourself
13-Grow Up, Grow Old
DDS-2000-Love The Game @FLAC
CREDIT
Gordon "Sax" Beadle : Primary Artist, Sax (Tenor)
Debbie Davies : Guitar, Vocal
Harmony, Vocals, Vocals (Background)
J. Geils : Primary Artist
Doug James : Primary Artist, Sax (Baritone), Sax (Tenor)
Coco Montoya : Guitar
(Rhythm), Vocals (Background)
Duke Robillard : Guitar (Rhythm), Vocals (Background)
TRACKS
1. Extra Axle
2. Blow Mr. Low
3. I Want A Little Girl
4. Bobbie's Boogie
5. Son Of Mr. Big Horn
6. Blues For Leo
7. Dirty, Dirty People
8. Dog Ate My Reed
9. Cry Me A River
10. You Better Hold Me
DJ-2001-Blow Mr Low @ALAC
CREDIT
Baritone Saxophone, Producer – Doug James (3)
Bass – John Packer, Marty Ballou (tracks: 6, 9)
Drums – Mark Teixeira
Guitar – Duke Robillard (tracks: All except 6)
Piano – Matt McCabe
Tenor Saxophone – "Sax" Gordon Beadle*
Trombone – Carl Overfurth (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7)
Trumpet – Al Basile (tracks: 1)
Vocals – Duke Robillard (tracks: 2, 10), Sugar Ray Norcia (tracks:
3, 7)
Reservation Blues
TRACKS
01-Winds Of Change
02-I Wouldn't Lay My Guitar Down
03-Find Yourself
04-Reservation Blues
05-Walls Of Hate
06-Running Along
07-Blues Cruise
08-Susie Q
09-Easy Is My Style
10-Everything To Gain
11-Sweet Little Rock and Roller
ECW-DR-2000-Reservation Blues @FLAC
CREDIT
Eddy Clearwater: Guitar, Vocals
Carey Bell: Guest Artist, Harmonica
Doug James: Sax (Baritone)
Jeff McAllister: Drums, Percussion
Matt McCabe: Piano, Soloist
John Packer: Bass
Duke Robillard : Guest Artist, Guitar
Dennis Taylor: Sax (Tenor), Soloist
Hootie's Jumpin' Blues
TRACKS
01-Hootie Blues
02-Vine Street Boogie
03-'Fore Day Rider
04-Hands Off
05-Profoundly Blue
06-Doo Wah Doo
07-I Want A Little Girl
08-Jumpin' The Blues
09-Confessin' The Blues
10-Hootie Ignorant Oil
11-Hootie Blues For Big Miller
12-Interview and Solo Piano
JMSH-1997-Hootie's Jumpin' Blues @ALAC
Still Jumpin' The Blues
TRACKS
01-Goin' To Chicago
02-Moten Swing
03-Sunny Side Of The Street
04-Ain't Nobody's Business
05-Come On Over To My House
06-Trouble In Mind
07-Say Forward, I'll March
08-Backwater blues
09-She's Got It
10-Hootie's K.C. Christmas Prayer
11-Interview with Jay McShann
JMSH-1999-Still Jumpin' The Blues @ALAC
with the Duke Robillard Band
TRACKS
01-Glide On
02-Going Down Slow
03-Big Boss Man
04-Aint Nobody's Business
05-I'll Always Be In Love With You
06-Stormy Monday Blues
07-Times Gettin' Tougher Than Tough
JMWN-DKRD-2000-With The Duke Robillard Band @FLAC
For Real
TRACKS
01-Drinking Old Taylor
02-Don't Start Me Talking
03-It's Up to You
04-See See Rider
05-Dirty Groundhog
06-Reap What You Sow
07-Elem
08-Who's Using Who
09-The Things I Used to Do
10-If That's What Pleases Her
11-She's Wonderful
12-37 Years Old
13-Airplane Blues
JOBE-1998-For Real @ALAC
CREDIT
Bass – Rod Carey
Drums – Per Hanson
Guitar – Duke Robillard
Harmonica – Jerry Portnoy
Piano, Organ [Hammond B-3] – Bruce Katz
Columbia, MD
(w. The Coast To Coast Blues Band, V.Cupp & D.Robillard)
TRACKS
01-Why Baby
02-I Wouldn't Treat a Dog
...(The Way You Treated Me)
03-Better Leave My Woman Alone
04-T-R-O-U-B-L-E
05-Instrumental
...& Introduction of CCBB members
06-Jail House Blues
07-Cold, Cold Feeling
08-A Man Sized Job
09-John Lee Hooker Introduction
10-Serves Me Right to Suffer
11-Same Old Blues Again
12-Doin' The Shout
13-Boogie Chillen
14-Boogie Chillen Reprise
JLH-1992-Columbia, MD (SBD) @FLAC
Source : Soundboard
June 18, 1992 - Merriweather Post Pavilion Columbia, Maryland
Angels & Clowns
TRACKS
01-It's All About Love
02-It's Only A Dream
03-Angels & Clowns
04-Miss Louise
05-Hellhound
06-27th Day
07-Perfect Blues
08-Tom Plaisir
09-(How) To Make Love Stay
10-Blues in My Cabin
11-Lucky Boy
12-Happy Guy
13-Jazz Breakfast at Lakewest
NOMS-2013-Angels & Clowns @FLAC
Man of Many Blues
TRACKS
01-I Feel Good
02-Maybe We Can Talk Awhile
03-Cold, Cold, Cold
04-It Be That Way Sometimes
05-No Finance, No Romance
06-Blues for Georgia
07-Second Story Man
08-Man of Many Blues
09-Face Full of Frown
10-On That Train
11-Just a Bitterness
12-Angel
13-Dear John Letter
PLGL-2019-Man of Many Blues @320
The Duke Meets The Earl
TRACKS
01-I Need You So Bad
02-Two Bones And A Pick
03-Looking For Trouble
04-What Have I Done Wrong
05-A Soul That s Been Abused
06-Zeb s Thing
07-West Side Shuffle
08-My Tears
RE-2005-The Duke Meets The Earl @ALAC
CREDIT
Acoustic Bass – Jesse Williams (2)
Bass – Rod Carey (tracks: 3, 4)
Drums – Mark Teixeira
Electric Bass – Jesse Williams (2)
Guitar [Left Side] – Ronnie Earl
Guitar [Right Side] – Duke Robillard
Organ – Dave Limina (tracks: 5), Jimmy McGriff (tracks: 1, 8)
Piano – Matt McCabe
Slide Guitar – Ronnie Earl (tracks: 6)
Vocals – Duke Robillard (tracks: 1, 3, 8), Mighty Sam McClain (tracks:
5)
The First Album
TRACKS
01-Red, Hot and Blue
02-Love Struck
03-That's My Life
04-Duke's Blues
05-Texas Flood
06-Give It Up
07-Stormy Monday
08-Take It Like a Man
09-Still in Love with You
10-Honey Hush
ROB-1977-The First Album @ALAC
TRACKS
01-I Never Knew
02-I'm Putting All My Eggs In One Basket
03-Never Mind
04-Steady Daddy
05-All I Do Is Dream Of You
06-Blue Lou
07-Pennies From Heaven
08-You Can Depend On Me
09-Esquire Bounce
10-One_O_Clock Jump
SCHA-2021-Swingin Again @FLAC
Too Cool To Move
TRACKS
01-Keyhole In Your Door
02-Can I Be Your Friend ?
03-Bottle It Up And Go
04-Hold Me In Your Arms
05-Don't You Want To Know¿
06-Cheatin' And Lyin'
07-Walkin' With Snooky
08-Fire, Fire
09-Coal Black Mare
10-Lovin' You Is Killin' Me
11-Boogie Twist
12-My Baby Been Gone
13-Please Be Careful
SPR-1991-Too Cool To Move @FLAC
Guitar : Duke Robillard, Derek O'Brien, Luther Tucker
Live in Paris
TRACKS
01. Rockin' Sugar Daddy (5:32)
02. Evening (5:30)
03. Off The Wall (4:12)
04. No Good Woman (3:35)
05. Feeling Blue (4:25)
06. Slam Hammer (3:54)
07. Need My Baby (5:21)
08. Rainin' In My Heart (3:31)
09. Blow Wind Blow (4:31)
10. Money Marbles And Chalk (4:47)
11. Blind Love (4:26)
12. Lonesome Cabin (5:40)
SRN-2009-Live In Paris @320
Get Down With The Blues
TRACKS
01-Get Down With The Blues
02-Something Funky About Your Love
03-Too Fine To Be Mine
04-I've Got A New Love
05-Paradise Memorial Gardens
06-Roger Pace
07-The Blues That Was Waiting For Me
08-Tone Cool
09-Who Are You Thinking Of
10-Dan't Fuss & Fight
TONZ-1995-Get Down With The Blues @320
CREDIT
Tony Zamagni - Hammond B-3 Organ, Vocals
Duke Robillard - Guitar
Johnny B. Gayden - Bass
Sugar Blue - Harmonica
Houston Person - Saxophone
Bernard Purdie - Drums
Too Much Mustard
TRACKS
01-Stayed At The Party
02-2:19
03-Judgement Day
04-First We Take Manhatten
05-She's A Killer Hot Blonde
06-Right In Your Arms
07-Too Much Mustard
08-She Made My Mind
09-I Hear You Knockin'
10-Miranda
11-You Got My Love
12-Selma
13-Feels So Bad
14-Where Have All The Songbirds Gone
15-Passionate Kiss
WNBB-2019-Too Much Mustard @320
CREDIT
Bass Guitar – Robban Hagnäs
Drums, Percussion – Daniel Hjerppe
Electric Guitar – Duke Robillard, Niko Riippa
Piano, Electric Organ – Pekka Gröhn
Vocals, Percussion – Juho Kinaret
9 comments:
Thanks Chris
Only about 660 more pages to visit. :)
Best
BDaD
What can I say? - it's AMAZING! I just discovered your blog, thanks to Marc and it's the first time I see such a comprehensive collection of the Great Duke's work. And not only Duke. Excellent blog!
@George
Merci pour le commpliment !
Je remercie également Marc pour sa contribution à la grande collection qu'est Document Records et à plusieurs autres !
All the best Blues !
Chris-France
@george
Cadeau :
Duke Robillard-TBone Boogie
Récupéré sur le net en mp3 je n'ai jamais su d'ou ça venait, j'en ai fait une video Youtube pour le partager !!
Chris-France
Wow, mega post. Hours of listening to get through here. Thanks.
Please could you check the link on Stomp! The Blues Tonight. I get error 1003 on WinZip. Thanks.
Thanks Chris What an amazing share Great work
https://mega.nz/folder/ZycQRKwT#nhgkyr89FhSn9MTzEO6qkw
Thank You!!
Post a Comment