⬇️ MEMPHIS SLIM ⬇️
("John Len" / "Peter" Chatman)
DISCOGRAPHY 1941-2021 (138CD/DVD)
BIOGRAPHY
Memphis Slim, born John Len Chatman (Sept. 3, 1915-Feb. 24, 1988) was an American blues pianist, singer,
and composer. He led a series of bands that, reflecting the popular
appeal of jump blues, included saxophones, bass, drums, and
piano.
A song he first cut in 1947, "Every Day I Have the Blues", has
become a blues standard, recorded by many other artists. He made
over 500 recordings.
Memphis Slim's birth name was John Len Chatman, and he was born in
Memphis, Tennessee, United States. His father Peter Chatman sang, played piano and guitar, and operated
juke joints, and it is now commonly believed that he took the name to
honor his father when he first recorded for Okeh Records in
1940.
Although he started performing under the name Memphis Slim later
that same year, he continued to publish songs under the name Peter
Chatman.
He spent most of the 1930's performing in honky-tonks, dance halls,
and gambling joints in West Memphis, Arkansas, and southeast Missouri.
He settled in Chicago in 1939, and began teaming with Big Bill Broonzy
in clubs soon afterward. In 1940 and 1941 he recorded two songs for
Bluebird Records that became part of his repertoire for decades, "Beer
Drinking Woman," and "Grinder Man Blues." These were released under
the name "Memphis Slim," given to him by Bluebird's producer, Lester
Melrose.... (Wikipedia)
NEW! 1962-No Strain (LP) @FLAC 1989-Memphis Slim, U.S.A. (CD) @FLAC
2024-'60-'61 (2CD) @FLAC24
2024-Bluesville Presents @FLAC
2024-Lonesome (Solo Piano) @FLAC24
The Bluebird Recordings
TRACKS
01-Beer Drinkin' Woman
02-Beer Drinkin' Woman (Take 2)
03-You Didn't Mean Me No Good
04-Grinder Man Blues
05-Empty Room Blues
06-Shelby Country Blues
07-I See My Great Mistake
08-I See My Great Mistake (Take 2)
09-Old Taylor
10-I Believe I'll Settle Down
11-Jasper's Gal
12-You Got To Help Me Some
13-Two Of A Kind
14-Whiskey Store Blues
15-Maybe I'll Loan You A Dime
16-Me, Myself And I
17-Whiskey And Gin Blues
18-You Gonna Worry Too
19-This Life I'm Livin'
20-Caught The Old Coon At Last
21-Don't Think That You're Smart
22-Lend Me Your Love
23-Lend Me Your Love (Take 2)
MS-1941-The Bluebird Recordings @192
The Come Back
(with Matt 'Guitar' Murphy)
TRACKS
01-Only A Fool Has Fun
02-The Come Back (Alternate)
03-Shuffleboard
04-Living The Life I Love
05-Cool Down Baby
06-Nat Dee Special
07-I Love My Baby
08-Two Of A Kind
09-Smooth Sailin'
10-5 O'clock Blues
11-Stewball
12-The Cat Creeps
13-Call Before You Go Home
14-Back Alley
15-This Is My Lucky Day
16-The Come Back
17-Midnight
18-St. Louis Woman
19-5 O'clock Blues (Alt.)
20-She's Alright
MS-MGMY-1954-The Come Back @FLAC
At The Gate of Horn
TRACKS
01-The Come Back
02-Steppin Out
03-Blue And Lonesome
04-Rockin The House
05-Slims Blues
06-Gotta Find My Baby
07-Messin Around
08-Wish Me Well
09-My Gal Keeps Me Crying
10-Lend Me Your Love
11-Sassy Mae
12-Mother Earth
13-Guitar Cha Cha
14-Stroll On Little Girl
15-Whats The Matter
16-This Time Im Through
MS-1959-At The Gate Of Horn @ALAC
Memphis Slim
& The Real Boogie-Woogie
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Walkin' The Boogie
A2-88 Boogie
A3-Jefferson County Blues
A4-Four O'clock Blues
A5-Mister Freddie
A6-Trouble In Mind
A7-Roll And Tumble
B1-Cow Cow Blues
B2-Sail On Blues
B3-Down Home Blues
B4-Down That Big Road
B5-44 Blues
B6-Crowing Rooster
B7-Woman Blues Boogie
MS-1959-Memphis Slim & The Real Boogie-Woogie (LP) @FLAC24-48 a.k.a.
The Real Boogie Woogie
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Walkin' The Boogie
A2-Cow Cow Blues
A3-Jefferson County Blues
A4-Four O'clock Blues
A5-Mister Freddie
A6-Trouble In Mind
A7-44 Blues
B1-88 Boogie
B2-Sail On Blues
B3-Down Home Blues
B4-Down That Big Road
B5-Roll And Tumble
B6-Crowing Rooster (Vocal)
B7-Woman Blues Boogie (Vocal)
MS-1959-The Real Boogie Woogie (LP) @FLAC
Blue This Evening
TRACKS
01-Pinetop's Blues
02-Blue This Evening
03-Caught The Old Coon
04-We're Just Two Of The Same Old Kind
05-Don't Think You're Smart
06-I'm Going To Kansas City
07-Got A Little Old Mama
08-Rock Me Baby
09-In The Evening
10-Memphis Slim U.S.A.
11-Chicago Boogie
12-Sad And Lonesome
13-Memphis Woman
14-Bertha Mae
15-Ain't Nobody's Business
16-I Love You More And More
17-Frisco Bay Blues
18-Slow And Easy
19-I Believe I'll Settle Down,
....Darling I Miss You,
....Roll N' Tumble
MS-1960-Blue This Evening @FLAC (CD) @FLAC
London Sessions
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Help Me Some
02-Ain't Nobody's Business
03-Fattenin' Frogs For Snakes
04-Messin' Around
05-I Feel So Good
06-Worried Life
07-Every Day
08-Angel Child
09-One More Time
10-Messin' Around Take 4
11-I Feel So Good Take 2
12-Ain't Nobody's Business Take 1
13-Every Day Take 1
14-Fattenin' Frogs For Snakes Take 1
15-Blues In London (Parts 1 & 2)
MS-1960-London Sessions (CD) @FLAC
Memphis Slim
& The Honky-Tonk Sound
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-The Bells
A2-The Lord Have Mercy on Me
A3-My Baby Don't Love Me No More
A4-I Left That Town
A5-Boogie after Midnight
A6-The Train is Gone
B1-Pinetop's Boogie Woogie
B2-Whiskey Drinking Blues
B3-San Juan Blues
B4-In the Evening When the Sun Goes Down
B5-How Long Blues
B6-Sail on Little Girl
B7-John Henry
MS-1960-Memphis Slim and the Honky-Tonk Sound (LP) @320
Raining the Blues
TRACKS
01-Beer Drinking Woman
02-Teasing the Blues
03-The I.C. Blues
04-Baby Doll
05-Just Blues
06-Blue and Disgusted
07-Blue Brew
08-Rack 'em Back Jack
09-Motherless Child
10-Brenda
11-When Your Dough Roller Is Gone
12-Hey Slim
13-Darling, I miss you so
14-Lonesome Traveler
15-No Strain
16-Don't Think You're Smart
17-Raining The Blues
18-You're Gonna Need My Help One Day
19-Angel Child
20-Fast And Free
21-My Baby Left ME
22-Lucille
23-Nice Stuff
MS-1960-Raining the Blues @ALAC
Songs of Memphis Slim
and Willie Dixon
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Joggie Boogie
A2-Stewball
A3-John Henry
A4-Kansas City No.1, 2 and 3
B1-Have You Ever Been to Nashville Pen
B2-Roll and Tumble
B3-Beer Drinking Woman
B4-Chicago House Rent Party
B5-44 Blues
B6-Unlucky
01-Joggie-Boogie
02-Stewball
03-John Henry
04-Kansas City No. 1, 2 and 3
05-Have You Ever Been to Nashville Pen
06-Roll and Tumble
07-Beer Drinking Woman
08-Chicago House Rent Party
09-44 Blues
10-Unlucky
MS-1960-Songs of Memphis Slim & Willlie Dixon (LP) @FLAC
MS-1960-Songs of Memphis Slim & Willie Dixon (CD) @FLAC24-48
The Blues Every Which Way
(with Willie Dixon)
TRACKS
01-Choo Choo
02-4 O'clock Boogie
03-Rub My Root
04-C Rocker
05-Home To Mamma
06-Shaky
07-After Hours
08-One More Time
09-John Henry
10-Now Howdy
MS-1960-The Blues Every Which Way @320
Two of The Same Kind
London Sessions
TRACKS
01. Pinetop's Blues (Bessie Smith/Irving Johns)
02. Blue This Evening (Peter Chatman)
03. Caught The Old Coon At Last (Peter Chatman)
04. We're Just Two Of The Same Old Kind (Peter Chatman)
05. Don't Think You're Smart (Peter Chatman)
06. I'm Going To Kansas City (Willie Littlefield)
07. Got A Little Old Mama (Peter Chatman)
08. Rock Me Baby (Willie Broonzy)
09. In The Evening (Leroy Carr)
10. Memphis Slim, U.S.A. (Peter Chatman)
11. Chicago Boogie (Peter Chatman)
12. Sad And Lonesome (Peter Chatman)
13. Memphis Woman (Peter Chatman)
14. Bertha Mae (Peter Chatman)
15. Ainft Nobody's Business (Grainger/Robin)
16. I Love You More And More (Peter Chatman)
17. Frisco Bay Blues (Peter Chatman)
18. Slow And Easy (Peter Chatman)
19. Medley:
.....I Believe I'll Settle Down
.....Darling I Miss You
.....Roll'n Tumble (Peter Chatman)
01. Help Me Some (Peter Chatman)
02. Ain't Nobody's Business (Grainger/Robbins)
03. Fattening Frogs for Snakes (Williamson)
04. Messin' Around (Hunt)
05. I Feel So Good (Broonzy)
06. Worried Life Blues (Estes/Nixon)
07. Everyday (Peter Chatman)
08. Angel Child (Davis)
09. One More Time (Unknow)
10. Blues in London – Parts 1 & 2 (Peter Chatman)
Bonus Tracks
11. Messin' Around (Take 4)
12. I Feel So Good Take 2 (Take 2)
13. Ain't Nobody's Business (Take 1)
14. Every Day Take (Take 1)
15. Fattening Frogs for Snakes (Take 1)
MS-1960-Two of The Same Kind London Sessions @320
Recorded at City of London Studios, 27th July 1960
CREDITS
Disc 1
Memphis Slim (piano, vocal)
Alexis Korner (guitar)
Stan Greig (drums)
Disc 2
vocal, piano: Memphis Slim
guitar: Alexis Korner
drums: probaly Stan Greig
tenor sax: unknown
bass: unknown
All Kinds Of Blues
TRACKS
01-Blues Is Troubles
02-Grinder Man Blues
03-3-In-1 Boogie
04-Letter Home
05-Churnin' Man Blues
06-Two Of A Kind
07-The Blacks
08-If You See Kay
09-Frankie And Johnny Boogie
10-Mother Earth
MS-1961-All Kinds Of Blues @ALAC
TRACKS
01-Highway 51 Blues
02-I Feel So Good
03-Rock Me, Momma
04-Goin' Down Slow
05-Sittin' on Top of the World
06-Sunnyland Train
07-Goin' Down to the River
08-I Just Want to Make Love to You
09-I Can Hear My Name A-Ringin'
10-Going Back to My Plow
MS-1961-Alone with My Friends @FLAC
TRACKS
01-John Henry
02-Rock Me
03-Stackalee
04-How Long
05-All This Piano Boogie
06-Bye Bye Baby
07-Love My Baby
08-When The Sun Goes Down
09-Sunrise Blues
10-Someday Baby
11-Slim's Slow Blues
12-Gee, Ain't It Hard To Find Somebody
MS-1961-Broken Soul Blues @FLAC
Just Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Beer Drinking Woman
A2-Teasing The Blues
A3-The I.C. Blues
A4-Baby Doll
A5-Just Blues
A6-Blue And Disgusted
B1-Blue Brew
B2-Rack 'em Back Jack
B3-Motherless Child
B4-Brenda
B5-When Your Dough Roller Is Gone
B6-Hey Slim
MS-1961-Just Blues (LP) @FLAC
Memphis Slim
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-I Guess I'm A Fool
A2-Rockin' The Pad
A3-Havin' Fun
A4-Marack
A5-Mother Earth
B1-Really Got The Blues
B2-Tiajuana
B3-I'm Crying
B4-Reverend Bounce
B5-Slim's Blues
B6-Blues For My Baby
01-I Guess I'm A Fool
02-Rockin' The Pad
03-Havin' Fun
04-Marack
05-Mother Earth
06-Really Got The Blues
07-Tia Juana
08-I'm Crying
09-Reverend Bounce
10-Slim's Blues
11-Blues For My Baby
>
MS-1961-Memphis Slim (LP) @320
MS-1961-Memphis Slim (CD) @ALAC
No Strain
(LP 1961-62)
TRACKS
A1-Darling I Miss You So
A2-Lonesome Traveler
A3-No Strain
A4-Don't Think You're Smart
A5-Raining The Blues
B1-You're Gonna Need My Help One Day
B2-Angel Child
B3-Fast And Free
B4-My Baby Left Me
B5-Lucille
B6-Nice Stuff
1961-No Strain (LP) @FLAC
1962-No Strain (LP) @FLAC
Steady Rolling Blues
The Blues of Memphis Slim
TRACKS
01-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
02-Soon One Morning
03-Steady Rolling Blues
04-Celeste's Boogie
05-Big Legged Woman
06-Rock Me Baby
07-Goin' Down Slow
08-Sweet Root Man
09-Mr. Freddie Boogie
10-Three Women Blues
MS-1961-Steady Rolling Blues @FLAC
Tribute To Big Bill Broonzy
TRACKS
01-I Feel So Good
02-Rockin' Chair Blues
03-Baby Gone
04-Cow Cow Blues
05-Miss Ida B
06-Fourty-Four Blues
07-Trouble In Mind
08-Worried Life Blues
09-I Don't Want My Rooster Crowin'
....After The Sun Goes Down
10-Lonesome In My Bedroom
11-Diggin' My Potatoes
12-In The Evenin'
MS-1961-Tribute To Big Bill Broonzy @320
At the Village Gate
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Crazy for My Baby
02-My Baby Don't Stand No Cheating
03-Stewball
04-Slop Boogie
05-Misery Falls Like Rain
06-Wish Me Well
07-Blue Yodel #1 (T for Texas)
08-Have You Ever Been to Nashville
09-I'll Try to Find My Baby
10-One More Time
11-Nobody Loves Me
12-We're Gonna Rock
MS-1962-At the Village Gate (CD) @FLAC
Baby Please Come Home
(with Willie Dixon)
TRACKS
01-Rock And Rolling The House
02-Baby Please Come Home
03-How Come You Do Me Like You Do
04-The Way She Loves A Man
05-New Way To Love
06-African Hunch With A Boogie Beat
07-Shame Pretty Girls
08-Baby, Baby, Baby
09-Do De Do
10-Cool Blooded
11-Just You And I
12-Pigalle Love
13-All By Myself
MS-1962-Baby Please Come Home @ALAC
Memphis Slim U.S.A
TRACKS
01-Memphis Slim U.S.A.
02-Sassy Mae
03-Little Piece Of Mind
04-Gotta Find My Baby
05-Banana Oil
06-Blue And Lonesome
07-Two Of A Kind
08-She's Allright
09-Blues All Around My Head
10-Wish Me Well
11-Four Years Of Torment
12-Gotta Find My Baby [#]
13-Slim Was Just Kiddin'
14-Jive Time Bounce
15-Backbone Boogie
16-Memphis Slim U.S.A. [Alt.Take]
17-She's Allright [Alt.Take]
18-Blues All Around My Head [Alt.Take]
19-Blue And Lonesome [Alt.Take]
01-Born with the Blues
02-Just Let Me Be
03-Red Haired Boogie
04-Blue and Disgusted
05-New Key to the Highway
06-I'd Take Her to Chicago
07-Harlem Bound
08-El Capitan
09-I Just Landed in Your Town
10-John Henry
11-I Believe I'll Settle Down
12-Bad Luck and Troubles
13-Late Afternoon Blues
14-Memphis Slim, U.S.A.
MS-1962-Memphis Slim. U.S.A @320
1989-Memphis Slim, U.S.A. (CD) @FLAC
Volume II
TRACKS
01-Lonesome
02-Cold Blooded Woman
03-One Man's Mad
04-Good Time Roll Creole
05-What Is the Mare Rack
06-Pigalle Love
07-Four Walls
08-It's Been Too Long
09-Big Bertha
10-I'm Lost Without You
11-I'll Just Keep on Swingin' with the Blues
12-True Love
MS-1962-Volume II @FLAC24-96
a.k.a
World's Foremost Blues Singer
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Lonesome
A2-Cold Blooded Woman
A3-One Man's Mad
A4-Good Time Roll Creole
A5-What Is The Mare-Rack
A6-Pigalle Love
B1-Four Walls
B2-It's Been Too Long
B3-Big Bertha
B4-I'm Lost Without You
B5-I'll Just Keep On Swingin'
....With The Blues
B6-True Love
MS-1962-World's Foremost Blues Singer (LP) @FLAC
Aux Trois Mailletz
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Rock and rolling the house
02-Baby please come home
03-How make you do me like you do
04-The way she loves a man
05-New way to love
06-African hunch with a boogie beat
07-Shame pretty girls
08-Baby-baby-baby
09-Do De Do
10-Cold blooded
11-Just you and I
12-Pigalle love
13-All by myself
MS-1963-Aux Trois Mailletz (CD) @ALAC
Chicago Boogie-Woogie & Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Boogie-Woogie Piano Styles
A2-Alberta
A3-Scandinavian Boogie
A4-Between Midnight and Dawn
A5-46th Street Boogie
B1-The Big Race
B2-Chicago Rent Party
B3-Down South
MS-1963-Chicago Boogie Woogie & Blues (LP) @128
En Public
(Jamboree Jump)
(with Matt 'Guitar' Murphy)
a.k.a.
TRACKS
A1-Honky Tonk (Instrumental)
A2-Stormy Monday Blues (Vocal)
A3-Pigalle And Love (Vocal)
A4-How Long Blues (Vocal)
A5-Jamboree Jump (Instrumental)
B1-Murphy's Calling (Instrumental)
B2-I Got The Blues Everywhere (Vocal)
B3-All By Myself (Vocal)
B4-Boogie In The Barnyard (Instrumental)
B5-In The Evening (Vocal)
MS-1963-En Public @320
(Thanks to Xyros)
I Hear the Blues
(DVD)
(with Matt 'Guitar' Murphy)
TRACKS
Memphis Slim : 'All by myself' & 'I hear the blues',
Willie Dixon singing 'Nervous',
B.Stepney, M.M.'Guitar' singing 'Matt guitar boogie',
Big Joe Williams singing 'Back in New Orleans',
Otis Span, Lonnie Johnson singing 'Too late to cry',
Victoria Spivey singing 'T.B. Blues',
Sonny Boy Williamson singing 'Keep it to yourself'
Muddy Waters singing 'My mojo working'.
MS-1963-I Hear the Blues (DVD) @AVI
Live In Paris
TRACKS
01-Jamboree Boogie
02-I'Lost Without You
03-Nervous Man
04-All Day Long
05-Kansas City
06-For My Baby
07-Summertime
08-Comin' Baby
09-Every Day I Have The Blues
10-Baby Please Come On
11-TV Blues
12-Baby Doll
13-Careless Love
14-Shake, Rattle And Roll
15-Pigalle Love
16-Kansas City
17-Corine Corina
18-I'm A Lonesome Traveller
19-Et 1 Boogie
MS-1963-Live In Paris @ALAC
Clap Your Hands
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Clap Your Hands
A2-Not So Stuck On Me
A3-Rainin' In My Heart
A4-Steppin' Out Tonight
A5-Memphis On The Mississippi
A6-Two Of A Kind
B1-Fat And Forty
B2-House Cleaning
B3-So Lonely
B4-That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles
B5-Baby Doll
B6-Double Crossin' Mama
01-Clap Your Hands
02-Not So Stuck On Me
03-Rainin' In My Heart
04-Steppin' Out Tonight
05-Memphis On The Mississippi
06-Two Of A Kind
07-Fat And Forty
08-House Cleaning
09-So Lonely
10-That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles
11-Baby Doll
12-Double Crossin' Mama
1965-Clap Your Hands (LP) @320
2006-Clap Your Hands (CD) @FLAC
London, Brussels, Paris,
Baden Baden
TRACKS
01-I'm Lost Without You (London May 23rd 1964)
02-I'll Just Keep Singing The Blues
....(London May 23rd 1964)
03-El Capitan (London May 23rd 1964)
04-This Is A Good Time To Write A Song
....(London May 23rd 1964)
05-Big Bertha (London May 23rd 1964)
06-Train Has Gone (London May 23rd 1964)
07-Going Down Slow (London May 23rd 1964)
08-All About Myself (London May 23rd 1964)
09-The Blues Is Everywhere (Brussels Feb. 2nd 1964)
10-All By Myself (Brussels February 2nd 1964)
11-My Gal Keeps Me Crying (Brussels Feb. 2nd 1964)
12-Matt's Guitar Boogie (Brussels Feb. 2nd 1964)
13-I'm Lost Without You (Brussels Feb. 2nd 1964)
14-Wish Me Well (Brussels February 2nd 1964)
15-It's Too Late (Paris 1964)
16-I'll Just Keep Singing The Blues
....(Baden Sept. 29th 1963)
17-Just A Dream (Manchester October 21st 1962)
MS-2021-London, Brussels, Paris, Baden Baden @FLAC
The Real Folk Blues
TRACKS
01-My Baby
02-Trouble Trouble
03-Slim's Blues
04-Tia Juana
05-I Guess I'm a Fool
06-Really Got the Blues
07-Feeling Low
08-For a Day
09-Mother Earth
10-Blues for My Baby
11-Marack
12-Havin' Fun
MS-1966-The Real Folk Blues @192
Bluesingly Yours
(with Mickey Baker)
TRACKS
01-Don't Doubt Me
02-People People
03-Bluesingly Yours
04-Waiting Game
05-Watch Out Baby
06-Feeling the Blues
07-Girl I Met Last Night
08-Christina
09-The Animal in Me
10-Mississippi Water
11-My Dog Is Mean
12-Paris Scene
MS-1967-Bluesingly Yours @FLAC
Lord Have Mercy on Me
TRACKS
01-Messin' Around
02-Big Town Girl
03-Wish Me Well
04-Alberta
05-Three in One Boogie
06-San Juan Blues
07-Sweet Root Man
08-Lord Have Mercy on Me
09-Whiskey Drinking Man
10-Between Midnight and Dawn
11-Blue and Lonesome
12-Misery
MS-1968-Lord Have Mercy on Me @FLAC
Memphis Slim
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-El Capitan
A2-This is a Good Time to Write a Song
A3-I'm so All Alone
A4-True Love
A5-Two of a Kind
A6-Big City Girl
B1-Three and One Boogie
B2-Bertha May
B3-Celeste Boogie, No. 2
B4-Three Women Blues
MS-1968 Memphis Slim (LP) @FLAC24
Legend of the Blues
Vol. 1 & 2
(2LP)
TRACKS
101-Little Lonely Girl
102-Gone Again
103-Forty Years Or More
104-All By Myself
105-Broadway Boogie
106-Lend Me Your Love
107-Ramble This Highway
108-I Feel Like Ballin' The Jack
109-Rock Me Woman
110-This Little Woman
201-Freedom
202-A Long Time Baby
203-There's A Fool In Town
204-Only Fools Have Fun
205-Too Late
206-Strollin' Through The Park
207-Dear Abby And Ann
208-I'm Too Poor To Die
209-I Am The Blues
210-Gambler's Blues
MS-1969-Legend Of The Blues (2LP) @FLAC
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Little Lonely Girl
02-Gone Again
03-Forty Years Or More
04-All By Myself
05-Broadway Boogie
06-Lend Me Your Love
07-Ramble This Highway
08-I Feel Like Ballin' The Jack
09-Rock Me Woman
10-This Little Woman
11-Freedom
12-A Long Time Baby
13-There's A Fool In Town
14-Only Fools Have Fun
15-Too Late
16-Strollin' Through The Park
17-Dear Abby And Ann
18-I'm Too Poor To Die
19-I Am The Blues
20-Gambler's Blues
MS-1969-Legend Of The Blues Vol.1&2 @FLAC
Mother Earth
TRACKS
01-The Come Back
02-Steppin' Out
03-Blue and Lonesome
04-Rocking the House
05-Slim's Blues
06-Gotta Find My Baby
07-Messin' Around
08-Wish Me Well
09-My Gal Keeps Me Crying
10-Lend Me Your Love
11-Sassy Mae
12-Mother Earth
MS-1969-Mother Earth @ALAC
TRACKS
01-Only Fools Have Fun
02-Little Lonely Girl
03-Forty Years Or More
04-Ballin' The Jack
05-Let's Get With It
06-Broadway Boogie
07-A Long Time Baby
08-Strollin' Thru The Park
09-This Little Woman
10-Sassy Mae
11-Freedom
12-I Am The Blues
13-Ramble This Highway
14-Gambler's Blues
15-Everyday I Have The Blues
16-Rock Me Baby
17-Lend Me Your Love
18-Gone Again
19-All By Myself
20-Caldonia
MS-1969-The Bluesman @FLAC
TRACKS
01-Born In Memphis Tennessee
02-Chicago
03-Me And My Piano
04-Handyman
05-Feel Like Screaming And Crying
06-Riding On The Blues Train
07-Boogin' And Bluesin'
08-Wind Gonna Rise
09-Youth Wants To Know
10-Boogie Woogie 1-9-7-0
11-Otis Spann And Earl Hooker
12-Chicago Seven
13-Mason Dixon Line
MS-1970-Blue Memphis @ALAC
South Side Reunion
Wounded Bird Records
Maison du Blues
TRACKS
01-When Buddy Comes To Town
02-How Long Blues
03-Good Time Charlie
04-You Called Me At Last
05-Ain't Nothing But A Texas Boogie
....On A Harpsichord
06-You're The One
07-No
08-Help Me Some
09-Roll And Tumble
10-Ain't Nothing But A New Orleans Boogie
....On That Same Harpsichord
01-When Buddy Comes To Town
02-How Long Blues
03-Good Time Charlie
04-You Called Me At Last
05-You're The One
06-No
07-Help Me Some
08-Rolling And Tumbling
09-Jamming At The Castle (Bonus)
10-You're The One (Alt. Version) (Bonus)
MS-BGY-1970-South Side Reunion (WBR) @ALAC
MS-BGY-1972-Southside Reunion (MdB) @320
TRACKS
01-Born in Memphis, Tennessee
02-Chicago
03-Me and My Piano
04-HandyMan
05-Feel Like Screaming and Crying
06-Riding on the Blues Train
07-Boogin' and Bluesin'
08-Wind Gonna Rise
09-Youth Wants To Know
10-Boogie Woogie 1-9-7-0
11-Otis Spann and Earl Hooker
12-Chicago Seven
13-Mason-Dixon Line
14-Mother Earth
15-I've Got Soul
MS-1970-The Blue Memphis Suite @ALAC
Born With The Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Born With the Blues
A2-Get Ready
A3-I Wanna Dance
A4-Chicago Bounce No. 2
A5-Misery
A6-Memphis Slim USA
B1-My Baby Left Me
B2-Rocking the House
B3-Letter Home
B4-Bye, Bye! Will Be on My Way
B5-Grinder Man Blues
MS-1971-Born With The Blues @320
All That Jazz,
Vol.52-Bad Luck & Troubles
TRACKS
01-Red Haired Boogie
02-I Feel So Good
03-Rockin' Chair Blues
04-Baby Gone
05-Cow Cow Blues
06-Miss Ida B.
07-44 Blues
08-Trouble in Mind
09-Worried Life Blues
10-I Don't Want My Rooster
....Crowin' After the Sun Goes Down
11-Lonesome in My Bedroom
12-Diggin' My Potatoes
13-In the Evening When the Sun Goes Down
14-Born with the Blues
15-Just Let Me Be
16-Blue and Disgusted Blue & Disgusted
17-Key to the Highway
18-I'd Take Her to Chicago
19-I Left That Town Harlem Bound
20-El Capitan
21-I Just Landed in Your Town
22-I Believe I'll Settle Down
23-Bad Luck & Troubles
24-Late Afternoon Blues
25-Memphis Slim U.S.A.
MS-1972-All That Jazz, Vol.52 Bad Luck & Troubles
@FLAC24-48
Very Much Alive & In Montreux
TRACKS
01-I'm Lost Without You
02-Whish Me Well
03-Didn't We Babe
04-Montreux Boogie
05-Angel Child
06-The Watergate Festival
07-Baby Please Come Home
08-Everyday I Have The Blues
09-All By Myself
10-Bye Bye Blues
11-Lend Me Your Love
MS-1973-Very Much Alive and In Montreux @FLAC
Memphis Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Mr. Sykes Blues
A2-Eagle Rock
A3-Miss Ida Bee
A4-Going Down Slow
A5-M and S Boogie
B1-44 Blues
B2-Soft and Mellow
B3-The Churnin' Man
B4-47th Street Boogie
B5-M n O Blues
B6-Roosevelt Daddy's Blues
MS-1974-Memphis Blues (LP) @FLAC24-96
Real Honky Tonk
TRACKS
01-Pinetop's Boogie
02-Whiskey Drinkin Blues
03-San Juan Blues
04-In The Evening
05-How Long Blues
06-Sail On Little Girl
07-John Henry
08-Have Mercy On Me
09-My Baby Don't Love Me
10-I Left That Town
11-Boogie After Midnight
12-The Train Is Gone
MS-1974-Real Honky Tonk @256
Going Back To Tennessee
TRACKS
01-Going Back To Tennessee
02-Bootleggin'
03-Good Blues Bad
04-Shake That Thing
05-Losers Weepers
06-A Good Woman Is Hard To Find
07-Blues Cowboy
08-Poor Man Blue
09-I'd Like To Be Loved
10-Boxcar
11-What Is The Blues
12-Headed For Nashville
13-Just Mention My Name In Memphis
14-Jerusalem
MS-1975-Going Back To Tennessee @FLAC
Right Now
(2LP)
TRACKS
A1-Only Fools Have Fun
A2-Little Lonely Girl
A3-Fourty Years Or More
A4-Ballin' The Jack
A5-Let's Get With It
B1-Broadway Boogie
B2-A Long Time Baby
B3-Strollin' Thru The Park
B4-This Little Woman
B5-Sassy Mae
C1-Freedom
C2-I Am The Blue
C3-Ramble The Highway
C4-Gambler's Blues
C5-Every Day I Have The Blues
D1-Rock Me, Baby
D2-Lend Me Your Love
D3-Gone Again
D4-All By Myself
D5-Caledonia
MS-1975-Right Now (2LP) @FLAC24-192
Rock Me Baby
(with Alexis Korner)
TRACKS
A1-Pinetop's Blues
A2-Blue This Evening
A3-Caught The Old Coon At Last
A4-We're Just Two Of The Same Ol
A5-Don't Think You're Smart
B1-I'm Going To Kansas City
B2-Got A Little Old Mama
B3-Rock Me Baby
B4-In The Evening
B5-Memphis Slim, U.S.A
MS-1975-Rock Me Baby @320
Memphis Slim USA
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Memphis Slim U.S.A.
A2-Sassy Mae
A3-Little Peace Of Mind
A4-Got To Find My Baby
A5-Banana Oil
A6-Blue And Lonesome
B1-Two Of A Kind
B2-She's Alright
B3-Blues All Around My Head
B4-Slim Was Just Kiddin
B5-Jive Time Bounce
B6-Backbone Boogie
MS-1978-Memphis Slim USA (LP) @FLAC
Boogie Woogie Duets
(with Jean-Paul Amouroux)
TRACKS
01-Salute To Albert And Pete
02-176 Train Blues
03-New H.C.F. Boogie
04-Cafe Society Blues
05-Trois Mailletz Boogie
06-Low Down Harpsichord
07-Crazy Boogie
08-Specially For Annie
09-Cambridge Boogie
10-Blues In The Afternoon
11-Boogie For 2 Pianos
12-Meade Lux Special
13-Money, Honey (Live)
14-Woogie (Live)
MS-1981-Boogie Woogie Duets @256
Travelling with the Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Reminiscin' With M.S.
A2-Memphis Boogie
A3-St.Louis Boogie
A4-Santa Fe Blues
B1-Chicago, New Home Of The Blues
B2-Chicago Rent Party Blues
B3-Arkansas Road House Blues
B4-Midnight Jump
B5-Goodbye Blues
MS-1983-Travelling with the Blues (LP) @FLAC24-96
Live at Ronnnie Scott's
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Health Shaking
02-Mother Earth
03-Rock This House Tonight
04-If You See Kay
05-Feel So Good
06-Tribute to Gaillard
07-Four Hundred Years
08-Steppin' Out
09-Baby Please Come Home
10-Where Do I Go From Here
11-Didn't We
12-Christina
13-Animal
14-Beer Drinking Woman
15-What is This World Coming To-
16-Bye Bye Blues
MS-1986-Live at Ronnnie Scott_s @FLAC(DVD)
TRACKS
01. Baby, Please Come Home
02. Stepping Out
03. Christina
04. The Animal In Me
05. Misery
06. Please Send Me Someone To Love
07. Four Hundred Years
08. Health Shacking
09. Rock The House To Night
10. Baby Talk
11. Feel So Good
12. How Long
13. Tribute to Gaillard
14. What Is This World Coming To?
15. Bye Bye Blues
MS-1986-Live at Ronnie Scott's (DVD) @MKV
The Blues Is Everywhere
(CD)
TRACKS
01-We' Ve Been Together Too Long
02-Sassy Mae
03-The Driving Wheel
04-Life Is Like That
05-All By Myself
06-Next Time You See Me
07-Misery
08-Kansas City
09-The Comeback
10-HCF Boogie
11-The Blues Is Everywhere
12-Boogie Jam
13-The Skies Are Crying
14-Nine Below Zero
15-Fattening Froggs For Snakes
MS-1986-The Blues Is Everywhere (CD) @224
Memphis Heat
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
01-Back To Mother Earth
02-Trouble Everywhere I Go
03-Black Cat Cross My Trail
04-Mr. Longfingers
05-Five Long Years
06-When I Was Young
07-You Don't Know My Mind
08-Boogie Duo
09-Down The Big Road
10-Whizzle Wham
11-Paris
01-When I Were Young
02-Whizzie Wham
03-Black Cat Cross My Tail
04-Boogie Duo
05-Down That Big Road
06-Mr Longfingers
07-Mother Earth
08-You Don't Know My Mind
09-Five Long Years
10-Trouble Everywhere I Go
11-Paris
12-Five Long Years (alt. Vers.)
13-Memphis Heat
MS-1988-Memphis Heat (LP) @ALAC
MS-2004-Memphis Heat (CD) @320
(Verve)
>
TRACKS
01-Back To Mother Earth
02-Trouble Everywhere I Go
03-Black Cat Cross My Trail
04-Mr. Longfingers
05-Five Long Years
06-When I Was Young
07-You Don't Know My Mind
08-Boogie Duo
09-Down The Big Road
10-Whizzle Wham
11-Paris
MS-1993-Memphis Heat @FLAC
TRACKS
01-Introducing The grinder man
....and the honey dripper
02-Mr Sykes blues
03-Eagle rock
04-Miss Ida Bee
05-Going down slow
06-4 4 blues
07-Soft and mellow
08-The churning man
09-47th street boogie
10-MNO blues
11-Roosevelt Daddy's blues
12-When Buddy comes to town
13-How long blues
14-Good time Charlie
15-You Called Me At Last
16-Ain't nothing but a Texas boogie
....on a harpsichord
17-You're the one
18-No
19-Help Me Some
20-Rolling and tumbling
21-Ain't nothing but a New Orleans boogie
....on the same harpsichord
MS-1988-Parisian Blues @FLAC
The Story
TRACKS
01-All By Myself
02-Sassy Mae
03-Baby Please Come Home
04-Gone Again
05-Rock Me Baby
06-Careless Love
07-Gamblers Blues
08-Broadway Boogie
09-Ballin' The Jack
10-Pigalle Love
11-Ramble This Highway
12-Baby Please Come Home (2nd Vers.)
13-Little Lonely Girl
14-Caledonia
15-This Little Woman
16-Strollin' Thru' The Park
17-I Am The Blues
18-A Long Time Baby
19-Freedom
20-Only Fools Have Fun
21-Let's Get With It
22-Forty Years Or More
MS-1989-The Story @FLAC+
Life Is Like That
TRACKS
01-Life Is Like That
02-Nobody Loves Me
03-Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child
04-Pacemaker Boogie
05-Harlem Bound
06-Darling, I Miss You
07-Lend Me Your Love
08-Cheatin' Around
09-A Letter Home
10-Now I Got The Blues
11-Grinder Man Blues
12-Don't Ration My Love
13-Slim's Boogie
14-Little Mary
15-Mistake In Life
16-Messin' Around With The Blues
17-Midnight Jump
MS-1990-Life Is Like That @ALAC
Together Again One More Time
+Still Not Ready For Eddie
TRACKS
01-Wish Me Well
02-Steppin' Out
03-Havin' Fun
04-Movin' On
05-Black Cat Blues
06-Juggle Boogie
07-My Babe
08-Bad Boy
09-If You Don't Want Me Baby
10-Clouds In My Heart
11-Knockin' At Your Door
12-Sittin' Here Thinkin'
13-Bigtown Playboy
14-Anna Lee
15-Boogaloo Farm
MS-1990-Together Again One More Time @FLAC
Rockin' the Blues
(LP-CD)
TRACKS
A1-Gotta Find My Baby
A2-The Comeback
A3-Messin' Around
A4-Sassy Mae
A5-Lend Me Your Love
A6-Guitar Cha Cha
A7-Stroll On Little Girl
A8-Rockin' The House
B1-Wish Me Well
B2-Blue And Lonesome
B3-My Gal Keeps Me Crying
B4-Slim's Blues
B5-Steppin' Out
B6-Mother Earth
B7-What's The Matter
B8-This Time I'm Through
01-Gotta find my baby
02-The comeback
03-Messin' around
04-Sassy Mae
05-Lend me your love
06-Guitar cha cha
07-Stroll on little girl
08-Rockin' the house
09-Wish me well
10-Blue and lonesome
11-My gal keeps me crying
12-Slim's blues
13-Steppin' out
MS-1981-Rockin The Blues (LP) @320
MS-1992-Rockin' the Blues (CD) @VBR
Two Shades of Blues
(with Champion Jack Dupree)
TRACKS
01-Lonesome (Memphis Slim)
02-Cold Blooded Woman (Memphis Slim)
03-One Man's Mad (Memphis Slim)
04-Good Time Roll Creole (Memphis Slim)
05-What Is The Mare-Rack (Memphis Slim)
06-Pigalle Love (Memphis Slim)
07-Four Walls (Memphis Slim)
08-It's Been Too Long (Memphis Slim)
09-Big Bertha (Memphis Slim)
10-I'm Lost Without You (Memphis Slim)
11-I'll Just Keep On Swingin' The Blues (M.Slim)
12-True Love (Instrumental) (Memphis Slim)
13-Walking The Blues (Champion Jack Dupree)
14-Harelip Blues (Champion Jack Dupree)
15-Overhead Blues (Champion Jack Dupree)
16-Silent Partner (Champion Jack Dupree)
17-Everybody's Blues (Champion Jack Dupree)
MS-1994-Two Shades Of Blues @320
Deja Vu
TRACKS
01-Freedom
02-I Am The Blues
03-Ramble This Highway
04-Gambler's Blues
05-Every Day I Have The Blues
06-Rock Me, Baby
07-Lend Me Your Love
08-Gone Again
09-All By Myself
10-Caledonia
11-Only Fools Have Fun
12-Little Lonely Girl
13-Forty Years Or More
14-Ballin' The Jack
15-Let's Get With It
16-Broadway Boogie
17-A Long Time Baby
18-Strollin' Thru The Park
19-This Little Woman
20-Sassy Mae
MS-1995-Deja Vu @320
Every Day I Have The Blues
TRACKS
01-Nobody Loves Me
02-Beer Drinking Woman
03-Old Taylor
04-Lend Me Your Love
05-Empty Room Blues
06-Diggin' My Potatoes No. 2
07-Blues At Midnight
08-Two Of A Kind
09-You Didn't Mean Me No Good
10-Kilroy Has Been Here
11-Last Pair Of Shoes Blues
12-Angel Child
13-The Jive Blues
14-Grinder Man Blues
15-Whiskey And Gin Blues
16-I Believe I'll Settle Down
17-Miss Ora Lee Blues
18-You Got To Help Me Some
19-Maybe I'll Lend You A Dime
20-You Gonna Worry Too Much
21-Me, Myself And I
22-I See My Great Mistake
23-You And I
24-Throw This Poor Dog A Bone
25-Rockin' The House
MS-1999-Every Day I Have The Blues @ALAC
Messin' Around
TRACKS
01-Messin' Around
02-Blue and Lonesome
03-Mother Earth
04-Gotta Find My Baby
05-The Comeback
06-Sassy Mae
07-Lend Me Your Love
08-Guitar Cha Cha
09-Stroll On Little Girl
10-Rockin' the House
11-Wish Me Well
12-My Gal Keeps Me Crying
13-Slim's Blues
14-Steppin' Out
15-What's the Matter
16-This Time I'm Through
MS-2000-Messin' Around @ALAC
The Folkways Years
(1959-73)
TRACKS
01-Joogie Boogie
02-I Left That Town-Harlem Bound
03-Key To The Highway
04-Chicago Rent Party
05-Stewball
06-The Dirty Dozens
07-Beer Drinking Woman
08-Walking Blues
09-Pinetop's Boogie Woogie
10-San Juan Blues
11-Prison Bound
12-If The Rabbit Had A Gun
13-Backwater Blues
14-You Name It
15-M&O Blues
16-Every Day I Have The Blues
17-Just A Dream
18-Midnight Special
19-The Bells
20-Mean Old Frisco
21-The Gimmick
MS-2000-The Folkways Years (1959-73) @FLAC
Born To Boogie
TRACKS
01-Bye Bye Will Be On My Way
02-Letter Home
03-Memphis Slim Usa
04-Born With The Blues
05-Rocking The House
06-I Wanna Dance
07-Coco Boogie
08-Fat Cat
09-Chunkin'
10-Lonely Nights
11-Walk On
12-Pretending I'm Happy
13-The Big Dream
14-The Natural Fact
15-Blues Universal
16-She's Gone For Twelve Hours
17-My Walking Shoes
18-When I'm Gone
19-T.W.A.
MS-2002-Born To Boogie @256
This Life I'm Living
(aka Peter 'Memphis Slim' Chapman)
TRACKS
01-Grinder Man Blues
02-You Got To Help Me Some
03-You Didn'y Mean Me No Good
04-Maybe I'll Loan You A Dime
05-Caught The Old Coon At Last
06-Beer Drinking Woman
07-This Life I'm Living
08-Lend Me Your Love
09-Two Of A Kind
10-You Gonna Worry Too
11-Jaspar's Gal
12-Empty Room Blues
13-Diggin' My Potatos No. 2
14-Old Taylor
15-I See My Great Mistake
16-I Believe I'll Settle Down
MS-2002-This Life I'm Living @FLAC
Blues Legends
(Live in Europe)
(DVD)
TRACKS
MEMPHIS SLIM (1963)
...1. The Blues Is Everywhere
...2. All By Myself
...3. My Gal Keeps Me Crying
...4. Matt's Guitar Boogie
...5. I'm Lost Without You
...6. Wish Me Well
SONNY BOY WILLIAMSON (1963)
...7. I'm A Lonely Man
...8. Keep It To Yourself
...9. Your Funeral And My Trail
...10. Bye Bye Bird
MEMPHIS SLIM (1962)
...11. Rocking’ The House
MEMPHIS SLIM (1963)
...12. I'll Just Keep Singing The Blues
SONNY BOY WILLIAMSON (1964)
...13. Who's Gonna Take Care Of You
...14. It's Raining Outdoors, Baby
...15. JFK Blues
BONUS TRACKS:
SONNY BOY WILLIAMSON with MAE MERCER (1965)
...16. Careless Love
OTIS SPANN (1960)
...17. Boogie Woogie Blues
...18. Slew Sweet Blues
...19. St. Louis Blues
MS-SBW2-2004-Blues Legends (DVD) @MKV
Double-Barreled Boogie
(with Roosevelt Sykes)
TRACKS
01-Introducing the Grinder Man and the Honeydripper
02-Mr Sykes blues
03-Roosevelt Sykes meets Memphis Slim in Memphis, Tenn
04-Eagle Rock
05-Down on Beale Street, 'The Midway'
06-Miss Ida B.
07-Talking about Miss Ida B.
08-Going down slow
09-Going to Chicago, bootlegging and other things
10-M & S Boogie
11-Talking about the '44 Blues'
12-44 Blues
13-Improvising new Blues
14-Soft and mellow
15-Introducing the Churning Man
16-The Churning Man
17-The life of Piano players in the South in the late
18-47th Street Boogie
19-Chicago, the life in the Clubs, Walter Davis
20-M&O Blues
21-The KMA, hoboing and freight trains
22-Roosevelt Daddy's Blues
23-Lost my Boogie
MS-2004-Double Barreled Boogie @FLAC
Grinder Man Blues
TRACKS
01-Jasper's Gal
02-Blues At Midnight
03-Last Pair Of Shoes Blues
04-Me, Myself And I
05-Whiskey And Gin Blues
06-Old Taylor
07-The Jive Blues
08-Maybe I'll Loan You A Dime
09-Miss Ora Lee Blues
10-I Believe I'll Settle Down
11-Beer Drinking Woman
12-You Didn't Mean Me No Good
13-Diggin' My Potatoes No 2
14-Grinder Man Blues
15-I See My Great Mistake
16-You Gonna Worry Too
17-Two Of A Kind
18-Empty Room Blues
19-You Got To Help Me Some
20-Lend Me Your Love
MS-2004-Grinder Man Blues @FLAC
The Story of The Blues
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Bye Bye Will Be On My Way
102-Letter Home
103-Memphis Slim USA
104-Born With The Blues
105-Rocking The House
106-I Wanna Dance
107-Coco Boogie
108-Fat Cat
109-Chunkin
110-Lonely Nights
111-Walk On
112-Pretending I'm Happy
113-The Natural Fact
114-Blues Universal
115-She's Gone For Twelve Hours
116-My Walking Shoes
117-When I'm Gone
118-T.W.A.
201-Worried Life Blue
202-I Don´t Want My Rooster Crowin
.....After The Sun Goes Down
203-Lonesome In My Bedroom
204-Diggin´My Potatoes
205-In The Evenin
206-Í Feel So Good
207-Rockin Chair Blues
208-Baby Gone
209-Cow Cow Blues
210-Miss Ida B.
211-Fourty-Four Blues
212-TroubleIn Mind
MS-2004-The Story Of The Blues (2CD) @ALAC
Paris Mississippi Blues
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Lord Have Mercy On Me
102-Rock And Rolling The House (Live With W.Dixon)
103-Pigalle Love (Live With Willie Dixon)
104-Baby Please Come Home (Live With Willie Dixon)
105-Going Down Slow (With Roosevelt Sykes)
106-Just Playing Boogie
107-Mississippi Water (With Mickey Baker)
108-Big Town Girl
109-Paris On Rolls
110-Wish Me Well
111-Eagle Rock (With Roosevelt Sykes)
112-Mr Sykes Blues (With Roosevelt Sykes)
113-M & S Boogie (With Roosevelt Sykes)
114-Whiskey Drinking Man
115-The Charming Man (With Roosevelt Sykes)
116-Three In One Boogie
201-When Buddy Comes To Town (With Buddy Guy)
202-My Dog Is Mean
203-Raining In My Heart (With Sonny Criss)
204-I've Got The Blues
205-Shake That Thing (With Charlie McCoy)
206-You're The One (Alternate Vocals By Buddy Guy)
207-Thats The Way The Cookie Crumbles
208-Rolling And Tumbling (With Buddy Guy)
209-Black Cat Cross My Trail (With Canned Heat)
210-Ottis Spann And Earl Hooker (With Peter Green)
211-Didnt We Babe_Montreux Boogie Woogie (w. F.King)
212-Everyday I Have The Blues (With Freddy King)
213-Loosers Weepers
214-The Prodigal Son
MS-2005-Paris Mississippi Blues @FLAC+
Worried Life Blues
(4CD)
TRACKS
101-Blues At Midnight
102-Diggin' My Potatoes No.2
103-The Jive Blues
104-Last Pair Of Shoes Blues
105-Miss Ora Lee Blues
106-Blue Evening Blues
107-Beer Drinking Woman
108-You Didn't Mean Me No Good
109-Grinder Man Blues
110-Empty Room Blues
111-Shelby County Blues
112-I See My Great Mistake
113-Old Taylor
114-I Believe I'll Settle Down
115-Jasper's Gal
116-You Got To Help Me Some
117-Two Of A Kind
118-Whiskey Store Blues
119-Maybe I'll Loan You A Dime
120-Me, Myself And I
121-You Gonna Worry Too
122-This Life I'm Living
123-Caught The Old Coon At Last
124-Lend Me Your Love
201-Midnight Jump
202-Messin' Around
203-Lovin' Man Blues
204-Lonesome
205-You And I
206-Timsy's Whimsy
207-Frisco Bay
208-Restless Nights
209-If You Live That Life
210-Love At Sight
211-Jumping Bean
212-A Letter Home
213-Grinder Man Blues
214-Slim's Boogie
215-Mistake In Life
216-The Girl I Love
217-Mean Little Woman
218-Slim's Blues
219-Having Fun
220-Flock Rocker
221-I Guess I'm A Fool
222-Really Got The Blues
223-Mother Earth
301-Worried Life Blues
302-I Don't Want My Rooster Crowin'
.....After The Sun Goes Down
303-Lonesome In My Bedroom
304-Diggin' My Potatoes
305-In The Evenin'
306-I Feel So Good
307-Rockin' Chair Blues
308-Baby Gone
309-Cow Cow Blues
310-Miss Ida B.
311-Forty-Four Blues
312-Trouble In Mind
401-Bye Bye Will Be On My Way
402-Letter Home
403-Memphis Slim Usa
404-Born With The Blues
405-Rocking The House
406-I Wanna Dance
407-Coco Boogie
408-Fat Cat
409-Chunkin'
410-Lonely Nights
411-Walk On
412-Pretending I'm Happy
413-The Natural Fact
414-Blues Universal
415-She's Gonne For Twelve Shoes
416-My Walking Shoes
417-When I'm Gone
418-T.W.A.
MS-2005-Worried Life Blues (4CD) @FLAC
Boogie Woogie
TRACKS
01-Mellow One
02-Rolling
03-Paris On Rolls
04-Stomping At The Caveau De La Huchette
05-Talk To Me
06-Long Long Boogie
07-Nathalie's Boogie
08-Boogie Woogie At The Penthouse
09-Roll 'em Slim
10-Ouargla
11-Christina Boogie
12-Mistral Boogie
13-Just Playing Boogie
14-Discotheque Boogie
15-Funky And Nice
16-Hudson Boogie
MS-2007-Boogie Woogie @FLAC
Lonely Nights
TRACKS
01-Bye Bye Will Be on My Way
02-Letter Home
03-Memphis Slim USA
04-Born with the Blues
05-Rocking the House
06-I Wanna Dance
07-Coco Boogie
08-Fat Cat
09-Chunkin'
10-Lonely Nights
11-Walk On
12-Pretending I'm Happy
13-The Big Dream
14-The Natural Fact
15-Blues Universal
16-She's Gone for Twelve Hours
17-My Walking Shoes
18-When I'm Home
19-T.W.A
MS-2011-Lonely Nights @FLAC
Boogie After Midnight
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Messin' Around
102-Nobody Loves Me
103-Harlem Bound
104-Mother Earth
105-Steppin Out
106-Rockin' The Blues
107-Gotta Find My Baby
108-John Henry
109-I Feel So Good
110-Boogie Woogie
111-Roll And Tumble
112-Beer Drinking Woman
113-Highway 51 Blues
114-46Th Street Boogie
115-Chicago House Rent Party Blues
116-Big Legged Woman
117-Sail On Blues
118-Boogie After Midnight
119-Sweet Root Man
120-Good Rockin' Blues
121-In The Evening When The Sun Goes Down
122-I Just Want To Make Love To You
201-Rock Me Baby
202-Whiskey Drinking Blues
203-Sitting On Top Of The World
204-88 Boogie
205-Goin' Down To The River
206-How Long Blues
207-Trouble In Mind
208-Goin' Down Slow
209-Three Women Blues
210-Four O'clock Blues
211-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
212-Late Afternoon Blues
213-I Can Hear My Name A-Ringin'
214-Woman Blues Boogie
215-Whiskey And Gin Blues
216-44 Blues
217-Mister Freddie
218-Maybe I'll Loan You A Dime
219-Walkin' The Boogie
220-Red Haired Boogie
221-San Juan Blues
222-Kilroy Has Been Here
MS-2012-Boogie After Midnight (2CD) @FLAC
I Am The Blues
TRACKS
01-I Am The Blues
02-Every Day I Have The Blues
03-Broadway Boogie
04-Rock Me Baby
05-Little Lonely Girl
06-Let's Get With It
07-Sassy Mae
08-Only Foots Have Fun
09-Strollin' Thru The Park
10-Freedom
11-40 Years Or More
12-All By Myself
13-Ramble This Highway
14-Ballin' The Jack
MS-2012-I Am The Blues @320
Piano Blues Supreme
(1940-61)
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-Diggin' My Potatoes
102-The Jives Blues
103-Last Pair of Shoes Blues
104-Blues Evening Blues
105-Shelby County Blues
106-Rockin' the House (Pt. 1)
107-Lend Me Your Love
108-Pacemaker Boogie
109-Nobody Loves Me
110-Angel Child
111-Midnight Jump
112-Slim's Boogie No. 2
113-Having Fun
114-Marack
115-Reverend Bounce
116-Train Is Coming
117-No Mail Blues
118-You're Gonna Need My Help Someday
119-Tia Juana
120-Rocking the Pad
201-Living the Life I Love
202-The Come Back
203-Five O'clock Blues
204-I Love My Baby
205-Four Years of Tourment
206-Blue and Lonesome
207-Memphis Slim Usa
208-Two of a Kind
209-Whats the Matter
210-Messin' Around
211-The Comeback
212-Wish Me Well
213-Gotta Find My Baby
214-Sassy Mae
215-Rockin' the House (Pt. 2)
216-Steppin Out
217-Mother Earth
218-Joggie Boogie
219-The Bells
220-San Juan Blues
301-Raining the Blues
302-Baby Doll
303-Rack'em Jack
304-Lucille
305-Don't Think You're So Smart
306-Caught the Old Coon At Last
307-Pinetop's Blues
308-Angel Child 2
309-Lonesome Traveler
310-Hey Slim
311-Lonesome
312-Cold Blooded Woman
313-One Man's Mad
314-Big Bertha
315-How Long Blues
316-Love My Baby
317-When the Sun Goes Down
318-Someday Baby
319-Highway 51
320-Sitting On Top of the World
MS-2012-Piano Blues Supreme (1940-61) (3CD) @FLAC
Live In London
(with Danny Adler)
TRACKS
01-Health Shakin'
02-Mother Earth
03-Rockhouse Boogie
04-I Feel So Good
05-Baby Talk
06-Two Slims Boogie
07-How Long Blues
08-400 Years
09-World Blues
10-Bye Bye Blues
11-If You See Kay
MS-2018-Live In London @FLAC+
The International Playboy of the Blues
From Chicago To London
All The R&B Hits
(1948-60)
TRACKS
01-Messin' Around
02-Midnight Jump
03-Frisco Bay
04-Blue And Lonesome
05-Help Me Some
06-Angel Child
07-Nobody Loves Me
08-The Girl I Love
09-Mother Earth
10-Really Got The Blues
11-Train Is Comin'
12-The Question
13-No Mail Blues
14-Gonna Need My Help Some Day
15-The Comeback
16-Steppin' Out
17-My Gal Keeps Me Crying
18-Slim's Blues
19-The Comeback (Alternate Version)
20-Wish Me Well
21-Rockin' The Blues
22-Fattenin' Frogs For Snakes
23-I Feel So Good
24-Blues In London, Pt. 1 & 2
25-Rockin' The House
MS-2018-The International Playboy Of The Blues (1948-60)
@FLAC
TWO CLASSIC BLUES ALBUMS:
All Kind of Blues+Willie's Blues
TRACKS
01-Blues Is Troubles
02-Grinder Man Blues
03-Three-In-One Boogie
04-Letter Home
05-Churnin' Man Blues
06-Two Of A Kind
07-The Blacks
08-If You See Kay
09-Frankie And Johnny Boogie
10-Mother Earth
11-Nervous
12-Good Understanding
13-That's My Baby
14-Slim's Thing
15-That's All I Want Baby
16-Don't You Tell Nobody
17-Youth To You
18-Sittin' And Cryin' The Blues
19-Built For Comfort
20-I Got A Razor
21-Go Easy
22-Move Me
MS-2019-TCBA-All Kind Of Blues+Willie's Blues @FLAC
Broken Soul Blues+U.S.A
TRACKS
01-John Henry (Vocal)
02-Rock Me Baby
03-Stackalee
04-How Long Blues
05-All This Piano Boogie
06-Bye Bye Baby
07-Love My Baby
08-When The Sun Goes Down
09-Sunrise Blues
10-Someday Blues
11-Slim's Slow Blues
12-Gee, Ain't It Hard To Find Somebody
13-Memphis Slim, U.S.A.
14-Harlem Bound
15-Blue And Disgusted
16-New Key To The Highway
17-Born With The Blues
18-Red Haired Boogie
19-Bad Luck And Troubles
20-I Believe I'll Settle Down
21-John Henry (Instrumental)
22-Late Afternoon Blues
23-El Capitan
24-I'd Take Her To Chicago
25-I Just Landed In Your Town
26-Just Let Me Be
MS-2019-TCBA-Broken Soul Blues+U.S.A @FLAC
Chicago Blues + Jazz Gillum Blues
TRACKS
01-Boogie Woogie Piano Styles (M.Slim, J.Jackson, A.Stidham)
02-Alberta (Memphis Slim, Jump Jackson, Arbee Stidham)
03-Scandinavian Boogie (M.Slim, J.Jackson, A.Stidham)
04-Between Midnight And Dawn (M.Slim, J.Jackson, A.Stidham)
05-46th Street Boogie (M.Slim, J.Jackson, A.Stidham)
06-The Big Race (M.Slim, J.Jackson, A.Stidham)
07-Chicago Rent Party (M.Slim, J.Jackson, A.Stidham)
08-Down South (Memphis Slim, Jump Jackson, Arbee Stidham)
09-The Race Of The Jim Lee And Katy Adam (M.Slim, J.Gillum)
10-A Small Town They Call Bessemer (M.Slim, J.Gillum)
11-Walkin' The Blues Away (Memphis Slim, Jazz Gillum)
12-My Last Letter (Memphis Slim, Jazz Gillum)
13-Key To The Highway (Memphis Slim, Jazz Gillum)
14-Harmonica Boogie (Memphis Slim, Jazz Gillum)
15-I Wonder Why (Memphis Slim, Arbee Stidham, Jazz Gillum)
16-You've Got To Reap Just What You Sow
....(M.Slim, A.Stidham, J.Gillum)
17-Let It Be Me (Memphis Slim, Arbee Stidham, Jazz Gillum)
18-I'll Always Remember You (M.Slim, A.Stidham, J.Gillum)
19-You've Got To Meet Me Halfway (M.Slim, A.Stidham, J.Gillum)
20-Gillum Blues (Memphis Slim, Arbee Stidham, Jazz Gillum)
MS-2019-TCBA Chicago Blues+Jazz Gillum Blues @FLAC
Just Blues+Tribute To Big Bill Broonzy
TRACKS
01-Beer Drinking Woman
02-Teasing The Blues
03-The I.C. Blues
04-Baby Doll
05-Just Blues
06-Blue And Disgusted
07-Blue Brew
08-Rack 'em Back Jack
09-Motherless Child
10-Brenda
11-When Your Dough Roller Is Gone
12-Hey Slim
13-I Feel So Good
14-Rockin' Chair Blues
15-Baby Gone
16-Cow Cow Blues
17-Miss Ida B.
18-Forty-Four Blues
19-Trouble In Mind
20-Worried Life Blues
21-Don't Want My Rooster Crowin'
....After The Sun Goes Down
22-Lonesome In My Bedroom
23-Diggin' My Potatoes
24-In The Evening
MS-2019-TCBA-Just Blues+Tribute To Big Bill Broonzy @FLAC
Memphis Slim+This Is A Good Time
TRACKS
01-I Guess I'm A Fool
02-Rockin' The Pad
03-Havin' Fun
04-Marack
05-Mother Earth
06-Really Got The Blues
07-Tia Juana
08-I'm Crying
09-Reverend Bounce
10-Slim's Blues
11-Blues For My Baby
12-El Capitan
13-This Is A Good Time
14-I'm So All Alone
15-True Love
16-Two Of A Kind
17-Big City Girl
18-Three And One Boogie
19-Bertha May
20-Celeste Boogie
21-Three Women Blues
MS-2019-TCBA-Memphis Slim+This Is A Good Time @FLAC
The Real Honky Tonk
+ The Blues Every Which Way
TRACKS
01-The Bells
02-The Lord Have Mercy On Me
03-My Baby Don't Love Me Anymore
04-I Left That Town; Harlem Bound
05-Boogie After Midnight
06-The Train Is Gone
07-Pinetop Boogie
08-Whiskey Drinking Blues
09-San Juan Blues
10-In The Evening
11-How Long Blues
12-Sail On Little Girl
13-John Henry (Solo)
14-Choo Choo (With Willie Dixon)
15-4 O'Clock Boogie (With Willie Dixon)
16-Rub My Root (With Willie Dixon)
17-C Rocker (With Willie Dixon)
18-Home To Mama (With Willie Dixon)
19-Shakey (With Willie Dixon)
20-After Hours (With Willie Dixon)
21-One More Time (With Willie Dixon)
22-John Henry (Duo) (With Willie Dixon)
23-Now Howdy (With Willie Dixon)
MS-2019-TCBA The Real Honky Tonk+The Blues ... @FLACThe World's Foremost Blues Singer
+ Alone With My Friends
TRACKS
01-Lonesome (Blue Blues)
02-Cold Blooded Woman
03-One Man's Mad
04-Good Time Roll Creole
05-What Is Mare-Back
06-Pigalle Love
07-Four Walls
08-It's Been Too Long
09-Big Bertha
10-I'm Lost Without You
11-I'll Just Keep Singing The Blues
12-True Love
13-Highway 51 Blues
14-I Feel So Bad
15-Rock Me, Momma
16-Goin' Down Slow
17-Sittin' On Top Of The World
18-Sunnyland Train
19-Goin' Down The River
20-I Just Want To Make Love To You
21-I Can Hear My Name A-Ringin'
22-Going Back To My Plow
MS-2019-TCBA The World's Foremost Blues Singer+Alone ... @FLAC
Kansas City:
The Best of
TRACKS
01-Kansas City
02-The Comeback
03-Sassy Mae
04-Gotta Find My Baby
05-My Gal Keeps Me Crying
06-Mother Earth
07-Next Time You See Me
08-Life is Like That
09-All By Myself
10-Misery
MS-2020-Kansas City The Best Of @FLAC
The King of Jump Blues
(Remastered)
TRACKS
01-Blue And Lonesome
02-Messin' Around
03-Rockin' The Blues
04-I Feel So Good
05-Mother Earth
06-Blues In London
07-My Gal Keeps Me Crying
08-Help Me Some
09-Really Got The Blues
10-Train Is Comin
11-Frisco Bay
12-Angel Child
13-No Mail Blues
14-The Girl That I Love
15-The Question
16-Nobody Loves Me
17-Slim's Blues
18-Fattening Frogs For Snakes
19-Midnight Jump
20-Gonna Need My Help Some Day
21-The Comeback
22-Wish Me Well
23-Steppin' Out
MS-2020-The King Of Jump Blues (Remastered) @FLAC
Presenting Memphis Slim
TRACKS
01-Lonesome
02-Cold Blooded Woman
03-One Man's Mad
04-Let the Good Times Roll Creole
05-What Is the Mare Rack
06-Pigalle Love
07-Trouble Trouble
08-Whiskey and Gin Blues
09-Really Got the Blues
10-Shelby County Blues
11-Beer Drinkin' Woman
12-Grinder Man Blues
13-Slim's Blues
14-Mother Earth
15-Four Walls
16-It's Been Too Long
17-Big Bertha
18-I'm Lost Without You
19-I'll Just Keep on Singing the Blues
20-True Love
MS-2021-Presenting Memphis Slim @FLAC
'60-'61
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do
102-Sun Gonna Shine
.....In My Backdoor Someday
103-Rock Me Baby
104-In The Evening
105-Frisco Bay
106-Meddley:
.....I Believe I'll Settle Down
.....Darlin' I Miss You So
.....Roll 'N' Tumble
107-Blue This Evening
108-Memphis Slim USA
109-Caught The Old Coon At Last
110-Whiskey And Gin Blues
111-Two Of A Kind
112-I Love You More And More
113-Chicago Stop
114-Don't Think You're Smart
115-Memphis Tennessee
116-Bertha May
117-Me Myself And I
118-Misery
201-Sad And Lonesome
202-Kansas City
203-Slow And Easy
204-Panic Street
205-The Hustler
206-Carried Out
207-Bluesnik
208-Back Home
209-Olympia Boogie
210-Sonophone Boogie
211-Blue Slim
212-Musing
213-West Side Trot
214-Hotfan's Delight
2024-'60-'61 (2CD) @FLAC24
Bluesville Presents
Memphis Slim
TRACKS
01-Let The Good Times Roll Creole
02-Frankie And Johnny Boogie
03-Lonesome Traveler
04-Wish Me Well
05-Rock Me Baby
06-I'll Just Keep On Singin' The Blues
07-Steppin' Out
08-Mother Earth
09-Cold Blooded Woman
10-One Man's Mad
11-Grinder Man Blues
12-Three-In-One-Boogie
13-The Comeback
14-Steady Rolling Blues
15-I'm Lost Without You
2024-Bluesville Presents @FLAC
Lonesome
(Solo Piano)
TRACKS
01-Slow And Easy
02-Panic Street
03-The Hustler
04-Carried Out
05-Bluesnik
06-Back Home
07-Olympia Boogie
08-Sonophone Boogie
09-Blue Slim
10-Musing
11-West Side Trot
12-Hotfan's Delight
2024-Lonesome (Solo Piano) @FLAC24
COLLECTION
Vol.32 Memphis Slim & Tommy McClennan
Vol.32
01-Really Got the Blues (Memphis Slim)
02-Mother Earth (Memphis Slim)
03-I Guess I'm a Fool (Memphis Slim)
04-Havin' Fun (Memphis Slim)
05-Marack (Memphis Slim)
06-Tia Juana (Memphis Slim)
07-Reverend Bounce (Memphis Slim)
08-I'm Crying (Memphis Slim)
09-Blues for My Baby (Memphis Slim)
10-Slim's Blues (Memphis Slim)
11-Baby, Don't You Want to Go (Tommy McClennan)
12-You Can't Mistreat Me (Tommy McClennan)
13-Shake 'em On Down (Tommy McClennan)
14-Bottle It Up and Go (Tommy McClennan)
15-Brown Skin Girl (Tommy McClennan)
16-I'm Going Don't You Know (Tommy McClennan)
17-My Baby's Gone (Tommy McClennan)
18-Whiskey Headed Woman (Tommy McClennan)
19-It's Hard to Be Lonesome (Tommy McClennan)
20-Highway 51 (Tommy McClennan)
ABC Vol.32-Memphis Slim & Tommy McClennan @FLAC
No.03 - Memphis Slim
TRACKS
A1-Beer Drinking Woman
A2-Grinder Man Blues
A3-Empty Room Blues
A4-I See My Great Mistake
A5-You Didn't Mean Me No Good
A6-Me, Myself And I
A7-Maybe I'll Lend You A Dime
A8-Old Taylor
B1-Lend Me Your Love
B2-Whiskey And Gin Blues
B3-You Gonna Worry Too
B4-Caught The Old Coon At Last
B5-Two Of A Kind
B6-Jasper's Gal
B7-I Believe I'll Settle Down
B8-You Got Help Me Some
Bluebird No.03-Memphis Slim @FLAC
(Storyville)
Vol.09 Memphis Slim
Vol.09
01-El Capitan
02-This Is A Good Time To Write A Song
03-I'm So Alone
04-True Love
05-Two Of A Kind
06-Big City Girl
07-The Question
08-Misery
09-Fattening Frogs Fo Snakes
10-Born With The Blues
11-Whizzle Wham
12-3 And 1 Boogie
13-Bertha May-2
14-Celeste Boogie-2
15-Three Women Blues
16-Coffey Blues
17-Lonesome Blues
18-Frankie And Johnny
Blues Masters Vol.09 Memphis Slim @ALAC
Boogie For My Friends
TRACKS
01-Boogie For Roosevelt
02-Going Back To Memphis
03-Boogie For Pinetop
04-Boogie For Pete
05-Roll And Tumble
06-Boogie For Albert
07-Boogie For Meade
08-Boogie For Sammy
09-Slim's Blues
10-Boogie For Jay
11-Boogie For Lloyd
12-Boogie For Willie
13-Showmaker Blues
14-Boogie For Eddie
15-Boogie For Jimmy
16-Boogie For Otis
17-Boogie For Booker T.
18-Boogie For Cow Cow
BREF-Memphis Slim-2002-Boogie For My Friends @FLAC
Vol.03 Muddy Waters & Memphis Slim
TRACKS
01-Hoochie Coochie Man (Muddy Waters)
02-Walkin' Thru The Park (Muddy Waters)
03-Boogie Woogie Memphis (Memphis Slim)
04-Rollin' And Tumbin' (Memphis Slim)
05-How Long (Live) (Memphis Slim)
06-Rock Me (Muddy Waters)
07-Blow Wind Blow (Muddy Waters)
08-John Henry (Memphis Slim)
09-Stack Alee (Memphis Slim)
10-How Long (Memphis Slim)
11-All This Piano Boogie (Memphis Slim)
12-Bye Bye Baby (Memphis Slim)
13-Love My Baby (Memphis Slim)
14-When The Sun Goes Down (Memphis Slim)
15-Some Day Baby (Memphis Slim)
16-Slim's Slow Blues (Memphis Slim)
17-Gee Ain't It Hard To Find Somebody (Memphis Slim)
CBC Vol.03 Muddy Waters & Memphis Slim @ALAC
Vol.21 Rockin' The Blues
Vol.21
01-Gotta Find My Baby.flac
02-The Comeback.flac
03-Messin' Around.flac
04-Sassy Mae.flac
05-Lend Me Your Love.flac
06-Guitar Cha Cha.flac
07-Stroll On Little Girl.flac
08-Rockin' The House.flac
09-Wish Me Well.flac
10-Blue And Lonesome.flac
11-My Gal Keeps Me Crying.flac
12-Slim's Blues.flac
13-Steppin' Out.flac
14-Mother Earth.flac
15-What's The Matter.flac
16-This Time I'm Through.flac
CBM-Vol.21 Memphis SLIM @FLAC
CD08 - Memphis Slim
TRACKS
01-Rockin' The House
02-Mother Earth
03-Stroll On Little Girl
04-Gotta Find My Baby
05-Sassy Mae
06-Slim's Blues
07-Guitar Cha Cha
08-Lend Me Your Love
09-Messin' Around
10-The Comeback
11-This Time I'm Through
12-What's The Matter
13-My Gal Keeps Me Crying
14-Blue And Lonesome
15-Steppin' Out
16-Wish Me Well
J&BC-CD08 Memphis Slim @FLAC
Vol.13 Beer Drinkin' Woman
Vol.13
01-Late Afternoon Blues
02-I Believe I'll Settle Down
03-Born With The Blues
04-Bad Luck And Troubles
05-Memphis Slim U.S.A.
06-Just Let Me Be
07-Rockin' Chair Blues
08-I Feel So Good
09-Slow Blues
10-Frisco Bay
11-Beer Drinkin' Woman
12-Blues For Bertha May
13-In The Evening
14-If You See Kay
TBC-Vol.13-Memphis Slim (Beer Drinkin Woman) @FLAC
Chatman Corner
TRACKS
T01-Beer Drinking Woman
T02-Empty Room Blues
T03-Grinder Man Blues
T04-You Got To Help Me Some
T05-I See My Great Mistake
T06-Old Taylor
T07-I Believe I'll Settle Down
T08-Diggin' My Potatos No. 2
T09-Maybe I'll Loan You A Dime
T10-This Life I'm Living
T11-You Didn't Mean Me No Good
T12-You Gonna Worry Too
T13-Two Of A Kind
T14-Lend Me Your Love
T15-Jaspar's Gal
T16-Caught The Old Coon At Last
TBD-MS-The Blues District Chatman Corner @320
TRACKS
01-Everyday (I Have The Blues)
02-I Am The Blues
03-A Long Time Gone
04-I Feel Like Ballin' The Jack
05-Strange, Strange Feeling (Let's Get With It)
06-Only Fools Have Fun
07-Broadway Boogie
08-Gambler's Blues
09-Freedom
10-Sassy Mae
TSBS-Memphis Slim @FLAC
Set 14 CD1 Memphis Slim
TRACKS
101-The Jive Blues
102-Diggin' My Potatoes N°2
103-Last Pair Of Shoes Blues
104-Miss Ora Lee Blues
105-Blue Evening Blues
106-Blues At Midnight
107-Beer Drinking Woman
108-You Didn't Mean Me No
109-Grinder Man Blues
110-Empty Room Blues
111-Shelby County Blues
112-I See My Great Mistake
113-Old Taylor
114-I Believe I'll Settle Down
115-Jasper' Gal
116-You Got To Help Me Some
117-Two Of A Kind
118-Whiskey Store Blues
119-Maybe I'll Loan A Dime
120-Me, Myself, And I
121-You Gonna Worry Too
122-This Life I'm Living
123-Caught The Old Coon Last Night
124-Lend Me Your Love
TUJA Set 14 CD1-Memphis Slim @320
COLLABORATION
Ivory Joe Hunter
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-If You Want My Love (Ivory Joe Hunter)
A2-In Memories (Ivory Joe Hunter)
A3-If You Were My Own (Ivory Joe Hunter)
A4-Blue Blues (Memphis Slim)
A5-Cold Blooded Woman (Memphis Slim)
B1-How About Me (Ivory Joe Hunter)
B2-I'm Cuttin' Out (Ivory Joe Hunter)
B3-I Need You So (Ivory Joe Hunter)
B4-It's Been Too Long (Memphis Slim)
B5-I'm Lost Without You (Memphis Slim)
IJH-1974-Ivory Joe Hunter (LP) @FLAC24-96
Carnegie Hall Live & More!
TRACKS
01-Hoochie Coochie Man
02-Walkin' Thru The Park
03-Boogie Woogie Memphis
04-Rollin' And Tumbin'
05-How Long (Live)
06-Rock Me
07-Blow Wind Blow
08-John Henry
09-Stack Alee
10-How Long
11-All This Piano Boogie
12-Bye Bye Baby
13-Love My Baby
14-When The Sun Goes Down
15-Some Day Baby
16-Slim's Slow Blues
17-Gee Ain't It Hard To Find Somebody
1995-Carnegie Hall Live & More! @FLAC
The Unissued 1963 Blues Festival
TRACKS
01-Wish Me Well (Memphis Slim)
02-I Wrote This Song (Memphis Slim)
03-All by Myself (Memphis Slim)
04-99 (Sonny Boy Williamson [II])
05-Bye Bye Bird (Sonny Boy Williamson [II])
06-In the Evening (Memphis Slim)
07-Groovin' on Bounce (Matt 'G.' Murphy)
08-Taking Off [Instrumental] (Matt 'G.' Murphy)
09-All My Love in Vain (SBW2)
10-Your Funeral and My Trial (SBW2)
11-Don't Start Me to Talkin' (SBW2)
1963-The Unissued 1963 Blues Festival @FLAC
Sonny Boy Williamson II & Memphis Slim
TRACKS
A1-The Skies Are Crying
A2-Your Funeral And My Trial
A3-Explain Yourself To Me
A4-Nine Below Zero
B1-Fattening Frogs For Snakes
B2-My One Room Cabin
B3-Getting Out Of Town
>
SBW2-1964-Sonny Boy Williamson & Memphis Slim (LP) @FLAC
Bawdy Blues
(1956-61)
TRACKS
01-Sweet Root Man (Memphis Slim)
02-Let Me Play With Your Poodle (Tampa Red)
03-I'm a Red Hot Mama (Victoria Spivey)
04-Jelly Roll Baker (Lonnie Johnson)
05-Churning Man Blues (Memphis Slim)
06-Try Some Of That (Pink Anderson)
07-Steady Rollin' Blues (Memphis Slim)
08-Jelly Whipping Blues (Tampa Red)
09-That Man (Victoria Spivey)
10-Car Machine Blues (Memphis Willy B)
11-If You See Kay (Memphis Slim)
12-Beedle Um Bum (Blind Willy McTell)
VA-Bawdy Blues (1956-61) @FLAC
Blues Anthology
(2CDs)
TRACKS
101-Boom Boom (John Lee Hooker)
102-Shame (Jimmy Reed)
103-Grandma Told Grandpa (Lightnin' Hopkins)
104-Kansas City (Memphis Slim)
105-I'm A Stranger Here (B.McGhee,S.Terry
106-In New Orleans (Leadbelly)
107-Rock Me Baby (Etta James)
108-You're So Fine (Little Walter, Otis Rush)
109-Bad Luck Blues (Lightnin' Slim)
110-Got To Move (Mississippi Fred McDowell)
111-The Comeback (Memphis Slim)
112-The Things I Used To Do (Joe Turner)
201-My Babe (Lightnin' Slim)
202-Baby What You Want Me to Do (Jimmy Reed)
203-Blues For the Lowlands (B.McGhee & S.Terry)
204-Shake Yo Bottle (Etta James)
205-Mojo Hand (Lightnin' Hopkins)
206-Frankie and Albert (Mississippi John Hurt)
207-Walk On (Brownie McGhee Sonny Terry)
208-Boogie Chillun (John Lee Hooker)
209-Sassy Mae (Memphis Slim)
210-Chains of Love (Joe Turner)
211-Goodnight Irene (Leadbelly)
212-Wabash Blues (Sidney Bechet)
VA-Blues Anthology (LP) @ALAC.CD1-2
Rockin' This House
(Chicago Blues Piano 1946-53)
(4CD)
CD A-B
Memphis Slim
TRACKS
Memphis Slim
101-Now I Got The Blues
102-Don't Ration My Love
103-Mistake In Life
104-Grinder Man Blues
105-Slim's Boogie
106-Little Mary
107-Cheatin' Around
108-A Letter Home
109-Kilroy Has Been Here
110-Rockin' This House
111-Lend Me Your Love
112-Darling I Miss You
113-Pacemaker Boogie
114-(Sometimes I Feel Like A) Motherless Child
115-Harlem Bound
116-Life Is Like That
117-Nobody Loves Me
118-Believe I'll Settle Down
119-Throw This Poor Dog A Bone
120-Help Me Some
121-Country Girl
122-Blue And Lonesome
123-Angel Child
124-Midnight Jump
125-Messin' Around
Memphis Slim
201-You And I
202-Timsy's Whimsy
203-Frisco Bay
204-Restless Nights
205-If You Live That Life
206-Love At First Sight
207-Jumping Bean
208-A Letter Home
209-Grinder Man Blues
210-Slim's Boogie
211-Mistake In Life
212-The Girl I Love
213-Mean Little Woman
214-Train Is Comin'
215-The Question
216-Drivin' Me Mad
217-Never Let Me Love
218-Train Time
219-Blue Evening
220-No Mail
221-Gonna Need My Help Someday
222-Back Alley
223-Living The Life I Love
224-The Come Back
225-5 O'Clock Blues
226-Call Me Before You Go Home
VA-Rockin' This House (Chicago Blues Piano 1946-53) (CD A-B)
@FLAC CD C-D
M.Slim, R.Sykes, E.Boyd
TRACKS
Slim & Sykes
301-This Is My Lucky Day (Memphis Slim)
302-I Love My Baby (Memphis Slim)
303-Wish Me Well (Memphis Slim)
304-Four Years Of Torment (Memphis Slim)
305-Sassy Mae (Memphis Slim)
306-Blues And Lonesome (Memphis Slim)
307-Memphis Slim U.S.A. (Memphis Slim)
308-She's Alright (Memphis Slim)
309-Two Of A Kind (Memphis Slim)
310-Got To Find My Baby (Memphis Slim)
311-Blues All Around My Head (Memphis Slim)
312-Treat Me Like I Treat You (Memphis Slim)
313-My Country Gal (Memphis Slim)
314-Lowland Blues (Memphis Slim)
315-Savoy Boogie (Memphis Slim)
316-Candy Man Blues (Roosevelt Sykes)
317-Why Should I Cry (Memphis Slim)
318-Drivin' Wheel (Memphis Slim)
319-Rock It (Memphis Slim)
320-West Helena Blues (Memphis Slim)
321-Mail Box Blues (Memphis Slim)
322-Winter Time Blues (Memphis Slim)
323-Blues 'N' Boogie (Memphis Slim)
324-Green Onion Top (Memphis Slim)
325-Wonderin' Blues (Memphis Slim)
Eddie Boyd
401-I Had To Let Her Go
402-Kilroy Won't Be Back
403-You Got To Leave That Gal
404-Rosa Lee Swing
405-Unfair Lovers
406-Blue Monday Blues
407-Why Did She Leave Me
408-Playmate Shuffle
409-Mr Highway Man
410-Getting My Divorce
411-What Makes These Things Happen To Me
412-Baby What's Wrong With You
413-Chicago Is Just That Way
414-Eddie's Blues
415-I Can Trust My Baby
416-Down Beat Rhythm
417-Something Good Will Come To Me
418-Why Don't You Be Wise Baby
419-I Gotta Find My Baby
420-Lonesome For My Baby
421-I'm Goin' Downtown
422-Hard Headed Woman
423-It's Miserable To Be Alone
424-Five Long Years
425-Blue Coat Man
VA-Rockin' This House (Chicago Blues Piano 1946-53) (CD C-D)
@FLAC
The Blues Every Which Way
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Choo Choo
02-4 O'Clock Boogie
03-Rub My Root
04-C Rocker
05-Home to Mamma
06-Shaky
07-After Hours
08-One More Time
09-John Henry
10-Now Howdy
11-Stewball (Bonus)
12-Slop Boogie (Bonus)
WDN-MS-1960-The Blues Every Which Way (CD) @FLAC
Willie's Blues
TRACKS
A1-Nervous
A2-Good Understanding
A3-That's My Baby
B1-Slim's Thing
B2-That's All I Want Baby
B3-Don't You Tell Nobody
B4-Youth To You
C1-Sittin' And Cryin' The Blues
C2-Built For Comfort
C3-I Got A Razor
D1-Go Easy
D2-Move Me
01-Nervous
02-Good Understanding
03-That's My Baby
04-Slim's Thing
05-That's All I Want Baby
06-Don't You Tell Nobody
07-Youth To You
08-Sittin' And Cryin' The Blues
09-Built For Comfort
10-I Got A Razor
11-Go Easy
12-Move Me
WDN-MS-1959-Willie's Blues (2LP) @FLAC24-96
WD-MS-1993-Willie's Blues (CD) @320
13 comments:
Fantastic all memphis slim in one "fichier"! Greatmusician & great blog Perhaps one or two links are dead
Merci! Toute la série est fantastique! Memphis Slim est l'un des grands pianistes du Chicago Blues. Dans les années 70-80 on a eu la chance de le voir résider en France et très actif sur la scène blues!
Le lien de BLUES MASTERS -(Storyville)Vol.09 Memphis Slim est mort, merci de le réactiver!
Thank you! The whole series is fantastic! Memphis Slim is one of the great pianists of the Chicago Blues. In the 70s-80s we had the chance to see him live in France and very active on the blues scene!
BLUES MASTERS link - (Storyville) Vol.09 Memphis Slim is dead, thanks for reactivating it!
Hi !
Blues Masters Vol.9: corrected !
Sorry !
Chris.
Thanks for posting so much of Memphis Slim.
Today I finished to download all.
But - please have a lookt at: MS-1970-Blue Memphis _ALAC.rar.
The archive seems to have errors which I wasn't able to repait with Winrar. Thanks for the eventual effort.
Thanks a lot for re-up of the file.
Thanks Thanks Thanks .. !!!
Thank you for so much Memphis Slim! Please confirm the link for "MS-2019-Two Originals Chicago Blues & Jazz Gillum Blues @FLAC"...I only was ab;e to d/l one track. Thank you!
Saw him live in London in 1975. Was wonderful.
Hello!!
Hey Chris, The Album, Parisian Blues is missing tracks 15, 18 and 19.
Thanks a bunch.
Have a great day..
Hi Chris,
Thanks for the updates; the Link below seems to be inactive.
MS-2019-TCBA-Just Blues+Tribute To Big Bill Broonzy @FLAC
Thanks
The Memphis Slim Mega link is not working
Coucou
J'ai deja la majorité de ces faces, mais tu mets à jour et propôse toujours des albums nouveaux, des raretés! Bravo! Et mille merci(s)
Attention LE LIEN MEGA NE FONCTIONNE PAS
Encore Merci!
il me semble que le post de Willie Dixon a le même problème que que Memphis slim, avec Mega
Post a Comment