(Peter Allen Greenbaum)
DISCOGRAPHY 1969-2022 (82CD/DVD)
BIOGRAPHY
Peter Green (born Peter Allen Greenbaum, 29 October 1946) is a British
blues rock guitarist and the founder of the band Fleetwood Mac. Inducted
into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998 for his work with the group,
Green's songs have been recorded by artists such as Santana, Aerosmith,
Midge Ure, Tom Petty, Gary Moore and Judas Priest.
A major figure and bandleader in the "second great epoch" of the
British blues movement, Green inspired B. B. King to say, "He has the
sweetest tone I ever heard; he was the only one who gave me the cold
sweats."
Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page have both lauded his guitar playing.
Green's playing was marked with idiomatic string bending and vibrato and
economy of style. Though he played other guitars, he is best known for
deriving a unique tone from his 1959 Gibson Les Paul....
(Wikipedia)
Regent Street Polytechnic Extension,
London
(Bootleg)
TRACKS
01-Got To Move
02-I Held My Baby Last Night
03-My Baby's Sweet
04-My Baby (She's a Good 'Un)
05-Don't Know Which Way To Go
06-Buzz Me
07-The Dream
08-The World Keep On Turning
09-How Blue Can You Get
10-Bleeding Heart
PTGN-1968.04.27-Regent Street Polytechnic Ext., London @FLAC
The Space Club,
New York, NY
(Bootleg)
TRACKS
01-Every Day I Have The Blues
02-Got To Move
03-Have You Ever Loved A Woman
04-Rollin' Man
05-Crossroads
06-I Loved Another Woman
07-How Blue Can You Get
08-Talk To Me Baby
09-Stormy Monday Blues
10-Sweet Sixteen
11-Long Grey Mare
PTGN-1968.07.13-The Space Club, New York, NY @FLAC
English Rose
TRACKS
01-Stop Messin Around
02-Jigsaw Puzzle Blues
03-Doctor Brown
04-Something Inside Of Me
05-Evenin' Boogie
06-Love That Burns
07-Black Magic Woman
08-I've Lost My Baby
09-One Sunny Day
10-Without You
11-Coming Home
12-Albatross
PTGN-1969-English Rose @VBR
The End of The Game
TRACKS
01-Bottoms Up
02-Timeless Time
03-Descending Scale
04-Burnt Foot
05-Hidden Depth
06-The End Of The Game
PTGN-1970-The End Of The Game @FLAC
Last Train To San Antone
TRACKS
01-Proud Pinto
02-The Clown
03-In The Skies
04-Rubbing My Eyes
05-Bandit
06-Promised Land
07-Last Train To San Antone
08-Lost My Love
09-Momma Don't Cha Cry
10-One Woman Love
11-Tribal Dance
12-Just For You
PTGN-1977-Last Train To San Antone @128
In The Skies
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-In The Skies
A2-Slabo Day
A3-A Fool No More
A4-Tribal Dance
B1-Seven Stars
B2-Funky Chunk
B3-Just For You
B4-Proud Pinto
B5-Apostel
PTGN-1978-In The Skies (LP) @FLAC24-96
Little Dreamer
TRACKS
01-Loser Two Times
02-Momma Don'tcha Cry
03-Born Under A Bad Sign
04-I Could Not Ask For More
05-Baby When The Sun Goes Down
06-Walkin' The Road
07-One Woman Love
08-Cryin' Won't Bring You Back
09-Little Dreamer
PTGN-1980-Little Dreamer @FLAC
Blue Guitar
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Apostel
A2-A Fool No More
A3-Loser Two Times
A4-Slabo Day
A5-Cryin' Won't Bring You Back
B1-Gotta See Her Tonight
B2-Last Train To San Antone
B3-Woman Dont't
B4-Watch Gonna Do
B5-Walkin' The Road
PTGN-1981-Blue Guitar @FLAC24-192
Whatcha Gonna Do?
(LP)
TRACKS
01-Gotta See Her Tonight
02-Promised Land
03-Bullet In The Sky
04-Give Me Back My Freedom
05-Last Train To San Antone
06-To Break Your Heart
07-Bizzy Lizzy
08-Lost My Love
09-Like A Hot Tomato
10-Head Against The Wall
PTGN-1981-Whatcha Gonna Do (LP) @FLAC24-192
White Sky
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Time For Me To Go
A2-Shining Star
A3-The Clown
A4-White Sky (Love That Evil Woman)
B1-It's Gonna Be Me
B2-Born On The Wild Side
B3-Fallin' Apart
B4-Indian Lover
B5-Just Another Guy
PTGN-1982-White Sky (LP) @FLAC24-192
Kolors
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-What Am I Doing Here
A2-Bad Bad Feeling
A3-Big Boy Now
A4-Black Woman
A5-Bandit
B1-Same Old Blues
B2-Liquor And You
B3-Gotta Do It With Me
B4-Funky Jam
01-Black Woman
02-Bandit
03-What Am I Doing Here
04-Bad Bad Feeling
05-Same Old Blues
06-Liquor and You
07-Gotta Do It With Me
08-Big Boy Now
09-Funky Jam
10-Apostle
11-Whatcha Gonna Do
12-Rubbing My Eyes
13-Long Way from Home
14-Six String Guitar
15-You Won't See Me Anymore
PTGN-1983-Kolors (LP) @FLAC
PTGN-1983-Kolors (CD) @FLAC
Katmandu:
A Case For The Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Dust My Broom
A2-One More Night Without You
A3-Crane's Train Boogie
A4-Boogie All The Way
A5-Zulu Gone West
B1-Blowing All My Troubles Away
B2-Stranger Blues
B3-Sweet Sixteen
B4-Who's That Knocking
B5-The Case
PTGN-1986-Katmandu A Case For The Blues (LP) @FLAC24-192
Legend
TRACKS
01-Touch My Spirit
02-Six String Guitar
03-Proud Pinto
04-The Clown
05-You Won't See Me Any More
06-Long Way From Home
07-In The Skies
08-Rubbing My Eyes
09-What Am I Doing Here
10-Corner Of My Mind
11-Carry My Love
12-Bandit
PTGN-1988-Legend @FLAC
In The Skies
(CD)
TRACKS
01-In The Skies
02-Slabo Day
03-A Fool No More
04-Tribal Dance
05-Seven Stars
06-Funky Chunk
07-Just For You
08-Proud Pinto
09-Apostle
PTGN-1991-In The Skies (CD) @FLAC
Whatcha Gonna Do?
(CD10T)
TRACKS
01-Got To See Her Tonight
02-Promised Land
03-Bullet In The Sky
04-Give Me Back My Freedom
05-Last Train To San Antone
06-To Breave Your Heart
07-Bizzy Lizzy
08-Lost My Love
09-Like A Hot Tomato
10-Trying To Hit My Head Against The Wall
PTGN-1991-Whatcha Gonna Do (CD) @FLAC
One Woman Love
TRACKS
01-In The Skies
02-Slaybo Day
03-Apostle
04-Loser Two Times
05-Baby When The Sun Goes Down
06-One Woman Love
07-Time For Me To Go
08-The Clown
09-Proud Pinto
10-Bullet In The Sky
11-Last Train To San Antone
12-Watcha Gonna Do
13-Woman Don't
14-Bandit
PTGN-1992-One Woman Love @128
White Sky
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Time For Me To Go
02-Shining Star
03-The Clown
04-White Sky (Love That Evil Woman)
05-It's Gonna Be Me
06-Born On The Wild Side
07-Fallin' Apart
08-Indian Lover
09-Just Another Guy
PTGN-1992-White Sky (CD) @FLAC
Rock & Pop Legends
TRACKS
01-In the skies
02-Slaybo day
03-Apostle
04-Loser two times
05-Baby when the sun goes down
06-One woman love
07-Time for me to go
08-The clown
09-Proud pinto
10-Bullet in the sky
11-Last train to San Antone
12-Watcha gonna do
13-Woman don't
14-Bandit
PTGN-1995-Rock & Pop Legends @128
Green & Guitar
The Best of Peter Green
(1977-81)
TRACKS
01-In the Skies
02-Loser Two Times
03-Cryin' Won't Bring You Back
04-Last Train to San Antone
05-Apostle
06-Little Dreamer
07-The Clown
08-Gotta See Her Tonight
09-White Sky (Love That Evil Woman)
10-Carry My Love
11-Slabo Day
12-A Fool No More
13-Baby When the Sun Goes Down
14-Funky Jam
PTGN-1996-Green & Guitar The Best Of (1977-81) @FLAC
Peter Green Splinter Group
TRACKS
01-Hitch Hiking Woman
02-Travelling Riverside Blues
03-Look On Yonder Wall
04-Homework
05-The Stumble
06-Help Me
07-Watch Your Step
08-From 4' till Late
09-Steady Rollin' Man
10-It Takes Time
11-Dark End Of The Street
12-Going Down
PTGN-1997-Peter Green Splinter Group @FLAC
Live in Ohne Filter
(DVD)
PTGN-1998-Ohne Filter (DVD) @MPG
The Majestic Ventura Theater,
Ventura, CA
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Introductions (M.Reynolds & M.Fleetwood)
102-It Takes Time
103-Homework
104-Black Magic Woman
105-Indians
106-Mama, Keep Your Big Mouth Shut
107-Dark End Of The Street
108-Rattlesnake Shake
109-The Supernatural
201-Shake Your Hips
202-Traveling Riverside Blues
203-Steady Rollin' Man
204-The Stumble
205-Tina
206-Band Introductions
207-Albatross
208-Green Manalishi
209-Going Down
210-Encore Help Me
211-Encore Look On Yonder Wall
PTGN-1998.09.05-The Majestic Ventura Theater Ventura CA @FLAC
(Thanks to Soundaboard)
The Robert Johnson Songbook
TRACKS
01-When You Got A Good Friend
02-32_20 Blues
03-Phonograph Blues
04-Last Fair Deal Gone Down
05-Stop Breakin' Down Blues
06-Terraplane Blues
07-Walkin' Blues
08-Love In Vain Blues
09-Ramblin' On My Mind
10-Stones In My Passway
11-Me And The Devil Blues
12-Honeymoon Blues
13-Kind Hearted Woman Blues
14-I Believe I'll Dust My Broom
15-If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day
16-Sweet Home Chicago
PTGN-1998-The Robert Johnson Songbook @FLAC
Destiny Road
TRACKS
01-Big Change Is Gonna Come
02-Say That You Want To
03-Heart Of Stone
04-You'll Be Sorry Someday
05-Tribal Dance
06-Burglar
07-Turn Your Love Away
08-Madison Blues
09-I Can't Help Myself
10-Indians
11-Hiding In Shadows
12-There's A River
PTGN-1999-Destiny Road @FLAC
Soho Live
At Ronnie Scott's
CD 1
101-It Takes Time
102-Homework
103-Black Magic Woman
104-Hey, Mama Keep Your Big Mouth Shut
105-The Supernatural
106-Rattlesnake Shake
107-Shake Your Hips
108-Albatross
CD 2
201-Travelling Riverside Blues
202-Steady Rollin' Man
203-Honeymoon Blues
204-Last Fair Deal Gone Down
205-If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day
206-Green Manalishi
207-Goin' Down
208-Help Me
209-Look Over Yonder Wall
PTGN-1999-Soho Live at Ronnie Scott's @FLAC.CD1-2
Alone With The Blues
TRACKS
01-Walkin' The Road
02-Trying So Hard To Forget
03-Coming, I'm Coming
04-Kind Hearted Woman
05-Jumping At Shadows
06-Sandy Mary
07-Same Old Blues
08-Born Under A Bad Sign
09-Tribal Dance
10-Time For Me To Go
11-A Fool No More
12-Loser Two Times
13-Fallin' Apart
14-Just For You
15-Last Train To San Antone
16-Give Me Back My Freedom
PTGN-2000-Alone With The Blues @224
Hot Foot Powder
TRACKS
01-I'm A Steady Rollin' Man
02-From Four Until Late
03-Dead Shrimp Blues
04-Little Queen Of Spades
05-They're Red Hot
06-Preachin' Blues
07-Hell Hound On My Trail
08-Traveling Riverside Blues
09-Malted Milk
10-Milkcow's Calf Blues
11-Drunken Hearted Man
12-Cross Road Blues
13-Come On In My Kitchen
PTGN-2000-Hot Foot Powder @FLAC
CREDITS
Dr. John Piano
Honeyboy Edwards Guitar
Peter Green Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals
Buddy Guy Guitar
Otis Rush Guitar
Hubert Sumlin Guitar
Larry Tolfree Drums
Joe Louis Walker Guitar
Nigel Watson Guitar, Vocals, Slide Guitar
Katmandu:
A Case For The Blues
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Dust My Broom
02-One More Night Without You
03-Crane's Train Boogie
04-Boogie All The Way
05-Zulu Gone West
06-Blowing All My Troubles Away
07-Strangers Blues
08-Sweet Sixteen
09-Who's That Knocking
10-The Case
PTGN-2000-Katmandu A Case For The Blues (CD) @FLAC
Me & The Devil
(3CD Box Set)
TRACKS
101-I'm A Steady Rollin' Man
102-From Four Until Late
103-Dead Shrimp Blues
104-Little Queen Of Spades
105-They're Red Hot
106-Preachin' Blues
107-Hell Hound On My Trail
108-Traveling Riverside Blues
109-Malted Milk
110-Milkcow's Calf Blues
111-Drunken Hearted Man
112-Cross Road Blues
113-Come On In My Kitchen
201-When You Got A Good Friend
202-32-20 Blues
203-Phonograph Blues
204-Last Fair Deal Gone Down
205-Stop Breakin' Down Blues
206-Terraplane Blues
207-Walkin' Blues
208-Love In Vain Blues
209-Ramblin' On My Mind
210-Stones In My Passway
211-Me And The Devil Blues
212-Honeymoon Blues
213-Kind Hearted Woman Blues
214-I Believe I'll Dust My Broom
215-If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day
216-Sweet Home Chicago
301-I'm A Steady Rollin' Man
302-From Four Until Late
303-Dead Shrimp Blues
304-Little Queen Of Spades
305-They're Red Hot
306-Preachin' Blues
307-Hell Hound On My Trail
308-Traveling Riverside Blues
309-Malted Milk
310-Milkcow's Calf Blues
311-Drunken Hearted Man
312-Cross Road Blues
313-Come On In My Kitchen
314-When You Got A Good Friend
315-32-20 Blues
316-Phonograph Blues
317-Last Fair Deal Gone Down
318-Stop Breakin' Down Blues
319-Terraplane Blues
320-Walkin' Blues
321-Love In Vain Blues
322-Ramblin' On My Mind
323-Stones In My Passway
324-Me And The Devil Blues
325-Honeymoon Blues
326-Kind Hearted Woman Blues
327-I Believe I'll Dust My Broom
328-If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day
329-Sweet Home Chicago
PTGN-2000-Me & The Devil @ALAC.CD1-3
Blues Don't Change
TRACKS
01-I Believe My Time Ain't Long
02-Take Out Some Insurance
03-When It All Comes Down
04-Honey Bee
05-Little Red Rooster
06-Don't Start Me Talking
07-Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
08-Help Me Through The Day
09-Honest I Do
10-Blues Don't Change
11-Crawlin' King Snake
PTGN-2001-Blues Don't Change @FLAC
The Peter Green Collection
TRACKS
01-Last Train to San Antone
02-What am I doing here
03-Apostle
04-Little Dreamer
05-Loser two times
06-The Clown
07-In the skies
08-Carry my love
09-Just for you
10-Six string guitar
11-Corner of my mind
12-Seven stars
13-A fool no more
14-White Sky
15-Promised land
16-Man of the world
PTGN-2001-The Peter Green Collection @FLAC
The Very Best of Peter Green
TRACKS
01-In The Skies
02-Slaybo Day
03-Apostle
04-Loser Two Times
05-Baby When The Sun Goes Do
06-One Woman Love
07-Time For Me To Go
08-The Clown
09-Proud Pinto
10-Bullet In The Sky
11-Last Train To San Antone
12-Watcha Gonna Do
13-Woman Don't
14-Bandit
PTGN-2001-The Very Best of Peter Green @320
Time Traders
TRACKS
01-Until The Well Runs Dry
02-Real World
03-Running After You
04-Shadow On My Door
05-Lies
06-(Down The Road Of) Temptation
07-Downsize Blues (Repossess My Body)
08-Feeling Good
09-Time Keeps Slipping Away
10-Wild Dogs
11-Home
12-Underway
13-Uganda Woman
PTGN-2001-Time Traders @FLAC
A Fool No More
TRACKS
01-One Woman Love
02-Seven Stars
03-Woman Don't
04-Gotta See Her Tonight
05-Whatcha Gonna Do
06-A Fool No More
07-Walkin' The Road
08-Apostle
09-Funky Chunk
10-Rubbing My Eyes
11-Lost My Love
12-Funky Jam
PTGN-2002-A Fool No More @320
Jumping At Shadows
(The Blues Years)
CD1
101-Black Magic Woman (Live)
102-Jumpin' At Shadows (Live)
103-Oh Well (Live)
104-Ride With Your Daddy Tonight
105-Do You Give A Damn For Me
106-Love That Burns
107-World In Harmony
108-Long Grey Mare
109-Talk To Me Baby
110-Fast Talking Woman Blues
111-Man Of The World (Early Version)
112-If You Let Me Love You
113-My Baby's Sweeter
114-Like It This Way
115-The Madge Sessions No2
116-Lazy Poker Blues
117-I Have To Laugh
118-The Green Manalishi
CD2
201-Man Of The World
202-Showbiz Blues
203-Buzz Me Baby
204-Blues In B Flat Minor
205-It Takes Time
206-Leaving Town Blues
207-The Sun Is Shining
208-Uranus
209-Mind Of My Own
210-How Blue Can You Get
211-Trying So Hard To Forget
212-Two Harps
213-Thinking About A Woman
214-Kind Hearted Woman
215-Coming, I'm Coming
216-Stranger Blues [Live]
217-Coming Your Way [Live]
218-Rattlesnake Shake [Live]
PTGN-2002-Jumping At Shadows @VBR
Peter Plays The Blues
(with Nigel Watson)
TRACKS
01-Phonograph Blues
02-Love In Vain Blues
03-Come On In My Kitchen
04-Ramblin' On My Mind
05-Walkin' Blues
06-Little Queen Of Spades
07-Malted Milk
08-Stones In My Passway
09-Me & The Devil Blues
10-I'm A Steady Rollin' Man
11-Dead Shrimp Blues
12-They're Red Hot
13-Preachin' Blues
14-Cross Road Blues
PTGN-2002-Peter Plays The Blues @FLAC
Blues By Green
TRACKS
01-Walking The Road
02-Same Old Blues
03-Born Under A Bad Sign
04-Last Train To San Antone
05-Just For You
06-A Fool No More
07-Man Of The World (Fleetwood Mac)
08-Time For Me To Go
09-White Sky (Love That Evil Woman)
10-Gotta See Her Tonight
11-Baby When The Sun Goes Down
12-Crying Won't Bring You Back
13-Slabo Day
14-Little Dreamer
PTGN-2003-Blues By Green @FLAC
Reaching The Cold 100
(CD Version)
TRACKS
01-Ain't Nothin' Gonna Change It
02-Look Out For Yourself
03-Cool Down
04-Dangerous Man
05-Needs Must The Devil Drives
06-Must Be A Fool
07-Don't Walk Away
08-Can You Tell Me Why (A.K.A. Legal Fee Blues)
09-Spiritual Thief
10-I'm Ready For You
11-Smile
12-Nice Girl Like You
13-When Somebody Cares
PTGN-2003-Reaching The Cold 100 @FLAC
(CD + Bonus)
CD 1
101-Ain't Nothin' Gonna Change It
102-Look Out For Yourself
103-Cool Down
104-Dangerous Man
105-Needs Must The Devil Drives
106-Must Be A Fool
107-Don't Walk Away
108-Can You Tell Me Why (A.K.A. Legal Fee Blues)
109-Spiritual Thief
110-I'm Ready For You
111-Smile
112-Nice Girl Like You
113-When Somebody Cares
CD 2 (Bonus EP)
201-Black Magic Woman
202-It Takes Time
203-Green Manalishi
204-Albatross
PTGN-2003-Reaching The Cold 100 (Bonus) @ALAC.CD1-2
Man of The World
The Anthology (1968-88)
(2CD)
CD 1
101-Man Of The World
102-Long Grey Mare
103-Cryin' Won't Bring You Back
104-A Fool No More
105-Trying To Hit My Head Against The Wall
106-Last Train To San Antone
107-Walkin' The Road
108-Uranus
109-Whatcha Gonna Do
110-Born On The Wild Side
111-Lost My Love
112-Fast Talking Woman Blues
113-Long Way From Home
114-Touch My Spirit
115-Seven Stars
116-Loser Two Times
117-Oh Well (live)
118-If You Let Me Love You (live)
CD 2
201-Jumpin' At Shadows (live)
202-Black Magic Woman (live)
203-Big Boy Now
204-You Won't See Me Anymore
205-Got To See Her Tonight
206-Same Old Blues
207-Showbiz Blues
208-Ride With Your Daddy Tonight
209-Tribal Dance
210-Give Me Back My Freedom
211-Bandit
212-Baby, When The Sun Goes Down
213-What Am I Doing Here
214-Shining Star
215-Apostle
216-Stranger Blues
217-Lazy Poker Blues
218-The Green Manalishi
PTGN-2004-Man Of The World (1968-88) @ALAC.CD1-2
Whatcha Gonna Do?
(CD12T)
TRACKS
01-Got To See Her Tonight
02-Promised Land
03-Bullet In The Sky
04-Give Me Back My Freedom
05-Last Train To San Antone
06-To Breave Your Heart
07-Bizzy Lizzy
08-Lost My Love
09-Like A Hot Tomato
10-Trying To Hit My Head Against The Wall
11-Woman Don't
12-Whatcha Gonna Do
PTGN-2005-Whatcha Gonna Do (CD12T) @ALAC
Supernatural
CD 1
101-The Green Manalishi
102-Black Magic Woman
103-Jumping At Shadows
104-The Supernatural
105-Albatross
106-World In Harmony
107-Oh Well !
108-Sandy Mary
109-Rattlesnake Shake
110-Man Of The World
CD 2
201-Heart Of Stone
202-I'm A Steady Rollin' Man
203-Big Change Is Gonna Come
204-Homework
205-When You Got A Good Friend
206-You'll Be Sorry Someday
207-Phonograph Blues
208-Love In Vain Blue
209-Burglar
210-From Four Until Late
211-Hiding In Shadows
212-Sweet Home Chicago
213-Hitch Hiking Woman
214-Me & The Devil Blues
215-Going Down
PTGN-2007-Supernatural @VBR
Time Traders
+ Reaching The Cold 100
(2CD)
CD1 Time Traders
101-Until The Well Runs Dry
102-Real World
103-Running After You
104-Shadow On My Door
105-Lies
106-(Down The Road Of)Temtation
107-Downsize Blues(Repossess My Body)
108-Feeling Good
109-Time Keeps Slipping Away
110-Wild Dogs
111-Home
112-Underway
113-Uganda Woman
CD2 Reaching The Cold 100
201-Ain't Nothin' Gonna Change It
202-Look Out For Yourself
203-Cool Down
204-Dangerous Man
205-Needs Must The Devil Drives
206-Must Be A Fool
207-Don't Walk Away
208-Can You Tell Me Why
209-Spiritual Thief
210-I'm Ready For You
211-Smile
212-Nice Girl Like You
213-When Somebody Cares
214-Black Magic Woman
215-It Takes Time
216-Green Manalishi
217-Albatross
PTGN-2007-Time Traders+Reaching The Cold 100 @FLAC.CD1-2
The Anthology
(4CD Box Set)
TRACKS
101-Evil Woman Blues
102-The Stumble
103-Sitting In The Rain
104-The World Keep On Turning
105-The Supernatural
106-Looking For Somebody
107-Long Grey Mare (Feat. Bob Brunning)
108-Stop Messin' Around
109-Train Is Coming
110-Greeny
111-Soul Dressing
112-I Loved Another Woman
113-No Place To Go
114-You Don't Love Me
115-Lazy Poker Blues
116-Merry Go Round
117-Trying So Hard To Forget
118-Ramblin' Pony
119-Drifting
201-Black Magic Woman
202-Albatross
203-Ain't Nobodys Business
204-Someday Baby
205-Watch Out
206-Ooh Baby
207-Hartun's Boogie Woogie - Take One
208-Love That Burns
209-First Train Home
210-Need Your Love So Bad
211-Don't Goof With The Spook
212-The Answer
213-Homage To The God Of Light
214-Oh Well Part1 And Part 2
301-Man Of The World
302-Before The Beginning
303-Mamma Don'tcha Cry
304-Underway
305-Rattlesnake Shake
306-It's Gonna Be Me
307-White Sky (Love That Evil Woman)
308-The Green Manalishi (Two Prong Crown)
309-Show-Biz Blues
310-In The Skies
311-Like A Hot Tomato
312-Whatcha Gonna Do
313-Carry My Love
314-Corners Of My Mind
315-Hidden Depth (Feat. Zoot Money)
401-Big Change Is Gonna Come
402-I'm A Steady Rollin' Man (Otis Rush)
403-It Takes Time
404-Don't Walk Away
405-Heart Of Stone
406-Love Is A Vain Blues
407-From Four Until Late (Feat. Dr John)
408-I'm Ready For You
409-Cruel Contradictions
410-Me And The Devil Blues
411-Cross Road Blues (Feat. Buddy Guy)
412-Dead Shrimp Blues (Hubert Sumlin)
413-Travelling Riverside Blues
.....(J.L.Walker & H.B.Edwards)
414-Time Keep Slipping Away
415-Look Out For Yourself
416-Albatross
PTGN-2008-The Anthology (4CD) @FLAC
The Very Best of
(2CD)
CD 1
101-Look On Yonder Wall (Live)
102-The Stumble (Live)
103-Steady Rollin' Man (Live)
104-It Takes Time (Live)
105-When You Got A Good Friend
106-Walkin' Blues
107-Ramblin' On My Mind
108-Me And The Devil Blues
109-Sweet Home Chicago (Feat. Paul Rodgers)
110-The Supernatural (Live)
111-Shake Your Hips (Live)
112-Last Fair Deal Gone Down
113-If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day
114-The Green Manalishi (With The Two Pronged Crown)
115-Big Change Is Gonna Come
116-Heart Of Stone
CD 2
201-Burglar
202-Hiding In Shadows
203-Man Of The World
204-Dead Shrimp Blues (Feat. Hubert Sumlin)
205-Little Queen Of Spades (Feat. Otis Rush)
206-They're Red Hot (Feat. Dr. John)
207-Cross Road Blues (Feat. Buddy Guy)
208-Come On In My Kitchen
209-Downsize Blues (Repossess My Body)
210-Feeling Good
211-Time Keeps Slipping Away
212-Underway (Feat. Snowy White)
213-Ain't Nothin' Gonna Chnage It
214-Look Out For Yourself
215-Don't Walk Away
216-I'm Ready For You
PTGN-2012-The Very Best Of @320.CD1-2
The 1970 Sessions
TRACKS
01-Sandy Mary
02-Only You
03-Jenny Lee
04-When Will I Be Loved
05-When I See My Baby
06-Buddy's Song
07-Honey Hush
08-Preachin'
09-Rattlesnake Shake
10-Underway
11-Stranger Blues
12-World In Harmony
13-Tiger
14-The Green Manalashi
15-Coming Your Way
16-Great Balls of Fire
17-Twist And Shout
PTGN-2022-The 1970 Sessions @320
COLLABORATION
TRACKS
01-Too Bad - Part.1
02-Dust My Broom
03-Unfair Lovers
04-Key To The Highway
05-Vacation From The Blues
06-Steakhouse Rock
07-Letter Missin' Blues
08-Aint' Doin' Too Bad
09-Blue Coat Man
10-The Train Is Coming
11-Save Her, Doctor
12-Rack 'Em Back
13-Tood Bad - Part 2
14-The Big Bell
15-Pinetop's Boogie Woogie
16-Night Time Is The Right Time
EBD-1967-Eddie Boyd and His Blues Band @FLAC
Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
TRACKS
01-My Baby's Good To Me
A1-My Heart Beat Like A Hammer
A2-Merry Go Round
A3-Long Grey Mare
A4-Hellhound On My Trail
A5-Shake Your Moneymaker
A6-Looking For Somebody
B1-No Place To Go
B3-I Loved Another Woman
B4-Cold Black Night
B5-The World Keep On Turning
B6-Got To Move
FWMC-1968-Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac @FLAC24-192
Blues Jam In Chicago
TRACKS
101-Watch Out
102-Ooh Baby
103-South Indiana (take 1)
104-South Indiana (take 2)
105-Last Night
106-Red Hot Jam (take 1)
107-Red Hot Jam (take 2)
108-I'm Worried
109-I Held My Baby Last Night
110-Madison Blues
111-I Can't Hold Out
112-Bobby's Rock
113-I Need Your Love
114-Horton's Boogie Woogie
115-I Got The Blues
201-World's In A Tangle
202-Talk With You
203-Like It This Way
204-Someday Soon Baby
205-Hungry Country Girl
206-Black Jack Blues
207-Everyday I Have The Blues
208-Rockin' Boogie
209-My Baby's Gone
210-Sugar Mama (Take 1)
211-Sugar Mama (Take 2)
212-Homework
213-Honey Boy Blues
214-I Need Your Love (Take 1)
215-Horton's Boogie Woogie
216-Have A Good Time
217-That's Wrong
218-Rock Me Baby
FWMC-PTGN-1969-Blues Jam In Chicago @FLAC
Blues Jam At Chess
(Otis Spann, Willie Dixon, Shakey Horton, J.T. Brown,
Guitar Buddy, Honey Boy Edwards, S.P. Leary)
(2LP)
TRACKS A1-Watch Out A2-Ooh Baby A3-South Indiana - Take 1 A4-South Indiana - Take 2 A5-Last Night A6-Red Hot Jam B1-I'm Worried B2-I Held My Baby Last Night B3-Madison Blues B4-I Can't Hold Out B5-I Need Your Love B6-I Got The Blues C1-World's In A Tangle C2-Talk With You C3-Like It This Way C4-Someday Soon Baby C5-Hungry Country Girl D1-Black Jack Blues D2-Everyday I Have The Blues D3-Rockin' Boogie D4-Sugar Mama D5-Homework
FWMC-1969-Blues Jam At Chess LP1 @FLAC24-192
FWMC-1969-Blues Jam At Chess LP2 @FLAC24-192
Show-Biz Blues
Vol.2 (1968-70)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Soul Dressing (Instrumental)
102-If You Want To Be Happy
103-Outrage (Instrumental)
104-The Sun Is Shining
105-Don't Be Cruel
106-I'm So Lonely And Blue
107-How Blue Can You Get
108-My Baby's Sweeter
109-Long Grey Mare
110-Buzz Me Baby
111-Mind Of My Own
112-I Have To Laugh
113-You're The One
114-Do You Give A Damn For Me
115-Him And Me
116-Show-Biz Blues
117-Fast Talkin' Woman Blues
118-World In Harmony
119-Leaving Town Blues
201-Black Magic Woman
202-Jumpin' At Shadows
203-ARattlesnake Shake BUnderway
204-Stranger Blues
205-World In Harmony
206-Tiger
207-(The) Green Manalishi
208-Coming Your Way
209-Great Balls Of Fire
210-Twist And Shout
FWMC-1970-Show-Biz Blues (1968-70) (2CD) @FLAC
The Vaudeville Years
(1968-70)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Intro-Lazy Poker Blues
102-My Baby's Sweeter
103-Love That Burns
104-Talk To Me Baby
105-Everyday I Have The Blues - 1
106-Jeremy's Contribution To Doo Wop
107-Everyday I Have The Blues - 2
108-Death Bells
109-(Watch Out For Yourself) Mr Jones
110-Man Of Action
111-Do You Give A Damn For Me
112-Man Of The World
113-Like It This Way
114-Blues In B Flat Minor
115-Someone's Gonna Get Their Head Kicked In Tonight
116-Although The Sun Is Shining
117-Showbiz Blues
201-Underway (Peter Green)
202-The Madge Sessions 1 (John McVie, Fleetwood Mac)
203-The Madge Sessions 2 (John McVie, Fleetwood Mac)
204-(That's What) I Want To Know (Jeremy Spencer)
205-Oh Well (Peter Green)
206-Love It Seems (Danny Kirwan)
207-Mighty Cold (Pomas, Shuman)
208-Fast Talking Woman Blues (Peter Green)
209-Tell Me From The Start (Danny Kirwan)
210-October Jam 1 (D.Kirwan, P.Green, J.McVie)
211-October Jam 2 (D.Kirwan, P.Green, J.McVie)
212-The Green Manalishi (Peter Green)
213-World In Harmony (Danny Kirwan, Peter Green)
214-Farewell (Danny Kirwan)
FWMC-1970-The Vaudeville Years (1968-70) (2CD) @FLAC
Live At The BBC
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Rattlesnake Shake
102-Sandy Mary
103-Believe My Time Ain't Long
104-Although The Sun Is Shining
105-Only You
106-You Never Know What Your Missing
107-Oh Well
108-Can't Believe You Wanna Leave
109-Jenny Lee
110-Heavenly
111-When Will I Be Loved
112-When I See My Baby
113-Buddy's Song
114-Honey Hush
115-Preachin'
116-Jumping At Shadows
117-Preachin' Blues
118-Need Your Love So Bad
201-Long Grey Mare
202-Sweet Home Chicago
203-Baby Please Set A Date
204-Blues With A Feeling
205-Stop Messing Around
206-Tallahassee Lassie
207-Hang On To A Dream
208-Linda
209-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
210-World Keep Turning
211-I Can't Hold Out
212-Early Morning Come
213-Albatross
214-Looking For Somebody
215-A Fool No More
216-Got To Move
217-Like Crying Like Dying
218-Man Of The World
FWMC-1995-Live At The BBC (2CD) @FLAC
The Best of
Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
(2LP)
TRACKS
A1-Albatross
A2-Black Magic Woman
A3-Need Your Love So Bad (USA Version)
A4-My Heart Beat Like A Hammer
A5-Rollin' Man
A6-The Green Manalishi
B1-Man Of The World
B2-Something Inside Of Me
B3-Looking For Somebody
B4-Oh Well - Part I
B5-Oh Well - Part II
C1-Rattlesnake Shake
C2-Merry Go Round
C3-I Loved Another Woman
C4-Need Your Love Tonight
C5-Worried Dream
D1-Dragonfly
D2-Stop Messin' Around
D3-Shake Your Moneymaker
D4-I'd Rather Go Blind
D5-Albatross
FWMC-PTGN-2002-The Best Of Peter Green's (2LP) @FLAC24-192
Green Shadows Classics & Rarities
TRACKS
01-Man Of The World
02-Long Grey Mare
03-Lazy Poker Blues
04-The Sun Is Shining
05-The Green Manalishi
06-Looking For Somebody (Live)
07-Dust My Blues (Live)
08-Showbiz Blues
09-Black Magic Woman
10-Love That Burns
11-Oh Well
12-Shake Your Moneymaker
13-No Place To Go
14-Got To Move (Live)
15-Jumping At Shadows
16-World In Harmony
17-Rattlesnake Shake (Live)
FWMC-PTGN-2003-Green Shadows Classics And Rarities @FLAC
Collection
CD1
101-A Fool No More
102-Just Another Guy
103-Six String Guitar
104-Rubbing My Eyes
105-Long Way From Home
106-I Like A Hot Tomato
107-Funky Jam
108-Gotta See Her Tonight
109-Born On The Wild Side
110-Bullet In The Sky
111-Carry My Love
112-Bad Bad Feeling
113-White Sky
114-Touch My Spirit
CD2
201-Man Of The World
202-Got To Move
203-Bleeding Heart
204-Buzz Me
205-I Held My Baby Last Night
206-My Baby's A Good Un
207-How Blue Can You Get
208-My Baby's Sweet
209-The World Keeps On Turning
210-The Dream
211-Don't Know Which Way To Go
FWMC-2008-Collection @FLAC.CD1-2
Then Play On
(Deluxe Expanded Edition)
TRACKS
01-Coming Your Way
02-Closing My Eyes
03-Fighting For Madge
04-When You Say
05-Show Biz Blues
06-Under Way
07-One Sunny Day
08-Although The Sun Is Shining
09-Rattlesnake Shake
10-Without You
11-Searching for Madge
12-My Dream
13-Like Crying
14-Before The Beginning
15-Oh Well - Pt. 1 (Mono Single A-side)
16-Oh Well - Pt 2 (Mono Single B-side)
17-The Green Manalishi (Single A-side)
18-World In Harmony
....(B-side of ''Green Manalishi'')
FWMC-2013-Then Play On @FLAC
Fillmore West '70
TRACKS
01-Can't Stop Loving My Baby
02-Like It This Way
03-I've Got A Mind To Give Up Living
04-Stop Messin' Round
05-Loving Kind
06-Baby Please Set A Date
07-Rattlesnake ShakeUnderway
08-Oh Well
09-Madison Blues
10-Jenny Jenny
11-Oh! Susannah
12-Twist & Shout
13-Long Tall Sally
FLMC-PTGN-2021-Fillmore West 70 FLAC
John Mayall
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-The Bear
A2-Crocodile Walk
A3-All Your Love
A4-Crawling Up A Hill
A5-Oh, Pretty Woman
A6-Hard Road
B1-So Many Roads
B2-Bare Wires
B3-Double Crossin' Time
B4-Walking On Sunset
B5-Sitting In The Rain (MISSING).txt
B6-2401
JM-1979-John Mayall @FLAC24-192
Man of the World:
Reflexions on Peter Green
(2LP)
LP 1
A1-Oh Well (Billy Sheehan)
A2-Showbiz Blues (Rory Gallagher)
A3-The Green Manalishi (Arthur Brown)
B1-Looking For Somebody (Snowy White)
B2-Love That Burns (Dave Peverett)
B3-Rattlesnake Shake (Vince Converse)
LP 2
C1-Ramblin' Pony (Harvey Mandel)
C2-If You Be My Baby (Dave Peverett)
C3-Baby When The Sun Goes Down (Southside Johnny)
C4-Black Magic Woman (Larry McCray)
D1-Stop Messin' 'Round (Savoy Brown)
D2-Albatross (Paul Jones)
D3-Man of the World (Rory Gallagher)
VA-Man of the World @FLAC24192.LP1-2
(2CD)
CD1
101-Black Magic Woman (Larry McCray)
102-Love That Burns (Dave Peverett, Rod Price)
103-Stop Messin' Round (Savoy Brown, Kim Simmonds)
104-Looking For Somebody (Snowy White)
105-Cryin' Won't Bring You Back (L.Grosvenor, M.Kellie, J.Roden)
106-Leaving Town Blues (Rory Gallagher)
107-If You Be My Baby (Dave Peverett, Rod Price)
108-Ramblin' Pony (Harvey Mandel, Wilbur Bascomb)
109-The Green Manalishi (Arthur Brown)
110-Hellhounds On My Trail (Ken Hensley)
111-I Loved Another Woman (Larry Mitchell, Jay Aston)
112-The Same Way (Nick Abrahams)
113-Drifting (Top Topham, Jim McCarty)
114-The Supernatural (Clas Yngstrom)
115-Man of the World (Ian Anderson)
CD2
201-Oh Well (Billy Sheehan)
202-Rattlesnake Shake (V.Converse, I.Sibun)
203-Fleetwood Mac (S.Hamm, J.Mover, L.Mitchell)
204-Watcha Gonna Do (Zoot Money, Bobby Tench)
205-Showbiz Blues (Rory Gallagher)
206-Merry Go Round (L.Grosvenor, M.Kellie, J.Roden)
207-Albatross (P.Jones, B.Tench, M.Middleton)
208-Closing My Eyes (Naked Blue)
209-Evil Woman Blues (Ray Gomez)
210-Lazy Poker Blues (Troy Turner)
211-Watch Out (Harvey Mandel, Jon Paris)
212-Long Grey Mare (Harvey Mandel, Wilbur Bascomb)
213-A Fool No More (Kim Lembo)
214-Baby When The Sun Goes Down (Southside Johnny)
VA-Rattlesnake Guitar @320.CD1-2
4 comments:
blues jam a chess please. thanks.
Thanks for the Peter Green share a big loss
Regards
i can take Petergreen dicography---whats wrong
@anonymous
YOU're wrong !!
No name and no reading of instructions ...
>>> DEAD LINKS, HOW TO, PASSWORD, ... :
https://yousayblues.blogspot.com/p/new-rules-i-decided-to-go-on-with-blogs.html
All the Best
Chris-France
Post a Comment