DISCOGRAPHY 1942-2022 (372CD/DVD)
BIOGRAPHY
Born in Mississippi on April 4, 1915, McKinley Morganfield got the name
Muddy Waters because he played in a creek as a boy.
He grew up immersed in the Delta blues, and was first recorded by
archivist Alan Lomax. In 1943 he moved to Chicago and began playing in
clubs.
A record deal followed, and hits like "I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man"
and "Rollin' Stone" made him an iconic Chicago blues man.
Waters, whose nickname came from his proclivity for playing in a creek as
a boy, grew up in the cotton country of the Mississippi Delta, where he
was raised principally by his grandmother on the Stovall plantation near
Clarksdale, Miss. He taught himself to play harmonica as a child and took
up guitar at age 17.....
(Wikipedia)
NEW!
2012-You Shook Me The Chess Masters Vol.3 (1958-63) (2CD) @FLAC
The Complete Plantation Recordings
TRACKS
01-Country Blues
02-Interview #1
03-I Be's Troubled
04-Interview #2
05-Burr Clover Farm Blues
06-Interview #3
07-Ramblin' Kid Blues
08-Ramblin' Kid Blues
09-Rosalie
10-Joe Turner
11-Pearlie May Blues
12-Take a Walk With Me
13-Burr Clover Blues
14-Interview #4
15-I Be Bound to Write You
16-I Be Bound to Write You
17-You're Gonna Miss Me
18-You Got to Take Sick and Die Some of These Days
19-Why Don't You Live So God Can Use You
20-Country Blues
21-You're Gonna Miss Me
22-32_20 Blues
MW-1942-The Complete Plantation Recordings @ALAC
Live In Los Angeles
TRACKS
01-Baby Please Don't Go
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-I Just Want To Make Love To You
04-I'm Ready
05-Interview And Band Intros
06-Oh Yeah
MW-1954.09.25-Live In Los Angeles @FLAC
(Thanks to Nappywrags)
The Best of Muddy Waters
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-I Just Want To Make Love To You
A2-Long Distance Call
A3-Louisiana Blues
A4-Honey Bee
A5-Rollin' Stone
A6-I'm Ready
B1-Hoochie Coochie
B2-She Moves Me
B3-I Want You To Love Me
B4-Standing Around Crying
B5-Still A Fool
B6-I Can't Be Satisfied
01-I Just Want To Make Love To You
02-Long Distance Call
03-Louisiana Blues
04-Honey Bee
05-Rollin' Stone
06-I'm Ready
07-Hoochie Coochie
08-She Moves Me
09-I Want You To Love Me
10-Standing Around Crying
11-Still A Fool
12-I Can't Be Satisfied
MW-1957-The Best Of Muddy Waters (LP) @FLAC24-96
MW-1957-The Best of Muddy Waters (CD) @FLAC
Collaboration
(with Otis Spann)
TRACKS
01-Long Distance Call
02-Baby Please Don't Go
03-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Blues Before Sunrise
05-Rolling Stone
06-I Can't Be Satisfied
07-Blow Wind Blow
08-I Feel Like Going Home
09-Walking Thru The Park
10-Lovin' Stuff (Encore)
MW-OSN-1958-Collaboration @ALAC
At Newport
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-I Got My Brand On You
A2-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
A3-Baby, Please Don't Go
A4-Soon Forgotten
A5-Tiger In Your Tank
B1-I Feel So Good
B2-Got My Mojo Working
B3-Got My Mojo Working, Part.2
B4-Goodbye Newport Blues
01- I Got My Brand On You
02-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
02-Baby, Please Don't Go
04- Soon Forgotten
05-Tiger In Your Tank
06- I Feel So Good
07- I've Got My Mojo Working
08- I've Got My Mojo Working, Part.2
09-Goodbye Newport Blues
10- I Got My Brand On You (mono)
11-Soon Forgotten (mono)
12-Tiger In Your Tank (mono)
13- Meanest Woman (mono)
MW-1960-At Newport (LP) @FLAC24-96
MW-1960-At Newport (CD) @FLAC
Sings Big Bill Broonzy
(LP/CD)
LP
A1-Tell Me Baby
A2-Southbound Train
A3-When I Get To Thinking
A4-Just A Dream (On My Mind)
A5-Double Trouble
B1-I Feel So Good
B2-I Done Got Wise
B3-Moppers's Blues
B4-Lonesome Road Blues
B5-Hey, Hey
CD
01-Tell Me Baby
02-Southbound Train
03-When I Get To Thinking
04-Just A Dream (On My Mind)
05-I Feel So Good
06-Mopper's Blues
07-Lonesome Road Blues
08-Hey Hey
09-Double Trouble
10-I Done Got Wise
MW-1960-Sings Big Bill Broonzy (LP) @FLAC24-96
MW-1960-Big Bill's Blues (CD) @FLAC
The Complete Aristocrat & Chess
(1947-62)
(4CD)
TRACKS
101-Gypsy Woman
102-Little Anna Mae
103-I Can't Be Satisfied
104-I Feel Like Going Home
105-Train Fare Home
106-Sittin' Here And Drinkin'
107-You're Gonna Miss Me (When I'm Dead And Gone)
108-Mean Red Spider
109-Streamline Woman
110-Muddy Jumps One
111-Little Geneva
112-Canary Bird
113-Screaming And Crying
114-Where's My Woman Been
115-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Part 1)
116-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Part 2)
117-Rollin' Stone
118-Walkin' Blues
119-You're Gonna Need My Help
120-Sad Letter Blues
121-Louisiana Blues
122-Evans Shuffle
123-Long Distance Call
124-Too Young To Know
125-Appealing Blues
201-Honey Bee
202-My Fault
203-Still A Fool
204-Early Morning Blues
205-She Moves Me
206-All Night Long
207-Country Boy
208-Please Have Mercy
209-Looking For My Baby
210-Standing Around Crying
211-Gone To Main Street
212-She's All Right
213-Sad Sad Day
214-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man
215-Turn The Lamp Down Low
216-Mad Love
217-Blow Wind Blow
218-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
219-She's So Pretty
220-Just Make Love To Me
221-Oh Yeh!
222-I'm Ready
223-I Don't Know Why
224-Lovin' Man
301-I'm A Natural Born Lover
302-I Want To Be Loved
303-My Eyes Keep Me In Trouble
304-Manish Boy
305-Young Fashioned Ways
306-Trouble No More
307-Sugar Sweet
308-Forty Days And Forty Nights
309-All Aboard
310-Don't Go No Farther
311-Diamonds At Your Feet
312-I Got To Find My Baby
313-Just To Be With You
314-Got My Mojo Working
315-Rock Me
316-Good News
317-Come Home Baby
318-I Live The Life I Love
319-Evil
320-I Won't Go On
321-She's Got It
322-Close To You
323-She's Nineteen Years Old
324-Mean Mistreater
401-Walkin' Thru The Park
402-Clouds In My Heart
403-Ooh Wee
404-Take The Bitter With The Sweet
405-She's Into Somethin'
406-Recipe For Love
407-Tell Me Baby
408-I Feel So Good
409-When I Get To Thinking
410-I'm Your Doctor
411-Read Way Back
412-Love Affair
413-Look What You've Done
414-Tiger In Your Tank
415-Meanest Woman
416-Got My Mojo Working Part 1 (live)
417-Woman Wanted
418-Messin' With The Man
419-Lonesome Room Blues
420-Going Home
421-Tough Times
422-Muddy Waters Twist
423-You Shook Me
424-You Need Love
425-Little Brown Bird
1962-The Complete Aristocrat & Chess (1947_62) @FLAC. CD1-4
Folk Singer
(2LP/2CD)
2LP
A1-My Home Is The Delta
A2-Long Distance
B1-My Captain
B2-Good Morning School Girl
B3-You Gonna Need My Help
C1-Cold Weather Blues
C2-Big Leg Woman
D1-Country Boy
D2-Feel Like Going Home
MW-1963-Folk Singer (2LP) @FLAC2496.LP1-2
(MCA)
(OMR)
MCA
01-My Home Is in the Delta
02-Long Distance
03-My Captain
04-Good Morning Little School Girl
05-You Gonna Need My Help
06-Cold Weather Blues
07-Big Leg Woman
08-Country Boy
09-Feel Like Going Home
10-The Same Thing [bonus]
11-You Can't Lose What You Never Had [bonus]
12-My John the Conquerer Root [bonus]
13-Short Dress Woman [bonus]
14-Put Me In Your Lay Away [bonus]
OMR
01-My Home Is In The Delta
02-Long Distance
03-My Captain
04-Good Morning School Girl
05-You Gonna Need My Help
06-Cold Weather Blues
07-Big Leg Woman
08-Country Boy
09-Feel Like Going Home
10-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
11-The Same Thing
MW-1964-Folk Singer (MCA) @FLAC
MW-1964-Folk Singer (OMR) @ALAC
His Best
(1956-64)
TRACKS
01-All Aboard
02-Forty Days And Forty Nights
03-Just To Be With You
04-Don't Go No Farther
05-Diamonds At Your Feet
06-I Love The Life I Live
07-Rock Me
08-Got My Mojo Working
09-She's Nineteen Years Old
10-Close To You
11-Walkin' Thru The Park
12-She's Into Something
13-I Feel So Good
14-You Shook Me
15-You Need Love
16-My Love Strikes Like Lightning
17-My Home Is In The Delta
18-Good Morning, Little School Girl
19-The Same Thing
20-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
MW-1964-His Best (1956_64) @320
Olympia Paris
TRACKS
01-Country Boy
02-Baby Please Don't Go
03-Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Tiger In Your Tank
05-She's 19 Years Old
06-County Jail
07-Long Distance Call
08-Rock Me Baby
09-Trouble No More
10-Rosalie
11-Rollin' And Tumblin'
MW-1964-Olympia Paris @FLAC
Live at the Fillmore
(Authorized Bootleg)
BOOTLEG
01-Forty Days and Forty Nights
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Rock Me
04-Baby Please Don't Go
05-She Moves Me
06-Got My Mojo Working
07-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
08-Forty Days and Forty Nights
09-Baby Please Don't Go
10-Thirteen Highway
11-Rock Me
12-Honey Bee
13-Trouble No More
14-Hoochie Coochie Man
15-Long Distance Call
MW-1966-Live at the Fillmore @FLAC
(Auditorium)
TRACKS
01-Chicken Shack
02-Watermelon Man
03-Honky Tonk
04-Work Song
05-Sail On
06-Trouble No More
07-Hoochie Cootchie Man
08-Long Distance Call
09-Bye Bye Johnny
10-Three O'clock In The Morning
11-I'll Go Crazy
MW-1966-Live Filmore Auditorium @256
Muddy Brass & The Blues
TRACKS
01-Corine, Corina
02-Piney Brown Blues
03-Black Night
04-Trouble in Mind
05-Going Back to Memphis
06-Betty and Dupree
07-Sweet Little Angel
08-Take my Advice
09-Trouble
10-Hard Loser
MW-1966-Muddy Brass and The Blues @FLAC
The Real Folk Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Mannish Boy
A2-Screamin' And Cryin'
A3-Just To Be With You
A4-Walkin' Thru The Park
A5-Walkin' Blues
A6-Canary Bird
B1-The Same Thing
B2-Gypsy Woman
B3-Rollin' And Tumblin'
B4-Forty Days And Forty Nights
B5-Little Geneva
B6-You Can't Lose
....What You Ain't Never Had
MW-1966-The Real Folk Blues (LP) @FLAC
More Real Folk Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Sad Letter
A2-You're Gonna Need My Help I Said
A3-Sittin' Here And Drinkin'
A4-Down South Blues
A5-Train Fare Home
A6-Kind Hearted Woman
B1-Appealing Blues (Hello Little Girl)
B2-Early Morning Blues
B3-Too Young To Know
B4-She's Alright
B5-Landlady
B6-Honey Bee
MW-1967-More Real Folk Blues (LP) @FLAC
Going Way Back
(CD+Remastered)
TRACKS
01-Gypsy Woman
02-Little Anna Mae
03-My Home Is On The Delta
04-Take A Little Walk
05-Mean Disposition
06-Laverne (Why Do You Treat Me So Mean)
07-Leavin' In The Mornin'
08-Got A Sweet Little Girl
09-Bad Lovin' Trouble
10-Nothin' Bother Me
11-Crazy 'Bout You Baby
MW-1967-Going Way Back @320
MW-1997-Goin Way Back (Remastered) @FLAC
Electric Mud
TRACKS
01-I Just Want To Make Love To You
02-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Let's Spend The Night Together
04-She's Alright
05-Mannish Boy
06-Herbert Harper's Free Press News
07-Tom Cat
08-The Same Thing
MW-1968-Electric Mud @FLAC
Salle Pleyel, Paris
(with Otis Spann)
TRACKS
A1-Presentation
A2-Back to the Chicken Shack
A3-Train Fare Home
A4-Hoochie Coochie Man
A5-Blow Wind Blow
B1-Long Distance Call
B2-Ring Up
B3-Worried Life Blues
B4a-Got My Mojo Working
B4b-Got My Mojo Working (Reprise)
01-Introduction
02-Back To The Chicken Shack
03-Train Fare Home
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Blow Wind Blow
06-Long Distance Call
07-Ring Up (Otis Spann vocal)
08-Worried Life Blues (O.Spann)
09-Got My Mojo Working
10-Rappel (encore)
MW-1968.11.04-Live In Paris (LP) @FLAC *
MW-1968-Salle Pleyel, Paris @320
* Thanks to Albert
same tracks, location, but 2 dates ??
After The Rain
(Deluxe Edition)
TRACKS
01-I Am The Blues
02-Ramblin' Mind
03-Rollin' and Tumblin'
04-Bottom of the Sea
05-Honey Bee
06-Blues and Trouble
07-Hurtin' Soul
08-Screamin' and Cryin'
MW-1969-After The Rain (2011 Deluxe Edition) @FLAC
Vintage Muddy Waters
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Smokestack Lightning
A2-Streamline Woman
A3-Deep Down in My Heart
A4-Blues Before Sunrise
A5-Mean Red Spider
A6-Crawlin' King Snake
B1-Flood
B2-You're Gonna Miss Me
B3-Sun Rose This Morning
B4-Standing Here Tremblin'
B5-Real Love
B6-Mojo
1970-Vintage Muddy Waters (LP) @FLAC+
Hollywood Blues Summit:
Live at the Ash Grove
TRACKS
01-Juke
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Blow Wind Blow
04-Strange Woman
05-Honey Bee
06-Walkin' Through the Park
07-Long Distance Call
08-Got My Mojo Working
MW-1971.07.30-Hollywood Blues Summit @FLAC
(Thanks to Albert)
Back In the Early Days
Vol.1&2 (1947-55)
(2LP)
TRACKS
A1-I Feel Like Going Home
A2-Mean Red Spider
A3-You're Gonna Miss Me
A4-Muddy Jumps One
A5-Streamline Woman
A6-Evan Shuffle
A7-Country Boy
B1-All Night Long
B2-Baby Please Don't Go
B3-My Fault
B4-Gone To Main Street
B5-Please Have Mercy
B6-She's Allright
B7-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man
....When I'm Gone
C1-Sad Sad Day
C2-Lovin' Man
C3-I'm A Natural Born Lover
C4-Blow Wind Blow
C5-Oh Yeah
C6-She's So Pretty
C7-I Don't Know Why
D1-Ooh Wee
D2-Young Fashioned Ways
D3-Clouds In My Heart
D4-I Want To Be Loved
D5-My Eyes Keep Me In Trouble
D6-I Got To Find My Baby
D7-Sugar Sweet
MW-1971-Back In the Early Days Vol.1&2 (1947-55) (2LP)
@FLAC
Good News
Vol.3
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Trouble No More
A2-Don't Go No Further
A3-Diamonds At Your Feet
A4-Evil
A5-All Aboard
A6-I Love The Life I Live
B1-Mean Mistreater
B2-Recipe For Love
B3-Good News
B4-Come Home Baby
B5-I Won't Go On
B6-She's Got It
B7-Close To You
MW-1971-Good News Vol.3 (LP) @320
Live At Mr. Kelly's
TRACKS
01-What Is That She Got
02-You Don't Have To Go
03-Strange Woman
04-Blow Wind blow
05-Country Boy
06-Nine Below Zero
07-Stormy Monday Blues
08-Mudcat
09-Boom, Boom
10-She's Nineteen Years Old
11-C.C. Woman
12-Long Distance Call
MW-1971-Live At Mr. Kelly's @ALAC
Live At Newport
+ Live At Mr. Kelly
TRACKS
01-I Got My Brand On You
02-I'm Your Hootchie Kootchie Man
03-Baby, Please Don't Go
04-Soon Forgotten
05-I Wanna Put A Tiger In Your Tnk
06-I Feel So Good
07-Got My Mojo Working
08-Got My Mojo Working Part 2
09-Goodbye Newport Blues
10-What Is It That She Got
11-You Don't Have To Go
12-Strange Woman
13-Blow WInd Blow
14-Country Boy
15-Nine Below Zero
16-Stormy Monday Blues
17-Mudcat (Instrumental)
18-Boom, Boom
19-C. C. Woman
MW-1971-Live At Newport_Live At Mr. Kelly @FLAC
Live at Oregon University
(DVD)
TRACKS
Recorded at the Oregon University 1971
01. Long Distance Call
02. Hoochie Coochie Man
03. Manish Boy
04. Walkin' Thru The Park
05. Crawlin Kingsnake
06. She's Nineteen Years Old
07. Got My Mojo Working
08. Got My Mojo Working (reprise)
Bonus Tracks:
Newport Jazz Festival 1960
01. Rolling Stone
02. I'll Put A Tiger In Your Tank
03. Hoochie Coochie Man
04. Got My Mojo Working
MW-1971-Live at Oregon University (DVD) @MKV
Live On Tour
(DVD)
TRACKS
1. Long Distance Call
2. Hoochie Coochie Man
3. Mannish Boy
4. Walkin` Thru The Park
5. Crawling King Snake
6. She`s Nineteen Years Old
7. Got My Mojo Workin`
8. Hold It
MW-1971-Live On Tour (DVD) @AVI
Recorded live, 1971, West Coast Tour
CREDITS
Muddy Waters - vocals, slide guitar George `Harmonica` Smith -
harmonica `Pinetop` Percins - piano Sammy Lawhorn -
guitar Pee Wee Madison - guitar Calvin `Fuzz` Jones -
bass Willie `Big Eyes` Smith - drums
London Revisited
TRACKS
01-Hard Days (Muddy Waters)
02-Highway 41 (Muddy Waters)
03-I Almost Lost My Mind (Muddy Waters)
04-Lovin' Man (Muddy Waters)
05-Goin' Down Slow (Howlin' Wolf)
06-The Killing Floor (Howlin' Wolf)
07-I Want To Have A Word With You (Howlin' Wolf)
MW-1971-London Revisited @320
McKinley Morganfield
a.k.a. Muddy Waters
(2LP)
TRACKS
A1-Louisiana Blues
A2-I'm Ready
A3-Honey Bee
A4-I Just Want To Make Love To You
A5-Kind-Hearted Woman
A6-She Moves Me
B1-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
B2-Long Distance Call
B3-She's All Right
B4-Rollin' Stone
B5-Standing Around Crying
B6-Too Young To Know
C1-Walking Thru The Park
C2-Still A Fool
C3-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
C4-I Can't Be Satisfied
C5-I Want You To Love Me
C6-Rolling And Tumbling
D1-Just To Be With You
D2-You're Gonna Need My Help
D3-Same Thing
D4-My Life Is Ruined
D5-Baby, Please Don't Go
D6-Got My Mojo Working (Part I)
1971-McKinley Morganfield (2LP) @FLAC24-48
The Lost Tapes
TRACKS
01-Interview with Muddy
02-Honey Bee
03-Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Walking Through The Park
05-Trouble No More
06-Just To Be With You
07-Introduction
08-19 Years Old
09-Long Distance Call
10-Manish Boy
11-Crawlin' Kingsnake
12-Got My Mojo Working
13-Hold It
MW-1971-The Lost Tapes @160
They Call Me Muddy Waters
TRACKS
01-Gypsy Woman
02-I Can't Be Satisfied
03-I Feel Like Going Home
04-Kind Hearted Woman
05-Rollin' Stone
06-Walking Blues
07-Sad Letter Blues
08-Too Young to Know
09-Still a Fool
10-They Call Me Muddy Waters
11-Standing Around Crying
12-Baby Please Don't Go
13-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
14-Mannish Boy
MW-1971-They Call Me Muddy Waters @FLAC
Can't Get No Grindin'
TRACKS
01-Can't Get No Grindin'
...(What's The Matter With The Meal)
02-Mother's Bad Luck Child
03-Funky Butt
04-Sad Letter
05-Someday I'm Gonna Ketch You
06-Love Weapon
07-Garbage Man
08-After Hours
09-Whiskey Ain't No Good
10-Muddy Waters' Shuffle
MW-1972-Can't Get No Grindin @FLAC
Live Paris
TRACKS
01-Introduction
02-Clouds In My Heart
03-Lovin' Man
04-County Jail
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Blow Wind Blow
07-Honey Bee
08-Walking Thru The Park
09-Rollin' 'N' Tumblin'
10-Walkin' Blues
11-Got My Mojo Workin'
MW-1972-Live Paris @ALAC
Live Recordings
(1947-72)
TRACKS
101-I Got My Brand On You
102-I'm Your Hoochie Koochie Man
103-Soon Forgotten
104-Tiger In Your Tank
105-I Feel So Good
106-Goodbye Newport Blues
107-Blow Wind Blow
108-You Don't Have To Go
109-Country Boy
110-Nine Below Zero
111-What Is That She Got
112-Strange Woman
113-Boom Boom
114-Stormy Monday Blues
115-C.C. Woman
116-Mudcat
201-Wee wee baby
202-Sitting and thinking
203-Clouds in my heart
204-She's 19 years old
205-Long Distance Call
206-Baby please don't go
207-The same thing
208-Got my mojo working (part 1)
209-Got my mojo working (part 2)
210-Honey bee
211-County jail
212-Trouble no more
213-Got my mojo workin'
214-(They call it) Stormy monday
215-She says she loves me
MW-1972-Live Recordings (1947_72) @FLAC.CD1-2
London Muddy Waters
Sessions
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Blind Man Blues
A2-Key To The Highway
A3-Young Fashioned Ways
A4-I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town
A5-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man When I'm Gone
B1-Walkin' Blues
B2-I'm Ready
B3-Sad Sad Day
B4-I Don't Know Why
01-Blind Man Blues
02-Key To The Highway
03-Young Fashioned Ways
04-I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town
05-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man When I'm Gone
06-Walkin' Blues
07-I'm Ready
08-Sad Sad Day
09-I Don't Know Why
MW-1972-The London Muddy Waters Session (LP) @FLAC
MW-1972-The London Muddy Waters Sessions (CD) @FLAC
with Rory Gallagher
TRACKS 01-Blind Man Blues 02-Key To The Highway 03-Young Fashioned Ways 04-I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town 05-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man When I'm Gone 06-Walkin' Blues 07-I'm Ready 08-Sad Sad Day 09-I Don't Know Why 1972-The London Muddy Waters Sessions @ALAC
Rare Live Recordings
(3LP)
Vol.1&2
TRACKS
A1-The Blues Ain't Nothin'
A2-Trouble No More
A3-Five Long Years
A4-Got My Mojo Working
A5-Captain, Captain
A6-T-99
B1-Blowing These Blues
B2-Goodbye Baby
B3-Hoochie Coochie Man
B4-Honey Bee
B5-Walking Through The Park
A1-Blues Riff
A2-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
A3-Bloodstains On The Wall
A4-Hoochie Coochie Man (Version 2)
A5-Mojo (Version 2)
B1-Long Distance Call
B2-Country Boy
B3-Have You Ever Been Mistreated
B4-What's Getting Wrong With Me
MW-1972-Rare Live Recordings (3LP) @320 Vol.1 *
MW-1972-Rare Live Recordings (3LP) @320 Vol.2 *
Vol.3
TRACKS
A1-Blow Wind Blow (Muddy Waters)
A2-Trouble No More No.2 (Muddy Waters)
A3-Goin' Down Slow (Muddy Waters)
A4-Built Up From the Ground (Muddy Waters)
B1-Blowin' on Up (Muddy Waters)
B2-Sonny Boy Williamson & Muddy's Mojo (Muddy Waters)
B3-My Home Is in Shelby County (Jimmy Rogers)
B4-You're Sweet (Jimmy Rogers
MW-1972-Rare Live Recordings Vol.3 @320
* Thanks to Bob Mac
Live at Ebbets Field
(with B.B. King)
TRACKS
01-Piano jam
02-Instrumental
03-Instrumental with Muddy intro
04-My Sweet Little Baby
05-Rock Me
06-Can't Get No Grindin
07-I've Got My Mojo Workin
08-Forty Days And Forty Nights
09-Band intro
10-I Know You Didn't Want Me
11-Thrill Is Gone
12-Instrumental
13-Caledonia
BBK-1973-Live at Ebbets Field @FLAC
Recorded May 30, 1973 at Ebbets Field, Denver, CO CREDITS Muddy Waters - vocals, guitar Hollywood Fats - guitar Pinetop Perkins - piano (tracks 1-8) Calvin 'Fuzz' Jones - bass Willie 'Big Eye' Smith - drums B.B. King - guitar, vocals (tracks 10-13) Kato - piano (tracks 10-13)
Live In Antibes, Fr.
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Honky Tonk
A2-Off The Wall
A3-Blow Wind Blow
A4-Howlin Wolf
A5-Can't Get No Grinden
A6-Trouble No More
B1-Garbage Man
B2-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
B3-Baby Please Don't Go
B4-Manish Boy
B5-Everything Gonna Be Allright
B6-Got My Mojo Working
B7-Got My Mojo Working bis
MW-1974-Live In Antibes (LP) @FLAC
(Unofficial version shared already in BOOTLEG section below)
MW-1974.07.24-Maecenas Festival, Antibes, FR @FLAC
Live East Stroudsburg
State College, PA
TRACKS
01-Instrumental.mp3
02-Rocket 88.mp3
03-How Blue Can You Get.mp3
04-Blues Before Sunrise.mp3
05-Hoochie Coochie Man.mp3
06-Blow Wind Blow.mp3
07-Honey Bee.mp3
08-Mannish Boy.mp3
09-Long Distance Call.mp3
10-Walking Through The Park.mp3
11-Trouble No More.mp3
12-Corinna Corinna.mp3
13-Strange Woman.mp3
14-Band Intros.mp3
15-Got My Mojo Working.mp3
16-Pine Tops Boogie.mp3
MW-1974.09.19-Live East Stroudsburg State College, PA @320
Messin' With The Blues
(DVD)
TRACKS
01. Junior Wells - Messin' With The Kid
02. Junior Wells - Hoodoo Man Blues
03. Buddy Guy - When You See The Tears From My Eyes
04. Buddy Guy - Ten Years Ago
05. Muddy Waters - Hoochie Coochie Man
06. Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy
07. Muddy Waters - The Same Thing
08. Muddy Waters - Got My Mojo Workin'
SPECIAL FEATURES
Interview with Buddy Guy
Interview with Big Bill Morganfield
MW-1974-Messin' With The Blues (DVD) @MKV
CREDITS
Junior Wells - Harmonica & Vocals Buddy Guy - Guitar &
Vocals Muddy Waters - Guitar & Vocals Bill Wyman -
Bass Terry Taylor - Guitar Pinetop Perkins - Piano Dallas
Taylor - Drums
'Unk' In Funk
TRACKS
01-Rollin' And Tumblin'
02-Just To Be With You
03-Electric Man
04-Trouble No More
05-Unk In Funk
06-Drive Me Blues Away
07-Katie
08-Waterboy Waterboy
09-Everything Gonna Be Alright
MW-1974-Unk In Funk @FLAC
The Woodstock Album
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Why Are People Like That
A2-Going Down To Main Street
A3-Born With Nothing
A4-Caledonia
B1-Funny Sounds
B2-Love, Deep As The Ocean
B3-Let The Good Times Roll
B4-Kansas City
B5-Born With Nothing
01-Why Are People Like That
02-Going Down Main Street
03-Born With Nothing
04-Caldonia
05-Funny Sounds
06-Love, Deep As The Ocean
07-Let The Good Time Roll
08-Kansas City
09-Fox Squirrel
MW-1975-Woodstock (LP) @FLAC
MW-1975-The Woodstock Album (CD) @FLAC
At Paul's Mall,
Boston
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-Instrumental 1
03-Instrumental 2
04-Instrumental 3
05-Muddy Waters Day Proclomation
06-Caldonia
07-Kansas City
08-Hoochie Coochie Man
09-I Want You To Love Me
10-Baby Please Don't Go
11-Long Distance Call
12-Manish Boy
13-Got My Mojo Working
14-You Don t Have To Go
15-Exit Music
16-Outro
MW-1976-Pauls Mall Boston @256
Jazz Jamboree
(DVD)
TRACKS
1.Baby Please Don't Go
2.Soon Forgotten
3.Corrina, Corrina
4.(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
5.(I'm A) Howlin' Wolf
6.Blow Wind Blow
7.Can't Get No Grindin'
8.Kansas City
9.Everything Is Gonna Be Alright
MW-1976-Jazz Jamboree (DVD) @MKV
CREDITS
Muddy Waters, g & voc
Bob Margolin, g
Luther Guitar Johnson, g
Pinetop Perkins, p
Jerry Portnoy, harp
Calvin Jones, b
Willie Big Eyes Smith, ds
Live at Monthey
(SB-2CD)
TRACKS
101-Intro - After Hours
102-Floyd's Guitar Blues-Blue lights
103-Boogie Thing
104-Chicken Shack
105-Going Down Slow
106-What's The Matter With The Mill
107-Hoochie Coochie Man
108-Howlin' Wolf
109-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
110-Theme
111-Dust My Broom
112-You Left Me With A Broken Heart
201-Nothing But Soul
202-I Got A Mind To Travel
203-After Hours - Band Intro
204-Stormy Monday Blues
205-Walking Blues
206-Rollin' & Tumblin'
207-I Got My Mojo Working
208-Take A Little Walk With Me
209-For You My Love
MW-1976-Live at Monthey (SB) @320.CD1-2
Live Dortmund, Germany
(DVD)
TRACKS
01. Intro & After Hours
02. Soon Forgotten
03. Howlin' Wolf Blues
04. Hoochie Coochie Man
05 Blow Wind Blow
06 Can't Get No Grindin'
07 Long Distance Call
08 Got My Mojo Workin'
09 Got My Mojo Workin' (First Encore)
10 Theme
11 Got My Mojo Workin' (Second Encore)
MW-1976-Live Dortmund, Germany (DVD) @TS
Live In Switzerland
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-After Hours
102-Medley: Floyd's Guitar Blues_Blue Lights
103-Boogie Thing
104-Chicken Shack
105-Going Down Slow
106-What's The Matter With The Mill
107-Hoochie Coochie Man
108-Howlin' Wolf
109-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
110-Theme
111-Dust My Broom
112-You Left Me With A Broken Heart
201-Nothing But Soul_I Got a Mind To Travel
202-After Hours
203-Stormy Monday Blues
204-Walking Blues
205-Rolling' And Tumblin'
206-Got My Mojo Working
207-Take A Little Walk With Me
208-For You My Love
MW-1976-Live In Switzerland @160.CD1-2
Maison de Radio Blues
& Jazz Festival
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-French DJ_Band Intro
102-Give Me A Personal Paper
103-Key To The Highway
104-They Call Me Muddy Waters
105-That Same Thing
106-My Baby
107-Honey Bee
108-Walkin' Blues
109-Rollin' And Tumblin'
201-Outro Tune
202-French Dj
203-Nothing But Soul
204-How Blue Can You Get
205-Muddy intro_Five Long Years
206-I Live The Life I Love
207-Don't Go No Farther
208-St. Louis Blues
209-Outro Tune
210-Got My Mojo Working
211-Got My Mojo Working (reprise)
212-Outro Tune_French DJ
MW-1976-Maison De Radio Blues & Jazz Festival
CD1-2
No Minstrels
TRACKS
01-Blow Wind Blow
02-Howlin Wolf
03-Whats The Matter With The Mill
04-Love N Trouble
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Baby Please Dont Got
07-Mannish Boy
08-Everythings Gonne Be Alright
09-Got My Mojo Working
10-Instrumental
11-Harmonica Boogie
12-Garbage Man
13-Caldonia
14-Blow Wind Blow
15-Kansas City
16-Corinna Corinna
MW-1976-No Minstrels @FLAC
(Thanks to Rippin' Frog)
Screamin' & Cryin'
Live In Warsaw
TRACKS
01-Baby Please Don't Go
02-Soon Forgotton
03-Corrina, Corrina
04-After Hours
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Junior Shuffle
07-Howlin' Wolf
08-Floyd's Guitar Blues
09-Blow Wind Blow
10-Caldonia
11-Screamin' And Cryin'
12-Got My Mojo Working
13-Garbage Man
14-J.P.'s Boogie
15-Goin' Down Slow
16-What's The Matter With The Mill
MW-1976-Screamin' And Cryin' Live In Warsaw @FLAC
Live Belgrade
(FM)
TRACKS
01-They Call Me Muddy Waters
02-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
03-Instrumental
04-InstrumentalMuddy Intro
05-My Pencil Won't Write No More
06-Blow Wind Blow
07-Cold Up North
08-Screamin' And Cryin'
09-Two Trains Running
10-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
MW-1976.11.06-Live Belgrade (FM) @320
(Thanks to Rippin' Frog)
The Warsaw Session 1&2
(2LP)
TRACKS
A1-Junior Shuffle
A2-Floyd's Guitar Blues
A3-G.P.S. Boogie
B1-Baby Please Don't Go
B2-Soon Forgotten
B3-Corinne Corinna
B4-Hoochie CoochieMan
B5-Howlin' Wolf
C1-Blow Wind Blow
C2-What's A Matter With A Meal
C3-Kansas City
D1-Caldonia
D2-Screamin And Cryin
D3-I Got My Mojo Working
D4-Gabbage Man
1976-The Warsaw Session 1&2 (2LP) @FLAC24192.LP1-2
Unreleased In The West
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Junior Shuffle
102-Floyds Guitar Blues
103-G.p.'s Boogie
104-Baby Please Dont Go
105-Soon Forgotten
106-Corinna Corinna
107-Hoochie Choochie Man
108-Howling Wolf
201-Blow Wind Blow
202-What's The Matter With The Mill
203-Kansas City
204-Caldonia
205-Screamin' And Crying
206-I Got My Mojo Working
207-Garbage Man
MW-1976-Unreleased In The West @ALAC.CD1-2
1839 Theater, San Francisco, CA
TRACKS
01-Chicken Shack
02-Instrumental
03-Intro Muddy Waters
04-The Blues Had A Baby
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-County Jail
07-Everything Gonna Be Alright
08-Howlin_ Wolf
09-Kansas City
10-Got My Mojo Working
1977.05.14-1839 Theater, San Francisco, CA @FLAC
Classic Concerts 60-68-77
(DVD)
TRACKS
"Live at Newport Jazz Festival 1960"
01. (I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
02. Tiger In Your Tank
03. Rollin' Stone
04. Got My Mojo Working
05. Mean Mistreater/Going To Chicago Blues Medley
"Live at Copenhagen Jazz Festival 1968"
06. Back At The Chicken Shack
07. Train Fare Blues
08. (I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
09. Long Distance Call
10. Nobody Knows My Trouble
11. Cold Cold Feeling
12. Got My Mojo Working
13. Tiger In Your Tank
"Live at Molde Jazz Festival 1977"
14. Evan's Shuffle
15. Prison Bound Blues
16. Blow Wind Blow
17. (I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
18. Baby Please Don't Go
19. Can't Get No Grindin'
20. You Don't Have To Go
21. Got My Mojo Working
BONUS FEATURES
The Blues Had a Baby and they Named It Rock & Roll
Interviews from the BBC's Old Grey Whistle Test
...and the Molde Jazz ...
MW-1977-Classic Concerts (60_68_77) (DVD) @AVI
CREDITS
Muddy Waters,
Pat Hare,
Otis Span,
Luther Johnson,
S.P.Leary,
Bob Margolin,
Pinetop Perkins,
Hard Again
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Manish Boy
A2-Bus Driver
A3-I Want To Be Loved
A4-Jealous Hearted Man
A5-I Can't Be Satisfied
B1-The Blues Had A Baby
...& They Named It Rock N Roll
B2-Deep Down In Florida
B3-Crosseyed Cat
B4-Little Girl
01-Mannish Boy
02-Bus Driver
03-I Want To Be Loved
04-Jealous Hearted Man
05-I Can't Be Satisfied
06-Blues Had A Baby
...& They Named It Rock N Roll
07-Deep Down In Florida
08-Crosseyed Cat
09-Little Girl
10-Walking Through The Park
MW-1977-Hard Again (LP) @FLAC24-96
MW-1977-Hard Again (CD) @FLAC
Hoochie Coochie Man
Live at The Rising Sun Celebrity Jazz Club
(2LP)
TRACKS
A1-Baby Please Don't Go
A2-Howling Wolf
A3-I Want You To Love Me
B1-Can't Get No Grindin'
B2-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
B3-Nine Below Zero
C1-The Blues Had A Baby
...(And They Called It Rock N' Roll)
C2-They Call It Stormy Monday
D1-Highway 41
D2-Kansas City
MW-1977-Hoochie Coochie Man @FLAC24.LP1-2
CREDITS
Slide Guitar, Lead Vocals – Muddy Waters
Bass – Calvin "Fuzz" Jones*
Drums – Willie "Big Eyes" Smith*
Guitar – Bob Margolin
Guitar, Vocals – Luther "Guitar Junior" Johnson*
Harmonica – Jerry Portnoy
Piano, Vocals – Joe Willie "Pinetop" Perkins*
Live at CW Post
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-Floyd's Guitar Boogie
03-Harp Boogie
04-Muddy Intro
05-The Blues Had A Baby
06-Hoochie Coochie Man
07-Baby Please Don't Go
08-Kansas City
09-Caledonia
10-Everything Gonna Be Alright
11-Got My Mojo Working
MW-1977.10.18-CW Post University @FLAC
Live at the Tower Theater,
Philadelphia
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Hideaway
102-Cotton Jam
103-Last Night
104-See See Baby
105-Rocket 99
106-How long
107-Slow Blues
108-I Done Got Over
109-Crosscut Saw
110-Talk to Your Daughter
111-Band intro
201-Muddy intro
202-Hoochie Coochie Man
203-Blow Wind Blow
204-Walkin' Through the Park
205-Deep Down in Florida
206-Blues Had a Baby
207-I Can't Be Satisfied
208-Trouble No More
209-Howlin Wolf
210-Mannish Boy
211-Got My Mojo Workin'
212-Oh, Baby
MW-1977-Live at the Tower Theater, Philadelphia @320.CD1-2
The Palladium NYC
(with Johnny Winter & James Cotton)
TRACKS
101-I'm Ready
102-Love Her With A feeling
103-Talk To Your Daughter
104-Rocket 88
105-How Long Blues
106-Blues In My Sleep
107-Walking By Myself
108-Anna Lee
109-Hold It - band intros
201-After Hours - Muddy intro
202-Kansas City
203-Caledonia
204-Hoochie Coochie Man
205-Howlin' Wolf
206-Walking Through The Park
207-The Blues Had A Baby
....& They Named It Rock 'N' Roll
208-Mannish Boy
209-Got My Mojo Workin'
210-crowd & tuning
211-Black Cat Bone - Dust My Broom
212-crowd & tuning
213-Dealing With The Devil
MW-1977-The Palladium NYC @FLAC.CD1-2
Glasgow, Apollo
(Soundboard)
TRACKS
01-Muddy Waters Shuffle
02-Howling Wolf
03-County Jail
04-Baby Please Don't Go
05-Kansas City
06-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
07-Mannish Boy
08-Untitled Blues Jam
09-Watch Yourself
MW-1978-Glasgow Apollo @FLAC
Got My Mojo Working
(CD)
CD
01-I Just Want To Make Love To You
02-When The Eagle Flies
03-Rollin' And Tumblin'
04-Crawlin' Kingsnake
05-Rollin' Stone
06-Flood
07-Still A Fool
08-Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
09-Feel Like Goin' Home
10-Find Yourself Another Fool
11-Can't Get No Grindin'
12-Got My Mojo Working
13-Manish Boy
14-Young Fashioned Ways
15-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
16-You Need Love
MW-1993-Got My Mojo Working @160
(DVD)
Rare Performances (1968-78)
DVD
1. Blow, Wind, Blow
2. Country Boy
3. Got My Mojo Working
4. Baby Please Don't Go
5. Honey Bee
6. They Call Me Muddy Waters
7. Walking Through the Park
8. Long Distance Call
9. Mannish Boy
10. Caldonia
11. Everything Gonna Be All Right
12. 12th of April (Soon Forgotten)
MW-1978-Got My Mojo Working (1968-78) (DVD) @MKV
I'm Ready
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-I'm Ready
A2-33 Years
A3-Who Do You Trust
A4-Copper Brown
B1-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
B2-Mamie
B3-Rock Me
B4-Screamin And Cryin
B5-Good Morning Little School Girl
01-I'm Ready
02-33 Years
03-Who Do You Trust
04-Copper Brown
05-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Mamie
07-Rock Me
08-Screamin' And Cryin'
09-Good Morning Little School Girl
10-No Escape From The Blues
11-That's Alright
12-Lonely Man Blues
MW-1978-I'm Ready (LP) @FLAC24-96
MW-1978-I'm Ready (CD) @FLAC
Live At Rockpalast
(1-2CD)
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Soon Forgotten
04-Baby Please Don't Go
05-They Call Me Muddy Waters
06-Walkin' Thru The Park
07-Country Boy
08-Kansas City
09-Caledonia
10-Everything Gonna Be Alright
11-Mannish Boy
12-Got My Mojo Working
13-Sweet Home Chicago
101-Intro
102-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
103-Soon Forgotten
104-Baby Please Don't Go
105-They Call Me Muddy Waters
106-Walkin' Thru The Park
107-Country Boy (All Night Long)
108-Kansas City
109-Caledonia
110-Everything Gonna Be Alright
111-Mannish Boy
112-Got My Mojo Working
113-Sweet Home Chicago
201-Clouds In My Heart
202-Walkin' Thru The Park
203-You Can't Loose What You Ain't Had
204-You Don't Have To Go
205-Honey Bee
206-Everything Gonna Be Alright
207-Laundromat Blues
208-I'm Ready
209-If The Washing Don't Get You, The Rinsing Will
210-Hard Hard Way
211-I?'m Your Hoochie Coochie Man
212-Gone To Main Street (Feat. Levon Helm)
213-Got My Mojo Working
214-Mannish Boy
MW-1978-Live At Rockpalast (Dortmund) @FLAC
MW-1978-Live At Rockpalast (2CD) @320 CD1-2
(DVD)
TRACKS
01 Hoochie Coochie Man (5'03")
02 12th Of April (4'32")
03 Baby Please Don't Go (3'27")
04 Call Me Muddy Waters (7'48")
05 Walkin' Thru The Park (3'07")
06 Country Boy (4'50")
07 Kansas City (6'55")
08 Caledonia (4'55")
09 Everything's Gonna Be Alright (3'00")
10 Mannish Boy (6'20")
11 Got My Mojo Working (2'30")
12 Sweethome Chicago (4'15")
MW-1978-Live Westfallen, Dortmund (DVD) @MKV
Live At My Father's Place
(with Johnny Winter)
TRACKS
01-Opening Jam
02-Blues Shuffle
03-Bring Out Muddy
04-Nine Below Zero
05-They Call Me Muddy Waters
06-Walking Through The Park
07-Got My Mojo Working
08-Mannish Boy
09-Kanas City
10-Bare Footin
MW-1979-Live At My Father's Place @ALAC
Live in Chicago
TRACKS
01-Last nite
02-Harry's groove
03-Instrumental intro by Muddy Waters
04-Nine below zero
05-Baby please don't go
06-They call me Muddy Waters
07-Everything's gonna be alright
08-Manish boy
09-Lonesome in my bedroom
10-Corinne Corinna
11-Kansas city
12-Caldonia
13-Long distance call
14-Hold it
15-Got my mojo working (Encore)
MW-1979-Live in Chicago @ALAC
Muddy 'Mississipi' Waters Live
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Mannish Boy
102-She's Nineteen Years Old
103-Nine Below Zero
104-Streamline Woman
105-Howling Wolf
106-Baby Please Don't Go
107-Deep Down In Florida
201-Medley: After Hours_Stormy Monday Blues
202-Trouble No More
203-Champagne & Reefer
204-Corrina, Corrina
205-Hoochie Coochie Man
206-She Moves Me
207-Kansas City
208-Pinetop's Boogie Woogie
209-Mad Love (I Want You To Love Me)
210-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
211-Got My Mojo Working
MW-1979-Muddy 'Mississipi' Waters Live @ALAC. CD1-2
Newport Jazz Festival
Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Saratoga, NY
TRACKS
01-Band Intro
02-Band (Instrumental)
03-Band (Instrumental)
04-Muddy Waters Intro
05-Hootchie Cootchie Man
06-Baby, Please Don't Go
07-Mean Mistreater
08-Blow Wind Blow
09-They Call Me Muddy Waters
10-Kansas City
11-Mannish Boy
12-You've Got To Love Her With A Feeling
....(Johnny Winter on vocals)
13-Sweet home Chicago
....(Johnny Winter on vocals)
14-Outro
MW-1979.06.30-Newport Jazz Festival @FLAC
(Thanks to Albert)
LIVE!
Alexandra Palace
Capital Radio Jazz Festival
TRACKS
01-Last night
02-Messin' with the kid
03-Mannish Boy (MW) + Instr. (outro)
04-Backstage interview with Muddy Waters
05-Instrumental
06-Hoochie Coochie Man (MW)
07-Trouble No More (MW)
08-Blow wind blow (MW)
09-I'm a howlin' wolf (MW)
10-Walkin' thru the park (MW)
11-Interview with Johnny Winter
12-Got my mojo workin' (MW & JW)
1979.07.19-LIVE! Alexandra Palace @FLAC *
* Thanks to Rippin' Frog for Covers & MP3 Version
Ontario Place,
Toronto
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-They Call Me Muddy Waters
04-Champagne and Reefer
05-County Jail
06-Blow Wind Blow
07-Country Boy
08-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
09-Mannish Boy
10-Instrumental
11-Got My Mojo Workin'
MW-1979.11.09-Ontario Place Toronto @FLAC
Windy City Blues
TRACKS
01-Last Night (Instrumental)
02-Harry's Groove (Instrumental)
03-Nine Below Zero
04-Baby Please Don't Go
05-They Call Me Muddy Waters
06-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
07-Manish Boy
08-Lonesome in my Bedroom
09-Corrine Corrina
10-Kansas City
11-Caldonia
12-Long Distance Call
13-Got My Mojo Working (Encore)
MW-1979-Windy City Blues @FLAC
Seems to be like "1979.03.24-Harry Hope's Club,Cary, Illinois"
below
Gonna Get High
Live Chicago '80
TRACKS
01-I Wonder Why
02-Introduction To Champagne & Reefer
03-Champagne & Reefer
04-Baby Please Don't Go
05-They Call Me Muddy Waters
06-Hoochie Coochie Man
07-I Got My Mojo Workin'
08-Mannish Boy
09-Billy Taylor Comments
MW-1980-Gonna Get High Live Chicago 80 @320
(Thanks to Red Rooster)
Live in Montreal Jazz Festival
(DVD)
TRACKS
- Baby Please Set A Date
- St Louis Blues
- Instrumental No.1
- Instrumental No.2
- Hoochie Coochie Man
- They Call Me Muddy Waters
- Champagne and Reefer
- County Jail
- Blow Wind Blow
- Country Boy
- Everything’s Gonna Be Alright
- Mannish Boy
- Instrumental No.3
- Got My Mojo Working
MW-1980-Live in Montreal Jazz Festival (DVD) @MKV
CREDITS
Muddy Waters - Vocal
Guitar: Luther ‘Guitar Junior’ Johnson
Guitar: Bob Margolin
Bass: Calvin Jones
Drums: Willy ‘Big Eye’ Smith
Harmonica: Jerry Portnoy
Piano: Pinetop Perkins
Chess Masters
(2LP)
TRACKS
A1-Mannish Boy
A2-Screamin' & Crying
A3-Just To Be With You
A4-Walking In The Park
A5-Walking Blues
A6-Canary Bird
B1-Same Thing
B2-Gypsy Women
B3-Rollin' & Tumblin'
B4-40 Days & 40 Nights
B5-Little Geneva
B6-You Can't Lose What You Never Had
C1-I Just Want To Make Love To You
C2-Long Distance Call
C3-Louisiana Blues
C4-Honey Bee
C5-Rollin' Stone
C6-I'm Ready
D1-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
D2-She Moves Me
D3-I Want You To Love Me
D4-Standing Around Crying
D5-Still A Fool
D6-I Can't Be Satisfied
MW-1981-Chess Masters (2LP) @320
King Bee
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-I'm A King Bee
A2-Too Young To Know
A3-Mean Old Frisco Blues
A4-Forever Lonely
A5-I Feel Like Going Home
B1-Champagne And Reefer
B2-Sad Sad Day
B3-(My Eyes) Keep Me In Trouble
B4-Deep Down In Florida #2
B5-No Escape From The Blues
01-I'm A King Bee
02-Too Young To Know
03-Mean Old Frisco Blues
04-Forever Lonely
05-I Feel Like Going Home
06-Champagne & Reefer
07-Sad Sad Day
08-(My Eyes) Keep Me In Trouble
09-Deep Down In Florida #2
10-No Escape From The Blues
11-I Won't Go On
12-Clouds In
MW-1981-King Bee (LP) @FLAC24-96
MW-1981-King Bee (CD) @ALAC
Hawkeye Blues
The Complete Ames, IOWA Broadcast
(2019 Release)
TRACKS
01-Hoochie Coochie Man
02-My Home is In the Delta
03-Baby You Don't Have To Go
04-King Bee
05-Baby Please Don't Go
06-Long Distance Call
07-Trouble No More
08-Going Down Slow
09-Got My Mojo Workin'
10-Mannish Boy
MW-1981-Hawkeye Blues @FLAC
Live At Chicagofest
(DVD ST)
MW-1981-Live At Chicagofest (DVD ST) @MKV
(DVD 5.1)
TRACKS
1. Mannish Baby
2. Oh,Baby You Don't Have To Go
3. Baby Please Don't Go
4. I'm A King Bee
5. Trouble No More
6. They Call Me Muddy waters
7. Walking Through The Park
8. Going Down Slow
9. She's Only Nineteen Years Old
10.Love Her With A Feeling
11.Have You Ever Been Mistreated
12.Got My Mojo Working
MW-1981-Live At The Chicagofest (DVD 5.1).mkv
Muddy Waters
& The Rolling Stones
Chicago
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Introduction
02-You Don't Have To Go
03-Baby Please Don't Go
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Long Distance Call
06-Mannish Boy
07-Got My Mojo Workin
08-Next Time You See Her
09-One Eyed Woman
10-Clouds In My Heart
11-Champagne And Reefer
MW-1981-Muddy Waters & The Rolling Stones (CD) @ALAC
(DVD)
TRACKS
01. Introduction (instrumental)
02. You Don't Have To Go
03. Baby Please Don't Go
04. Hoochie Coochie Man
05. Long Distance Call
06. Mannish Boy
07. Champagne And Reefer
MW-1981-MW & The Rolling Stones - Chicago (DVD) @TS
CREDITS
Muddy Waters: Guitar, Vocals
Rick Kreher, John Primer: Guitar
Lovie Lee: Piano
Earnest Johnson: Bass
Ray Allison: Drums
George 'Mojo' Buford: Harmonica
Guests:
Mick Jagger: Vocals
Ron Wood, Keith Richards: Guitar
Ian Stewart: Piano
Lefty Dizz: Guitar, Vocals
Buddy Guy: Vocals, Guitar
Junior Wells: Harmonica, Vocals
Nick Charles: Bass
Sweet Home Chicago
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Sweet Little Angel
102-Flip Flop and Fly
103-Introduction
104-Down the Road I Go
105-Country Boy
106-I'm a King Bee
107-Someday Baby
108-County Jail
201-Baby Please Don't Go
202-Hoochie Coochie Man
203-Long Distance Call
204-Mannish Boy
205-Champagne and Reefer
206-Next Time You See Me
207-Talking About My Woman
208-I Want to Be Loved
209-I Can't Be Satisfied
210-I Just Want to Make Love to You
MW-1981-Sweet Home Chicago @ALAC.CD1-2
Fathers & Sons
(2LP-CD)
2LP
A1-All Aboard
A2-Mean Disposition
A3-Blow Wind Blow
A4-Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
A5-Walkin Thru The Park
B1-Forty Days And Forty Nights
B2-Standin 'Round Crying
B3-I'm Ready
B4-Twenty Four Hours
B5-Sugar Swee
C1-Long Distance Call
C2-Baby Please Don't Go
C3-Honey Bee
D1-The Same Thing
D2-Got My Mojo Working (Part 1)
D3-Got My Mojo Working (Part 2)
CD
01-All Aboard
02-Mean Dispostion
03-Blow Wind Blow
04-Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
05-Walkin' Thru The park
06-Forty Days and Forty Nights
07-Standin' Round Cryin'
08-I'm Ready
09-Twenty Four Hours
10-Sugar Sweet
11-Long Distance Call
12-Baby Please Don't Go
13-Honey Bee
14-The Same Thing
15-Got My Mojo Working, Part One
16-Got My Mojo Working, Part Two
MW-1982-Fathers & Sons (2LP) @FLAC2496.LP1-2
MW-1982-Fathers And Sons (CD) @FLAC
Hoochie Coochie Man
TRACKS
01-Mannish Boy
02-I'm Ready
03-Champagne & Reefer
04-Baby, Please Don't Go
05-I Want To Be Loved
06-Sad Sad Day
07-I'm A King Bee
08-The Blues Had A Baby
...And They Named It Rock & Roll
09-She's Nineteen Years Old
10-I Can't Be Satisfied
11-Screamin' And Cryin'
12-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
MW-1983-Hoochie Coochie Man @ALAC
Muddy & The Wolf
TRACKS
01-All Aboard (Muddy Waters)
02-Blow Wind Blow (Muddy Waters)
03-Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had (Muddy Waters)
04-Walkin' Thru The Park (Muddy Waters)
05-I'm Ready (Muddy Waters)
06-Long Distance Call (Muddy Waters)
07-Rockin' Daddy (Howlin' Wolf)
08-What A Woman! (Howlin' Wolf)
09-Who's Been Talking (Howlin' Wolf)
10-Red Rooster (rehearsal) (Howlin' Wolf)
11-Red Rooster (Howlin' Wolf)
12-Highway 49 (Howlin' Wolf)
13-Do The Do (Howlin' Wolf)
MW-1983-Muddy and The Wolf @ALAC
Rare & Unissued
TRACKS
01-Little Anna Mae
02-Mean Disposition
03-Feel Like Going Home
04-You're Gonna Miss Me
05-Standing There Trembling
06-Last Time I Fool Around With You
07-Where's My Woman Been
08-Stuff You Gotta Watch
09-Lonesome Day
10-Iodine In My Coffee
11-Smokestack Lightnin'
12-Let Me Hang Around
13-Born Lover
14-Deep Down In My Heart
MW-1984-Rare And Unissued @ALAC
Muddy Mississippi Waters Live
(LP)
TRACKS
01-Mannish Boy
02-She's Nineteen Years Old
03-Nine Below Zero
04-Streamline Woman
05-Howling Wolf
06-Baby Please Don't Go
07-Deep Down In Florida
MW-1985–Muddy Mississippi Waters Live (LP) @FLAC24-192
In Memoriam
(2LP)
TRACKS
A1-Rollin' Stone
A2-I Can't Be Satisfied
A3-Rollin' & Tumblin' (Part II)
A4-Kind Hearted Woman
A5-Louisiana Blues
A6-Long Distance Call
A7-She Moves Me
B1-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
B2-I Just Wanna Make Love To You
B3-I'm Ready
B4-Honey Bee
B5-I Want You To Love Me
B6-40 Days & 40 Nights
B7-Baby Please Don't Go
C1-Manish Boy
C2-Look What You've Done
C3-The Same Thing
C4-Let's Spend The Night Togehter
C5-Lay Away Plan
C6-Memphis
C7-My Home Is In The Delta
D1-Rock Me (Live)
D2-What Is That She Got
D3-You Don't Have To Go
D4-Strange Woman
D5-Blow Wind Blow
D6-Country Boy
D7-Got My Mojo Working
MW-1986-In Memoriam (2LP) @FLAC24-192.LP1-2
Sings Big Bill Broonzy
+Folk Singer
TRACKS
01-Tell Me Baby
02-Southbound Train
03-When I Get to Thinking
04-Just a Dream (on My Mind)
05-Double Trouble
06-I Feel So Good
07-I Done Got Wise
08-Mopper's Blues
09-Lonesome Road Blues
10-Hey, Hey
11-My Home Is in the Delta
12-Long Distance
13-My Captain
14-Good Morning School Girl
15-You Gonna Need My Help
16-Cold Weather Blues
17-Big Leg Woman
18-Country Boy
19-Feel Like Going Home
MW-1986-Sings Big Bill Broonzy_Folk Singer @FLAC
Mannish boy
(Great Blues Performers)
TRACKS
01-Mannish Boy
02-Crawlin' King Snake
03-They Call Me Muddy Waters
04-Standing Around Crying
05-She's All Right
06-My Life Is Ruined
07-I Want You To Love Me
08-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
09-I Just Want To Make Love To You
10-I'm Ready
11-She Moves Me
12-Forty Days And Forty Nights
13-Just To Be With You
14-Walking Through The Park
15-Still A Fool (A.K.A. Two Trains Running)
16-Lonesome Road Blues
17-Mopper's Blues
18-Southbound Train
19-Just A Dream (On My Mind)
20-I Feel So Good
MW-1988 Mannish boy @FLAC
(Bluenite)
TRACKS
01-Mannish Boy
02-Baby Please Don't Go
03-Mean Mistreater
04-40 Days And 40 Nights
05-I Feel So Good
06-One More Mile
07-Rollin' And Tumblin'
08-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
09-Goin' Home
10-I Can't Be Statisfied
11-I'm Ready
12-Rock Me
13-Rollin' Stone
14-Sad Letter
15-She Moves Me
16-Walkin' Thru The Park
17-I Got My Mojo Working
18-Long Distance Call
MW-1988-Mannish Boy (Bluenite) @ALAC
Top of The Boogaloo
TRACKS
01-You Gonna Need My Help
02-The Stuff You Gotta Watch
03-You Gonna Miss Me
04-Rock Me
05-Iodine In My Coffee
06-Mean Red Spider
07-I Can't Call Her Sugar
08-Diamonds At Your Feet
09-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
10-Settin' Here Drinkin'
11-I Got A Rich Man's Woman
12-Mean Mistreater
13-Forty Days And Forty Nights
14-Rollin' And Tumblin'
15-All Aboard
16-I'm Ready
17-She Moves Me
18-I Feel So Good
19-Goin' Home
20-Sad Letter
1988-Top of the Boogaloo @FLAC+
Baby Please Don't Go
TRACKS
01-Feel Like Going Home
02-Long Distance
03-My Home Is In The Delta
04-Good Morning School Girl
05-It's All Over
06-When The Eagle Flies
07-County Jail
08-Kinkfolk's Blues
09-Making Firends
10-Find Yourself Another Fool
11-Two Steps Forward
12-Blind Man
13-Bird Nest On The Ground
14-My Life Is Ruined
15-The Same Thing
16-Baby Please Don't Go
17-I Got My Mojo Working (Part1)
MW-1989-Baby Please Don't Go @FLAC
Mud In Your Ear
(The Muddy's Waters Blues Band)
TRACKS
01-Diggin' My Potatoes
02-Watch Dog
03-Sting It
04-Why'd You Do Me
05-Natural Wig
06-Mud In Your Ear
07-Excuse Me Baby
08-Sad Day Uptown
09-Top Of The Boogaloo
10-Long Distance Call
11-Mini Dress
12-Remember Me
13-Snake
14-Comin' Home Baby
15-Blues For Hippies
16-Chicken Shack
17-Love 'n' Trouble
18-I'm So Glad
19-Love Without Jealousy
20-Evil
MW-1989-Mud In Your Ear @FLAC
The Chess Box
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-Gypsy Woman
102-Good Looking Woman
103-Mean Disposition
104-I Can't Be Satisfied
105-I Feel Like Going Home
106-Train Fare Home Blues
107-Mean Red Spider
108-Streamline Woman
109-Little Geneva
110-Rollin' And Tumblin', Part 1
111-Rolling Stone
112-Walkin' Blues
113-Louisiana Blues
114-Evans Shuffle
115-Long Distance Call
116-Honey Bee
117-She Moves Me
118-Still A Fool
119-Stuff You Gotta Watch
120-Standing Around Crying
121-Flood
122-Baby Please Don't Go
123-Blow Wind Blow
124-Hoochie Coochie Man
201-I Just Want To Make Love To You
202-I'm Ready
203-Smokestack Lightnin'
204-Young Fashioned Ways
205-Mannish Boy
206-Trouble No More
207-Forty Days And Forty Nights
208-Just To Be With You
209-Don't Go No Farther
210-Diamonds At Your Feet
211-I Love The Life I Live, I Live The Life I Love
212-Rock Me
213-Look What You Done
214-Got My Mojo Working
215-Good News
216-Evil
217-She's Nineteen Years Old
218-Close To You
219-Walkin' Thru The Park
220-Blues Before Sunrise (with false starts, dialogue)
221-Lonesome Road Blues
222-Take The Bitter With The Sweet (false start, alt.take)
223-She's Into Something
224-Southbound Train
225-Double Trouble
301-I Feel So Good
302-You Shook Me (live)
303-You Need Love
304-Twenty Four Hours
305-Elevate Me Mama (alt. take)
306-So Glad I'm Living
307-My Love Strikes Like Lightning
308-You Don't Have To Go (alt. take)
309-Things That I Used To Do
310-My Home Is In The Delta
311-Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
312-The Same Thing
313-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
314-Short Dress Woman
315-Making Friends
316-Black Night (hornless alt. mix)
317-Bird Nest On The Ground
318-Country Boy (live)
319-Sugar Sweet (alt. 'Fathers And Sons' take)
320-All Aboard (alt. 'Fathers And Sons' take)
321-Going Down Slow (live)
322-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man When I'm Gone
323-Can't Get No Grindin' (What's The Matter With The Meal)
MW-1989-The Chess Box @ALAC.CD1-3
The London Sessions
(1975-89)
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Blind Man Blues
A2-Key To The Highway
A3-Young Fashioned Ways
A4-I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town
A5-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man When I'm Gone
B1-Walkin' Blues
B2-I'm Ready
B3-Sad Sad Day
B4-I Don't Know Why
MW-1989-The London Sessions (LP) (1975-89) @FLAC24-96
Trouble No More
TRACKS
01-Sugar Sweet
02-Trouble No More
03-All Aboard
04-Don't Go No Further
05-I Love The Life I Live,
...I Live The Life I Love
06-Rock Me
07-Got My Mojo Working
08-She's Got It
09-Close To You
10-Mean Mistreater
11-Take The Bitter With The Sweet
12-She's In
MW-1989-Trouble No More @ALAC
Muddy Waters
(LP-CD)
LP
A1-I Just Wanna Make Love To You
A2-I'm Ready
A3-Too Young To Know
A4-Southbound Train
A5-I Feel So Good
A6-Good Morning, Schoolgirl
B1-Country Boy
B2-Honey Bee
B3-Hoochie Coochie Man
B4-Rolling Stone
B5-Rollin' And Tumblin'
B6-I Got My Mojo Workin'
CD
01-I Just Wanna Make Make Love To You.
02-I'm Ready
03-To Young To Know
04-Southbound Train
05-I Feel So Good
06-Good Morning, Schoolgirl
07-Country Boy
08-Honey Bee
09-Hoochie Coochie Man
10-Rolling Stone
11-Rollin' And Trumblin'
12-I Got My Mojo Workin'
MW-1990-Muddy Waters (LP) @FLAC24-192
MW-1990-Muddy Waters (CD) @FLAC2496
Blues Sky
TRACKS
01-Jealous Hearted Man
02-I Cant Be Satisfied
03-Crosseyed Cat
04-Who Do You Trust
05-Mamie
06-Screamin And Cryin
07-Too Young To Know
08-Forever Lonely
09-I Feel Like Going Home
10-(My Eyes) Keep Me In Trouble
11-Streamline Woman (Live)
12-Deep Down In Florida (Live)
MW-1992-Blues Sky @FLAC
Down South Blues
TRACKS
01-Down South Blues
02-Baby Please Don't Go
03-Rollin' Stone
04-Smokestack Lightnin'
05-Screamin' And Cryin'
06-Too Young To Know
07-Sad Letter Blues
08-Kind Hearted Woman
09-Train Fare Home
10-Blow Wind Blow
11-Louisiana Blues
12-Rollin' And Tumblin'
13-Long Distance Call
14-Early Morning Blues
15-Mean Red Spider
16-I Can't Be Satisfied
17-Appealing Blues (Hello Little Girl)
18-Honey Bee
19-Sittin' Here And Drinkin' (Whiskey Blues)
20-I Feel Like Going Home
MW-1992-Down South Blues @FLAC
Muddy Waters
(Gold)
TRACKS
01-Howling Wolf [Live]
02-Deep Down In Florida [Live]
03-I'm Ready
04-Copper Brown [Album Version]
05-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Good Morning Little School Girl
07-I'm A King Bee
08-Mean Old Frisco Blues
09-Champagne & Reefer
10-No Escape From The Blues
11-Mannish Boy
12-I Want To Be Loved
13-I Can't Be Satisfied
14-The Blues Had A Baby
... & They Named It Rock And Roll
15-Little Girl [Album Version]
MW-1992-Muddy Waters (Gold) @FLAC
The Complete Muddy Waters
(1947-67)
(9CD Box Set)
TRACKS
101-Gypsy Woman
102-Little Anna Mae
103-Good Looking Woman
104-Mean Disposition
105-I Can't Be Satisfied
106-I Feel Like Going Home
107-Train Fare Home Blues
108-Down South Blues
109-Kind Hearted Woman
110-Sittin' Here And Drinkin' (Whiskey Blues)
111-You're Gonna Miss Me
112-Mean Red Spider
113-Stand Here Tremblin'
114-Streamline Woman
115-Hard Days
116-Muddy Junps One
117-Little Geneva
118-Canary Bird
119-Burying Ground
120-Screamin' And Cryin'
121-Where's My Woman Been
122-Last Time I Fool Around With You
123-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Part 1)
124-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Part 2)
201-Rollin' Stone
202-Walking Blues
203-You're Gonna Need My Help I Said
204-Sad Letter Blues
205-Early Morning Blues
206-Appealing Blues (Hello Little Girl)
207-Louisiana Blues
208-Evans Shuffle
209-Long Distance Call
210-Too Young To Know
211-Honey Bee
212-Howling Wolf
213-Country Boy
214-She Moves Me
215-My Fault
216-Still A Fool
217-They Call Me Muddy Waters
218-All Night Long
219-Stuff You Gotta Watch
220-Lonesome Day
221-Please Have Mercy
222-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man
223-Standing Around Crying
224-Gone To Main Street
225-Iodine In My Coffee
301-Flood
302-My Life Is Ruined
303-She's All Right
304-Sad Sad Day
305-Turn The Lamp Down Low (Baby Please Don't Go)
306-Loving Man
307-Blow Wind Blow
308-Mad Love (I Want You To Love Me)
309-Hoochie Coochie Man
310-She's So Pretty
311-I Just Want To Make Love To You
312-Oh Yeh
313-I'm Ready
314-Smokestack Lightnin'
315-I Don't Know Why
316-I'm A Natural Born Lover
317-Ooh Wee
318-This Pain
319-Young Fashioned Ways
320-I Want To Be Loved
321-My Eyes (Keep Me In Trouble)
322-Mannish Boy
323-I Got To Find My Baby
324-Sugar Sweet
325-Trouble No More
326-Clouds In My Heart
401-Forty Days And Forty Nights
402-All Aboard
403-Just To Be With You
404-Don't Go No Further
405-Diamonds At Your Feet
406-I Love The Life I Live, I Live The Life I Love
407-Rock Me
408-Look What You've Done
409-Got My Mojo Working
410-Good News
411-Evil
412-Come Home Baby, I Wish You Would
413-Let Me Hang Around
414-I Won't Go On
415-She's Got It
416-Born Lover
417-She's Nineteen Years Old
418-Close To You
419-Walkin' Thru The Park
420-Blues Before Sunrise
421-Mean Mistreater
422-Crawlin' Kingsnake
501-Lonesome Road Blues
502-Moppers Blues
503-Take The Bitter With The Sweet
504-She's Into Something
505-Southbound Train
506-Just A Dream
507-I Feel So Good
508-Hey Hey
509-Love Affair
510-Recipe For Love
511-Baby I Done Got Wise
512-Tell Me Baby
513-When I Get To Thinking
514-Double Trouble
515-Woman Wanted
516-Read Way Back
517-I'm Your Doctor
518-Deep Down In My Heart
519-Tiger In Your Tank
520-Soon Forgotten
521-Meanest Woman
522-I Got My Brand On You
601-I got My Brand On You
602-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
603-Baby, Please Don't Go
604-Soon Forgotten
605-Tiger In Your Tank
606-I Feel So Good
607-Got My Mojo Working
608-Got My Mojo Working Pt.2
609-Goodbye Newport Blues
610-Real Love
611-Lonesome Room Blues
612-Messin' With The Man
613-Going Home
614-Down By The Deep Blue Sea
615-Muddy Waters Twist
616-Tough Times
617-You Shook Me
618-You Need Love
619-Little Brown Bird
620-Five Long Years
621-Brown Skin Woman
622-Twenty Four Hours
623-Coming Round The Mountain
624-Let Me Hang Around
701-Elevate Me Mama
702-So Glad I'm Living
703-My Love Strikes Like Lightning
704-Early In The Morning
705-One More Mile
706-13 Highway
707-You Don't Have To Go
708-Things I Used To Do
709-Wee Wee Baby
710-Sitting And Thinking
711-Clouds In My Heart
712-Got My Mojo Working
713-She's 19 Years Old
714-My Home Is In The Delta
715-Long Distance
716-My Captain
717-Good Morning Little School Girl
718-You Gonna Need My Help
719-Cold Weather Blues
720-Big Leg Woman
721-Country Boy
722-Feel Like Going Home
801-The Same Thing
802-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
803-My John The Conquer Root
804-Short Dress Woman
805-Put Me In Your Lay Away
806-My Dog Can't Bark
807-I Got A Rich Man's Woman
808-Making Friends
809-Betty And Dupree
810-Trouble
811-Black Night
812-Trouble In Mind
813-Take My Advice
814-Hard Loser
815-Going Back To Memphis
816-Piney Brown Blues
817-Sweet Little Angel
818-Corine, Corina
819-It's All Over
820-County Jail
821-Two Steps Forward
822-Blind Man
823-Find Yourself Another Fool
824-Kinfolk's Blues
825-Birdnest On The Ground
826-When The Eagle Flies
901-Rollin' Stone (Alt)
902-All Night Long (Alt)
903-She's All Right (Alt)
904-Baby Please Don't Go
905-Hoochie Coochie Man [Alternate]
906-Take The Bitter With The Sweet (Alt 1)
907-Take The Bitter With The Sweet (Alt 2)
908-She's Into Something (Alt)
909-Recipe For Love (Alt)
Woman Wanted (Takes 1-8)
Read Way Back (Takes 1-9)
912-You Shook Me (Alt)
913-Elevate Me Mama (Alt)
914-You Don't Have To Go (Alt)
MW-1992-The Complete Muddy Waters (1947_67) @ALAC
CD1-9
Chess Blues
(4CD)
CD 1-2
(1947-52)
101-Lollypop Momma-Clarence Samuels
102-Bilbo is Dead-Andrew Tibbs
103-Johnson Machine Gun-Sunnyland Slim
104-Fly Right, Little Girl-Sunnyland Slim
105-Little Anna Mae-Muddy Waters
106-My Sweet Lovin' Woman-Robert Nighthawk
107-I Feel Like Going Home-Muddy Waters
108-She Aint Nowhere-Sunnyland Slim
109-Florida Hurricane-St. Louis Jimmy
110-Memory of Sonny Boy-Forest City Joe
111-Memory of Sonny Boy-Forrest City Joe
112-Tonky Boogie-Forrest Sykes
113-Cryin' the Blues-Laura Rucker
114-My Head Can't Rest Anymore-Baby Face Leroy
115-Big Town Playboy-Little Johny Jones
116-Sweet Black Angel-Robert Nighthawk
117-Rollin' Stone-Muddy Waters
118-Luedella-Jimmy Rogers
119-Mother Earth-Memphis Slim
120-Dr. Ross' Boogie-Dr. Isaiah Ross
121-Joliet Blues-Johny Shines
122-Moanin' at Midnight-Howlin' Wolf
123-All Night Long (Alternate)-Muddy Waters
124-Mr. Commissioner (Alternate)-Arbee Stidham
125-Gettin' Old and Grey-Howlin' Wolf
(1952-54)
201-Walkin' The Boogie (Alternate)
202-Juke
203-Conjur Man
204-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man When I'm Gone
205-Broken Heart (Alternate)
206-Truckin' Little Woman
207-Funeral Hearse At My Door
208-Hard Time Gettin' Started
209-Don't Need No Horse
210-Eight Ball
211-Fast Boogie
212-I'm Mad
213-Ice Cream Man
214-Whose Muddy Shoes
215-Got To Have It
216-I Declare That Ain't Right
217-Remember
218-Untitled Instrumental
219-Blues With A Feeling
220-Hoochie Coochie Man
221-Forty Four
222-Got To Find My Baby (Alternate)
223-Evil
224-Reconsider Baby
225-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
CD 3-4
(1954-60)
301-Mellow Down Easy
302-My Eyes (Keep Me In Trouble)
303-My Babe
304-You Got To Love Me
305-Walking The Blues
306-Don't Start Me To Talkin'
307-Smokestack Lightnin'
308-29 Ways
309-Right To Love You
310-Ain't Nobody's Business
311-I'm Leaving You
312-Break Of Day
313-Please Don't Go
314-Keep It To Yourself
315-Walking By Myself
316-Got My Mojo Working
317-Fattening Frogs For Snakes (Alternate)
318-Slow Leake
319-Sitting On Top Of The World
320-She Don't Know
321-Your Funeral And My Trial
322-Key To The Highway
323-Double Trouble (Alternate)
324-Come On Home
325-The Goat (Band Track)
326-So Many Roads, So Many Trains
(1960-67)
401-First Time I Met The Blues
402-Too Poor
403-Blue Shadows
404-The Shakedown
405-The Sun Is Shining (Alternate)
406-Calling On My Darling
407-The Red Rooster
408-Nine Below Zero
409-Goin' Down Slow
410-Satisfied
411-Something's Got A Hold On Me
412-Wrinkles
413-Bring It On Home
414-Good Moanin' Blues
415-Killing Floor
416-What Kind Of Man Is That
417-We're Gonna Make It
418-Wang Dang Doodle
419-Dirty Work Goin' On
420-One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
421-Jinglin' Baby
422-That's Why I Don't Mind
423-Keep It To Myself
424-Sitting Here Alone
425-I'd Rather Go Blind
MW-1993-Chess Blues (4CD) @FLAC
Floyd's Guitar Blues
TRACKS
01-Baby Please Don't Go
02-Soon Forgotten
03-Corrina, Corrina
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Howlin' Wolf
06-Floyd's Blues
07-Blow Wind Blow
08-Caldonia
09-Screamin' and Cryin'
10-I Got My Mojo Working
11-Garbage Man
MW-1993-Floyd's Guitar Blues @ALAC
The Anthology
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-Long Distance Call
102-Where's My Woman
103-Honky Tonk
104-Off The Wall
105-Blow Wind Blow
106-Howlin' Wolf
107-Can't Get No Grindin'
108-Trouble No More
109-Garbage Man
110-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
111-Baby, Please Don't Go
112-Manish Boy
113-Everything Gonna Be Alright
114-Got My Mojo Working
115-Goto My Mojo Working (Reprise)
116-I Can't Call Her Sugar
201-Walkin Thru The Park
202-Trainfare Blues
203-Sittin Here Drinkin
204-I Got A Rich Man's Woman
205-Mean Mistreater
206-You Can't Lose
207-Sad Letter
208-I Can't Be Satisfied
209-Iodine In My Coffee
210-Close To You
211-If You Gonna Miss Me
212-Mean Red Spider
213-Diamonds At Your Feet
214-You Gonna Need My Help
215-So Glad I'm Living
216-One More Mile
301-Forty Days and Forty Nights
302-Rollin And Tumblin
303-All Aboard
304-Rock Me
305-Rollin Stone
306-I'm Ready
307-Standin Around Cryin
308-She Moves Me
309-I Feel So Good
310-Goin Home
311-The Stuff You Gotta Watch
312-Little Anna Mae
313-Mean Disposition
314-Stand Here Trembling
315-Last Time I Fool Around With You
316-Where's My Woman Been
1993-The Anthology (3CD) @ALAC.CD1-3
Baby Please Don't Go
TRACKS
01-The Stuff You Gotta Watch
02-She's All Right
03-Baby Please Don't Go
04-Jodine In My Cfoffe
05-So Glad I'm Livin'
06-Sittin' Here Drinkin'
07-One More File
08-Close To You
09-I Can't Her Sugar
10-Trainfair Blues
11-You Gonna Miss Me
12-You Can't Loose What You Ain't Never Had
13-I Got A Rich Man's Woman
14-Mean Red Spider
15-Sad Letter
16-Mean Mistreater
17-I Can't Be Satisfied
18-Diamonds At Your Feet
19-Rollin' Stone
20-You Gonna Need My Help
MW-1994-Baby Please Don't Go @FLAC
Got My Mojo Workin'
TRACKS
01-Dust My Broom
02-Walking Blues
03-I'm A Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Walking Through The Park
05-Howlin' Wolf
06-Blow Wind Blow
07-Honey Bee
08-Can't Get No Grindin'
09-She's Nineteen Years Old
10-Rollin' And Tumblin'
11-Got My Mojo Workin'
12-Everything Gonna Be Alright
MW-1994-Got My Mojo Workin' @FLAC
One More Mile
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Hard Days
102-Muddy Jumps One
103-Burying Ground
104-You Gonna Need My Help
105-Rollin' and Tumbin', Part 2
106-Rollin' Stone (alternate take)
107-Country Boy
108-She's So Pretty
109-Oh Yeah
110-I Don't Know Why
111-I Want to be Loved
112-I Got to Find My Baby
113-Crawlin' Kingsnake (alternate take)
114-Read Way Back (undubbed alternate)
115-Tiger in Your Tank
116-Meanest Woman
117-I Got My Brand On You
118-Lonesome Room Blues
119-Messin' With the Man
120-Five Long Years
121-You Don't Have to Go
122-Elevate Me Mama
201-Thirteen Highway
202-Early in the Morning Blues
203-One More Mile
204-Come Back Baby (Let's Talk it Over)
205-My Dog Can't Bark
206-Roll Me Over Baby
207-Trouble In Mind
208-Trouble, Trouble
209-My Pencil Won't Write No More
210-Cold Up North
211-Streamline Woman
212-Rock Me
213-Standin' Around Cryin'
214-Hoochie Coochie Man
215-Baby Please Don't Go
216-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
217-Feel Like Goin' Home
218-Where's My Woman Been
219-Rollin' and Tumblin'
MW-1994-One More Mile @ALAC.CD1-2
Carnegie Hall Live & More
TRACKS
01-Hoochie Coochie Man
02-Walkin' Thru The Park
03-Boogie Woogie Memphis
04-Rollin' And Tumbin'
05-How Long (Live)
06-Rock Me
07-Blow Wind Blow
08-John Henry
09-Stack Alee
10-How Long
11-All This Piano Boogie
12-Bye Bye Baby
13-Love My Baby
14-When The Sun Goes Down
15-Some Day Baby
16-Slim's Slow Blues
17-Gee Ain't It Hard To Find Somebody
MW-1995-Carnegie Hall Live & More @ALAC
Goodbye Newport Blues
TRACKS
01-I Got My Brand On You
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Baby Please Don't Go
04-Soon Forgotten
05-Tiger In Your Tank
06-I Feel So Good
07-I've Got My Mojo Working Pt.1
08-I've Got My Mojo Working Pt.2
09-Goodbye Newport Blues
10-Wee Wee Baby
11-Sitting And Thinking
12-Clouds In My Heart
13-Nineteen Years Old
14-Long Distance Call
15-The Same Thing
MW-1995-Goodbye Newport Blues @128
I'm Ready Live!
TRACKS
01-Baby Please Don't Go
02-Soon Forgotten
03-Corrina, Corrina
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Howlin' Wolf
06-Floyd's Guitar Blues
07-Blow Wind Blow
08-Caldonia
09-Screamin' And Cryin'
10-I Got My Mojo Working
MW-1995-I'm Ready Live! @ALAC
Hoochie Coochie Man
(1CD)
TRACKS
01-Country Boy
02-Baby Please Don't Go
03-Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Sittin' And Thinkin'
05-19 Years Old
06-County Jail
07-Long Distance Call
08-Rock Me Baby
09-Sweet Little Angel
10-Rosalie
11-All Night Long
12-Early Morning Blues
MW-1996-Hoochie Coochie Man (1CD) @FLAC
Muddy Waters Blues Band
& Dizzy Gillespie
TRACKS
01-Nicest Blues
02-Harmonica Rockin'
03-Down Broke Down
04-Baby Rock & Roll
05-So Long
06-Kansas City
07-Luther's Blues
08-Got My Mojo Working
09-Portnoy's Blues
10-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
11-Baby Please Don't Go
12-Key Little Highway
MW-1996-Muddy Waters Blues Band & Dizzy Gillespie @320
His Best (1947-55)
(Chess 1125472) - (Chess CHD-9370)
TRACKS
01-I Can' T Be Satisfied
02-I Feel Like Going Home
03-Train Fare Blues
04-Rollin' And Tumblin', Part 1
05-Rollin' Stone
06-Louisiana Blues
07-Long Distance Call
08-Honey Bee
09-She Moves Me
10-Still A Fool
11-Standing Around Crying
12-Baby Please Don't Go
13-I Want You To Love Me
14-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
15-I Just Want To Make Love To You
16-I'm Ready
17-Young Fashioned Ways
18-Mannish Boy
19-Sugar Sweet
20-Trouble No More
MW-1997-His Best (1947-55) (1125472) @FLAC
MW-1997-His Best (1947-55) (CHD9370) @FLAC
King of The Electric Blues
TRACKS
01-I'm A King Bee
02-Champagne & Reefer
03-Mean Old Frisco Blues
04-Sad Sad Day
05-No Escape From The Blues
06-She's Nineteen Years Old
07-Nine Below Zero
08-Howling Wolf
09-Baby Please Don't Go
10-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
11-Rock Me
12-Good Morning Little School Girl
13-I'm Ready
14-Mannish Boy
15-The Blues Had A Baby
...& They Named It Rock And Roll
MW-1997-King Of The Electric Blues @FLAC
The DejaVu
Retro Gold Collection
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Long Distance Call
102-Where's My Woman Been
103-Honky Tonk
104-Off The Wall
105-Blow Wind Blow
106-Howlin' Wolf
107-Can't Get No Grindin' (What's The Matter With The Meal)
108-Trouble No More
109-Soon Forgotten
110-Corrina, Corrina
111-Garbage Man
112-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
113-Baby Please Don't Go
114-Mannish Boy
115-Everything Gonna Be Alright
116-Got My Mojo Working
117-Nine Below Zero
118-Can't Get No Grindin' (What's The Matter With The Meal)
119-Honey Bee
120-Goin' Home
201-Shake It For Me
202-Love Me
203-Dust My Broom
204-I Didn't Mean To Hurt Your Feelings
205-Rockin' The Blues
206-All My Life
207-Goin' Down Slow
208-Howlin' For My Darlin'
Forty-Four
210-Little Red Rooster
211-Evil
212-Blind Love
213-My Baby Walked Off
214-Bluebird
A-Here Baby
216-Decoration Day Blues
217-Sweet Woman
218-Come Back Home
219-Highway Man
220-Smile At Me
MW-1998-The DejaVu Retro Gold Collection @128
CD1-2
The Real Folk Blues
& More Real Folk Blues
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Mannish Boy
102-Screamin' and Crying
103-Just to Be with You
104-Walking Through the Park
105-Walking Blues
106-Canary Bird
107-The Same Thing
108-Gypsy Woman
109-Rollin' and Tumblin'
110-40 Days and 40 Nights
111-Little Geneva
112-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
201-Sad Letter
202-Gonna Need My Help
203-Whiskey Blues
204-Down South Blues
205-Train Fare Blues
Kind-Hearted Woman
207-Appealing Blues
208-Early Morning Blues
209-Too Young to Know
210-She's All Right
211-My Life is Ruined
212-Honey Bee
MW-1998-The Real Folk Blues & More Real Folk Blues @ALAC
CD1-2
Best of Muddy Waters
20th Century Masters
TRACKS
01-I Just Want to Make Love to You
02-Long Distance Call
03-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Honey Bee
05-I'm Ready
06-Trouble No More
07-Mannish Boy
08-Rock Me
09-Sugar Sweet
10-Forty Days and Forty Nights
11-Got My Mojo Working
MW-1999-Best of Muddy Waters 20th Century Masters @320
Back to Back
(with Howlin' Wolf)
TRACKS
01-Can't Lose What You Ain't Got (Muddy Waters)
02-You're Gonna Need My Help (Muddy Waters)
03-Mean Mistreater (Muddy Waters)
04-Sugar Sweet (Muddy Waters)
05-Mean Red Spider (Muddy Waters)
06-The Stuff You Gotta Watch (Muddy Waters)
07-Goin' Down Slow (Howlin' Wolf)
08-Built For Comfort (Howlin' Wolf)
09-Highway 49 (Howlin' Wolf)
10-Little Red Rooster (Howlin' Wolf)
11-Wang Dang Doodle (Howlin' Wolf)
12-Killing Floor (Howlin' Wolf)
MW-2000-Back to Back @FLAC
Folk Singer
(DVDA)
TRACKS
01-My Home Is In The Delta
02-Long Distance
03-My Captain
04-Good Morning School Girl
05-You Gonna Need My Help
06-Cold Weather Blues
07-Big Leg Woman
08-Country Boy
09-Feel Like Going Home
10-The Same Thing
11-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
MW-2000-Folk Singer (DVDA) @FLAC24-192
Master of the Blues
TRACKS
01-Last Nite
02-Harry's Groove
03-Instrumental
04-Nine Below Zero
05-Baby Please Don't Go
06-They Call Me Muddy Waters
07-Everything Gonna Be Alright
08-Mannish Boy
09-Lonesome In My Bedroom
10-Corrine Corrina
11-Kansas City
12-Caldonia
13-Long Distance Call
14-Hold It
15-Got My Mojo Working
MW-2000-Master of the Blues @FLAC
Mojo,
The Live Collection
TRACKS
01-Rollin' And Tumblin'
02-Walkin' Blues
03-Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Can't Get No Grindin'
05-Howlin' Wolf
06-Dust My Broom
07-Goin' Down Slow
08-Walking Thru The Park
09-Just To Be With You
10-She's Nineteen Years Old
11-Crawlin' King Snake
12-Honey Bee
13-Mannish Boy
14-Got My Mojo Working 1&2
MW-2000-Mojo, The Live Collection @FLAC
The Chess Masters
(3x2CD)
TRACKS
101-Gypsy Woman
102-Little Anna Mae
103-Good Lookin' Woman
104-Mean Disposition
105-I Can't Be Satisfied
106-I Feel Like Going Home
107-Train Fare Home
108-Down South Blues
109-Kind Hearted Woman
110-Sittin' Here And Drinkin'
111-You're Gonna Miss Me
112-Mean Red Spider
113-Standin' Here Tremblin'
114-Streamline Woman
115-Hard Days
116-Muddy Jumps One
117-Little Geneva
118-Canary Bird
119-Burying Ground
120-You Gonna Need My Help
121-Screamin' And Cryin' (1949 Version)
122-Where's My Woman Been
123-Last Time I Fool Around With You
124-Walkin' Blues
125-Rollin' And Tumblin' Pt. 1
126-Rollin' And Tumblin', Part.2 (Single)
201-Rollin' Stone
202-Rollin' Stone (Alternate Take)
203-You're Gonna Need My Help I Said
204-Sad Letter (1950 Version)
205-Early Morning Blues
206-Appealing Blues (Hello Little Girl)
207-Louisiana Blues
208-Evans' Shuffle
209-Long Distance Call
210-Too Young To Know
211-Honey Bee
212-Howlin' Wolf
213-Country Boy
214-She Moves Me
215-My Fault
216-Still A Fool
217-They Call Me Muddy Waters
218-All Night Long
219-All Night Long (Alternate Take)
220-All Night Long (Alternate Take #2)
221-Stuff You Gotta Watch
222-Lonesome Day
223-Please Have Mercy
224-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man When I'm Gone
101-Standing Around Crying
102-Gone To Main Street
103-Iodine In My Coffee
104-Flood
105-My Life Is Ruined (Landlady)
106-She's All Right
107-She's All Right (Alt Take)
108-Sad, Sad Day
109-Turn Your Lamp Down Low
110-Baby Please Don't Go (Alt. Take)
111-Loving Man
112-Blow Wind Blow
113-Mad Love (I Want You To Love Me)
114-(I'm Your) Hootchi Coochie Man (Alt)
115-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
116-She's So Pretty
117-I Just Want To Make Love To You
118-Oh Yeh (Oh Yeah)
119-I'm Ready
120-Smokestack Lightnin'
121-I Don't Know Why
122-I'm A Natural Born Lover
123-Ooh Wee
124-This Pain
125-Young Fashioned Ways
201-I Want To Be Loved
202-My Eyes (Keep Me In Trouble)
203-Mannish Boy
204-I Got To Find My Baby
205-Sugar Sweet
206-Trouble No More
207-Clouds In My Heart
208-Forty Days And Forty Nights
209-All Aboard
210-Just To Be With You
211-Don't Go No Farther
212-Diamonds At Your Feet
213-I Love The Life I Live
214-Rock Me
215-Look What You've Done
216-Got My Mojo Working
217-Good News
218-Evil
219-Come Home Baby, I Wish You Would
220-Let Me Hang Around
221-I Won't Go On
222-She's Got It
223-Born Lover
224-She's Nineteen Years Old
225-Close To You
226-She's Got It
101-Walkin' Thru The Park (Single Version)
102-Blues Before Sunrise (Mono Version)
103-Mean Mistreater (Mono Version)
104-Crawlin' Kingsnake
105-Lonesome Road Blues (Stereo Version)
106-Mopper's Blues
107-Take The Bitter With The Sweet (Stereo)
108-She's Into Something
109-Southbound Train
110-Just A Dream (On My Mind) (Stereo)
111-I Feel So Good
112-Hey, Hey (Stereo Version)
113-Love Affair
114-Recipe For Love
115-Baby, I Done Got Wise
116-Tell Me Baby (Stereo Version)
117-When I Get To Thinking
118-Double Trouble
119-Woman Wanted
120-Read Way Back (Undubbed Alternate)
121-I'm Your Doctor
122-Deep Down In My Heart
123-Tiger In Your Tank
124-Soon Forgotten (Mono Version)
125-Meanest Woman
126-I Got My Brand On You
201-I Got My Brand On You (1960 Newport)
202-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man (1960 Newport)
203-Baby, Please Don't Go (1960 Newport)
204-Soon Forgotten (1960 Live At Newport)
205-Tiger In Your Tank (1960 Live At Newport)
206-I Feel So Good (1960 Live At Newport)
207-Got My Mojo Working, Part 1 (1960 Newport)
208-Got My Mojo Working, Part 2 (1960 Newport)
209-Goodbye Newport Blues (1960 Newport)
210-Real Love
211-Lonesome Bedroom Blues
212-Messin' With The Man
213-Going Home
214-Down By The Deep Blue Sea
215-Muddy Waters Twist
216-Tough Times
217-You Shook Me
218-You Need Love (Stereo Version)
219-Little Brown Bird
220-Sweet Black Angel (Instrumental)
221-Five Long Years
222-Brown Skin Woman
223-Twenty Four Hours
MW-2000-The Chess Masters (3x2CD) Vol.1 @FLAC
MW-2000-The Chess Masters (3x2CD) Vol.2 @FLAC
MW-2000-The Chess Masters (3x2CD) Vol.3 @FLAC
(1947-72)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Gypsy Woman
102-I Can't Be Satisfied
103-I Feel Like Going Home
104-Train Fare Home Blues
105-Mean Red Spider
106-Standin' Here Tremblin'
107-You Gonna Need My Help
108-Little Geneva
109-Rollin' And Tumblin', Part One
110-Rollin' Stone
111-Walkin' Blues
112-Louisiana Blues
113-Long Distance Call
114-Honey Bee
115-Country Boy
116-She Moves Me
117-Still A Fool
118-Stuff You Gotta Watch
119-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man When I'm Gone
120-Standin' Around Cryin'
121-Baby Please Don't Go
122-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
123-I Just Want To Make Love To You
124-I'm Ready
125-Young Fashioned Ways
126-I Want To Be Loved
201-My Eyes (Keep Me In Trouble)
202-Mannish Boy
203-Sugar Sweet
204-Trouble No More
205-Forty Days And Forty Nights
206-Just To Be With You
207-Don't Go No Farther
208-Diamonds At Your Feet
209-I Love The Life I Live (I Live The Life I Love)
210-Got My Mojo Working
211-Rock Me
212-Look What You've Done
213-She's Nineteen Years Old
214-Close To You
215-Walking Thru The Park
216-Take The Bitter With The Sweet
217-I Feel So Good (Live)
218-You Shook Me
219-My Home Is In The Delta
220-Good Morning Little School Girl
221-The Same Thing
222-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
223-All Aboard (Fathers & Sons)
224-Can't Get No Grindin'
MW-2001-Anthology (1947-72) (2CD) @FLAC.CD1-2
Fathers & Sons
(Expanded)
TRACKS
01-All Aboard
02-Mean Disposition
03-Blow Wind Blow
04-Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
05-Walking Thru The Park
06-Forty Days And Forty Nights
07-Standin' Round Cryin'
08-I'm Ready
09-Twenty Four Hours
10-Sugar Sweet
11-Country Boy
12-I Love The Life I Live
13-Oh Yeah
14-I Feel So Good
15-Long Distance Call
16-Baby, Please Don't Go
17-Honey Bee
18-The Same Thing
19-Got My Mojo Working, Part One
20-Got My Mojo Working, Part Two
MW-2001-Fathers and Sons (Expanded) @ALAC
Master of The Blues
TRACKS
01-They Call Me Muddy Waters
02-Got My Mojo Working
03-Last Nite
04-Kansas City
05-Nine Below Zero
06-Harry's Groove
07-Mannish Boy
08-Long Distance Call
09-Lonesome In My Bedroom
10-Hold It
11-Baby Please Don't Go
12-Everything Gonna Be Alright
13-Corrine Corrina
14-Caldonia
15-Instrumental (Intro By Muddy Waters)
MW-2001-Master Of The Blues @ALAC
Muddy's Blues
TRACKS
01-The Stuff You Gotta Watch
02-Iodine In My Coffee
03-Close To You
04-You Gonna Miss Me
05-Mean Red Spider
06-Diamonds At Your Feet
07-You Gonna Need My Help
08-She's All Right
09-So Glad I'm Living
10-One More Mile
MW-2001-Muddy's Blues @FLAC
Blue Skies
The Best of
TRACKS
01-Mannish Boy
02-I Want To Be Loved
03-Jealous Hearted Man
04-I Can't Be Satisfied
05-Deep Down In Florida
06-I'm Ready
07-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
08-Rock Me
09-Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
10-Nine Below Zero(Live)
11-Baby Please Don't Go(Live)
12-I'm A King Bee
13-Too Young To Know
14-Mean Old Frisco Blues
15-I Feel Like Going Home
16-No Escape From The Blues
MW-2002-Blue Skies @ALAC
Rollin' Stone:
The Golden Annyversary Collection
(2CD)
TRACKS
Anniversary
101-Gypsy Woman
102-Little Anna Mae
103-Good Lookin' Woman
104-Mean Disposition
105-I Can't Be Satisfied
106-I Feel Like Going Home
107-Train Fare Home
108-Down South Blues
109-Kind Hearted Woman
110-Sittin' Here And Drinkin' (Whiskey Blues)
111-You're Gonna Miss Me
112-Mean Red Spider
113-Standin' Here Tremblin'
114-Streamline Woman
115-Hard Days
116-Muddy Jumps One
117-Little Geneva
118-Canary Bird
119-Burying Ground
120-You Gonna Need My Help
121-Screamin' And Cryin'
122-Where's My Woman Been
123-Last Time I Fool Around With You
124-Walkin' Blues
125-Rollin' And Tumblin' Part 1
126-Rollin' And Tumblin' Part 2
201-Rollin' Stone
202-Rollin' Stone (Alternate Take)
203-You're Gonna Need My Help I Said
204-Sad Letter Blues
205-Early Morning Blues
206-Appealing Blues (Hello Little Girl)
207-Louisiana Blues
208-Evan's Shuffle
209-Long Distance Call
210-Too Young To Know
211-Honey Bee
212-Howling Wolf
213-Country Boy
214-She Moves Me
215-My Fault
216-Still A Fool
217-They Call Me Muddy Waters
218-All Night Long
219-All Night Long (Alternate Take)
220-All Night Long (Alternate Take #2)
221-Stuff You Gotta Watch
222-Lonesome Day
223-Please Have Mercy
224-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man
Rollin' Stone
101-Gypsy Woman
102-Little Anna Mae
103-Good Lookin Woman
104-Mean Disposition
105-I Cant be Satisfied
106-I Feel Like Goin Home
107-Train Fare Home
108-Down South Blues
109-Kind Hearted Woman
110-Sittin Here Drinkin
111-Youre Gonna Miss Me
112-Mean Red Spider
113-Standin Here Tremblin
114-Streamline Woman
115-Hard Days
116-Muddy Jumps One
117-Little Geneva
118-Canary Bird
119-Burying Ground
120-Screamin and Cryin
121-Where's My Woman Been
122-Last Time I Fool Around With You
201-Rollin And Tumblin Pt1
202-Rollin And Tumblin Pt2
203-Rollin Stone
204-Walking Blues
205-Youre Gonna Need My Help I Said
206-Sad Letter Blues
207-Early Mornin Blues
208-Appealing Blues ( Hello Little Girl )
209-Louisiana Blues
210-Evans Shuffle
211-Long Distance Call
212-Too Young To Know
213-Honey Bee
214-Howling Wolf
215-Country Boy
216-She Moves Me
217-My Fault
218-Still A Fool
219-They Call Me Muddy Waters
220-All Night Long
221-Stuff You Gotta Watch
222-Lonesome Day
MW-2002-Rollin Stone @FLAC
You're Gonna Miss Me
(When I'm Dead & Gone)
TRACKS
01-Streamline Woman
02-Mean Red Spider
03-Rollin' And Tumblin'
04-Country Blues
05-You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm
06-I Be Bound To Write To You
07-I Feel Like Going Home
08-I Can't Be Satisfied
09-Little Anna Mea
10-Little Geneva
11-Walkin' Blues
12-Why Don't You Live So God Can
13-32 - 20 Blues
14-I Be's Troubled
15-Train Fare Home Blues
16-Gypsy Woman
2002-You're Gonna Miss Me @320
Audio Archive
TRACKS
01-The Stuff You Gotta Watch
02-She's All Right
03-Baby Please Don't Go
04-Iodine In My Coffee
05-So Glad I'm Living
06-Sittin Here Drinkin
07-One More Mile
08-Close To You
09-I Can't Call Her Sugar
10-Trainfare Blues
11-You Gonna Miss Me
12-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
13-I Got A Rich Man's Woman
14-Mean Red Spider
15-Sad Letter
16-Mean Mistreater
17-I Can't Be Satisfied
18-Diamonds At Your Feet
19-Rollin Stone
20-You Gonna Need My Help
MW-2003-Audio Archive @ALAC
Blues Masters
TRACKS
01-Stuff You Gotta Watch
02-Iodine in My Coffee
03-Close to You
04-You Gonna Miss Me
05-Mean Red Spider
06-Diamonds at Your Feet
07-You Gonna Need My Help
08-She's All Right
09-So Glad I'm Living
10-One More Mile
MW-2003-Blues Masters @128
All Night Long
Live
TRACKS
01-Country Boy
02-Baby Please Don't Go
03-Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Tiger in Your Tank
05-She's Nineteen Years Old
06-County Jail
07-Long Distance Call
08-Rock Me Baby
09-Trouble No More
10-Rosalie
11-Rollin' and Tumblin'
12-I Feel Like Going Home
13-Can't Get No Grindin'
14-Honey Bee
15-The Blues Had a Baby
...& They Named It Rock and Roll
16-Got My Mojo Working
MW-2005-All Night Long Live @320
Classic Concerts
(60-68-77)
TRACKS
Live at Newport Jazz Festival
01. (I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
02. Tiger In Your Tank
03. Rollin' Stone
04. Got My Mojo Working
05. Medley
.... Mean Mistreater
.... Going To Chicago Blues
Live at Copenhagen Jazz Festival
06. Back At The Chicken Shack
07. Train Fare Blues
08. (I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
09. Long Distance Call
10. Nobody Knows My Trouble
11. Cold Cold Feeling
12. Got My Mojo Working
13. Tiger In Your Tank
Live at Molde Jazz Festival
14. Evan's Shuffle
15. Prison Bound Blues
16. Blow Wind Blow
17. (I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
18. Baby Please Don't Go
19. Can't Get No Grindin'
20. You Don't Have To Go
21. Got My Mojo Working
The Blues Had a Baby
...and they Named It Rock & Roll
Interviews from BBC's Old Grey Whistle Test
...and the Molde Jazz
MW-2005-Classic Concerts (60-68-77)(DVD) @MKV
The Mojo Man
TRACKS
01-Long Distance Call
02-Got My Mojo Workin'
03-Where's My Woman Been
04-Country Boy
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Baby Please Don't Go
07-County Jail
08-Rock Me Baby
09-Rosalie
10-All Night Long
11-Early Morning Blues
12-Sittin' And Thinkin'
13-You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
14-Diamonds At Your Feet
MW-2005-The Mojo Man @FLAC
Blues
TRACKS
01-Mannish boy
02-I just wanna make love to you
03-I'm your hoochie coochie man
04-I'm ready
05-Trouble no more
06-Sugar sweet
07-I want you to love me
08-She moves me
09-They call me Muddy Waters
10-I be's troubled
11-Honey bee
12-My life is ruined
13-Gypsy woman
14-Smokestack lightin'
15-Young fashioned ways
16-Rollin' and tumblin'
17-Blow wind blow
18-Long distance call
19-Howling wolf
20-Baby please don't go
MW-2006-Blues @ALAC
The Definitive Collection
TRACKS
01-I Can't Be Satisfied
02-I Feel Like Going Home
03-Rollin' & Tumblin', Part One
04-Rollin' Stone
05-Louisiana Blues
06-Long Distance Call
07-Still A Fool
08-Turn Your Lamp Down Low (Baby Please Don't Go)
09-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
10-I Just Want To Make Love To You
11-I'm Ready
12-Mannish Boy
13-Trouble No More
14-Forty Days And Forty Nights
15-Don't Go No Further
16-Got My Mojo Working
17-Rock Me
18-Walkin' Thru The Park
19-Take The Bitter With The Sweet
20-You Shook Me
21-My Name Is In The Delta
22-The Same Thing
23-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
24-Crosseyed Cat
MW-2006-The Definitive Collection @FLAC
King of Chicago Blues
(4CD Box Set)
CD1- Mean Red Spider - CD2- Rollin' & Tumblin'
TRACKS
101-Country Blues
102-I Be's Troubled
103-Ramblin' Kid Blues
104-Rosalie
105-Joe Turner Blues
106-Pearly May Blues
107-Take A Walk With Me
108-Burr Clover Blues
109-I Be Bound To Write To You
110-You Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
111-You Got To Take Sick
....& Die Some Of These Days
112-Why Don't You Live
....So God Can Use You
113-Country Blues (No. 2)
114-Mean Red Spider
115-I'm Gonna Cut Your Head
116-Atomic Bomb Blues
117-Tomorrow Will Be Too Late
118-Jitterbug Blues
119-Hard Day Blues
120-Buryin' Ground Blues
121-Come To Me Baby
122-You Can't Make The Grade
201-Gypsy Woman
202-Little Anna Mae
203-Good Lookin' Woman
204-Mean Disposition
205-I Can't Be Satisfied
206-I Feel Like Going Home
207-Train Fare Home Blues
208-Down South Blues
209-Kind Hearted Woman
210-Sittin' Here And Drinkin'
....(Whiskey Blues)
211-You're Gonna Miss Me
212-Mean Red Spider
213-Stand Here Tremblin'
214-Streamline Woman
215-Hard Days
216-Muddy Jumps One
217-Little Geneva
218-Canary Bird
219-Burying Ground
220-Screamin' And Cryin'
221-Where's My Woman Been
222-Last Time I Fool Around With You
223-Rollin' And Tumblin' Pt. 1
224-Rollin' And Tumblin' Pt. 2
MW-2006-King Of Chicago Blues @320.CD1-2
CD3- She Moves Me - CD4- I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
TRACKS
301-Rollin' Stone
302-Walking Blues
303-You're Gonna Need My Help I Said
304-Sad Letter Blues
305-Early Morning Blues
306-Appealing Blues
....(Hello Little Girl)
307-Louisiana Blues
308-Evans Shuffle
309-Long Distance Call
310-Too Young To Know
311-Honey Bee
312-Howling Wolf
313-Country Boy
314-She Moves Me
315-My Fault
316-Still A Fool
317-They Call Me Muddy Waters
318-All Night Long
319-Stuff You Gotta Watch
320-Lonesome Day
321-Please Have Mercy
322-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man
323-Standing Around Crying
324-Gone To Main Street
325-Iodine In My Coffee
401-Flood
402-My Life Is Ruined
403-She's All Right
404-Sad, Sad Day
405-Turn The Lamp Down Low
....(Baby Please Don't Go)
406-Loving Man
407-Blow Wind Blow
408-Mad Love (Want You To Love Me)
409-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
410-She's So Pretty
411-Just Make Love To Me
....(Just Want To Make Love To You)
412-Oh! Yeh
413-I'm Ready
414-Smokestack Lightning
415-I Don't Know Why
416-I'm A Natural Born Lover
417-Ooh Wee
418-This Pain
419-Young Fashioned Ways
420-I Want To Be Loved
421-My Eyes (Keep Me In Trouble)
422-Mannish Boy
423-I Got To Find My Baby
424-Sugar Sweet
425-Trouble No More
426-Clouds In My Heart
MW-2006-King Of Chicago Blues @320.CD3-4
Breakin' It Up
& Breakin' It Down
TRACKS
01-Black Cat BoneDust My Broom
02-Can't Be Satisfied
03-Caledonia
04-Dealin' with the Devil
05-Rocket 88
06-I Done Got Over It
07-How Long Can a Fool Go Wrong
08-Mama Talk to Your Daughter
09-Love Her with a Feeling
10-Trouble No More
11-Got My Mojo Workin'
MW-2007-Breakin' It Up & Breakin' It Down @ALAC
Colour Collection
TRACKS
01-I Just Want To Make Love To You
02-Long Distance Call (Live)
03-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Honey Bee
05-I'm Ready
06-Trouble No More
07-Mannish Boy
08-Rock Me
09-Sugar Sweet
10-Forty Days & Fourty Nights
11-Got My Mojo Working (Live)
12-Tom Cat
13-Country Boy
14-Short Dress Woman
15-Hy Home Is In The Delta
MW-2007-Colour Collection @FLAC
Gold
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Gypsy Woman
102-I Can't Be Satisfied
103-I Feel Like Going Home
104-Train Fare Home Blues
105-Mean Red Spider
106-Standin' Here Tremblin'
107-You Gonna Need My Help
108-Little Geneva
109-Rollin' & Tumblin', Part One
110-Rollin' Stone
111-Walkin' Blues
112-Louisiana Blues
113-Long Distance Call
114-Honey Bee
115-Country Boy
116-She Moves Me
117-Still A Fool
118-Stuff You Gotta Watch
119-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man When I'm Gone
120-Standin' Around Cryin'
121-Baby Please Don't Go
122-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
123-I Just Want To Make Love To You
124-I'm Ready
125-Young Fashioned Ways
126-I Want To Be Loved
201-My Eyes (Keep Me In Trouble)
202-Mannish Boy
203-Sugar Sweet
204-Trouble No More
205-Forty Days And Forty Nights
206-Just To Be With You
207-Don't Go No Farther
208-Diamonds At Your Feet
209-I Love The Life I Live (I Live The Life I Love)
210-Got My Mojo Working
211-Rock Me
212-Look What You've Done
213-She's Nineteen Years Old
214-Close To You
215-Walking Thru The Park
216-Take The Bitter With The Sweet
217-I Feel So Good (Live)
218-You Shook Me
219-My Home Is In The Delta
220-Good Morning Little School Girl
221-The Same Thing
222-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
223-All Aboard (Fathers And Sons)
224-Can't Get No Grindin'
MW-2007-Gold @FLAC.CD1-2
The King of Chicago Blues
The Essential Early Muddy Waters
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-I Can't Be Satisfied
102-I Feel Like Going Home
103-Train Fare Home
104-Sittin' Here And Drinkin'
105-You're Gonna Miss Me
106-Mean Red Spider
107-Streamline Woman
108-Little Geneva
109-Canary Bird
110-Screamin' And Cryin'
111-Where's My Woman Been
112-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Part1)
113-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Part2)
114-Rollin' Stone
115-Walkin' Blues
116-You're Gonna Need My Help, I Said
117-Sad Letter Blues
118-Appealing Blues (Hello Little Girl)
119-Louisiana Blues
120-Evan's Shuffle
121-Long Distance Call
122-Too Young To Know
123-Honey Bee
124-My Fault
125-Still A Fool
201-Muddy Jumps One
202-Blue Baby
203-I Want My Baby
204-Florida Hurricane
205-So Nice And Kind
206-Locked Out Boogie
207-Shady Grove Blues
208-Big Town Playboy
209-Shelby County Blues
210-Bad Acting Woman
211-I Just Keep Loving Her
212-Boll Weevil
213-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Part1)
214-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Part2)
215-Red Headed Woman
216-Muskadine Blues
217-Moonshine Blues
218-That's All Right
219-Ludella
220-Goin' Away Baby
221-Today, Today Blues
222-The World Is In A Tangle
223-She Loves Another Man
224-Money, Marbles And Chalk
225-Chance To Love
MW-2007-The King Of Chicago Blues @FLAC.CD1-2
The Best of Muddy Waters
King of the Blues
(2CD)
TRACKS
01 Mannish Boy
02 I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
03 Forty Days And Forty Nights
04 Baby Please Don't Go
05 She Moves Me
06 Howlin' Wolf
07 Got My Mojo Workin'
08 I Want To Be Loved
09 Honey Bee
10 All Night Long
11 Rock Me
12 Smokestack Lightning
13 Good News
14 Sugar Sweet
15 She's All Right
16 Young Fashioned Ways
17 Gone To Main Street
18 Please Have Mercy
19 Loving Man
20 Sad, Sad Day
21 Mad Love (I Want You To Love Me)
22 Stuff You Gotta Watch
23 Too Young To Know
24 Trouble No More
25 Rollin' Stone
201-I'm Ready
202-Rollin' & Tumblin' Pt. 1
203-Rollin' & Tumblin' Pt. 2
204-I Just Want To Make Love To You
205-They Call Me Muddy Waters
206-Gypsy Woman
207-I Can't Be Satisfied
208-Mean Red Spider
209-Long Distance Call
210-Good Lookin' Woman
211-Hard Day Blues
212-Screamin' And Cryin'
213-Still A Fool
214-Sad Letter Blues
215-Muddy Jumps One
216-Mean Disposition
217-Little Anna Mae
218-Stand There Trembling
219-Louisiana Blues
220-Where's My Woman Been
221-Streamline Woman
222-Walking Blues
223-You're Gonna Miss Me (When I'm Dead & Gone)
224-I Feel Like Going Home
225-Train Fare Home Blues
MW-2009-The Best Of King Muddy Waters @FLAC
CD1-2
The Johnny Winter Sessions
(1976-81)
TRACKS
01-Mannish Boy
02-I'm Ready
03-Rock Me Baby
04-I Want To Be Loved
05-33 Years
06-The Blues Had A Baby
...& They Called It Rock 'N' Roll
07-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
08-Crosseyed Cat
09-Who Do You Trust
10-Good Morning Little School Girl
11-Copper Brown
12-I Can't Be Satisfied
13-I'm A KIng Bee
14-Mean Old Frisco Blues
15-Champayne And Reefer
16-(My Eyes) Keep Me In Trouble
17-Baby Please Don't Go
18-Trouble No More
19-Walking Thru The Park (Johnny Winter)
MW-2009-The Johnny Winter Sessions (1976-81) @ALAC
Anthology
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-I M Your Hoochie Cooche Man
102-Baby Please Dont Go
103-Rollin And Tumblin (Part 1)
104-Rollin And Tumblin (Part 2)
105-Gypsy Woman
106-I Just Want To Make Love To You
107-You Re Gonna Miss Me (When I M Dead & Gone)
108-Standin Here Trembling
109-They Call Me Muddy Waters
110-Just A Dream (On My Mind)
111-Streamline Woman
112-Shes All Right
113-I Feel Like Going Home
114-Mopper S Blues
115-Honey Bee
116-Shes Into Something
117-I Cant Be Satisfied
118-Rock Me
119-When I Get To Thinking
120-Too Young To Know
121-I Want To Be Loved
122-Please Have Mercy
123-Trouble No More
124-Sad Sad Day
125-Train Fare Home Blues
201-Mannish Boy
202-I'm Ready
203-Forty Days And Forty Nights
204-Smokestack Lightnin'
205-She Moves Me
206-Hey Hey
207-Lonesome Road Blues
208-Hard Day Blues
209-Just To Be With You
210-Walking Blues
211-Loving Man
212-Flood
213-Diamonds At Your Feet
214-Still A Fool
215-Long Distance Call
216-Tell Me Baby
217-Look What You've Done
218-Gone To Main Street
219-My Life Is Ruined
220-Mad Love (I Want You To Love Me)
221-Good Looking Woman
222-Burying Ground Blues
223-Ooh Wee
224-Where's My Woman Been
225-Southbound Train
301-Got My Mojo Working
302-Evil
303-Howlin' Wolf
304-Louisiana Blues
305-Rollin' Stone
306-I Feel So Good
307-Oh Yeh
308-Baby Please Don't Go
309-Mean Red Spider
310-Muddy Jumps One
311-Sad Letter Blues
312-All Night Long
313-She's Nineteen Years Old
314-Double Trouble
315-I Done Got Wise
316-Little Anna Mae
317-Don't Go No Further
318-I Love The Life I Live
319-Clouds In My Heart
320-Stuff You Gotta Watch
321-Close To You
322-Mean Disposition
323-Jitterbug Blues
324-This Pain
325-Screamin' And Cryin'
2011-Anthology (3CD) @FLAC
Blues Greats
TRACKS
01-Gypsy Woman
02-I Feel Like Going' Home
03-You're Gomnna Miss Me
04-You're Gonna Need My Help I Said
05-Screamin' And Cryin'
06-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Part 1)
07-Rollin' Stone
08-Honey Bee
09-Still A Fool
10-She Moves Me
11-Mad Love (I Want You To Love Me)
12-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
13-Just Make Love To Me
14-I'm Ready
15-Mannish Boy
16-Trouble No More
17-Don't Go No Farther
18-Got My Mojo Workin'
19-Rock Me
20-Tiger In Your Tank
MW-2011-Blues Greats @320
Muddy, Brass & The Blues
+ The Blues Can't Get No Grindin'
TRACKS
01. Corine, Corina
02. Piney Brown Blues
03. Black Night
04. Trouble In Mind
05. Going Back To Memphis
06. Betty And Dupree
07. Sweet Little Angel
08. Take My Advice
09. Trouble
10. Hard Loser
11. Can't Get No Grindin'
12. Mother's Bad Luck Child
13. Funky Butt
14. Sad Letter
15. Someday I'm Gonna Ketch You
16. Love Weapon
17. Garbage Man
18. After Hours
19. Whiskey Ain't No Good
20. Muddy Waters' Shuffle
MW-2011-Muddy, Brass And The Blues @FLAC
Original Album Classics
TRACKS
101-Mannish Boy
102-Bus Driver
103-I Want To Be Loved
104-Jealous Hearted Man
105-I Can't Be Satisfied
106-The Blues Had A Baby
....And They Named It Rock & Roll No.2
107-Deep Down In Florida
108-Crosseyed Cat
109-Little Girl
110-Walking Through The Park
201-I'm Ready
202-33 Years
203-Who Do You Trust
204-Copper Brown
205-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
206-Mamie
207-Rock Me
208-Screamin' And Cryin'
209-Good Morning Little School Girl
210-No Escape From The Blues
211-That's Alright
212-Lonely Man Blues
301-I'm A King Bee
302-Too Young To Know
303-Mean Old Frisco Blues
304-Forever Lonely
305-I Feel Like Going Home
306-Champagne & Reefer
307-Sad Sad Day
308-(My Eyes) Keep Me In Trouble
309-Deep Down In Florida No.2
310-No Escape From The Blues
311-I Won't Go On
312-Clouds In My Heart
MW-2011-Original Album Classics @FLAC.CD1-3
Best of Muddy Waters
TRACKS
01-Got My Mojo Working
02-Mannish Boy
03-She Moves Me
04-Rollin' Stone
05-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Honey Bee
07-I Just Want To Make Love To You
08-Trouble No More
09-Baby Please Don't Go
10-Still A Fool
11-Gypsy Woman
12-I'm Ready
13-Louisiana Blues
14-They Call Me Muddy Waters
MW-2012-Best Of Muddy Waters @ALAC
You Shook Me:
The Chess Masters Vol.3 (1958-63)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Walking Thru The Park
102-Blues Before Sunrise
103-Mean Mistreater
104-Crawlin' Kingsnake
105-Lonesome Road Blues
106-Mopper's Blues
107-Take The Bitter With The Sweet
108-She's Into Something
109-Southbound Train
110-Just A Dream (On My Mind)
111-I Feel So Good
112-Hey, Hey
113-Love Affair
114-Recipe For Love
115-Baby, I Done Got Wise
116-Tell Me Baby
117-When I Get To Thinking
118-Double Trouble
119-Woman Wanted
120-Read Way Back
121-I'm Your Doctor
122-Deep Down In My Heart
123-Tiger In Your Tank
124-Soon Forgotten
125-Meanest Woman
126-I Got My Brand On You
201-I Got My Brand On You (Live)
202-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man (Live)
203-Baby Please Don't Go (Live)
204-Soon Forgotten (Live)
205-(I Wanna Put A) Tiger In Your Tank (Live)
206-I Feel So Good (Live)
207-Got My Mojo Working, Part 1 (Live)
208-Got My Mojo Working, Part 2 (Live)
209-Goodbye Newport Blues (Live)
210-Real Love
211-Lonesome Bedroom Blues
212-Messin' With The Man
213-Going Home
214-Down By The Deep Blue Sea
215-Muddy Waters Twist
216-Tough Times
217-You Shook Me
218-You Need Love
219-Little Brown Bird
220-Sweet Black Angel (Black Angel Blues)
221-Five Long Years
222-Brown Skin woman
223-Twenty Four Hours
2012-You Shook Me The Chess Masters Vol.3 (1958-63) (2CD)
@FLAC
I Got My Brand On You
TRACKS
01-Got My Mojo Working
02-Forty Days And Forty Nights
03-Walking Thru The Park
04-I Got My Brand On You
05-Crawlin' Kingsnake
06-She's Into Something
07-Blues Before Sunrise
08-Mean Mistreater
09-Mopper's Blues
10-Just A Dream (On My Mind)
11-I Feel So Good
12-Love Affair
13-Recipe For Love
14-Hey, Hey
15-Take The Bitter With The Sweet
16-Southbound Train
17-Double Trouble
18-Woman Wanted
19-Read Way Back
20-I'm Your Doctor
21-Tiger In Your Tank
22-Meanest Woman
23-Real Love
24-Messin' With The Man
25-Muddy Waters Twist
26-You Shook Me
27-You Need Love
MW-2013-I Got My Brand On You @320
Early Morning Blues
The 1947-55 Aristocrat & Chess Sides
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Gypsy Woman
102-Little Anna Mae
103-I Can't Be Satisfied
104-I Feel Like Going Home
105-Train Fare Home
106-Sittin' Here And Drinkin'
107-You're Gonna' Miss Me
108-Mean Red Spider
109-Streamline Woman
110-Muddy Jumps One
111-Little Geneva
112-Canary Bird
113-Screaming And Crying
114-Where's My Woman Been
115-Rollin' And Tumblin'
116-Rollin' And Tumblin' Pt.2
117-Rollin' Stone
118-Walkin' Blues
119-You're Gonna Need My Help
120-Sad Letter Blues
121-Louisiana Blues
122-Evans Shuffle
123-Long Distance Call
124-Too Young To Know
125-Appealing Blues
126-Honey Bee
127-My Fault
128-Still A Fool
201-Early Morning Blues
202-She Moves Me
203-All Night Long
204-Country Boy
205-Please Have Mercy
206-Looking For My Baby
207-Standing Around Crying
208-Gone To Main Street
209-She's All Right
210-Sad Sad Day
211-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man
212-Turn The Lamp Down Low
213-Mad Love
214-Blow Wind Blow
215-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
216-She's So Pretty
217-Just Make Love To Me
218-Oh! Yeah
219-I'm Ready
220-I Don't Know Why
221-Lovin' Man
222-I'm A Natural Born Lover
223-I Wanted To Be Loved
224-My Eyes Keep Me In Trouble
225-Mannish Boy
226-Young Fashioned Ways
227-Trouble No More
MW-2015-Early Morning Blues @FLAC
(Thanks to Bluestender)
Muddy Waters 100
TRACKS
01-Got My Mojo Workin' (Shemekia Copeland)
02-Still A Fool (Derek Trucks)
03-I Be's Troubled (Bob Margolin)
04-I'm Ready (Johnny Winter)
05-Mannish Boy
06-Rosalie
07-Why Don't You Live So God Can Use You
08-Good News (James Cotton)
09-Trouble No More (Feat. Billy Branch)
10-She Moves Me
11-Can't Get No Grindin' (Billy Branch)
12-Forty Days And Forty Nights (Gary Clark Jr)
13-Last Time I Fool Around With (Keb Mo)
14-I Feel So Good (James Cotton)
15-Feel Like Going Home
MW-2015-Muddy Waters 100 @FLAC
The Chess Singles Collection
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-Rollin' Stone
102-Walkin' Blues
103-You're Gonna Need My Help
104-Sad Letter Blues
105-Louisiana Blues
106-Evans Shuffle
107-Long Distance Call
108-Too Young To Know
109-Honey Bee
110-Appealing Blues
111-Still A Fool
112-My Fault
113-She Moves Me
114-Early Morning Blues
115-All Night Long
116-Country Boy
117-Please Have Mercy
118-I Can't Be Satisfied
119-Standing Around Crying
120-Gone To Main Street
121-She's All Right
122-Sad Sad Day
123-Turn The Lamp Down Low
124-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man
125-Mad Love
126-Blow Wind Blow
201-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
202-She's So Pretty
203-Just Make Love To Me
204-Oh Yeh!
205-I'm Ready
206-I Don't Know Why
207-I'm A Natural Born Lover
208-Lovin' Man
209-I Want To Be Loved
210-My Eyes Keep Me In Trouble
211-Manish Boy
212-Young Fashioned Ways
213-Sugar Sweet
214-Trouble No More
215-Forty Days And Forty Nights
216-All Aboard
217-Don't Go No Farther
218-Diamonds At Your Feet
219-Just To Be With You
220-I Got To Find My Baby
221-Got My Mojo Working
222-Rock Me
223-Good News
224-Come Home Baby
225-I Live The Life I Love
226-Evil
301-I Won't Go On
302-She's Got It
303-Close To You
304-She's Nineteen Years Old
305-Walkin' Thru The Park
306-Mean Mistreater
307-Clouds In My Heart
308-Ooh Wee
309-Take The Bitter With The Sweet
310-She's Into Somethin'
311-Recipe For Love
312-Tell Me Baby
313-I Feel So Good
314-When I Get To Thinking
315-Read Way Back
316-I'm Your Doctor
317-Look What You've Done
318-Love Affair
319-Tiger In Your Tank
320-Meanest Woman
321-Got My Mojo Working Part 1 (live)
322-Woman Wanted
323-Messin' With The Man
324-Lonesome Room Blues
325-Going Home
326-Tough Times
327-You Shook Me
MW-2015-The Chess Singles Collection @320.CD1-3
All The Best
TRACKS
01-All Night Long
02-Come to Me Baby
03-Country Blues
04-Country Boy
05-Down South Blues
06-Early Morning Blues
07-Gypsy Woman
08-Hey Hey
09-Honey Bee
10-Howling Wolf
11-I Can't Be Satisfied
12-I Want to Be Loved
13-I'm Your Hootchie Koochie Man
14-Kind Hearted Woman
15-Rollin' Stone
16-She Moves Me
17-Tell Me Baby
18-This Pain
19-Trouble No More
20-Walking Blues
MW-2016-All the Best @320
Blues Runs Deep
(Live)
TRACKS
01-Caldonia
02-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Mannish Boy
04-Howlin' Wolf
05-Corrina, Corrina
06-Baby Please Don't Go
07-I Got My Mojo Working
08-J.P. Boogie
09-Goin' Down Slow
10-Junior Shuffle
MW-2018-Blues Runs Deep (Live) @FLAC
Can't Be Satisfied:
The Very Best of Muddy Waters
(1947-75)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Gypsy Woman
102-I Can't Be Satisfied
103-Train Fare Home
104-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Pt. 1)
105-Rollin' Stone (Alternate Take)
106-Walkin' Blues
107-Louisiana Blues
108-Honey Bee
109-Baby, Please Don't Go
110-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
111-Just Make Love To Me
112-I'm Ready
113-Mannish Boy
114-Sugar Sweet
115-Trouble No More
116-Close To You
117-I Feel So Good
118-I Got My Brand On You (Newport 1960)
119-You Shook Me
120-You Need Love
201-Five Long Years
202-She's Nineteen Years Old
203-Got My Mojo Working
204-The Same Thing
205-My Home Is In The Delta
206-Big Leg Woman
207-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
208-My John The Conqueror Root
209-Short Dress Woman
210-Corine, Corina
211-Bird Nest On The Ground
212-Mannish Boy (Electric Mud Version)
213-Herbert Harper's Free Press News
.....(Electric Mud Version)
214-Screamin' And Cryin'
215-Long Distance Call
.....(Super Cosmic Jamboree 1969)
216-Country Boy (Mr. Kelly's 1971)
217-Blow Wind Blow (Mr. Kelly's 1971)
218-Young Fashioned Ways
219-Can't Get No Grindin'
.....(What's The Matter With The Meal)
220-Let The Good Times Roll
MW-2018-Can't Be Satisfied The Very Best Of MW (1947-75) @FLAC
Live In Boston:
The WBCN Broadcast
TRACKS
01-Caledonia
02-Kansas City
03-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Mad Love (I Want You To Love Me)
05-Baby Please Don't Go
06-Long Distance Call
07-Mannish Boy
08-Got My Mojo Working
09-You Don't Have To Go
MW-2018-Live In Boston The WBCN Broadcast @320
Muddy's Blues Greatest
TRACKS
01-Mannish Boy
02-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Baby Please Don't Go
04-Got My Mojo Workin'
05-All Night Long
06-Please Have Mercy
07-Young Fashioned Ways
08-Gone To Main Street
09-Sad, Sad Day
10-Rollin' Stone
11-I'm Ready
12-I Just Want To Make Love To You
13-They Call Me Muddy Waters
14-Mean Red Spider
15-Gypsy Woman
16-I Can't Be Satisfied
17-Hard Day Blues
18-Screamin' And Cryin'
19-You're Gonna Miss Me
20-Train Fare Home Blues
MW-2018-Muddy_s Blues Greatest @FLAC
Best Blues Ever
TRACKS
01-Hoochie Coochie Man
02-Mannish Boy
03-Forty Days and Forty Nights
04-Got My Mojo Workin'
05-Trouble No More
06-I Just Want to Make Love to You
07-Close to You
08-Rock Me
09-Hey Hey
10-You've Got to Get Sick
....and Die Some of These Days
11-Long Distance Call
12-I'm Ready
13-I Be's Troubled
14-Lonesome Road Blues
15-She's 19 Years Old
16-She's so Pretty
MW-2019-Best Blues Ever @FLAC
The Complete Recordings
(1941-48)
2019-The Complete Recordings (1941-48)
Missing ! Looking For It !!
The Hoochie Coochie Man
TRACKS
01-Mannish Boy
02-I Just Want To Make Love To You
03-Got My Mojo Working
04-Honey Bee
05-Good News
06-Don't Go No Farther
07-Just To Be With You
08-Look What You've Done
09-Hoochie Coochie Man
10-Forty Days And Forty Nights
11-Long Distance Call
12-Rollin' Stone
13-I'm Ready
14-Lonesome Road Blues
15-She Moves Me
16-Diamonds At Your Feet
MW-2019-The Hoochie Coochie Man @FLAC
The Montreux Years
(1972-77)
TRACKS
01-Nobody Knows Chicago Like I Do (Montreux 1977)
02-Mannish Boy (Montreux 1974)
03-Long Distance Call (Montreux 1972)
04-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Montreux 1972)
05-County Jail (Montreux 1972)
06-Got My Mojo Working (Montreux 1977)
07-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man (Montreux 1977)
08-I'm Ready (Montreux 1974)
09-Still A Fool (Montreux 1977)
10-Trouble No More (Montreux 1977)
11-Rosalie (Montreux 1972)
12-Rock Me Baby (Montreux 1972)
13-Same Thing (Montreux 1974)
14-Howlin' Wolf (Montreux 1977)
15-Can't Get No Grindin' (Montreux 1977)
16-Electric Man (Montreux 1974)
MW-2021-The Montreux Years (1972-77) @FLAC
This Is Muddy Waters
TRACKS
01-Train Fare Home
02-Hey, Hey
03-Honey Bee
04-You Gonna' Miss Me
05-Burr Clover Blues
06-You Got to Take Sick
....& Die Some of These Days
07-Rollin' Stone
08-Mannish Boy
09-Early Morning Blues
10-Got My Mojo Working
11-I Can't Be Satisfied
12-Gypsy Woman
13-Oh Yeah
14-Mean Red Spider
15-Country Blues
16-Sad Letter Blues
17-32-20 Blues
18-Diamonds at Your Feet
19-Come to Me Baby
20-Rock Me
MW-2022-This Is Muddy Waters @FLAC
COLLECTION
Vol.47 Muddy Waters & Junior Wells
Vol.47
01-Country Blues (Muddy Waters)
02-I Be's Troubled (Muddy Waters)
03-Burr Clover Farm Blues (Muddy Waters)
04-Take a Walk with Me (Muddy Waters)
05-Burr Clover Blues (Muddy Waters)
06-Walking Blues (Muddy Waters)
07-I Can't Be Satisfied (Muddy Waters)
08-Gypsy Woman (Muddy Waters)
09-I Feel Like Going Home (Muddy Waters)
10-Little Anna Mae (Muddy Waters)
11-Hoodoo Man (Junior Wells)
12-Junior's Wail (Junior Wells)
13-Tomorrow Night (Junior Wells)
14-Please Throw This Poor Dog a Bone (Junior Wells)
15-Blues Hit Big Town (Junior Wells)
16-Bout the Break of Day (Junior Wells)
17-So All Alone (Junior Wells)
18-Cut That Out (Junior Wells)
19-Ways Like an Angel (Junior Wells)
20-Lord Lord (Junior Wells)
ABC Vol.47-Muddy Waters & Junior Wells @FLAC
Hoochie Coochie Man
TRACKS
1964-Muddy Waters
01-Country Boy
02-Baby Please Don't Go
03-Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Sittin' and Thinkin'
05-19 Years Old
06-County Jail
07-Long Distance Call
08-Rock Me Baby
09-Sweet Little Angel
10-Rosalie
11-All Night Long
12-Early Morning Blues
VA-American blues legends @320 1964-Muddy Waters
1963
TRACKS
01. Memphis Slim / The Blues is Everywhere
02. M.Slim, W.Dixon, M.'Guitar' Murphy, B.Stepney / John
Henry
03. M.Slim, W.Dixon, M.'Guitar' Murphy, B.Stepney / Wish
Me Well
04. M. Slim, W.Dixon, M.'Guitar' Murphy, B.Stepney /
Memphis
05. Muddy Waters / My Captain
06. Muddy Waters / Catfish Blues
07. M.Waters, O.Spann, W.Dixon, M.Murphy, B.Stepney / Blow
Wind
08. M.Waters, O.Spann, W.Dixon, M.Murphy / My Home is In
the Delta
09. M.Waters, O.Spann, W.Dixon, M.Murphy, B.Stepney / Five
Long
10. SB.Williamson, O.Spann, W.Dixon, M.Murphy / That's All
I Want
11. S.B. Williamson, O.Spann, W.Dixon, M.Murphy / Don't
Misuse Me
12. SB.Williamson, O.Spann, W.Dixon, M.Murphy/ I Don't
Know
13. Sonny Boy Williamson / I'm Gettin' Tired
14. O.Spann, W.Dixon, M.Murphy, SB.Williamson / Goin' Down
Slow
15. Sonny Boy Williamson / Sonny Boy's Harmonica Blues
01. O.Spann, W.Dixon, Matt 'Guitar" Murphy, B.Stepney /
Going'
02. W.Dixon, M.Slim, M.Murphy, B.Stepney / Sittin' and
Cryin'
03. W. Dixon, M. Slim, M. Murphy, B. Stepney / Crazy for
My Baby
04. Victoria Spivey, W. Dixon, B. Stepney / Grant Spivey
05. Victoria Spivey, W. Dixon, B. Stepney / T.B. Blues
06. Big Joe Williams / Big Roll Blues
07. Big Joe Williams / Back in the Bottom Blues
08. Big Joe Williams / I Have No Friends
09. Big Joe Williams / Baby Please Don't Go
10. Lonnie Johnson / Careless Love
11. Lonnie Johnson / C.C. Rider
12. Lonnie Johnson / It's Too Late To Cry
13. M.'Guitar'Murphy, M.Slim, W.Dixon, B.Stepney / Matt's
Guitar
VA-1963-American Folk Blues Festival @FLAC 1962-1965
TRACKS
01-Highway 61 (Mississippi Fred McDowell)
02-Baby Please Don't Go (Lightnin' Hopkins)
03-Della Mae (John Lee Hooker)
04-Wish Me Well (Memphis Slim)
05-Five Long Years (Muddy Waters)
06-Hound Dog (Big Mama Thornton)
07-Dust My Broom (Howlin' Wolf)
08-I'm In Love (T-Bone Walker)
09-Everytime I Get To Drinkin' (Sunnyland Slim)
10-First Time I Met The Blues (Buddy Guy)
11-Slip-In Mules (Sugar Pie DeSanto)
12-Love My Baby (Shakey Jake)
13-Five Long Years 2 (Eddie Boyd)
14-Dissatisfied (Sonny Boy Williamson 2)
15-Goin' Down Slow (Otis Spann)
16-Crying At The Station (Brownie McGhee)
17-Slow Down Woman (J.B. Lenoir)
VA-AFBF 1962-65 @FLAC
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Hard Day Blues
102-Burying Ground Blues
103-Gypsy Woman
104-I Can't Be Satisfied
105-I Feel Like Going Home
106-Mean Disposition
107-Train Fare Home
108-You're Gonna Miss Me
109-Mean Red Spider
110-Streamline Woman
111-Stand Here Trembling
112-Muddy Jumps One
113-Little Geneva
114-Screamin' And Cryin'
115-Where's My Woman Been
116-Last Time I Fool Around With You
117-Rollin'stone
118-Walking Blues
119-Rollin' And Tumblin' Part 1&2
120-You're Gonna Need My Help I Said
121-Sad Letter Blues
122-Louisana Blues
201-Evans shuffle
202-long distance call
203-honey bee
204-she moves me
205-still a fool
206-stuff you gotta watch
207-all night long
208-please have mercy
209-gone to main street
210-standing around crying
211-my life is ruined
212-she's all right
213-sad sad day
214-turn the lamp down low
215-mad love
216-blow wind blow
217-I'm your hoochie coochie man
218-she's so pretty
219-just make love to me
220-oh yeah
221-I don't know why
222-I'm ready
MW-2005-BD Blues @ALAC.CD1-2
My Home Is In The Delta
TRACKS
01-My Home Is In The Delta
02-Country Boy
03-Cold Weather Blues
04-Sad Letter
05-Feel Like Going Home
06-You Don't Have To Go
07-County Jail
08-Lonesome Day
09-Deep Down In My Heart
10-Born Lover
11-Smokestack Lightnin'
12-Mean Mistreater
13-Close To You
14-She's Got It
15-Trouble No More
16-They Call Me Muddy Waters
17-Don't Get No Further
18-Rock Me
19-Howlin' Wolf
20-Crawlin' Kingsnake
BE-MW-My Home Is in the Delta @ALAC
The Father of The Chicago Blues
TRACKS
01-Sugar Sweet
02-Twenty Four Hours
03-All Aboard
04-Hoochie Coochie
05-I'm Ready
06-Long Distance Call
07-I Want To Love Me
08-Honry Bee
09-Gone To Main Street
10-She Moves Me
11-I Can't Call Her Sugar
12-I Can't Be Satisfied
13-Rollin' Stone
14-You Gonna Miss Me
15-Baby, Please Don't Go
16-Standing Around Crying
17-Got My Mojo Working
18-Still A Fool
19-Louisanna Blues
20-I Just Want To Make Love To You
21-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
22-Blow Wind Blow
23-Forty Days And Forty Nights
24-Walkin' Thru The Park
BE-MW-The Father Of The Chicago Blues@FLAC
VOL.2 CD1-Muddy Waters
Goin' Home (live in Paris 1970)
CD1
101-Chicken Shack
102-Carrey Shuffle
103-After Hours
104-Train fare Home
105-Honey Bee
106-Blow Wind Blow
107-Long Distance Call
108-Trouble No More
109-Hoochi Coochie Man
110-Mojo Workin'
111-Goin' Home
VA-6 Blues Giants Live @FLAC Vol2 CD1
Muddy Waters
TRACKS
1. Country Blues (Morganfield)
2. I Be's Troubled (Morganfield)
3. Burr Clover Farm Blues (Morganfield)
4. Take A Walk With Me (Morganfield)
5. Burr Clover Blues (Morganfield)
6. Walkin' Blues (R. Johnson)
7. I Can't Be Satisfied (Morganfield)
8. Gypsy Woman (Morganfield)
9. Mean Read Spider (Morganfield)
10. I Feel Like Going Home (Morganfield)
11. Little Anna Mea (Morganfield)
12. Train Fare Home Blues (Morganfield)
13. Little Geneva (Morganfield)
14. Rollin' And Tumblin' (Morganfield)
15. Streamline Woman (Morganfield)
16. Rolling Stone (Morganfield)
17. You Gonna Miss Me (Morganfield)
Vol.11 I'm a Country Boy
(LP)
TRACKS
01-Tiger In Your Tank
02-I Can't Be Satisfied
03-Country Boy
04-Messin' With The Man
05-Land Lady
06-When The Eagle Flies
07-County Jail
08-Got My Mojo Workin', Pts. 1 & 2
09-Kinfolk's Blues
10-Love Affair
11-Memphis Blues (Goin' Back To M.)
12-Woman Wanted
13-Put Me On Your Lay Away Plan
Vol.03 Muddy Waters & Memphis Slim
TRACKS
01-Hoochie Coochie Man (Muddy Waters)
02-Walkin' Thru The Park (Muddy Waters)
03-Boogie Woogie Memphis (Memphis Slim)
04-Rollin' And Tumbin' (Memphis Slim)
05-How Long (Live) (Memphis Slim)
06-Rock Me (Muddy Waters)
07-Blow Wind Blow (Muddy Waters)
08-John Henry (Memphis Slim)
09-Stack Alee (Memphis Slim)
10-How Long (Memphis Slim)
11-All This Piano Boogie (Memphis Slim)
12-Bye Bye Baby (Memphis Slim)
13-Love My Baby (Memphis Slim)
14-When The Sun Goes Down (Memphis Slim)
15-Some Day Baby (Memphis Slim)
16-Slim's Slow Blues (Memphis Slim)
17-Gee Ain't It Hard To Find Somebody (Memphis Slim)
CBC Vol.03 Muddy Waters & Memphis Slim @ALAC
TRACKS
01-Last Nite
02-Harry's Groove
03-Instrumental With Spoken Intro By Muddy Waters
04-Nine Below Zero
05-Baby Please Don't Go
06-They Call Me Muddy Waters
07-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
08-Manish Boy
09-Lonesome In My Bedroom
10-Corrine Corrina
11-Kansas City
12-Caldonia
13-Long Distance Call
14-Hold It
15-Got My Mojo Working (Encore)
CBLD Vol.02 Muddy Waters (Chicago, 1979) @ALAC
Vol.10 - Rock Me
Vol.10
01-Sugar Sweet
02-Trouble No More
03-All Aboard
04-Don't Go No Further
05-I Love The Life I Live, I Live The Life I Love
06-Rock Me
07-Got My Mojo Working
08-She's Got It
09-Close To You
10-Walking Thru The Park
11-Mean Mistreater
12-Lonesome Road Blues
13-Mopper's Blues
14-Southbound Train
15-Take The Bitter With The Sweet
16-She's Into Something
CBM-Vol.10 Muddy Waters @FLAC
Vol.39 Funky Butt
Vol.39
01-Can't Get No Grindin'
02-Mother's Bad Luck Child
03-Funky Butt
04-Sad Letter
05-Someday I'm Gonna Ketch You
06-Love Weapon
07-Garbage Man
08-After Hours
09-Whiskey Ain't No Good
10-Muddy Waters' Shuffle
11-Rollin' And Tumblin'
12-Just To Be With You
13-Electric Man
14-Trouble No More
15-'unk' In Funk
16-Drive My Blues Away
17-Katie
18-Waterboy, Waterboy
19-Everything Is Gonna Be Alright
CBM-Vol.39 Muddy Waters @FLAC
(CBMCD)
CHICAGO 1979
TRACKS
01-Last Night
02-Harry's Groove
03-Instrumental With Spoken
....Intro by Muddy Waters
04-Nine Below Zero
05-Baby Please Don't Go
06-They Call Me Muddy Waters
07-Everything Gonna Be Alright
08-Mannish Boy
09-Lonesome in My Bedroom
10-Corrina, Corrina
11-Kansas City
12-Caldonia
13-Long Distance Call
14-Hold It
15-Got My Mojo Working (Encore)
Muddy Waters-Chicago 1979 (CBMCD) @FLAC
Vol.47 - Honey Bee
TRACKS
01-Howlin' Wolf
02-Garbage Man
03-Mannish Boy
04-Blow Wind Blow
05-Honey Bee
06-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
07-Long Distance Call
08-Troubles No More
09-Train Fare Home
10-Baby Please Don't Go
11-Going Home
12-Everything Gonna Be Alright
13-Off the Wall
14-Can't Get No Grindin'
...(What's the Matter With the Meal)
15-After Hours
16-Got My Mojo Working
CBS Vol.47 Muddy Waters @ALAC
(1941-47)
TRACKS
01-Country Blues
02-I Be's Troubled
03-Burr Clover Farm Blues
04-Ramblin' Kid Blues
05-Rosalie
06-Joe Turner Blues
07-Pearlie May Blues
08-Take A Walk With Me
09-Burr Clover Farm Blues
10-I Be Bound To Write To You
11-You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
12-You Got To Take Sick And Die Some Of These Days
13-Why Don't You Live So God Can Use You
14-Country Blues
15-You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
16-32-20 Blues
17-Mean Red Spider
18-Jitterbug Blues
19-Hard Day Blues
20-Burying Ground Blues
21-Gypsy Woman
22-Little Anna Mae
CHLL-Muddy Waters-Chronological Classics (1941-47) @FLAC
(1948-50)
TRACKS
01-Good Lookin' Woman
02-Mean Disposition
03-I Can't Be Satisfied
04-I Feel Like Goin' Home
05-Train Fare Home
06-Down South Blues
07-Kind Hearted Woman
08-Sittin' Here And Drinkin'
09-You're Gonna Miss Me
10-Mean Red Spider
11-Standin' Here Tremblin'
12-Streamlined Woman
13-Hard Days
14-Muddy Jumps One
15-Little Geneva
16-Canary Bird
17-Burying Ground
18-You're Gonna Need My Help
19-Screaming And Crying
20-Where's My Woman Been
21-Last Time I Fool Around With You
22-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Part 1)
23-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Part 2)
24-Rollin' Stone
25-Walkin' Blues
CHLL-Muddy Waters-Chronological Classics (1948-50) @FLAC
(1950-52)
TRACKS
01-You're Gonna Need My Help I Said
02-Sad Letter Blues
03-Early Morning Blues (Before Daybreak)
04-Appealing Blues (Hello Little Girl)
05-Louisiana Blues
06-Evans Shuffle (Ebony Boogie)
07-Long Distance Call
08-Too Young to Know
09-Honey Bee
10-Howlin' Wolf
11-Country Boy (All Night Long)
12-She Moves Me
13-My Fault
14-Still a Fool
15-They Call Me Muddy Waters
16-All Night Long
17-All Night Long [Faster Version]
18-Stuff You Gotta Watch
19-Lonesome Day
20-Please Have Mercy
21-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man
22-Standing Around Crying
23-Gone to Main Street
24-Iodine in My Coffee
CHLL-Muddy Waters-Chronological Classics (1950-52) @FLAC
(1941-50)
TRACKS
01-Country Blues.m4a
02-I Be' s Troubled.m4a
03-Ramblin' Kid Blues.m4a
04-Rosalie.m4a
05-Joe Turner Blues.m4a
06-Pearlie May Blues.m4a
07-Take A Walk With Me.m4a
08-Burr Clover Blues.m4a
09-I Be Bound To Write To You.m4a
10-You Gonna Miss Me When Im Gone.m4a
11-You Got To Take Sick and Die Some Of These Days.m4a
12-Why Dont You Live So God Can Use You.m4a
13-Country Blues No. 2.m4a
14-Mean Red Spider.m4a
15-I'm Gonna Cut Your Head.m4a
16-Atomic Bomb Blues.m4a
17-Tomorrow Will Be Too Late.m4a
18-Jitterbug Blues.m4a
19-Hard Day Blues.m4a
20-Buryin' Ground Blues.m4a
21-Come To Me Baby.m4a
22-You Can't Make The Grade.m4a
23-Rollin' and Tumblin' Part 1.m4a
24-Rollin' and Tumblin' Part 2.m4a
DOCD5146-Muddy Waters (1941-50) @ALAC
CD2 - Mannish Boy
CD2 - MUDDY WATERS
01. (I´m Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
02. Key To The Highway
03. I Just Want To Make Love To You
04. Baby, Please Don´t Go
05. Mannish Boy
06. I Want To Be Loved
07. I Can´t Be Satisfied
08. Rollin´ And Tumblin´
09. I Got My Mojo Workin´
10. Walking Blues
11. Rollin´ Stone
12. Gypsy Woman
13. (I Feel Like) Going Home
14. Can`t Lose What You Ain´t Never Had
15. Honey Bee
16. Forty Days And Forty Nights
17. Standing ´round Crying
18. Goin´ Home
VA-Golden Blues Box (Limited Edition) @320 CD2
Got my Mojo Working
TRACKS
01-Muddy Waters Twist
02-Read Way Back
03-Rock Me
04-Hey, Hey
05-My Dog Can't Bark
06-Corine, Corina
07-Got My Mojo Working
08-Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
09-My Home Is In The Delta
10-She's Into Something
11-Tiger In Your Tank
12-My John The Conquer Root
13-Short Dress Woman
14-Betty And Dupree
15-Coming Round The Mountain
LGDR-CD10 Muddy Waters @FLAC
presents: MUDDY WATERS
TRACKS
01-Country Blues, Number One
02-Burying Ground Blues
03-I Can't Be Satisfied
04-Rollin' & Tumblin', Part One
05-Rollin' Stone
06-Louisiana Blues
07-Long Distance Call
08-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man (Willie Dixon)
09-I Just Want To Make Love To You (Willie Dixon)
10-Mannish Boy
...(McKinley Morganfield, Met London, Elias McDaniel)
11-Trouble No More
12-Rock Me
13-Got My Mojo Working (Preston Foster)
14-You Shook Me (Willie Dixon - J.B. Lenoir)
15-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
16-The Blues Had A Baby And They Named It Rock 'n' Roll
...(McKinley Morganfield-Brownie McGhee)
MSPB-Muddy Waters @FLAC
Vol.11 - Chicago Blues
Vol.11
01-Baby, Please Don't Go
02-Soon Forgotten
03-Corinne, Corrina
04-After Hours
05-Howlin' Wolf
06-Junior Shuffle
07-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
08-Floyd's Guitar Blues
09-J.P. Boogie
10-Goin' Down Slow
11-What's The Matter With The Mill
TBC-Vol.11-Muddy Waters (Chicago Blues) @FLAC
Waters Pass
TRACKS
01-32_20 Blues
02-Walkin' Blues
03-Streamline Woman
04-Little Anna Mea
05-I Feel Like Going Home
06-Gypsy Woman
07-Mean Red Spider
08-Little Geneva
09-Rollin' And Tumblin'
10-Why Don't You Live So God Can Use You
11-I Be's Troubled
12-I Can't Be Satisfied
13-You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
14-Train Fare Home Blues
15-I Be Bound To Write To You
16-Country Blues
TBD-MW-Waters Pass @320
CD21 - Muddy Waters
TRACKS
01-Mannish Boy
02-Bus Driver
03-I Want To Be Loved
04-Jealous Hearted Man
05-I Can't Be Satisfied
06-The Blues Had A Baby
...And They Named It Rock And Roll #2
07-Deep Down In Florida
08-Crosseyed Cat
09-Little Girl
10-Walking Through The Park [bonus]
TPBC-CD21 Muddy Waters @FLAC
to Muddy Waters
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Country Blues, Number One
102-Take A Walk With Me
103-I Be Bound To Write To You
104-You Got To Take Sick And Die Some Of These Days
105-Burying Ground Blues
106-I Can't Be Satisfied
107-I Feel Like Going Home
108-You Gonna Miss Me
109-Mean Red Spider
110-Louisiana Blues
111-Streamline Woman
112-Train Fare Home
113-Hello Little Girl (Appealing Blues)
114-Screamin' And Cryin'
115-You're Gonna Need My Help
116-Rollin' Stone
117-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Part 1)
118-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Part 2)
119-Walking Blues
120-Long Distance Call
121-Honey Bee
201-My Babe (Little Walter)
202-Cotton Crop Blues (James Cotton)
203-Walking By Myself (Jimmy Rogers)
204-Hoodoo Man Blues (Junior Wells)
205-Black Gal Blues (Walter Horton)
206-Dust My Broom (Robert Lockwood Jr.)
207-Rockin' And Rollin' (Lil' Son Jackson)
208-Sweet Angel (Earl Hooker)
209-Rollin' & Tumblin' (Part.1) (Baby Face Leroy Foster)
210-Rollin' & Tumblin' (Part.2) (Baby Face Leroy Foster)
211-Sit and Cry the Blues (Buddy Guy)
212-One Doggone Reason ('St. Louis' Jimmy Oden)
213-I Can't Quit You Baby (Otis Rush)
MW-2010-The Rough Guide to Muddy Waters (2CD) @FLAC
⬇️ THE ULTIMATE JAZZ ARCHIVE ⬇️
Set14 - CD2
TRACKS
201-Country Blues
202-I Be's Troubled
203-Burr Clover Farm Blues
204-Take A Walk With Me
205-Burr Clover Blues
206-Walkin' Blues
207-Can't Be Satisfied
208-Gypsy Woman
209-Mean Red Spider
210-I Feel Like Going Home
211-Little Anna Mae
212-Train Fare Home Blues
213-Little Geneva
214-Rollin' And Tumblin'
215-Steeamline
216-Rolling Stone
217-You Gonna Miss Me
TUJA-Set14 CD 2 Muddy Waters @320
COLLABORATION
B.B. King & Muddy Waters
(2CD)
CD1
101-The Thrill Is Gone
102-Paying The Cost To Be The Boss
103-Don't Answer The Door
104-I Like To Live The Love
105-Why I Sing The Blues
106-To Know You Is To Love You
107-When Love Comes To Town
108-Playin' With My Friends
109-Never Make A Move Too Soon
110-Hummingbird
111-Ain't Nobody Home
112-The Blues Come Over Me
113-You Put It On Me
114-Messy But Good
115-Sweet Sixteen
116-Three O'clock Blues
117-Let The Good Times Roll
CD2
201-Mannish Boy
202-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
203-I Just Want To Make Love To You
204-I'm Ready
205-Young Fashioned Ways
206-Gypsy Woman
207-I Can't Be Satisfied
208-Rollin' And Tumblin'
209-Honey Bee
210-Baby Please Don't Go
211-I Want You To Love Me
212-Got My Mojo Working
213-Trouble No More
214-My Love Strikes Like Lightnin'
215-You Shook Me
216-Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
217-Garbage Man
218-She's Alright
219-Let's Spend The Night Together
BBK-2003-B.B. King & Muddy Waters (320)
⬇️ BIG MAMA THORTON ⬇️
The Muddy Waters Blues Band
TRACKS
01-I'm Feeling Alright
02-Sometimes I Have a Heartache
03-Black Rat (take 4)
04-Life Goes On
05-Everything Gonna Be Alright
06-Big Mama's Bumble Bee Blues
07-Gimme a Penny (take 6)
08-Looking the World Over
09-I Feel the Way I Feel
10-Guide Me Home
11-Black Rat (take 2)
12-Wrapped Tight
13-Gimme a Penny (take 5)
14-Big Mama's Shuffle
15-Since I Fell for You
16-I'm Feeling Alright (fast version)
17-Big Mama's Blues (My Love)
BMT-1966-With The Muddy Waters Blues Band @FLAC
In Europe
with Muddy Waters' Blues Band
TRACKS
01-Swing It On Home
02-Sweet Little Angel
03-Little Red Rooster
04-Unlucky Girls
05-Hound Dog
06-My Heavy Load
07-School Boy
08-Down- Home Shakedown
09-Your Love Is Where It Ought To Be
10-Session Blues
11-I'm Feeling Alright
12-Sometimes I Have A Heartache
13-Black Rat
14-Life Goes On
15-Everything Gonna Be Alright
16-Bumble Bee
17-Looking The World Over
18-I Feel The Way I Feel
19-My Love
BMT-1966 In Europe + with Muddy Waters' Blues Band @320
Signature Licks
(DVD)
BM-MW-1998-Signature Licks (DVD) @MKV
MUDDY WATERS TRIBUTE BAND
Live at Rockpalast
(Open Air Festival Loreley, Germany)
TRACKS
01-Clouds in My Heart
02-Walkin' Thru the Park
03-You Can't Loose What You Ain't Had
04-You Don't Have to Go
05-Honey Bee
06-Everything Gonna Be Alright
07-Laundromat Blues
08-I'm Ready
09-If the Washing Don't Get You,
.....The Rinsing Will
10-Hard Hard Way
11-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
12-Gone to Main Street
13-Got My Mojo Working
14-Mannish Boy
MWTB-1996.06.23-Live at Rockpalast @FLAC
You're Gonna Miss Me
(When I'm Dead & Gone)
TRACKS
01-Trouble No More (Gregg Allman, Jerry Portnoy)
02-Clouds In My Heart (Buddy Guy)
03-I Don't Know Why (Junior Wells, Bob Margolin)
04-You Can't Lose What You Never Had
...(L Jr.Johnson, P.Perkins, B.Margolin)
05-Don't Go No Further (Bob Margolin, Jerry Portnoy)
06-Going To Main Street
...(Levon Helm, Bob Margolin, Jerry Portnoy)
07-Going Down Slow (Pinetop Perkins, Jerry Portnoy)
08-Blow Wind Blow (James Cotton, Pinetop Perkins)
09-Honey Bee (Calvin 'fuzz' Jones, Bob Margolin)
10-Sugar Sweet (Willie Smith, Jerry Portnoy)
11-Messin' With The Man
...(Bob Margolin, Sonny Landreth)
12-Muddy's Shuffle (Jerry Portnoy)
13-Mean Mistreater
...(Koko Taylor, Jerry Portnoy, Bob Margolin)
14-Walking Through The Park
...(Peter Wolf, Billy Branch)
MWTB-1996-You're Gonna Miss Me @ALAC
Live The Life
TRACKS
01-Been A Long, Long Time
02-Look Under My Bed
03-Tribute To Martin Luther King
04-Sarah Street
05-Worried Life Blues
06-Kansas City
07-Tin Pan Alley
08-5 Long Years
09-Live The Life I Love
10-I Wanna Go Home
11-Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
12-High Rising
13-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
14-What's On Your Worried Mind
15-Mean Old Train
16-My Baby Left Me
OSN-MW-1997-Otis Spann Live The Life @FLAC
⬇️ St. LOUIS JIMMY ODEN ⬇️
(1932-48)
TRACKS
01-Patrol Wagon Blues (Jimmie Oden)
02-Warning Spirit Blues (Jimmie Oden)
03-My Dream Blues (Jimmie Oden)
04-Six feet in the ground (Old Man Oden)
05-Pipe laying blues (Old Man Oden)
06-Some sweet day (Old Man Oden)
07-Silk worm Blues (Old Man Oden)
08-The road to ruin (Old Man Oden)
09-Thick and thin (Old Man Oden)
10-Come day go day (St. Louis Jimmy)
11-Lost ball bllues (St. Louis Jimmy)
12-St Louis woman blues (St. Louis Jimmy)
13-Cant stand your evil ways (St. Louis Jimmy)
14-My story blues (St. Louis Jimmy)
16-Florida Hurricane (St. Louis Jimmy)
16-So nice and kind (St. Louis Jimmy)
SLJO-1948-St. Louis Jimmy Oden (1932-48) @FLAC
Jivin' Boogie
(1947-48)
TRACKS
01-Johnson Machine Gun
02-Fly Right Little Girl
03-Farewell Little Girl
04-Broke And Hungry
05-Illinois Central
06-Nappy Head Woman
07-Across The Hall Blues
08-Walking With The Blues
09-Sweet Lucy Blues
10-No Whiskey Blues
11-Jivin' Boogie
12-Brown Skin Woman
13-My Heavy Load
14-Keep Your Hands Out Of My Money
15-She Ain't Nowhere
16-My Baby, My Baby
17-Roll Tumble And Slip
18-Four O'Clock Blues
SSM-1948-Jivin' Boogie (1947-48) @FLAC
BLUES IN CONCERT
TRACKS
01-Everythings Gonna Be Alright (Muddy Waters)
02-Pressure Cooker (Clarence 'gatemouth' Brown)
03-I'll Take Care Of You (Bobby 'blue' Bland)
04-Nine Below Zero (Muddy Waters)
05-I'll Play The Blues For You (Albert King)
06-Soul Of A Man (Bobby 'blue' Bland)
07-Baby Please Don't Go (Muddy Waters)
08-Stormy Monday Blues (Albert King)
09-Ain't That Lovin' You (Bobby 'blue' Bland)
10-They Call Me Muddy Waters (Muddy Waters)
11-Frosty (Clarence 'gatemouth' Brown)
12-Born Under A Bad Sign (Albert King)
VA-Blues in Concert 95 @FLAC
CHICAGO BLUES
(DVD)
VA-Chicago Blues (DVD) @MKV
KING BISCUIT FLOWER HOUR 1977
(Live)
TRACKS
01-Hideaway
02-I'm Ready
03-Love With A Feeling
04-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
05-Rocket 88
06-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
07-Walking By Myself
08-The Blues Instrumental
09-Anna Lee - Band Introductions
10-Muddy Waters Introduction
11-Kansas City
12-Caldonia
13-Hoochie Coochie Man
14-Howlin' Wolf
15-Walking Through The Park
16-The Blues Had A Baby
....& They Named It Rock'n'Roll
17-Mannish Boy
18-Got My Mojo Working
19-Black Cat Bones - Dust My Broom
20-Dealin' With The Devil
VA-King Biscuit Flower Hour 1977 (Live) @FLAC
MUDDY WATERS ALL-STAR
Tribute to a Legend
TRACKS
01-I'm Ready (Koko Taylor)
02-Long Distance Call (Koko Taylor)
03-She's 19 Years Old (Buddy Guy)
04-I Got A Rich Man's Woman (Charlie Musselwhite)
05-Rollin' & Tumblin' (Peter Wolf)
06-Forty Days & Forty Nights (Nick Gravenites)
07-Gypsy Woman (Mem Shannon)
08-The Same Thing (John Hiatt)
09-I Can't Be Satisfied (Keb' Mo')
10-Just To Be With You (Phoebe Snow)
11-Mean Red Spider (Robert Junior Lockwood)
12-Hoochie Coochie Man (Big Bill Morganfield)
13-Got My Mojo Working (Big Bill Morganfield & Guests)
14-Trouble No More (Muddy Waters)
VA-Muddy Waters All_Star Tribute To A Legend @320
TRACKS
01-Long Distance Call
02-Who Do You Love
03-I'm A Man
04-Bo Diddley
05-You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover
06-I Just Want To Make Love To You
07-My Babe
08-You Don't Love Me
09-Studio Chatter
10-Sad Hours
11-Juke
VA-Super Blues @ALAC
THE SUPER SUPER BLUES BAND
TRACKS
01-Long Distance Call
02-Ooh BabyWrecking My Love Life
03-Sweet Little Angel
04-Spoonful
05-Diddley Daddy
06-The Red Rooster
07-Goin' Down Slow
VA-The Super Super Blues Band @ALAC
THE CHICAGO SUPER BLUES REVISITED
(1961-62)
TRACKS
01-Lonesome Room Blues
02-Messin' With The Man
03-Tough Times
04-Going Home
05-Muddy Waters Twist
06-You Shook Me
07-You Need Love
08-Little Brown Bird
09-Back Door Man
10-Wang-Dang-Doodle
11-Down In The Bottom
12-Little Baby
13-The Red Rooster
14-Shake For Me
15-Goin' Down Slow
16-You'll Be Mine
17-Just Like I Treat You
18-I Ain't Superstitious
19-Mama's Baby
20-Do The Do
21-I Don't Play
22-As Long As I Have You
23-Crazy Legs
24-Crazy For My Baby
25-Just Your Fool
26-I Got To Find My Baby
VA-The Chicago Super Blues Revisited (1961-62) @320
BOOK
Can't Be Satisfied
The Life and Times of Muddy Waters
TRACKS
01 Mannish Boy / 1913–1925
02 Man, I Can Sing / 1926–1940
03 August 31, 1941 / 1941
04 Country Blues / 1941–1943
05 City Blues / 1943–1946
06 Rollin’ and Tumblin’ / 1947–1950
07 All-Stars / 1951–1952
08 Hoochie Coochie Man / 1953–1955
09 The Blues Had a Baby / 1955–1958
10 Screaming Guitar & Howling Piano / 1958–59
11 My Dog Can Bark / 1960–1967
12 Rollin’ Stone / 1967–1969
13 Eyes on the Prize / 1970–1975
14 Hard Again / 1976–1983
15 This Dirt Has Meaning / 1983 and After
A: Itinerary of the 1941-42
....Library of Congress Coahoma County Study
B: Muddy’s Delta Record Collection and Repertoire
C: How to Buy Muddy Waters
....and Other Related Recordings
MW-Cant Be Satisfied The Life & Times of Muddy Waters.epub
BOOTLEG
From 1958 to 1982
(SDB/FM)
1958.10.26-Free Trade Hall, Manchester, UK
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-Hoochie Coochie man
03-Blow Wind Blow
04-Long Distance Call
05-Baby Please Don't Go
06-Blues Before Sunrise
07-Rollin' Stone
08-I Can't Be Satisfied
09-I Feel Like Going Home
10-Walkin Thru The Park
11-Encore
MW-1958.10.26-Free Trade Hall, Manchester, UK @FLAC
1960.07.03-Newport Jazz Festival, Newport
TRACKS
01-I Got My Brand On You
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Baby Please Don't Go
04-Soon Forgotten
05-Tiger In Your Tank
06-I Feel So Good
07-I've Got My Mojo Working
08-I've Got My Mojo Working
09-Goodbye Newport Blues
01-I Got My Brand on You
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Baby please Don't Go
04-Soon Forgotten
05-Tiger In Your Tank
06-I Feel So Good
07-Got My Mojo Working Part 1
08-Got My Mojo Working Part 2
09-Goodbye Newport Blues
01-Blow Wind Blow
02-Country Boy
03-Nine Below Zero
04-Stormy Monday
05-Instrumental
06-Gonna Shoot You Right Down
07-CC Rider
08-I'm In The Mood
09-Free
10-Baby You Don't Have To Go
11-Instrumental
MW-1960.07.03-Newport Jazz Festival @FLAC.Sce1-3
MW-1960.07.03-Newport Jazz Festival @FLAC (All)
1963.07.26-Copacabana Club, Chicago, IL
TRACKS
01-Wee, Wee Baby
02-Sitting And Thinking
03-Worried Blues
04-Bring It On Home
05-Sugar Mama
06-Clouds In My Heart
07-May I Have A Talk With You
08-Got My Mojo Working
09-Don't Know Which Way To Go
10-19 Years Old
01-Wee, Wee Baby
02-Sitting And Thinking
03-Worried Blues
04-Bring It On Home
05-Sugar Mama
06-Clouds In My Heart
07-May I Have A Talk With You
08-Got My Mojo Working
09-Don't Know Which Way To Go
10-19 Years Old
01-Long Distance Call
02-Same Old Thing
03-Worried Blues
04-Sugar Mama
05-Bring It On Home
06-Nineteen Years Old
MW-1963.07.26-Copacabana Club, Chicago, IL @FLAC.Srce1-3
1964.05.01-Olympia Music Hall, Paris
TRACKS
01-Country Boy
02-Baby Please Don't Go
03-Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Tiger In Your Tank
05-19 Years Old
06-County Jail
07-Long Distance Call
08-Rock Me Baby
01-Country Boy
02-Baby Please Don't Go
03-Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Tiger In Your Tank
05-She's 19 Years Old
06-County Jail
07-Long Distance Call
08-Rock Me Baby
MW-1964.05.01-Olympia Music Hall, Paris @FLAC Srce1-2
1966.08.24-Club 47-Cambridge, MA
TRACKS
CD1
101-Instrumental Intro
102-You Gotta Live
103-Treat Me Right
104-Little Red Rooster
105-Instrumental
106-Going To Louisiana
107-She Moves Me
108-Baby Please Don't Go
109-Long Distance Call
110-Tiger In Your Tank
111-Outro 1st set
112-Intro 2nd set
113-Band Intro
114-Treat me Right
115-I Feel Good
116-Johnny B. Goode
117-How Long
118-Sometimes You Win
119-24 Hours
CD2
201-Paper Ship
202-Got My Mojo Working Version 1
203-2nd set Outro
204-3rd set Intro
205-Fourty Days
206-Hoochie
207-Please have mercy
208-Got My Mojo Working Version 2
209-Two Trains
210-Intro Female singer
211-Stranger Blues
212-Nobodys Business
213-Closing Instr.
01-Instrumental Intro
02-You Gotta Live For Yourself vocals Mac
03-Treat me Right voc. Georgia Boy
04-Little Red Rooster voc. Georgia Boy
05-Harp Instrumental by George 'Harmonica' Smith
06-Going to Louisiana
07-She moves Me
08-Baby Please Don´t Go
09-Long Distance Call
10-Tiger in your Tank
11-Instrumental-Band Intros
12-Treat Me Right-I Feel Good voc. Mac
13-Johnny B. Goode voc. Georgia Boy
14-How Long voc. Sam Langhorne
15-Sometimes you Win voc. George 'Harmonica' Smith
16-24 Hours
17-Paper Ship
18-Got My Mojo Working
19-Instrumental Outro and Intro
20-40 Days and Forty Nights
21-Hoochie Coochie Man
01-Instrumental Intro
02-You Gotta Live voc. Mac
03-Treat Me Right voc. Georgia Boy
04-Little Red Rooster voc. Georgia Boy
05-Harp Instrumental George Harmonica Smith
06-Going to Louisiana
07-She Moves Me
08-Baby Please Don´t Go
09-Long Distance Call
10-Tiger in your Tank
11-Instrumental Closing-Intro for next set-Band Intros
12-Treat me Right-I Feel Good voc. Mac
13-Johnny B. Goode voc. Georgia Boy
14-How Long voc. Sam Langhorne
15-Sometimes You Win voc. George Harmonica Smith
16-24 Hours
17-Paper Ship
18-Got My Mojo Working
19-Instrumental Outro-Instrumental Intro next set
20-40 Days & Fourty Nights
21-Hoochie Coochie Man
MW-1966.08.24-Club 47-Cambridge, MA @FLAC.Srce1-3
1966.11.06-Fillmore Auditorium, San Francisco
TRACKS
01-Forty Days and Forty Nights
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Rock Me
04-Baby Please Don't Go
05-She Moves Me
06-Got My Mojo Working
07-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
08-Forty Days and Forty Nights
09-Baby Please Don't Go
10-Thirteen Highway
11-Rock Me
12-Honey Bee
13-Trouble No More
14-Hoochie Coochie Man
15-Long Distance Call
MW-1966.11.06-Fillmore Auditorium, San Francisco, CA @FLAC
1967.08.01-Big Bil's Copacabana Chicago IL
TRACKS
01-Wee Wee Baby
02-My Home Is In The Delta
03-Unknow
04-Bring It On Home
05-Sugar Mama
06-Unknow
07-Unknow
08-Got My Mojo Working
09-Unknow
10-19 Years Old
11-Chicken Gravy and Biscuits
MW-1967.08.01-Big Bil_s Copacabana Chicago IL @FLAC
1967.10.18-Boarding Room, Montreal
TRACKS
01-Gypsy Woman
02-Little Anna Mae
03-My Home Is in the Delta
04-Take a Walk With Me
05-Mean Disposition
06-Laverne
07-Leavin' in the Mornin'
08-Got a Sweet Little Girl
09-Bad Luck And Trouble
10-Nothin' Bother Me
11-Crazy 'bout You Baby
MW-1967.10.18-Boarding Room, Montreal, Quebec @FLAC
1968.10.27-Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen
TRACKS
01-Back At The Chicken Shack
02-Train Fare Blues
03-Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Long Distance Call
05-Nobody Loves You
06-Cold Cold Feeling
07-Got My Mojo Working
08-Tiger In Your Tank
MW-1968.10.27-Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen, Denmark @FLAC
1968.11.04-Olympia Paris @FLAC
TRACKS
01-Introduction
02-Back to the Chicken Shack
03-Train Fare Home
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Blow Wind Blow
06-Long Distance Call
07-Ring Up
08-Worried Life Blues
09-Got My Mojo Working
10-Rappel
01-Intro
02-Back To The Chicken Shack
03-Train Fare Home
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Blow Wind Blow
06-Long Distance Call
07-Ring Up
08-Worried Life Blues
09-Got My Mojo Working
10-Rappe
MW-1968.11.04-Olympia Paris @FLAC Srce1-2
1968.11.10-West Berlin, Germany
TRACKS
01-Blow Wind Blow
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Baby Please Don't Go
04-Long Distance Call
05-Look Over Yonder Wall-Mr Highway Man
MW-1968.11.10-West Berlin, Germany @FLAC
1970.11.01-Radio Broadcast Stockholm
TRACKS
01-Blow Wind Blow
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Honey Bee
04-Walking Thru The Park
05-Trouble No More
06-Going Down Slow
MW-1970.11.01-Radio Broadcast Stockholm Sweden @FLAC
1970.11.xx-Paris, France
TRACKS
01-Chicken Shack
02-Carrey Shuffle
03-After Hours
04-Train Fare Home
05-Honey Bee
06-Blow Wind Blow
07-Long Distance Call
08-Trouble No More
09-Hoochie Coochie Man
10-Got My Mojo Workin'
11-Goin' Home
MW-1970.11.xx-Paris, France @FLAC
1971.04.11-The Ash Grove, Los Angeles, CA
TRACKS
01-Interview
02-Chicken Shack
03-Instrumental
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Blow Wind Blow
06-Strange Woman
07-Honey Bee
08-Walkin' Thru The Park
09-Long Distance Call
10-Got My Mojo Working
MW-1971.04.11-The Ash Grove, Los Angeles, CA @FLAC
1971.06.12-Mr. Kelly's, Chicago, IL
TRACKS
01-What Is That She Got
02-You Don't Have to Go
03-Strange Woman
04-Blow Wind Blow
05-Country Boy
06-Nine Below Zero
07-Stormy Monday Blues
08-Mudcat
09-Boom Boom
10-She's Nineteen Years Old
11-C. C. Woman
12-Long Distance Call
01-Baby You Dont Have To Go
02-Mistreated Woman
03-Blow Wind Blow
MW-1971.06.12-Mr. Kelly's, Chicago, IL @FLAC Srce1 Srce2
(partial)
1971.10.19-University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
TRACKS
01-Interview with Muddy
02-Honey Bee
03-Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Walking Through The Park
05-Trouble No More
06-Just to Be With You
07-Stage Banter
08-19 Years Old
09-Long Distance Call
01-Mannish Boy
02-Crawlin' King Snake
03-Got My Mojo Working
04-Outro
MW-1971.10.19-University of Oregon, Eugene, OR @FLAC.10.19-20
1972.06.17-Montreux Jazz Festival, Montreux
TRACKS
01-Sail On
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-County Jail
04-Long Distance Call
05-Rock Me Baby
06-Trouble No More
07-Rosalie
08-Rollin' and Tumblin'
09-All I Had Was Gone
10-Got My Mojo Working
11-They Call it Stormy Monday
12-She Says She Loves Me
MW-1972.06.17-Montreux Jazz Festival, Montreux, CH @FLAC
1972.08.22-Jazz Workshop, Boston, MA
TRACKS
01-Band Intro
02-Stormy Monday
03-You Don't Have To Go
04-Long Distance Call
05-Got My Mojo Working
06-Got My Mojo Working Part 2
07-Instrumenal Outro
08-Hold It
09-After Hours-Muddy intro
10-Long Distance Call
11-Kansas City
12-Unknow
13-Outro
MW-1972.08.22-Jazz Workshop, Boston, MA @FLAC
1972.09.01-East Stroudsburg State College
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-Rocket 88
03-How Blue Can You Get
04-Blues Before Sunrise
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Blow Wind Blow
07-Honey Bee
08-Mannish Boy
09-Long Distance Call
10-Walkin Thru The Park
11-Trouble No More
12-Corinna Corrina
13-Strange Woman
14-Band Intros
15-Got My Mojo Working
16-Pine Top's Boogie
MW-1972.09.01-East Stroudsburg State College PA @FLAC
1973.05.30-Ebbets Field, Denver, CO
TRACKS
01-Piano Jam
02-Instrumental
03-Instrumental-My Sweet Little Baby
04-Rock Me
05-Can't Get No Grindin'
06-I've Got My Mojo Working
07-Forty Days and Forty Nights
08-Band Intro's
09-I Know You Didn't Want Me
10-Thrill Is Gone
11-Instrumental
12-Caledonia
01-Piano Jam
02-Instrumental
03-Instrumental-My Sweet Little Baby
04-Rock Me
05-Can't Get No Grindin-I've Got My Mojo Working
06-Forty Days and Forty Nights-Band intro's
07-I Know You Didn't Want Me
08-Thrill Is Gone
09-Instrumental
10-Caledonia
01-Piano Jam
02-Instrumental
03-Instrumental-My Sweet Little Baby
04-Rock Me
05-Can't Get No Grindin'
06-I've Got My Mojo Working
07-Forty Days and Forty Nights
08-Band Intro's
09-I Know You Didn't Want Me
10-Thrill Is Gone
11-Instrumental
12-Caledonia
01-Piano Jam
02-Instrumental
03-Instrumental-My Sweet Little Baby
04-Rock Me
05-Can't Get No Grindin'
06-I've Got My Mojo Working
07-Forty Days and Forty Nights
08-Band Intro's
09-I Know You Didn't Want Me
10-Thrill Is Gone
11-Instrumental
12-Caledonia
MW-1973.05.30-Ebbets Field, Denver @FLAC Srce1-4
1974.01.16-Music Hall, Boston, MA
TRACKS
01-Howlin Wolf
02-Can't Get No Grindin
03-Hoochie Coochie Man
04-Baby Please Don't Go
05-Mannish Boy
06-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
07-Blow Wind Blow
08-Ain't Gonna Worry My Life Anymore
09-Got My Mojo Working
10-Instrumental
11-Instrumental
12-The Garbage Man
01-Blow Wind Blow
02-Howlin Wolf
03-Can't Get No Grindin
04-Ain't Gonna Worry My Life Anymore
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Baby Please Don't Go
07-Mannish Boy
08-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
09-Got My Mojo Working
10-Instrumental
11-Instrumental
12-The Garbage Man
MW-1974.01.16-Music Hall, Boston, MA @FLAC Srce1-2
1974.07.18-WTTW Television Studio, Chicago
TRACKS
01-Blow Wind Blow
02-Talkin'
03-Long Distance Call
04-Messin With The Kid
05-Stop Breaking Down
06-Mannish Boy
07-Wang Dang Doodle
08-Walkin' Thru The Park
09-Hoochie Coochie Man
MW-1974.07.18-WTTW Television Studio, Chicago, IL @FLAC
1974.07.24-Maecenas Festival, Antibes
TRACKS
01-Honky Tonk
02-Off The Wall
03-Blow Wind Blow
04-Howlin' Wolf
05-Can't Get No Grindin'
06-Trouble No More
07-Garbage Man
08-Hoochie Coochie Man
09-Baby Please Don't Go
10-Mannish Boy
11-Everything Gonna Be Alright
12-Got My Mojo Workin'
13-Got My Mojo Workin' Encore
MW-1974.07.24-Maecenas Festival, Antibes, FR @FLAC
1974.09.19-East Stroudsburg State College
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-Rocket 88
03-How Blue Can You Get
04-Blues Before Sunrise
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Blow Wind Blow
07-Honey Bee
08-Mannish Boy
09-Long Distance Call
10-Walkin' Thru The Park
11-Trouble No More
12-Corinna Corinna
13-Strange Woman
14-Band Intros
15-Got My Mojo Workin'
16-Pine Top's Boogie
MW-1974.09.19-East Stroudsburg State College, PA @FLAC
1975.04.07-Paul's Mall, Boston, MA
TRACKS
01-After Hours-Muddy intro
02-Can't Get No Grindin'
03-County Jail
04-Kansas City
05-Funny Sounds
06-Baby Please Don't Go
07-Caldonia
08-Everything Gonna Be Alright
09-Got My Mojo Workin'
10-DJ Talk
11-Got My Mojo Workin' encore
12-Happy Birthday To Muddy
MW-1975.04.07-Paul_s Mall, Boston, MA @FLAC
1975.07.23-Cellar Door, Washington
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-Hideaway
03-Instrumental
04-Muddy Waters Intro
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Can't Get No Grindin
07-Howlin' Wolf
08-Caldonia
09-Kansas City cut
10-Kansas City
11-Band Intro's-Everything Gonna Be Alright
12-Get My Baby Back
13-Instrumental-Chicken Shack
14-Jam-Muddy intro
15-Baby Please Don't Go
16-I Want You To Love Me
17-What Is That She Got
18-Blow Wind Blow
19-She's Nineteen Years Old
20-Kansas City
21-Caldonia
MW-1975.07.23-Cellar Door, Washington, DC @FLAC
1976.05.10-Zaks, Milwaukee, WI
TRACKS
01-Off The Wall
02-Honky Tonk
03-J.P.'s Boogie
04-Chicken Shack
05-Goin' Down Slow
06-Can't Get No Grinding
07-Howling Wolf
08-Rock Me Baby
09-Baby Please Don't Go
10-Kansas City
11-Last Night-Muddy outro
12-Sweet Home Chicago
13-Lonesome Bedroom Blues
14-Since You've Been Gone
15-Muddy Intro Jam-Band intros
16-Kind Hearted Woman
MW-1976.05.10-Zaks, Milwaukee, WI @FLAC
1976.06.15-Paul's Mall, Boston, MA
TRACKS
01-Caldonia
02-Kansas City
03-Hoochie Coochie Man
04-I Want You To Love Me
05-Baby Please Don't Go
06-Long Distance Call
07-Mannish Boy
08-Baby You Don't Have To Go
09-Outro
10-Sail On
01-Dj Intro
02-Instrumental #1 (Cut In)
03-Instrumental #2
04-Instrumental #3
05-Muddy Waters Day Proclamation
06-Caldonia
07-Kansas City
08-Hoochie Coochie Man
09-I Want You To Love Me
10-Baby Please Don't Go
11-Long Distance Call
12-Mannish Boy
13-Got My Mojo Working
14-You Don't Have To Go
15-Exit Music
16-Dj Outro
MW-1976.06.15-Paul_s Mall, Boston, MA @FLAC.Srce1-2
1976.08.01-Washington, DC
TRACKS
01-Instrumental-Intro
02-Corinna,corinna
03-Unknown
04-Scratch My Back
05-Unknown
06-Unknown
07-Outro
08-Encore-She's 19 Years Old
MW-1976.08.01-Washington, DC @FLAC
1976.10.22-Palace of Culture
& Sciences, Warsaw
TRACKS
01-Baby Please Don't Go
02-Soon Forgotten
03-Corrina Corrina
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Howlin Wolf
06-Instrumental
07-Blow Wind Blow
08-Caledonia
09-Screaming And Crying
10-Got My Mojo Working
11-Garbage Man
01-Floyd's Guitar Blues
02-G.P.S. Boogie
03-Instrumental
04-Baby Please Don't Go
05-Soon Forgotten
06-Corinne Corinne
07-Hoochie Coochie Man
08-Howlin' Wolf
09-Blow Wind Blow
10-What's A Matter With A Meal
11-Kansas City
12-Caldonia
13-Screamin' & Cryin'
14-I Got My Mojo Working
15-Garbage Man
01-Floyd's Guitar Blues
02-G.P.S. Boogie
03-Baby Please Don't Go
04-Soon Forgotten
05-Corina Corina
06-Hoochie Coochie Man
07-Howlin' Wolf
08-Blow Wind Blow
09-Can't Get No Grindin
10-Kansas City
11-Screaming And Crying
12-Got My Mojo Working
13-Garbage Man
MW-1976.10.22-Palace of Culture,Warsaw @FLAC Srce1-3
MW-1976.10.22-Palace of Culture & Sciences Warsaw @MKV
1976.10.29-Blues & Jazz Festival,
Westfalenhalle, Dortmund
TRACKS
01-Got My Mojo Working
02-Soon Forgotten
03-Howlin Wolf
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Blow Wind Blow
06-Can't Get No Grindin
07-Long Distance Call
08-Got My Mojo Working
09-Got My Mojo Working Encore
10-Hold It
11-Outro
MW-1976.10.29-Blues & Jazz Festival, Westfalenhalle, Dortmund@FLAC
1976.11.04-Blues & Jazz Festival, Monthey
TRACKS
01-Intro(Not Muddy)
02-Band Intro's
03-Stormy Monday
04-Walkin Blues
05-Rollin And Tumblin
06-Got My Mojo Workin
07-Take A little Walk With Me
08-For You My Love
01-After Hours
02-Floyd's Guitar Blues
03-Boogie Thing
04-Chicken Shack
05-Going Down Slow
06-Can't Get No Grindin
07-Hoochie Coochie Man
08-I'm A Howlin' Wolf
09-Everything Gonna Be Alright
10-Dust My Broom
11-Broken Heart
12-Nothing But Soul
13-I Got A Mind To Travel
14-After hours
15-Stormy Monday
16-Walkin Blues
17-Rollin' and Tumblin'
18-Got My Mojo Workin'
19-Take A Little Walk With Me
20-For You My Love
MW-1976.11.04-Blues & Jazz Festival, Monthey @FLAC Srce1-2
1976.11.07-Blues & Jazz Festival, Paris
TRACKS
01-12th of April
02-Key To The Highway
03-Big Legged Woman
04-Garbage Man
05-Walkin' Blues
06-Nothing But Soul
07-How Blue Can You Get
08-Introductions
09-I Live The Life I Love
10-Don't Go No Farther
11-St. Louis Blues
12-Got My Mojo Working
13-Got My Mojo Working
MW-1976.11.07-Blues & Jazz Festival, Paris, FR @FLAC
1976.11.07-Maison De La Radio FM, Paris
TRACKS
101-French DJ Band Intro
102-Sad Letter
103-Key To The Highway
104-They Call Me Muddy Waters
105-That Same Thing
106-My Baby
107-Honey Bee
108-Walkin' Blues
109-Rollin' And Tumblin'
201-Outro Tune
202-French DJ
203-Nothing But Soul
204-How Blue Can You Get
205-Muddy Intro Five Long Years
206-I Live The Life I Love
207-Don't Go No Farther
208-St. Louis Blues
209-Outro Tune
210-Got My Mojo Working
211-Got My Mojo Working (Reprise)
212-Outro Tune
MW-1976.11.07-Maison De Radio FM, Paris, FR.CD1-2
1976.11.11-Palasport Torino, Torino, Italy
TRACKS
101-01.Instrumental
102-Floyd's Guitar Blues
103-J.P.'s Boogie
104-Chicken Shack Muddy intro
105-Going Down Slow
106-Hoochie Coochie Man
107-Baby Please Dont Go
108-Howlin Wolf
109-Blow Wind Blow
110-County Jail
111- County Jail 2
112-Hold It
201-Chitlins Con Carne
202-Muddy Waters Shuffle Muddy intro
203-Can't Get No Grindin'
204-Kansas City
205-Caldonia
206-Let's Shout
207-Little Queenie
208-Pinetop Boogie Woogie
MW-1976.11.11-Palasport Torino,Torino, IT @FLAC
1976.xx.xx-Europe Tour
TRACKS
01-Caledonia
02-Blow Wind Blow
03-Kansas City
04-Corina
MW-1976.xx.xx-Europe Tour @FLAC
1976.xx.xx-The Quiet Knight, Chicago
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-Instrumental
03-Instrumental
04-Baby Please Don't Go
05-12th of April
06-Corrina, Corrina
07-Hoochie Coochie Man
08-Howlin Wolf
09-Blow Wind Blow
10-Can't Get No Grinding
11-Kansas City
12-Caledonia
13-Screamin And Cryin
14-Got My Mojo Workin
15-Hold it
MW-1976.xx.xx-The Quiet Knight, Chicago, IL @FLAC
1976.xx.xx-Unknown
TRACKS
01-Kansas City
02-Everything Gonna Be Alright
03-Got My Mojo Working
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Baby Please Don't Go
06-Instrumental
07-Trouble No More
08-Mannish Boy
09-Baby Please Don't Go
MW-1976.xx.xx-Unknown @FLAC
1977.01.27-The Rising Sun Club, Montreal
TRACKS
01-Baby, Please Don't Go
02-Howlin' Wolf
03-Mad Love (I Want You To Love Me)
04-Can't Get No Grindin
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Nine Below Zero
07-The Blues Had A Baby
08-Stormy Monday
09-Highway 41
10-Kansas City
MW-1977.01.27-The Rising Sun Club, Montreal, Quebec @FLAC
1977.02.27-WBCN FM Radio,
Music Hall, Boston, MA
TRACKS
01-Help Me
02-How Long
03-Instrumental
04-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
05-Intro's
06-Mannish Boy
07-Radio Announcer w-Pinetop
08-You Don't Have To Go
09-Got My Mojo Working
10-Radio Announcer w-Muddy
MW-1977.02.27-WBCN FM Radio, Music Hall, Boston, MA @FLAC
1977.03.06-Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA
TRACKS
01-Hideaway
02-Cotton Jam
03-Last Night
04-See See Baby
05-Rocket 88
06-How Long
07-Slow Blues
08-I Done Got Over
09-Crosscut Saw
10-Talk To your Daughter
11-Band Intros
12-Muddy Intro
13-Hoochie Coochie Man
14-Blow Wind Blow
15-Walking Through The Park
16-Deep Down In Florida
17-The Blues Had A Baby
18-I Can't Be Satisfied
19-Trouble No More
20-Howlin Wolf
21-Mannish Boy
22-Got My Mojo Working
23-Oh Baby
01-Hideaway
02-Cotton Jam
03-Last Night
04-See See Baby
05-Rocket 88
06-How Long
07-Slow Blues
08-I Done Got Over
09-Crosscut Saw
10-Talk To your Daughter
11-Band Intros
12-Muddy Intro
13-Hoochie Coochie Man
14-Blow Wind Blow
15-Walking Through The Park
16-Deep Down In Florida
17-The Blues Had A Baby
18-I Can't Be Satisfied
19-Trouble No More
20-Howlin Wolf
21-Mannish Boy
22-Got My Mojo Working
23-Oh Baby
MW-1977.03.06-Tower Theater, Upper Darby @FLAC Srce1-2
1977.05.14-1839 Theater, San Francisco, CA
(2 Sources)
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-Off The Wall
03-Chicken Shack-Muddy Intro
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Baby, Please Don't Go
06-Mad Love
07-Walkin Through The Park
08-Howlin' Wolf
09-Kansas City
10-Caldonia
11-Long Distance Call
12-Everything's Gonna Be Allright
13-Got My Mojo Working
14-Hold It-Outro
01-Chicken Shack
02-Instrumental
03-Intro Muddy Waters
04-The Blues Had A Baby
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-County Jail
07-Everything Gonna Be Alright
08-Howlin' Wolf
09-Kansas City
10-Got My Mojo Working
1977.05.14-1839 Theater, San Francisco, CA @FLAC
1977.09.30-The Palladium, New York
TRACKS
01-Rocket 88
02-How Long A Fool Can Go Wrong
03-Love Her With A Feeling
04-Talk To Your Daughter
05-Walkin Through The Park
06-The Blues Had A Baby
07-Mannish Boy
08-Got My Mojo Working
09-Black Cat Moan
01-Rocket 88
02-How Long Can A Bird Sing
03-Love Her With A Feeling
04-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
05-Walkin Thru The Park
06-The Blues Had A Baby
07-Mannish Boy
08-Got My Mojo Working
09-Black Cat Bone-Dust My Broom
01-Rocket 88
02-How Long Can A Bird Sing
03-Love Her With A Feeling
04-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
05-Walkin Through The Park
06-The Blues Had A Baby
07-Mannish Boy
08-Got My Mojo Working
09-Black Cat Bone
10-Dust My Broom
01-Rocket 88
02-How Long Can A Bird Sing
03-Love Her With A Feeling
04-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
05-Walkin' Thru The Park
06-The Blues Had A Baby
07-Mannish Boy
08-Got My Mojo Workin
09-Black Cat Bone
10-Dust My Broom
MW-1977.09.30-The Palladium, NY @FLAC Srce1-4
1977.10.02-WLIR FM The Bottom Line, NYC
TRACKS
01-Junior Shuffle
02-Floyd's Guitar Blues
03-Instrumental
04-Muddy intro
05-TITLE
06-I'm Goin' Out Walkin'
07-Got My Mojo Working
08-Mannish Boy
09-Title
10-Kansas City (Pinetop Perkins on Vocals)
11-TITLE (Pinetop Perkins on Vocals)
MW-1977.10.02-WLIR FM The Bottom Line, NYC, NY @FLAC
1977.10.18-C.W. Post College, Greenvale, NY
TRACKS
01-Junior Shuffle
02-Floyd's Guitar Blues
03-Instrumental
04-Chicken Shack-Muddy intro
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Baby Please Don't Go
07-Kansas City
08-Caldonia
09-Everything Gonna Be Allright
10-Got My Mojo Working
01-Junior Shuffle
02-Floyd's Guitar Blues
03-Instrumental
04-Chicken Shack-Muddy Intro
05-The Blues Had A Baby
06-Hoochie Coochie Man
07-Baby Please Don't Go
08-Kansas City
09-Caldonia
10-Everything Gonna Be Alright
11-Got My Mojo Working
MW-1977.10.18-C.W. Post College, Greenvale, NY @FLAC Srce1-2
1977.xx.xx-Various Locations
TRACKS
01-Black Cat Bone-Dust My Broom
02-Can't Be Satisfied
03-Caledonia
04-Dealin' With The Devil
05-Rocket 88
06-I Done Got Over It
07-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
08-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
09-Love Her With A Feeling
10-Trouble No More
11-Got My Mojo Workin'
MW-1977.xx.xx-Various Locations @FLAC
1978.02.15-The Bottom Line, NYC
TRACKS
01-Muddy Intro
02-Corrina
03-Who Do You Trust
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Blues and Trouble
06-Trouble No More
07-Chat
08-Mannish Boy
09-Baby Please Don't Go
10-40 Days & 40 Nights
11-Got My Mojo Workin
12-Walking In The Park
MW-1978.02.15-The Bottom Line, NYC @FLAC
1978.05.05-Unknow
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-Instrumental
03-Instrumental
04-Muddy Intro-Instrumental
05-Can't Get No Grindin
06-Got My Mojo Workin
07-40 Days and 40 Nights
08-Band Intro's
09-Instrumental
10-The Thrill Is Gone
11-Instrumental
12-Caledonia Instrumental
MW-1978.05.05-Unknow @FLAC
1978.11.11-Festhalle,
Frankfurt, Germany
TRACKS
01-Standing Around Crying
MW-1978.11.11-Festhalle, Frankfurt, Germany @FLAC
1978.11.24-Apollo Theater,
Glasgow, Scotland
TRACKS
01-Muddy Waters Shuffle
02-Howling Wolf
03-County Jail
04-Baby Please Don't Go
05-Kansas City
06-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
07-Mannish Boy
08-Untitled Blues Jam
09-Watch Yourself
MW-1978.11.24-Apollo Theater, Glasgow, Scotland @FLAC
1978.11.25-City Hall,
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK
TRACKS
01-Blues Jam 1
02-Tore Down
03-Blues Jam 2
MW-1978.11.25-City Hall, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK @FLAC
1978.12.05-Hammersmith Odeon,
London, England
TRACKS
01-Standing Around Crying
02-Furthur On Up The Road
MW-1978.12.05-Hammersmith Odeon, London, England @FLAC
1978.12.10-Westfalenhalle,
Dortmund, Germany
TRACKS
01-Soon Forgotten
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-12th Of April
04-Baby Please Don't Go
05-They Call Me Muddy Waters
06-Walkin' Thru The Park
07-Country Boy
08-Kansas City
09-Caldonia
10-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
11-Mannish Boy-Hold It
12-Got My Mojo Working
13-Sweet Home Chicago
01-Instrumental
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Soon Forgotten
04-Baby Please Don't Go
05-Radio Broadcaster
06-They Call Me Muddy Waters
07-Walkin' Thru The Park
08-Country Boy
09-Kansas City
10-Caldonia
11-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
12-Mannish Boy
13-Hold It
14-Got My Mojo Working
MW-1978.12.10-Westfalenhalle, Dortmund, Germany @FLAC.Srce1-2
1978.xx.xx-Unknown Location
TRACKS
01-Muddy Intro
02-What's The Matter With The Meal
03-Key To The Highway (soundproblems)
04-Howlin Wolf
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Baby Please Don't Go
07-Mannish Boy
08-Kansas City
09-Caledonia
10-Got My Mojo Workin
MW-1978.xx.xx-Unknown Location @FLAC
1979.03.09-Red Creek Inn,
Rochester, NY
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-Instrumental
03-Instrumental
04-Instrumental
05-Soon Forgotten
06-Baby Please Don't Go
07-She's 19 years old
08-Blow Wind Blow
09-They Call Me Muddy Waters
10-Champagne & Reefer
11-Kansas City
12-Caldonia
13-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
14-Mannish Boy
15-Hold It
MW-1979.03.09-Red Creek Inn, Rochester, NY @FLAC
1979.03.18-My Father's Place,
Old Roslyn, NY
TRACKS
01-Dennis McNamara Intro
02-Instrumental
03-Walking The Blues
04-Muddy intro
05-Nine Below Zero
06-They Call Me Muddy Waters
07-Walkin' Thru The Park
08-Got My Mojo Working
09-Mannish Boy
10-Outro Jam
11-Kansas City Here I Come
12-Bare-Footin'
01-Dennis McNamara Intro
02-Instrumental
03-Walking The Blues
04-Muddy intro
05-Nine Below Zero
06-They Call Me Muddy Waters
07-Walkin' Thru The Park
08-Got My Mojo Working
09-Mannish Boy
10-Outro Jam
11-Kansas City
12-Barefootin
01-Dennis McNamara Intro
02-Instrumental
03-Walking The Blues
04-Muddy intro-Nine Below Zero
05-They Call Me Muddy Waters
06-Walkin' Thru The Park
07-Got My Mojo Working
08-Mannish Boy
09-Kansas City
10-Bare-Footin'
MW-1979.03.18-My Father_s Place, Old Roslyn @FLAC.Srce1-3
1979.03.24-Harry Hope's Club,
Cary, Illinois
TRACKS
01-Last nite
02-Harry's groove
03-Instrumental with spoken intro by Muddy Waters
04-Nine below zero
05-Baby please don't go
06-They call me Muddy Waters
07-Everything's gonna be alright
08-Manish boy
09-Lonesome in my bedroom
10-Corinne Corinna
11-Kansas city
12-Caldonia
13-Long distance call
14-Hold it
15-Got my mojo working (Encore)
01-Jam-1
02-Jam-2
03-Jam-3
04-Nine-Below-Zero
05-Baby-Please-Don't-Go
06-Unknown
07-Intro-Everything Gonna Be Alright
08-Mannish Boy
09-Jam 4
10-Unknown
11-Corina Corina
12-Kansas City
13-Caldonia
14-Long-Distance-Call
15-Jam-5
16-Got-My-Mojo-Workin
MW-1979.03.24-Harry Hope's Club, Cary, Illinois @FLAC. Srce1-2
1979.04.22-Municipal Auditorium,
Mobile, Alabama
TRACKS
01-Standing Around Crying
MW-1979.04.22-Municipal Auditorium, Mobile, Alabma @FLAC
1979.06.12-Chicago Stadium,
Chicago, IL
TRACKS
01-Standing Around Crying
02-Kansas City
MW-1979.06.12-Chicago Stadium, Chicago, IL @FLAC
1979.06.24-Seattle Center Coliseum,
Seattle, WA
TRACKS
01-Muddy Waters intro
02-Standing Around Crying
MW-1979.06.24-Seattle Center Coliseum, Seattle, WA @FLAC
1979.09.11-Ontario Place,
Toronto, Ontario
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-They Call Me Muddy Waters
04-Champagne and Reefer
05-County Jail
06-Blow Wind Blow
07-Country Boy
08-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
09-Mannish Boy
10-Instrumental
11-Got My Mojo Workin'
MW-1979.09.11-Ontario Place, Toronto, Ontario @FLAC
1980.03.19-The Main Act, Lynn, MA
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-Instrumental
03-Instrumental
04-Chicken Shack -Muddy intro
05-Mean Mistreater
06-Baby, Please Dont Go
07-Nine Below Zero
08-They Call Me Muddy Waters
09-Champagne & Reefer
10-Hoochie Coochie Man
11-Everything Gonna Be Alright
12-Baby, Dont Say That No More
13-Kansas City
14-Mannish Boy
15-Sweet Home Chicago
MW-1980.03.19-The Main Act, Lynn, MA @FLAC
1980.04.26-Jazz & Heritage Festival,
New Orleans, LA
TRACKS
01-Band Intro's
02-Instrumental
03-Instrumental
04-Mean Mistreater
05-Baby Please Don't Go
06-They Call Me Muddy Waters
07-Champagne and Reefer
08-Kansas City
09-Mannish Boy
10-Instrumental
11-Got My Mojo Working
MW-1980.04.26-Jazz & Heritage Festival, New Orleans, LA @FLAC
1980.05.24-Koseinenkin Hall,
Tokyo, Japan
TRACKS
01-Chicken Shack-Blues Before Sunrise
02-Nine Below Zero
03-Baby, Please Dont Go
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Kansas City
06-Caldonia
07-Got My Mojo Working
08-Mannish Boy
01-Chicken Shack-Muddy
.....intro-Blues Before Sunrise
02-Nine Below Zero
03-Baby, Please Dont Go
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Kansas City
06-Caldonia
07-Got My Mojo Working
08-Mannish Boy
MW-1980.05.24-Koseinenkin Hall, Tokyo, Jp @FLAC Srce1-2
1980.07.11-Pori Jazz Festival,
Pori, Finland
TRACKS
01-Blues Before Sunrise
02-Nine Below Zero
03-Howlin Wolf
04-Everything Gonna Be Alright
05-Baby Please Dont Go
06-Nineteen Years Old
07-Blow Wind Blow
08-Mannish Boy
MW-1980.07.11-Pori Jazz Festival, Pori, Finland @FLAC
1980.07.15-Pistoia Blues Festival,
Pistoia, Italy
TRACKS
01-Mystery Train
02-Sweet Home Chicago
03-Band Untitled Blues
04-Instrumental-Muddy intro
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Baby, Please Dont Go
07-They Call Me Muddy Waters
08-You Dont Have To Go
09-Walkin Thru The Park
10-Howlin Wolf Part 1
11-Howlin Wolf Part 2
12-Everythings Gonna Be Alright
13-Mannish Boy
14-Hold it
15-Got My Mojo Working
16-Hold It
MW-1980.07.15-Pistoia Blues Festival, Pistoia, Italy @FLAC
1980.07.xx-Unknown
TRACKS
01-Mannish Boy
02-Nineteen Years Old
03-Nine Below Zero
04-Streamline Woman
05-Howlon Wolf
06-Baby Please Don't Go
07-Band Intro's
MW-1980.07.xx-Unknown @FLAC
1980.09.24-Earth Tavern,
Portland, OR
TRACKS
01-Muddy Waters Intro
02-Going Down Slow
03-Walkin' Through The park
04-Nine Below Zero
05-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
06-Got My Mojo Working
MW-1980.09.24-Earth Tavern, Portland, OR @FLAC
1981.03.26-McDonough Arena,
Washington, DC
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-TV Mama
03-Sweet Little Angel
04-Caledonia
05-You Don't Have To Go
06-Soon Forgotten (12th of April)
07-Champagne and Reefer
08-Baby Please Dont Go
09-Howlin Wolf
10-Everything Gonna Be Alright
11-Got My Mojo Working
12-Mannish Boy
13-Sweet Home Chicago
MW-1981.03.26-McDonough Arena, Washington, DC @FLAC
1981.03.28-Beacon Theatre,
New York, NY
TRACKS
01-TV Mama
02-
03-You Don't Have To Go
04-They Call Me Muddy Waters
05-Baby Please Don't Go
06-Champagne And Reefer
07-Walkin' Thru The Park
08-Talking
09-Deep Down In Florida
10-Talking
11-Love Her With A Feeling
12-Mannish Boy
13-Talking
14-Got My Mojo Workin-Sweet Home Chicago
01-TV Mama
02-Unknown
03-You Don't Have To Go
04-They Call Me Muddy Waters
05-Baby Please Don't Go
06-Champagne And Reefer
07-Walkin' Thru The Park
08-Talking
09-Deep Down In Florida
10-Talking
11-Love Her With A Feeling
12-Mannish Boy
13-Talking
14-Got My Mojo Workin-Sweet Home Chicago
MW-1981.03.28-Beacon Theatre, New York @FLAC.Srce1-2
1981.07.18-Paris Olympia, France
TRACKS
01-Medley (Hideaway-Talk to your daughter-...)
02-Everyday i have the blues
03-Unknown
04-Unknown
05-Muddy's intro
06-Baby, you don't have to go
07-Baby please don't go
08-Unknown
09-I'm a king bee
10-Someday baby
11-Mean old Frisco (tape flip at the end)
12-Call me Muddy Waters
13-Hoochie Coochie man
14-Everything is gonna be alright (w. band intro)
15-Got my mojo working and outro by the band
16-Audience
17-I'm a man
18-Outro by the band
MW-1981.07.18-Muddy Waters, Paris Olympia @FLAC
1981.08.04-Chicago Fest (Navy Pier),
Chicago, IL
TRACKS
01-Muddy intro-Hoochie Coochie Man
02-You Don't Have To Go
03-Baby, Please Don't Go
04-I'm A King Bee
05-Trouble No More
06-They Call Me Muddy Waters
07-Walkin' Thru The Park-Muddy intros J.Winter
08-Goin' Down Slow
09-She's 19 Years Old
10-Love Her With A Feeling
11-Got My Mojo Working
MW-1981.08.04-Chicago Fest (Navy Pier), Chicago, IL @FLAC
1981.10.27-The Bayou, Washington, DC
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-Band Instrumental
03-Medley
04-Unknown
05-Muddy Intro
06-Hoochie Coochie Man
07-Baby Please Don't Go
08-Howlin' Wolf
09-I'm Going Out Walking
10-She's 19 Years Old
11-Everythings Gonna Be Alright-Band Intros
12-Kansas City
13-Got My Mojo Workin'
14-Outro
15-Band Instrumental
01-Intro
02-Band Instrumental
03-Medley
04-Unknown
05-Muddy Intro
06-Hoochie Coochie Man
07-Baby Please Don't Go
08-Howlin Wolf
09-I'm Going Out Walking
10-She's 19 Years Old
11-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
12-Kansas City
13-Got My Mojo Workin
14-Outro
15-Band Instrumental
MW-1981.10.27-The Bayou, Washington, DC @FLAC Srce1-2
1981.11.09-University of Iowa
(Blues Workshop), Ames, IA
TRACKS
01-Hoochie Coochie Man
02-My Home Is In The Delta
03-You Don't Have To Go
04-I'm A King Bee
05-Baby Please Don't Go
06-Long Distance Call
07-Trouble No More
08-Goin' Down Slow
09-Got My Mojo Working
10-Mannish Boy
MW-1981.11.09-University Of Iowa (Blues Workshop), Ames @FLAC
1981.11.22-Checkerboard Lounge,
Chicago, IL
TRACKS
01-Sweet Little Angel
02-Flip Flop And Fly
03-Intro
04-Down The Road I Go
05-Country Boy
06-I'm A King Bee
07-Someday Baby
08-County Jail
09-Baby Please Don't Go
10-Hoochie Koochie Man
11-Long Distance Call
12-Got My Mojo Working
13-Next Time I See You
14-Talking About My Baby
15-Instrumental (1)
16-Clouds in My Heart
17-Champagne & Reefer
18-Instrumental (2)
19-Instrumental (3)
01-Sweet Little Angel
02-Flip Flop And Fly
03-Intro
04-Down The Road I Go
05-Country Boy
06-I'm A King Bee
07-Someday Baby
08-County Jail
09-Baby Please Don't Go
10-Hoochie Koochie Man
11-Long Distance Call
12-Mannish Boy
13-Got My Mojo Working
14-Next Time I See You
15-Talking About My Baby
16-Instrumental (1)
17-Clouds in My Heart
18-Champagne & Reefer
19-Instrumental (2)
20-Instrumental (3)
01-Sweet Little Angel
02-Flip Flop And Fly
03-Announcement of Muddy Waters
04-Down The Road I Go
05-Country Boy
06-I'm A King Bee
07-Someday Baby
08-County Jail
09-Baby Please Don't Go
10-Hoochie Coochie Man
11-Long Distance Call
12-Mannish Boy
13-Next Time I See You
14-Talking About My Baby
15-Clouds In My Heart
MW-1981.11.22-Checkerboard Lounge, Chicago @FLAC Srce1-3
1982.06.30-Sportatorium,
Pembroke Pines, FL
TRACKS
01-Blow Wind Blow
MW-1982.06.30-Sportatorium, Pembroke Pines, FL @FLAC
xxxx.xx.xx-Miscellaneous Live
Official Sources
TRACKS
Baby Please Don't Go(Live)(Hip-O Select B0002758-02 CD01)
Baby Please Don't Go(Live)(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Baby, Please Don't Go(Live)(The Anthology CD1)
Blow Wind Blow(Live)(The Anthology CD1)
Caldonia(Live)(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Can't Get No Grindin' Live(The Anthology CD1)
Corrine Corrina(Live)(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Country Boy (live)(The Chess Box CD3)
Country Boy(Live)(AAD 52021CD)
Deep down in Florida (Live)(Blues Sky 1992)
Everything Gonna Be Alright(Live)(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Everything Gonna Be Alright(Live)(The Anthology CD1)
Garbage Man(Live)(The Anthology CD1)
Goin' Home(Live)(1988 - Mannish Boy)
Going Down Slow (live)(The Chess Box CD3)
Got My Mojo Working(Live)(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Got My Mojo Working(Live)(The Anthology CD1)
Goto My Mojo Working(Live) (Reprise)(The Anthology CD1)
Harry's Groove(Live)(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Hold It(Live)(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Honky Tonk(Live)(The Anthology CD1)
Hoochie Coochie Man(Live)(The Anthology CD1)
Howlin' Wolf(Live)(The Anthology CD1)
Instrumental (Musicbank APWCD1192)
Kansas City(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Last Nite(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Lonesome In My Bedroom(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Long Distance Call(LIVE)(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Long Distance Call(Live)(The Anthology CD1)
Mannish Boy(Live)(The Anthology CD1)
Mannish Boy(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Nine Below Zero(Live)(Blue Skies the Best of 2002)
Nine Below Zero(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Off The Wall(Live)(The Anthology CD1)
Streamline woman (live)(Blues Sky 1992)
They Call Me Muddy Waters(Musicbank APWCD1192)
Trouble No More Live(Raven RVCD 296)
Trouble No More(Live)(The Anthology CD1)
Walking Thru The Park(Live)(Raven RVCD 296)
You Shook Me (live)(The Chess Box CD3)
MW-xxxx.xx.xx-Miscellaneous Live Official Sources @FLAC
xxxx.xx.xx-Unknown 1
TRACKS
01-Blow Wind Blow
02-Hoochie Coochie Man
03-Baby Please Don't Go
04-Long Distance Call
05-Mr Highway Man
06-I Got The Lord
MW-xxxx.xx.xx-Unknown 1 @FLAC
xxxx.xx.xx-Unknown 2
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-Instrumental
03-Instrumental
04-Instrumental
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Sail On
07-Nine Below Zero
08-.Unknown
09-Everythings Gonna Be Alright
10-.Unknown
11-Can.t Get No Grindin
12-Baby Please Don't Go
13-Long Distance Call
14-Got My Mojo Working
15-Got My Mojo Working Part 2
16-Outro
MW-xxxx.xx.xx-Unknown 2 @FLAC
xxxx.xx.xx-Unknown 3
TRACKS
01.The Blues Had A Baby
02.Mannish Boy
03.Got My Mojo Working
04.Dust My Broom
05.Walkin Thru The Park
06.Instrumental
07.Instrumental
08.Instrumental
09.Can't Get No Grindin
10.The Blues Had A Baby
11.Sail On
MW-xxxx.xx.xx-Unknown 3 @FLAC
20 comments:
This place has to be The Home Of The Blues. Thank you for making so much wonderful music available, none better than Muddy Waters.
I have the Chicago Blues DVD you have requested. Please advise how to provide a copy.
Quel travail! L'oeuvre de Muddy Waters est majeure. Merci
Mike W is thta the chicago bues in london video??
been looking for that a long long tome now...
To Rippin Frog ...
No it's the Harvey Cokliss film from 1972, shot in Chicago. Don't know of a London-based commercial video.
Mike W thnks Ill keep looking only been a decade or more already LOL
Please disregard my previous post (from an hour ago) I now have the password, and thank you for this goldmine of Muddy boots, fantastic! Salut.
great big post ... thank you very much !
excuse me but i don't download;
DOCD5146-Muddy Waters (1941-50) @ALAC
please ... !
thank you
Hi Pino,
https://yousayblues.blogspot.com/2019/04/docd5100end.html
Sorry !
Chris-France
@ Chris-France
ok ... thank you..
Thanks for wonderful collections way way back into the past.
By the way: file nr. 8 is corrupt in MW-1997-Goin Way Back (Remastered) @FLAC - Muddy Waters discography. Any chances to have a look? Best regards Cri from Germany
Thank you very much!
Hello and good day. I just want to let you that file 6 in archive 1990-Muddy Waters (LP) @FLAC24192 is corrupt&defective. Can you please doublecheck?
Hi Cri,
Thanks for your comment !
Corrected and Re-Up
All the Best
Chris-France
Thanks a lot. Merry Christmas, Bon Natale. Craciun Fericit. Frohe Weihnachten.
Hello,
So many thanks for these great records of the great Muddy Waters!
Greetings from Switzerland - Nenest
And a BIG thanks for this wonderful blues blog,
incredible work, you are a master!
The best blues blog on the network ... -;)
I can't find this one.
Is it listed?
Muddy Waters - The complete recordings 1941-1948
Post a Comment