(Amos Wells Blakemore Jr.)
DISCOGRAPHY 1957-2026 (113CD/DVD)
BIOGRAPHY
Junior Wells (December 9, 1934 – January 15, 1998), born Amos Wells
Blakemore Jr., was an American Chicago blues vocalist, harmonica player,
and recording artist. Wells, who was best known for his performances and
recordings with Muddy Waters, Earl Hooker, and Buddy Guy, also performed
with Bonnie Raitt, The Rolling Stones, and Van Morrison. Junior Wells was born in Memphis, Tennessee, United States, and
raised in West Memphis, Arkansas, though other sources report that
his birth was in West Memphis. Initially taught by his cousin,
Junior Parker, and Sonny Boy Williamson II, Wells learned how to
play the harmonica by the age of seven with surprising skill.
He moved to Chicago in 1948 with his mother after her divorce and began
sitting in with local musicians at house parties and taverns. Wild and
rebellious but needing an outlet for his talents, he began performing with
The Aces (guitarist brothers Dave and Louis Myers and drummer Fred Below)
and developed a more modern amplified harmonica style influenced by Little
Walter.
In 1952, he made his first recordings, when he replaced Little Walter in
Muddy Waters' band and appeared on one of Muddy's sessions for Chess
Records in 1952. His first recordings as a band leader were made in the
following year for States Records.
In the later 1950s and early 1960s he also recorded singles for Chief
Records and its Profile Records subsidiary, including "Messin' with the
Kid", "Come on in This House", and "It Hurts Me Too", which would remain
in his repertoire throughout his career. His 1960 Profile single "Little
by Little" (written by Chief owner and producer Mel London) reached #23 in
the Billboard R&B chart, making it the first of two Wells' singles to
enter the chart.
Junior Wells worked with guitarist Buddy Guy in the 1960s, and featured
Guy on guitar when he recorded his first album, Hoodoo Man Blues for
Delmark Records. Wells and Guy supported the Rolling Stones on numerous
occasions in the 1970s. Although his albums South Side Blues Jam (1971)
and On Tap (1975) proved he had not lost his aptitude for Chicago blues,
his 1980s and 1990s discs were inconsistent.
However, 1996's Come On in This House was an intriguing set of classic
blues songs with a rotating cast of slide guitarists, among them Alvin
Youngblood Hart, Corey Harris, Sonny Landreth and Derek Trucks. Wells made
an appearance in the film Blues Brothers 2000, the sequel to The Blues
Brothers, which was released in 1998.
Wells continued performing until he was diagnosed with cancer in the
summer of 1997. That fall, he suffered a heart attack while undergoing
treatment, sending him into a coma. Wells died in Chicago, after
succumbing to lymphoma on January 15, 1998, and was interred in the Oak
Woods Cemetery, Chicago.
Wells was mentioned in the Steppenwolf song, "Tighten Up Your Wig", in
which the lyrics explicitly state that they copied the music from Junior
Wells' tune, "Messing with the Kid".
NEW!
2026-New York City Blues - Live '78 @FLAC
SINGLES
I Could Cry ...
TRACKS 01-I Could Cry 02-Cha Cha Cha in Blue
JRWS-1959-I Could Cry ... (Single) @FLAC
Little by Little ...
TRACKS 01-Little by Little 02-Come on in This House
JRWS-1960-Little by Little (Single) @FLACYou Don't Care ...
TRACKS 01-You Don't Care 02-Prison Bars All Around Me
JRWS-1960-You Don't Care (Single) @FLACShe's a Sweet One ...
TRACKS 01-She's a Sweet One 02-Whe the Cat's Gone the Mice Play
JRWS-1963-She's a Sweet One (Single) @FLACCheckin on My Baby ...
TRACKS 01-Checkin´ on My Baby 02-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
JRWS-2015-Checkin on My Baby (Single) @FLACSnatch It Back & Hold It ...
TRACKS 01-Snatch It Back and Hold It 02-Little by Little
JRWS-2015-Snatch It Back and Hold It (Single) @FLAC
ALBUMS
Calling All Blues
(1957-63)
TRACKS
01-Two Headed Woman
02-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
03-I Could Cry (1957 Version)
04-Cha - Cha - Cha In Blue (Cut My Toe Nail)
05-Little By Little (I'm Losing You)
06-Come On In This House
07-You Don't Care
08-Prison Bars All Around Me
09-Calling All Blues
10-Galloping Horses A Lazy Mule
11-Messin' With The Kid
12-You Sure Look Good To Me
13-So Tired
14-Universal Rock
15-I Could Cry (1961 Version)
16-I'm A Stranger
17-The Things I Do For You
18-Love Me
19-It Hurts Me Too
20-I Need Me A Car
21-I'll Get You Too
22-One Day (Every Goodbye Ain't Gone)
23-She's A Sweet One
24-When The Cat's Gone The Mice Play
JRWS-1957-Calling All Blues @FLAC
Messin' With the Kid
(1957-62)
TRACKS
01-Messin' With The Kid
02-I'm A Stranger
03-Little By Little
04-Blue Guitar
05-Come On In This House
06-Cha Cha Cha In Blue
07-Prison Bars All Around Me
08-Galloping Horses A Lazy Mule
09-Love Me
10-Blues In D Natural
11-It Hurts Me Too
12-Rockin' With The Kid
13-The Things I'd Do for You
14-I Could Cry
15-Universal Rock
16-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
17-So Tired
18-Rockin' Wild
19-I Need Me A Car
20-You Sure Look Good To Me
21-Calling Alll Blues
22-You Don't Care
23-These Cotton-Pickin' Blues
24-Two Headed Woman
JRWS-1962-Messin' With the Kid (1957-62) @ALAC
Hoodoo Man Blues
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Snatch It Back And Hold It
A2-Ships On The Ocean
A3-Good Morning Schoolgirl
A4-Hound Dog
A5-In The Wee Wee Hours
A6-Hey Lawdy Mama
B1-Hoodoo Man Blues
B2-Early In The Morning
B3-We're Ready
B4-You Don't Love Me, Baby
B5-Chitlin Con Carne
B6-Yonder Wall
01-Snatch It Back And Hold It
02-Ships On The Ocean
03-Good Morning Schoolgirl
04-Hound Dog
05-In The Wee Hours
06-Hey Lawdy Mama
07-Hoodoo Man Blues
08-Early In The Morning
09-We're Ready
10-You Don't Love Me Baby
11-Chitlin Con Carne
12-Yonder Wall
13-Hoodoo Man Blues (Alt.Take)
14-Chitlin Con Carne (Alt.Take)
JRWS-1965-Hoodoo Man Blues (LP) @FLAC24-176
JRWS-1965-Hoodoo Man Blues (CD) @ALAC
Live!
Club 47, Cambridge, MA
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Intro Instrumental
102-One Mint Julep
103-Reelin' & Rockin'
104-I Feel So Good (I Wanna Boogie)
105-One Way Out
106-Worried Life Blues
107-You Better Come Home
108-Outro Instrumental
109-Honky Tonk
110-Juke
111-That's Alright
112-Yonder Wall
113-Messin' With The Kid
201-Hoodoo Man Blues
202-Hideaway
203-Outro Instrumental
204-Instrumental
205-You're So Fine
206-Sweet Little Angel
207-Intro Jr Wells] If You Leave Me Baby
208-You Don't Love Me
209-Got My Mojo Workin'
210-Tobacco Road
JRWS-1966.09.16-Live Club 47, Cambridge, MA @FLAC
Live In Boston
TRACKS
01-Feelin' Good
02-Man Downstairs
03-Talk
04-Worried Life Blues
05-Talk
06-Junior's Whoop
07-Rgat's All Right
08-Talk
09-Look On Yonder's Wall
10-Talk
11-Messin' With The Kid
12-Talk
13-Hideaway
14-If You Gonna Leave Me
15-Talk
16-I Don't Know
17-Talk
18-Got My Mojo Workin'
19-Theme
JRWS-1966-Live In Boston @FLAC
Best of the Vanguard Years
TRACKS
01-Help Me (A Tribute to Sonny Boy Williamson)
02-It Hurts Me Too (When Things Go Wrong)
03-Messin' With The Kid
04-Vietcong Blues
05-All Night Long
06-It's My Life, Baby
07-It's So Sad To Be Lonely
08-Country Girl
09-Stormy Monday Blues
10-Shake It Baby
11-Checking On My Baby
12-Early In The Morning
13-(I Got A) Stomach Ache
14-Look How Baby
15-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
16-Slow, Slow
17-Shotgun Blues
18-You Know That I Know
JRWS-1968-Best of the Vanguard Years @FLAC
Blues Hit Big Town
TRACKS
01-Hoodoo Man
02-Cut That Out
03-Junior's Wail
04-Tomorrow Night
05-Ways Like an Angel
06-Eagle Rock
07-Please Throw This Poor Dog a Bone
08-Blues Hit Big Town
09-Lord, Lord
10-'Bout the Break of Day
11-So All Alone
12-Can't Find My Baby
13-Please Throw This Poor Dog a Bone [Alt.Take]
14-Junior's Wail [Alt.Take]
15-Eagle Roc [Alt.Take]
16-Lord, Lord [Alt.Take]
17-Blues Hit Big Time [Alt.Take]
JRWS-1969-Blues Hit Big Town @FLAC
Southside Blues Jam
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Stop Breaking Down
A2-I Could Have Had Religion
A3-I Just Want To Make Love To You
A4-Baby, Please Lend Me Your Love
B1-You Say You Love Me
B2-Blues For Major Daley
B3-I Wish I Knew What I Know Now
B4-Trouble Don't Last Always
JRWS-1970-Southside Blues Jam (LP) @FLAC24-96
On Tap
TRACKS
01-Watch Me Move
02-Someday Baby
03-Key To The Highway
04-What My Mama Told Me
05-You Gotta Love Her With A Feeling
06-The Train I Ride
07-So Long
08-Junior's Thing
JRWS-1974-On Tap @FLAC
Live At Theresa's
TRACKS
01-Little By Little
02-Snatch It Back and Hold It
03-Talk
04-Lover Her with A Feeling
05-Talk
06-Juke
07-Talk
08-Happy Birthday
09-Talk
10-Scratch My Back
11-Help The Poor
12-Talk
13-Come On In This House
14-Talk
15-WhatWhat My Mama Told Me
16-Key To The Highway
17-Talk
18-Goin' Down Slow
19-Talk
20-Messin' With The Kid
JRWS-1975-Live At Theresa's @ALAC
Live In Japan
(with Buddy Guy)
TRACKS
01-Let Me Love You Baby
02-How Blue Can You Get
03-High Heel Sneakers
04-First Time I Met The Blues
05-Stone Crazy
06-Fever
07-Come On Home To Me Baby
08-Little By Little
09-Don't Go No Further
10-Snatch It Back Amd Hold It
11-Help Me Darling
12-Hoochie Coochie Man & Someday
13-Waterman Blues
01-Let Me Love You Baby
02-How Blue Can You Get
03-One Room Country Shack
04-First Time I Met The Blues
05-Stone Crazy
06-Fever
07-Come On Home To Me Baby
08-Rock Me Baby
09-Little By Little
10-Stop Breakin' Down
11-Don't Go No Further
12-Look Over Yonder's Wall
13-Snatch It Back And Hold It
14-Help Me
15-Hoochie Coochie Man
16-Waterman Blues
17-Messin' With The Kid
JRWS-1975-Live In Japan @320
JRWS-2023-Live In Hiroshima 1975 @FLAC *
Live Recording at Yuhbin-Chukin Hall on March 11, 1975
* Thanks to Albert
Pleading the Blues
(with Buddy Guy)
TRACKS
01-Pleading The Blues
02-It Hurts Me Too
03-Cut Out The Lights
04-Quit Teasing My Baby
05-I'll Take Care Of You
06-Take Your Time Baby
07-Just For my Baby
08-I Smell Something
JRWS-BGY-1979-Pleading The Blues @ALAC
Universal Rock
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Come On In This House
A2-Little By Little
A3-So Tired
A4-She's A Sweet One
A5-It Hurts Me Too
A6-Universal Rock
B1-Messin' With The Kid
B2-Prison Bars All Around Me
B3-You Don't Care
B4-I Could Cry
B5-You Sure Look Good To Me
B6-When The Cat's Gone The Mice Play
JRWS-1981-Universal Rock @320
Chicago Hustle
Live '82
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-Crosscut Saw
03-Buddy's Shuffle
04-One Room Country Shack
05-Dust My Broom
06-Worry, Worry
07-You Make Me Feel So Good
08-You've Gotta Love Her With A Feeling
09-Mystery Train
10-Junior's Jam
JRWS-BGY-2023-Chicago Hustle - Live '82 @FLAC
(Thanks to Albert)
Live At Nightstage
(with Buddy Guy)
(DVD5)
Live At Blues Legends
01-Look Over Yonders Wall
02-Crazy About You
03-I Just Want to Make Love to You
04-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
05-Tribute to Muddy Waters
06-Trouble No More
07-Juke
08-My Younger Days
09-Got My Mojo Workin'
10-Super Bad
11-I Got You (I Feel Good)
12-Bonus Material
BONUS 1&2
Live In Boston 1989
1. Little By Little
2. Better Than I Love Myself
JRWS-1986-Blues Legend (DVD)-Concert @MKV
JRWS-Live In Boston (1989) @MKV Bonus1 Bonus2
Live at Nightstage - June 15, 1986
Live In Boston - March 11, 1989
Lone Star Cafe, NYC
(Soundboard)
TRACKS
01-Going Down
02-Baby What You Want Me To Do
03-Little By Little
04-Going Down Slow
05-Talking
06-Driving Wheel
07-Honest I Do
08-Snatch It Back and Hold It
09-Instrumental
JRWS-1986.08.25-Lone Star Cafe, NYC @320
Coming At You
TRACKS
01-Stop Breakin' Down
02-Somebody's Tippin In
03-Five Long Years
04-Mystery Train
05-So Sad This Morning
06-When My Baby Left Me
07-Little By Little
08-Tobacco Road
09-Worried Life Blues
10-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
11-You Don't Love Me
JRWS-1988-Coming At You @FLAC
It's My Life, Baby!
TRACKS
01-It's My Life, Baby
02-It's So Sad To Be Lonely
03-Country Girl
04-You Lied To Me
05-Stormy Monday Blues
06-Shake It Baby
07-Checking On My Baby
08-Early In The Morning
09-(I Got A) Stomache Ache
10-Look How Baby
11-Slow, Slow
12-Everything's Going To Be Alright
JRWS-1988-It's My Life, Baby! @ALAC
On Tap
TRACKS
01-What My Mama Told Me
02-So Long
03-Key To The Highway
04-You Gotta Love Her With A Feeling
05-The Train I Ride
06-Watch Me Move
07-Someday Baby
08-Junior's Thing
09-Goin' Down Slow
JRWS-1991-On Tap @FLAC
Southside Blues Jam
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Stop Breaking Down
02-I Could Have Had Religion
03-I Just Want to Make Love to You
04-Baby, Please Send Me Your Love
05-You Say You Love Me
06-Blues for Mayor Daley
07-I Wish I Knew What I Know Now
08-Trouble Don't Last Always
JRWS-1992-Southside Blues Jam (CD) @FLAC
Better off with The Blues
TRACKS
01-Cry For Me Baby
02-Do A Little Something For Yourself
03-Oh, Pretty Woman
04-Goin' Home
05-Waitin' On Ice
06-Better Off With The Blues
07-The Train
08-Today I Started Loving You Again
09-Honest I Do
10-Messin' With The Kid
JRWS-1993-Better Off With The Blues @ALAC
Chicago Blues Fest '93
(Short/Full Version)
TRACKS
01-Cissy Strut
02-I'll Play The Blues For You
03-Wells Intro_Broke And Hungry
04-Keep Your Hands Out Of My Pockets
05-Sweet Home Chicago
06-It Hurts Me Too
07-Honest I Do
08-The Blues Is Alright
01-Intro Cissy Strut
02-I'll Play The Blues For You
03-Junior Wells Intro
04-Broke And Hungry
05-Keep Your Hands Out Of My Pockets
06-tuning
07-Sweet Home Chicago
08-banter
09-It Hurts Me Too
10-Honest I Do
11-The Blues Is Alright
12-Radio Outro (fadeout)
JRWS-1993.05.28-Chicago Blues Fest 93 (Short Version) @FLAC
JRWS-1993.05.28-Chicago Blues Fest 93 (Full Version) @FLAC
Everybody's Gettin' Some
TRACKS
01-Sweet Sixteen
02-Everybody's Gettin' Them Some
03-I Can't Stand No Signifyin'
04-Get Down
05-Keep On Steppin'
06-Shaky Ground
07-You're Tough Enough
08-Use Me
09-Trying to Get Over You
10-Last Hand of the Night
11-Don't You Lie to Me
12-That's What Love Will Make You Do
JRWS-1993-Everybody's Gettin' Some @ALAC
The First Recordings
(1957-62)
TRACKS
01-O Headed Woman
02-Very Dovey Lovely One
03-Could Cry
04-Cha-Cha-Cha in Blues
05-Little by Little
06-Come On in This House
07-You Don't Care
08-Prison Bars All Around Me
09-Calling All Blues
10-Galloping Horses a Lazy Mule
11-Messin' With the Kid
12-You Sure Look Good to Me
13-So Tired
14-Universal Rock
15-I Could Cry
16-i'm a Stranger
17-The Things I Do for You
18-Love Me
19-It Hurts Me Too
20-I Need Me a Car
21-I'll Get You Too
22-One Day (Every Goodbye Ain't Gone)
23-She's a Sweet One
24-Whent the Cat's Gone the Mice Play
JRWS-1993-The First Recordings (1957-62) @FLAC
Undisputed Godfather of Blues
TRACKS
01-Junior's Nuts
02-You Know What I Saw
03-Sweet Home Chicago
04-Don't Nobody Know
05-Help Me
06-What My Mamma Told Me
07-When Things Go Wrong
08-Little Red Rooster
JRWS-1993-Undisputed Godfather Of Blues @FLAC
Ray Ban Stage,
New Orleans Jazz Festival
TRACKS
01-Pick Up The Pieces
02-Broke and Hungry
03-Hoodoo Man Blues
04-I Got My Mojo Workin'
05-Sweet Sixteen
06-Messin' With The Kid
07-Little Red Rooster
08-What My Momma Told Me
09-Today I Started Loving You Again
1996.04.27-Ray Ban Stage, New Orleans Jazz Festival @FLAC
Come on in this House
TRACKS
01-What My Momma Told Me That's All Right
02-Why Are People Like That
03-Trust My Baby
04-Million Years Blues
05-Give Me One Reason
06-Ships On The Ocean
07-She Wants To Sell My Monkey
08-So Glad You're Mine
09-Mystery Train
10-I'm Gonna Move To Kansas City
11-King Fish Blues
12-You Better Watch Yourself
13-Come On In This House
14-The Goat
JRWS-1996-Come On In This House @FLAC24-88
Live At Buddy Guy's Legends
TRACKS
01-Broke And Hungry
02-Messin' With The Kid
03-Hoodoo Man
04-Little By Little
05-The Train
06-Sweet Sixteen
07-What My Momma Done Told Me
08-Got My Mojo Working
09-Love Her With A Feeling
10-Help Me
11-Today I Started Loving You Again
JRWS-1997-Live At Buddy Guy_s Legends @320
Reelin' & Rockin':
Live In Osaka
TRACKS
01-Messin' With The Kid
02-Take Off Your Shoes
03-Little By Little
04-Hoodoo Man Blues
05-The Train
06-You Gotta Love Her With A Feeling
07-Sweet Sixteen
08-What My Momma Told Me
09-Little Red Rooster
10-Today I Started Loving You Again
JRWS-1997-Reelin & Rockin Live In Osaka @320
Keep On Steppin'
The Best of Junior Wells
TRACKS
01-Oh, Pretty Woman
02-Sweet Sixteen
03-Give Me One Reason
04-Get Down
05-Keep On Steppin'
06-Broke And Hungry
07-Mystery Train
08-Use Me
09-King Fish Blues
10-Why Are People Like That¿
11-The Train
12-Messin' With The Kid
JRWS-1998-Keep On Steppin' @ALAC
Sings Live At The Golden Bear
TRACKS
01-So Tired (I Could Cry)
02-Fever
03-The Goat
04-My Babe
05-Driving Wheel
06-Don't Start Me Talking
07-How Many More Years
08-I'm Ready
09-Please, Please, Please
10-Elevate Me Mama
JRWS-1998-Sings Live At The Golden Bear @FLAC
You're Tuff Enough
TRACKS
01-You're Tuff Enough
02-It's All Soul
03-Gonna Cramp Your Style
04-Where Did I Go Wrong
05-That'll Hold Me
06-Sweet Darling Think It Over
07-Up In Heah
08-You're The One
09-You Ought To Quit That
10-Messing With The Kid
11-The Hippies Are Trying
12-Junior's Groove
13-Girl You Lit My Fire
14-It's a Man Down There
15-I'm Your Gravy Train
16-Leave My Woman Alone
17-I Can't Stand No Signifying
18-I Just Wanna Groove
19-You Better Watch Yourself
20-What Is That You Got
21-Another Mule Kicking In Your Stall
22-Party Power
JRWS-1998-You're Tuff Enough @FLAC
In My Younger Days
TRACKS
01-Cut That Out
02-So All Alone
03-Eagle Rock
04-'Bout The Break Of Day
05-Lawdy! Lawdy!
06-Junior's Wail
07-Tomorrow Night
08-I Could Cry
09-Cha Chs Cha In Blues
10-Lovey Dovey Lovely One
11-Little By Little
12-Universal Rock
13-Messin' With The Kid
14-You Sure Look Good To Me
15-It Hurts Me Too
16-I Need Me A Car
JRWS-2000-In My Younger Days @FLAC
Live Around The World
The Best of
TRACKS
01-Broke & Hungry
02-Hoo Doo Man
03-What My Mama Told Me
04-Sweet Sixteen
05-Got My Mojo Working
06-Little Red Rooster
07-Messin' With The Kid
08-Take Off Your Shoes
09-Waitin' On The Night Train
10-Little By Little
11-Help Me
JRWS-2002-Live Around The World @FLAC
Big Blues Collection
Vol.5
TRACKS
01-It's My Life Baby
02-It Hurts Me Too
03-Vietcong Blues
04-Shake it Baby
05-Slow, Slow
06-Country Girl
07-You know that I know
08-Early In The Morning
09-All Night Long
10-Checking On My Baby
11-Shotgun Blues
12-It's so Sad to Be Lonely
JRWS-2003-Big Blues Collection Vol.5 @FLAC
An Introduction to Junior Wells
TRACKS
01-I Could Cry
02-Two Headed Woman
03-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
04-Little By Little (I'm Losing You)
05-Come On In This House
06-Prison Bars All Around Me
07-Callin' All Blues (Earl Hooker)
08-Messin' With The Kid
09-So Tired
10-The Things I'd Do for You
11-Help Me (Live)
12-Look Over Yonder Wall (Live)
13-Messin' With The Kid (Live)
14-I Can't Help Myself (Live)
JRWS-2006-An Introduction to Junior Wells @FLAC
Junior Wells
(1957-63)
TRACKS
01-Pick Up The Pieces
02-Broke and Hungry
03-Hoodoo Man Blues
04-I Got My Mojo Workin'
05-Sweet Sixteen
06-Messin' With The Kid
07-Little Red Rooster
08-What My Momma Told Me
09-Today I Started Loving You Again
2006-Junior Wells (1957-63) @FLAC
Vanguard Visionaries
TRACKS
01-Help Me (A Tribute To S.B.Williamson)
02-It Hurts Me Too (When Things Go Wrong)
03-Messin' With The Kid
04-Vietcong Blues
05-It's My Life, Baby
06-Everything's Going To Be Alright
07-Shake It Baby
08-Tobacco Road
09-Mystery Train
10-All Night Long
JRWS-2007-Vanguard Visionaries @FLAC
Blues Six Pack
TRACKS
01-Give Me One Reason
02-Messin' With The Kid
03-Sweet Sixteen
04-Mystery Train
05-Shaky Ground
06-Got My Mojo Working
JRWS-2009-Blues Six Pack @FLAC
Chicago '50s Blues Masters
TRACKS
01-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
02-So Tired
03-The Things I'd Do For You
04-Eagle Rock
05-Come On In This Houuse
06-Eagle Rock (Alternate Take)
07-You Sure Look Good To Me
08-Tomorrow Night
09-Please Throw This Dog A Bone (Alternate Take)
10-Prison Bars All Around Me
11-Please Throw This Poor Dog A Bone
12-Universal Rock
13-Little By Little
14-Blues Hit Big Town (Alternate Take)
15-It Hurts Me Too
16-Lord Lord
17-Lord Lord (Alternate Take)
18-Cut That Out
19-Junior's Wail
20-Blues Hit Big Town
21-Junior's Wail (Alternate Take)
22-Hoodoo Man
23-I Could Cry
24-Can't Find My Baby
25-'bout The Break Of Day
26-Ways Like An Angel
27-So All Alone
JRWS-2009-Chicago 50s Blues Masters @FLAC
Hoodoo Man Blues
(Expanded Edition)
TRACKS
01-Snatch It Back And Hold It
02-Ships On The Ocean
03-Good Morning Schoolgirl
04-Hound Dog
05-In The Wee Wee Hours
06-Hey Lawdy Mama
07-Hoodoo Man Blues
08-Early In The Morning
09-We're Ready
10-You Don't Love Me, Baby
11-Chittlins Con Carne
12-Yonder Wall
13-Studio Chatter
14-I Ain't Stranded
15-Studio Chatter 2
16-In The Wee Wee Hours (Alt.Take)
17-Studio Chatter 3
18-Hoodoo Man Blues (Alt.Take)
19-Studio Chatter 4
20-Chitlin Con Carne (Alt.Take)
21-Studio Chatter 5
22-Yonder Wall (Alt.Take 7)
23-Studio Chatter 6
24-Yonder Wall (Alt.Take 11)
25-Studio Chatter 7
26-Yonder Wall (Alt.Take 13)
JRWS-2011-Hoodoo Man Blues @ALAC
Blues Legend
TRACKS
01-Little by Little
02-Messin' With the Kid
03-Come On in This House
04-One Day
05-You Don't Care
06-Cha Cha Cha in Blue
07-Two Headed Woman
08-I'll Get You, Too
09-She's a Sweet One
10-You Sure Look Good to Me
11-I'm a Stranger
12-Universal Rock
13-I Could Cry
14-When the Cat's Gone, The Mice Play
15-Love Me
16-The Things I'd Do for You
17-So Tired
18-Calling All Blues
19-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
20-Galloping Horses a Lazy Mule
21-It Hurts Me, Too
22-Prison Bars All Around Me
23-I Need Me a Car
24-I Could Cry (Alternate Take)
25-Cha Cha Cha in Blue (In a Session)
JRWS-2012-Blues Legend @FLAC
Cha Cha Cha in Blue:
Junior Wells & The Singles
Vol. 2 & 3
TRACKS
01-Junior's Wail
02-So All Alone
03-I Could Cry
04-Come on in This House
05-Galloping Horses and a Lazy Mule
06-Universal Rock
07-The Things I's Do for You
08-It Hurts Me Too
09-I Need Me a Car
01-Cut That Out
02-Hoodoo Man
03-'Bout the Break of Day
04-Tomorrow Night
05-Lovy Dovy Lovely One
06-Little by Little
07-You Don't Care
08-Calling All Blues
09-So Tired
10-I Could Cry
JRWS-2013-Cha Cha Cha in Blue_ Junior Wells & The Singles, Vol.2 @FLAC
JRWS-2013-Cha Cha Cha in Blue_ Junior Wells & The Singles, Vol.3 @FLAC
Pleading the Blues
TRACKS
01-Pleading the Blues
02-It Hurts Me Too
03-Cut Out the Lights
04-Just for My Baby
05-Quit Teasing My Baby
06-I'll Take Care of You
07-Take Your Time Baby
08-I Smell Something
JRWS-2013-Pleading the Blues @FLAC
Junior's Wail:
Singles As & Bs (1953-61)
TRACKS
01-Cut That Out
02-Eagle Rock
03-Hoodoo Man
04-Junior's Wail
05-'Bout The Break Of Day
06-Lord Lord (Lawdy Lawdy)
07-Tomorrow Night
08-So all Alone
09-Two Headed Woman
10-Lovey Dovey Lovely One
11-I Could Cry (1957 Version)
12-Cha Cha Cha In Blue
13-Little By Little
14-Come On In This House
15-You Don't Care
16-Prison Bars All Around Me
17-Galloping Horses And A Lazy Mule
18-Calling All Blues
19-Messin' With The Kid
20-Universal Rock
21-I'm A Stranger
22-The Things I'd Do For You
23-You Sure Look Good To Me
24-It Hurts Me Too
25-So Tired
26-Love Me
27-I Could Cry (1961 Version)
28-I Need Me A Car
JRWS-2014-Junior_s Wail @FLAC
Masterpieces Presents:
10 Greatest Blues Hits
TRACKS
01-So All Alone
02-Cut That Out
03-Ways Like an Angel
04-Lord Lord
05-Junior's Wail
06-Tomorrow Night
07-Please Throw This Poor Dog a Bone
08-Blues Hit Big Town
09-Bout the Break of Day
10-Hoodoo Man
JRWS-2014-Masterpieces Presents 10 Greatest Blues Hits @FLAC
Messin with the Kid
(1957-63)
TRACKS
01-Come on in This House
02-Little by Little
03-So Tired
04-She's a Sweet One
05-It Hurts Me Too
06-Universal Rock
07-Messin' with the Kid
08-Prison Bars All Around Me
09-You Couldn't Care
10-I Could Cry
11-You Sure Look Good to Me
12-When the Cat's Gone the Mice Play
13-Two - Headed Woman
14-Cha Cha Cha in Blues
15-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
16-I'm a Stranger
17-The Things I'd Do for You
18-I Need Me a Car
19-I'll Get You Too
20-One Day (Every Goodbye Ain't Gone)
21-Calling All Blues
22-Love Me
23-Galloping Horses a Lazy Mule
JRWS-2014-Messin with the Kid (1957-63) @FLAC @FLAC
Essential Blues Masters
TRACKS
01-Cut That Out
02-Eagle Rock
03-Hoodoo Man
04-Junior's Wail
05-Bout the Break of Day
06-Lord Lord (Lawdy! Lawdy!)
07-Tomorrow Night
08-So All Alone
09-Two Headed Woman
10-Lovey Dovey Lovely One
11-I Could Cry
12-Cha Cha Cha in Blue
13-Little by Little
14-Come on in This House
15-You Don't Care
16-Prison Bars All Around Me
17-Galloping Horses and a Lazy Mule
18-Calling All Blues
19-Messin' with the Kid
20-Universal Rock
21-I'm a Stranger
22-The Things I Do for You
23-You Sure Look Good to Me
24-It Hurts Me Too
25-So Tired
26-Love Me
27-I Could Cry (Alt. Version)
28-I Need Me a Car
JRWS-2015-Essential Blues Masters @FLAC
Love Me
(2CD)
2015-Original Mix - 2019-Remastered
TRACKS
ORIGINAL MIX
101-Love Me
102-I'll Get You Too
103-The Things I'd Do For You
104-You Don't Care
105-When The Cat's Gone The Mice Play
106-Cha Cha Cha In Blue
107-Universal Rock
108-You Sure Look Good To Me
109-Come On In This House
110-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
111-It Hurts Me Too
112-She's A Sweet One
113-I'm A Stranger
114-Two Headed Woman
115-One Day
116-I Could Cry
117-Little By Little
118-Messin' With The Kid
119-I Need Me A Car
120-Galloping Horses A Lazy Mule
121-So Tired
122-Prison Bars All Around Me
123-Cha Cha Cha In Blue
124-I Could Cry
125-Calling All Blues
REMASTERED
201-Love Me
202-I'll Get You Too
203-The Things I'd Do For You
204-You Don't Care
205-When The Cat's Gone The Mice Play
206-Cha Cha Cha In Blue
207-Universal Rock
208-You Sure Look Good To Me
209-Come On In This House
210-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
211-It Hurts Me Too
212-She's A Sweet One
213-I'm A Stranger
214-Two Headed Woman
215-One Day
216-I Could Cry (Alternate Take)
217-Little By Little
218-Messin' With The Kid
219-I Need Me A Car
220-Galloping Horses A Lazy Mule
221-So Tired
222-Prison Bars All Around Me
223-Cha Cha Cha In Blue (In A Session)
224-I Could Cry
225-Calling All Blues
JRWS-2015-Love Me (2CD) @FLAC
Lovey Dovey Lovey One
TRACKS
01-I'll Get You Too
02-Lovey Dovey Lovely One
03-Come on in This House
04-When The Cat's Gone The Mice Play
05-Two Headed Woman
06-I Could Cry
07-Calling All Blues
08-One Day
09-Messin' With The Kid
10-Prison Bars All Around Me
11-It Hurts Me Too
12-You Sure Look Good To Me
13-You Don't Care
14-Little By Little
15-I'm A Stranger
16-Cha Cha Cha In Blue (In A Session)
17-Love Me
18-I Could Cry (Alternate Take)
19-I Need Me A Car
20-Cha Cha Cha In Blue
21-So Tired
22-Universal Rock
23-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
24-She's A Sweet One
25-The Things I'd Do For You
26-Galloping Horses A Lazy Mule
JRWS-2015-Lovey Dovey Lovey One @FLAC
Southside Blues Jam
(Deluxe Edition)
TRACKS
01-Stop Breaking Down
02-I Could Have Had Religion
03-Just Make Love to Me
04-Lend Me Your Love
05-Long Distance Call
06-Blues for Mayor Daley
07-In My Younger Days
08-Trouble Don't Last
09-It's Too Late Brother
10-Warmin' Up
11-Love My Baby
12-I Could Have Had Religion
13-Rock Me
14-Lexington Movies
15-Got to Play the Blues
JRWS-2015-Southside Blues Jam (Deluxe Edition) @FLAC
The Best of the Blue Rock Years
TRACKS
01-Up in Heah
02-Messing with the Kid
03-Gonna Cramp Your Style
04-That'll Hold Me
05-You Better Watch Yourself
06-You're the One
07-Party Power
08-You Ought to Quit That
09-Junior's Groove
10-Where Did I Go Wrong
11-Girl You Lit My Fire
12-Sweet Darling, Think It Over
13-I Can't Stand No Signifying
14-Another Mule Kicking in Your Stall
15-I'm Your Gravy Train
16-The Hippies Are Trying
17-It's All Soul
18-It's a Man Down There
19-Leave My Woman Alone
20-You're Tuff Enough
21-I Just Wanna Groove
22-What Is That You Got
JRWS-2015-The Best of the Blue Rock Years @FLAC
The Blues Is Alright!
Live!
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-1St Set Intro
102-Cissy Strut (Cut, Power Outage)
103-Cissy Strut (Reprise)
104-Turning Point
105-Broke And Hungry
106-Keep Your Hands Out Of My Pockets
107-Got My Mojo Workin'
108-Little Red Rooster
109-Hey, Hey, The Blues Is Alright
201-2Nd Set Intro
202-One Way Out
203-Funky Broadway
204-Messin' With The Kid
205-In My Younger Days
206-Give It Up Or Turnit Loose
207-Goin' Back Down South
208-Today I Started Lovin' You Again
JRWS-2015-The Blues Is Alright Live @FLAC
35 Blues Hits
TRACKS
01-´Bout The Break Of Day
02-Can´t Live Without You Baby
03-Cha Cha Cha in Blue
04-Come On In This House
05-Cut That Out
06-Eagle Rock
07-Every Goodbye Ain´t Gone
08-Galloping Horses A Lazy Mule
09-I Could Cry
10-I Found Out
11-I Need Me A Car
12-I´ll Get You Too
13-I´m A Stranger
14-I´m Gonna Cramp Your Style
15-It Hurts Me Too
16-Junior´s Wail
17-Lawdy Lawdy
18-Little By Little
19-Love Me
20-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
21-Messin´With The Kid
22-Prison Bars All Around Me
23-She´s A Sweet One
24-So All Alone
25-So Tired
26-That Will Hold Me
27-The Things I Do For You
28-Tomorrow Night
29-Tribute To Little Walter
30-Two Headed Woman
31-Universal Rock
32-When The Cats Gone The Mice Play
33-You Don´t Care
34-You Oughta Quit That
35-You Sure Look Good To Me
JRWS-2017-35 Blues Hits @FLAC
The Chief,
Profile & USA Recordings
(1957-63)
TRACKS
01-O Headed Woman
02-Vey Dovey Lovey One
03-Could Cry
04-Cha Cha Cha in Blues
05-Little by Little
06-Come On in This House
07-You Don't Care
08-Prison Bars All Around Me
09-Calling All Blues
10-Galloping Horses A Lazy Mule
11-Messin' With the Kid
12-You Sure Look Good to Me
13-So Tired
14-Universal Rock
15-I Could Cry
16-I'm a Stranger
17-The Things I Do For You
18-Love Me
19-It Hurts Me Too (When Things Go Wrong)
20-I Need Me a Car
21-I'll Get You Too
22-One Day (Every Goodbye Ain't Gone)
23-She's a Sweet One
24-When the Cat's Gone the Mice Play
JRWS-2017-The Chief, Profile & USA Recordings (1957-63)
@FLAC
Bobbin' & Weevin'
(Live)
TRACKS
01-Broke And Hungry
02-My Younger Days
03-Little Red Rooster
04-Got My Mojo Workin'
05-Little By Little
06-Today I Started Loving You Again
07-Help Me
JRWS-2018-Bobbin' & Weevin' (Live) @FLAC
Pushin' & Shovin'
(Live)
TRACKS
01-Everything Gonna Be Alright (Netherlands 1987)
02-Driving Wheel (Netherlands 1987)
03-Who's Making Love (Netherlands 1987)
04-Messin' With The Kid (Netherlands 1987)
05-Ships On The Ocean-Champagne & Reefer (Netherlands 1987)
06-Trouble No More (Philadelphia 1983)
07-What My Momma Told Me (Philadelphia 1983)
08-I Got A Bag Of My Own (Philadelphia 1983)
09-I Got You (I Feel Good) (Philadelphia 1983)
JRWS-2018-Pushin & Shovin (Live) @FLAC
Reelin & Rockin:
(Live In Osaka 1977)
TRACKS
01-Messin' with the Kid
02-Take off Your Shoes
03-Little by Little
04-Hoodoo Man Blues
05-The Train
06-You Gotta Love Her with a Feeling
07-Sweet Sixteen
08-What My Momma Told Me
09-Little Red Rooster
10-Today I Started Loving You Again
JRWS-2018-Reelin & Rockin (Live In Osaka 1977) @FLAC
Blues Brothers
TRACKS
01-Blues Hit Big Town (Feat. Colin James)
02-Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (Feat. Pat Travers)
03-Messin' With The Kid (Feat. Tyler Bryant)
04-Baby, Scratch My Back (Feat. Albert Castiglia)
05-Worried Life Blues (Feat. Mike Zito & James Montgomery)
06-When The Cat's Gone The Mice Play (feat. Harvey Mandel)
07-Lovey Dovey Lovey One (Feat. Eric Gales)
08-You Gotta Love Her With A Feeling (Feat. Kirk Fletcher)
09-Two-Headed Woman (Feat. Guitar Shorty)
10-Snatch It Back And Hold It (Feat. Joe Louis Walker)
11-You Don't Care (Feat. Popa Chubby)
12-It's A Man Down There (Feat. Bernard Allison)
13-Hoodoo Man Blues (Feat. Joe Louis Walker)
JRWS-2020-Blues Brothers @FLAC
Chicago Blues
TRACKS
01-Cut That Out
02-Messin with the Kid
03-The Things I'd Do For You
04-So Tired
05-Love Me
06-Little by Little
07-Come on In This House
08-Two Headed Woman
09-Lovey Dovey Lovely One
10-Galloping Horses and Lazy Mule
11-I Could Cry
12-Hoodoo Man
13-Bout the Break of the Day
14-So All Alone
15-I'm a Stranger
16-It Hurts Me Too
17-Tomorrow Night
18-Universal Rock
19-Cha Cha Cha in Blue
20-Calling All Blues
21-You Sure Look Good to Me
22-Eagle Rock
23-Lord Lord
24-Prison Bars All Around Me
25-You Don't Care
26-I Need Me a Car
27-Junior's Wail
JRWS-2020-Chicago Blues @FLAC
His Golden Years
(Remastered)
TRACKS
01-Messin' with the Kid
02-Hoodoo Man
03-Cut That Out
04-Eagle Rock
05-Junior's Wail
06-Bout the Break of Day
07-Lord Lord
08-Tomorrow Night
09-So All Alone
10-Two Headed Woman
11-Lovey Dovey Lovely One
12-I Could Cry
13-Cha Cha Cha in Blue
14-Little by Little
15-Come on in This House
16-You Don't Care
17-Prison Bars All Around Me
18-Galloping Horses a Lazy Mule
19-Calling All Blues
20-Universal Rock
21-I'm a Stranger
22-The Things I Do for You
23-You Sure Look Good to Me
24-It Hurts Me Too
25-So Tired
26-Love Me
27-I Could Cry
28-I Need Me a Car
JRWS-2020-His Golden Years (Remastered) @FLAC
Cut That Out
(1953-63 Sides)
TRACKS
01-Cut That Out
02-Messin With The Kid
03-Lovey Dovey, Lovely One
04-Tomorrow Night
05-Eagle Rock
06-Hoodoo Man
07-Junior's Wail
08-Bout The Break Of Day
09-Lord, Lord (Lawdy! Lawdy!)
10-So All Alone
11-Two Headed Woman
12-Cha Cha Blue (Cut My Toe Nail)
13-Little By Little (I'm Losing You)
14-Come ON In This House
15-You Don't Care
16-Prison Bars All Around Me
17-Galloping Horses And A Lazy Mule
18-Calling All Blues
19-Universal Rock
20-I'm A Stranger
21-The Things I'd Do For You
22-You Sure Look Good To Me
23-It Hurts Me Too
24-So Tired
25-Love Me
26-I Could Cry (1961 version)
27-I Need Me A Car
28-When The Cat's Gone The Mice Play
29-I'll Get You Too
30-One Day (Every Goodbye Ain't Gone)
JRWS-2021-Cut That out (1953-63 Sides) @FLAC
Eagle Rock
TRACKS
01-Calling All Blues
02-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
03-Two Headed Woman
04-You Don't Care
05-bout the Break of Day
06-Come on in This House
07-Eagle Rock
08-Galloping Horses a Lazy Mule
09-I Need Me a Car
10-Lord Lord (Lawdy! Lawdy!)
11-Hoodoo Man
12-I'll Get You Too
13-It Hurts Me Too
14-Junior's Wail
15-Little by Little
16-Love Me
17-Messin' with the Kid
18-Cut That Out
19-Prison Bars All Around Me
20-So All Alone
21-I Could Cry
22-So Tired
23-The Things I's Do for You
24-Tomorrow Night
25-Universal Rock
26-I'm a Stranger
27-Cha Cha Cha in Blue
28-You Sure Look Good to Me
JRWS-2021-Eagle Rock @FLAC
Blues Legend
TRACKS
01-Cut That Out
02-Eagle Rock
03-Hodo Man (Hoodoo Man)
04-Junior's Wail
05-'Bout the Break of Day
06-Lawdy! Lawdy!
07-Tomorrow Night
08-So All Alone
09-Two-Headed Woman
10-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
11-I Could Cry
12-Cha Cha Cha in Blue (Instrumental)
13-Little by Little
14-Come on in This House
15-You Don't Care
16-Prison Bars All Around Me
17-Galloping Horses a Lazy Mule (E.Hooker)
18-Calling All Blues (feat. Earl Hooker)
19-So Tired
20-Love Me
21-Messin' with the Kid
22-Universal Rock
23-I'm a Stranger
24-The Things I Do for You
25-You Sure Look Good to Me
26-It Hurts Me Too
27-I Could Cry
28-I Need Me a Car
29-I'll Get You Too
30-Every Goodbye Ain't Gone
31-She's a Sweet One
32-When the Cat's Gone the Mice Play
33-What'd I Say
JRWS-2022-Blues Legend @FLAC
Old is Good,
Blues, Blues, Blues
TRACKS
01-Two Headed Woman
02-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
03-I Could Cry
04-Cha - Cha - Cha In Blue
05-Little By Little (I'm Losing You)
06-Come On In This House
07-You Don't Care
08-Prison Bars All Around Me
09-Calling All Blues
10-Galloping Horses A Lazy Mule
11-Messin' With The Kid
12-You Sure Look Good To Me
13-So Tired
14-Universal Rock
15-I Could Cry
16-I'm A Stranger
17-The Things I Do For You
18-Love Me
19-It Hurts Me Too
20-I Need Me A Car
21-I'll Get You Too
22-One Day (Every Goodbye Ain't Gone
23-She's A Sweet One
24-When The Cat's Gone The Mice Play
JRWS-2022-Old is Good, Blues @FLAC
New York City Blues
Live '78
TRACKS
01-Cleo's Back
02-The Thrill Is Gone
03-How Blue Can You Get
04-Chicken Heads
05-Little By Little
06-Help Me
07-Ships On The Ocean Someday Baby
08-Early In The Morning
09-Juke
10-Instrumental Blues
2026-New York City Blues - Live '78 @FLAC
(Thanks to Albert)
TRACKS
01-One Room Country Shack
02-The Things That I Used To Do
03-Everyday I Have The Blues
04-Driving Wheel
05-Help Me
06-Come On In This House
07-Messin' With The Kid
08-Don't Start Me Talking
09-Everything Gonna Be Alright
10-Got My Mojo Working
11-Hide Away
12-When I Feel Better
13-I Don't Know
14-Come To Me
15-So Many Roads
16-Blue Shadow Is Falling
17-Hoochie Coochie Man
BREF-Buddy Guy-Everything Gonna Be Alright @FLAC
Vol.5
(with Pistol Pete)
(DVD)
TRACKS
Got My Mojo Working
My Younger Days
Messin' With the Kid
So Tired
Mannish Boy
Hand Me Down My Walking Cane
I'm Ready
Honey Bee
CBJ Vol.5-Junior Wells & Pistol Pete (DVD) @MKV
Vol.17
TRACKS
01-Messin' with the Kid
02-Little by Little
03-Come on in This House
04-Two Headed Woman
05-I Could Cry, Pt. 1
06-I Could Cry, Pt. 2
07-It Hurts Me Too
08-Cha Cha Cha in Blues
09-Calling All Blues
10-Prison Bars All Around Me
11-The Things I Do for You
12-Universal Rock
13-Galloping Horses a Lazy Mule
14-You Don't Care
15-Lovey Dovey Lovely One
16-I Need Me a Car
17-Love Me
18-I'm a Stranger
19-So Tired
20-You Sure Look Good to Me
LES PIONNIERS DU BLUES Vol.17-Junior Wells @FLAC
⬇️ THE BLUES COLLECTION ⬇️
Vol.33 - Earl Hooker & Junior Wells
TRACKS
01-Love Me
02-Come On In This House
03-Two Headed Woman
04-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
05-I Could Cry
06-Cha Cha Cha In Blue
07-You Don't Care
08-Prison Bars All Around Me
09-Calling All Blues
10-Galloping Horses A Lazy Mule
11-Blues In D Natural
12-Messin' With The Kid
13-You Sure Look Good To Me
14-Universal Rock
15-Rockin' With The Kid
16-Little By Little
17-These Cotton Pickin' Blues
18-Blue Guitar
19-I'm A Stranger
20-I Need Me A Car
TBC-Vol.33-Earl Hooker & Junior Wells @FLAC
COLLABORATION
Chicago Blues Festival
(with Junior Wells)
TRACKS
01-Buddy's Blues
02-Stormy Monday
03-Everyday I Have The BIues
04-Woman Blues
05-I Can't Get No Satisfaction
06-Messin' With The Kid
07-No Use Cryin'
08-Just To Be With You
09-Junior's Shuffle
10-Out of Sight
01-Buddy's Blues
02-Blue Monday
03-Every Day I Have the Blues
04-Woman Blues
05-Satisfaction
06-Messin' with the Kid
07-No Use Cryin'
08-Just to Be with You
09-Junior's Shuffle
10-Out of Sight
BGY-JRWS-1964-Chicago Blues Festival (Remastered) @FLAC
BGY-JRWS-1964--Live from Chicago Blues Festival @FLAC
Prague Jazz Festival
TRACKS
01-Checking On My Baby
02-My Little Girl
03-Lucille
BGY-1966-Prague Jazz Festival @320
Newport Folk Festival
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-One Room Country Shack
03-Checkin' On My Baby
04-Somebody Hoodooed The Hoodoo Man Intro
05-Somebody Hoodooed The Hoodoo Man
06-Messin' With The Kid
07-You Gotta Help Me Intro
08-You Gotta Help Me
09-CrowdTalk
10-Stormy MondayI Feel Good
BGY-1968-Newport Folk Festival @320
Buddy & The Juniors
TRACKS
01-Amos Blakemore & Talkin' 'bout Women Obviously
02-A Motif Is Just A Riff
3-Buddy's Blues
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-Five Long Years
06- Rock Me Mama
07-Ain't No Need
BGY-1970-Buddy And The Juniors @FLAC
Buddy Guy & Junior Wells
TRACKS
01-A Man Of Many Words
02-My Baby She Left Me (She Left Me A Mule To Ride)
03-A) Come On In This House B) Have Mercy Baby
04-T-Bone Shuffle
05-A Poor Man's Plea
06-Messin' With The Kid
07-This Old Fool
08-I Don't Know
09-Bad Bad Whiskey
10-Honeydripper
BGY-1972-B.Guy & J.Wells Play The Blues @ALAC
Messin' With The Kids
TRACKS
01-Introduction
02-Ah'w Baby - Everything Gonna Be Alright
03-How Can One Woman Be So Mean
04-Checking On My Baby
05-When You See The Tears From My Eyes
06-Introduction
07-Ten Years Ago
08-Messing With The Kid
09-Hoodoo Man Blues
10-My Younger Days
BGY-1974-Messin' With The Kids @ALAC
Live in Montreux
TRACKS
01-One Room Country Shack
02-The Things I Used to Do
03-Every Day I Have the Blues
04-Driving Wheel
05-Help Me
06-Come on in This House
07-Messin' With the Kid
08-Somebody's Got to Go
09-Everything's Going to Be Alright
10-Got My Mojo Working
11-Hide Away
12-When I Feel Better
13-I Don't Know
14-So Many Roads
BGY-1977-Live in Montreux (320)
Alone & Acoustic
TRACKS
01-Give Me My Coat And Shoes
02-Big Boat (Buddy And Junior's Thang)
03-Sweet Black Girl
04-Diggin' My Potatoes
05-Don't Leave Me
06-Rollin' And Tumblin'
07-I'm In The Mood
08-High Heel Sneakers
09-Cut You Loose
10-Wrong Doing Woman
11-Sally Mae
12-Catfish Blues
13-My Home's In The Delta
14-Boogie Chillen
15-Medley a) Baby What You Want Me To Do
b) That's Alright
BGY-1981-Alone & Acoustic @ALAC
Going Back To Acoustic
TRACKS
01-Boogie Chillun
02-I'm In The Mood
03-Dont Leave Me
04-Give Me My Coat And Shoes
05-Medley
06-Big Boat
07-High Heel Sneakers
08-My Home Is In The Delta
09-Wrong Doing Woman
10-Diggin' My Potatoes
BGY-1981-Going Back To Acoustic @320
Live at Biddy Mulligan's
TRACKS
01-Crosscut Saw
02-Buddy's Shuffle
03-One Room Country Shack
04-Dust My Broom
05-Worry Is All I Can Do
06-You Make Me Feel So Good
07-You Got To Love Her with a Feeling
08-The Train I Ride
09-Instrumental Outro
BGY-1982-Live At Biddy Mulligan's, Chicago IL @320
Drinkin' TNT 'n' Smokin' Dynamite
TRACKS
01-Introduction
02-Ahw Baby- Everything Gonna Be Alright
03-How Can One Woman Be So Mean
04-Checking On My Baby
05-When You See The Tears From My Eyes
06-Introduction 2
07-Ten Years Ago
08-Messing With The Kid
09-Hoodoo Man Blues
10-My Younger Days
BGY-1988-Drinkin TNT 'n Smokin Dynamite @ALAC
We're Ready
(with Junior Wells)
TRACKS
01-We're Ready
02-This Is the End
03-First Time I Met the Blues
04-Hoodoo Man
05-You Sure Can't Do
06-Cha Cha in Blues
07-Sit and Cry
08-Little by Little
09-Country Girl
10-I Could Cry
11-Try to Quit You
12-Lawdy Lawdy
13-Bout the Break of Day
14-Junior's Wail
15-In My Younger Days
16-So All Alone
17-Cut That Out
18-We're Ready Finalle
BGY-JRWS-1990-We_re Ready @FLAC
Last Time Around
TRACKS
01-Seeds Of Reed
02-That's All Right
03-She's All Right-Still A Fool
04-Hoochie Coochie Man
05-What I'd Say (It's All Right)
06-Key To The Highway
07-I've Been There
08-Feelin' Good-What I'd Say
09-Oh Baby-You Better Watch Yourself
10-Hoodoo Man Blues
BGY-JRWS-1998-Last Time Around @ALAC
The Original Blues Brothers
TRACKS
01-Everyday I Have The Blues
02-Satisfaction
03-Juinor's Shuffle
04-Just To Be With You
05-No Use Cryin'
06-Out Of Sight
07-Messin' With The Kid
08-Woman Blues
09-Buddy's Blues
10-Stormy Monday
BGY-1999-The Original Blues Brothers @FLAC
The Real Blues
TRACKS
01-Buddy's blues
02-Blue Monday
03-Everyday I have the blues
04-Woman blues
05-Satisfaction
06-Messin' with the kid
07-No use cryin'
08-Just to be with you
09-Junior's shuffle
10-Out of sight
BGY-1999-The Real Blues (192)
Play The Blues
(2CD)
CD1
101-A Man of Many Words
102-My Baby She Left Me
103-Come on in This House
104-T-Bone Shuffle
105-A Poor Man's Plea
106-Messin' with The Kid
107-This Old Fool
108-I Don't Know
109-Bad Bad Whiskey
110-Honydripper
111-Dirty Mother for You
112-Stone Crazy
113-Whay Am I Treated So Bad
CD2
201-Tears, Tears, Tears
202-Love Her with a Feeling
203-Checkin' Up on My Baby
204-Last Night
205-The First Time I Met The Blues
206-D Blues
207-Bad Bad Whiskey
208-You're So Fine
209-Why Am I Treated So Bad
210-Sweet Home Chicago
BGY-JRWS-2005-Play The Blues (Special Edition) @320 CD1-2
A Night of the Blues
TRACKS
01-Buddy's Blues
02-Stormy Monday
03-Every Day I Have the Blues
04-Woman Blues
05-(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
06-Messin' with the Kid
07-No Use Cryin'
08-Just to Be with You
09-Junior's Shuffle
10-Out of Sight
BGY-JRWS-2006-A Night of the Blues @FLAC
First Time I Met The Blues
TRACKS
1. We're Ready (Buddy Guy)
2. This Is The End (Buddy Guy)
3. First Time I Met Blues (Buddy Guy)
4. Hoodoo Man (Buddy Guy And Junior Wells)
5. You Sure Can't Do (Buddy Guy)
6. Cha, Cha, In Blues (Junior Wells)
7. Sit And Cry (Buddy Guy)
8. Little By Little (Junior Wells)
9. Country Girl (Buddy Guy And Junior Wells)
10. I Could Cry (Junior Wells)
11. Try To Quit You (Buddy Guy)
12. Lawdy! Lawdy! (Buddy Guy)
13. Bout The Break Of Day (Junior Wells)
14. Junior's Wail (Junior Wells)
15. In My Younger Days (Buddy Guy And Junior Wells)
16. So All Alone (Junior Wells)
17. Cut That Out (Junior Wells)
18. We're Ready Finale (Buddy Guy)
BGY-2007-First Time I Met The Blues @FLAC
Blues Masters Vol.17
TRACKS
01-Buddy's Blues
02-Satisfaction
03-Junior's Shuffle
04-Woman Blues
05-No Use Cryin'
06-Messin' With The Kid
07-Just To Be With You
08-Blue Monday
09-Everyday I Have The Blues
10-Out Of Sight
BGY-JRWS-2011-Blues Masters Vol.17 @FLAC
Blues Gods:
Buddy Guy & Junior Wells
TRACKS
01-Broken Hearted Blues (Re-Recorded
Version)
02-Stone Crazy (Re-Recorded Version)
03-Buddy's Blues (Live Version)
04-Woman Blues (Live Version)
05-No Use Cryin' (Live Version)
06-Slop Around (Re-Recorded Version)
07-First Time I Met the Blues (Re-Recorded
Ver.)
08-Blue Monday (Live Version)
BGY-JRWS-2012-Blues Gods Buddy & Junior Wells
@FLAC
Buddy Guy & Junior Wells
(The Blues Collection)
TRACKS
01-Buddy's Blues
02-Blue Monday
03-Everyday
04-Woman Blues
05-Satisfaction
06-Messin' with the Kid
07-No Use Cryin'
08-Just to Be with You
09-Junior's Shuffle
10-Out of Sight
BGY-JRWS-2014-Buddy Guy & Junior Wells
@FLAC
The Best of Buddy Guy
& Junior Wells
TRACKS
01-Blue Monday
02-No Use Cryin'
03-Messin' With The Kid
04-Buddy's Blues
05-Everyday I Have The Blues
06-Junior's Shuffle
07-Satisfaction
08-Just To Be With You
09-Out Of Sight
10-Woman Blues
BGY-JRWS-2016-The Best of Buddy Guy
& Junior Wells @FLAC
Messin' With The Blues
(with Junior Wells)
TRACKS
01-Born Under A Bad Sign
(Live)
02-Ah'w Baby Everything
Gonna Be Alright
(Live)
03-How Can One Woman Be
So Mean (Live)
04-Checking On My Baby
(Live)
05-When You See The
Tears From My Eyes
(Live)
06-Hoodoo Man Blues
(Live)
07-Ten Years Ago
(Live)
08-In My Younger Days
(Live)
09-Messin' With The Kid
(Liv
BGY-JRWS-2022-Messin' With The
Blues @FLAC
Blue Guitar
TRACKS
01-Will My Man Be Home Tonight
02-Oh Mama
03-Calling All Blues
04-Swear To Tell The Truth
05-Galloping Horses A Lazy Mule
06-Blues In D Natural
07-Universal Rock
08-Apache War Dance
09-Rockin' With Kid
10-Rockin' Wild
11-This Little Voice
12-I Wanna Be Free
13-That Ain't Right
14-Blue Guitar
15-How Long Can This Go On
16-Nothing But Good
17-These Cotton Pickin' Blues
18-Off The Hook
19-That Man
20-The Bright Sound
21-Win The Dance
22-You'd Better Be Sure
23-Crying Blues
24-I Stay Mad
25-Lotta Lovin'
26-The Leading Brand
27-Want You To Rock Me
28-Little By Little
29-Don't You Ever Forget It
ERHK-JRWS-2001-Blue Guitar @FLAC
Little by Little
TRACKS
01-Come On in This House
02-Love me
03-Lovey Dovey Lovey One
04-Two Headed Woman
05-Cha Cha Cha in Blue
06-I Could Cry
07-Prison Bars All Around Me
08-You Don't Care
09-Galloping Horses a Lazy Mule
10-Calling All Blues
11-Messin' with the Kid
12-Blues in D Natural
13-Universal Rock
14-You Sure Look Good to Me
15-Little by Little
16-Rockin' with the Kid
17-Blue Guitar
18-These Cotton Pickin' Blues
19-I Need Me a Car
20-I'm A Stranger
ERHK-JRWS-2020-Little by Little @FLAC
TRACKS
01-Introducing The grinder man
....and the honey dripper
02-Mr Sykes blues
03-Eagle rock
04-Miss Ida Bee
05-Going down slow
06-4 4 blues
07-Soft and mellow
08-The churning man
09-47th street boogie
10-MNO blues
11-Roosevelt Daddy's blues
12-When Buddy comes to town
13-How long blues
14-Good time Charlie
15-You Called Me At Last
16-Ain't nothing but a Texas boogie
....on a harpsichord
17-You're the one
18-No
19-Help Me Some
20-Rolling and tumbling
21-Ain't nothing but a New Orleans boogie
....on the same harpsichord
MS-1988-Parisian Blues @FLAC
Chicago Blues Festival
TRACKS
01-Buddies Blues (Buddy Guy)
02-Blue Monday (Buddy Guy)
03-Everyday I Have The Blues (Buddy Guy)
04-Woman Blues (Buddy Guy)
05-Satisfaction (Buddy Guy)
06-Messin' With The Kid (Buddy Guy & Junior
Wells)
07-No Use Cryin' (Buddy Guy & Junior
Wells)
08-Just To Be With You (Buddy Guy & Junior
Wells)
09-Junior's Shuffle (Buddy Guy & Junior
Wells)
10-Out Of Sight (Buddy Guy & Junior
Wells)
11-It's Hard For Me To Believe Baby (Otis
Rush)
12-May Be The Last Time (Otis Rush)
13-I Feel Good (Otis Rush)
14-Otis' Blues (Otis Rush)
15-Goin' Down Slow (Little Water)
16-Walter's Blues (Little Water)
17-Lovein' You All The Time (Little Water)
18-Blue Mood (Little Water)
VA-Chicago Blues Festival (2006) @FLAC
Harp Attack
TRACKS
01-Down Home Blues
02-Who
03-Keep Your Hands Out Of My Pocket
04-Little Car Blues
05-My Eyes Keep Me In Trouble
06-Broke And Hungry
07-Hitman
08-Black Night
09-Somebody Changed The Lock
10-Second Hand Man
11-New Kid On The Block
VA-1990-Harp Attack @ALAC
9 comments:
hello, bonjour
qu'est ce qui se passe avec manhattan83?
Hi Jujube,
Envoies-moi un mail pour le savoir ...
Amicalement
Chris-France
Are there plans for the artist Siegel-Schwall to be part of your blog?
@Mary Jane,
Why not ??
But I've a lot of work in progress right now so I don't think so before a few months .. Sorry !
All the best Blues
Chris-France
Bonjour, qu'est ce que Soulseek ? et comment cela fonctionne t'il ?
D'avance merci beaucoup.
Hi Hygiaphone13,
Soulseek est un logiciel de P2P (genre ancien Emule) qui permet de partager et télécharger de la musique sans les captcha, blocage, attente des liens clouds.
Il faut allez sur le site, charger/installer le soft et se logger.
Pas ma tasse de thé mais des gens mal intentionnés ou jaloux passent leur temps à se plaindre auprès de Blogger afin de faire supprimer des posts avec des motifs aussi débiles qu'injustifiés (SPAM, virus, offensant, etc ...)
C'est le cas de Junior Wells et de plein d'autres ... (??)
En conséquence j'ai partagé le contenu du blog sur Soulseek avec l'avantage que là les 80% qui ne sont sur le blog sont intégralement accessibles (Blues Jazz, Pop, Rock).
Bonne Journée
Chris-France
@ Manhatan
Merci beaucoup pour ces explications.
Je vais étudier ça de plus près.
Philippe
Thanks Chris for the wonderful junior Wells share A pivotal player of the blues Great work
sing I have been playing harp for over 50 years having this much Junior is like a college course of lessons. thank u I know it is hard work to do this so thank you so much
Post a Comment