Blues From the Delta
TRACKS
01-I'm So Glad
02-Little Cow, Little Calf Blues
03-Devil Got My Woman
04-20-20 Blues
05-Special Rider Blues
06-Mistreating Child Blues
07-Sick Bed Blues
08-Catfish Blues
09-Lorenzo Blues
10-Careless Love
11-Hard Time Killing Floor Blues
12-Crow Jane
13-Washington D. C. Hospital Center Blues
14-How Long Blues
15-Cherry Ball Blues
16-Cypress Grove
17-Look Down the Road
18-She's All the World to Me
19-Everybody Leaving Here
20-Good Road Camp Blues
SKJS-1998-Blues From the Delta @FLAC
Hard Time Killing Floor Blues
TRACKS
01-Hard Time Killing Floor Blues
02-Sick Bed Blues
03-Washington D.C. Hospital Center Blues
04-Devil Got My Woman
05-Illinois Blues
06-I Don't Want a Woman to Stay Up All Night Long
07-Cherry Ball Blues
08-Skip's Worried Blues
09-Cypress Grove Blues
10-Catfish Blues
11-Motherless and Fatherless
12-All Night Long
SKJS-2003-Hard Time Killing Floor Blues @FLAC
Studio Sessions
Rare and Unreleased
TRACKS
01-Backwater Blues
02-Everybody Ought To Live Right
03-I Want To Be More Like Jesus
04-Jack Of Diamonds
05-My Last Boogie
06-Lazy Bones
07-Let My Jesus Lead You
08-My Own Blues
09-Oh, Mary Don't You Weep
10-Omaha Blues
11-Bumble Bee
12-One Dime Was All I Had
13-Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning
14-Somebody Gonna Wish They Had Religion
15-Somebody Loves You
16-Sorry For To Leave You
17-Sporting Life Blues
18-They Are Waiting For Me
19-Walking The Sea
SKJS-2003-Studio Sessions Rare and Unreleased @FLAC
Illinois Blues
TRACKS
01-Devil Got My Woman
02-Cherry Ball Blues
03-Cypress Grove Blues
04-Illinois Blues
05-Hard Luck Child
06-4 O'Clock Blues
07-Hard Time Killin' Floor Blues
08-Jesus Is A Mighty Good Leader
09-Drunken Spree
10-Yola My Blues Away
11-Be Ready When He Comes
12-I'm So Glad
13-Special Rider Blues
14-How Long 'Buck'
15-Little Cow And Calf Is Gonna Die Blues
16-What Am I To Do Blues
17-If You Haven't Any Hay Get On Down The Road
18-22-20 Blues
SKJS-2004-Illinois Blues @FLAC
Hard Time Killin' Floor
TRACKS
01-Cypress Grove Blues
02-If You Haven't Any Hay Get Down the Road
03-Hard Time Killin' Floor Blues
04-Special Rider Blues
05-Devil Got My Woman
06-I'm So Glad
07-Cherry Ball Blues
08-22-20 Blues
09-Jesus is a Might Good Leader
10-Hard Luck Child
11-Little Cow and Calf is Gonna Die Blues
12-Illinois Blues
13-Drunken Spree
14-Four O'Clock Blues
15-How Long Buck
16-Yola My Blues Away
17-Be Ready When He Comes
18-What Am I Gonna Do Blues
19-My Black Mama, Pt. 1
20-My Black Mama, Pt. 2
21-Walkin' Blues
22-Dry Spell Blues, Pt. 1
SKJS-2005-Hard Time Killin' Floor @FLAC
I'm So Glad
The Rediscovered Recordings
TRACKS
01-Hard Headed Woman Blues
02-I'm So Glad
03-Loretta Blues
04-Illinois Blues
05-Hard-Luck Child
06-Washington D.C. Hospital Center Blues
07-I Don't Want A Woman To Stay Out All Night Long
08-Drunken Spree
09-How Long Blues
10-Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning
11-Look At The People
12-Sorry For To Leave You
SKJS-2016-I_m So Glad (The Rediscovered Recordings) @320
50 Years Mississippi Blues
in Bentonia
TRACKS
01-Devil Got My Woman
02-Cypress Grove Blues
03-Cherry Ball Blues
04-Illinois Blues
05-4 O'clock Blues
06-Hard Luck Child
07-Hard Time Killing Floor Blues
08-Yola My Blues Away
09-Jesus Is a Mighty Good Leader
10-Be Ready When It Comes
11-Drunken Spree
12-I'm So Glad
13-Special Rider Blues
14-How Long Buck
15-Little Cow & Calf Is Gonna Die Blues
16-What Am I to Do Blues
17-22-20 Blues
18-If You Haven't Got Any Hay
....Get on Down the Road
19-Hard Times
20-Cherry Ball
21-Give Me Your Money
22-Devil Blues
23-Leavin' Blues
2017-50 Years Mississippi Blues in Bentonia @FLAC
Ten Songs For You
TRACKS
01-Hard time killing floor blues
02-Devil got my woman
03-Crow jane
04-Look Down The Road
05-Catfish blues
06-Cypress grove blues
07-Special Rider Blues
08-Sick Bed Blues
09-All Night Long
10-Illinois blues
SKJS-2022-Ten Songs For You @320
Complete Live Recordings
TRACKS
01-Devil got my woman
02-Cherry ball blues
03-Sick bed blues
04-Cypress Grove blues
05-Hard times killing floor blues
06-Illinois blues
07-Four o'clock blues
08-Illinois blues
09-Drunken spree
10-How long blues
11-Low down dirty things
12-Mr Kress blues
13-Sea walking Jesus
14-No special lover
15-Peace in the Valley
16-Devil got my woman
17-I'm so glad
18-Hard luck child n°1
19-I don't want a woman
20-Loretta blues
21-Special lover blues
22-Washington DC Hospital center
23-Look at the people
24-Mary don't you weep
25-Someday you gotta die
26-I'm so glad
27-Cherry ball blues
28-Hard luck child n°2
29-I'm so glad
30-Worried blues
31-Cherry ball blues
32-Devil got my woman
33-Crow Jane
34-Had times killing floor blues
35-All night long
36-Hard luck child
37-God is real
38-Crow Jane
39-Lorenzo blues
40-Devil got my woman
41-I'm so glad
42-Hard times killing floor
43-Cherry ball blues
44-Sickbed blues
45-Illinois blues
46-Cypress grove blues
47-Washington DC Hospital blues
48-Hard headed woman blues
49-Catfish blues
50-Hard luck child
51-Drunken spree
52-Backwater blues
53-Look at the people
54-Sorry for to leave you
55-Keep your lamp
56-Look down the road
2025-Complete Live Recordings (1964-68) @320
COLLECTION
Vol.20 Bind Willie Johnson,
Tommy Johnson, Skip James
Vol.20
01-Dark Was the Night, Cold Was the Ground (B.W. Johnson)
02-If I Had My Way I'd Tear the Building Down (B.W.Johnson)
03-Praise God I'm Satisfied (Blind Willie Johnson)
04-Trouble Will Soon Be Over (Blind Willie Johnson)
05-I Know His Blood Can Make Me Whole (B.W.Johnson)
06-Everybody Ought to Treat a Stranger Right (B.W.Johnson)
07-It's Nobody's Fault but Mine (Blind Willie Johnson)
08-I'm Gonna Run to the City of Refuge (B.W.Johnson)
09-Keep Your Lamp Trimmed and Burning (B.W.Johnson)
10-Jesus Make Up My Dying Bed (Blind Willie Johnson)
11-Cool Drink of Water Blues (Tommy Johnson)
12-Maggie Campbell Blues [See See Rider] (Tommy Johnson)
13-Canned Heat Blues (Tommy Johnson)
14-Big Road Blues (Tommy Johnson)
15-Alcohol and Jake Blues (Tommy Johnson)
16-If You Haven't Any Hay Get On Down the Road (Skip James)
17-22-20 Blues (Skip James)
18-How Long Buck (Skip James)
19-Cypress Grove Blues (Skip James)
20-Devil Got My Woman (Skip James)
ABC Vol.20-B.W.Johnson T.Johnson S.James @FLAC
DOCUMENT RECORDS
The Complete 1931 Paramount Recordings
DOCD5005
01-Devil Got My Woman
02-Cypress Grove Blues
03-Cherry Ball Blues
04-Illinois Blues
05-Four O'Clock Blues
06-Hard-Luck Child
07-Hard Time Killin' Floor Blues
08-Yola My Blues Away
09-Jesus Is A Mighty Good Leader
10-Be Ready When He Comes
11-Drunken Spree
12-I'm So Glad
13-Special Rider Blues
14-How Long Buck
15-Little Cow And Calf Is Gonna Die Blues
16-What Am I To Do Blues
17-22-20 Blues
18-If You Haven't Any Hay Get On Down The Road
DOCD5005-The Complete 1931 Paramount Recordings @FLAC
Boston 1964, Philadelphia 1966
DOCD5149
01-Illinois Blues
02-How Long Blues
03-Drunken Spree
04-4 O'Clock Blues
05-Hard Luck Child
06-I Don't Want a Woman to Stay Out All Night Long
07-Lorenzo Blues
08-Special Rider Blues
09-Cherry Ball Blues
10-Washington D.C. Hospital Center Blues
11-Hard Luck Child [No. 2]
12-Look at the People Standing at the Judgement
13-Mary Don't You Weep
14-Someday You Gotta Die
15-I'm So Glad
DOCD5149-Skip James (1964-66) @ALAC
The Complete Bloomington
Part.1 & 2
DOCD5633
101-Introduction by Peter Narvaez
102-Skip James Talking
103-God Is Real
104-Skip Talking
105-Crow Jane
106-Skip Talking
107-Look Down The Road
108-Skip Talking
109-Lorenzo Blues
110-Skip Talking
111-Devil Got My Woman
112-Skip Talking
113-I'm So Glad
114-Skip Talking
115-Hard Time Killin' Floor Blues
116-Skip Talking
117-Cherry Ball Blues
118-Skip Talking
119-Sickbed Blues
DOCD5634
201-Skip James Talking
202-Illinois Blues
203-Cypress Grove Blues
204-Washington D.c. Hospital Center Blues
205-Skip Talking
206-Hard Headed Woman Blues
207-Catfish Blues
208-Hard-Luck Child
209-Skip Talking
210-Drunken Spree
211-Back-Water Blues
212-Look at The People
213-Sorry For to Leave You
214-Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning
DOCD5633-Complete Bloomington Part.1 @ALAC
DOCD5634-Complete Bloomington Part.2 @ALAC
Vol.707-Skip James
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Devil Got My Woman
102-Hard Time Killin' Floor Blues
103-Cypress Grove Blues
104-Crow Jane
105-I'm so Glad
106-Jesus is a Mighty Good Leader
107-22-20 Blues
108-Drunken Spree
109-Special Rider Blues
110-Cherry Ball Blues
201-How Long Buck
202-Illinois Blues
203-Little Cow and Calf is Gonna Die
204-If You Haven't Any Hay Get on Dow
205-Be Ready when he Comes
206-Yola My Blues Away
207-Hard Luck Child
208-Careless Love
209-4 O'Clock Blues
210-Lorenzo Blues
Vol. 707 Skip James (2CD) @FLAC
COLLABORATION
Live At The Cafe Au Go Go
TRACKS
01-I'm Going Home (Bukka White)
02-Aberdeen (First Set) (Bukka White)
03-Old Folks Twist (Bukka White)
04-Please Write My Mother (Bukka White)
05-Going To New Orleans (First Set) (Bukka White)
06-Jitterbug Swing (Bukka White)
07-Saturday Night Blues (Bukka White)
08-Old Man John (Bukka White)
09-Aberdeen (Second Set) (Bukka White)
10-Going To New Orleans (Second Set) (Bukka White)
11-Midnight Blues (Bukka White)
12-Roadhouse Blues (Skip James)
13-I'm Worried (Skip James)
14-Hard Head (Skip James)
15-Cruel Jane (Skip James)
16-Cherry Bough (Skip James)
17-Would You Like To Be My Baby (Skip James)
18-No Special Rider (Skip James)
BWE-SKJS-1965-Live At The Cafe Au Go Go @320
⬇️ MISSISSIPPI JOHN HURT ⬇️
Folkside Broadcast
TRACKS
02. Louis Collins
03. talk
04. Cowhookin' Blues
05. talk
06. Trouble All My Days
07. Intro - Skip James
08. Cherry Ball Blues
09. talk
10. Illinois Blues
11. talk
12. I'm So Glad
13. talk
14. Ad for broadcast of 1964 election returns on WTBS
15. Muddy Waters Interview (unknown source/origin)
MJH-SKJS-1964-Folkside Broadcast @FLAC
WTBS, Cambridge, Mass. October 1964
Blues Visionaries
TRACKS
01-Intro (Mississippi John Hurt)
02-Louis Collins (Mississippi John Hurt)
03-Mississippi John Hurt Speaks I (M.J. Hurt)
04-Cow Hooking Blues (Mississippi John Hurt)
05-Mississippi John Hurt Speaks II (M.J. Hurt)
06-Trouble, I've Had It All My Days (M.J. Hurt)
07-Skip James Speaks I (Skip James)
08-Cherry Ball Blues (Skip James)
09-Skip James Speaks II (Skip James)
10-Illinois Blues (Skip James)
11-Skip James Speaks III (Skip James)
12-I'm So Glad (Skip James)
13-Skip James Speaks IV (Skip James)
MJH-SKJS-2022-Blues Visionaries @FLAC
Blues At Newport '66
(DVD)
TRACKS
SKIP JAMES
01-Devil Got My Woman
02-I'm So Glad
03-Woried Blues
BUKKA WHITE
04-Baby You're Killing Me
05-Old Lady Blues
SON HOUSE
06-ForeverOn My Mind
HOWLIN' WOLF
07-Talk On The Blues
08-Meet Me In the Bottom
09-How Many More Years
10-Dust My Broom
11-Reprise: Meet Me In The Bottom
VA-1966-Blues At Newport 66 (DVD) @AVI
Blues with a Feeling
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Introduction (Dick Waterman)
102-Preaching Blues (Son House)
103-Death Letter Blues (Son House)
104-Empire State Express (Son House)
105-Devil Got My Woman (Skip James)
106-Aberdeen Mississippi Blues (Bukka White)
107-Levee Camp Blues (Robert Pete Williams)
108-Louise (Mississippi Fred McDowell)
109-Don't You Let Nobody Turn You Round
....(Rev.Robert Wilkins)
110-Keep Your Lamp Trimmed And Burning
....(Rev.+Mrs Brown)
111-What Do You Think Ab
....(Fred-Annie McDowell, Rev.Wilkins)
112-The Women I'm Loving, She's Taken My Appetite
....(L.Hopkins)
113-Come On Baby (Lightnin' Hopkins)
114-Baby Please Don't Go (Lightnin' Hopkins)
115-Freddie (Mance Lipscomb)
116-So Different Blues (Mance Lipscomb)
117-God Moves On The Water (Mance Lipscomb)
201-Freight Train (Elizabeth Cotten)
202-Here I Am Lord Send Me (Mississippi John Hurt)
203-Pallet On Your Floor (Mississippi John Hurt)
204-San Francisco Bay Blues (Jesse Lone Cat Fuller)
205-I Can't Quit You Baby-Stop Now Baby (J.L.Hooker)
206-Walkin' Blues (Muddy Waters)
207-I Can't Be Satisfied (Muddy Waters)
208-Five Long Years (Eddie Boyd & Willie Dixon)
209-Wrinkles (Lafayette Leake & Willie Dixon)
210-Cocaine (Dave Van Ronk)
211-Drop Down Mama (John Hammond)
212-Grizzly Bear (Eric Von Schmidt)
213-Traveling Blues (Spider John Koerner)
214-See See Rider (The Chambers Brothers)
215-Blues With A Feeling (Paul Butterfield Blues)
216-Look Over Yonders Wall (Paul Butterfield Blues)
217-Born In Chicago (Paul Butterfield Blues)
VA-Blues with a Feeling @FLAC
Great Bluesmen Newport
(1959-65)
TRACKS
01-Midnight Boogie - Robert Pete Williams
02-Levee Camp Blues - Robert Pete Williams
03-My Baby Done Changed The Lock On The Door
....S.Terry & B.McGhee
04-Tupelo - John Lee Hooker
05-Bus Station Blues - John Lee Hooker
06-Son Blues - Son House
07-Pony Blues - Son House
08-Mailman Blues - Sleepy John Estes
09-Clean Up At Home - Sleepy John Estes
10-Hey RattlerOh My Lord - Doc Reese
11-Sliding Delta - Mississippi John Hurt
12-Trouble, I've Had It All My Days - M.J.Hurt
13-Hard Time Killing Floor Blues - Skip James
14-Illinois Blues - Skip James
15-Death Don't Have No Mercy - Rev.G.Davis
16-Catfish Blues - Willie Doss
17-I Had A Woman - Willie Doss
18-Lord, I'm Going Down South - M.F.McDowell
19-If The River Was Whiskey - M.F.McDowell
20-Cotton Field Blues - Lightnin' Hopkins
21-Shake That Thing - Lightnin' Hopkins
VA-Great Bluesmen Newport (1959-65) @FLAC
Legendary Country Blues Guitarists
(DVD)
TRACKS
01. Charlie Burse & Will Shade - Kansas City Blues
02. Big Bill Broonzy - Trouble In Mind
03. Big Bill Broonzy - Backwater Blues
04. Son House - Talk About The Blues
05. Son House - So Hard To Love Someone
06. Bukka White - Explanation Of A Blues Contest
07. Bukka White - Aberdeen Blues
08. Skip James - Cherry Ball Blues
09. Son House - Sick and Bad Blues
10. Bukka White - Tombstone Blues
11. Bukka White - Brownsville Blues
12. Blind Gary Davis - A Documentary By Harold Becker
13. Unknown Artist - Take My Hnd Precios Lord
14. Unknown Artist - I'm Going Too
15. R.Willis & W.P.Sanders-Dream I Had On My Mind
16. R.Willis & W.P.Sanders-I've Been Living With The Blues
17. R.Willis & W.P.Sanders-Midnight Special
18. Ralph Willis & Washboard Pete Sanders - Interview
19. Sam Chatmon - Sales Tax Blues
20. Sam Chatmon - Outside Friend
21. Sam Chatmon - Fishing Blues (Evil Jackson)
22. Sam Chatmon - Glad When You're Dead
23. Mance Lipscomb - I want To Do Something For You
24. Mance Lipscomb - Alabama Jubilee
25. Henry Johnson - Blood Red River
26. Willie Trice - Be You Dog
27. Willie Trice - Run Here Gal
28. Willie Trice - Poor Boy Long Ways From Home
29. Willie Trice - Good Time Boogie
30. Willie Trice - Sweet sugar Mama
31. Willie Trice - Stand and welcome Jesus
32. Willie Trice - When The Saints go Marching In
33. S.House & B.Guy-I Wish I Had My Whole Heart In My Hand
VA-Legendary Country Blues Guitarists (DVD) @MKV
Legends of Country Blues
Disc A
101-Devil Got My Woman (Skip James)
102-Cypress Groove Blues (Skip James)
103-Cherry Ball Blues (Skip James)
104-Illinois Blues (Skip James)
105-Four O'Clock Blues (Skip James)
106-Hard Luck Child (Skip James)
107-Hard Time Killin' Floor Blues (Skip James)
108-Yola My Blues Away (Skip James)
109-Jesus Is a Mighty Good Leader (Skip James)
110-Be Ready When He Comes (Skip James)
111-Drunken Spree (Skip James)
112-I'm So Glad (Skip James)
113-Special Rider Blues (Skip James)
114-How Long Buck (Skip James)
115-Little Cow and Calf Is Gonna Die Blues (Skip James)
116-What Am I To Do Blues (Skip James)
117-22-20 Blues (Skip James)
118-If You Haven't Any Hay, Get Down On the Road (Skip James)
119-Walkin' Blues (Son House)
120-My Black Mama (part 1) (Son House)
121-My Black Mama (part 2) (Son House)
122-Preachin' the Blues (part 1) (Son House)
123-Preachin' the Blues (part 2) (Son House)
124-Dry Spell Blues (part 1) (Son House)
125-Dry Spell Blues (part 2) (Son House)
VA-Legends Of Country Blues @ALAC CDA
Living Legends
TRACKS
A1-Levee Camp Moan (Son House)
A2-Black Bottom (Bukka White)
A3-Aberdeen, Mississippi Blues (B.White)
A4-Whiskey-Headed Woman (B.J.Williams)
A5-Devil Got My Woman (Skip James)
B1-I'm So Glad (Skip James)
B2-So Soon (Big Joe Williams)
B3-Somebody Evil (Big Joe Williams)
B4-Thunderbird Blues (Bukka White)
B5-Poor Boy (Bukka White)
VA-Living Legends @FLAC
2 comments:
Dead Link Alert:
SKJS-1992-Greatest of the Delta Blues Singers @FLAC
Thanks
Mega button does not work...
Post a Comment