BLUES IMAGES PRESENTS

⬇️BLUES IMAGES PRESENTS⬇️
Classic Blues Songs From The 1920's
COLLECTION (20CD)
 REVIEW 
"Blues Images was first established as a Domain Name on the Internet in 1998. At the time, we had no idea that in just a few short years we would have a previously unseen photograph of Charley Patton and a treasure trove of original Paramount Records Label Artwork. When that collection was discovered and purchased, we knew it would only be a short time before Blues Images would become a reality. 
The vision of this company is to provide the world with the very finest reproductions of classic Blues Images. As this business and website develops you will have access to a whole new world of important photographs, posters, advertising images and rare records.
Much of what we do here will be for show. This website will become THE place to go to see classic images, record labels of unbelievably rare records and news of the latest discoveries in Blues collecting. Some items will be for sale and we hope that, if you like what you see, you will help us by purchasing our products."

VOL.01
Down The Dirt Road Blues
15 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.01 @FLAC

VOL.02
My Black Mama
16 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.02 @FLAC

VOL.03
Devil Got My Woman
16 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.03 @FLAC

VOL.04
Dope Head Blues
16 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.04 @FLAC

VOL.05
Jail House Blues
16 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.05 @FLAC

VOL.06
Hightmare
18 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.06 @FLAC

VOL.07
This Old World's in a Hell of a Fix
18 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.07 @FLAC

VOL.08
Rabbit Foot Blues
18 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.08 @FLAC

VOL.09
Mama Don't Allow No Easy Riders Here
19 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's


BIP-Vol.09 @FLAC

VOL.10
The Devil & God I Meet at Church
21 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's

BIP-Vol.10 @FLAC

VOL.11
Miss Emma Liza
24 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.11 @FLAC

VOL.12
You Got What I Want
24 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.12 @FLAC

VOL.13
My Monday Blues
20 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.13 @FLAC

VOL.14
I'm Talkin' About You
23 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.14 @FLAC

VOL.15
Hard Road Blues
24 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.15 @FLAC

VOL.16
Piney Woods Money Mama
13 Classics Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.16 @FLAC

VOL.17
B.B. King
16 Classics Blues Songs From the 1920's

BIP-Vol.17 @FLAC

VOL.18
Pneumonia Blues
12 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's

BIP-Vol.18 @FLAC
(Thanks to Sucubius60)

VOL.19
Leadbelly
Classic Blues Artwork from the 1920's
BIP-Vol.19 @FLAC
(Thanks to Sucubius60)

VOL.20
Run Mollie Run !
20 Classic Blues Songs From the 1920's
BIP-Vol.20 @FLAC
(Thanks to Franz)

23 comments:

Bluesercher said...

Hello Chris-France

Great thanks for your Vol. 13/14/15 of Blues Images.
Thank you very, very much :-)
Regards

Stomp that Thing said...

Thank you so very much. Do you happen to have the newer ones? Vol. 17 is available on the net. I still couldn't open the corrected vol. 15. Thanks again :)

Brian said...

Thanks for these - I had a couple but they're pretty hard to come by!!

Good luck with the search.

Fred said...

Thank you for a great website. Here is the missing Vol.16. The link is good for a week.

https://we.tl/t-mOzTidMgNh

Best wishes.

Stomp that Thing said...

Thank you, thank you and thank you! I'll be on the hunt for the vols. 18 and 19!

brian said...

thanks!

joao said...

ola,
seems to be a great collection of blues but majority of the links are dead, please check
thanks a million
joao

Rafael said...

Fred Podrias reponer el Link del volumen 16 te lo agradeceria mucho

Manhatan said...

Hi Friends,
I apologize for those dead links! 1fichier seems to loose files from time to time when rebuilding indexes within the Raid ! Thank you again for pointing me out!
Links corrected !

All the Best
Chris-France

Stomp that Thing said...

Thanks a lot for posting 18 & 19, looking forward to 20. Cheers.

Franz said...

Thanks a lot. Has Vol. 20 been located?

Manhatan said...

Hi Franz,

Not yet but one day for sure ...

Cheers
Chris-France

Franz said...

Alright, thanks. Please post a comment here so everybody knows (should get a heads up to the email that way).

Franz said...

Or can I post it if I find it?

Manhatan said...

Hi Franz,

Of course you can Upload every thing about Blues (in a decent bitrate ! please not a MP3/128 or AAC album !!)

My email and some informations are below the 'NEW ON ...' list :
DEAD LINKS, HOW TO, PASSWORD :
https://yousayblues.blogspot.com/p/new-rules-i-decided-to-go-on-with-blogs.html

All the Best
Chris-France

Franz said...

I found Vol. 20. I've send you a e-mail.

Xyros said...

I'm just as guility as most bloggers of posting copyrighted music but "Blues Images" is one label that I have never posted. Why... because it was a a labour of love for the music and history of the Blues done not profit by John Tefteller but for the pleasure of blues fans. "Was" is the unfortunate word because number 20 is the last due to rising costs and sharing. No more ultra rare music and photos at the price of a meal.
Now I expect to be stoned for been a hypocrite.
Chris, sorrry about the short rant.

Manhatan said...

Hi Xyros,

Thanks for your comment.
I handle so much material that I don't even know where I found these gems anymore.
I am sorry to hear that sharing prompted the author to stop his job. Anyway a little visit will be useful: https://tefteller.com

Have a good day
Chris-France

Franz said...

The blues Images Series stops but there are new projects in the pipeline. Such as a book of promotional graphics for the records of the 20s and 30s, and also CDs with top quality remastering, both as singles and sets.

Anonymous said...

Great collection that I'd love to hear, even just one release. Hope you can repost these recordings. Thank you. - SR, Philadelphia

popol21 said...

I was missing some volumes of this spectacular collection. Thank you very much.
Pablo Crossroads from Montevideo

akejohansson.etuna said...

Big Thanks from Sweden

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Fantastic collection. I was missing issues 18, 19, and 20, and now I have them. Thank you again. Pablo Crossroads from Montevideo