(John Dawson 'Johnny' Winter III)
DISCOGRAPHY 1969-2022 (142CD/DVD)
BIOGRAPHY
Johnny Winter has been a guitar hero without equal. Signing to
Columbia records in 1969 called largest solo artist deal of it’s time,
Johnny immediately laid out the blueprint for his fresh take on
classic blues a prime combination for the legions of fans just
discovering the blues via the likes of Jimmy Page and Eric
Clapton.
Constantly shifting between simple country blues in the vein of Robert
Johnson, to all-out electric slide guitar blues-rock, – Johnny has
always been one of the most respected singers and guitar players in rock
and the clear link between British blues-rock and American Southern rock
(a la the Allman Brothers and Lynyrd Skynyrd.)
Throughout the ’70s and ’80s, Johnny was the unofficial torch-bearer
for the blues, championing and aiding the careers of his idols like
Muddy Waters and John Lee Hooker.
NEW!
1995-Blues To The Bone @320
The First Album
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-I'm Yours and I'm Hers
A2-Be Careful with a Fool
A3-Dallas
A4-Mean Mistreater
B1-Leland Mississippi Blues
B2-Good Morning Little Scool girl
B3-When You Got a Good Friend
B4-I'll Drown in My Tears
B5-Back Door Friend
JYWR-1969-The First Album (LP) @FLAC24-96
First Winter
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Bad News
A2-Leavin' Blues
A3-Take a Chance on My Love
A4-Easy Lovin' Girl
A5-I Had to Cry
A6-Birds Can't Row Boats
B1-Out of Sight
B2-Coming Up Fast Pt. I
B3-Coming Up Fast Pt. II
B4-Parchment Farm
B5-Please Come Home for Xmas
JYWR-1969-First Winter (LP) @FLAC
Johnny Winter
TRACKS
01-I'm Yours And I'm Hers
02-Be Careful With A Fool
03-Dallas
04-Mean Mistreater
05-Leland Mississippi Blues
06-Good Morning Little School Girl
07-When You Got A Good Friend
08-I'll Drown In My Tears
09-Back Door Friend
JYWR-1969-Johnny Winter @ALAC
Second Winter
(Legacy Edition+2CD)
TRACKS
01-Memory Pain
02-I'm Not Sure
03-The Good Love
04-Slippin' And Slidin'
05-Miss Ann
06-Johnny B. Goode
07-Highway 61 Revisited
08-I Love Everybody
09-Hustled Down In Texas
10-I Hate Everybody
11-Fast Life Rider
12-Early In The Morning
13-Tell The Truth (Instrumental)
Original LP (+Bonus)
101-Memory Pain
102-I'm Not Shure
103-The Good Love
104-Slippin' And Slidin'
105-Miss Ann
106-Johnny B. Goode
107-Highway 61 Revisited
108-I Love Everybody
109-Hustled Down In Texas
110-I Hate Everybody
111-Fast Life Rider
112-Early In The Morning
113-Tell The Truth (Instrumental)
Live At Royal Albert Hall
201-Help Me
202-Johnny B. Goode
203-Mama Talk to Your Daughter
204-It's My Own Fault
205-Black Cat Bone
206-Mean Town Blues
207-Tobacco Road
208-Frankenstein
209-Tell the Truth
JYWR-1969-Second Winter (Legacy Edition) @ALAC
JYWR-1969-Second Winter (2CD) @FLAC CD1 Original LP (+Bonus)
JYWR-1969-Second Winter (2CD) @FLAC CD2 Live At Royal Albert Hall
The Progressive Blues Experiment
TRACKS
01-Rollin' and Tumblin'
02-Tribute to Muddy
03-I Got Love if You Want It
04-Bad Luck and Trouble
05-Help Me
06-Mean Town Blues
07-Broke Down Engine
08-Black Cat Bone
09-It's My Own Fault
10-Forty_Four
JYWR-1969-The Progressive Blues Experiment @FLAC
Woodstock
TRACKS
01-Mama, Talk to Your Daughter
02-Leland Mississippi Blues
03-Mean Town Blues
04-You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now
05-I Can't Stand It
06-Tobacco Road
07-Tell The Truth
08-Johnny B. Goode
JYWR-1969.08.17-Woodstock Sunday August @FLAC
And
TRACKS
01-Guess I'll Go Away
02-Ain't That A Kindness
03-No Time To Live
04-Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo
05-Am I Here
06-Look Up
07-Prodigal Son
08-On The Limb
09-Let The Music Play
10-Nothing Left
11-Funky Music
JYWR-1970-And @FLAC
Albino Kangaroo
TRACKS
01-Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
02-Let It Bleed
03-Silver Train
04-Come On In My Kitchen
05-Rock And Roll Me
06-Rollin' And Tumblin'
07-Jam
08-Matchbox Blues
09-I Walk On Gilded Splinters
10-Mean Town Blues
11-Johnny B. Goode
12-Big Bossman
JYWR-1973-Albino Kangaroo @FLAC
Still Alive and Well
(LP/DVDA 4Ch.)
TRACKS
A1-Rock Me Babyr
A2-Can't You Feel it
A3-Cheap Tequila
A4-All Tore Down
A5-Rock & Roll
B1-Silver Train
B2-Ain't Nothing To Me
B3-Still Alive And Well
B4-To Much Seconal
B5-Let It Bleed
01-Rock Me Babyr
02-Can't You Feel it
03-Cheap Tequila
04-All Tore Down
05-Rock & Roll
06-Silver Train
07-Ain't Nothing To Me
08-Still Alive And Well
09-To Much Seconal
10-Let It Bleed
JYWR-1973-Still Alive and Well (LP) @FLAC24-192
JYWR-1973-Still Alive and Well (DVDA-4Ch) @FLAC24-96
John Dawson Winter III
TRACKS
01-Rock & Roll People
02-Golden Olden Days Of Rock & Roll
03-Self-Destructive Blues
04-Raised On Rock
05-Stranger
06-Mind Over Matter
07-Roll With Me
08-Love Song To Me
09-Pick Up On My Mojo
10-Lay Down Your Sorrows
11-Sweet Papa John
JYWR-1974-John Dawson Winter III @ALAC
(Thanks to Frank)
Saints And Sinners
TRACKS
01-Stone County
02-Blinded By Love
03-Thirty Days
04-Stray Cat Blues
05-Bad Luck Situation
06-Rollin' Cross The Country
07-Riot In Cell Block #9
08-Hurtin' So Bad
09-Bony Maronie
10-Feedback On Highway 101
JYWR-1974-Saints And Sinners @FLAC
Saint & Sinners
+ Johnny Dawson Winter III
TRACKS
01-Stone County
02-Blinded By Love
03-Thirty Days
04-Stray Cat Blues
05-Bad Luck Situation
06-Rollin' Cross The Country
07-Riot In Cell Block #9
08-Hurtin' So Bad
09-Bony Moroney
10-Feedback On Highway 101
11-Dirty
12-Rock & Roll People
13-Golden Olden Days Of Rock & Roll
14-Self_Destructive Blues
15-Raised On Rock
16-Stranger
17-Mind Over Matter
18-Roll With Me
19-Love Song To Me
20-Pick Up On My Mojo
21-Lay Down Your Sorrows
22-Sweet Papa John
JYWR-1974-Saint And Sinners, Johnny Dawson Winter III @FLAC
Captured Live
TRACKS
01-Bony Moronie
02-Roll With Me
03-Rock & Roll People
04-Its All Over Now
05-Highway 61 Revisited
06-Sweet Papa John
JYWR-1976-Captured Live @FLAC
Johnny & Edgar Together
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Harlem Shuffle
A2-Soul Man
A3-You've Lost That Lovin Feelin'
A4-Rock & Roll Medley
B1-Let The Good Times Roll
B2-Mercey, Mercy
B3-Baby, Whatcha Want Me To Do
JYWR-1976-Johnny & Edgar Together (LP) @FLAC
Nothin' But The Blues
TRACKS
01-Tired Of Tryin'
02-TV Mama
03-Sweet Love And Evil Woman
04-Everybody's Blues
05-Drinkin' Blues
06-Mad Blues
07-It Was Rainin'
08-Bladie Mae
09-Walking Thru The Park
JYWR-1977-Nothin' But The Blues @FLAC
Live At Park West Theater,
Chicago, IL
TRACKS
01-Rollin' & Tumblin'
02-Come On In My Kitchen
03-Come On In My Kitchen
04-Johnny B. Goode
05-Mississippi Blues
06-Sweet Home Chicago
JYWR-1978.08.24-Live At Park West Theater, Chicago @FLAC
White, Hot & Blue
TRACKS
01-Walkin' By Myself
02-Slidin' In
03-Divin' Duck
04-One Step at a Time
05-Nickel Blues
06-E-Z Rider
07-Last Night
08-Messin' With the Kid
09-Honest I Do
JYWR-1978-White, Hot & Blue @FLAC
Nothin' But The Blues
+ White, Hot And Blue
TRACKS
01-Tired Of Tryin'
02-TV Mama
03-Sweet Love And Evil Woman
04-Everybody's Blues
05-Drinkin' Blues
06-Mad Blues
07-It Was Rainin'
08-Bladie Mae
09-Walking Thru The Park
10-Walking By Myself
11-Slidin' In
12-Divin' Duck
13-One Step At A Time
14-Nickel Blues
15-E_Z Rider
16-Last Night
17-Messin' With The Kid
18-Honest I Do
JYWR-1978-Nothin' But The Blues+White, Hot And Blue @FLAC
Old Waldorf
San Francisco, CA
TRACKS
101-(Fades In) Hideaway
102-Messing With The Kid
103-One Step At A Time
104-(Cuts In) Mississippi Blues
105-Black Cat Bone
106-Bony Moronie
107-Last Night
108-Wipe Out
109-Drum Solo
201-Drum Solo Con't.
202-Wipe Out Reprise
203-Merry Chistmas Baby
JYWR-1978.12.23-Old Waldorf San Francisco CA @FLAC
Johnny Winter Story
('69 To '78)
(2LP)
TRACKS
A1-Good Morning Little School Girl
A2-Mean Mistreater
A3-Memory Pain
A4-Rock & Roll, Hoochie Koo
A5-Jumpin' Jack Flash
A6-Johnny B. Goode
B1-Rock & Roll
B2-Silver Train
B3-Still Alive And Well
B4-Let It Bleed
B5-Blinded By Love
B6-Back Luck Situation
C1-Rock & Roll People
C2-Raised On Rock
C3-Mind Over Matter
C4-Sweet Papa John
C5-Roll With Me
C6-Mercy, Mercy
D1-Everybody's Blues
D2-Good Morning Little School Girl
D3-Divin' Duck
D4-Last Night
D5-It's All Over Now
JYWR-1979-Johnny Winter Story 69 To 78 (2LP) @FLAC.LP1-2
Rockpalast Festival in Essen
(DVD)
TRACKS
01-Hideaway
02-Messin' With The Kid
03-Walking By Myself
04-Mississippi Blues
05-Divin' Duck
06-Johnny B. Goode
07-Suzie Q
08-Drum Solo
09-I'm Ready
10-Rockabilly Boogie
11-Medley
12-Jumpin' Jack Flash
JYWR-1979-Rockpalast Festival in Essen (DVD) @AVI
JYWR-1979-Rockpalast Festival in Essen (DVD) @TS
Highway 61 Revisited
TRACKS
01-Hideaway
02-Killing Floor
03-E. Z. Rider
04-Catfish Blues
05-One Step At A Time
06-Johnny B. Goode
07-Stranger
08-Highway 61 Revisited
09-She Moves Me Man
10-Jumpin' Jack Flash
11-It's All Over Now
12-The Crawl
JYWR-1980-Highway 61 Revisited @FLAC
Raisin' Cain
TRACKS
01-The Crawl
02-Sitting In The Jail House
03-Like A Rolling Stone
04-New York,New York
05-Bon Ton Roulet
06-Rollin' And Tumblin'
07-Talk Is Cheap
08-Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
09-Don't Hide Your Love
10-Mother_In_Law Blues
11-Walkin' Slowly
JYWR-1980-Raisin Cain @FLAC
Live in Studio, Hamilton
(Canada)
(DVD)
TRACKS
01-A Right Place At The Wrong Time
02-Johnny Be Good
03-Junior Parker's song
04-Talk To Your Daughter
05-You Lie Too Much
06-She Doesn't Mean Mistreated
07-Tipitina
08-Such A Night
JYWR-1983.11.23-Live in Studio. Hamilton (Canada) (DVD) @MKV
Guitar Slinger
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-It's My Life, Baby
A2-Don't Take Advantage Of Me
A3-Iodine In My Coffee
A4-Trick Bag
A5-Mad Dog
B1-Boot Hill
B2-I Smell Trouble
B3-Lights Out
B4-Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
B5-My Soul
01-It's My Life, Baby
02-Don't Take Advantage Of Me
03-Iodine In My Coffee
04-Trick Bag
05-Mad Dog
06-Boot Hill
07-I Smell Trouble
08-Lights Out
09-Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
10-My Soul
JYWR-1984-Guitar Slinger (LP) @FLAC24-96
JYWR-1984-Guitar Slinger (CD) @FLAC
Old Grey Whistle Test
& Montreux Jazz Festival
(DVD)
TRACKS
Old Grey Whistle Test, 1979 (00:35:40.)
01. Intro - Hideaway
02. Messing With The Kid
03. Mississippi Delta Blues
04. Walking By Myself
05. Rock 'n' Roll
Montreux Jazz Festival, 1984 (00:29:57.)
01. Opening Jam Hideaway
02. Don't Take Advantage Of Me
03. Mad Dog
JYWR-1984-Old Grey Whistle Test (DVD) 01.OGWT 1979 @AVI
JYWR-1984-Old Grey Whistle Test (DVD) 02. Montreux 1984 @AVI
Livin' In The Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Out Of Sight
A2-Low Down Gal Of Mine
A3-Going Down Slow
A4-Avocado Green
A5-Parchman Farm
B1-Livin' In The Blues
B2-Leavin' Blues
B3-38_32_20
B4-Bad News
B5-Kind Hearted Woman
JYWR-1985-Livin In The Blues (LP) @FLAC
Serious Business
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Master Mechanic
A2-Sound The Bell
A3-Murdering Blues
A4-It Ain't Your Business
A5-Good Time Woman
B1-Unseen Eye
B2-My Time After Awhile
B3-Serious As A Heart Attack
B4-Give It Back
B5-Route 90
01-Master Mechanic
02-Sound The Bell
03-Murdering Blues
04-It Ain't Your Business
05-Good Time Woman
06-Unseen Eye
07-My Time After Awhile
08-Serious As A Heart Attack
09-Give It Back
10-Route 90
JYWR-1985-Serious Business (LP) @FLAC
JYWR-1985-Serious Business (CD) @FLAC
Third Degree
TRACKS
01-Mojo Boogie
02-Love, Life And Money
03-Evil On My Mind
04-See See Baby
05-Tin Pan Alley
06-I'm Good
07-Third Degree
08-Shake Your Moneymaker
09-Bad Girl Blues
10-Broke And Lonely
JYWR-1986-Third Degree @FLAC
Live in Sweden
TRACKS
01-Sound the Bell
02-Don't Take Advantage of Me
03-Mojo Boogie
04-You Lie Too Much
05-Sugar Sweet
06-Love Life & Money
07-Jumpin' Jack Flash
JYWR-1987-Live in Sweden @FLAC
LIVE: Paris Olympia
TRACKS
01-Highway 61
02-On Gilded Splinters
03-Sick And Tired
04-Third Degree
05-Bony Moronie
06-Let The Good Times Roll
07-Lonely Nights
08-Johnny B Good
09-Audienc
10-It's All Over Now
JYWR-1987.02.09-LIVE Paris Olympia @320
Birds Can't Row Boats
TRACKS
01-Don't Drink Whiskey
02-Suicide Won't Satisfy
03-Goin Down Slow
04-Blue Suede Shoes
05-I Wonder If I Care
06-Easy Lovin Girl
07-Take My Choice
08-Commin' Up Fast
09-Living In The Blues
10-Birds Can't Row Boats
11-Ice Cube
12-Gone For Bad
13-Tramp
14-The Mistress
15-Avocado Green
JYWR-1988-Birds Can't Row Boats @FLAC
The Winter of '88
TRACKS
01-Close to Me
02-Rain
03-Stranger Blues
04-Ain't That Just Like a Woman
05-World of Contradictions
06-Lightning
07-Looking for Trouble
08-Show Me
09-Anything for Your Love
10-Look Away
11-Mother Earth
12-It'll Be Me
JYWR-1988-The Winter of 88 @FLAC
Anthology
TRACKS
01-I'll Drown In My Tears
02-Riot In Cell Block #9
03-Raised On rock
04-Johnny B. Goode
05-Rock And Roll Hoochie Koo
06-Highway 61 Revisited
07-21st Century Man
08-Jumpin' Jack Flash
09-Can't You Feel It
10-Still Alive & Well
JYWR-1989-Anthology @FLAC
Back In Beaumont
(with 'Uncle' John Turner)
TRACKS
01-Made In The Shade
02-They Call Me Lazy
03-Family Rules
04-Ooh Pooh Pah Do
05-Drivin' Wheel
06-Allons Dancez
07-Struggle In Houston
08-You're Humbuggin' Me
09-Just A Little Bit
10-Rainin' Breakdown
JYWR-1990-Back In Beaumont @FLAC
(Thanks to Bluestender)
Barcelona Blues
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-Give It Back
03-You're Humbugin' Me
04-Don't Take Advantage Of Me
05-Red House
06-Mojo Boogie
07-Stranger Blues
08-Johnny B. Goode
09-Serious As A Heart Attack
10-Instrumental
11-Jumpin'Jack Flash
JYWR-1990.05.18-Barcelona Blues @FLAC
Early Heat
TRACKS
01-Livin' In The Blues
02-Leavin' Blues
03-Kind Hearted Woman
04-Out Of Sight
05-Road Runner
06-Gangster Of Love
07-By The Light Of The Silvery Moon
08-Leave My Woman Alone
09-Bad News
10-Low Down Gal Of Mine
11-Goin' Down Slow
12-I Can't Believe You Want To Leave
13-Avocado Green
14-Oh My Darling
JYWR-1990-Early Heat @FLAC
Golden Days of Rock'n Roll
TRACKS
01-Golden Days Of Rock'n Roll
02-Raised On Rock
03-Love Song To Me
04-Rock'n Roll People
05-Roll With Me
06-Pick Up On My Mojo
07-Mind Over Matter
08-Lay Down Your Sorrows
09-Self Destruction Blues
10-Sweet Papa John
11-Stranger
JYWR-1990-Golden Days Of Rock'n Roll @FLAC
Let Me In
TRACKS
01-Illustrated man
02-Barefootin'
03-Life is hard
04-Hey you
05-Blue moon
06-Sugaree
07-Medicine man
08-You're humbuggin' me
09-If you got a good woman
10-Got to find my baby
11-Shame shame shame
12-Let me in
13-You lie too much
JYWR-1991-Let Me In @FLAC
Live In Houston,
Busted In Austin
TRACKS
01-E.Z. Rider
02-Walking By Myself
03-Mother Earth
04-Boney Maronie
05-Busted In Austin
06-Messing With The Kid
07-I Cant Make It By Myself
08-Johnny B. Goode
09-It's All Over Now
10-Jumping Jack Flash
JYWR-1991-Live In Houston Busted In Austin @FLAC
Hey Where's Your Brother
TRACKS
01-Johnny Guitar
02-She likes to boogie real low
03-White line blues
04-Please come home for Christmas
05-Hard way
06-You must have a twin
07-You keep sayin' that you're leavin'
08-Treat me like you wanta
09-Sick and tired
10-Blues this bad
11-No more doggin'
12-Check out her mama
13-Got my brand on you
14-One step forward (two steps back)
JYWR-1992-Hey Where_s Your Brother @FLAC
Scorchin' Blues
TRACKS
01-Walking By Myself
02-Divin' Duck
03-One Step At A Time
04-Bladie Mae
05-Mad Blues
06-It Was Rainin'
07-Mean Mistreater
08-Mother_In_Law Blues
09-Dallas
10-Mean Town Blues
JYWR-1992-Scorchin' Blues @ALAC
The Texas Tornado
TRACKS
01-Road Runner
02-Gangster Of Love
03-Leave My Woman (Wife) Alone
04-I Can't Believe You Want To Leave
05-That's What Love Does
06-Five After Four A.M.
07-Out Of Sight
08-Parchman Farm
09-Low Down Gal Of Mine
10-Goin' Down Slow
11-Leaving Blues
12-Kind Hearted Woman
JYWR-1992-The Texas Tornado @ALAC
Leavin' Blues
TRACKS
01-Parchman Farm
02-Livin' In The Blues
03-Leavin' Blues
04-38, 32, 20 Blues
05-Bad News
06-Kind Hearted Woman
07-Out Of Sight
08-Low Down Gal Of Mine
09-Goin' Down Slow
10-Avocado Green
JYWR-1993-Leavin' Blues @FLAC
A Rock N' Roll Collection
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Johnny B. Goode
102-Good Morning Little School Girl
103-I'll Drown In My Own Tears
104-When You Got A Good Friend
105-Be Careful With A Fool
106-Miss Ann
107-Hustled Down In Texas
108-Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo
109-Rock Me Baby
110-Rock & Roll
111-Sitting In The Jail House
112-Baby, Whatcha Want Me To Do
201-Bony Moronie
202-It's All Over Now
203-T.V. Mama
204-Drinkin' Blues
205-Walking Thru The Park
206-I'm Not Sure
207-Guess I'll Go Away
208-Thirty Days
209-Come On In My Kitchen
210-Highway 61 Revisited
JWR-1994-A Rock N' Roll Collection (2CD) @ALAC.CD1-2
Blues To The Bone
TRACKS
01-Late On Blues
02-Loudmouth
03-Lien On Your Body
04-Once I Had A Woman
05-Take My Choice
06-Unwelcome In Your Town
07-Gangster Of Love
08-Alone In My Bedroom
09-Hootchie Cootchie Man
10-Moth Balls
11-She's Mine
12-Unsatisfied Mind
13-Rock Me Baby
1995-Blues To The Bone @320
Rock & Pop Legends
TRACKS
01-Bad News
02-Leavin' Blues
03-Take A Chance On My Love
04-Easy Lovin' Girl
05-I Had To Cry
06-Birds Can't Row Boats
07-Out Of Sight
08-Coming Up Fast Part I
09-Coming Up Fast Part II
10-Parchment Farm
11-Please Come Home For Christmas
JYWR-1995-Rock & Pop Legends @FLAC
Broke & Lonely
TRACKS
01-Careful With A Fool
02-Eternally
03-Raining Teardrops
04-Lowdown Gal Of Mine
05-Thirty Eight Special Blues
06-Silvery Moon
07-Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
08-Crazie Baby
09-Hey Hey Hey
10-Creepy
11-The Guy You Left Behind
12-Gone For Bad
13-My World Turns Around Her
14-Out Of Sight
JYWR-1996-Broke & Lonely @FLAC
Liberty Hall Sessions
TRACKS
01-My Baby
02-Low Down Gal Of Mine
03-Leavin' Blues
04-Funky Junky
05-Big Boss Man
06-Stop Light
07-Untitled
08-Bright Lights, Big City
JWR-1996-Liberty Hall Sessions @FLAC
Electric Blues Man
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-My Baby
102-Parchman Farm
103-Night Ride
104-One Night Of Love
105-32-20 Blues
106-Reelin' And Rockin'
107-Tramp
108-Bad News (1)
109-Bad News (2)
110-Bad News (3)
111-Suicide Won't Satisfy
112-Ice Cube
113-Easy Loving Girl
114-We Go Back Quite A Ways
115-Hello My Lover
116-Hook You
117-You'll Be The Death Of Me
201-Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
202-Sloppy Drunk Blues
203-Goin' Down Slow
204-Low Down Gal Of Mine
205-Take My Choice
206-Gangster Of Love
207-Eternally
208-Blue Suede Shoes
209-Ballad Of Bertha Glutz
210-Livin' In The Blues
211-Raindrops In My Heart
212-Black Cat Bone
213-Talk To Your Daughter
JYWR-1997-Electric Blues Man (2CD) @FLAC
Live In NYC '97
TRACKS
01-Hideaway
02-Sen_Sa_ShunGot My Mojo Working
03-She Likes To Boogie Real Low
04-Black Jack
05-Just A Little Bit
06-The Sun Is Shining
07-The Sky Is Crying
08-Johnny Guitar
09-Drop The Bomb
JYWR-1997-Live In NYC 97 @FLAC
White Hot Blues
TRACKS
01-Rock Me Baby
02-Divin' Duck Blues
03-Memory Pain
04-Rollin' and Tumblin'
05-Be Careful With a Fool
06-I Love Everybody
07-New York, New York
08-Walking by Myself
09-Leland Mississippi Blues
10-TV Mama
11-Highway 61 Revisited
12-The Crawl
13-Hustled Down in Texas
14-Too Much Seconal
15-Messin' With the Kid
16-Johnny B. Goode [Live]
JYWR-1997-White Hot Blues @FLAC+
Texas Blues
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Livin' In The Blues
102-Creepy
103-Gangster Of Love
104-The Guy You Left Behind
105-Out Of Sight
106-Parchman Farm
107-Low Down Gal Of Mine
108-Five After Four AM
109-Ease My Pain
110-32_20 Blues
111-Bad News
112-Goin' Down Slow
113-Kindhearted Woman Blues
114-Harlem Nocturne
115-Livin' In The Blues (2)
201-Leave My Woman Alone
202-I Can't Believe You Want To Leave
203-Road Runner
204-Shed So Many Tears
205-Avocado Green
206-I Had To Cry
207-Please Come Home For Christmas
208-That's What Love Does
209-By The Light Of The Silvery Moon
210-Kiss Tomorrow GoodBye
211-Easy Lovin' Girl
212-Birds Can't Row Boats (Spiders Of The Mind)
213-Take A Chance On My Love
214-The World Turns All Around Her
JYWR-1998-Texas Blues (2CD) @ALAC.CD1-2
The Best of Johnny Winter
(CD/SACD)
TRACKS
01-Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo
02-I'm Yours and I'm Hers
03-Johnny B. Goode
04-I'll Drown in My Tears
05-Come On in My Kitchen
06-Rollin' and Tumblin'
07-Highway 61 Revisited
08-Hustled down in Texas
09-Mother_in_Law Blues
10-Dallas
11-Miss Ann
12-It's My Own Fault [live]
13-Mean Town Blues [live]
14-Still Alive and Well
15-Be Careful with a Fool
16-Memory Pain
JYWR-2002-The Best of Johnny Winter @ALAC
JYWR-2002-The Best Of Johnny Winter [SACD] @FLAC24-176
I'm A Bluesman
TRACKS
01-I'm a Bluesman
02-Cheatin' Blues
03-I Smell Smoke
04-Lone Wolf
05-So Much Love
06-The Monkey Song
07-Shake Down
08-Sweet Little Baby
09-Pack Your Bags
10-Last Night
11-That Wouldn't Satisfy
12-Sugar Coated Love
13-Let's Start All Over Again
JYWR-2004–I_m A Bluesman @FLAC
Extended Versions
TRACKS
01-Bonie Moronie
02-Roll With Me
03-Rock & Roll People
04-Highway 61 Revisited
05-Jumpin Jack Flash
06-Mean Town Blues
07-Johnny B. Goode
08-Help Me
09-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
10-Tell The Truth
2005-Extended Versions @FLAC
Saint And Sinners
+Johnny Dawson Winter III
TRACKS
01-Stone County
02-Blinded By Love
03-Thirty Days
04-Stray Cat Blues
05-Bad Luck Situation
06-Rollin' Cross The Country
07-Riot In Cell Block #9
08-Hurtin' So Bad
09-Bony Moroney
10-Feedback On Highway 101
11-Dirty
12-Rock & Roll People
13-Golden Olden Days Of Rock & Roll
14-Self-Destructive Blues
15-Raised On Rock
16-Stranger
17-Mind Over Matter
18-Roll With Me
19-Love Song To Me
20-Pick Up On My Mojo
21-Lay Down Your Sorrows
22-Sweet Papa John
JYWR-2007-Saint And Sinners+Johnny Dawson Winter III @FLAC
Anthology
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Rollin' And Tumblin'
102-Be Careful With A Fool
103-Country Girl
104-I'm Yours And I'm Hers
105-Highway 61 Revisited
106-Hustled Down In Texas
107-Memory Plan
108-Slippin' And Slidin'
109-Black Cat Bone (live)
110-Look Up
111-Prodigal Son
112-Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo
113-Good Morning Little School Girl (live)
114-Jumpin' Jack Flash (live)
115-Mean Town Blues (live)
116-Johnny B. Goode (live)
117-All Tore Down
201-Still Alive And Well
202-Silver Train
203-Rock Me Baby
204-Bony Moronie
205-Rolling Cross The Country
206-Stone Country
207-Thirty Days
208-Rock & Roll People
209-Self Destructive Blues
210-It's All Over Now (Live)
211-Rock & Roll Medley (Live)
212-Sweet Love And Evil Women
213-Messin' With The KId
214-Like A Rolling Stone
215-It's My Life, Baby
216-Johnny Guitar
217-Hideaway (Live)
218-Lone Wolf
JYWR-2009-Anthology (2CD) @FLAC.CD1-2
The Woodstock Experience
(2CD)
CD1-Johnny Winter - CD2-Woostock
TRACKS
101-I'm Yours And I'm Hers
102-Be Careful With A Fool
103-Dallas
104-Mean Mistreater
105-Leland Mississippi Blues
106-Good Morning Little School Girl
107-When You Got A Good Friend
108-I'll Drown In My Tears
109-Back Door Friend
201-Mama, Talk To Your Daughter
202-Leland Mississippi Blues
203-Mean Town Blues
204-You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now
205-I Can't Stand It (with Edgar Winter)
206-Tobacco Road (with Edgar Winter)
207-Tell The Truth (with Edgar Winter)
208-Johnny B. Goode
JYWR-2009-The Woodstock Experience (2CD) @FLAC
Beginnings (1960-67)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Ice Cube
102-School Day Blues
103-You Know I Love You
104-Geisha Rock
105-Oh My Darling
106-Creepy
107-One Night Of Love
108-Hey Hey Hey Hey
109-That's What Love Does
110-Shed So Many Tears
111-Voodoo Twist
112-Ease My Pain
113-By The Light Of The Silvery Moon
114-Road Runner
115-The Guy You Left Behind
116-Five After Four A.M.
117-Stay By My Side
118-Broke And Lonely
119-Crying In My Heart
120-Crazy Baby
201-Reeling and Rocking
202-Can't Believe You Wanna Leave
203-Gangster of Love
204-Eternally
205-You'll Be the Death of Me
206-Leave My Woman Alone
207-Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
208-Hello My Lover
209-I Had to Cry
210-I Won't Believe It
211-Gone for Bad
212-Bad News
213-Out of Sight
214-Parchman Farm
215-Tramp
216-Don't Hide It
217-Avocado Green
218-Easy Lovin' Girl
219-Birds Can't Row Boats
220-Leavin' Blues
JYWR-2010-Beginnings (1960-67) (2CD) @FLAC
Original Album Classics
CD 1 & 2
TRACKS
Johnny Winter (1969)
101-I'm Yours And I'm Hers
102-Be Careful With A Fool
103-Dallas
104-Mean Mistreater
105-Leland Mississippi Blues
106-Good Morning Little School Girl
107-When You Got A Good Friend
108-I'll Drown In My Own Tears
109-Back Door Friend
Second Winter (1969)
201-Memory pain
202-I'm not shure
203-The good love
204-Slippin' and slidin'
205-Miss Ann
206-Johnny B Goode
207-Highway 61 Revisited
208-I Love Everybody
209-Hustled down in Texas
210-I hate everybody
211-Fast Life Rider
JYWR-2010-OAC (5CD) @FLAC CD1-Johnny Winter (1969)
JYWR-2010-OAC (5CD) @FLAC CD2-Second Winter (1969)
CD 3 & 4
TRACKS
Johnny Winter And Live (1971)
301-Good Morning Little School Girl
302-It's My Own Fault
303-Jumpin' Jack Flash
304-Rock and Roll Medley
305-Mean Town Blues
306-Johnny B. Goode
Still Alive And Well (1973)
401-Rock Me Baby
402-Can't You Feel It
403-Cheap Tequila
404-All Tore Down
405-Rock & Roll
406-Silver Train
407-Ain't Nothing To Me
408-Still Alive & Well
409-Too Much Seconal
410-Let It Bleed
411-Lucille (Bonus Track)
412-From A Buick Six (Bonus Track)
JYWR-2010-OAC (5CD) @FLAC CD3-Johnny Winter And Live
(1971)
JYWR-2010-OAC (5CD) @FLAC CD4-Still Alive And Well (1973)
CD 5
TRACKS
Saints And Sinners (1974)
501-Stone County
502-Blinded By Love
503-Thirty Days
504-Stray Cat Blues
505-Bad Luck Situation
506-Rollin' 'Cross The Country
507-Riot In Cell Block #9
508-Hurtin' So Bad
509-Bony Moronie
510-Feedback On Highway 101
511-Dirty (Previously Unreleased Track)
JYWR-2010-OAC (5CD) @FLAC CD5-Saints And Sinners (1974)
Live from Japan
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Hideway
02-Sugar Coated Love
03-She Like To Boogie Real Low
04-Good Morning Little School Girl
05-Got My Mojo Workin'
06-Johnny B. Goode
07-Blackjack
08-All Tore Down
09-Lone Wolf
10-Don't Take Advantage Of Me
11-Bony Marony
12-It's All Over Now
13-Dust My Broom
14-Highway 61 Rivisited
JYWR-2011-Live From Japan @FLAC
(DVD)
TRACKS
01. Intro
02. Hideaway
03. Sugar Coated Love
04. She Like To Boogie Real Low
05. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
06. Interview #1
07. Got My Mojo Workin'
08. Johnny B. Goode
09. BlackJack
10. Tore Down
11. Lone Wolf
12. Don't Take Advantage Of Me
13. Bony Moronie
14. It's All Over Now
15. Interview #2
16. Dust My Broom *
17. Highway 61 Revisited *
18. Interview #3
JYWR-2011-Live from Japan (DVD) @AVI
Raised On Rock
TRACKS
01-Raised On Rock
02-Let The Music Play
03-Ain't That Kindness
04-Golden Days Of Rock & Roll
05-That's What Love Does
06-Leave My Woman Alone
07-Pick Up On My Mojo
08-Five After Four AM
09-No Time to Live
10-Lay Down Your Sorrows
11-Self Destructive Blues
12-On the Limb
13-Guess I'll Go Away
14-Prodigal Son
15-Mind Over Matter
16-Rock 'N' Roll Hoochie Koo
17-Mississippi Blue (Live)
18-Somethin' Goin' On Wrong (Live)
JYWR-2011-Raised On Rock @FLAC
Rockpalast Blues Rock Legends
Vol.3
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Albrecht Metzger Intro
102-Hideaway
103-Messin' With The Kid
104-Walking By Myself
105-Mississippi Blues
106-Divin' Duck
107-Johnny B. Goode
201-Suzie Q
202-Drum Solo
203-I'm Ready
204-Rockabilly Boogie
205-Medley
206-Jumpin' Jack Flash
JYWR-2011-Rockpalast Blues Rock Legends Vol.3 (2CD) @FLAC.CD1-2
Roots
TRACKS
01-T_Bone Shuffle featuring Sonny Landrith
02-Further On Up The Road featuring Jimmy Vivino
03-Done Somebody Wrong featuring Warren Haynes
04-Got My Mojo Workin' featuring Frank Latorre
05-Last Night featuring John Popper
06-Maybellene featuring Vince Gill
07-Bright Lights, Big City featuring Susan Tedeschi
08-Honky Tonk featuring Edgar Winter
09-Dust My Broom featuring Derek Trucks
10-Short Fat Fannie featuring Paul Nelson
11-Come Back Baby featuring John Medeski
JYWR-2011-Roots @FLAC
The Very Best of Johnny Winter
(Live)
TRACKS
01-Good Morning Little School Girl
02-Johnny B Goode
03-Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo
04-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
05-Leland Mississippi Blues
06-Roll With Me
07-Highway 61 Revisited
08-It's My Own Fault
09-Jumpin Jack Flash
10-Black Cat Bone
11-Bony Maronie
12-Mean Town Blues
JYWR-2011-The Very Best of Johnny Winter (Live) @FLAC
Live Bootleg Series
VOL 01 - 2
TRACKS
01-Introduction
02-Johnny B. Goode
03-Messin' with the Kid
04-Help Me
05-Hideaway
06-Come on in My Kitchen
07-Rollin' and Tumblin'
08-Stranger
09-Jumpin' Jack Flash
10-Bony Moronie
11-Closing
12-It's All Over Now
01-Black Cat Bone
02-Parchman Farm
03-Rock Me Baby
04-Mississippi Blues
05-Crossroads
06-Red House
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.01 @FLAC
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.02 @FLAC
VOL 03 - 4
TRACKS
01-Mojo Boogie
02-Stranger Blues
03-I Smell Trouble
04-Boot Hill
05-Stones In My Pass Way
06-I`M Gonna Murder My Baby
07-Highway 61 Revisited
01-Introduction
02-Okie Dokie Stomp
03-Looking for Trouble
04-Serious as a Heart Attack
05-Blue Mood
06-Sugaree
07-Ain't That Just Like a Woman
08-Shake That Money Maker
09-Mad Dog
10-Rollin' and Tumblin'
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.03 @FLAC
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.04 @FLAC
VOL 05 - 6
TRACKS
01-Introduction
02-Third Degree
03-Talk Is Cheap
04-You're Humbuggin' Me
05-Light's Out
06-You Keep Sayin' That You're Leaving
07-New York New York
08-Rock And Roll Hoochie Koo
....(Bonus Track)
01-Introduction
02-Sen-Sa-Shun
03-Johnny Guitar
04-Blackjack
05-She Like to Boogie Real Low
06-White Line Blues
07-It's My Own Fault
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.05 @FLAC
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.06 @320
VOL 07 - 8
TRACKS
01-Introduction
02-Don't Take Advantage Of Me
03-Mean Mistreater
04-Blues Jam
05-Shame Shame Shame
06-Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
07-Leland Mississippi Blues
01-Introduction
02-Give It Back
03-Tore Down
04-Stranger Blues
05-Done Somebody Wrong
06-Have You Ever Loved A Woman
07-Roll Over Beethoven
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.07 @320
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.08 @320
VOL 09 - 10
TRACKS
01-Introduction
02-Hideaway
03-Mean Town Blues
04-44 Blues
05-You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now
06-It's My LIfe Baby
07-Manic Depression
01-Introduction
02-Suzie Q
03-Diving Duck Blues
04-Love Her with a Feeling
05-One Step at a Time
06-Catfish Blues
07-Please Come Home for Christmas
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.09 @320
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.10 @320
VOL 11 - 12
TRACKS
01-Opening
02-E-Z Rider
03-Boot Hill
04-Long Distance Call
05-Baby What's Wrong
06-She Moves Me
07-Rollin' & Tumblin'
01-Introduction
02-Succotash
03-Mother Earth
04-Black Cat Bone
05-Unseen Eye
06-Slow Down
07-Blues This Bad
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.11 @320
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.12 @320
VOL 13 - 14
TRACKS
01-Mean Town Blues
02-Mojo Boogie
03-Last Night
04-Walking By Myself
05-Mad Dog
06-Don't Take Advantage Of Me
07-Gimme Shelter
01-Introduction
02-The Sun Is Shining
03-Knock On Wood
04-Kind Hearted Woman Blues
05-Johnny B. Goode
06-You're Humbuggin' Me
07-No Time To Live
08-Boot Hill
09-You Must Have A Twin
....(Rehearsal Version 1)
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.13 @320
JYWR-Live Bootleg Series Vol.14 @320
The Essential Johnny Winter
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Rock Me Baby
102-Highway 61 Revisited
103-One Step at a Time
104-Leland Mississippi Blues
105-Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo
106-TV Mama
107-Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
108-Talk Is Cheap
109-Roll with Me
110-Rock and Roll People
111-It's My Own Fault
112-Hustled Down in Texas
113-Still Alive and Well
114-Black Cat Bone
115-Honest I Do
116-Bon Ton Roulet
117-Johnny B. Goode
201-Mama, Talk to Your Daughter
202-I'm Yours and I'm Hers
203-Rollin' Cross the Country
204-Bony Moronie
205-Dallas
206-Miss Ann
207-Self Destructive Blues
208-Be Careful With a Fool
209-Mean Town Blues
210-I'll Drown in My Tears
211-Tired of Tryin'
212-Harlem Shuffle
213-Sweet Papa John
214-Prodigal Son
215-Jumpin' Jack Flash
216-Hurtin' So Bad
217-Rollin and Tumblin'
JYWR-2013-The Essential Johnny Winter (2CD) @FLAC
The Alligator Records Years
TRACKS
01-Mojo Boogie
02-I Smell Trouble
03-Shake Your Moneymaker
04-See See Baby
05-Boot Hill
06-Don't Take Advantage Of Me
07-I'm Good
08-Iodine In My Coffee
09-Mad Dog
10-Love, Life And Money
11-My Time After A While
12-Sound The Bell
13-It Ain't Your Business
14-Trick Bag
15-Unseen Eye
JYWR-2013-The Alligator Records Years @320
Step Back
TRACKS
01-Unchain My Heart (Blues Brothers Horns)
02-Can't Hold Out (Ben Harper)
03-Don't Want No Woman (Eric Clapton)
04-Killing Floor (with Paul Nelson)
05-Who Do You Love
06-Okie Dokie Stomp (Brian Setzer)
07-Where Can You Be (Billy Gibbons)
08-Sweet Sixteen (Joe Bonamassa)
09-Death Letter
10-My Babe (with Jason Ricci)
11-Long Tall Sally (Leslie West)
12-Mojo Hand (with Joe Perry)
13-Blue Monday (with Dr. John)
JYWR-2014-Step Back @FLAC
True to the Blues
The Johnny Winter Story
(4CD)
TRACKS
101-Bad Luck and Trouble
102-Mean Town Blues
103-Mike Bloomfield's Introduction of J.Winter [Live]
104-It's My Own Fault [Live]
105-I'm Yours and I'm Hers
106-Mean Mistreater
107-Dallas
108-Be Careful With a Fool
109-Leland Mississippi Blues
....[Live at The Woodstock Music & Art Fair]
110-Memory Pain
111-Highway 61 Revisited
112-Miss Ann
113-Hustled Down in Texas
114-Black Cat Bone [Live]
115-Johnny B. Goode [Live]
201-Eyesight to the Blind [Live]
202-Johnny Winter's Intro [Live]
203-Prodigal Son [Live]
204-Mean Mistreater [Live]
205-Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo
206-Guess I'll Go Away
207-On the Limb
208-It's My Own Fault [Live]
209-Jumpin' Jack Flash [Live]
210-Good Morning Little School Girl [Live]
211-Mean Town Blues [Live]
301-Still Alive and Well
302-Rock Me Baby
303-Rock & Roll
304-Rollin' 'Cross the Country
305-Hurtin' So Bad
306-Bad Luck Situation
307-Self Destructive Blues
308-Sweet Papa John
309-Rock & Roll People
310-Harlem Shuffle [Live]
311-Bony Moronie [Live]
312-Roll With Me [Live]
313-Tired of Tryin'
314-TV Mama
315-Walkin' Thru the Park
316-I Done Got over It
401-One Step at a Time
402-Honest I Do
403-Nickel Blues
404-Talk Is Cheap
405-Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
406-Bon Ton Roulet
407-Don't Take Advantage of Me
408-Master Mechanic
409-Mojo Boogie
410-Stranger Blues [Live]
411-Illustrated Man
412-Hard Way
413-Highway 61 Revisited [Live]
414-Maybellene
415-Dust My Broom
JYWR-2014-True to the Blues (4CD) @FLAC.CD1-4
Remembrance
Vol.1
(3CD)
TRACKS
2015-Best Of The Live Bootleg Series
101-Introduction
102-Sen_Sa_Shun
103-Messin' With The Kind
104-Mean Mistreater
105-Boot Hill
106-Stranger Blues
107-You Keep Sayin' That You're Leaving
108-One Step At A Time
109-Crossroads
110-Rollin' And Tumblin' (Acoustic)
2015-Live Bootleg Special Edition
201-Hideaway
202-Ain't That Just Like A Woman
203-Johnny B. Goode
204-Serious As A Heart Attack
205-Stranger
206-Jumpin' Jack Flash
2015-Live Bootleg Rarities Vol.1
301-Mean Town Blues
302-Sound The Bell
303-Killing Floor
304-Mississippi Blues (Solo Electric Version)
305-Run Rudolph Run
306-The Crawl
307-Wildwood Flower
308-Wipe Out
309-Come Back Baby
JYWR-2015-Remembrance Vol.1 (3CD) @FLAC
CD1-Best Of The Live Bootleg Series
CD2-Live Bootleg Special Edition
CD3-Live Bootleg Rarities Vol.1
Vol.2
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-Catfish Blues
102-Ez Rider
103-Done Somebody Wrong
104-It's My Life Baby
105-Stones in My Passway
106-44 Blues
107-Roll over Beethoven
108-Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo
201-Gypsy Woman
202-Be Careful with a Fool
203-Sweet Papa John
204-Come on in My Kitchen
301-Mother in Law Blues
302-I Got My Brand on You
303-It Serve You Right to Suffer
304-Rock Me Baby
305-Third Degree
306-Closing Jam
JYWR-2018-Remembrance II (3CD) @FLAC
Paradise Blues
(Live)
TRACKS
01-Sen-Sa-Shun
02-You're Humbuggin' Me
03-Third Degree
04-Got to Find My Baby
05-You Can't Judge a Book by Its Cover
06-Mojo Boogie
07-Shake Your Money Maker
08-Let the Good Times Roll
09-Ain't That Just Like a Woman
10-Rumble
11-Don't Take Advantage of Me
12-Okie Dokie Stomp
JYWR-2018-Paradise Blues (Live) @FLAC
Gangster of Love
TRACKS
01-Gangster of Love
02-I Can't Believe You Want To Leave
03-Oh My Darling
04-Parchman Farm
05-Road Runner
06-Leave My Woman (Wife) Alone
07-Five After Four A.M.
08-Livin' in the Blues
09-The Guy You Left Behind
10-That's What Love Does
11-Shed So Many Tears
JYWR-2019-Gangster of Love @FLAC24-96
The King of Slide
TRACKS
01-Introduction
02-Mean Town Blues
03-Black Cat Bone
04-Mojo Boogie
05-Mississippi Blues
06-Rollin' and Tumblin'
JYWR-2019-The King of Slide @FLAC
Ready For Winter
(Deluxe Edition)
TRACKS
01-Oh, My Darlin'
02-Five After Four A.M.
03-That's What Love Does
04-Shed So Many Tears
05-Road Runner
06-The Guy You Left Behind
07-Gangster Of Love
08-By The Light Of The Silvery Moon
09-Leave My Woman Alone
10-I Can't Believe You Want To Leave Me
11-Ease My Heart
12-Crying In My Heart
13-Creepy
14-Broke And Lonely
JYWR-2020-Ready For Winter (Deluxe Edition) @FLAC
Texas '63-'68
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Eternally
102-The Guy You Left Behind
103-Out Of Sight
104-You'll Be The Death Of Me
105-Gone For Bad
106-Leave My Woman Alone
107-Stay By My Side
108-Bad News (Without Overdubs)
109-Parchment Farm (Alternative Mix)
110-Don't Hide It
111-Avocado Green
112-Comin' Up Fast (Take 2)
113-Easy Loving Girl (Alternative Mix)
114-Birds Can't Row Boats
115-My World Turns All Around Her
116-Livin' In The Blues (Alt. Version)
117-Hook You
118-Take A Chance On My Love
119-Bad News (Overdubbed Version)
120-Sloppy Drunk
201-Gangster Of Love
202-Hey Hey Hey
203-Ice Cube
204-Creepy
205-Kind Hearted Woman
206-Leavin' Blues
207-I Had To Cry
208-Pneumonia Blues
209-32-20 Blues
210-That's What Love Does
211-Voodoo Twist
212-Mothballs
213-Goin' Down Slow
214-Ease My Pain
215-Five After Four A.M.
216-Reeling And Rocking
217-Tramp
218-Be Careful With A Fool
219-Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
220-Gonna Down Slow (Version 4)
JYWR-2020-Texas '63-'68 (2CD) @FLAC
Black Cat Blues
(Bootleg)
TRACKS
01-EZ Rider (Live)
02-Jumping Jack Flash (Live)
03-Johnny B. Goode (Live)
04-Highway 61 Revisited (Live)
05-Tell the Truth (Live)
06-Hideaway (Live)
07-Should Have Quit Ya Baby (Live)
08-Catfish Blues (Live)
09-One Step at a Time (Live)
10-Stranger (Live)
11-She Moves Me Man (Live)
12-Bad Situation (Live)
13-It's All Over Now (Live)
14-Black Cat Bone (Live)
JYWR-2021-Black Cat Blues (Live) @FLAC
(Audio 7/10)
The Greatest Hits
Bad News
TRACKS
01-Bad News
02-By the Light of the Silvery Moon
03-Five After Four A.M.
04-Leavin' Blues
05-Low down Gal of Mine
06-Oh My Darling
07-Out of Sight
08-Gangster of Love
09-Goin' Down Slow
10-I can't Believe you want to Leave
11-Kind Hearted Woman
12-Leave my Woman Alone
13-Shed So Many Tears
14-That's what Love Does
15-The Guy You Left Behind
JYWR-2022-The Greatest Hits Bad News @FLAC
COLLECTION
Vol.1 CD1 J.Reed & J.Winter
Live at Liberty Hall, Houston, TX-Back
CD1
101-Big Boss Man
102-Stop Light
103-Down the Road I Go
104-Bright Lights Big City
VA-Blues Giants Live @FLAC Vol1 CD1
JOHNNY WINTER
TRACKS
01-Mojo Boogie
02-Don't Take Advantage Of Me
03-Murdering Blues
04-Georgianna
05-Good Time Woman
06-Third Degree
07-Broke And Lonely
08-Master Mechanic
09-Lights Out
10-Bad Girl Blues
11-Route 90
12-Nothing But The Devil
13-It's My Life, Baby
14-Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
DELX-Johnny Winter @FLAC
CD15 - Johnny Winter
TRACKS
01-I'm Yours And I'm Hers
02-Be Careful With A Fool
03-Dallas
04-Mean Mistreater
05-Leland Mississippi Blues
06-Good Morning Little School Girl
07-When You Got A Good Friend
08-I'll Drown In My Own Tears
09-Back Door Friend
10-Country Girl (Prev.Unissued Bonus Track)
11-Dallas (Prev.Unissued Alternate Take)
12-Two Steps From The Blues
...(Previously Unissued Bonus Track)
TPBC-CD15 Johnny Winter @FLAC
COLLABORATION
FOGHAT
TRACKS
01. Foghat - Sweet Home Chicago
02. Foghat - It Hurt MeToo
03. Dave Honeyboy Edwards - My Babys Gone
04. Eddie Bluesman Kirkland - Done Somebody Wrong
05. Eddie Bluesman Kirkland - Love Light
06. Paul Butterfield - Shake Your Money Maker
07. John Lee Hooker - Crawlin King Snake
08. Otis Blackwell - All Shook Up
09. Otis Blackwell - Dont Be Cruel
10. Johnny Winter - Last Night
11. Muddy Waters - (Im Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
12. Muddy Waters - I Just Want To Make Love To You
FOGA-1978-Blues Tribute (DVD) @AVI
Breakin' It Up, Breakin' It Down
(Muddy Waters, Johnny Winter, James Cotton)
TRACKS
01-Black Cat BoneDust My Broom
02-Can't Be Satisfied
03-Caledonia
04-Dealin' With The Devil
05-Rocket 88
06-I Done Got Over It
07-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
08-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
09-Love Her With A Feeling
10-Trouble No More
11-Got My Mojo Workin'
JC-1977-Breakin' It Up, Breakin' It Down @FLAC
Live at the Tower Theater,
Philadelphia
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Hideaway
102-Cotton Jam
103-Last Night
104-See See Baby
105-Rocket 99
106-How long
107-Slow Blues
108-I Done Got Over
109-Crosscut Saw
110-Talk to Your Daughter
111-Band intro
201-Muddy intro
202-Hoochie Coochie Man
203-Blow Wind Blow
204-Walkin' Through the Park
205-Deep Down in Florida
206-Blues Had a Baby
207-I Can't Be Satisfied
208-Trouble No More
209-Howlin Wolf
210-Mannish Boy
211-Got My Mojo Workin'
212-Oh, Baby
MW-1977-Live at the Tower Theater, Philadelphia @320.CD1-2
The Palladium NYC
TRACKS
101-I'm Ready
102-Love Her With A feeling
103-Talk To Your Daughter
104-Rocket 88
105-How Long Blues
106-Blues In My Sleep
107-Walking By Myself
108-Anna Lee
109-Hold It - band intros
201-After Hours - Muddy intro
202-Kansas City
203-Caledonia
204-Hoochie Coochie Man
205-Howlin' Wolf
206-Walking Through The Park
207-The Blues Had A Baby
....& They Named It Rock 'N' Roll
208-Mannish Boy
209-Got My Mojo Workin'
210-crowd & tuning
211-Black Cat Bone - Dust My Broom
212-crowd & tuning
213-Dealing With The Devil
MW-1977-The Palladium NYC @FLAC.CD1-2
Live At My Father's Place
(with Johnny Winter)
TRACKS
01-Opening Jam
02-Blues Shuffle
03-Bring Out Muddy
04-Nine Below Zero
05-They Call Me Muddy Waters
06-Walking Through The Park
07-Got My Mojo Working
08-Mannish Boy
09-Kanas City
10-Bare Footin
MW-1979-Live At My Father's Place @ALAC
The Johnny Winter Sessions
(1976-81)
TRACKS
01-Mannish Boy
02-I'm Ready
03-Rock Me Baby
04-I Want To Be Loved
05-33 Years
06-The Blues Had A Baby
...& They Called It Rock 'N' Roll
07-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
08-Crosseyed Cat
09-Who Do You Trust
10-Good Morning Little School Girl
11-Copper Brown
12-I Can't Be Satisfied
13-I'm A KIng Bee
14-Mean Old Frisco Blues
15-Champayne And Reefer
16-(My Eyes) Keep Me In Trouble
17-Baby Please Don't Go
18-Trouble No More
19-Walking Thru The Park (Johnny Winter)
MW-2009-The Johnny Winter Sessions (1976-81) @ALAC
Muddy Waters 100
TRACKS
01-Got My Mojo Workin' (Shemekia Copeland)
02-Still A Fool (Derek Trucks)
03-I Be's Troubled (Bob Margolin)
04-I'm Ready (Johnny Winter)
05-Mannish Boy
06-Rosalie
07-Why Don't You Live So God Can Use You
08-Good News (James Cotton)
09-Trouble No More (Feat. Billy Branch)
10-She Moves Me
11-Can't Get No Grindin' (Billy Branch)
12-Forty Days And Forty Nights (Gary Clark Jr)
13-Last Time I Fool Around With (Keb Mo)
14-I Feel So Good (James Cotton)
15-Feel Like Going Home
MW-2015-Muddy Waters 100 @FLAC
Live At Chicago's Wise Fools Pub
(with Johnny Winter)
TRACKS
01-Everything I Do Is Wrong
02-I Can't Hold Out
03-Blue Shadows Falling
04-Nobody Wants A Loser
05-Gangster Of Love
06-Mother-In-Law Blues
07-Heart Fixing Business
08-Stormy Monday (w. Johnny Winter)
09-You Can't Lose What You Never Had
.....(J.Winter)
10-Pretty Woman
01-Blues Shadows Falling
02-Wants To Win (Nobody Wants A Loser)
03-I Do Is Wrong
04-Of Love
05-Fixing Business
06-Can't Hold Out
07-Business
08-Woman
09-Monday (Feat. Johnny Winter)
10-Can't Lose What You Never Had (w. J.Winter)
SNSL-1978.08.xx-Live Chicago V1 @FLAC
SNSL-1978-Wise Fools Pub, Chicago V2 @FLAC
The Bottom Line²
TRACKS
01-Hot Sauce
02-Sitting at My Window
03-Look Now Baby
04-Telephone Angel
05-On My Knees
06-Stormy Monday
07-Mother_In_Law Blues
08-Sweet Little Angel
09-The Woman I Love
10-Everyday I Have The Blues
SNSL-1978-The Bottom Line @320
Whoopin'
TRACKS
01-I Got My Eyes On You
02-Sonny's Whoopin' The Doop
03-Burnt Child
04-Whoee, Whoee
05-Crow Jane
06-So Tough With Me
07-Whoo Wee Baby
08-I Think I Got The Blues
09-Ya, Ya
10-Roll Me Baby
STBMG-ST-1984-Whoopin' @FLAC
Texas Blues
TRACKS
01-Roll, Roll, Roll
02-Just A Little Bit
03-Divorce Court
04-Drivin' Wheel
05-You're A Humbugging Me
06-I Got It Made
07-They Call Me Lazy
08-Allons Dancez
09-Shoulder Holster
10-Hey Senorita
11-T-Bone Intentions
12-I-10 Hurricane Blues
13-Ooh Poo Pa Doo
UNJT-2007-Texas Blues @ALAC
The Old Grey Whistle Test
(DVD3)
TRACKS
01. Meet Me On The Corner by Lindisfarne
02. Oh You Pretty Things by David Bowie
03. Jamaica Say You Will by Jackson Browne
04. Born To Be Wild by Steppenwolf
05. I Get By by Stealer's Wheel
06. Giving It All Away by Roger Daltrey
07. Black Coffee by Humble Pie
08. The Brillancy Medley (Eck Robinson)
.....Cherokee Shuffle (Tommy Jackson)
09. Boogie Funk by Freddie King
10. Surrender To The Rhythm by Brinsley Schwarz
11. A Little Bit Of Sympathy by Robin Trower
12. Dreamer by Supertramp
13. Jumping Jack Flash by Johnny Winter
14. A Heart Needs A Home by R. & L.Thompson
15. At Seventeen by Janis Ian
16. Year Of The Cat by Al Stewart
17. Couldn't Love You More by J.Martyn & D.Thompson
18. Fires Of Spring by Chris Rea
19. A' Bomb In Wardour Street by The Jam
20. When It All Comes Down _ Hold On by B.B.King
21. I Don't Want To Be Nice by John Cooper Clarke
22. Sunday Papers by Joe Jackson
23. Chelsea Girl by Simple Minds
24. Frame By Frame by King Crimson
25. Rip It Up by Orange Juice
26. No-One Is To Blame by Howard Jones
27. Is It A Crime by Sade
28. In A Hole by Jesus & Mary Chain
29. Sweet Sweet Baby (I'm Falling) by Lone Justice
30. All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla
.....Prague Away Kit by Half Man Half Biscuit
31. Walk Like An Egyptian by The Bangles
VA-The Old Grey Whistle Test (DVD3) @AVI
Spoonful of Blues
TRACKS
01-Sittin' and Cryin' the Blues
02-Spoonful
03-I Just Wanna Make Love to You
04-Chicago Here I Come
05-Tore Down
06-You Know It Ain't Right
07-Mean Mistreater +
....Baby What Do You Want Me To Do
08-Roach Stew
09-Killing Floor
WDN-2006-Spoonful of Blues @ALAC
6 comments:
Thank you for the massive Johnny Winter share
Always will be one of my favourites and his love of old time rock and roll which he included on just about all his albums
Regards
Rhod
thanks for all the wonderful johnny winter
Sadly no longer with us. RIP John Dawson "Johnny" Winter III (February 23, 1944 – July 16, 2014)
Hi Chris,
Sorry to inform you The MEGA D/L link is not working. On the upside, I will send you the D/L link for Johnny Winter - Remembrance Vol 2 (3CD) (2018). Feel free to post it on your great blog.
Hi Motown Fats,
Thanks for your comment!
As said in mail, I become a complete dumb cause I work on million tasks at the same time and then make millions of errors !!
I worked on Johnny, left it to another artists and when I switched back to johnny the next day, was very surprised to find it in draft mode so I validated it without control and with no MEGA link and the new stuff then !! Crazy !
The list below is what I was working on so Please accept my apologies.
Coming soon ...
1969-Live In Houston Busted In Austin @FLAC
1973-Albino Kangaroo @FLAC
1974-Saint And Sinners+Johnny Dawson Winter III @FLAC
1974-Saints And Sinners @FLAC
1976-Johnny & Edgar Together (LP) @FLAC
1978.08.24-Live At Park West Theater, Chicago, IL @FLAC
1978-White, Hot & Blue @FLAC
1980-Raisin' Cain @FLAC
1990-Early Heat @FLAC
1990-Golden Days Of Rock'n Roll @FLAC
1993-Leavin Blues @FLAC
1995-Rock & Pop Legends @FLAC
1996-Broke & Lonely @FLAC
1997-Electric Blues Man CD1-2 @FLAC
1997-White Hot Blues @FLAC
2005-Extended Versions @FLAC
2009-The Woodstock Experience CD1-2 @FLAC
2010-Beginnings (1960-67) CD1-2 @FLAC
2011-Live From Japan @FLAC
2011-Raised On Rock @FLAC
2011-Rockpalast - Blues Rock Legends Vol.3 CD1-2 @FLAC
2013-The Essential Johnny Winter CD1-2 @FLAC
2018-Paradise Blues (Live) @FLAC
2018-Remembrance II @FLAC
2019-Gangster of Love @FLAC24-96
2019-The King of Slide @FLAC
2020-Ready For Winter (Deluxe Edition) @FLAC
2020-Texas '63-'68 CD1-2 @FLAC
2022-The Greatest Hits-Bad News @FLAC
All the best
Chris-France
P.S. : Another good news : a lot of new material with Dr. John is coming ! Hope I wont mess up like now ! lol !
Salut,
Encore merci pour tout ça !
J'ai vu Johnny Winter au festival de Blues de Cahors ( on a d'ailleurs donné son nom à une allée en ville) peu de temps avant sa mort.
Bonne continuation.
Post a Comment