(James 'Jimmy' Cotton)
DISCOGRAPHY 1960-2023 (69CD)
BIOGRAPHY
James Cotton (born July 1, 1935, Tunica, Mississippi, USA) is an
American blues harmonica player, singer and songwriter, who has
performed and recorded with many of the great blues artists of his
time as well as with his own band.
Cotton became interested in music when he first heard Sonny Boy
Williamson II on the radio. He left home with his uncle and moved to
West Helena, Arkansas, finding Williamson there.
For many years Cotton claimed that he told Williamson that he was
an orphan, and that Williamson took him in and raised him; a story
he admitted in recent years is not true. Williamson did however
mentor Cotton during his early years.
When Williamson left the south to live with his estranged wife in
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he left his band in Cotton's hands. Cotton was
quoted as saying, "He just gave it to me. But I couldn't hold it
together 'cause I was too young and crazy in those days an'
everybody in the band was grown men, so much older than me."
.....
NEW!
1967–Late Night Blues (Live At The New Penelope Cafe) @FLAC24+
1967-The James Cotton Blues Band (Reissue 2007) @FLAC+
1974-Harvard Square Blues (Live Cambridge '74) @FLAC+
2019-Devil Played The Blues @FLAC
V-8 Ford Blues
TRACKS
01-Good Time Charlie
02-There is Something on Your Min
03-Turn on Our Lovelight
04-Jelly Jelly
05-South Side Boogie
06-So Glad I'm Living
07-Diggin My Potatoes
08-V-8 Ford Blues
09-Polly Put the Kettle on
JC-1960-V-8 Ford Blues (VBR)
Cut You Loose!
TRACKS
01-River's Invitation
02-Honest I Do
03-Got To Get You Off My Mind
04-Coast Blues
05-Next Time You See Me
06-Cut You Loose
07-Ain't Nobody's Business
08-Set A Date
09-Slippin' And Slidin'
10-Negative 10-4
JC-1966-Cut You Loose! @ALAC
LIVE !
At Fillmore West
(Soundboard)
TRACKS
1. Instrumental
2. Can't Stand To See You Go
3. Woke Up This Morning
4. Don't Start Me Talking
5. Good Time Charlie
6. I'm Going Out Walking
7. Off The Wall
8. Big Boss Man
9. Sweet Sixteen
JC-1966-LIVE At Fillmore West @256
CREDITS
James Cotton - vocals, harmonica
Luther Tucker - guitar
Sam Lay - drums
Bobby Allison - bass
Albert Gianquinto - piano
Cotton In Your Ears
TRACKS
01-Back To St. Louis
02-Motorized Blues
03-The Mule
04-With You On My Mind
05-I Can't Live Without You
06-(Please) Tell Me Partner
07-Duke Patrol
08-Take Me By The Hand
09-The Coaches Better Days
10-Take Your Hands Off Her
JC-1967-Cotton In Your Ears (VBR)
Feelin' Good
TRACKS
01-V-8 Ford Blues
02-Polly Pit The Kettle On
03-So Glad I'm Living
04-Diggin' My Potatoes
05-Three Harp Boogie
06-Turn On Your Lovelight
07-Good Time Charlie
08-Something On Your Mind
09-Don't Start Me Talking
10-Jelly, Jelly
11-Off The Wall
12-Feelin' Good
13-Sweet Sixteen
14-Knock On Wood
15-Blues In My Sleep
16-Darling With The Devil
17-You Know It Ain't Right
18-I Need You So Bad
19-The Creeper
JC-1967-Feelin' Good @320
It Was A Very Good Year
TRACKS
01-It Was A Very Good Year
02-Mystery Train
03-She's My Baby
04-One More Mile
05-How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
06-I Can't Quit You Baby
07-Sweet Sixteen
08-Midnight Creeper
09-Hoochie Coochie Man
10-You're So Fine
JC-1967-It Was A Very Good Year @320
Late Night Blues
Live at the New Penelope Cafe
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-Honky Tonk
03-Woke Up This Morning
04-Black Night
05-Feelin' Good
06-Mean Old World
07-Mother in Law Blues
08-Every Day I Have the Blues
09-Tramp
10-Nine Below Zero
11-That's Alright
12-Rock Me Baby
13-Rocket 88
14-Outro
JC-1967–Late Night Blues (Live At The New Penelope Cafe) @FLAC24+
Midnight Creeper
The Complete 1967 Live Montreal
James Cotton Sessions
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Intro
102-Honky Tonk
103-Woke Up This Morning
104-Black Night
105-Feelin' Good
106-Mean Old World
107-Mother In Law Blues
108-Every Day I Have The Blues
109-Tramp
110-Nine Below Zero
111-That's Alright
112-Rock Me Baby
113-Rocket 88
114-I Got You (I Feel Good)
115-There Is Something On Your Mind
116-Money Honey
117-I Don't Know
118-Good Time Charlie
119-It Ain't Right
120-Knock On Wood
201-It Was A Very Good Year
202-Mystery Train
203-She's My Baby
204-One More Mile
205-How Sweet It Is
206-I Can't Quit You Baby
207-Sweet Sixteen
208-Midnight Creeper
209-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
210-Stormy Monday
211-Work Song
212-Dealing With The Devil
213-Turn On Your Love Light
.....Please, Please, Please
214-You're So Fine
JC-1967-Midnight Creeper (2CD) @FLAC+
The James Cotton Blues Band
TRACKS
01-Good Time Charlie
02-Turn On Your Lovelight
03-Something On Your Mind
04-Don't Start Me Talkin'
05-Jelly, Jelly
06-Off The Wall
07-Feelin' Good
08-Sweet Sixteen
09-Knock On Wood
10-Oh Why
11-Blues In My Sleep
JC-1967-The James Cotton Blues Band (Reissue 2007) @FLAC+
King of World Music
TRACKS
01-Turn Oon Your Lovelight
02-Don`t Star Me Talkin`
03-The Creeper
04-Sweet Sixteen
05-The Coach`s Better Day
06-Off The Wall
07-Feeling` Good
08-Something On Your Mind
09-Knock On Wood
10-Oh, Why
11-Back To St.Louis
12-Soul Survivor
13-Heart Attack
14-Fallin` Rain
15-Lovin` Cup
16-She`s Murder (Aka Murder In The First Degree)
17-Jelly, Jelly
18-Blues In My Sleep
19-Down At Your Buryn`
20-Good Time Charlie
JC-1968-King Of World Music @ALAC
Pure Cotton
TRACKS
01-Soul Survivor
02-I Remember
03-Worried Life Blues
04-Fallin' Rain
05-Heart Attack
06-Lovin' Cup
07-She's Murder
08-Somthin' You Got
09-Who's Afraid of Little Red Riding Hood
10-Creeper
11-Down at Your Buryin'
JC-1968-Pure Cotton @VBR
Texas International Pop Festival
(SoundBoard)
TRACKS
01-Intro (Cut You Loose)
02-Fallin' Rain
03-Heart Attack
04-Knock On Wood
05-Nine Below Zero
06-Dust My Broom
07-The Creeper
08-Turn On Your Lovelight
09-Please,please,please
JC-1969-Texas International Pop Festival @FLAC
Taking Care of Business
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-The Sky Is Falling
A2-Long Distance Operator
A3-I'm A Free Man
A4-Can't Live Without Love
A5-Kiddy Boy
B1-She Moves Me
B2-Tonight I Wanna Love Me A Stranger
B3-Nose Open
B4-Goodbye My Lady
B5-Georgia Swing
JC-1971-Taking Care Of Business (LP) @FLAC
SMU North Dartmouth, MA
(Bootleg)
TRACKS
01-Watermelon Man
02-It's Too Late
03-Every Day I Have The Blues
04-Sweet Home Chicago
05-Hoochie Coochie Man
06-Rocket 88 Last Night
07-Cotton Boogie
08-Sweet Sixteen
09-Good Time Charlie
10-Instrumental
11-The Creeper
12-Goodbye My Lady
JC-1973.02.25-SMU North Dartmouth @320
(Rippin' Frog's Stuff)
100% Cotton
TRACKS
01-Boogie Thing
02-One More Mile
03-All Walks Of Life
04-Creeper Creeps Again
05-Rocket 88
06-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
07-I Don't Know
08-Burner
09-'fatuation
10-Fever
JC-1974-100% Cotton @ALAC
Harvard Square Blues:
Live Cambridge '74
TRACKS
01-Introduction Instrumental
02-Nine Below Zero
03-Last Night
04-Turn On Your Love Light
05-Band Introduction Instrumental
06-James Cotton Interview
JC-1974-Harvard Square Blues (Live Cambridge '74) @FLAC+
High Energy
TRACKS
01-Hot'n'cold
02-Chicken Heads
03-Hard Time Blues
04-I Got A Feeling
05-Weather Report (The Weather Man Said)
06-Rock'n'roll Music (Ain't Nothing New)
07-Fannie Mae
08-Caldonia
09-James' Theme
10-Keep Cooking Mama
JC-1975-High Energy @FLAC
My Foundation
TRACKS
01-Take Me Back Baby
02-Houngry Country
03-Dunn Got Ovet It
04-Dust My Broom
05-Take Out Some Insurance
06-Killing Floor
07-Don't You Know I Love You
08-Clouds Of My Heart
09-My Babe
JC-1980-My Foundation @192
Red Hot 'N' Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Caldonia
A2-Fannie Mae
A3-I Don't Know
A4-Keep Cooking Mama
A5-Rocket 88
B1-Chicken Heads
B2-Hot 'N Cold
B3-Mojo
B4-Boogie Thing
JC-1982-Red Hot 'N' Blues (LP) @FLAC+
(Thanks to Albert)
Dealin' With The Devil
Best of James Cotton
TRACKS
01-I Need You So Bad
02-Don't Start Me Talking
03-Dealin' With The Devil
04-The Creeper
05-V8 Ford Blues
06-Turn On Your Lovelight
07-Southside Boogie
08-There Is Something On Your Mind
09-Knock On Wood
10-So Glad You're Mine
11-Diggin' My Potatoes
12-You Know It Ain't Right
13-Jelly Jelly
JC-1984-Dealin' With The Devil Best Of James Cotton @FLAC
High Compression
TRACKS
01-Diggin' My Potaties
02-Ying Yang
03-23 Hours Too Long
04-No More Doggin'
05-No Cuttin' Loose
06-Ain't Doin' Too Bad
07-Sunny Road
08-Superharp
09-Easy Loving
10-High Compression
JC-1984-High Compression @ALAC
LIVE
In Tucson Arizona
TRACKS
01-Fever
02-Talk to Me
03-Mojo Hand
04-Stormy Monday
05-Made Your Move Too Soon
06-Easy Lovin'
07-Rocket 88
08-Someone Else is Stepping In
JC-1985.04.18-LIVE In Tucson Arizona @320
(Thanks to Rippin' Frog)
Live From Chicago
(Mr. Superharp Himself)
TRACKS
01-Here I Am (Knocking At Your Door)
02-Part Time Love
03-Just To Be With You
04-Hard Headed
05-When It Rains It Pours
06-Cross Your Heart
07-Come Back, Baby
08-Born In Chicago
09-The Midnight Creeper
JC-1986.02.01-03-Live From Chicago @ALAC
From Cotton With Verve
TRACKS
01-Don't Start Me Talkin'
02-Soul Survivor
03-Heart Attack
04-Off The Wall
05-(Please) Tell Me Partner
06-Lovin' Cup
07-Jelly Jelly
08-She's Murder
09-Down At Your Buryin'
10-Blues In My Sleep
11-Back To St. Louis
JC-1986-From Cotton With Verve @FLAC
Live At Antone's Nightclub
TRACKS
01-Blow Wind
02-Juke
03-It Ain't Right
04-Gone To Main Street
05-Oh Baby
06-Hoochie Coochie Man
07-Eyesight To The Blind
08-Midnight Creeper
JC-1988-Live At Antone's Nightclub @ALAC
Take Me Back
TRACKS
01-My Babe (Walter Jacobs)
02-Well, I Done Got Over It (Eddie Jones)
03-Clouds in My Heart (Traditional)
04-Take Me Back (Walter Jacobs)
05-Honest I Do (Jimmy Reed)
06-Take Out Some Insurance (Jesse Stone)
07-Killing Floor (Lester Burnett)
08-Dust My Broom (Robert Johnson)
09-Hungry Country Girl (Otis Spann)
JC-1988-Take Me Back @FLAC
Harp Attack
TRACKS
01-Down Home Blues
02-Who
03-Keep Your Hands Out Of My Pocket
04-Little Car Blues
05-My Eyes Keep Me In Trouble
06-Broke And Hungry
07-Hitman
08-Black Night
09-Somebody Changed The Lock
10-Second Hand Man
11-New Kid On The Block
JC-1990-Harp Attack @ALAC
Live & On The Move
(1 & 2CD versions)
TRACKS
01-Cotton Boogie
02-One More Mile
03-All Walks Of Life
04-Born In Missouri
05-Flip Flop And Fly
06-Mojo
07-Rocket 88
08-Goodbye My Lady
09-I Don't Know
10-Caladonia
11-Boogie Thing
12-Good Morning Lil' School Girl
13-Oh Baby You Don't Have To Go
14-Help Me
15-Fannie Mae
16-Hot 'n Cold
17-Teeny Weenie Bit
18-Blow Wind Blow
19-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
JC-1990-Live and On The Move (1CD) @ALAC
CD 1
101-Cotton Boogie
102-One More Mile
103-Good Morning Lil' Schoolgirl
104-Born In Missouri
105-Flip Flop & Fly
106-Fever
107-Mojo
108-Rocket 88
109-Goodbye My Lady
110-Caldonia
CD 2
201-Boogie Thing
202-All Walks Of Life
203-Oh Baby You Don't Have To Go
204-I Don't Know
205-Help Me
206-Fannie Mae
207-Hot 'n Cold
208-Teeny Weeny Bit
209-Blow Wind Blow
210-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
JC-1996-Live & On The Move (2CD) @FLAC.CD1-2
Mighty Long Time
TRACKS
01-Straighten Up Baby
02-Everything Gonna Be Alright
03-Black Nights
04-Blow Wind Blow
05-Sugar Sweet
06-Moanin' At Midnight
07-Baby Please
08-Hold Me In Your Arms
09-Call It Stormy Monday
10-Three Hundred Pounds Of Joy
11-Northside Cadillac
12-Mighty Long Time
JC-1991-Mighty Long Time @ALAC
Live at Electric Lady
TRACKS
01-Back At The Chicken Shack
02-Off The Wall
03-Rocket 88
04-Don't Start Me Talkin'
05-Georgia Swing
06-One More Mile
07-I Got My Mojo Working
08-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
09-Blow Wind Blow
10-Mean Ol' World
11-I Don't Know
12-Boogie Thing
13-Stormy Monday
14-Fever
JC-1992-Live at Electric Lady @ALAC
LIVE!
San Luis Obispo, CA
(Soundboard)
TRACKS
101-Instrumental
102-Steamroller Blues
103-James Cotton Intro (Instrumental)
104-Rocket 88
105-You Don't Have To Go
106-Rock Me, Baby
107-Got My Mojo Working
108-Sweet Home Chicago (fade out)
109-Just a Little Bit (fade in)
110-Instrumental
111-Outro
201-Instrumental
202-Everybody Knows About My Good Thing
203-James Cotton Intro Hitch Hike
204-Take Off Your Shoes
205-Someone Else Is Steppin' In
206-The Things That I Used To Do
207-I'm Ready
208-Get On Down
209-Blow Wind Blow
210-My Love Don't Mean A Thing
211-Mannish Boy
212-You Know I Love You
213-Let's Shout (Baby Work Out)
.....I Feel Good Set (Closing Jam)
214-Encore Break
215-Stop Breaking Down (Outro Jam)
JC-1992-LIVE San Luis Obispo CA @FLAC.CD1-2
SLO Veterans' Hall - San Luis Obispo, CA
November 14, 1992
Living The Blues
TRACKS
01-Mississippi Freight Train
02-You Didn't Think About That
03-Pacific Blues
04-Take A Message
05-Hungry Country Girl
06-Hucklebuck
07-One Little Piece Of Shade
08-Living The Blues
09-Black Knights
10-Mississippi Saxophone
11-Cotton In The Kitchen
12-Certified
13-Mississippi Freight Train
JC-1993-Living The Blues @ALAC
Two Sides of the Blues
TRACKS
01-Good Time Charlie
02-There Is Something On Your Mind
03-Turn Your Lovelight
04-Jelly, Jelly
05-South Side Boogie
06-So Glad I'm Living
07-Diggin' My Potatoes
08-V-8 Ford Blues
09-Polly Put The Kettle On
JC-1993-Two Sides Of The Blues @FLAC
3 Harp Boogie
TRACKS
01-Jelly Jelly
02-South Side Boogie
03-So Glad You're Mine
04-Good Time Charley
05-Diggin' My Potatoes
06-There's Something On Your Mind
07-V-Ford Blues
08-Turn On Your Love Light
09-Dolly Put The Kettle On
JC-1994-3 Harp Boogie @ALAC
The Best of the Verve Years
TRACKS
01-Good Time Charlie
02-Turn On Your Lovelight
03-Something On Your Mind
04-Don't Start Me Talkin'
05-Jelly, Jelly
06-Off The Wall
07-Feelin' Good
08-Sweet Sixteen
09-Knock On Wood
10-Oh, Why
11-Blues In My Sleep
12-Soul Survivor
13-Fallin' Rain
14-Heart Attack
15-Lovin' Cup
16-She's Murder (Aka Murder In The First Degree)
17-The Creeper
18-Down At Your Buryin'
19-Back To St. Louis
20-The Coach's Better Days
JC-1995-The Best Of The Verve Years @FLAC
Deep in the Blues
TRACKS
01-Down At Your Buryin'
02-All Walks Of Life
03-You Got My Nose Open
04-Dealin' With The Devil
05-Strange Things Happen
06-Country Boy
07-Vineyard Blues
08-Worried Life Blues
09-Two Trains Runnin'
10-Ozark Mountain Railroad
11-Sad Letter
12-Play With Your Poodle
13-Blues In My Sleep
14-Everybody's Fishin'
JC-1996-Deep in the Blues @ALAC
Seems Like Yesterday
TRACKS
01-I Got You (I Feel Good)
02-There Is Something On Your Mind
03-Money Honey
04-I Don't Know
05-It Ain't Right
06-Stormy Monday
07-Work Song
08-Knock On Wood
09-Dealing With The Devil
10-Turn On Your Lovelight
....Please, Please, Please
JC-1998-Seems Like Yesterday @FLAC
Best of the Vanguard Years
TRACKS
01-Cotton Crop Blues
02-The Blues Keep Falling
03-Love Me or Leave Me
04-Rocket 88
05-West Helena Blues
06-River's Invitation
07-Honest I Do
08-Got to Get You Off My Mind
09-Coast Blues
10-Next Time You See Me
11-Cut You Loose
12-Ain't Nobody's Business
13-Set a Date
14-Slippin'and Slidin'
15-Negative 10-4
16-Next Time You See Me
JC-1999-Best Of The Vanguard Years @FLAC+
Fire Down Under The Hill
TRACKS
01-Cotton Jump Boogie
02-That's All Right
03-Young Fashioned Ways
04-Boot Knockin' Boogie
05-Lightning
06-Feel Like Going Home
07-Fire Down Under the Hill
08-Woman Wanted
09-Reconsider Baby
10-Something to Remember You By
JC-2000-Fire Down Under The Hill @ALAC
'Fore Day Blues
TRACKS
01-Good Times Charlie
02-There Is Something On Your Mind
03-Polly Put The Kettle On
04-V-8 Ford Blues
05-Diggin' My Potatoes
06-So Glad I'm Living
07-Jelly, Jelly
08-Turn On Your Love Light
09-South Side Boogie
10-Off The Wall
11-Don't Start Me Talking
12-Knock On Wood
13-'Fore Day Blues
14-Sweet Sixteen
15-I Need You So Bad
16-Feelin' Good
17-It Ain't Right
18-Dealing With The Devil
19-The Creeper
JC-2001-'Fore Day Blues @128
35th Anniversary Jam
TRACKS
01-Don't Start Me Talking
02-The Creeper
03-I've Got A Feeling
04-Cotton Crop Blues
05-Fatuation
06-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
07-Rocket 88
08- Blues In My Sleep
09-River's Invitation
10-All Walks Of Life
11-Hold Me Baby
12-Blues For The Hook
JC-2002-35th Anniversary Jam @FLAC
One More Mile
TRACKS
01-One More Mile
02-All Walks of Life
03-Born in Mississippi
04-Flip Flop & Fly
05-Boogie Thang
06-Good Morning Little School Gir
07-Baby Don't You Want to Go
08-Help Me
09-Fanny Mae
10-Please Please
11-Hot N' Cold
12-Teenie Weenie Bit
13-Blow Wind Blow
14-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
15-Got My Mojo Workin'
16-Goodbye My Lady
JC-2002-One More Mile (192)
Baby, Don't You Tear My Clothes
TRACKS
01-Coach's Better Days
02-Baby Don't You Tear My Clothes
03-When You Got A Good Friend
04-Stealin' Stealin'
05-Key To The Highway
06-I Almost Lost My Mind
07-Rainin' In My Heart
08-Bring It On Home To Me
09-Mule Skinner Blues
10-How Long Blues
11-Mississippi Blues
12-Blues For Jacklyn
13-Friends
JC-2004-Baby, Don't You Tear My Clothes @ALAC
Dealing with the Devil
TRACKS
01-Off the Wall
02-Don't Start Me Talking
03-Dealing with the Devil
04-The Creeper
05-You Know It Ain't Right
06-Feelin' Good
07-Knock on Wood
08-Sweet Sixteen
09-I Need You So Bad
10-Fore' Day Blues
JC-2004-Dealing with the Devil @ALAC
South Side Boogie
TRACKS
01-Knock On Wood
02-Don't Start Me Talkin'
03-South Side Boogie
04-Jelly Jelly
05-The Midnight Creeper
06-So Glad I'm Living
07-Good Time Charlie
08-V-8 Ford Blues
09-Diggin' My Potatoes
10-Sweet Sixteen
11-There's Something On Your Mind
12-You're The Top
13-Polly Put The Kettle On
14-Turn On Your Lovelight
JC-2004-South Side Boogie @ALAC
Vanguard Visionaries
TRACKS
01-Cotton Crop Blues
02-Rocket 88
03-Cut You Loose
04-Negative Io-4
05-Next Time You See Me
06-The Blues Keep Falling
07-Love Me Or Leave Me
08-West Helena Blues
09-Got To Get You Off Of My Mind
10-Honest I Do
JC-2007-Vanguard Visionaries @FLAC
Fanny Mae
TRACKS
01-10Th Ave Freestyle
02-All Is Fare In Love
03-Fooled Around And Fell In Love
04-California Dreaming
05-Hey Pockeyway
06-Fanny Mae
07-Please Please Please
08-Hot N Cold
09-Teenie Weenie
10-Blow The Wind
11-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
12-Goodbye My Lady
JC-2010-Fanny Mae @320
Giant
TRACKS
01-Buried Alive In The Blues
02-Heard You're Getting Married
03-Find Yourself Another Fool
04-Sad Sad Day
05-Change
06-How Blue Can You Get
07-With The Quickness
08-Since I Met You, Baby
09-Going Down Main Street
10-That's All Right
11-Let Yourself Go
12-Blues For Koko
JC-2010-Giant @FLAC
Chicago Harp Showdown
TRACKS
01-Dealing With The Devil
02-The Creeper
03-I Need You So Bad
04-It Ain't Right
05-Blues In My Sleep ('Fore Day Blues)
06-Sweet Sixteen
07-Feelin' Good
08-Off The Wall
09-Don't Start Me Talkin'
10-Jelly, Jelly
11-There Is Something On Your Mind
12-Good Time Charlie
13-Turn On Your Love Light
14-Three Harp Boogie (South Side Boogie)
15-Diggin' My Potatoes
16-So Glad Your Mine
17-Polly Put The Kettle On
18-V-8 Ford Blues
JC-2013-Chicago Harp Showdown @FLAC
Cotton Mouth Man
TRACKS
01-Cotton Mouth Man
02-Midnight Train
03-Mississippi Mud
04-He Was There
05-Something For Me
06-Wrapped Around My Heart
07-Saint On Sunday
08-Hard Sometimes
09-Young Bold Woman
10-Bird Nest On The Ground
11-Wasn't My Time To Go
12-Blues Is Good For You
13-Bonnie Blue
JC-2013-Cotton Mouth Man @FLAC
My Story
TRACKS
01-Diggin My Potatoes
02-Don't Start Me Talkin'
03-Boogie Thang
04-Knock On Wood
05-Good Time Charlie
06-South Side Boogie
07-Jelly Jelly
08-Rock Me
09-So Glad I'm Living
10-Flip Flop And Fly
11-Turn On Your Lovelight
12-Polly Put The Kettle On
13-V8 Ford Blues
14-There Is Something On Your Mind
15-Dealing With The Devil
16-Help Me
17-Got My Mojo Morkin'
18-Baby Don't You Want To Go
19-Good Morning Little School Girl
20-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
JC-2013-My Story @320
This is James Cotton
TRACKS
01-Knock on Wood
02-Cotton Crop Blues
03-Jelly Jelly
04-So Glad I'm Living
05-Good Time Charlie
06-Diggin' My Potatoes
07-South Side Boogie
08-There Is Something on Your Mind
09-Polly Put the Kettle on
10-Straighten Up Baby
11-My Baby
12-V8 Ford Blues
JC-2013-This is @FLAC
The Best of James Cotton
The Alligator Records Years
TRACKS
01-Diggin' My Potatoes (Remastered)
02-Little Car Blues (Remastered) [feat. Junior Wells]
03-24 Hours (Remastered)
04-Superharp (Remastered)
05-Cross My Heart (Live) (Remastered)
06-Blues For Koko (Remastered)
07-Cotton Mouth Man (Remastered) [feat. Joe Bonamassa]
08-Wasn't My Time To Go (Remastered) [feat. Keb' Mo']
09-High Compression (Remastered)
10-Sad Sad Day (Remastered) [feat. Tom Holland]
11-Ain't Doing Too Bad (Remastered)
12-He Was There (Remastered) [feat. Darrell Nulisch]
13-Here I Am (Knocking At Your Door) (Live) (Remastered)
14-Just To Be With You (Live) (Remastered)
15-Born In Chicago (Live) (Remastered)
16-With the Quickness (Remastered)
17-Black Night (Remastered)
JC-2014-The Best Of James Cotton The Alligator Records Years
@FLAC+
Mighty Long Time
(Deluxe Edition)
TRACKS
01-Straighten Up Baby
02-Everything Gonna Be Alright
03-Black Nights
04-Blow Wind Blow
05-Sugar Sweet
06-Moanin' at Midnight
07-Baby Please
08-Hold Me in Your Arms
09-Stormy Monday
10-Three Hundred Pounds of Joy
11-Northside Cadillac
12-Mighty Long Time
13-Every Night and Every Day
14-Cotton Crop Blues
15-Got My Nose Open
16-Too Many Drivers
JC-2015-Mighty Long Time (Deluxe Edition) @FLAC24
Buddah Blues
(3CD)
TRACKS
Live & On The Move
101-Cotton Boogie
102-One More Mile
103-All Walks Of Life
104-Born In Missouri
105-Flip, Flop & Fly
106-Got My Mojo Workin'
107-Rocket 88
108-Goodbye My Lady
109-I Don't Know
110-Caldonia
111-Boogie Thing
112-Good Morning Lil' School Girl
113-Oh Baby You Don't Have To Go
114-Help Me
115-Fannie Mae
116-Hot 'N Cold
117-Teeny Weeny Bit
118-Blow Wind Blow
119-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
120-Next Time You See Me
High Energy
201-Hot 'N 'Cold
202-Chicken Heads
203-Hard Time Blues
204-I Got A Feeling
205-Weather Report (The Weather Man Said)
206-Rock 'N' Roll Music (Ain't Nothing New)
207-Fannie Mae
208-Caldonia
209-James' Theme
210-Keep Cooking Mama
100% Cotton
301-Boogie Thing
302-One More Mile
303-All Walks Of Life
304-Creeper Creeps Again
305-Rocket 88
306-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
307-I Don't Know
308-Burner
309-'Fatuation
310-Fever
JC-2018-Buddah Blues (3CD) @320
Devil Played The Blues
TRACKS
01-Feelin' Good
02-Off The Wall
03-Don't Start Me Talkin'
04-Dealing With the Devil
05-The Creeper
06-Four Day Blues
07-Sweet Sixteen
08-You Know It Ain't Right
09-Knock On Wood
10-I Need You So Bad
JC-2019-Devil Played The Blues @FLAC
Kansas City Blues
TRACKS
01-Hide Away
02-I'm Ready
03-Love With A Feeling
04-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
05-Rocket 88
06-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
07-Walking Through The Park
08-Coast Blues
09-Dealin' With The Devil
10-Kansas City
11-Got My Mojo Working
JC-2022-Kansas City Blues @FLAC24
Chicago Sessions
(Limited Edition, Translucent Blue LP)
TRACKS
A1-Three Harp Boogie
A2-So Glad You're Mine
A3-Diggin' My Potatoes
A4-V-8 Ford Blues
A5-Polly Put The Kettle On
B1-I Need You So Bad
B2-There Is Something On Your Mind
B3-Off The Wall
B4-Don't Start Me Talkin'
B5-Sweet Sixteen
JC-2023-Chicago Sessions (LP) @FLAC
(Thanks to Albert)
COLLABORATION
Live Waterfront Blues Fest
Portland, OR
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-Calling All Cows
03-What The Hell Is Goin' On
04-Party Till The Cows Come Home
05-Fishin'
06-Instrumental 2
07-Instrumental 3
08-Sweet Home Chicago
09-Honest I Do
10-Blow Wind Blow
11-Live in the Country
12-Don't You Lie To Me
13-Instrumental 4
14-Lonesome Feeling
E BP-JC-2012-Live Waterfront Blues Fest Portland @320
Chicago Blues
TRACKS
01-Wild, Wild Woman
02-Keep Your Nose Out Of My Business
03-I'm Having A Ball
04-My Trainfare Out Of Town
05-I'm Doing All Right
06-Stealin'
07-Keep On Drinking
08-Hot Dog!
09-Come Early In The Morning
10-Moaning And Groaning
11-Cross-Cut Saw
12-Slam Hammer
13-Strange Girl
14-Ring Around My Heart
15-Sometimes I Cry
16-Don't You Lie To Me
17-On The Road Again
18-Walter's Boogie
19-Stockyard Blues
20-Drinking Straight Whiskey
JNYG-1966-Chicago Blues @FLAC
⬇️ VARIOUS ARTISTS ⬇️
Superharps
(Cotton, Branch, Musselwhite, Norcia)
TRACKS
01-I Put My Baby Out (Sugar Ray Norcia and Billy Branch)
02-The Hucklebuck (James Cotton)
03-Blues, Why Do You Worry Me (C.Musselwhite and SR.Norcia)
04-Life Will Be Better (SR.Norcia and C.Musselwhite)
05-Mean Little Mama (Billy Branch and Sugar Ray Norcia)
06-T.D.'s Boogie Woogie (James Cotton and Billy Branch)
07-If I Should Have Bad Luck (C.Musselwhite and J.Cotton)
08-I'm Gonna Steal Your Baby (Sugar Ray Norcia)
09-Route 66 (Billy Branch and Sugar Ray Norcia)
10-You're So Fine (Billy Branch and Charlie Musselwhite)
11-Harp To Harp (Musselwhite, Norcia, Branch and Cotton)
VA-1999-Superharps @FLAC
Breakin' It Up, Breakin' It Down
(Muddy Waters, Johnny Winter, James Cotton)
TRACKS
01-Black Cat BoneDust My Broom
02-Can't Be Satisfied
03-Caledonia
04-Dealin' With The Devil
05-Rocket 88
06-I Done Got Over It
07-How Long Can A Fool Go Wrong
08-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
09-Love Her With A Feeling
10-Trouble No More
11-Got My Mojo Workin'
JC-1977-Breakin' It Up, Breakin' It Down @FLAC
1 comment:
TYVM Chris - I picked a couple of albums that sounds good.
Post a Comment