COLLECTION (51CD)
A.C. REED
I Got Money
TRACKS
01-Boogie All Night
02-Help Me Spending My Gold
03-My Buddy Buddy Friend
04-This Little Voice
05-Big Boss Man
06-Mojo Hand
07-Everything I Do Got To Be Funky
08-I Got Money
09-Computer Took My Job
10-Mojo On Me
BREF-A.C. Reed-2002-I Got Money @FLAC
BILL DOGGETT
Am I Blue
TRACKS
01-Guess Who
02-Anahuac Breakdown
03-Time On My Hands
04-Am I Blue
05-Please Send Me Someone To Love
06-Grease Bowl
07-When Your Lover Has Gone
08-This Bitter Earth
09-Night Train
10-Where Are You
11-It Could Happen To You
BREF-Bill Doggett-2005-Am I Blue @FLAC
BUDDY GUY
Everything Gonna Be Alright
(with Junior Wells)
TRACKS
01-One Room Country Shack
02-The Things That I Used To Do
03-Everyday I Have The Blues
04-Driving Wheel
05-Help Me
06-Come On In This House
07-Messin' With The Kid
08-Don't Start Me Talking
09-Everything Gonna Be Alright
10-Got My Mojo Working
11-Hide Away
12-When I Feel Better
13-I Don't Know
14-Come To Me
15-So Many Roads
16-Blue Shadow Is Falling
17-Hoochie Coochie Man
BREF-BGY-Everything Gonna Be Alright @FLAC
BUSTER BENTON
Blues & Trouble
TRACKS
01-You're My Lady
02-That's Your Thing
03-Can't Wait To See My Baby's Face
04-Blues And Trouble
05-It's Good In My Neighborhood
06-Lonesome For A Dime
07-I Wish't I Knew
08-From Missouri
09-Dangerous Woman
10-Honey Bee
11-Hard Luck Blues
12-I Must Have A Hole In My Head
13-Cold Man Ain't No Good
14-Money Is The Name Of The Game
BREF-Buster Benton-Blues & Trouble (Blues Reference) @FLAC
BYTHER SMITH
Blues Knights
TRACKS
01-As The Years Go Passing By
02-I Tried
03-Givin' Up On Love
04-I'm A Honey Bee
05-Adrresing The Nation To The Blues
06-What Is This
07-Tearsdrops
08-Killin' Floor
09-That's All Right
10-Don't Make Me Talk Too Much
11-I Don't Have A Mother
12-I'm Broke
BREF-Byther Smith-1985-Blues Knights @FLAC
CLARENCE 'Gatemouth' BROWN
The Blues Ain't Nothing
TRACKS
01-Sad Sad Hour
02-You Got Money
03-My Time Is Expensive
04-Slow Down
05-Taking My Chance
06-Just Got Lucky
07-Deep Deep Water
08-Goin' To Chicago
09-Dirty Work At Crossroads
10-Here I Am
11-New Okie Dokie Stomp
12-Piney Brown Blues
13-Hot Club Drive
14-The People
BREF-Clarence G. Brown-The Blues Ain't Nothing (Blues Reference) @FLAC
COUSIN JOE
Bad Luck Blues
TRACKS 01-I Don't Want No Second Hand Love. 02-Goin' Down Slow. 03-Box Car Shorty. 04-Life Is A One Way Ticket. 05-Chicken And The Hawk. 06-Bad Luck Blues. 07-Take A Lesson From Your Teacher. 08-I'm Living On Borrowed Time. 09-That's Enough. 10-Levee Blues. 11-I'm Tore Down. 12-Railroad Porter Blues. 13-Chicken And The Hawk Take 1. 14-Goin' Down Slow Take 1. 15-That's Enough Take 1.
BREF-Cousin Joe-Bad Luck Blues (Blues Reference) @FLAC
EDDIE 'Guitar' BURNS
Lonesome Feeling
TRACKS
01-Just A Little Bit
02-Lonesome Feeling
03-I Dig You Baby
04-In The State Highway
05-You Got To Love Me With A Feeling
06-Woke Up This Morning
07-New Inflation Blues
08-This Old House
09-What Do You Want To Do
10-That's My Woman
11-How Could You Leave Me
12-Wee Baby Blues
BREF-Eddie Guitar Burns-Lonesome Feeling (Blues Reference) @FLAC
EDDY CLEARWATER
TRACKS 01-Blues Hang Out 02-I Came Up The Hard Way 03-Set It Out 04-Stromy Monday Blues 05-Boogie Woogie Baby 06-Blues For Breakfast 07-Darling I Miss You So 08-Chicago Daley Blues 09-That's My Baby 10-You Upset Me Baby 11-I Don't Know Why 12-Hound Dog 13-Somebody Please Help Me 14-Lay My Guitar Down
BREF-Eddy Clearwater-Blues Hang Out (Blues Reference) @FLAC
HUBERT SUMLIN
My Guitar And Me
TRACKS
01-Happy With My French Friends
02-Broke And Hungry
03-I'll Be Home On Tuesday
04-Give The Name Jacquot
05-My Guitar And Me
06-Groove (Version 2)
07-Easy, Hubert, Easy
08-Don't Forget
09-The Last Boogie
10-I Wonder Why
11-Boogin' All Alone
12-Jerking In Paris
13-I'll Be Home On Tuesday
14-Groove (Version 1)
BREF-Hubert Sumlin-1975-My Guitar And Me @FLAC
J.B. HUTTO
Slidin' the Blues
TRACKS
01-Please help
02-Lulu belle's here
03-Leave your love in greatern hands
04-Lone wolf
05-That's the truth
06-JB's Crawl
07-I fell so good
08-Angel face
09-Tell me mama
10-Danna mill
11-Disco hustle
12-My heart is achin' to love you
13-Look on yonder wall
14-Combination boogie
15-Donna mill
BREF-J.B. Hutto-Slidin the Blues @FLAC
JAMES 'Son' THOMAS
Hard Times
TRACKS
01-Good Morning School Girl
02-Sugar Mama Blues
03-Rollin' And Tumblin'
04-Nelson Street Blues
05-Standing At The Crossroads
06-Bumble Bee
07-Hard Times
08-Big Fat Mama
09-Two Trains Running
10-Whiskey Headed Woman
11-Bottle It Up And Go
12-Ethel Mae
13-Forty Four Miles
14-Crawlin' Kingsnake
15-Beefsteak Blues
16-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
17-It Hurts Me Too
18-Cairo Blues
19-Steel Guitar Rag
BREF-James 'Son' Thomas-2003-Hard Times @ALAC
JIMMY DAWKINS
Born In Poverty
TRACKS
01-Off Business take 2
02-Mississippi Bound
03- You've Got To Keep On Tryin'
04-Ain't Never Had Nothing
05-Born In Poverty
06-Marcelle Morgantini's Cassoulet
07- Your Love
08-Tribute To Orange
09-Off Business
10-Instrumental Shuffle
11-Life Is A Mean Mistreater
12-Mean Atlantic Ocean
13-Marcelle. Jacques et Luc
14-It Serves You Right To Suffer
15-Ode To Billy Joe
BREF-Jimmy Dawkins-Born In Poverty (Blues Reference) @FLAC
JIMMY JOHNSON
Heap See
TRACKS
01-Chicken Heads
02-Cold Cold Feeling
03-Heap See
04-I've The Sane Old Blues
05-Little By Little
06-When My First Wife Quit Me
07-You Don't Know What Love Is
08-Happy Home
09-Tobacco Road
10-Missing Link
11-I Don't Want No Woman
BREF-Jimmy Johnson-Heap See (Blues Reference) @FLAC
Livin' the Life
TRACKS
01-I Used To Be A Millionaire
02-You Don't Have To Go
03-Drowning On A Dry Land
04-Something You Got
05-Livin' The Life
06-The Sky Is Crying
07-Bring It On Home To Me
08-Pretty Baby
09-Born Under A Bad Sign
10-Next You See Me
11-Quick Sand
12-When There's A Will
BREF-Jimmy Johnson-2002-Livin' the Life @ALAC
JIMMY ROGERS
That's All Right
TRACKS
01-Sloppy drunk (take 1)
02-I can't sleep for worrying (take 2)
03-Mistreated Baby
04-Pretty Baby
05-Slick Chick
06-Left Me With A Broken Heart
07-I lost the good woman
08-You're So Sweet
09-The Last Time
10-Shelby county
11-Tricky Woman
12-Sloppy drunk (take 2)
13-Pretty baby (take 1)
14-I can't sleep for worrying (take 1)
15-Walkin' by myself (live 1973)
16-Gold tailed bird (live 1973)
17-Sloppy drunk (live 1973)
18-Ludella (live 1973)
19-That's all right (live 1973)
BREF-Jimmy Rogers-1973-That's All Right @FLAC
JOHN LEE HOOKER
Get Back Home
TRACKS
01-Get Back Home In The Usa
02-I Had A Dream Last Night
03-Boogie Chillen
04-T.b. Is Killing Me
05-Cold Chills
06-Love Affair
07-Little Rain
08-When My First Wife Left Me
09-Big Boos Lady
10-Back To Your Mother
11-I Wanna Ramble
12-Sittin' Here Thinkin'
13-Hi_heel Sneakers
14-I'm So Worried Baby
15-I'm Going Upstairs
16-Crazy 'Bout You
17-Boom Boom
BREF-John Lee Hooker-1969-Get Back Home @FLAC
JOHN LITTLEJOHN
Sweet Little Angel
TRACKS
01-Please Love Me
02-Sweet Little Angel
03-Next Time You See Me
04-Burro Beat
05-Twenty Nine Ways
06-Driftin' Blues
07-Dust My Broom
08-Close To You
09-I'm Ready
BREF-JNLJ-1978-Sweet Little Angel @FLAC
JOHN 'Mad Dog' WATKINS
Here I Am
TRACKS
01-Here I Am
02-As The Years Go Passing By
03-Dead Or Alive
04-Call The Plumber
05-Ganster Of Love
06-Long Distance Call
07-The Same Thing
08-I Got The Blues
BREF-JOMW-2005-Here I Am @FLAC
JOHNNY SHINES
Takin' The Blues Back South
TRACKS
01-I Believe I'll Make A Change
02-Nobody's Fault But Mine
03-The Devil's Daughter
04-Back To The Steel Mill
05-Blood Ran Like Wine
06-Abide My Wish
07-Mean Black Gobbler
08-Kost Letter Blues
09-Freight Train
10-My Best Friend
11-The Blue Horizon
12-Mean Black Gobbler
BREF-Johnny Shines-2000-Takin' The Blues Back South @ALAC
KOKO TAYLOR
South Side Lady
TRACKS
01-I'm a Little Mixed Up
02-Wonder Why
03-What Kind of Man is This
04-Black Nights
05-Love me to Death
06-I Got What it Takes
07-Big Boss Man
08-I;m Gonna Get Lucky
09-Twenty-Nine Ways
10-I Love a Lover Like You
11-I Wonder Why
12-Wand Dang Doddle
13-I Got What It Takes
14-Twenty-Nine Ways
15-I Got my Mojo Working
BREF-KT-1973-South Side Lady @FLAC
LAFAYETTE LEAKE
Easy Blues
TRACKS
01-Feel So Blue
02-Train Boogie
03-Short Dressed Woman
04-Fine Little Angel (take 2)
05-Fast Boogie #2
06-Outskirts of the Town
07-Trouble in Mind
08-Easy Blues
09-Fast Boogie #1
10-Fine Little Angel (take 1)
BREF-LFLK-1978-Easy Blues @FLAC
LEFTY DIZZ
Shake For Me
TRACKS 01-R.M. Blues 02-Blue Shadows (Take 2) 03-Take Out Some Insurance 04-Cummins Prison Farm 05-I Found Out 06-Shake For Me 07-Funny Acting Woman 08-The Things I Used To Do 09-Blue Shadows (Take 1) 10-Moose Boogie 11-One Eyed Woman 12-All Right, OK, You Win 13-Lake Shore Drive Boogie
BREF-LDZ-1979-Shake For Me @FLAC
LITTLE JOE BLUE
Dirty Work Goin On
TRACKS
01-Dirty Work Goin' On
02-Me And My Guitar
03-If You Let Me Love You
04-You're Breaking My Heart
05-Give Me Onehour In Your Garden
06-Big Leg Woman
07-You Can Help Me If You Want To
08-She Did It Again
09-I Want To Make Love To You
10-The Thrill Is Gone
11-Devil In The Sky
12-How Could You Do It To Me
BREF-Little Joe Blue-Dirty Work Goin On (Blues Reference) @FLAC
LITTLE MACK SIMMONS
Blue Lights
TRACKS
01-Help Me
02-You Mistreated Me
03-Blue Lights
04-Killing Floor
05-Mystery Train
06-Last Night
07-So Unhappy
08-Mother-In-Law Blues
09-Poison Ivy
10-Sad Hours
11-Messin' With The Kid
12-Last Night
13-Talk To You Baby
14-Driving Wheel
15-Juke
BREF-LMSM-2002-Blue Lights @FLAC
LLOYD GLENN
Heat Wave
(with Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown)
TRACKS
01-Heat Wave
02-First Take And Blue
03-It's Mean
04-One Level Below Plant Life
05-Someday
06-Lover Call
07-Slow Train No1
08-Slow Train Through Paris
09-Long Way Home
10-First Take And Blue
11-It's Mean
BREF-Lloyd Glenn-2005-Heat Wave @ALAC
LONNIE BROOKS
Sweet Home Chicago
TRACKS
01-The Train And The Horse (Take 2)
02-Crosscut Saw
03-Mama Talk To Your Daughter (Take 4)
04-Two Guitars Shuffle (Take 1)
05-Reconsider Baby
06-Sweet Home Chicago
07-Things I Used To Do (Take 4)
08-Big Leg Woman
09-Crazy 'bout You Baby
10-Woke Up This Morning
11-Two Guitars Shuffle (Take 2)
12-Mama Talk To Your Daughter (Take 2)
13-The Train And The Horse (Take 1)
BREF-Lonnie Brooks-1975-Sweet Home Chicago @320
LOWELL FULSON
One More Blues
TRACKS
01-Hot Mama
02-I Can't Stand It
03-Ten More Shows To Play
04-Thanks A Lot For The Offer
05-Guitar Shuffle
06-One Room Country Shack
07-Worried About The Blues
08-Your Love For Me Is Gone
09-Think About it
10-One More Blues
11-Jump Children
BREF-Lowell Fulson-1984-One More Blues @320
LUTHER ALLISON
Standing At The Crossroad
TRACKS
01-Love Me Papa
02-Goin Down (Take 1)
03-Blues With A Feeling
04-It S Too Late
05-Standing At The Crossroad
06-Key To The Highway
07-Last Night
08-Feelin So Good (Take 1)
09-Luther S Boogie
10-Goin Down (Unissued Take 4)
11-Feelin So Good (Unissued Take 2)
BREF-Luther Allison-1999-Standing At The Crossroad @FLAC
LUTHER JOHNSON
Lucius Brinson Johnson
aka Luther 'Snake Boy' Johnson/ Luther 'Georgia Boy' Johnson
Born In Georgia
TRACKS
01-Born In Georgia
02-Rock Me Baby
03-Woman Don't Lie
04-Bright Light Big City
05-Take Enough Of Him
06-You Told Me You Love Me
07-Am I Wrong For Loving You
08-Walkin' Blues
09-My Daddy Told Me
10-Crawlin' King Snake
11-Please Give Me That Love
12-Hoochie Coochie Man
13-Everyday I Have The Blues
14-Somebody Loan Me A Dime
15-Rock'N Roll Every Day
BREF-LGBJ-2004-Born In Georgia @ALAC
On The Road Again
TRACKS
01-On The Road Again
02-Back Door Man
03-Aces Blues
04-Things I Used To Do
05-Impressions Of France (Take 2)
06-Boom Boom
07-Catfish Blues
08-You Move Me
09-Rock Me Baby 2
10-She Moves Me
11-You Got Me Runnin
12-Hoochie Coochie
13-Mellow Down Easy
14-Impressions Of France (Take 1)
15-Little Red Rooster
BREF-LGBJ-On The Road Again @320
They Call Me The Popcorn Man
TRACKS 01-Lonesome In My Bedroom 02-Little Queenie 03-They Call Me The Popcorn Man 04-Honey Bee 05-Rock Me Slow And Easy 06-Long Distance Call 07-Hush Hush 08-She's My Babe 09-Jammin' With Willie 10-Please Don't Take My Baby Nowhere 11-Please Give Me That Love 12-They Call Me The Popcorn Man 13-Got My Mojo Working
BREF-LGBJ-They Call Me The Popcorn Man @FLAC
LUTHER 'Guitar Junior' JOHNSON
Luther's Blues
TRACKS
01-Back At The Chicken Shack
02-You'd Better Watch Yourself
03-Mother-In-Law Blues
04-Luther's Blues
05-Little Queenie
06-Too Many Drivers
07-I Can't Stop
08-Sweet Home Chicago
09-Come Baby
10-Nobody Wants To Loose
11-You'd Better Watch Yourself
12-Boogin' In The Dark
13-Little Queenie
BREF-Luther Guitar Junior Johnson-Luther_s Blues @FLAC
MAGIC SLIM
Highway Is My Home
TRACKS
01-Highway Is My Home
02-Living In My Neighborhood
03-I Love You Baby
04-Country Girl
05-Man Or Mouse
06-Help Me
07-The Sky Is Crying
08-I'm Mad
09-Tell Me Baby
10-Something More
BREF-Magic Slim-Highway Is My Home @FLAC
MEMPHIS SLIM
Boogie For My Friends
TRACKS
01-Boogie For Roosevelt
02-Going Back To Memphis
03-Boogie For Pinetop
04-Boogie For Pete
05-Roll And Tumble
06-Boogie For Albert
07-Boogie For Meade
08-Boogie For Sammy
09-Slim's Blues
10-Boogie For Jay
11-Boogie For Lloyd
12-Boogie For Willie
13-Showmaker Blues
14-Boogie For Eddie
15-Boogie For Jimmy
16-Boogie For Otis
17-Boogie For Booker T.
18-Boogie For Cow Cow
BREF-Memphis Slim-2002-Boogie For My Friends @FLAC
MICHAEL COLEMAN
Chicago Blues Festival
TRACKS
01-I'm Just A Blues Piano Man
02-Seven Years Old Blues
03-Lottery Blues
04-Call My Job
05-Help Me
06-A Woman Loves A Woman
07-I Fell In Love With A Woman
....In The Welfare Line
08-Meet Me With Your Black Drawers On
09-Killing Floor
10-Tin Pan Alley
11-Kansas City
12-This Little Light Of Mine
BREF-Michael Coleman-Chicago Blues Festival (Blues Reference) @FLAC
MICKEY BAKER
The Blues in Me
TRACKS
01-She's Dynamite
02-Don't Try to Play Me for Your Clown
03-My Playhouse
04-Drucilla
05-Hey Little Girl
06-Blues After Hours
07-My Dog
08-Didn't We Baby [Take 1]
09-Battle of the Guitars
10-Every Day I Have the Blues
11-Sweetie Cat
12-Kansas City
13-Listen Now In the Evening
14-Sweetie Cat
BREF-Mickey Baker-2002-The Blues in Me @FLAC
MIGHTY JOE YOUNG
Bluesy Josephine
TRACKS
01-Teasin' The Blues
02-Take Money
03-Five Long Years
04-Wisefool Express
05-Take A Fool Advice
06-Sweet Home Chicago
07-Need A Friend
08-Take Money
09-Wisefool Express
10-Teasin' The Blues
BREF-MJY-1976-Bluesy Josephine @FLAC
PINETOP PERKINS
Pinetop Is Just Top
TRACKS
01-Pinetop Boogie Woogie
02-Jackson Town Gal
03-For You My Love
04-Sweet Black Angel
05-Caldonia
06-Lend Me Your Love
07-Pinetop Is Just On Top
08-So Many Days
09-Take A Little Walk With Me
10-Rockin The Boogie
11-Rockin The Boogie Take 2
BREF-Pinetop Perkins-1976-Pinetop Is Just Top @FLAC
ROBERT LOCKWOOD Jr.
Ramblin' On My Mind
TRACKS
01-Ramblin' On My Mind (take 2)
02-Kind Hearted Woman
03-Walkin' Blues (take 2)
04-I'm A Steady Rollin' Man
05-Sweet Home Chicago (take 3)
06-Little Queen Of Spades
07-Western Horizon
08-She Is Little And Low
09-Little Boy Blue (take 2)
10-Lockwood's Boogie
11-Take A Walk With Me (take 2)
12-See See Rider
13-Sweet Home Chicago (take 1)
14-Ramblin' On My Mind (take 1)
15-Walkin' Blues (take 1)
16-Take A Walk With Me (take 1)
17-Little Boy Blue (false start)
18-Little Boy Blue (take 1)
19-Sweet Home Chicago (take 2)
BREF-Robert Lockwood Jr-1982-Ramblin' On My Mind @FLAC
ROY GAINES
Superman
TRACKS
01-Got The Boogie
02-Happy Birthday Blues (Take 1)
03-Stormy Monday Blues
04-Superman (Take 2)
05-Once I Was A Gambler
06-Goin' To Chicago_Route 66
07-Happy Birthday Blues (Take 2)
08-Superman (Take 1)
09-Bumpin' At The Sunset
BREF-Roy Gaines-Superman (Blues Reference) @FLAC
ROY MILTON
Instant Groove
TRACKS
01-RM Blues (take 2)
02-Night And Day (take 2)
03-Instant Groove
04-Information Blues
05-Cold Blooded Woman (take 2)
06-Early This Morning
07-Cryin' Won't Help You (take 2)
08-Hush!
09-RM Blues (take 1)
10-Night And Day (take 1)
11-Cold Blooded Woman (take 1)
12-Cryin' Won't Help You (take 1)
BREF-Roy Milton-2003-Instant Groove @FLAC
SUNNYLAND SLIM
At The Chicago Blues Festival
TRACKS
01-Sweet Laura (Take 4)
02-Come To Me (Take 3)
03-No More Troubles
04-Tell Me Woman
05-Don't Ever Leave Me Alone
06-Come To Me (Take 2)
07-Sweet Laura (Take 1)
08-Worried About My Baby
09-She Used To Love Me
10-So Glad
11-She Is So Soft And So Mellow (Tk.2)
12-Levee Camp Blues
13-I Got To Quit My Baby
14-Depression Blues
15-See My Lawyer
16-It's You Baby
17-No More Whiskey
18-I Done You Wrong
19-Swingin' In Paris
20-She Is So Soft And So Mellow (Tk.1)
21-Untitled Instrumental
BREF-Sunnyland Slim-1974-At The Chicago Blues Festival @320
Travelin'
TRACKS
01-Miss Bessie Mae
02-Monologue
03-Throw This Old Dog A Bone
04-I Make Love
05-Monologue
06-Goin' Down Slow
07-Monologue
08-Canadian Walk
09-Monologue
10-How Long Blues
11-Monologue
12-Travelin
13-Monologue
14-For You My Love
15-Prison Bound Blues
16-Monologue
17-Levee Camp Blues
18-Monologue
19-Dust My Broom
20-Monologue
21-One Room Country Shack
22-Sad And Lonesome Blues
23-Blue Shadow
24-Monologue
25-Harlem Can't Be Heaven
....[Incompl.Track]
BREF-Sunnyland Slim-1974-Travelin' @FLAC
T-BONE WALKER
Feelin' The Blues
TRACKS
01-I Hate To See You Go
02-Ain't That Cold Baby
03-Someone Is Going To Mistreat You
04-Leavin' You Behind
05-Feelin' The Blues
06-I Want A Little Girl
07-Late Blues
08-Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You
09-Kansas City
10-Confessin' The Blues
11-Hands Off
12-Wee Baby Blues
13-Please Send Me Someone To Love
BREF-T_Bone Walker-1999-Feelin' The Blues @FLAC
The SONS of BLUES
As The Years Go Passing By
TRACKS
01-I'm Going Fishing Baby
02-You Have Stayed Away Too Long
03-The Band Ladies Have The Blues
04-In My Lonely Room
05-Baby Can I Make You Change Your Mind
06-As The Years Go Pasing By
07-I Haven't Been Too Long
08-Rock Me Baby
09-In The Ghetto
10-Fours
BREF-TSOB-1985-As The Years Go Passing By @FLAC
VARIOUS ARTISTS
Chicago Blues Festival '70
TRACKS
01-Shake Your Money Maker
02-I've Got To Move
03-Can't Do It
04-Homesick's Rock
05-Thats's All Right For You
06-I Believe My Baby's Gone
07-Look On Yonder Wall
08-Go Away
09-Miss Durty Gurty Blues
10-Put Up Or Shut Up
11-Domestic Nurse Blues
12-Thanks But No Thanks
13-Mighty Men
14-Ride On, Little Girl, Ride On
15-I Feel So Bad
16-Rockin' On 83 Highway
17-Ride'em On Down
18-38 Pistol
19-Big Town Playboy
BREF-VA-Chicago Blues Festival '70 @ALAC
Mississippi Blues Festival
TRACKS
01-Eagle Bird (feat. J.M.Hemphill)
02-My Daddy's Blues (J.M.Hemphill)
03-I'm So Glad You Don't Know What's On My Mind
....(feat. J.M.Hemphill)
04-Go Back To Your Used To Be (J.M.Hemphill)
05-Streamline Train (feat. J.M.Hemphill)
06-I'm So Glad You Don't Know What's On My Mind
....(J. Mae Hemphill)
07-My Daddy's Blues (feat. J.M.Hemphill)
08-Roll Me Baby (feat. Hezekiah Early)
09-She Used To Be Your Woman (Hezekiah Early)
10-Lawdy Miss Clawdy (feat. Lloyd Price)
11-Saint Louis Blues (feat. Hezekiah Early)
12-Don't Mess With My Toot Toot (Rockin Sydney)
BREF-VA-Mississippi Blues Festival @FLAC
The Aces Chicago Beat
TRACKS
01-Tell Me Mama
02-Hoo_Doo Man
03-Take A Little Walk With Me
04-Whole Lot Of Lovin'
05-Got My Mojo Working
06-Ace's Shuffle (take 3)
07-Blues For Marcelle
08-Kansas City
09-Early In The Morning
10-Money Marbles And Chalk
11-Route 66
12-Blue Shadows
13-Wee Wee Baby
14-Fannie Mae
15-Aces Shuffle (take 2)
16-Stop, Stop, Stop
BREF-VA-The Aces Chicago Beat @FLAC
WILLIE MABON
Shake That Thing
TRACKS
01-Shake That Thing (Alternate Take)
02-Poison Ivy
03-Got To Have Some (Take 2)
04-Riverboat
05-Worry Blues
06-Hungry
07-Hey Girl
08-I Enjoyed Myself In Pau
09-I'm Mad
10-Lover Girl
11-Got To Have Some ((Take 1)
12-Shake That Thing (Original Take)
13-Monologue Dave Myers
14-I Don't Know
15-Monologue
16-Cold Chilly Woman
17-Shake That Thing
BREF-Wilie Mabon-1973-Shake That Thing @FLAC
Cold Chilly Woman
TRACKS
01-'round For You
02-Cold Chilly Woman
03-Michelle
04-Guilty Blues7
05-Why Did It Happen To Me
06-Baby, Why Don't You Write To Me
07-Lucinda
08-Mary_Ann
09-Blue Piao In Bordeaux
10-Michelle
11-Shakin' The Boogie
12-Wy Did It Happen To Me
13-Sad Feeling
14-Mabon's Best
15-You Rascalm You
BREF-Wilie Mabon-2003-Cold Chilly Woman @FLAC
4 comments:
WOW ... thank you ... !!!
thanks for these comps! :)
and that was one big download ... many thanks for posting. Finally everything in one place.
Merci Beaucoup and Thank You for another magnifique collection - just wonderful.
Artists I don't know at all, but thanks to you, I'm gonna!!
Best Regards from Rixboy
Post a Comment