FROM
TO
NEW!
VA-Classic Chicago Blues @FLAC
VA-Come On Daddy @FLAC
VA-Cookin' the Blues_Vintage Blues Classics @FLAC
California Jump Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Rockola (Joe Lutcher)
A2-Take A Ride (Joe Lutcher)
A3-Mardi Gras (Joe Lutcher)
A4-Rag Mop (Joe Lutcher)
A5-Wino (Kid Tanner)
A6-Have You Ever Been In Love (Kid Tanner)
A7-KC Limited 2 (Lucky Enois)
B1-Rampart Street Blues (Ramp Davis)
B2-Mary Sue (Ramp Davis)
B3-Bayou Bounce (Ramp Davis)
B4-The Blues Has Got Me (Ramp Davis)
B5-I Want To Rock' N' Roll (The Scatman)
B6-Flirting Blues (Ray Agee)
B7-KC Limited 1 (Lucky Enois)
VA-California Jump Blues @FLAC
Call Back Lost Time
TRACKS
01-Matchbox aka I'm Gonna Forget About You (Vers.1, Tk.4)
....(I.Turner's Kings Of Rhythm)
02-(I Know) You Don't Love Me (Take 1) (Ike Turner)
03-Try To Quit You Baby (Master) (Buddy Guy & Band)
04-Tell Me Darling (Alternate, Take Unknown)
....(Betty Everett & The Willie Dixon Band)
05-Good Things (Master) (Jesse Fortune)
06-Box Top (Master) (Ike Turner's Kings Of Rhythm)
07-I'm Gonna Forget About You aka Matchbox (Vers.2, Tk.2)
....(I.Turner's Kings Of Rhythm)
08-Walking Down The Aisle (Master) (Ike Turner)
09-You Keep On Worrying Me (Take 2) (Ike Turner)
10-You Sure Can't Do (Master) (Buddy Guy And His Band)
11-I'll Weep No More (Master)
....(Betty Everett & The Willie Dixon Band)
12-Heavy Heart Beat (Master) (Jesse Fortune)
13-Matchbox aka I'm Gonna Forget About You (Vers.2, Tk.5)
....(I.Turner's Kings Of Rhythm)
14-You've Got To Lose (Take Unknown) (Ike Turner)
15-Down And Out (How Long Will It Last) (Master)
....(Ike Turner's Kings Of Rhythm)
16-This Is The End (Master) (Buddy Guy And His Band)
17-(I Know) You Don't Love Me (Take Unknown)
....(Ike Turner's Kings Of Rhythm)
18-Tell Me Darling (Master)
....(Betty Everett & The Willie Dixon Band)
19-I'm Gonna Forget About You aka Matchbox (Vers.2)
....(I.Turner's Kings Of Rhythm)
20-Sit And Cry (The Blues) (Master) (Buddy Guy & Band)
21-Too Many Cooks (Master) (Jesse Fortune)
22-Walking Down The Aisle (Take 4) (Ike Turner)
23-You Sure Can't Do (Take Unknown) (Buddy Guy & Band)
24-You've Got To Lose (Take Unknown) (Ike Turner)
25-I'll Weep No More (B.Everett & Willie Dixon Band)
26-This Is The End (Take 3) (Buddy Guy & Band)
27-You Keep On Worrying Me (Take 4) (Ike Turner)
28-Matchbox aka I'm Gonna Forget About You (Vers.3, Tk.6)
....(I.Turner's Kings Of Rhythm)
29-God's Gift To Man (Master) (Jesse Fortune)
VA-Call Back Lost Time @320
Can't Live Without It
TRACKS
01-Can't Live Without It (Luther Tucker)
02-Voodoo Man (Lavelle White)
03-Why'd You Have To Say That L Word (C.Kane)
04-Bird Nest On The Ground (Doyle Bramhall)
05-Baby Please Don't Lie To Me (Kim Wilson)
06-Give Me Time (Sue Foley)
07-Slow Down Baby (Snooky Pryor)
08-She Put The Hurt On Me (Doug Sahm)
09-Candye Kane (Candye Kane)
10-Itchy And Scratchy (Lewis Cowdrey)
11-Keep On Drinking (Luther Tucker)
12-Stop These Teardrops (Lavelle White)
VA-Can't Live Without It @320
Can't Stop Playing That Boogie
TRACKS
01-Boogie Woogie Jive (Chas (Mr. Boogie Woogie))
02-Boogie Woogie At The Civic Opera (Albert Ammons)
03-Boogie Woogie Blues (Albert Ammons)
04-The Darktown Strutters' Ball (Mauriec Rocco)
05-Boogie In The Ballroom (Billy Penrose)
06-Harlem Boogie (Billy Penrose)
07-Tonky Boogie (Forrest Skyes)
08-Fo' Day Blues (Montana Taylor)
09-Chestnut Street Boogie (Mr. Freddy Shayne)
10-Nashville Jumps (Cecil Gant)
11-Cecil Boogie (Cecil Gant)
12-Jimmy's Rocks (Jimmy Yancey)
13-White Sock Stomp (Jimmy Yancey)
14-Roll 'Em Pete (Big Joe Turner & Pete Johnson)
15-Glendale Glide (Meade 'Lux' Lewis)
16-Boogie Tidal (Meade 'Lux' Lewis)
17-Hollywood House Party Boogie (Hadda Brooks)
18-Brown Bee Boogie (Hazel Scott)
19-X-Temporaneous Boogie (Camille Howard)
20-Climbin' And Screamin' (Pete Johnson)
21-B & O Blues (Pete Johnson)
22-The Sheik Of Araby (Oscar Peterson)
23-133rd Street Boogie (Sammy Price)
24-Foot Tapper (Chas (Mr. Boogie Woogie))
VA-Can't Stop Playing That Boogie @160
Canned Heat Blues
Masters of the Delta Blues
(Furry Lewis, Tommy Johnson, Ishman Bracey)
TRACKS
01-Furry's Blues (Furry Lewis)
02-I Will Turn Your Momney Green (F.Lewis)
03-Mistreatin' Mama (Furry Lewis)
04-Dry Land Blues (Furry Lewis)
05-Cannon Ball Blues (Furry Lewis)
06-Kassie Jones Part 1 (Furry Lewis)
07-Kassie Jones Part 2 (Furry Lewis)
08-Judge Harsh Blues (Furry Lewis)
09-Cool Drink Of Water Blues (Tommy Johnson)
10-Big Road Blues (Tommy Johnson)
11-Bye Bye Blues (Tommy Johnson)
12-Maggie Campbell Blues (Tommy Johnson)
13-Canned Heat Blues (Tommy Johnson)
14-Lonesome Home Blues (Tommy Johnson)
15-Big Fat Mama Blues (Tommy Johnson)
16-Saturday Blues (Ishman Bracey)
17-Left Alone Blues (Ishman Bracey)
18-Leavin' Town Blues (Ishman Bracey)
19-Brown Mama Blues (Ishman Bracey)
20-Trouble Hearted Blues (Ishman Bracey)
21-The Four Day Blues (Ishman Bracey)
VA-Canned Heat Blues @FLAC
Carolina Blues Guitar
(1936-51)
(LP)
TRACKS
A01-Ford V-8 (Cedar Creek Sheik)
A02-Watch the Fords Go By (Cedar Creek Sheik)
A03-Mary Had a Little Lamb (Cedar Creek Sheik)
A04-She's Totin' Something Good (Cedar Creek Sheik)
A05-What a Pity (Cedar Creek Sheik)
A06-I Believe Somebody's Been Ridin' My Mule
.....(Cedar Creek Sheik)
A07-Don't Use That Stuff (Cedar Creek Sheik)
A08-Buy It From the Poultry Man (Cedar Creek Sheik)
A09-Don't Credit My Stuff (Cedar Creek Sheik)
A10-Jimmy Shut His Store Doors (Cedar Creek Sheik)
B01-No Use of Worryin' (Roosevelt Antrim)
B02-Complaint to Make (Roosevelt Antrim)
B03-I Guess You're Satisfied (Roosevelt Antrim)
B04-Station Boy Blues (Roosevelt Antrim)
B05-Won't Somebody Pacify My Mind (Sonny Jones)
B06-I'm Pretty Good at It (Sonny Jones)
B07-Love Me With a Feeling (Sonny Jones)
B08-Dough Roller (Sonny Jones)
B09-Jivin' Woman (Carolina Slim)
B10-Shake Boogie (Carolina Slim)
VA-Carolina Blues Guitar (1936-51) (LP) @320
(Thanks to Xyros)
Carolina Country Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Crow Jane (Henry Johnson)
A2-Hold On Baby (Guitar Shorty (J.H.Fortescue)
A3-My Mother's Grave Must Be Found (H.Johnson)
A4-Fox Chase (Peg Leg Sam)
A5-Baby Baby (Willie Trice)
A6-Hey Noah (Henry Johnson)
A7-Had A Little Woman (Henry Johnson)
B1-Union County Slide (Henry Johnson)
B2-Shine On (Willie Trice)
B3-Step It Up And Went (Henry Johnson)
B4-Scat Boogie (Guitar Shorty (J.H.Fortescue)
B5-Me And My Dog (Henry Johnson)
B6-Poor Boy Long Ways From Home (Willie Trice)
B7-Further Down The Road (Elester Anderson)
B8-Sittin' Down Thinkin' (Henry Johnson)
VA-Carolina Country Blues (LP) @FLAC
Century of the Blues
The Definitive Country Blues Collection
(4CD Box Set)
TRACKS
101-Mississippi Boweavil Blues (C.Patton)
102-My Black Mama, Pt. 1 (Son House)
103-Future Blues (Willie Brown)
104-Canned Heat (Tommy Johnson)
105-Left Alone Blues (Ishmon Bracey)
106-Preachin' Blues (Robert Johnson)
107-Kind Hearted Woman Blues (R.Johnson)
108-Wind Howlin' Blues (Honey Boy Edwards)
109-Devil Got My Woman (Skip James)
110-Shake 'em On Down (Bukka White)
111-Sitting On Top Of The World (M.Sheiks)
112-Stack O'lee Blues (M.J.Hurt)
113-Barrelhouse Blues (Edward Andrews)
114-Catfish Blues (Robert Pertway)
115-Bottle It Up And Go (Tommy McClennan)
116-Bull Frog Blues (William Harris)
117-Mule Skinner Blues (Jimmie Rogers)
118-Farewell Blues (Sol Hoopi)
119-Old Original Kokomo Blues (K.Arnold)
120-Country Blues (Muddy Waters)
121-I Be's Troubled (Muddy Waters)
122-Boogie Chillen' (John Lee Hooker)
123-Little Boy Blue (Robert Jnr. Lockwood)
124-Ramblin' (Johnny Shines)
125-Yellow Dog Blues (Sam Collins)
201-Matchbox Blues (Blind Lemon Jefferson)
202-Ground Hog Blues (Ramblin' Thomas)
203-Gallis Pole (Leadbelly)
204-Evil Hearted Woman Blues (Oscar Woods)
205-Outside Woman Blues (Blind Joe Reynolds)
206-Maxwell Street Blues (Papa Charlie Jackson)
207-Bulldoze Blues (Henry Thomas)
208-Black Ace (Black Ace)
209-It's Nobody's Fault But Mine (B.W.Johnson)
210-The Gone Dead Train (King Solomon Hill)
211-Woke Up With Blues In My Fingers (L.Johnson)
212-Penitentiary Moan Blues (Texas Alexander)
213-Katie Mae (Lightnin' Hopkins)
214-Diddie Wa Diddie (Blind Blake)
215-I Want Some Of Your Pie (Blind Boy Fuller)
216-Mama T'aint Long Fo' Day (Blind Willie Mctell)
217-Motherless Chile Blues (Barbecue Bob)
218-Jealous Hearted Blues (Charley Lincoln)
219-No No Blues (Curley Weaver)
220-Guitar Rag (Sylvester Weaver)
221-Big Legged Woman (Brownie Mcghee)
222-Twelve Gates To The City (Rev. Gary Davis)
223-Every Day In The Week Blues (Pink Anderson)
224-Runaway Man Blues (Floyd 'dipper Boy' Council)
225-Divin' Duck Blues (Sleepy John Estes)
301-Poor Boy, Long Ways From Home (Gus Cannon)
302-Rollin' And Tumblin' Blues (Willie Newbern)
303-Rock Island Blues (Walter 'furry' Lewis)
304-Bricks In My Pillow (Bumble Bee Slim)
305-Moanin' The Blues (Allen Shaw)
306-He's In The Jailhouse Now (Memphis Jug Band)
307-That's No Way To Get Along (Robert Wilkins)
308-What's The Matter Blues (Frank Stokes)
309-How Long, How Long Blues (Leroy Carr)
310-Cow Cow Blues (Charles 'cow Cow' Davenport)
311-Careless Love Blues (Bessie Smith)
312-Goin' Crazy With The Blues (Mamie Smith)
313-Whip It To A Jelly (Clara Smith)
314-See See Rider (Ma Rainey)
315-Mister Man, Pt. 1 (Ida Cox)
316-Murder In The First Degree (Victoria Spivey)
317-I'm A Mighty Tight Woman (Sippie Wallace)
318-Black Angel Blues (Lucille Bogan)
319-Long Ways From Home (Louise Johnson)
320-Downhearted Blues (Alberta Hunter)
321-Blues At Midnight (Memphis Slim)
322-The Honeydripper (Roosevelt Sykes)
323-Strut That Thing (Cripple Clarence Lofton)
324-Gangster's Blues (Peetie Wheatstraw)
325-Kokomo Blues (Scrapper Blackwell)
401-Key To The Highway (Big Bill Broonzy)
402-Poor Man Blues (Henry Townsend)
403-Baby Please Don't Go (Big Joe Williams)
404-Worried Life Blues Big (Big Maceo Merriweather)
405-You Can't Get That Stuff No More (Tampa Red)
406-Jockey Blues (Jazz Gillum)
407-That's All Right (Arthur 'big Boy' Crudup)
408-When The Levee Breaks (Kansas Joe Mccoy)
409-Me And My Chauffeur (Memphis Minnie)
410-Guitar Swing (Casey Bill Weldon)
411-Mama Don't Allow No. 2 (Washboard Sam)
412-Gypsy Woman (Muddy Waters)
413-Moanin' At Midnight (Howlin' Wolf)
414-Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (S.B.Williamson I)
415-Eyesight To The Blind (Sonny Boy Williamson II)
416-Evans Shuffle (Little Walter)
417-This Train (Sister Rosetta Tharpe)
418-Prowling Nighthawk (Robert Nighthawk)
419-Ain't Nobody's Business, Pt. 1 (J.Witherspoon)
420-Dust My Broom (Elmore James)
421-B.B. Boogie (B.B. King)
422-Three O'clock Blues (B.B. King)
423-Everyday I Have The Blues (Lowell Fulson)
424-Mean Old World (TBone Walker)
425-Call It Stormy Monday (TBone Walker)
VA-2003-Century Of The Blues @320.CD1-4
(4CD Box Set)
CD1
CD2
CD 1
101-Lollypop Mama (Clarence Samuels)
102-Bilbo Is Dead (Andrew Tibbs)
103-Johnson Machine Gun (Sunnyland Slim)
104-Fly Right, Little Girl (Sunnyland Slim)
105-Little Anna Mae (Muddy Waters)
106-I Can't Be Satisfied (Muddy Waters)
107-My Sweet Lovin' Woman (Robert Nighthawk)
108-I Feel Like Going Home (Muddy Waters)
109-She Ain't Nowhere (Sunnyland Slim)
110-Florida Hurricane (St. Louis Jimmy Oden)
111-Memories Of Sonny Boy (Forest City Joe)
112-Tonky Boogie (Forrest Sykes)
113-Cryin' The Blues (Laura Rucker)
114-My Head Can't Rest Anymore (Baby Face Leroy)
115-Big Town Playboy (Little Johnny Jones)
116-Sweet Black Angel (Robert Nighthawk)
117-Rollin' Stone (Muddy Waters)
118-Luedella (Jimmy Rogers)
119-Mother Earth (Memphis Slim)
120-Dr. Ross' Boogie (Doctor Ross)
121-Joliet Blues (Johnny Shines)
122-Moanin' At Midnight (Howlin' Wolf)
123-All Night Long (Muddy Waters)
124-Mr. Commissioner (Arbee Stidham)
125-Gettin' Old And Grey (Howlin' Wolf)
CD 2
201-Walkin' The Boogie (John Lee Hooker)
202-Juke (Little Walter)
203-Conjur Man (Memphis Minnie)
204-Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man When I'm Gone (Muddy Waters)
205-Broken Heart (Memphis Minnie)
206-Truckin' Little Woman (Willie Nix)
207-Funeral Hearse At My Door (Rocky Fuller)
208-Hard Time Gettin' Started (Eddie Boyd)
209-Don't Need No Horse (Little Walter)
210-Eight Ball (Gus Jenkins)
211-Fast Boogie (Little Walter)
212-I'm Mad (Willie Mabon)
213-Ice Cream Man (John Brim)
214-Whose Muddy Shoes (Elmore James)
215-Got To Have It (Willie Mabon)
216-I Declare That Ain't Right (Henry Gray)
217-Remember (Alberta Adams)
218-Untitled Instrumental (Henry Gray)
219-Blues With A Feeling (Little Walter)
220-Hoochie Coochie Man (Muddy Waters)
221-Forty Four (Howlin' Wolf)
222-Got To Find My Baby (Little Walter)
223-Evil (Howlin' Wolf)
224-Reconsider Baby (Lowell Fulson)
225-Mama Talk To Your Daughter (J.B. Lenoir)
VA-Chess Blues @FLAC CD1-2
CD 3
CD 4
CD 3
301-Mellow Down Easy (Little Walter)
302-My Eyes (Keep Me In Trouble) (Muddy Waters)
303-My Babe (Little Walter)
304-You Got To Love Me (Billy Boy Arnold)
305-Walking The Blues (Willie Dixon)
306-Don't Start Me To Talkin' (Sonny Boy Williamson (2))
307-Smokestack Lightnin' (Howlin' Wolf)
308-29 Ways (Willie Dixon)
309-Right To Love You (Paul Gayten)
310-Ain't Nobody's Business (Jimmy Witherspoon)
311-I'm Leaving You (Otis Spann)
312-Break Of Day (Howlin' Wolf)
313-Please Don't Go (Floyd Dixon)
314-Keep It To Yourself (Sonny Boy Williamson (2))
315-Walking By Myself (Jimmy Rogers)
316-Got My Mojo Working (Muddy Waters)
317-Fattening Frogs For Snakes (Sonny Boy Williamson (2))
318-Slow Leake (Lafayette Leake)
319-Sitting On Top Of The World (Howlin' Wolf)
320-She Don't Know (J.B. Lenoir)
321-Your Funeral And My Trial (Sonny Boy Williamson (2))
322-Key To The Highway (Little Walter)
323-Double Trouble (Muddy Waters)
324-Come On Home (Eddie Boyd)
325-The Goat (Sonny Boy Williamson (2))
326-So Many Roads, So Many Trains (Otis Rush)
CD 4
401-First Time I Met The Blues (Buddy Guy)
402-Too Poor (Detroit Junior)
403-Blue Shadows (Lowell Fulson)
404-The Shakedown (Lloyd Glenn)
405-The Sun Is Shining (Elmore James)
406-Calling On My Darling (Albert King)
407-The Red Rooster (Howlin' Wolf)
408-Nine Below Zero (Sonny Boy Williamson (2))
409-Goin' Down Slow (Howlin' Wolf)
410-Satisfied (Little Milton)
411-Something's Got A Hold On Me (Etta James)
412-Wrinkles (Big Three Trio, The)
413-Bring It On Home (Sonny Boy Williamson (2))
414-Good Moanin' Blues (Walter Horton)
415-Killing Floor (Howlin' Wolf)
416-What Kind Of Man Is That (Koko Taylor)
417-We're Gonna Make It (Little Milton)
418-Wang Dang Doodle (Koko Taylor)
419-Dirty Work Goin' On (Little Joe Blue)
420-One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer (John Lee Hooker)
421-Jinglin' Baby (Eddie Burns)
422-That's Why I Don't Mind (Muddy Waters)
423-Keep It To Myself (Buddy Guy)
424-Sitting Here Alone (Hound Dog Taylor)
425-I'd Rather Go Blind (Etta James)
VA-Chess Blues @FLAC CD3-4
Chess Blues Guitar
Two Decades of Killer Fretwork (1949-69)
TRACKS
101-Anna Lee (Robert Nighthawk)
102-That's All Right (Jimmy Rogers)
103-So Glad I Found You (Johnny Shines)
104-When I Am Gone (Joe Hill Lewis)
105-Walkin' the Boogie (Alt.) (John Lee Hooker)
106-Date Bait (Blue Smitty)
107-Tired of Crying Over You (Morris Pejoe)
108-Sad, Sad Day (Muddy Waters)
109-It Was a Dream (John Brim)
110-Forty Cups of Coffee (Danny Overbea)
111-Just a Fool (Eddie Boyd)
112-Loving Man (Muddy Waters)
113-I've Got a Woman (Howlin Wolf)
114-ReconsiderBaby (Lowell Fulson)
115-Give Me One More Shot (J. B. Lenoir)
116-Rollin' Blues (Lowell Fulson)
117-Who Do You Love (Bo Diddly)
118-Guitar Rumba (Earl Hooker)
119-What Kind of Gal Is That (Jody Williams)
120-Frog Hop (Earl Hooker)
121-Lucky Lou (Jody Williams)
122-Old Memories (Lafayette Thomas)
123-Guitar Boogie (Chuck Berry)
201-Walking Thru The Park (Muddy Waters)
202-Treat Me Like I Treat You (Eddie Burns)
203-Claim On You (Lafayette Thomas)
204-Rock This House (Jimmy Rogers)
205-I'm Satisified (Otis Rush)
206-I Still Got The Blues (Chuck Berry)
207-Broken Hearted Blues (Buddy Guy)
208-Talk To Me Baby (Elmore James)
209-My Babe (Bo Diddly)
210-Won't Be Hanging Around (Albert King)
211-I Can Tell (Bo Diddly)
212-Hidden Charms (Howlin' Wolf)
213-Buddy's Boogie (Buddy Guy)
214-What Kind Of Love Is This (Little Milton)
215-Someday (Robert Nighthawk)
216-Killing Floor (Howlin' Wolf)
217-Leave My Girl Alone (Buddy Guy)
218-Cross My Heart (Clarence Gatemouth Brown)
219-Watch Out (Hound Dog Taylor)
220-One Sunny Day (Lonnie Brooks)
221-I Can't Quit You Baby (Little Milton)
222-She's Too Much (Johnny Littlejohn)
VA-Chess Blues Guitar (1949-69) @FLAC
Chess Blues Piano Greats
(2CD)
CD 1
101-24 Hours (Eddie Boyd)
102-Got Lonesome Here (Eddie Boyd)
103-I Got The Blues (Eddie Boyd)
104-I Began To Sing The Blues (Eddie Boyd)
105-Rosa Lee Swing (Eddie Boyd)
106-Blues For Baby (Eddie Boyd)
107-Hard Time Gettin' Started (Eddie Boyd)
108-Third Degree (Eddie Boyd)
109-Just A Fool (Eddie Boyd)
110-Rattin' and Running Around (Eddie Boyd)
111-Hush Baby, Don't You Cry (Eddie Boyd)
112-Instrumental (Eddie Boyd)
113-Picture In the Frame (Eddie Boyd)
114-Nothing But Trouble (Eddie Boyd)
115-Got Me Seein' Double (Eddie Boyd)
116-What's The Matter Baby (Eddie Boyd)
117-Life Gets To Be A Burden (Eddie Boyd)
118-Hotel Blues (Eddie Boyd)
119-Come On Home (Eddie Boyd)
120-Five Long Years (Eddie Boyd)
121-It Must Have Been The Devil (Otis Spann)
122-Five Spot (Otis Spann)
123-I'm Leaving You (Otis Spann)
124-I'm In Love With You Baby (Otis Spann)
CD 2
201-I Don't Know (Willie Mabon)
202-Worry Blues (Willie Mabon)
203-I'm Mad (Willie Mabon)
204-Got To Have It (Willie Mabon)
205-Monday Woman (Willie Mabon)
206-I Got To Go (Willie Mabon)
207-Life Could Be Miserable (Willie Mabon)
208-Late Again (Willie Mabon)
209-Willie's Blues (Willie Mabon)
210-Say Man (Willie Mabon)
211-Poison Ivy (Willie Mabon)
212-Wow! I Feel So Good (Willie Mabon)
213-The Seventh Son (Willie Mabon)
214-Lucinda (Willie Mabon)
215-Someday You Will Have To Pay (Willie Mabon)
216-He Lied (Willie Mabon)
217-Knock On Wood (Willie Mabon)
218-I Love My Baby (Willie Mabon)
219-Slow Leake (LaFayette Leake)
220-Wrinkles (LaFayette Leake)
221-Swiss Boogie (LaFayette Leake)
VA-Chess Blues Piano Greats @FLAC.CD1-2
Chess Soul Sisters
TRACKS
01-Seven Day Fool (Etta James-1961)
02-Yes, It's Good For You (Koko Taylor-1968)
03-Liberation Conversation (Marlena Shaw-1969)
04-Git Out (Mitty Collier-1967)
05-Dirty Man (Laura Lee-1967)
06-Take Me For A Little While (Jackie Ross-1965)
07-Don't Knock Love (Barbara Carr-1966)
08-In Orbit (Joy Lovejoy-1967)
09-Cheater Man (Irma Thomas-1967)
10-Don't Mess With The Messer (Koko Taylor-1965)
11-Fire (Etta James-1968)
12-I Don't Wanna Fuss (Sugar Pie DeSanto-1964)
13-I Surrender (Fontella Bass-1966)
14-We Got Something Good (Irma Thomas-1967)
15-It's How You Make It Good (Laura Lee-1972)
16-My Babe (Mitty Collier-1963)
17-Tease Your Man (Koko Taylor-1969)
18-Rescue Me (Fontella Bass-1965)
19-Sally, Go 'Round The Roses (The Jaynetts-1963)
20-California Soul (Marlena Shaw-1969)
VA-Chess Soul Sisters @FLAC
Chicago Blues
(1935-42)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Don't You Scandalize My Name (William Gillum)
102-Sarah Jane (William Gillum)
103-Gillum's Windy Blues (William Gillum)
104-Mule Blues (William Gillum)
105-Against My Will (William Gillum)
106-Good Morning, School Girl (John Lee Williamson)
107-Blue Bird Blues (John Lee Williamson)
108-Jackson Blues (John Lee Williamson)
109-Got the Bottle Up and Gone (John Lee Williamson)
110-I Can't Make You Satisfied (William L.C. Broonzy)
111-Bad Luck Blues (William L.C. Broonzy)
112-Keep Your Hands Off Her (William L.C. Broonzy)
113-Good Liquor Gonna Carry Me Down (W.L.C. Broonzy)
114-That's the Way I Do (Hudson Whittaker)
115-Your One and Only (Hudson Whittaker)
116-She Said It (Hudson Whittaker)
117-Just You and I Alone (Hudson Whittaker)
201-Georgia, Georgia Blues (Hudson Whittaker)
202-No Baby No (Hudson Whittaker)
203-You'd Better Be Ready to Go (Hudson Whittaker)
204-Gypsy Lady Blues (Unissued) (Hudson Whittaker)
205-Gin Head Woman (Hudson Whittaker)
206-When My Love Change (Robert Brown)
207-River Hip Mama (Robert Brown)
208-Good Old Cabbage Greens (J.Dupree & W.L.C.
Broonzy)
209-Stop and Fix It (Charles Segar & Robert Brown)
210-Let's Try It Again (Joe McCoy)
211-Come Over and See Me (Harmon Ray)
212-Sleeping by Myself (Joe McCoy)
213-It Ain't No Lie (Joe McCoy)
214-Big Woman Blues (Johnny Temple)
215-Jinks Lee Blues (Johnny Temple)
216-Sundown Blues (Johnny Temple)
217-What Is That She Got (Johnny Temple)
VA-Chicago Blues (1935-42)(2CD) @320
(1940-47)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Chicago Blues (Lonnie Johnson)
102-Friar's Point Blues (Robert Nighthawk)
103-Key to the Highway (Charles Segar)
104-Crawling Kingsnake (Tony Hollins)
105-Let's Try It Again (Joe McCoy)
106-Little Boy Blue (Robert Lockwood Jr.)
107-Tin Pan Alley (Curtis Jones)
108-Peach Tree Blues (Yank Rachell)
109-Bessie Lee Blues (Harmon Ray)
110-Hollow Log Blues (Robert Petway)
111-Pearl Harbor Blues (Doctor Clayton)
112-Things Have Changed (Big Maceo)
113-Dog House Blues (St. Louis Jimmy Oden)
114-Delta Pine Blues (Johnny Shines)
115-Mean Red Spider (Muddy Waters)
116-Hard Day Blues (Muddy Waters)
117-Atomic Bomb Blues (Homer Harris)
118-My Baby Walked Out on Me in 1944 (J.Young)
201-Saturday Evening Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
202-Just One More Time (Walter Davis)
203-Lend Me Your Love (Memphis Slim)
204-Stockyard Blues (Floyd Jones)
205-Keep What You Got (Floyd Jones)
206-Baby Please Don't Go (Big Joe Williams)
207-No More Sweet Potatoes (Willie Dixon)
208-Blue Monday Blues (Eddie Boyd)
209-It's the Blues Baby (Little Walter)
210-Grieving Blues (Tampa Red)
211-Boogie (Snooky Pryor)
212-Ora Nelle Blues (Othum Brown)
213-I Just Keep Lovin' Her (Little Walter)
214-Walkin' and Drinkin' (Roosevelt Sykes)
215-Ramblin' With That Woman (Washboard Sam)
216-Bring Another Half a Pint (S.B.Williamson)
217-Farewell Little Girl (Sunnyland Slim)
218-Daybreak Blues (Memphis Minnie)
VA-Chicago Blues (1940-47) @192-320
Chicago Blues:
A Living History
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-My Little Machine (Billy Boy Arnold)
102-She's Love Crazy (Billy Boy Arnold)
103-Night Watchman Blues (Billy Boy Arnold)
104-Chicago Breakdown (Johnny Iguana)
105-Feel Like Going Home (John Primer)
106-I Believe (Lurrie Bell)
107-Moanin' at Midnight (John Primer)
108-Three O'clock Blues (Mike Avery)
109-Memphis Slim USA (Billy Boy Arnold)
110-Hate to See You Go (Billy Branch)
201-Sugar Sweet (John Primer)
202-Can't Stand to See You Go (John Primer)
203-I Wish You Would (Billy Boy Arnold)
204-Your Imagination (John Primer)
205-My Love Will Never Die (Lurrie Bell)
206-Hoodoo Man Blues (Billy Branch)
207-Hooking It (Billy Flynn)
208-Out of Bad Luck (Mike Avery)
209-One More Mile (Billy Branch)
210-The Healer (Carlos Johnson)
211-Damn Right I've Got the Blues (Lurrie Bell)
VA-2009-Chicago Blues @ALAC.CD1-2
The (R)evolution Continues
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-He's a Jelly Roll Baker (Billy Boy Arnold)
102-I'll Be Up Again Someday (Billy Boy Arnold)
103-She Don't Love Me That Way (Billy Boy Arnold)
104-Canary Bird (John Primer)
105-Chicago Bound (John Primer)
106-Stockyard Blues (Lurrie Bell)
107-Diamonds At Your Feet (Lurrie Bell)
108-Rocket 88 (Billy Branch)
109-Reelin' and Rockin' (John Primer)
110-Medley Mellow Down Easy_Bo Diddley (B.Branch)
201-First Time I Met The Blues (Buddy Guy)
202-Keep a Drivin' (Magic Slim)
203-Easy Baby (Mike Avery)
204-Howlin' For My Baby (John Primer)
205-My Daily Wish (Billy Boy Arnold)
206-Yonder Wall (Billy Branch)
207-Be Careful How You Vote (Zora Young)
208-Somebody Loan Me A Dime (Carlos Johnson)
209-Got to Leave Chi-Town (Lurrie Bell)
210-Don't Take Advantage of Me (R.B.Brooks)
211-Ain't Enough Comin' In (Carlos Johnson)
212-Make These Blues Survive (Ronnie Baker Brooks)
213-The Blues Had a Baby (They Named it Rock&Roll)
......(Arnold - Primer - Branch - L.Bell)
VA-Chicago Blues-A Living History (R)evolution (2CD) @FLAC
Chicago Blues At Home
TRACKS
1-Going Back To The Ghetto (Louis Myers)
2-Mean Old World (John Littlejohn)
3-Greyhound Bus (Eddie Taylor)
4-Stop Breaking Down (Louis Myers)
5-Train Fare Home (Bob Myers)
6-Ludella (Jimmy Rogers)
7-Ramblin' (Johnny Shines)
8-The Moon Is Rising (John Littlejohn)
9-Tell Me Who (Homesick James Williamson)
10-Short Haired Woman (Louis Myers)
11-Back Door Friend (Jimmy Rogers)
12-Right Kind Of Life (Bob Myers)
13-Slidin' (John Littlejohn)
14-Mean Red Spider (Louis Myers)
15-Just A Snap Boogie (Louis Myers)
16-What Have I Done (Jimmy Rogers)
17-Jackson Town (Eddie Taylor)
18-Tell Me Baby (Eddie Taylor)
VA-Chicago Blues At Home @320
Chicago Blues Band
TRACKS
01-Crawling King Snake (John Lee Hooker)
02-Dimples (J.L.Hooker)
03-It Serves Me Right to Suffer (J.L.Hooker)
04-Maudie, I Miss You So Bad Baby (J.L.Hooker)
05-Boom, Boom, I'm Gonna Shoot You Down
....(John Lee Hooker)
06-Chicago Boogie Style (John Lee Hooker)
07-She's Got a Thing Goin' On (Sunnyland Slim)
08-29 Ways (Willie Dixon)
09-Wee Wee Hours (Clifton James)
10-I Do Believe (Johnny Shines)
11-Fat Mama (Johnny Shines)
12-Re Boogie (Johnny Shines)
VA-Chicago Blues Band @320
(Thanks to Xyros)
Chicago Blues Festival
TRACKS
01-Buddies Blues (Buddy Guy)
02-Blue Monday (Buddy Guy)
03-Everyday I Have The Blues (Buddy Guy)
04-Woman Blues (Buddy Guy)
05-Satisfaction (Buddy Guy)
06-Messin' With The Kid (Buddy Guy & Junior
Wells)
07-No Use Cryin' (Buddy Guy & Junior Wells)
08-Just To Be With You (Buddy Guy & Junior
Wells)
09-Junior's Shuffle (Buddy Guy & Junior Wells)
10-Out Of Sight (Buddy Guy & Junior Wells)
11-It's Hard For Me To Believe Baby (Otis Rush)
12-May Be The Last Time (Otis Rush)
13-I Feel Good (Otis Rush)
14-Otis' Blues (Otis Rush)
15-Goin' Down Slow (Little Water)
16-Walter's Blues (Little Water)
17-Lovein' You All The Time (Little Water)
18-Blue Mood (Little Water)
VA-Chicago Blues Festival (2006) @FLAC
Chicago Blues Harmonica
Vol.02
TRACKS
01-Look What You Doin' to Me -
Snooky Pryor
02-You Better Keep the Arms Around
Me - S.Pryor
03-Decoration Day - James Cotton,
04-Let's Go Party - Lester
Davenport
05-She's 41 Years Old - Lester
Davenport
06-When My Troubles End - Lester
Davenport
07-I'm Ready - Golden Big Wheeler
08-Dirty Blues - Golden Big
Wheeler
09-Say You Love Me - Dusty Brown
10-Hey Baby - Dusty Brown
11-He Don't Love You - Dusty Brown
12-Come Back to Me - Little Mack
Simmons
13-Don't Slam That Door -
Birmingham Jones
14-My Little Girl - Birmingham
Jones
15-I Was Wondering - Birmingham
Jones
16-Strange City - Birmingham Jones
17-Take You Down Town - Billy
Branch
VA-Chicago Blues Harmonica Vol.02 @ALAC
Chicago Blues
The Chance Era
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Road Trouble (John Lee Hooker)
102-Talkin' Boogie (John Lee Hooker)
103-I Just Keep Loving Her (Little Walter)
104-Homesick (Homesick James Williamson)
105-Williamson Boogie (Homesick James)
106-Which One Do I Love (Arthur B.B. Spires)
107-Rhythm Rock Boogie (A.B.B.Spires)
108-Tired of Being Mistreated (A.B.B. Spires)
109-Just Can't Stay (Willie Nix)
110-All by Myself (Willie Nix)
111-My Baby's Gone (Lazy Bill Lucas)
112-I Can't Eat, Can't Sleep (Lazy Bill Lucas)
113-Combination Boogie (J.B. Hutto)
114-Dim Lights (J.B. Hutto)
115-Things Are So Slow (J.B. Hutto)
116-Johnnie Mae (Homesick James Williamson)
117-Farmer's Blues (Johnny Williams)
118-Lonesome Blues (Johnny Williams)
119-Roll, Tumble and Slip (I Cried) (Willie Nix)
120-Train Time (4 O'Clock Blues) (Willie Nix)
121-Long Lonesome Day (Homesick James Williamson)
122-Late Hours at Midnight (Homesick James)
123-Now She's Gone (J.B. Hutto)
124-Please Mr. Doctor (Jimmy EagerEager)
125-609 Boogie (John Lee Hooker)
201-Miss Lorraine (John Lee Hooker)
202-I Love to Boogie (John Lee Hooker)
203-That's Alright (Little Walter)
204-Lonesome Old Train (Homesick James Williamson)
205-Williamson Shuffle (Homesick James Williamson)
206-About to Lose My Mind (Arthur Big Boy Spires)
207-My Baby Left Me (Arthur Big Boy Spires)
208-Some Day Little Darling (Arthur Big Boy
Spires)
209-Just Can't Stay (Lazy Bill Lucas)
210-I Had a Dream (Lazy Bill Lucas)
211-Price of Love (J.B. Hutto)
212-Pet Cream Man (J.B. Hutto)
213-Lovin' You (J.B. Hutto)
214-Whiskey Headed Woman (J.B. Hutto)
215-12th Street Station (J.B. Hutto)
216-Wartime (Homesick James Williamson)
217-Silver Haired Woman (Johnny Williams)
218-Fat Mouth (Johnny Williams)
219-Nervous Wreck (Willie Nix)
220-No More Love (Willie Nix)
221-The Woman I Love (Homesick James Williamson)
222-Dirty Rat (Homesick James Williamson)
223-Baby Please Don't Throw Me Down (J.B. Hutto)
224-I Should Have Loved Her More
.....(Jimmy Eager & His Trio)
225-Graveyard Blues (John Lee Hooker)
VA-Chicago Blues The Chance Era (2CD) @FLAC
The Vee Jay Era
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Goin' Back (Going Back Home) (Big Joe
Williams)
102-Baby Left Town (Big Joe Williams)
103-Every Woman I Know (Billy The Kid Emerson)
104-Don't Be Careless (Billy The Kid Emerson)
105-The Comeback (Memphis Slim)
106-Steppin' Out (Memphis Slim)
107-Someone to Love Me (Snooky Pryor)
108-You Tried to Ruin Me (Snooky Pryor)
109-Oh Baby (J.B. Lenoir)
110-Blue Evening (L.C. McKinley)
111-I'm So Satisfied (L.C. McKinley)
112-Gotta Find My Baby (Memphis Slim)
113-Messin' Around (Memphis Slim)
114-Kissing at Midnight (Billy Boy Arnold)
115-Don't Stay Out All Night (Billy Boy Arnold)
116-School Days (Floyd Jones)
117-Ain't Times Hard (Floyd Jones)
118-Tomorrow Never Comes (Billy The Kid Emerson)
119-Don't Start Me Lyin' (Billy The Kid Emerson)
120-If You Won't Stay Home (Billy The Kid Emerson)
121-Blue and Lonesome (Memphis Slim)
122-Slim's Blues (Memphis Slim)
123-Going by the River, Pt. 1 (Jimmy Reed)
124-Going by the River, Pt. 2 (Jimmy Reed)
125-You'll Always Have a Home (Eddie Taylor)
201-King's Highway (Big Joe Williams)
202-Eula Mae (Big Joe Williams)
203-You Never Miss Your Water (B.The Kid Emerson)
204-Somebody Show Me (Billy The Kid Emerson)
205-Mother Earth (Memphis Slim)
206-Wish Me Well (Memphis Slim)
207-No More Doggin' (Rosco Gordon)
208-Just a Little Bit (Rosco Gordon)
209-Down with It (L.C. McKinley)
210-Lonely (L.C. McKinley)
211-Lend Me Your Love (Memphis Slim)
212-Sassy Mae (Memphis Slim)
213-Here's My Picture (Billy Boy Arnold)
214-Prisoner's Plea (Billy Boy Arnold)
215-Judgement Day (Snooky Pryor)
216-Floyd's Blues (Floyd Jones)
217-Any Old Lonesome Day (Floyd Jones)
218-The Pleasure Is All Mine (Billy The Kid
Emerson)
219-Do Yourself a Favor (Billy The Kid Emerson)
220-Do the Chicken (Billy The Kid Emerson)
221-Rockin' the House (Memphis Slim)
222-My Gal Keeps Me Crying (Memphis Slim)
223-Wheel and Deal (John Lee Hooker)
224-Crawlin' Black Spider (John Lee Hooker)
225-Ride 'Em on Down (Eddie Taylor)
VA-Chicago Blues The Vee Jay Era (2CD) @FLAC
The Golden Era
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-I Just Keep Loving Her (Little Walter)
102-Ora Nelle Blues (Othum Brown)
103-Blue Baby (Little Walter)
104-Mu Baby Walked Out (Johnny Young)
105-Stockyard Blues (Floyd Jones)
106-Boogie (Snooky & Moody)
107-Dark Road (Floyd Jones)
108-Five Long Years (Eddie Boyd)
109-Mojo Boogie (J. B. Lenoir)
110-Evening Sun (Johnny Shines)
111-Brutal Hearted Woman (Johnny Shines)
112-I´m Looking For A Woman (L.Hudson)
113-Please, Mister Doctor (Tampa Red)
114-Just Can´t Stay (Willie Nix)
115-Combination Boogie (J. B. Hutto)
116-Things Are So Slow (J. B. Hutto)
117-You Don´t Have To Go (Jimmy Reed)
118-Bad Boy (Eddie Taylor)
119-Aw Baby (Robert Lockwood)
120-I Was Fooled (Billy Boy Arnold)
121-Big Town Playboy (Eddie Taylor)
122-Judgement Day (Snooky Pryor)
201-I Can't Quit You Baby (Otis Rush)
202-Have A Good Time (Walter Horton)
203-It's You Baby (Sunnyland Slim)
204-Fishing In My Pond (Lee Jackson)
205-It Hurts Me Too (Elmore James)
206-All Your Love (Magic Sam)
207-Row Your Boat (Charles Clark)
208-All My Whole Life (Magic Sam)
209-Checkin' On My Baby (Otis Rush)
210-Call Me (If You Need Me) (Shakey Jake)
211-Double Trouble (Otis Rush)
212-This Is The End (Buddy Guy)
213-Baby, What You Want Me to Do (J.Reed)
214-Wish Me Well (Memphis Slim)
215-Dust My Broom (Elmore James)
216-Little By Little (Junior Wells)
217-Prison Bars All Around Me (J.Wells)
218-Will My Man Be Home Tonight (L.Offitt)
219-Blues In D Natural (Earl Hooker)
220-Messin' With the Kid (Junior Wells)
221-Crossroads (Homesick James)
222-Rough Dried Woman ('Big' Mac & H.Sumlin)
VA-Chicago Blues The Golden Era (2CD) @320
(Thanks to Motown Fats)
Chicago Blues Harmonica Project
More Rare Gems
TRACKS
01-Shade Tree Mechanic (Reginald Cooper)
02-Ooh Baby, Hold Me (Charlie Love)
03-Kill That Mouse (Harmonica Hinds)
04-Can't Stand It No More (Little Arthur
Duncan)
05-Gangster Of Love (Jeff Taylor & Russ
Green)
06-I've Got To Be With You Tonight (Big D)
07-Sunday Morning Blues (Harmonica Hinds)
08-Give Me Back That Wig (Reginald Cooper)
09-Honest I Do (Jeff Taylor)
10-Well You Know (Big D)
11-The 12 Year Old Boy (Charlie Love)
12-Gone To Main Street (Little Arthur Duncan)
VA-Chicago Blues Harmonica Project More Rare Gems
@FLAC
Chicago Blues Live
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Got to Move (Homesick James and His
Dusters)
A2-Early One Morning (Homesick James
& Dusters)
A3-Woman I Love (Homesick James and
His Dusters)
A4-Things I Used to Do (Detroit
Junior's Blues Band)
A5-Call My Job (The Detroit Junior's
Blues Band)
A6-Cool Water Blues (Detroit Junior's
Blues Band)
B1-Mama Talk to You Daughter
....(Brewer Philips Down Home Blues
Band)
B2-Baby You Don't Have to Go
....(Brewer Philips Down Home Blues
Band)
B3-Boogie Chillum
....(Brewer Philips Down Home Blues
Band)
B4-Hip Shakin (J.B. Hutto & the
Houserockers)
B5-It's Too Much (J.B. Hutto & the
Houserockers)
B6-You Must Be Crazy (J.B.Hutto &
Houserockers)
VA-Chicago Blues Live (LP) @FLAC
Chicago Blues Night
TRACKS
01-Bright Lights Big City (D.Farr)
02-Worried Life Blues (Deitra
Farr)
03-Queen Bee (Deitra Farr)
04-One Eyed Woman (Tommy
Mccracken)
05-I'll Take Care Of You
(T.Mccracken)
06-Cold Blood (Tommy Mccracken)
07-Having A Good Time Momma
(K.Davis)
08-I've Been There Before
(K.Davis)
09-Hoodoo Man Blues (Chicago Beau)
10-Help Me (Chicago Beau)
VA-Chicago Blues Night @FLAC
Chicago Blues Nights
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Welfare Line (Jimmy Dawkins)
102-You Don't Love Me (Jimmy Dawkins)
103-Down in Virginia (Eddie Taylor)
104-Lucky You [#] (Eddie Taylor)
105-Millionaire Blues (Hip Linkchan)
106-Hip's Jam [#] (Hip Linkchan)
107-All Right the Way You Do (H.Linkchan)
108-Sweet Home Chicago [#] (Hip Linkchan)
109-So Glad You're Mine (John Littlejohn)
110-All I Want (John Littlejohn)
111-Little by Little (Jimmy Johnson)
112-Lucille (Jimmy Johnson)
113-I Want Some (Alabama Junior Pettis)
114-Hide Away (Hip Linkchan)
201-Let's Jam (Eddy Clearwater)
202-I Came up the Hard Way (E.Clearwater)
203-Three Ways to Skin a Cat
(E.Clearwater)
204-Let's Boogie (Eddy Clearwater)
205-Opening [#] (Eddie Taylor)
206-Red Light [#] (Eddie Taylor)
207-Big Town Playboy [#] (Eddie Taylor)
208-Jackson Town Blues [#] (Eddie Taylor)
209-Train Fare Home [#] (Eddie Taylor)
210-Route 66 [#] (Eddie Taylor)
211-Tell Me Mama [#] (Eddie Taylor)
212-Blues for Luc [#] (Eddie Taylor)
213-Blow Wind Blow [#] (Eddie Taylor)
VA-Chicago Blues Nights @FLAC.Vol.1-2
Chicago Blues: The 50's
TRACKS
01-I Can't Quit You Baby (Otis Rush)
02-Prison Bars All Around Me (Junior Wells)
03-Dust My Broom (Elmore James)
04-I Feel So Good (J.B. Lenoir)
05-Crossroads (Homesick James)
06-Bright Lights, Big City (Jimmy Reed)
07-It's You Baby (Sunnyland Slim)
08-Country Boy Blues (Otis Spann)
09-Like Heaven To Me (Koko Taylor)
10-Blues In D Natural (Earl Hooker)
11-Key To The Highway (Big Bill Broonzy)
12-Set A Date (Homesick James)
13-Baby, Please Don't Go (Big Joe Williams)
14-Double Trouble (Otis Rush)
15-Say You're Leaving (Fenton Robinson)
16-I'm Not Going Home (Lonnie Brooks)
17-Wild Moments (Earl Hooker)
18-Out Of Bad Luck (Magic Sam)
19-Happy I Long To Be (Betty Everett)
20-Do The Chicken (Earl Hooker)
21-I Don't Care Who Knows (Harold Burrage)
22-Yea Yea (Earl Hooker)
23-Have A Good Time (Walter Horton)
24-Fishin' In My Pond (Lee Jackson)
25-Hard Times (Mighty Joe Young)
26-Can't Afford To Do It (Homesick James)
VA-Chicago Blues The 50's @320
Chicago Blues:
The 60's
TRACKS
01-Crossroads (Homesick James)
02-You Can't Love Me (T.V. Slim)
03-I Feel So Good (J.B. Lenoir)
04-Honky Tonky (Koko Taylor)
05-The Way I Feel (Detroit Junior)
06-Call My Job (Detroit Junior)
07-Too Many Cooks (Jesse Fortune)
08-Good Things (Jesse Fortune)
09-Heavy Heart Beat (Jesse Fortune)
10-Oh Mama (Lillian Offitt)
11-I Cry For You (Harold Burrage)
12-Say Your're Leavin (Various Artists)
13-New Orleans Blues (Willie Mabon)
14-Some More (Willie Mabon)
15-Something For Nothing (Willie Mabon)
16-Hard Times (Mighty Joe Young)
17-Ramblin Woman (Big Moose)
18-You Better Stop (Andrew Brown)
19-Somebody Gotta Pay (Willie Mabon)
20-Some Time I Wonder (Willie Mabon)
21-My Baby's Sweet (Homesick James)
22-Like Heaven To Me (Koko Taylor)
VA-Chicago Blues In The 1960s @320
Chicago Blues:
The Beginning
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Hard Day Blues (Muddy Waters)
A2-Delta Pine Blues (Johnny Shines)
A3-Come To Me, Baby (James Clark)
A4-Atomic Bomb Blues (Homer Harris)
A5-Ride, Ride, Mama (Johnny Shines)
A6-Jitterbug Blues (Muddy Waters)
B1-I'm Gonna Cut Your Head (Homer Harris)
B2-Evil-Hearted Woman Blues (Johnny Shines)
B3-Burying Ground Blues (Muddy Waters)
B4-You Can't Make The Grade (James Clark)
B5-Tennessee Woman Blues (Johnny Shines)
B6-Tomorrow Will Be To Late (Homer Harris)
VA-Chicago Blues The Beginning (LP) @320
Chicago Boogie
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-I Just Keep Loving Her (Take 1) (J.Rogers
& L.Walter)
A2-I Just Keep Loving Her (Take 2) (J.Rogers
& L.Walter)
A3-Ora Nelle Blues (Take 1) (O.Brown &
L.Walter)
A4-Ora Nelle Blues (Take 2) (O.Brown &
L.Walter)
A5-Money Taking Woman (Take 1) (J.Young &
J.Williams)
A6-Money Taking Woman (Take 2) (J.Young &
J.Williams)
A7-Worried Man Blues (Johnny Williams &
Johnny Young)
B1-Little Store Blues (Take 1) (J.Rogers &
L.Walter)
B2-Little Store Blues (Take 2) (J.Rogers &
L.Walter)
B3-Christmas Time Blues (Boll Weevil)
B4-Thinkin' Blues (Boll Weevil)
B5-Harlem Hound (Sleepy John Estes)
B6-Stone Blind (Sleepy John Estes)
B7-Olds 98 Blues (Johnny Temple)
VA-Chicago Boogie (LP) @FLAC
Chicago Down Home Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-I Ain't Got You (Jimmy Reed)
A2-She Don't Want Me No More (Jimmy Reed)
A3-Come On Baby (Jimmy Reed)
A4-I Don't Go For That (Jimmy Reed)
A5-I Wanna Be Loved (Jimmy Reed)
A6-I'm Going Up Side Your Head (Jimmy Reed)
A7-When You're Doing Allright (Jimmy Reed)
B1-You're Gonna Need Me (Morris Pejoe)
B2-Hurt My Feelings (Morris Pejoe)
B3-Goin' Back Home (Big Joe Williams)
B4-My Baby Left Town (Big Joe Williams)
B5-Kings Highway (Big Joe Williams)
B6-Eula Mae (Big Joe Williams)
VA-Chicago Down Home Blues (LP) @320
Chicago Down Home Harmonica
Vol.1
TRACKS
01-Go Away (John Brim (James Dalton
Hca))
02-That Ain't Right (John Brim (James
Dalton Hca))
03-The Morning Before Day (Mojo
Buford)
04-Memphis to Maxwell (Big John
Wrencher)
05-Tell Me Darling (Big John Wrencher)
06-Never Leave My Homework Undone
(L.M.Simmons)
07-Teddy Bear Blues (Little Eddie
Newell)
08-Do You Want Me to Cry (E.Taylor
& J.Reed)
09-I Need My Baby Blues (Big Walter
Horton)
10-Can't Help Myself (Big Walter
Horton)
11-La Cucuracha (Big Walter Horton)
12-You're the Sweetest Girl I Ever
Knew (S.Willis)
13-Next Time You See Me (Little Mack
Simmons)
14-My Walking Blues (Little Mack
Simmons)
15-You Lied to Me Baby (Sammy Lewis)
16-The Skrooch (Little Eddie Newell)
17-I Got My Eyes on You (Smokey
Smothers)
18-Bleeding Heart (J.L. Smith)
19-Messing With the Kid (Mojo Buford)
20-Blue Light (Little Mack Simmons)
21-Drinking Again (Birmingham Jones)
22-I'm Sitting Here (Eddie Taylor
(Jimmy Reed)
23-The Mix Up (Little Sonny)
VA-Chicago Down Home Harmonica Vol.1 @FLAC
Chicago Guitar Killers
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Stick Around (Buddy Guy)
A2-Little Boy Blue (Albert King)
A3-Frog Hop (Earl Hooker)
A4-She Knows How To Love (Robert Nighthawk)
A5-Recession Blues (B.B. King)
A6-Ooh-Wee Baby (Otis Rush)
A7-Hooked On Love (Jody Williams)
B1-I Won't Be Worried No More (Otis Rush)
B2-Guitar Rhumba (Earl Hooker)
B3-Someday (Robert Nighthawk)
B4-Buddy's Boogie (Buddy Guy)
B5-Sweet Woman (Albert King)
B6-Tickle Britches (B.B. King)
B7-$100 Bill (Buddy Guy) (Buddy Guy)
VA-Chicago Guitar Killers @FLAC
Chicago Is Just That Way
(1938-54)
(4CD)
TRACKS
101-It's A Brand New Boogie (Tampa Red)
102-When Things Go Wrong With You (Tampa Red)
103-Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is (B.Maceo)
104-That's Her Own Business (Tampa Red)
105-1950 Blues (Tampa Red)
106-It's Good Like That (Tampa Red)
107-Love Her With A Feelin' (Tampa Red)
108-New Deal Blues (Tampa Red)
109-Don't Blame Shorty For That (Tampa Red)
110-Sweet Little Angel (Tampa Red)
111-She's Dynamite (Tampa Red)
112-Pretty Baby Blues (Tampa Red)
113-Early In The Morning (Tampa Red)
114-Boogie Woogie Woman (Tampa Red)
115-I Won't Let Her Do It (Tampa Red)
116-Green And Lucky Blues (Tampa Red)
117-I'm Gonna Put You Down (Tampa Red)
118-But I Forgive You (Tampa Red)
119-Too Late Too Long (Tampa Red)
120-I'll Never Let you Go (Tampa Red)
121-Got A Mind To Leave This Town (Tampa Red)
122-Please Mr. Doctor (Tampa Red)
123-I Should Have Loved Her More (Tampa Red)
124-So Crazy About You Baby (Tampa Red)
125-If She Don't Come Back (Tampa Red)
126-Big Stars Falling Blues (Tampa Red)
127-Rambler's Blues (Tampa Red)
128-Evalena (Tampa Red)
201-Kidman Blues (Big Maceo)
202-Bedroom Blues (Sippie Wallace)
203-Buzz Me (Sippie Wallace)
204-Tennessee Woman Blues (Johnny Shines)
205-Delta Pine Blues (Johnny Shines)
206-Ride, Ride Mama (Johnny Shines)
207-Evil Hearted Woman Blues (Johnny Shines)
208-(Now I) Got The Blues (Memphis Slim)
209-Don't Ration My Love (Memphis Slim)
210-Mistake In Life (Memphis Slim)
211-Grinder Man Blues (Memphis Slim)
212-Roll Dem Bones (Jazz Gillum)
213-My Woman's A Pearl Diver (Jimmie Gordon)
214-Jumping At The Club Blue Flame (J.Gordon)
215-Mean Red Spider (Muddy Waters)
216-Jitterbug Blues (Muddy Waters)
217-Hard Day Blues (Muddy Waters)
218-Burying Ground Blues (Muddy Waters)
219-Horse Shoe Boogie (Lee Brown)
220-Ruby Moore Blues (Lee Brown)
221-Lowland Blues (Lee Brown)
222-Round The World Boogie (Lee Brown)
223-That's All Right (Big Boy Crudup)
224-Blues What Am, The (Jazz Gillum)
225-I AIn't Done Nothing Wrong (St.L.Jimmy)
226-Going Down Slow (St. Louis Jimmy)
227-Stockyard Blues (Floyd Jones)
228-Keep What You Got (Floyd Jones)
301-Jivin' Boogie (Sunnyland Slim)
302-Brown Skin Woman (Sunnyland Slim)
303-5 Foot 4 Gal (Sunnyland Slim)
304-I've Done You Wrong (Sunnyland Slim)
305-Worried Man Blues (Johnny Williams)
306-Money Taking Woman (Johnny Young)
307-Bring Another Half A Pint (S.B.Williamson I)
308-Better Cut That Out (Sonny Boy Williamson I)
309-Blue Monday Blues (Eddie Boyd)
310-Lowland Blues (Roosevelt Sykes)
311-Savoy Boogie (Roosevelt Sykes)
312-Candy Man Blues (Roosevelt Sykes)
313-Why Should I Cry (Roosevelt Sykes)
314-Hard Times (Floyd Jones)
315-School Days (Floyd Jones)
316-Boogie (Snooky & Moody)
317-Telephone Blues (Snooky & Moody)
318-Little Store Blues (Jimmy Rogers)
319-The House Rockers-Lovin' Man Blues (L.Mae)
320-One Doggone Reason (St. Louis Jimmy)
321-Coming Up Fast (St. Louis Jimmy)
322-Blue Baby (Little Walter)
323-I Want My Baby (Little Walter)
324-Let Me Ride Your Mule (Man Young)
325-My Baby Walked Out (Man Young)
326-Chicago Is Just That Way (Eddie Boyd)
327-I Love My Whiskey (Big Bill Broonzy)
328-Water Coast Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
401-Look What You are Today (Jazz Gillum)
402-Lie Is Dangerous, A (Jazz Gillum)
403-Hand Me Down My Walking Cane (B.B.Crudup)
404-Big City Blues (Big Maceo)
405-Do You Remember (Big Maceo)
406-Just Tell Me Baby (Big Maceo)
407-One Sunday Morning (Big Maceo)
408-That's All Right (Jimmy Rogers)
409-I'm In Love (Jimmy Rogers)
410-Boogie Man (Willie Mabon)
411-It Keeps Rainin' (Willie Mabon)
412-Boogy Fool (Snooky Pryor)
413-Raisin' Sand (Snooky Pryor)
414-Why Did I Make You Cry (Memphis Minnie)
415-Kidman Blues (Memphis Minnie)
416-Ludella (Jimmy Rogers)
417-Boll Weevil (Baby Face Leroy Foster)
418-Red Headed Woman (Baby Face Leroy Foster)
419-Rollin' And Tumblin' Part.1 (Leroy Foster)
420-Rollin' And Tumblin' Part 2 (Leroy Foster)
421-Bad Acting Woman (Little Walter)
422-Just Keep Loving Her (Little Walter)
423-Wine-O-Woman (Tony Hollins)
424-Crawlin' King Snake (Tony Hollins)
425-Leavin' Day (Big Bill Broonzy)
426-Southbound Train (Big Bill Broonzy)
427-(I'm Gonna) Dig Myself A Hole (R.Lockwood)
428-Dust My Broom (Robert Lockwood)
VA-Chicago Is Just That Way (1938-54) (4CD) @320
Chicago Jump
(LP)
^
TRACKS
A1-Do You Love Me (Dusty Brown)
A2-Will You Forgive Me Baby (Dusty Brown)
A3-Please Don't Go (Dusty Brown)
A4-Well You Know I Love You (Dusty Brown)
A5-Things Can't Stay the Same (Doc Terry)
A6-Doctor Boogie (Doc Terry)
A7-Who Do Blues (Doc Terry)
B1-Chicago Jump (Jimmie Lee Robinson)
B2-All of My Life (Jimmie Lee Robinson)
B3-Times Is Getting Hard (Jimmie Lee Robinson)
B4-Twist It Baby (Jimmie Lee Robinson)
B5-What in the World (John Littlejohn)
B6-Can't Be Still (John Littlejohn)
VA-Chicago Jump @FLAC
Chicago Kings
Return To 50's
TRACKS
01-Off The Wall (Marion Walter Jacobs)
02-You're The One (Jimmy Rogers)
03-Blue Light (Marion Walter Jacobs)
04-Can't Get No Grindin' (Memphis Minnie)
05-Act Like You Love Me (Jimmy Rogers)
06-Blues After Hours (Pee Wee Crayton)
07-Blow Wind Blow (McKinley Morganfield)
08-Long Distance Call (McKinley
Morganfield)
09-Nobody But You (Marion Walter Jacobs)
10-What Have I Done (Jimmy Rogers)
11-Hard Hearted Woman (Walter Shakey
Horton)
12-Don't Start Me Talkin' (Aleck Miller)
13-Mojo Boogie (Chicago Kings)
14-Telephone Blues (George Harmonica
Smith)
VA-Chicago Kings Return To 50's @320
(Thanks to Rippin' Frog)
Chicago Rock
(2LPs)
1st version
- 2nd version
TRACKS
A1-Uncle John (Wild Child Gipson)
A2-Sittin' Here Cryin' (Wild Child Gipson)
A3-Give Me Back My Ring (Big Daddy Simpson)
A4-Let Your Hair Down Baby (Big Daddy Simpson)
A5-Boogie Woogie Baby (Clear Waters)
A6-Cool Water (Clear Waters)
A7-Wobble Loo (Ray Agee)
A8-To Proof My Love (Tv Slim)
B1-Here's My Picture (Billy Boy Arnold)
B2-You've Got Me Wrong (Billy Boy Arnold)
B3-I Wish You Would (Billy Boy Arnold)
B4-Betty Jean (Harold Burrage)
B5-Hound Dog (C.Jackson & Hound Dogs)
B6-Has a Chicken Got a Leg (C.Jackson & Hound Dogs)
B7-She Don't Want Me No More (Jimmy Reed)
B8-I Don't Go for That (Jimmy Reed)
A1-Ain't That a Shame (Eddy Clearwater)
A2-Cool Water (Eddy Clearwater)
A3-Dancin' Time (Eddy Clearwater)
A4-Baby Please (Eddy Clearwater)
A5-Broken Heart (Mack Simmons)
A6-I Don't Understand You Woman (Sy Perry)
A7-Don't Look Now (Wilbur Hi-Fi White)
B1-Drivin' Wheel (Mack Simmons)
B2-I Don't Really Have the Blues (Sy Perry)
B3-Inflation Blues (Little Wolf Jr.)
B4-I Cry (Eddie Boyd)
B5-Vacation From the Blues (Eddie Boyd)
B6-Midnight Shuffle (Armand Jump Jackson)
B7-Something Is Going Wrong (Sunnyland Slim)
VA-Chicago Rock (1st version) (LP) @FLAC
VA-Chicago Rock with Jump Jackson & Friends (2nd version)
(LP) @FLAC
Chicago Soul
Vol.1 (1950-62)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Hi Yo Silver (Harold Burrage)
102-Play It Cool (The Spaniels)
103-Could It Be You (Four Tops)
104-For Your Precious Love (Jerry Butler)
105-Billy's Blues, Part 2 (Billy Stewart)
106-I'll Weep No More (Betty Everett)
107-Satisfied (Harold Burrage)
108-Never Felt This Way Before (Sheppards)
109-Senorita I Love You (The Impressions)
110-I Want to Know (Sugar Pie Desanto)
111-Crying for My Baby (Harold Burrage)
112-I've Got a Girl (Major Lance)
113-He Will Break Your Heart (Jerry Butler)
114-Tragic (The Sheppards)
115-These Tears (Mary Johnson)
116-If I Can't Have You (Etta James)
117-Say That You Love Me (The Impressions)
118-Where Is She (Dodd Hicks)
119-So Mean to Me (Little Milton)
120-Stop Giving Your Man Away (Joyce Davis)
121-Waiting for Charlie to Come Home (E.James)
122-Better Tell Him No (The Starlets)
123-Gypsy Woman (The Impressions)
124-Your Friends (Dee Clark)
125-Oh Cindy (The Vibrations)
126-Forgotten (The Sheppards)
127-Oh What a Way to Be Loved (Daylighters)
128-New Rockin' Baby (Chaunteurs)
129-Be Ever Wonderful (Ted Taylor)
130-I Got to Get Away From It All (M.Collier)
201-The Town I Live In (Mckinley Mitchell)
202-I Got a Claim on You Baby (Betty Everett)
203-I'm the One Who Loves You (Impressions)
204-I Don't Want to Suffer (Walter Jackson)
205-Ask Me (Sugar Pie Desanto)
206-Can't Take No More (Ted Taylor)
207-Master Key (Harold Burrage)
208-I'm So Glad (Mckinley Mitchell)
209-Your Love Is Important to Me (B.Everett)
210-Make It Easy on Yourself (Jerry Butler)
211-Could This Be Love (Cicero Blake)
212-Mama Didn't Lie (The Fascinations)
213-Nite Owl (The Dukays)
214-Can't Work No Longer (The Impressions)
215-Something's Got a Hold on Me (E.James)
216-Cool Breeze (The Daylighters)
217-Father Knows Best (The Radiants)
218-Message to Martha (Jerry Butler)
219-The Flea (The Five Du-Tones)
220-The Bird (The Dutones)
221-I Lost a Love (Dorothy Prince)
222-Pushover (Etta James)
223-Please Love Me (Betty Everett)
224-We Girls (Jan Bradley)
225-Tear for Tear (Gene Chandler)
226-Please Change Your Mind (The Five Du-Tones)
227-Don't Let Her Take My Baby (Mitty Collier)
228-Why Not Tonight (Dorothy Prince)
229-One Day I'll Show You (The Radiants)
230-Delilah (Major Lance)
231-Fat Boy (Billy Stewart)
VA-Chicago Soul Vol.1 (1950-62) (2CD) @FLAC
Chicago:
The Blues Today
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-Help Me (Tribute to S.B.Williamson)
102-It Hurts Me Too (When Things Go Wrong)
103-Messin' With The Kid
104-Vietcong Blues
105-All Night Long
106-Going Ahead
107-Please Help
108-Too Much Alcohol
109-Married Woman Blues
110-That's The Truth
111-Marie
112-Burning Fire
113-S.P. Blues
114-Sometime I Wonder
115-Spann's Stomp
201-Cotton Crop Blues (The James Cotton Blues Band)
202-The Blues Keep Falling (James Cotton Blues Band)
203-Love Me or Leave (The James Cotton Blues Band)
204-Rocket 88 (The James Cotton Blues Band)
205-West Helena Blues (The James Cotton Blues Band)
206-Everything's Going to Turn Out Alright (Otis
Rush)
207-It's A Mean Old World (The Otis Rush Blues Band)
208-I Can't Quit You Baby (The Otis Rush Blues Band)
209-Rock (The Otis Rush Blues Band)
210-It's My Own Fault (The Otis Rush Blues Band)
211-Dust My Broom (Homesick James and His Dusters)
212-Somebody Been Talkin' (H.James & Dusters)
213-Set A Date (Homesick James and His Dusters)
214-So Mean to Me (H.James and Dusters)
301-One More Time (J.Young's South Side Blues Band)
302-Kid Man Blues (J.Young's South Side Blues Band)
303-My Black Mare (J.Young's South Side Blues Band)
304-Stealin' Back (J.Young's South Side Blues Band)
305-I Got Mine In Time (J.Young's South Side Blues
Band)
306-Tighten Up On It (J.Young's South Side Blues
Band)
307-Dynaflow Blues (The Johnny Shines Blues Band)
308-Black Spider Blues (The Johnny Shines Blues
Band)
309-Layin' Down My Shoes And Clothes (Johnny Shines)
310-If I Get Lucky (The Johnny Shines Blues Band)
311-Rockin' My Boogie (Big Walter Horton)
312-Mr. Boweevil (The Johnny Shines Blues Band)
313-Hey, Hey (The Johnny Shines Blues Band)
VA-Chicago The Blues Today @ALAC.CD1-3
Chicago Urban Blues
(1923-45)
TRACKS
01-Chicago Bound Blues (Ida Cox)
02-Suitcase Blues (Hersal Thomas)
03-Bedroom Blues (Sippie Wallace)
04-Sport Model Mama (Bertha Chippie Hill, Richard
M.Jones)
05-Honky Tonk Train Blues (Meade Lux Lewis)
06-Pine Top Blues (Sippie Wallace)
07-I Wonder Where My Easy Rider's Gone (Sippie
Wallace)
08-Come On Mama (Hannah May)
09-Squat It (Memphis Minnie)
10-Feather Bed Blues (Bumble Bee Slim)
11-Big Bill Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
12-Down In The Alley (Bob Robinson)
13-My Stove's In Good Condition (Lil Johnson)
14-We Gonna Pitch A Boogie Woogie (Harlem Hamfats)
15-Cold Winter Blues (Kokomo Arnold)
16-East St Louis Blues (Faber SmithJimmy Yancey)
17-She Fooled Me (Washboard Sam)
18-Romance in the Dark (Lillian Lil Green)
19-Beer Drinking Women (Memphis Slim)
20-Worried Life Blues (Big Maceo Merriweather)
21-Million Years Blues (Sonny Boy Williamson I)
22-Classy Mae Blues (Tommy McClennan)
23-Down South Blues (Jazz Gillum)
24-Watch Shorty (Lonnie Johnson)
25-This Tavern Boogie (Roosevelt Sykes)
VA-Chicago Urban Blues (1923-45) @FLAC
Christmas Blues
2016
TRACKS
01-Back Door Santa (B.B. King)
02-Merry Christmas, Baby (Charles Brown)
03-Christmas Blues (Canned Heat)
04-Blues For Christmas (Single Version) (J.L.Hooker)
05-O Little Town Of Bethlehem (Sis.Rosetta Tharpe)
06-Christmas (Chuck Berry)
07-I'll Be Home For Christmas (B.B. King)
08-Good Morning Blues (Jimmy Rushing)
09-Let's Make Christmas Merry, Baby (Amos Milburn)
10-Christmas Celebration (B.B. King)
11-Santa Claus (Sonny Boy Williamson II)
12-Merry Christmas, Baby (B.B. King)
13-Spending Christmas (Chuck Berry)
14-You Are My Christmas (Single Version) (B.B.Bland)
15-Christmas Comes But Once A Year (B.B. King)
VA-Christmas Blues (2016) @320
2020
TRACKS
01-Merry, Merry Christmas (Koko Taylor)
02-The Little Drummer Boy (Elvin Bishop)
03-Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin' (Tinsley Ellis)
04-Christmas Fais Do Do (Marcia Ball)
05-Silent Night (Charlie Musselwhite)
06-Christmas Party (W.C. Clark)
07-Stay A Little Longer, Santa (Shemekia Copeland)
08-Christmas Time (Lil' Ed & The Blues Imperials)
09-Snowed In (Albert Collins)
10-Christmas Blues A' Comin' (Dan Crary)
11-Fattening Up The Turkey (Dave Hole)
12-Deck The Halls With Boogie Woogie (Katie Webster)
13-Christmas Snow (Michael Burks)
14-Merry Christmas From The Family (Robert Earl Keen)
15-One Parent Christmas (Saffire The Uppity Blues Women)
16-It's Christmas Time Again (Little Charlie &
Nightcats)
17-A Bluesman's Christmas (Coco Montoya)
18-New Years Day (Allison Moorer)
19-All I Want For Christmas (Lonnie Brooks)
20-Please Let Me Be Your Santa Claus (William Clarke)
21-Back Door Santa (The Holmes Brothers)
22-Christmas (Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown)
23-Zydeco Christmas (C.J. Chenier & Red Hot Louisiana
Band)
24-Santa Claus, Do You Ever Get The Blues (Roomful Of
Blues)
25-Christmas Time In The Country (Kenny Neal)
26-Boogie Woogie Santa Claus (Charles Brown)
27-Christmas Day Blues (Cephas & Wiggins)
28-Lonesome Christmas (Son Seals)
29-Christmas Train (Carey Bell)
VA-Christmas Blues (2020) @320
Christmas Blues
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-White Christmas (Clyde McPhatter & the Drifters)
102-I Want My Baby For Christmas (Jimmy Liggins)
103-Merry Christmas (Lightnin' Hopkins)
104-Boogie Woogie Santa Claus (Mabel Scott & Les
Welch)
105-Lonesome Christmas (Lowell Fulson)
106-Christmas Date Boogie (Big Joe Turner & Pete
Johnson)
107-Merry Christmas Baby (C.Brown & J.Moore 3
Blazers)
108-Let's Make Christmas Merry Baby (Amos Milburn)
109-Faraway Christmas Blues (Little Esther & Mel
Walker)
110-Oh How I Hate To See Xmas Coming Around
(J.Witherspoon)
111-Good Morning Blues (J.Rushing & C.Basie)
112-Christmas Spirit (Julia Lee & her Boy Friends)
113-Christmas Time Blues (Roy Milton Solid Senders)
114-Hey Santa Claus (The Moonglows)
115-I Want My Baby For Christmas (Andrew 'Smokey' Hogg)
116-Christmas Boogie (Sugar Chile Robinson)
117-Best Wishes (Earl Brown with Lowell Fulsom)
118-I Want A Present For Christmas (JB.Summers &
D.Bagby)
119-Christmas Blues (Larry Darnell)
120-Happy New Year (Lightnin' Hopkins)
201-The Christmas Song (Nat King Cole Trio)
202-Merry Christmas Baby (S.Parker & L.Hampton)
203-Love for Christmas (Felix Gross)
204-Mr. Santa's Boogie (The Marshall Brothers)
205-Santa Claus Blues (Champion Jack Dupree)
206-Just A Lonely Christmas (The Moonglows)
207-Jesus's Coming Soon (Blind Willie Johnson)
208-Christmas Blues (Gatemouth Moore & Tiny Grimes)
209-My Christmas Baby (Andrew 'Smokey' Hogg)
210-Christmas In Heaven (Jackie Wilson)
211-I'll Be Home For Christmas (Bull Moose Jackson)
212-What Are You Douing New Years Eve (The Orioles)
213-Santa Claus Baby (The Voices)
214-Hey Santa Claus (The Moonglows)
215-(It's Gonna Be A) Lonely Christmas (The Ravens)
216-I'll Be Home For Christmas (The Pilgrim Travellers)
217-White Christmas (The Ravens)
218-Oh Holy Night (The Orioles)
219-Jesus Is Here To Stay (Sister Rosetta Tharpe)
220-Child Of The King (Mahalia Jackson)
VA-Christmas Blues @FLAC.CD1-2
Christmas Collection
TRACKS
01-Merry, Merry Christmas - Taylor, Koko
02-Christmas Time in the Country - Neal, Kenny
03-I'm Your Santa - Williams, Lil' Ed
04-Deck the Halls With Boogie Woogie - Traditional
05-Please Let Me Be Your Santa Claus - Clarke,
William
06-Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin' - Rice, Mack
07-Boogie Woogie Santa Claus - Scott, Mabel
08-Lonesome Christmas - Glenn, Lloyd
09-Christmas on the Bayou - Brooks, Lonnie
10-Santa Claus - Estrin, Rick
11-The Little Drummer Boy - Davis, Katherine
12-One Parent Christmas - Adegbalola, Gaye
13-Christmas - Brown, Clarence
14-Silent Night - Gruber, Franz
VA-Christmas Collection @ALAC
C.J's Roots of Chicago Blues
Vol.1-3
(3LPs)
TRACKS
A1-Christine (Hound Dog Taylor)
A2-Wild Moments (Earl Hooker)
A3-Bachelor Blues (Rudy Robinson)
A4-Come Back (Mack Simmons)
A5-Set a Date (Homesick James)
A6-Pleading for Love (Lee Jackson)
B1-Juanita (Lee Jackson)
B2-My Walking Blues (Mack Simmons)
B3-Alley Music (Hound Dog Taylor)
B4-This House (Morris & Betty Everett)
B5-Chicken (Earl Hooker)
B6-Why Did You Have to Go (Betty Everett)
A1-On the Account of You (Andrew Odom)
A2-East St. Louis (Andrew Odom)
A3-Blues Falling (Jimmy Rogers)
A4-Happy I Long to Be (Betty Everett)
A5-How Blues Began (Carl Jones)
A6-Little Mama's Walk (Billy Howell)
B1-Broken Heart (Jimmy Rogers)
B2-That's My Advice (Bobby Davis)
B3-Going Back to My Wife (Bobby Davis)
B4-Lil's Baby (Billy Howell)
B5-I'm on the Run (Pattie Lenoir)
B6-Love and Affection (Freddie Hall)
A1-It's Carter the Peanut Man (Carl Jones)
A2-Please Come Back (Betty Everett)
A3-Can't Take It (Detroit Junior)
A4-I Can't Understand (Earl Hooker & Band)
A5-Her New Love (Carl Jones)
A6-Strange Lady (Charles Gully)
B1-Mother-in-Law (Detroit Junior)
B2-Rock & Roll King (Carl Jones)
B3-Tend to Your Business (J.B.M.Walker)
B4-Don't Un Pack (Detroit Junior)
B5-Blues & Women (Carl Jones)
B6-Things I Used to Do (J.B.M.Walker)
VA-C.J's Roots Vol.1-3 (3LPs) @FLAC
Classic Appalachian Blues
(From Smithsonian Folkways)
TRACKS
01-My Baby's Gone (Sticks McGhee)
02-Louise Blues (Big Chief Ellis With Cephas
And Wiggins)
03-Sitting On Top Of The World (Doc Watson)
04-Railroad Bill (John Jackson)
05-Don't Let Your Deal Go Down (Bill
Williams)
06-You Don't Know My Mind (Pink Anderson)
07-Blues Around My Bed (J.C. Burris)
08-Hesitation Blues (Gary Davis)
09-Pawn Shop Blues (Brownie McGhee)
10-The Road Is Rough And Rocky (Archie
Edwards)
11-Hoodoo Blues (Martin, Bogan And
Armstrong)
12-Red River Blues (Lesley Riddle)
13-Walking Cane (Peg Leg Sam Jackson)
14-One Dime Blues (Etta Baker)
15-Mississippi Heavy Water Blues (Roscoe
Holcomb)
16-Outskirts Of Town (Josh White)
17-See What You Done Done (Baby Tate)
18-I Got A Woman (Marvin And Turner
Foddrell)
19-Girl Dressed In Green (John Tinsley)
20-Blues In The Morning (E.C. Ball)
21-Wine Blues (Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-Oh-Dee)
(Sticks McGhee)
VA-Classic Appalachian Blues (From Smithsonian Folkways)
@FLAC
Classic Blues Vol.2
(From Smithsonian Folkways)
TRACKS
01-Dark Road (Brownie McGhee And Sonny Terry)
02-Step It Up And Go (Warner Williams)
03-It Was Early One Morning (Lead Belly)
04-Blues - Until My Baby Comes Back Home
....(Nora Lee King And Mary Lou Williams)
05-That's No Way To Do (Pink Anderson)
06-Farro Street Jive (Little Brother Montgomery)
07-I Ain't Gonna Cry No More (Depot Blues) (Son
House)
08-Graveyard Blues (Roscoe Holcomb)
09-44 Blues (Roosevelt Sykes)
10-Big Fat Mama (Honeyboy Edwards)
11-Make Me A Pallet On Your Floor (Lucinda Williams)
12-Lieutenant Blues (Barrelhouse Buck)
13-The Woman Is Killing Me (Sonny Terry And Friends)
14-Little Drops Of Water (E.N.Johnson And H.Brown)
15-When Things Go Wrong (It Hurts Me Too)
(B.B.Broonzy)
16-Poor Boy A Long, Long Way From Home (Cat-Iron)
17-My Jack Don't Drink Water No More (Shortstuff
Macon)
18-'Way Behind The Sun (Barbara Dane)
19-Tell Me, Baby (Lightnin' Hopkins)
20-Just A Dream (Memphis Slim)
21-Jelly Jelly (Josh White)
22-Down In The Alley (The Chambers Brothers)
VA-Classic Blues Vol.2 (From Smithsonian Folkways)
@FLAC
Classic Chicago Blues
TRACKS
01-I'm good (Bonnie Lee)
02-You better watch yourself (Nick Holt)
03-Tryin' to make a livin' (Bonnie Lee)
04-As the years go passing by (Nick Holt)
05-Wee baby blues (Bonnie Lee)
06-Rock me baby (Bonnie Lee)
07-Come on baby, help me to spend this gold
....(Earl Howell)
08-The Town I Live In (Nick Holt)
09-Baby what you want me to do (Bonnie Lee)
10-Strange things happening_one room country shack
....(Nick Holt)
11-If it's too late (Nick Holt)
12-I cried like a baby (Earl Howell)
13-Baby don't say that no more (Earl Howell)
/>
VA-Classic Chicago Blues @FLAC
Classic Harmonica Blues
(From Smithsonian Folkways)
TRACKS
01-Theme Song (Doctor Ross, the Harmonica
Boss)
02-Heart in Sorrow (Sonny Terry)
03-Take Your Fingers off It (Will Shade)
04-Nine Below Zero (Eddie Burns)
05-Bye Bye Bird (Charlie Sayles)
06-Gillum Blues (Jazz Gillum)
07-Crow Jane Blues (Sonny Terry)
08-Dog Days of August (John Cephas)
09-Minglewood Blues (John Sebastian and J.
Band)
10-Good Morning Little School Girl (Doctor
Ross)
11-Sweet Home Chicago (Phil Wiggins)
12-One Way Out (Eddie Burns)
13-Boogie Baby (Sonny Terry)
14-Low Down Blues (Neal Pattman)
15-Hooka Tooka (CHAMBERS BROTHERS)
16-Train Piece (Charlie Sayles)
17-Chicago Breakdown (Doctor Ross, the
Harmonica Boss)
18-I Feel so Good (Warner Williams)
19-Barbara Allen Blues (Roscoe Holcomb)
20-Custard Pie (Sonny Terry)
VA-Classic Harmonica Blues (From Smithsonian Folkways)
@FLAC
Classic Piano Blues
(from Smithsonian Folkways)
TRACKS
01-Dedicated To Pete Johnson (Memphis Slim)
02-Early In The Morning (Booker T. Laury)
03-How Long Blues (Speckled Red)
04-Yellow Dog Blues (J.P.Johnson And
K.H.Lewis)
05-Key To The Highway (J.Gillum And M.Slim)
06-Medium Blues (Meade Lux Lewis)
07-Black Wolf Blues (Champion Jack Dupree)
08-Dices Blues (Big Chief Ellis)
09-Big Fat Woman (Lead Belly)
10-Harlem Parlor Blues (Sammy Price)
11-Little Drops Of Water (H.Brown &
E.N.Johnson)
12-Pinetop's Boogie Woogie
(L.Bro.Montgomery)
13-Pinetop's Boogie Woogie (Speckled Red)
14-Wish Me Well (Memphis Slim And Willie
Dixon)
15-All My Money's Gone (Henry Townsend)
16-You're My Man (Victoria Spivey)
17-On My Way To See Moe Asch (C.J.Dupree)
18-Sweet Old Chicago (Roosevelt Sykes)
19-No Special Rider Blues (L.Bro.Montgomery)
20-Hesitation Blues (James P. Johnson)
VA-Classic Piano Blues (from Smithsonian Folkways)
@FLAC
Classic Blues From Bluesville
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-Walkin' This Road By Myself (Lightnin' Hopkins)
102-Grinder Man Blues (Memphis Slim)
103-Broke Down Engine Blues (Blind Willie Mctell)
104-You Gotta Reap What You Sow (Alberta Hunter)
105-No Love For Sale (Lonnie Johnson)
106-Custard Pie Blues (Sonny Terry & Brownie Mcghee)
107-I'm A Red Hot Mama (Victoria Spivey)
108-Blues Before Sunrise (Scrapper Blackwell)
109-Everybody's Got Somebody But Me (Mildred Anderson)
110-Big Road Blues (K.C. Douglas)
111-Goin' To Alabama (Al Smith)
112-Done Changed My Mind (Furry Lewis)
113-I've Grown So Ugly (Robert Pete Williams)
114-Jake's Cha Cha (Shakey Jake)
115-Tired Of Being Mistreated (Henry Townsend)
116-Greasy Greens (Pink Anderson)
117-Four O'clock Blues (Sonny Terry)
118-Wine Drinking Women (Memphis Willie B.)
119-Suicide Blues (Curtis Jones)
120-Pallet On The Floor (Big Joe Williams)
201-Go Easy (Willie Dixon)
202-Don't Jive Me (Tampa Red)
203-Meet Me At The Bottom (Big Joe Williams)
204-I Got A Mind To Ramble (Alberta Hunter)
205-Catfish Blues (Lightnin' Hopkins)
206-The Killin' Floor (Brownie Mcghee)
207-The Devil Is A Busy Man (Sunnyland Slim)
208-Brown Skinned Woman (Blind Snooks Eaglin)
209-One Room Country Shack (Mercy Dee Walton)
210-Idle Hours (Lonnie Johnson & Victoria Spivey)
211-Sidney's Fox Chase (Sidney Maiden)
212-Miss Ida B. (Roosevelt Sykes)
213-Lost Boy In The Wilderness (Reverend Gary Davis)
214-Bottle Up And Go (K.C. Douglas)
215-Vicksburg Blues (Little Brother Montgomery)
216-Free Again (Robert Pete Williams)
217-Frankie And Johnny Boogie (Memphis Slim)
218-Shake 'em On Down (Furry Lewis)
219-I'm Gettin' Long Alright
....(Mildred Anderson & Eddie Davis)
220-Goin' Where The Monon Crosses The Yellow Dog
....(Scrapper Blackwell)
301-That's Why I'm Walking (S.Terry & B.Mcghee)
302-Chirpin' The Blues (Alberta Hunter)
303-Haunted House (Lonnie Johnson & Elmer Snowden)
304-Coffee Blues (Lightnin' Hopkins)
305-Have You Ever Been Out In The Country (P.D.Walton)
306-St. Louis Blues (Lucille Hegamin)
307-Death Don't Have No Mercy (Reverend Gary Davis)
308-Alberta (Blind Snooks Eaglin)
309-Me And My Chauffeur (Sidney Maiden)
310-I'm Prison Bound (Sunnyland Slim)
311-Worried Man Blues (Memphis Willie B.)
312-Santa Fe (Little Brother Montgomery)
313-I Got Men All Over This Town (Victoria Spivey)
314-I've Got The Right Kind Of Lovin'
....(Al Smith & Eddie Davis Quartet)
315-Baby I'm Going Away (Pink Anderson)
316-Sittin' And Cryin' The Blues (Willie Dixon)
317-You Better Let My Gal Alone (Tampa Red)
318-Hangover (Roosevelt Sykes)
319-Little Boy Blue (Scrapper Blackwell)
320-The Dyin' Crapshooter's Blues (Blind Willie Mctell)
VA-Classic Blues From Bluesville @FLAC.CD1-3
Combination Boogie
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Combination Boogie (J.B. Hutto & the Hawks)
A2-Now She's Gone (J.B. Hutto & the Hawks)
A3-Pet Cream Man (J.B. Hutto & the Hawks)
A4-Lovin' You (J.B. Hutto & the Hawks)
A5-Price of Love (J.B. Hutto & the Hawks)
A6-Things Are So Slow (J.B. Hutto & the Hawks)
A7-Dim Lights (J.B. Hutto & the Hawks)
A8-Judgement Day (Snooky Pryor)
A9-Someone to Love Me (Snooky Pryor)
B1-You Tried to Ruin Me (Snooky Pryor)
B2-Someone to Love Me (Alt.) (Snooky Pryor)
B3-Judgement Day (Alt.) (Snooky Pryor)
B4-Nervous Wreck (Willie Nix & His Combo)
B5-No More Love (Willie Nix & His Combo)
B6-Just Can't Stay (Willie Nix & His Combo)
B7-All by Myself (Willie Nix & His Combo)
VA-Combination Boogie (LP) @FLAC
(Thanks To Xyros)
Come Back Baby
(Black Blues Legends)
TRACKS
01-The Other Night Blues (B.B. King)
02-Feel so Bad (Lightnin' Hopkins)
03-Can't Get That Woman out of My Mind (L.Hopkins)
04-Come Back Baby (Lightnin' Hopkins)
05-Friendless Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
06-Bumble Bee (Memphis Minnie)
07-Beale Street Mama (Bessie Smith)
08-Silicosis Is Killin' Me (Josh White)
09-Man Ain't Nothin' but a Fool (Sonny Terry)
10-You Do Me Any Old Way (Big Bill Broonzy)
11-Jackson Blues (Sonny Boy Williamson)
12-Blue Monday (John Lee Hooker)
13-Alberta (Lead Belly)
14-Graveyard Blues (John Lee Hooker)
15-Death Letter Blues (Lead Belly)
16-I Be Bound to Write to You (Muddy Waters)
17-Boogie Woogie (John Lee Hooker)
18-Doggin' My Love Around (Sonny Boy Williamson)
19-Good Business (John Lee Hooker)
20-Nobody's Fault, but Mine (Blind Willie Johnson)
21-High Priced Woman (John Lee Hooker)
22-Dying Gambler's Blues (Bessie Smith)
23-Baby Please Don't Go (Big Joe Williams)
VA-Come Back Baby (Black Blues Legends) @FLAC
Come On Daddy
TRACKS
01-My Baby's Cool (C.Clark & T.Grimes' Rocking Highlanders)
02-Hard To Get Along (Annisteen Allen)
03-Kissin' Boogie (Beverley Wright With Preston Love's Orch.)
04-All Right Baby (The Harlem Stars, Big Mama Thornton)
05-Little Red Rooster (M.Day & Griffin Brothers Orch.)
06-What's Happening (C.Allen & Paul Williams Band)
07-I Got Your Boogie (S.F..Dean & F.Mitchell's Orch.)
08-Bettye Jean's Blues (Bettye Jean Washington)
09-I Need A Man (For Christmas) (Thelma Cooper)
10-Mean Ole Gal (The Johnny Otis Orchestra)
11-Work, Daddy, Work (Eunice Davis)
12-Race Horse (Tiny Davis)
13-I'm Gonna Let Him Ride (Humes, Helen)
14-Get Goin', Engineer (Harper, Toni)
15-Where's The Money, Honey (Chubby Newsome)
16-I'll Get It (Jewel King)
17-My Rough And Ready Man (A.Laurie & P.Gayten's Band)
18-Good Man (Kitty Stevenson With Todd Rhodes' Orchestra)
19-One, Two, Three Kick Blues (D.Dean & T.Bradshaw's Orch.)
20-Hello Little Boy (Chubby Kemp With Johnny Hodges' 7)
21-Alimony Boogie (Cathy Cooper With Johnny Otis's Orch.)
22-Come On Daddy (Pearl Traylor)
23-No Good Daddy (Emma Dell Lee)
24-Easy Baby (Little M. Sharecropper, E.S.Penigar & Band)
VA-Come On Daddy @FLAC
Confessin' The Blues
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Rollin' Stone (Muddy Waters)
102-Little Red Rooster (Howlin' Wolf)
103-Boogie Chillen (John Lee Hooker)
104-I Hate To See You Go (Little Walter)
105-Little Queenie (Chuck Berry)
106-You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover (Bo Diddley)
107-Ride 'Em On Down (Eddie Taylor)
108-I'm A King Bee (Slim Harpo)
109-All Your Love (Magic Sam)
110-Dust My Broom (E.James & S.B.Williamson II)
111-Just Your Fool (Little Walter)
112-I Want To Be Loved (Muddy Waters)
113-Key To The Highway (Big Bill Broonzy)
114-Love In Vain Blues (Robert Johnson)
115-You Gotta Move (Mississippi Fred McDowell)
116-Bright Lights, Big City (Jimmy Reed)
117-Worried Life Blues (Big Maceo)
118-Everybody Knows About My Good Thing
.....(Part.1)(L.J.Taylor)
119-Commit A Crime (Howlin' Wolf)
120-I Can't Quit You Baby (Otis Rush)
121-Confessin' The Blues (J.McShann & W.Brown)
201-Just Like I Treat You (Howlin' Wolf)
202-I Got To Go (Little Walter)
203-Carol (Chuck Berry)
204-Mona (Bo Diddley)
205-I Just Want To Make Love To You (Muddy Waters)
206-Blues Before Sunsrise (E.James & Broom Dusters)
207-Bad Boy (Eddie Taylor)
208-Boogie Children (Boy Blue)
209-Little Rain (Jimmy Reed)
210-Stop Breakin' Down Blues (Robert Johnson)
211-The Prodigal Son (Reverend Robert Wilkins)
212-Hoodoo Blues (Lightin' Slim)
213-Don't Stay Out All Night (Billy Boy Arnold)
214-Crawdad (Bo Diddley)
215-Susie Q (Dale Hawkins)
216-Down The Road Apiece (Amos Milburn)
217-Little Baby (Howlin' Wolf)
218-Blue And Lonesome (Little Walter)
219-Rock Me Baby (B.B. King)
220-Damn Right, I've Got The Blues (Buddy Guy)
221-Mannish Boy (Muddy Waters)
VA-Confessin' The Blues @FLAC.CD1-2
Cookin' the Blues
Vintage Blues Classics
(128 tracks)
TRACKS
001-Goin Home (Fats Domino)
002-Say Baby (Willie Johnson)
003-First Time I Met The Blues (Buddy Guy)
004-I'll Forget About You (Billy Boy Arnold)
005-If You'll Be My Love (Elmore Nixon)
006-Real Pretty Mama (Amos Milburn)
007-Roll Baby Roll (Floyd Dixon & His Band)
008-Goin' By The River (Billy Boy Arnold)
009-Tell Mama (Etta James)
010-Violent Love (The Big Three)
011-Bump Miss Susie (Joe Turner)
012-Down Through The Years (Guitar Slim)
013-School Time (Billy Boy Arnold)
014-Madison Blues (Elmore James)
015-Goodnight Irene (Leadbelly)
016-Kansas City (Wilbert Harrison)
017-I'm The Fat Man (Big John Greer)
018-She´s Dynamite (B.B. King)
019-Honey Bee (Bobby Blue Bland)
020-The Red Rooster (Howlin' Wolf)
021-Play On Little Girl (T-Bone Walker)
022-Rock Me Daddy (Joe Morris Blues Cavalcade)
023-All She Wants To Do Is Rock (Wynonie Harris)
024-You Got To Run Me Down (Bill Jazz Gillum)
025-Alarm Clock Boogie (Odelle Turner)
026-Jump, Everybody, Jump
.....(J.Morris Blues Cavalcade)
027-Rock The Joint (Jimmy Preston)
028-Tee-Nah-Nah (Harry Van Walls)
029-Got My Mojo Workin' (Ann Cole)
030-It's Too Late (Chuck Willis)
031-New Blowtop Blues (Dinah Washington)
032-Nosey Joe (Bullmoose Jackson)
033-I'm So Good To You (Jimmy B.F. Lewis & Band)
034-Space Guitar (Young Johnny Watson)
035-Hey Spoo-Dee-O-Dee (Wild Bill Moore)
036-Tipitina (Prof. Longhair & Blues Scholars)
037-Hoy Hoy (Little Johnny Jones)
038-Five Long Years (Eddie Boyd)
039-Yancey Special (Jimmy Yancey)
040-After The Lights Go Down Low (Al Hibbler)
041-Blue Guitar (Earl Hooker)
042-How Many More Years (Howlin' Wolf)
043-It's My Life Baby (Bobby Blue Bland)
044-Dark Moon (Bonnie Guitar)
045-Messin' Up (Chuck Norris)
046-Let's Get Together And Make Some Love
.....(J.Lewis & Band)
047-Spoonful (Howlin' Wolf)
048-Hoochie Coochie Man (Willie Dixon)
049-The Walk (Jimmy McCracklin)
050-Baby Please Don't Go (Big Joe Williams)
051-Papa Ain't Salty (T-Bone Walker)
052-Hey Bartender (Floyd Dixon & His Band)
053-The Sky Is Crying (Elmore James)
054-Rollin' & Tumblin' (Part 1) (B.F. Leroy Trio)
055-TV Mama (Big Joe Turner)
056-Time Out (Bobby Blue Bland)
057-Pretty Thing (Willie Dixon)
058-Santa Fe Blues (Jimmy Yancey)
059-Big Foot May (Hal Paige)
060-Deacon's Hop (Big Jay McNeely)
061-Crazy For My Baby (Willie Dixon)
062-See You Later Alligator (Bobby Charles)
063-Battle Of The Blues (Part 2) (Big Joe Turner)
064-Last Dime Blues (Blind Willie McTell)
065-Back Door Man (Howlin' Wolf)
066-Feeling Sad (Ray Charles & His Orchestra)
067-When The Lights Go Out (Willie Dixon)
068-Rock And Roll (Wild Bill Moore)
069-If I Told You Once (Big John Greer)
070-I Just Want To Make Love To You (Willie Dixon)
071-Killing Floor (Howlin' Wolf)
072-Women And Cadillacs (Doc Starkes)
073-Mardi Gras In New Orleans (Professor Longhair)
074-One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer
.....(Amos Milburn & Aladdin Chickenshakers)
075-The Razor Ball (Blind Willie McTell)
076-Preaching The Blues (LaVern Baker)
077-Big Legged Woman (Charles Brown)
078-Just One More Time (Billy Gayles)
079-That's Alright (Arthur Crudup)
080-Call Operator 210 (Floyd Dixon)
081-Let's Do It (Stick McGhee)
082-Drank Up All The Wine Last Night (Stick McGhee)
083-Sweet Sixteen (Joe Turner)
084-Fannie Mae (Buster Brown)
085-Every Time (L.Green & H.Biggs Orch.)
086-I've Got That Feeling (L.Green & H.Biggs Orch.)
087-Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! (Joe Morris Blues Cavalcade)
088-Worried Life Blues (Ray Charles)
089-Smokestack Lightnin' (Howlin' Wolf)
090-How Long Blues (Jimmy Witherspoon)
091-Call It Stormy Monday (T-Bone Walker)
092-Oke-She-Moke-She-Pop (Big Joe Turner)
093-Friends, Let Me Tell You About Jesus (Dixiaires)
094-Dallas Bepop Blues (Lawyer Houston)
095-Black Night (Charles Brown)
096-Anytime, Any Place, Anywhere
.....(J.Morris Blues Cavalcade)
097-Blind Love (B.B. King)
098-After While (Big Three Trio)
099-Last Call For Whiskey (Choker Campbell & Band)
100-All Night Lover Blues (Jimmy B.F.Lewis & Band)
101-T-99 (Jimmy Nelson)
102-Nasty Boogie (Champion Jack Dupree)
103-I Don't Know (Willie Mabon)
104-Nobody's Fault But Mine (Blind Willie Johnson)
105-House Warmin' Boogie (Stick McGhee)
106-Junker's Blues (Champion Jack Dupree)
107-Losing Hand (Ray Charles & His Orchestra)
108-Third Degree (Willie Dixon)
109-Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee (Stick McGhee)
110-Pain In My Heart (Willie Dixon)
111-It Hurts Me Too (Elmore James)
112-Slippin' And Slidin' (Calvin Boze)
113-Zuzu Man (Dr. John)
114-Chains Of Love (Big Joe Turner)
115-Two Years Of Torture (Ray Charles)
116-Guitar Boogie (Arthur Smith)
117-Satisfaction (Buddy Guy)
118-Roll 'Em Pete (Big Joe Turner)
119-T-Bone Blues (T-Bone Walker)
120-Stone Crazy (Buddy Guy)
121-Nobody Knows You When You're Down & Out
(L.Baker)
122-Monkey Woman Blues (Jimmy Yancey)
123-Blues Early Early (Big Maybelle)
124-Empty Bed Blues (LaVern Baker)
125-Piney Brown Blues (Big Joe Turner)
126-In The Evening (Big Joe Turner)
127-Ain't Nobody's Business (Jimmy Witherspoon)
128-Moanin' (Art Blakey)
VA-Cookin' the Blues_Vintage Blues Classics @FLAC
Country Blues
(From Specialty Archives)
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Baby Please Don't Go (Big Joe Williams)
A2-Ride My New Car With Me (Big Joe Williams)
A3-Rather Be Sloppy Drunk (Big Joe Williams)
A4-Cottage Grove Blues (Big Joe Williams)
A5-Dial 110 Blues (Country Jim)
A6-Shreveport Blues (P.Mckinley & C.Jim)
A7-Don't Want Me Blues (P.Mckinley & C.Jim)
B1-A Woman Acts Funny (Pine Bluff Pete)
B2-No. 4. Boogie (Pine Bluff Pete)
B3-Hampton Stranger (Pine Bluff Pete)
B4-Uncle Same Blues (Pine Bluff Pete)
B5-Mean Black Snake (Pete Mckinley)
B6-One Rainy Morning (Clarence London)
B7-Ain't Done Nothin' Wrong (Clarence London)
VA-Country Blues (LP) @320
Country Blues
Bottleneck Guitar Classics
(1926-37)
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Whoopie Blues (King Solomon Hill)
A2-Atlanta Moan (Barbecue Bob)
A3-Fence Breakin' Blues
....(Shreveport Home Wreckers)
A4-Milkcow's Calf Blues Take2 (R.Johnson)
A5-Black Ace (Black Ace)
A6-Man Of My Own (Ruth Willis)
A7-St. Louis Blues
....(Jim & Bob Genial Hawaiians)
B1-You Can't Keep No Brown (B.W.Jackson)
B2-Bottleneck Blues (Weaver & Beasley)
B3-So Lonesome (Ramblin' Thomas)
B4-My Wash Woman's Gone (K.Joe &
M.Minnie)
B5-Evil Hearted Woman Blues (Oscar Woods)
B6-The Panama Limited (Bukka White)
B7-My Back To The Wall (Irene Scruggs)
01-Atlanta Moan (Barbecue Bob)
02-Bottleneck Blues (Weaver & Beasley)
03-Man of My Own (Willis, Ruth)
04-Panama Limited, The (White, Bukka)
05-Fence Breakin' Blues (Shreveport Home
Wreckers)
06-Milkcow's Calf Blues Take 2 (R.ohnson)
07-Black Ace (Black Ace)
08-St. Louis Blues (Jim & Bob (Genial
Hawaiians))
09-My Back to the Wall (Scruggs, Irene)
10-My Wash Woman's Gone (K.Joe &
M.Minnie)
11-Evil Hearted Woman Blues (Woods, Oscar)
12-Can't Keep No Brown (Jackson, Bo Weavil)
13-Whoopie Blues (Hill, King Solomon)
14-So Lonesome (Ramblin' Thomas)
VA-Country Blues Bottleneck Guitar Classics
(1926-37) (LP) @320
VA-Country Blues Bottleneck Guitar Classics (1926-37)
(CD) @FLAC *
Country Boogie
(1939-47)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Country Boogie (O'Clock Jump) (Arthur Smith)
102-Boogie Woogie (Johnny Barfield)
103-I'm Tired Of You (Moon Mullican)
104-Billy Boy (Louise Massey)
105-Old Joe Clark Boogie (Sunshine Boys)
106-Gonna Get Tight (Sunshine Boys)
107-Boogie Woogie In The Village (M.Tierney)
108-Mean Mean Mama Blues (Charles Mitchell)
109-Takin' Off (Bob Dunn)
110-Too Wet To Plow (Cliff Bruner)
111-Boogie Woogie Boy (Porky Freeman)
112-Shoot The Moon (Moon Mullican)
113-Atomic Power (Buchanan Bros.)
114-T-Texas Boogie (T-Texas Tyler)
115-Nowhere, No Time, No Place (C.Campbell)
116-Steel Guitar Rag (Spade Cooley)
117-Bob Wills' Boogie (Bob Wills)
118-Boomerang (Arthur Smith)
201-Fingers On Fire (Arthur Smith)
202-Oakie Boogie (Jack Guthrie)
203-Al's Steel Guitar Wobble (Al Petty)
204-MacDonald Streamlined Farm (Shelton Bros)
205-Boogie Blues (Dusty Taylor)
206-Square Dance Boogie (Johnnie Lee Wills)
207-Baby Buggy Boogie (Milo Twins)
208-Mobile Boogie (Delmore Brothers)
209-Fly Trouble (Hank Williams)
210-Sargent's Stomp (Tommy Sargent)
211-49 Women (Pee Wee King)
212-E Ramble (Big Jim De Noone)
213-Old McDonald's Boogie (Johnnie Tyler)
214-Down Home Boogie (Delmore Brothers)
215-Saturday Night Boogie (Al Dexter)
216-Crazy Boogie (Merle Travis)
217-Jack And Jill Boogie (Wayne Raney)
218-Guitar Stomp (Maddox Bros. & Rose)
VA-Country Boogie (1939-47) @FLAC
Country Negro Jam Session
TRACKS
01-44 Blues (Butch Cage & Willie B. Thomas)
02-Mississippi Heavy Water Blues
....R.P.Williams & R.Guitar J.Welch)
03-Smokestack Lightning
....(Cla.Edwards, Cor.Edwards & B.Cage)
04-Who Broke The Lock (B.Cage & W.B.Thomas)
05-You Don't Love Me
....(Cla.Edwards, Corn.Edwards & B.Cage)
06-It's The Sign Of The Judgement
....(B.Cage & W.B.Thomas)
07-Foxhunt (Ben Douglas)
08-Your Dice Won't Pass
....(S.Doston, S.Babe, & H.Blunt)
09-Jelly Roll (Willie B. Thomas & Butch Cage)
10-I've Got Religion
....(R.Smith, T.Miller & R.Miller)
11-Going Downtown Boogie (Smoky Babe)
12-Stack O' Dollars
....(Cla.Edwards, Corn.Edwards & B.Cage)
13-Brown Skin Woman (W.B.Thomas & B.Cage)
14-I Won't Be Your Low-Down Dog No More
....(L.Strickland, L.Bridges, & L.Anders)
15-The Piano Blues (B.Cage & W.B.Thomas)
16-Cotton Field Blues (Smoky Babe)
17-The Farm Blues (Otis Webster)
18-The Boss Man Blues (Otis Webster)
19-Whoa Mule! (Butch Cage & Willie B. Thomas)
20-Boll Weevil Blues (Otis Webster)
21-Thousand Miles From Nowhere
....(Cla.Edwards, Corn.Edwards & B.Cage)
22-Dead And Gone (Butch Cage & Willie B. Thomas)
23-Called For You Yesterday (B.Cage & W.B.Thomas)
24-Me & My Chauffeur (B.Cage & W.B.Thomas)
25-Baby Please Don't Go (B.Cage & W.B.Thomas)
VA-Country Negro Jam Session @FLAC
Cruisin' & Bluesin'
TRACKS
01-Rock That Boogie (Joe Houston)
02-Darling Stay With Me (The Savoys)
03-Yacka Hoom Boom (The Savoys)
04-The Chase (Paul Preston & His
Orchestra)
05-Big Jump (Chuck Higgins)
06-Chop Chop Boom (Al Smith)
07-Lovin' Man (Al Smith)
08-Texas Walk (Joe Houston)
09-Thunderbird Baby (The Paramounts)
10-Beans 'N' Greens (The Nu-Tones)
11-Hi-Diddle Diddle (J.Porter &
Combo-Netts)
12-Ting Ting Boom Scat (Jonesy's
Combo)
13-The Monkey (The Duchess)
14-Watts (Brother Woodman)
15-Shout, Shout, Shout (Candy Rivers)
16-Rocket Ride (Floyd Turnham)
VA-Cruisin' & Bluesin' @320
Cryin' In The Morning
TRACKS
A1-Gotta Get A Gettin' (Frank Edwards)
A2-A To Z Blues (Blind Willie McTell)
A3-She Don't Treat Me Good No More
(C.Weaver)
A4-Poor Little Angel Girl (Dennis
McMillan)
A5-You're Gonna Weep And Moan (David
Wylie)
A6-When My Wife Quit Me (John Lee
Hooker)
B1-Kidman Blues (Memphis Minnie)
B2-I'm A Country Boy (Pee Wee Hughes)
B3-Cryin' In The Morning (Blind Billy
Tate)
B4-Trying To Change My Ways (St. L.J.
Oden)
B5-Orphan Boy Blues (Sunnyland Slim)
B6-Ooh Wee Baby (Blind Billy Tate)
VA-Cryin' In The Morning @FLAC
10 comments:
Thanks for sharing the four kings
What a great album
Regards
Merci pour " Deep Blues " ( soundtrack) que j'avais en cassette il y a bien longtemps !
JLuc
Chris - its working now. Not sure what happened. Thanks for checking it though.
Just looking at all that magnificent blues leaves me speechless. What an incredible collection -- and, I'm sure, a lot of work. Thanks!
Genuine Mississippi Blues MP3 is the same album as THE ACE BLUES MASTERS
Vol.4 Genuine Mississippi Blues...Plus in Alac....
Hi Albert,
No kidding ?? :)
VA-GENUINE MISSISSIPPI BLUES
01-Smokestack Lightnin (Bad Smitty)
02-How Many More Years (Bad Smitty)
03-Sad and Lonesome (Sam Myers)
04-You're So Fine (Sam Myers)
05-Money Is My Downfall (Sam Myers)
06-Gold Tail Bird (Sam Myers)
07-I Wanna Go Home (Johnny Littlejohn)
08-I Got My Nose Open (Johnny Littlejohn)
09-She Nineteen Year Old (Johnny Littlejohn)
10-Crazy Bent Ida Mae (Elmore James Jr.)
11-Bad Feeling (Elmore James Jr.)
12-Cummins Prison Farm (Elmore James Jr.)
13-I Should Quiet You Baby (King Edward)
14-The Thing I Used to Do (King Edward)
15-Baby Please Don't Go (Fred mcDowell)
The ACE Masters, Vol.4
Genuine Mississippi Blues...Plus
401-Smokestack Lightning (Bad Smitty)
402-Gold Tail Bird (Take 1) (Sam Myers)
403-I Got My Nose Open (Johnny Littlejohn)
404-Crazy 'Bout Ida Mae (Elmore James Jr)
405-Money Is My Downfall (Sam Myers)
406-The Things I Used To Do (King Edward)
407-Standing At The Crossroads (Bad Smitty)
408-You're So Fine (Sam Myers)
409-Bad Feeling (Elmore James Jr)
410-Sad And Lonesome (Sam Myers)
411-I Wanna Go Home (Johnny Littlejohn)
412-Last Night (Bad Smitty)
413-I Should Quit You Baby (King Edward)
414-Take Me Where You Go (Sam Myers)
415-Cummins Prison Blues (Elmore James Jr)
416-She's 19 Years Old (Johnny Littlejohn)
417-How Many More Years (Bad Smitty)
418-Gold Tail Bird (Take 2) (Sam Myers)
419-Today I Started Loving you Again (King Edward)
420-Walkin' With Smitty (Tk.1) (Bad Smitty)
All the Best
Chris-France
Oops, I meant the "Vee Jay Era", not the Chance Era link. Sorry!
Happy new year Chris !!!
Thanks for the chance to hear some wonderful compilations great work
Regards
Post a Comment