(Carly Elisabeth Simon)
DISCOGRAPHY 1971-2023 (59CD)
BIOGRAPHY
Carly Elisabeth Simon (born June 25, 1945) is an American
singer-songwriter, musician, and children's author. She first rose to
fame in the 1970s with a string of hit records; her 13 Top 40 U.S.
hits include "Anticipation" (No.13), "You Belong To Me" (No. 6),
"Coming Around Again" (No.18), and her four Gold certified singles
"Jesse" (No. 11), "Mockingbird" (No.5, a duet with James Taylor),
"You're So Vain" (No.1), and "Nobody Does It Better" (No.2) from the
1977 James Bond film, The Spy Who Loved Me.
After a brief stint with her sister Lucy Simon as duo group the
Simon Sisters, she found great success as a solo artist with her
1971 self-titled debut album Carly Simon, which won her the Grammy
Award for Best New Artist, and spawned her first Top 10 single
"That's the Way I've Always Heard It Should Be".
She achieved international fame with her third album No Secrets which
sat firmly at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 for five weeks and spawned
the worldwide hit "You're So Vain", for which she received three
Grammy nominations, including Record of the Year and Song of the Year.
With her 1988 hit "Let the River Run", from the film Working Girl, she
became the first artist to win a Grammy Award, an Academy Award, and a
Golden Globe Award for a song composed and written, as well as
performed, entirely by a single artist.
Over the course of her career, Simon has amassed 24 Billboard Hot 100
charting singles, 28 Billboard Adult Contemporary charting singles,
and won 2 Grammy Awards, from 14 nominations. AllMusic called her "one
of the quintessential singer-songwriters of the '70s". She has a
contralto vocal range, and has cited Odetta as a significant
influence. She was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 1994.
In 1995 and 1998, respectively, she received the Boston Music Awards
Lifetime Achievement and a Berklee College of Music Honorary Doctor of
Music Degree. She was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame for
"You're So Vain" in 2004 and awarded the ASCAP Founders Award in
2012.
Simon was formerly married to singer-songwriter James Taylor. They
have two children together, Sally Taylor and Ben Taylor, who are also
musicians.
Anticipation
TRACKS
01-Anticipation
02-Legend In Your Own Time
03-Our First Day Together
04-The Girl You Think You See
05-Summer's Coming Around Again
06-Share The End
07-The Garden
08-Three Days
09-Julie Through The Glass
10-I've Got To Have You
CYSM-1971-Anticipation @FLAC
Carly Simon
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be
A2-Alone
A3-One More Time
A4-The Best Thing
A5-Just A Sinner
B1-Dan, My Fling
B2-Another Door
B3-Reunions
B4-Rolling Down The Hills
B5-The Love's Still Growing
01-That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be
02-Alone
03-One More Time
04-The Best Thing
05-Just A Sinner
06-Dan, My Fling
07-Another Door
08-Reunions
09-Rolling Down The Hills
10-The Love's Still Growing
CYSM-1971-Carly Simon (LP) @FLAC24-96
CYSM-1972-No Secrets (CD) @320
No Secrets
TRACKS
01-The Right Thing to Do
02-The Carter Family
03-You're So Vain
04-His Friends Are More Than Fond of Robin
05-We Have No Secrets
06-Embrace Me, You Child
07-Waited So Long
08-It Was So Easy
09-Night Owl
10-When You Close Your Eyes
CYSM-1972-No Secrets @FLAC
Playing Possum
TRACKS
01-After The Storm
02-Love Out In The Street
03-Look Me In The Eyes
04-More And More
05-Slave
06-Attitude Dancing
07-Sons Of Summer
08-Waterfall
09-Are You Ticklish
10-Playing Possum
CYSM-1973-Playing Possum @FLAC
Hotcakes
TRACKS
01-Safe And Sound
02-Mind On My Man
03-Think I'm Gonna Have A Baby
04-Older Sister
05-Just Not True
06-Hotcakes
07-Misfit
08-Forever My Love
09-Mockingbird
10-Grownup
11-Haven't Got Time For The Pain
CYSM-1974-Hotcakes @FLAC
Another Passenger
TRACKS
01-Half a Chance
02-It Keeps You Runnin'
03-Fairweather Father
04-Cowtown
05-He Likes to Roll
06-In Times When My Head
07-One Love Stand
08-Riverboat Gambler
09-Darkness 'Til Dawn
10-Dishonest Modesty
11-Libby
12-Be With Me
CYSM-1976-Another Passenger @FLAC
The Best of Carly Simon
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be
A2-The Right Thing To Do
A3-Mockingbird
A4-Legend In Your Own Time
A5-Haven't Got Time For The Pain
B1-Lado 2- You're So Vain
B2-(We Have) No Secrets
B3-Night Owl
B4-Anticipation
B5-Attitude Dancing
CYSM-1976-The Best Of Carly Simon (LP) @FLAC
Boys in the Trees
TRACKS
01-You Belong To Me
02-Boys In The Trees
03-Back Down To Earth
04-Devoted To You
05-De Bat (Fly In Me Face)
06-Haunting
07-Tranquillo
08-You're The One
09-In A Small Moment
10-One Man Woman
11-For Old Time Sake
CYSM-1978-Boys In The Trees @FLAC
Spy
TRACKS
01-Vengeance
02-Just Like You Do
03-We`re So Close
04-Coming To Get You
05-Never Been Gone
06-Pure Sin
07-Love You By Heart
08-Spy
09-Memorial Day
CYSM-1979-Spy @FLAC
Come Upstairs
TRACKS
01-Come Upstairs
02-Stardust
03-Them
04-Jesse
05-James
06-In Pain
07-The Three Of Us In The Dark
08-Take Me As I Am
09-The Desert
CYSM-1980-Come Upstairs @FLAC
Torch
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Blue of Blue
A2-I'll Be Around
A3-I Got it Bad and that Ain't Good
A4-I Get Along without You Very Well
A5-Body and Soul
B1-From the Heart
B2-Spring is Here
B3-Pretty Strange
B4-What Shall We Do with the Child
B5-Not A Day Goes By
B6-Hurt
01-Blue Of Blue
02-I'll Be Around
03-I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good)
04-I Get Along Without You Very Well
05-Body And Soul
06-Hurt
07-From The Heart
08-Spring Is Here
09-Pretty Strange
10-What Should We Do With The Child ¿
11-Not A Day Goes By
CYSM-1981-Torch (LP) @FLAC24-192
CYSM-1981-Torch (CD) @320
Hello Big Man
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-You Know What To Do
A2-Menemsha
A3-Damn You Get To Me
A4-Is This Love
A5-Orpheus
B1-It Happens Everyday
B2-Such A Good Boy
B3-Hello Big Man
B4-You Don't Feel The Same
B5-Floundering
CYSM-1983-Hello Big Man (LP) @FLAC24-192
The Best of Carly Simon
TRACKS
01-Nobody Does It Better
02-You Know What To Do
03-Just Like You Do
04-Jesse
05-You Belong To Me
06-Hurt
07-You're So Vain
08-The Right Thing To Do
09-Anticipation
10-That's The Way
....I've Always Heard It Should Be
11-Legend In Your Own Time
12-Haven't Got Time For The Pain
CYSM-1984-The Best Of Carly Simon @320
Spoiled Girl
TRACKS
01-My New Boyfriend
02-Come Back Home
03-Tonight And Forever
04-Spoiled Girl
05-Tired Of Being Blonde
06-The Wives Are In Connecticut
07-Anyone But Me
08-Interview
09-Make Me Feel Something
10-Can't Give It Up
11-Black Honeymoon
CYSM-1985-Spoiled Girl @FLAC
Coming Around Again
TRACKS
01-Coming Around Again
02-Give Me All Night
03-As Time Goes By
04-Do The Walls Come Down
05-The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of
06-It Should Have Been Me
07-Two Hot Girls (On A Hot Summer Night)
08-You Have to Hurt
09-All I Want Is You
10-Hold What You've Got
11-Itsy Bitsy Spider
CYSM-1987-Coming Around Again @FLAC
Greatest Hits Live
TRACKS
01-Nobody Does it Better
02-You're So Vain
03-It Happens Everyday
04-Anticipation
05-The Right Thing to Do
06-Do the Walls Come Down
07-You Belong to Me
08-Two Hot Girls (on A Hot Summer Night)
09-All I Want is You
10-Coming Around Againitsy Bitsy Spider
11-Never Been Gone
CYSM-1988-Greatest Hits Live @FLAC
Working Girl
(OST)
TRACKS
01-Let The River Run
02-In Love (Instrumental)
03-The Man That Got Away (Instrumental)
04-The Scar (Instrumental)
05-Let The River Run
06-Lady In Red
07-Carlotta's Heart
08-Looking Through Katherine's House
09-Poor Butterfly (Instrumental)
10-I'm So Excited
CYSM-1988-Working Girl @FLAC
Have You Seen Me Lately
TRACKS
01-Better Not Tell Her
02-Didn't I
03-Have You Seen Me Lately
04-Life Is Eternal
05-Waiting At The Gate
06-Happy Birthday
07-Holding Me Tonight
08-It's Not Like Him
09-Don't Wrap It Up
10-Fisherman's Song
11-We Just Got Here
CYSM-1990-Have You Seen Me Lately @ALAC
My Romance
TRACKS
01-My Romance
02-By Myself I See Your Face Before Me
03-When Your Lover Has Gone
04-In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
05-My Funny Valentine
06-Something Wonderful
07-Little Girl Blue
08-He Was Too Good For Me
09-What Has She Got
10-Bewitched
11-Danny Boy
12-Time After Time
CYSM-1990-My Romance @FLAC
This Is My Life
TRACKS
01-Love Of My LIfe
02-Back The Way
03-Moving Day
04-Easy On The Eyes
05-Walking and Kissing
06-The Show Must Go On
07-Love Of My Life
08-Back The Way
09-Little Troupers
10-the Night Before Christmass
11-This is My Life Suite
12-Love of My Life
CYSM-1992-This Is My Life @FLAC
Romulus Hunt
A Family Opera
TRACKS
01-Introducton (Voulez-Vous Danser)
02-Looser Arms
03-Valentine Aria
04-A Boy of Twelve
05-Man With Wings
06-My Dance Is A Tango
07-Voulez-Vous Danser
08-Fond Of The Blondes
09-It's My Downfall
10-Incantation
11-The Fight
12-The Jig
13-Am I Still Young
14-It's Such A Glorious Day
15-Seduction Aria
16-Romulus Hunt (The Nightmare)
17-Where Am I
18-It Almost Happens On It's Own
19-Eddie's Soliloquy
20-Voulez-Vous Danser
21-Voulez-Vouz Danser
CYSM-1993-Romulus Hunt A Family Opera @FLAC
Letters Never Sent
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-Letters Never Sent
03-Lost In Your Love
04-Like A River
05-Time Works On All The Wild Young Men
06-Touched By The Sun
07-Davy
08-Halfway 'Round The World
09-What About A Holiday
10-The Reason
11-Private
12-Catch It Like A Fever
13-Born To Break My Heart
14-I'd Rather It Was You
CYSM-1994-Letters Never Sent @FLAC
Clouds in My Coffee
(1965-95)
(3CD)
TRACKS
The Hits
101-Let The River Run
102-You Belong To Me
103-Nobody Does It Better
104-Coming Around Again
105-Jesse
106-The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of
107-You're So Vain
108-Touched By The Sun
109-Haven't Got Time For The Pain
110-Better Not Tell Her
111-Legend In Your Own Time
112-Mockingbird
113-That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be
114-All I Want Is You
115-The Right Thing To Do
116-Like A River
117-Anticipation
118-Give Me All Night
Miscellaneous & Unreleased
201-Angel From Montgomery
202-Raining
203-I'm All It Takes To Make You Happy
204-Easy On The Eyes
205-Turn Of The Tide
206-Libby
207-Have You Seen Me Lately
208-My New Boyfriend
209-Voulez-Vous Danser
210-The Night Before Christmas
211-Halfway 'round The World
212-Life Is Eternal
213-We Have No Secrets
214-Why
215-Take Me Out To The Ballgame
216-Back The Way
217-Itsy Bitsy Spider
218-Play With Me
219-My Luv Is Like A Red, Red Rose
Cry Yourself To Sleep
301-It Happens Everyday
302-Boys In The Trees
303-Julie Through The Glass
304-Orpheus
305-Never Been Gone
306-Happy Birthday
307-Devoted To You
308-Davy
309-Do The Walls Come Down
310-Danny Boy
311-Dink's Blues
312-We're So Close
313-Someone Waits For You
314-Born To Break My Heart
315-Time After Time
316-What Shall We Do With The Child
317-I've Got A Crush On You
318-Something Wonderful
319-You're The Love Of My Life
320-I Get Along Without You Very Well
321-By Myself I See Your Face Before Me
CYSM-1995-Clouds In My Coffee (1965-95)(3CD) @FLAC
Grand Central Station,
New York, NY
(CD)
CYSM-1995.05.12-Grand Central Station, New York @FLAC *
* As the info file doesn't match the tracks count,
I let users tag the files as they wish !!
(Live)
TRACKS
01-Touched By The Sun
02-Haven't Got Time For The Pain
03-Letters Never Sent
04-I've Got To Have You
05-Anticipation
06-Halfway 'Round The World
07-Legend In Your Own Time
08-Jesse
09-De Bat (Fly In Me Face)
10-Coming Around Again
11-Davy
12-That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be
13-Let The River Run
14-We Have No Secrets
CYSM-1995.05.12-Grand Central Station, New York @MP4
(Source : Youtube)
Film Noir
TRACKS
01-You Won't Forget Me
02-Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
03-Lili Marlene
04-Last Night When We Were Young
05-Spring Will Be A Little Late This Year
06-Film Noir
07-Laura
08-I'm A Fool To Want You
09-Fools Coda
10-Two Sleepy People
11-Don't Smoke In Bed
12-Somewhere In The Night
CYSM-1997-Film Noir @FLAC
Nobody Does It Better
TRACKS
01-You're So Vain
02-Nobody Does It Better
03-Why
04-Coming Around Again
05-The Right Thing To Do
06-We Have No Secrets
07-You Belong To Me
08-That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be
09-Mockingbird
10-Haven't Got Time For The Pain
11-Anticipation
12-Legend In Your Own Time
13-The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of
14-All I Want Is You
15-Give Me All Night
16-Like A River
17-Better Not Tell Her
18-Angel From Montgomery
19-Let The River Run
CYSM-1998-Nobody Does It Better @FLAC
The Very Best of
TRACKS
01-Coming Around Again
02-Anticipation
03-Jesse
04-That's The Way I Always Heard
05-Let the River Run
06-Your'e So Vain
07-The stuff that dreams are mad
08-Legend In Your Own Time
09-Raining
10-You Belong To Me
11-Better Not Tell Her
12-Nobody Does It Better
13-Devoted to you
14-The Right Thing To Do
15-You're The Love Of My Life
16-Haven't Got Time For The Pain
17-All I want is you
18-Mockingbird
19-Itsy Bitsy Spider
CYSM-1998-The Very Best Of @320
The Bedroom Tapes
[Special Edition]
TRACKS
01-Our Affair
02-So Many Stars
03-Big Dumb Guy
04-Scar
05-Cross The River
06-I Forget
07-Actress
08-I'm Really The Kind
09-We Your Dearest Friends
10-Whatever Became Of Her
11-In Honor Of You (George)
12-Grandmother's House
13-When Manhattan Was A Maiden
CYSM-2000-The Bedroom Tapes [Special Edition] @320
Anthology
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-That's The Way
.....I've Always Heard It Should Be
102-One More Time
103-Anticipation
104-Legend In Your Own Time
105-Julie Through The Glass
106-You're So Vain
107-We Have No Secrets
108-The Right Thing To Do
109-Mockingbird (With James Taylor)
110-Haven't Got Time For The Pain
111-Older Sister
112-Waterfall
113-Attitude Dancing
114-In Times When My Head
115-Nobody Does It Better
116-You Belong To Me
117-Devoted To You (With J.Taylor)
118-Boys In The Trees
119-Vengeance
120-Come Upstairs
121-Jesse
201-Not A Day Goes By
202-Why
203-It Happens Everyday
204-Orpheus
205-Come Back Home
206-Coming Around Again
207-Give Me All Night
208-The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of
209-All I Want Is You
210-Let The River Run
211-My Romance
212-Better Not Tell Her
213-Love Of My Life
214-Like A River
215-Two Little Sisters
.....(Theme From ''Marvin's Room'')
216-Film Noir
217-Scar
218-Actress
219-Touched By The Sun
.....(Live At Grand Central, 1995)
CYSM-2002-Anthology (2CD) @FLAC
Christmas Is Almost Here
TRACKS
01-Christmas Is Almost Here
02-White Christmas
03-O Come, All Ye Faithful
04-The Land Of Christmas
05-Silent Night
06-Twelve Gates Of The City
07-I'll Be Home For Christmas
08-God Rest Ye Merry, Gentleman
09-Heaven
10-Pretty Paper
11-Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
12-Happy X-Mas (War Is Over)
13-Forgive
CYSM-2003-Christmas Is Almost Here @FLAC
Reflections:
Carly Simon's Greatest Hits
TRACKS
01-You're So Vain
02-Anticipation
03-Nobody Does It Better
04-That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be
05-Coming Around Again
06-The Right Thing To Do
07-Let the River Run
08-I've Got To Have You
09-Mockingbird (with James Taylor) (Single Version)
10-Legend In Your Own Time
11-Why (Single Version)
12-We Have No Secrets
13-Haven't Got Time For The Pain
14-You Belong To Me (Single Version)
15-Jesse
16-Boys In The Trees
17-The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of (Single Version)
18-Give Me All Night (Single Version)
19-Love Of My Life
20-Touched By The Sun
CYSM-2004-Reflections Carly Simon_s Greatest Hits @FLAC
Moonlight Serenade
TRACKS
01-Moonlight Serenade
02-I've Got You Under My Skin
03-I Only Have Eyes for You
04-Moonglow
05-Alone Together
06-In the Still of the Night
07-The More I See You
08-Where or When
09-My One and Only Love
10-All the Things You Are
11-How Long Has This Been Going On
CYSM-2005-Moonlight Serenade @FLAC
Into White
TRACKS
01-Into White
02-Oh! Susanna
03-Blackbird
04-You Can Close Your Eyes
05-Quiet Evening
06-Manha De Carnaval (Theme from 'Black Orpheus')
07-Jamaica Farewell
08-You Are My Sunshine
09-I Gave My Love A Cherry (The Riddle Song)
10-Devoted To You All I Have To Do Is Dream
11-Scarborough Fair
12-Over The Rainbow
13-Love Of My Life
14-I'll Just Remember You
CYSM-2007-Into White @FLAC
This Kind of Love
TRACKS
01-This Kind Of Love
02-Hold Out Your Heart
03-People Say A Lot
04-Island
05-How Can You Ever Forget
06-Hola Soleil
07-In My Dreams
08-When We're Together
09-So Many People To Love
10-They Just Want You To Be There
11-The Last Samba
12-Sangre Dolce
13-Too Soon To Say Goodbye
CYSM-2008-This Kind Of Love @FLAC
Never Been Gone
TRACKS
01-The Right Thing To Do
02-It Happens Every Day
03-Never Been Gone
04-Boys in the Trees
05-Let the River Run
06-You're So Vain
07-You Belong to Me
08-No Freedom
09-That's the Way I've Always Heard It Should Be
10-Coming Around Again
11-Anticipation
12-Songbird
CYSM-2009-Never Been Gone @FLAC
Original Album Series
(1971-75)
(5CD)
CD 1-2
TRACKS
101-That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be
102-Alone
103-One More Time
104-The Best Thing
105-Just A Sinner
106-Dan, My Fling
107-Another Door
108-Reunions
109-Rolling Down The Hills
110-The Love's Still Growing
201-Anticipation
202-Legend In Your Own Time
203-Our First Day Together
204-The Girl You Think You See
205-Summer's Coming Around Again
206-Share The End
207-The Garden
208-Three Days
209-Julie Through The Glass
210-I've Got To Have You
CD 3-4
TRACKS
301-The Right Thing To Do
302-The Carter Family
303-You're So Vain
304-His Friends Are More Than Fond Of Robin
305-We Have No Secrets
306-Embrace Me, You Child
307-Waited So Long
308-It Was So Easy
309-Night Owl
310-When You Close Your Eyes
401-Safe And Sound
402-Mind On My Man
403-Think I'm Gonna Have A Baby
404-Older Sister
405-Just Not True
406-Hotcakes
407-Misfit
408-Forever My Love
409-Mockingbird
410-Grownup
411-Haven't Got Time For The Pain
CD 5
TRACKS
501-After The Storm
502-Love Out In The Street
503-Look Me In The Eyes
504-More And More
505-Slave
506-Attitude Dancing
507-Sons Of Summer
508-Waterfall
509-Are You Ticklish
510-Playing Possum
CYSM-2011-Original Album Series (1971-75) (5CD) @FLAC
The Studio Album Collection
(1971-83)
(11CD)
TRACKS
0101-That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be
0102-Alone
0103-One More Time
0104-The Best Thing
0105-Just a Sinner
0106-Dan, My Fling
0107-Another Door
0108-Reunions
0109-Rolling Down the Hills
0110-The Love's Still Growing
0201-Anticipation
0202-Legend In Your Own Time
0203-Our First Day Together
0204-The Girl You Think You See
0205-Summer's Coming Around Again
0206-Share the End
0207-The Garden
0208-Three Days
0209-Julie Through the Glass
0210-I've Got To Have You
0301-The Right Thing to Do
0302-The Carter Family
0303-You're so Vain
0304-His Friends Are More Than Fond of Robin
0305-We Have No Secrets
0306-Embrace Me, You Child
0307-Waited so Long
0308-It Was so Easy
0309-Night Owl
0310-When You Close Your Eyes
0401-Safe and Sound
0402-Mind on My Man
0403-Think I'm Gonna Have a Baby
0404-Older Sister
0405-Just Not True
0406-Hotcakes
0407-Misfit
0408-Forever My Love
0409-Mockingbird
0410-Grownup
0411-Haven't Got Time for the Pain
0501-After the Storm
0502-Love out in the Street
0503-Look Me in the Eyes
0504-More and More
0505-Slave
0506-Attitude Dancing
0507-Sons of Summer
0508-Waterfall
0509-Are You Ticklish
0510-Playing Possum
0601-Half a Chance
0602-It Keeps You Runnin'
0603-Fairweather Father
0604-Cow Town
0605-He Likes to Roll
0606-In Times When My Head
0607-One Love Stand
0608-Riverboat Gambler
0609-Darkness 'til Dawn
0610-Dishonest Modesty
0611-Libby
0612-Be with Me
0701-You Belong To Me
0702-Boys In The Trees
0703-Back Down to Earth
0704-Devoted to You
0705-De Bat (Fly in Me Face)
0706-Haunting
0707-Tranquillo (Melt My Heart)
0708-You're the One
0709-In a Small Moment
0710-One Man Woman
0711-For Old Times Sake
0801-Coming to Get You
0801-Just Like You Do
0801-Love You by Heat
0801-Memorial Day
0801-Never Been Gone
0801-Pure Sin
0801-Spy
0801-Vengeance
0801-We're so Close
0909-Come Upstairs
0909-In Pain
0909-James
0909-Jesse
0909-Stardust
0909-Take Me as I Am
0909-The Desert
0909-The Three of Us in the Dark
0909-Them
1001-Blue of Blue
1002-I'll Be Around
1003-I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good
1004-I Get Along Without You Very Well
1005-Body and Soul
1006-Hurt
1007-From the Heart
1008-Spring Is Here
1009-Pretty Strange
1010-What Shall We Do with This Child
1011-Not a Day Goes By
1101-You Know What to Do
1102-Menemsha
1103-Damn You Get to Me
1104-Is This Love
1105-Orpheus
1106-It Happens Everyday
1107-Such a Good Boy
1108-Hello Big Man
1109-You Don't Feel the Same
1110-Floundering
CYSM-2014-Studio Album Collection (1971-83)(11CD) @FLAC24-96
CD01-11
Songs From The Trees
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Boys in the Trees
102-Winkin', Blinkin' and Nod - The Simon Sisters
103-Orpheus
104-Older Sister
105-It Was So Easy
106-Embrace Me, You Child
107-Hello Big Man
108-Two Hot Girls (On a Hot Summer Night)
109-It Happens Everyday
110-His Friends Are More Than Fond of Robin
111-I'm All It Takes to Make You Happy
112-That's the Way I've Always Heard It Should Be
113-I've Got to Have You
114-Anticipation
115-Legend in Your Own Time
116-Three Days
201-Julie Through the Glass
202-We Have No Secrets
203-You're So Vain
204-Mind on My Man
205-Mockingbird
206-After the Storm
207-Hounting
208-In Times When My Head
209-You Belong to Me
210-We're So Close
211-From the Heart
212-Come Upstairs
213-The Right Thing to Do
214-Showdown
215-I Can Thank You Enough
CYSM-2015-Songs From The Trees (2CD) @FLAC
Live At Grand Central
(April 2, 1995)
TRACKS
01-Touched By the Sun
02-Anticipation
03-I've Got To Have You
04-We Have No Secrets
05-Haven't Got Time for the Pain
06-Jesse
07-That's the Way I Always Heard It Should Be
08-Letters Never Sent
09-Legend In Your Own Time
10-De Bat
11-Davy
12-Halfway Around the World
13-Like a River
14-Coming Around Again
15-Let the River Run
CYSM-2023-Live At Grand Central @FLAC
COLLABORATION
JANET JACKSON
Son of a Gun
TRACKS
01-Son Of A Gun (The Original Flute Tyme Remix)
02-Son Of A Gun (P Diddy Remix)
03-Son Of A Gun (Cottonbelly Remix)
04-Son Of A Gun (Rock Remix)
05-Son Of A Gun (Album Version)
JTJK-2001-Son Of A Gun @ALAC
1 comment:
Thanks for the Carly Simon share
Always had a soft spot for her and loved the early album covers.
Regards
Post a Comment