COLLECTION (91CD)
ALBUMS
CBS Vol.01 Boston Blackie - Blackie & Smothers
CBS Vol.02 VA - Chicago Blues Harmonica
CBS Vol.03 Magic Slim & The Teardrops-Front.jpg
CBS Vol.04 Alabama Jr. Pettis - Nora Lee
CBS Vol.05 Johnny B.Moore - Lonesome Blues
CBS Vol.06 John Primer - Poor Man Blues
CBS Vol.07 Bonnie Lee - I'm Good
CBS Vol.08 VA - From West Helena to Chicago
CBS Vol.09 VA - Teardrops Blues Jam
CBS Vol.10 Magic Slim - You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
CBS Vol.11 Jimmy Davis - Maxwell Street
CBS Vol.12 John Brim - Brim & Perkins
CBS Vol.13 John Littlejohn - John Littlejohn's Blues Party
CBS Vol.14 A.C. Reed & Big Wheeler-Front.jpg
CBS Vol.15 Jimmy Rogers - Chicago Bound
CBS Vol.16 VA - Chicago's Best West & South Side Blues Singers
CBS Vol.17 VA - Chicago Blues Legends
CBS Vol.18 Magic Slim - Live on the Road
CBS Vol.19 Michael Coleman - Back Breaking Blues
CBS Vol.20 Eddie Shaw - The Blues is Good News
CBS Vol.21 Willie Kent - The King Of West Side Blues
CBS Vol.22 Billy Branch & Hubert Sumlin-Front.jpg
CBS Vol.23 Eddie Clearwater & Carey Bell-Front.jpg
CBS Vol.24 Magic Slim - Magic Blues
CBS Vol.25 Phil Guy & Lurrie Bell - Chicago's Hottest Guitars
CBS Vol.26 Eddie Vaan Shaw - Morning Rain
CBS Vol.27 Johnny B.Moore - 911 Blues
CBS Vol.28 VA - Chicago's Finest Blues Ladies
CBS Vol.29 John Primer - Blues Behind Closed Doors
CBS Vol.30 Willie Kent - Live at B.L.U.E.S. in Chicago
CBS Vol.31 Vance Kelly - Call Me
CBS Vol.32 Eddie Vaan Shaw - The Trail of Tears
CBS Vol.33 Eddie Vaan Shaw - Home Alone
CBS Vol.34 Michael Coleman - Shake Your Booty
CBS Vol.35 Johnny Laws - My Little Girl
CBS Vol.36 Magic Slim - Alone & Unplugged
CBS Vol.37 Nick Nolt - You Better Watch Yourself
CBS Vol.38 Little Mack Simmons - Come Back to Me Baby
CBS Vol.39 John Primer - Cold Blooded Blues Man
CBS Vol.40 Vance Kelly - Joyriding In The Subway
CBS Vol.41 L.V. Banks - Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear
CBS Vol.42 Tré & The Blues Knights - Blues Knock'n Baby
CBS Vol.43 Willie Kent - Everybody Needs Somebody
CBS Vol.44 Edward Taylor - Lookin' For Trouble
CBS Vol.45 Vance Kelly - Hands Off
CBS Vol.46 Eddie Shaw - Too Many Highways
CBS Vol.47 Muddy Waters - Honey Bee
CBS Vol.48 Eddie Vaan Shaw - Give Me Time
CBS Vol.49 Magic Slim - 44 Blues
CBS Vol.50 J.B. Hutto - Hip Shakin'
CBS Vol.51 Eddy Clearwater - Chicago Daily Blues
CBS Vol.52 L.V. Banks - Ruby
CBS Vol.53 John Primer - It´s A Blues Life
CBS Vol.54 Vance Kelly - What Three Old Ladies Can Do
CBS Vol.54 Vera Taylor - You Better Be Careful
CBS Vol.56 Johnny Dollar - My Baby Loves Me
CBS Vol.57 Easy Baby - If It Ait't One Thing, It's Another
CBS Vol.57 Johnny B.Moore - Born In Clarksdale, Mississippi
CBS Vol.59 Vance Kelly - Live at Lee´s Unleaded Blues
CBS Vol.60 John Primer - Blue Steel A Tribute to Elmore James
CBS Vol.60 VA - Chicago's Best West & Southside Blues Singers
CBS Vol.61 Magic Slim - Tin Pan Alley
CBS Vol.62 Nate Turner - Hard Times
CBS Vol.63 Eddie Taylor J. - Worried About My Baby
CBS Vol.64 Vivian Vance Kelly - Hit Me Up
CBS Vol.65 Eddie Taylor - Mind Game
CBS Vol.66 Carlos Johnson - The Healer
CBS Vol.67 Vance Kelly - NoBody Has The Power
CBS Vol.68 Eddie C. Campbell - Mind Trouble
CBS Vol.69 Eddie Taylor Jr - I Got to Make This Money, Baby
CBS Vol.70 Vance Kelly - Bluebird
CBS Vol.71 Eddie Taylor Jr - From The Country To The City
CBS Vol.72 Magic Slim - Rough Dried Woman
CBS Vol.73 Smilin' Bobby - Big Legged Woman
CBS Vol.74 Elmore James Jr. - Baby Please Set A Date
CBS Vol.75 John Primer - Call Me John Primer
CBS Vol.76 Larry Taylor - They Were In This House
CBS Vol.77 Tre' - I'm Through With The Blues
CBS Vol.78 Eddie Taylor Jr. - So Called Friends
CBS Vol.79 Jimmy Mayes - All My Best
CBS Vol.80 Vance Kelly - Tell Me Why
CBS Vol.81 Elmore James Jr. - Old School Lover
CBS Vol.82 Magic Slim & The Teardrops - Pure Magic
CBS Vol.83 Harmonica Hinds - I'd Give You Anything If I Could
CBS Vol.84 Vance Kelly - Live At Kingston Mines
CBS Vol.85 John Primer - You Can Make It If You Try!
CBS Vol.86 Eddie Taylor Jr - Stop Breaking Down
Vol.01 Boston Blackie
Blackie & Smothers
TRACKS
01-I Can't Judge Nobody
02-Hello Little School Girl
03-Sad, Sad Day
04-Do The Thing
05-Abc Blues
06-Louise
07-Hey Baby
08-How Much More Long
09-Give Me Back That Way
10-Blues All Day Long
11-I've Been Drinking Muddy Water
12-Abc Blues (Take 2)
13-Find Me Another Babe
CBS Vol.01 Boston Blackie @ALAC
Vol.2 Various Artists
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Schooldays (Smokey Smothers)
A2-Don't Judge Nobody (Smokey Smothers)
A3-Do The Thing (Smokey Smothers)
A4-Sad Day (Smokey Smothers)
A5-Look Out (Vera Taylor)
A6-All Your Lovin Mr. Lovin (Vera Taylor)
B1-Sacrified (Johnny B. Moore)
B2-Memphis Bound (Johnny B. Moore)
B3-Take Your Hands Down (Eddie Taylor)
B4-I Got Long To Stay (Eddie Taylor)
B5-You Treat Me Nothing (Homesick James)
B6-Take A Little Walk With Me (Floyd Jones)
CBS-Vol.2 Various Artists (LP) @FLAC
Vol.03 Magic Slim
& The Teardrops
TRACKS
01-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
02-Bad Avenue
03-Gambler
04-So Easy To Love Yo
05-I Got Money
06-Ain't That Nice
07-I'm Good
08-Bad Luck
09-Think
10-She Moves Me
11-Moon Is Full
CBS Vol.03 Magic Slim & The Teardrops @ALAC
Vol.04 Alabama Jr. Pettis
Nora Lee
TRACKS
01-Nora Lee
02-She Don't Love Me
03-I'm a Lover
04-She's Trying to Get Back
05-Worried Blues
06-I'm Mad
07-Heart Fixin' Blues
08-Blues Is a Feeling
09-Oh Baby
10-Poor Man Blues
11-Bad Luck
CBS Vol.04 Alabama Jr. Pettis @ALAC
Vol.05 Johnny B.Moore
Lonesome Blues
TRACKS
01-Knocking at Your Door
02-Lonesome Blues
03-No Good Woman Blues
04-Blues Medley
05-I'm Gonna Miss You
06-Mean Mistreater
07-Evening Sun
08-Sacrifice
09-Pretty Mama
10-Up Side the Wall
CBS Vol.05 Johnny B.Moore @ALAC
Vol.06 John Primer
Poor Man Blues
TRACKS
01-Add a Little Touch
02-Smile in Your Face
03-Poor Man Blues
04-If I Could Hold You in My Arms
05-Hiding Place
06-I'm a Blues Man
07-My Eyes Keep Me in Trouble
08-My Baby Don't Love Me
09-Try My Lovin'
10-Corinna
11-Forgive Not Forget
CBS Vol.06 John Primer @ALAC
Vol.07
West Side Blues Singers / Bonnie Lee- I'm Good
TRACKS
01-I'm Good (Bonnie Lee)
02-Fast Life (Bonnie Lee)
03-Sad And Evil Woman (Bonnie Lee)
04-You Got Me Runnin' (Bonnie Lee)
05-My Baby's Gone (Larry Taylor)
06-Bad Boy (Larry Taylor)
07-She Leaves You (Barklin' Bill)
08-Lie To Me (Barklin' Bill)
09-Ride My Automobie (Mary Lane)
10-You Can't Take Out (Mary Lane)
11-You Hurt My Feelings (Mary Lane)
01-I'm Good
02-Fast Life
03-Summer Is Gone
04-Sad And Evil Woman
05-You Got Me Running
06-I Love You Baby
07-Tryin' To Make A Livin'
08-Got The Blues
09-Bye,Bye, Baby
10-I Need Someone
11-I've Got A Man
CBS Vol.07 West Side Blues Singers @FLAC
CBS Vol.07 Bonnie Lee @ALAC
Vol.08 Various Artists
From West Helena to Chicago
TRACKS
01-West Helena Blues - Honeyboy Edwards
02-Drop Down Mama - Honeyboy Edwards
03-Build Myself A Cave - Honeyboy Edwards
04-Little Boy Blue - Honeyboy Edwards
05-Sweet Home Chicago - Honeyboy Edwards
06-Bring Your Fine-Self Home - Magic Slim
07-Mojo Hand - John Primer
08-My Sister Taught Me - Eddie C. Campbell
09-Rock Me - Eddie C. Campbell
10-Just Walking - Eddie C. Campbell
11-Last Affair - Eddie C. Campbell
12-Jump, Jump, Jump - Eddie C. Campbell
13-Straighten Up Woman - Johnny B. Moore
14-Memphis Bound - Johnny B. Moore
CBS Vol.08 VA - From West Helena to Chicago @ALAC
Vol.09 Various Artists
Teardrops Blues Jam
TRACKS
01-What Makes a Man Go Crazy - Nick Holt
02-Need Some Good Lovin' - Nick Holt
03-Five Long Years - Nick Holt
04-Sweet Papa John - Earl Howell
05-Hey Baby, Can't You See
...What You're Doin to Me - Magic Slim
06-Red House - Magic Slim
07-Whole Lotta Lovin' - Magic Slim
08-Crawling King Snake - John Primer
09-Somebody Have Mercy - John Primer
10-Boat Dock - John Primer
11-Blues Is a Feeling - Alabama Pettis, Jr
12-Tramp - Alabama Pettis, Jr.
CBS Vol.09 VA - Teardrops Blues Jam @ALAC
Vol.10 Magic Slim
You Can't Lose
What You Ain't Never Had
TRACKS
01-Bad Boy
02-You Can't Lose What Yuo Ain't Had
03-If It's Too Late
04-Before You Accuse Me
05-Driftin' Blues
06-Everybody In Town
07-How Much More
08-How Unlucky Can One Man Be
09-That Will Never Do
10-Dust My Brown
CBS Vol.10 Magic Slim @ALAC
Vol.11 Jimmy Davis
Maxwell Street
TRACKS
01-Men's a Fool
02-Two Trains Running
03-Dry in the Dark
04-I've Been a Fool a Long Time
05-That's All Right
06-In Your Bedroom
07-One Eyed Woman
08-Going Upstairs
09-Jimmy Davis Blues
10-Big Leg Woman
11-Dust My Broom
CBS Vol.11 Jimmy Davis @ALAC
Vol.12 J.Brim & P.Perkins
Brim & Perkins
TRACKS
01-I'm Gonna Let You Go - John Brim
02-Take It Easy Baby - John Brim, Willie Love
03-Let Me Hold You - John Brim
04-High Heel Sneakers - John Brim, Pinetop Perkins
05-Driving Wheel - John Brim, Pinetop Perkins,
06-Naptown - John Brim
07-Going Down Slow - John Brim, Pinetop Perkins
08-Call Me Easy Papa - John Brim
09-How Long - John Brim, Pinetop Perkins
10-You Put the Heart on Me - John Brim
11-Movin' Out - John Brim
CBS Vol.12 John Brim & P.Perkins @ALAC
Vol.13 John Littlejohn
John Littlejohn's Blues Party
TRACKS
01-29 Ways (John Littlejohn)
02-My Head Is Bald (Taildragger)
03-Bloody Tears (John Littlejohn)
04-Dream (John Littlejohn)
05-One More Mile (Willie Kent)
06-I'm Your Fool (Willie Kent)
07-It's Too Much (John Littlejohn)
08-Came Home This Morning (John Littlejohn)
09-Keep On Running (John Littlejohn)
CBS Vol.13 John Littlejohn @ALAC
Vol.14 A.C. Reed
& Big Wheeler
TRACKS
01-I Ain't Doin' Too Bad (A. C. Reed)
02-I Got The Blues (A. C. Reed)
03-I'm A Jealous Man (A. C. Reed)
04-Good Lover (Big Wheeler)
05-Last Time Around (A. C. Reed)
06-Crazy 'Bout You Baby (Big Wheeler)
07-Honey Where You Goin' (A. C. Reed)
08-Last Night (Big Wheeler)
09-What's On Your Mind (Big Wheeler)
CBS Vol.14 A.C. Reed & Big Wheeler @ALAC
Vol.15 Jimmy Rogers
Chicago Bound
TRACKS
01-Chicago Bound
02-St Louis
03-Do You Swear
04-Anna Lee
05-Sloppy Drunk
06-Lemon Squeezer
07-Last Time
08-Whoopin' Foolin' With You
09-One Room Little Country Shack
10-Goin' Away Baby
CBS Vol.15 Jimmy Rogers @ALAC
Vol.16 Various Artists
Chicago's Best West
& South Side Blues Singers
TRACKS
01-Louise (Booba Barnes)
02-Heartbroken Man (Booba Barnes)
03-How Many More Years (Booba Barnes)
04-Heartbroken Man (Long Version) (Booba Barnes)
05-She Leaves You (Barkin' Bill Smith)
06-Lie To Me (Barkin' Bill Smith)
07-Highway Blues (Little Wolf)
08-Worried 'bout My Baby (Little Wolf)
09-Somewhere Down The Line (Jake Dawson)
10-My Heart Is Bald (Taildragger)
11-Highway Bound (Taildragger)
12-My Woman's Gone (Taildragger)
CBS Vol.16 VA - Chicago's Best West @ALAC
Vol.17 Various Artists
Chicago Blues Legends
TRACKS
01-You Can't Love Me That Way (Dave Myers)
02-Bring My Love Down By The Pound (Dave Myers)
03-Elevate Me Baby (Dave Myers)
04-Someday Baby (Dave Myers)
05-Race Track (Detroit Junior)
06-So Unhappy (Detroit Junior)
07-You've Been Laid (Detroit Junior)
08-I Love You Baby (Mac Thompson)
09-Big Boss Man (Mac Thompson)
10-I Shot A Man (Jimmy Lee Robinson)
11-Rosa Lee (Jimmy Lee Robinson)
12-Wagon Wheel (Jimmy Lee Robinson)
13-Anna Lee (Willie Johnson)
14-Gonna Ride (Willie Johnson)
15-Rocky Mountain (Willie Johnson)
16-Take A Little Walk With Me (Floyd Jones)
17-Stockyard Blues (Floyd Jones)
CBS Vol.17 VA - Chicago Blues Legends @ALAC
Vol.18 Magic Slim
Live on the Road
TRACKS
01-Love Somebody
02-Gold Tailed Bird
03-Honest I Do
04-Down the Road I Go
05-Sweet Home Chicago
06-Look over Yonders Wall
07-Please Don't Waste My Time
08-Pretty Girls Everywhere
09-Long Distance Call
10-Let Me Love You Baby
CBS Vol.18 Magic Slim @ALAC
Vol.19 Michael Coleman
Back Breaking Blues
TRACKS
01-Breakfast In My Bed
02-House Ain't No Home
03-Big Fat Mama
04-You Don't Have To Go
05-Dreamer
06-Mustang Sally
07-Let Me Tell You 'Bout
08-Call My Job
09-Woman Love Woman
10-Go To Move
CBS Vol.19 Michael Coleman @ALAC
Vol.20 Eddie Shaw
The Blues is Good News
TRACKS
01-The Blues is Good News
02-Fannie Mae Jones
03-Highway 61 Bound
04-Come Home Baby
05-I Wonder Why
06-Big Fat Woman
07-44 Blues
08-Evening Sun
09-Red Rooster
10-Blues Men of Yesterday
CBS Vol.20 Eddie Shaw @ALAC
Vol.21 Willie Kent
The King of West Side Blues
TRACKS
01-One More Moment
02-Me and My Baby
03-Slow and Easy
04-I'm Worried
05-Don't Tell Me 'Bout Your Trouble
06-Boogie Chillen
07-Just Your Fool
08-Somebody's Got to Go
09-I've Got to Pay
10-I Got to Go
11-Bad Luck
CBS Vol.21 Willie Kent @ALAC
Vol.22 Billy Branch
& Hubert Sumlin
TRACKS
01-You Can't Change Me (Hubert Sumlin)
02-I Did What I Could (Hubert Sumlin)
03-Baby What You Want Me To Do (Billy Branch)
04-That's All Right (Billy Branch)
05-Just Your Fool (Billy Branch)
06-Everything Gonna Be All Right (Billy Branch)
07-Take You Down Town (Billy Branch)
08-First Song I Ever Did (Sumlin & Primer)
09-Real Far Away (Sumlin & Primer)
10-No Place To Go (Sumlin & Primer)
11-I've Been Gone (Sumlin & Primer)
CBS Vol.22 Billy Branch & Hubert Sumlin @ALAC
Vol.23 Eddie Clearwater
& Carey Bell
TRACKS
01-I'm Gonna Move
02-Carey's Boogie
03-Last Night
04-I Wouldn't Lay My Guitar Down
05-Jump Back Jack
06-Got My Mojo Working
07-One Day
08-Close Out Theme
CBS Vol.23 Eddie Clearwater & Carey Bell @ALAC
Vol.24 Magic Slim
Magic Blues
TRACKS
01-Spider In My Stew
02-Rough Dried Woman
03-Sometimes I Wonder
04-Oh Wee Baby
05-Wonder What's The Matter
06-Stranded On The Highway
07-Evil
08-Why Does A Woman Treat A Man So Bad
09-Don't Tell Me 'Bout Your Troubles
10-I'm Doing Too Bad
11-I Got To Leave
CBS Vol.24 Magic Slim @ALAC
Vol.25 Phil Guy & Lurrie Bell
Chicago Hottest Guitars!
TRACKS
01-What Can a Poor Man Do
02-Wine Headed Woman
03-Little Red Rooster
04-What Have I Done
05-Going Back to Louisiana
06-Nobody Wants to Lose
07-Sky Is Crying
08-Sweet Home Chcago
09-Part Time Love
10-Walkin' Thru the Park
11-Love Light
CBS Vol.25 Phil Guy & Lurrie Bell @ALAC
Vol.26 Eddie Vaan Shaw
Morning Rain
TRACKS
01-Morning Rain
02-Torn Down
03-It Hurts Me Too
04-TV Preacher
05-Same Old Blues
06-Talk To Me Baby
07-Drop Down Baby
08-Pickin' The Blues
09-I'll Do Anything
10-Roller Coaster Blues
CBS Vol.26 Eddie Vaan Shaw @ALAC
Vol.27 Johnny B.Moore
911 Blues
TRACKS
01-Lookin' Good
02-Black Coffee Drinkin' Woman
03-I'm Goin' Home To See My Baby
04-Why Ya Wanna Do Me Like That
05-Kiss You In The Morning
06-Race Track Blues
07-Why Don't You Be My Mama
08-Candy Kitchen Blues
09-Kokomo Me Baby
10-911 Blues
11-She's A Mean Woman
12-Mean Ol Frisco
13-That No Way To Get Along
CBS Vol.27 Johnny B.Moore @ALAC
Vol.28 Various Artists
Chicago's Finest Blues Ladies
TRACKS
01-I'm Feeling Good - Deitra Farr
02-Mean Old World - Deitra Farr
03-Bad Track Record - Zora Young
04-Bus Station Blues - Zora Young
05-Ride My Automobile - Mary Lane
06-You Can't Take Out - Mary Lane
07-You Hurt My Feelings - Mary Lane
08-Steppin' In - Melvina Allen
09-Dr. Feelgood - Melvina Allen
10-Breakin' up Somebody's Home - Melvina Allen
11-Whose Lovin' You Tonight - Karen Carroll
12-I Got to Have Somebody - Karen Carroll
13-Sad and Evil Women - Bonnie Lee
14-Let It Roll - Bonnie Lee
15-What's the Matter - Bonnie Lee
CBS Vol.28 VA Chicago's Finest Blues Ladies @ALAC
Vol.29 John Primer
Blues Behind Closed Doors
TRACKS
01-1839
02-Somebody Have Mercy
03-Good Morning Heartache
04-Don't You Hear Me Cryin' for You
05-Blues Behind Closed Doors
06-I'm Just Your Fool
07-Smokestack
08-Next Time You See Me
09-Country Boy
10-Yes, I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby
11-It Ain't Easy Been Easy
12-Tore Down
CBS Vol.29 John Primer @ALAC
Vol.30 Willie Kent
Live At B.L.U.E.S In Chicago
TRACKS
01-Mother in Law Blues
02-Man and His Blues
03-All My Life
04-Looking Good - W.Kent, J.B. Moore
05-Ship Made of Paper
06-Black Night
07-I'm Good - Willie Kent, Bonnie Lee
08-Dirty Work Going On
09-Rock Me
10-Sadie - Willie Kent,
11-Tin Pan Alley
12-If You Got to Love Somebody
CBS Vol.30 Willie Kent @ALAC
Vol.31 Vance Kelly
Call Me
TRACKS
01-Doing My Own Thang
02-Wall To Wall
03-Hurt So Bad
04-Woman In Every Town
05-That's The Way Love Is
06-Somebody As Good As You
07-In Of The Rainbow
08-Use Me Right
09-She Ain't Good Looking
10-Drivin' Wheel
11-Call Me
12-Dog On A Chain
CBS Vol.31 Vance Kelly @ALAC
Vol.32 Eddie Vaan Shaw
The Trail of Tears
TRACKS
01-Please Tell Me
02-Geche Woman
03-My Woman's Ugly
04-Heart of Yours
05-Tears Are Falling
06-I'm Ready
07-Sky Is Crying
08-Oh, How They Can Love
09-I'm Crazy Now
10-Luck Overdue
11-Blues Men of Yesterday
12-Stone Cold Blue
13-Bare Ass Slide
CBS Vol.32 Eddie Shaw @ALAC
Vol.33 Eddie Shaw
Home Alone
TRACKS
01-Walkin' in the Moonlight
02-Got to Go Now
03-Lickskillet, Mississippi
04-Blues in Paris
05-Miss Tangy
06-Hey Mule Boy
07-Rock This House
08-Home Alone
09-Motel Six
10-Midnight Blues
11-Skinny Minnie
12-Man's Gotta Do What a Man's Gotta Do
13-One Room Country Shack
CBS Vol.33 Eddie Shaw @ALAC
Vol.34 Michael Coleman
Shake Your Booty
TRACKS
01-Mojo
02-Lost My Job In The City
03-Shake Your Booty
04-Kansas City
05-Homeless Man
06-Love Somebody
07-Hey Joe
08-Midnight Rider
09-Hurt Avenue
10-Tee Ni Nee Na Nu
11-I Play The Blues For You
12-Tore Down
CBS Vol.34 Michael Coleman @ALAC
Vol.35 Johnny Laws
My Little Girl
TRACKS
01-Like A Fish
02-Can't Take No More
03-Lie To Me
04-Somebody Loan Me A Dime
05-Cryin' For My Baby
06-Hoochie Coochie Man
07-I Should Have Quit You
08-Big Question
09-Don't You Lie
10-My Little Girl
11-Mother In Law Blues
CBS Vol.35 Johnny Laws @ALAC
Vol.36 Magic Slim
Alone & Unplugged
TRACKS
01-Mixed up About You
02-Bring Me My Shotgun
03-Boogie Chillun
04-A Thousand Miles from Nowhere
05-Iky and Mikey
06-Don't Look Now I've Got the Blues
07-Tough Enough
08-I'm a Poor Man But a Good Man
09-Sadie
10-Bring Your Fine-Self Home
11-Bye Bye Pretty Baby
12-You Laugh and Grin
13-A Little Instrumental
14-Nothin' for Nothin'
15-Interview With Slim
CBS Vol.36 Magic Slim @ALAC
Vol.37 Nick Holt
You Better Watch Yourself
TRACKS
01-The Town I Live In
02-Yak, Yak
03-You Better Watch Yourself
04-Need Some Good Lovin'
05-One Room Country Shack
06-Yo Baby, You Call Me
07-Standing In My Doorway
08-Change My Mind
09-Got To Be Some Changes
10-Walk Up This Morning
11-Sittin' In My Bedroom
12-When You Got A Headache
13-As The Years Go Passing By
CBS Vol.37 Nick Holt @ALAC
Vol.38 Little Mack Simmons
Come Back To Me Baby
TRACKS
01-There's a Kissin' Goin' On
02-Key to the Highway
03-Tell Me Baby
04-I Got to Find My Baby
05-Don't Start Me to Talkin'
06-You Mistreated Me Baby
07-Baby (You've Got What It Takes)
08-Times Are Gettin' Tougher
09-Come Back to Me Baby
10-My Mamma Told Me
11-I'm Hooked on Your Love
12-I Got What It Takes
13-I Wonder Why
CBS Vol.38 Little Mack Simmons @ALAC
Vol.39 John Primer
Cold Blooded Blues Man
TRACKS
01-Dreaming
02-Cuttin' Loose
03-Cold Blooded Blues Man
04-What Love Will Do
05-Meet Her In The Dark
06-Sad Sad Day
07-Mojo Hand
08-Cairo
09-I'm Worried
10-Malted Milk
11-Waitin' For My Time
12-Love In Vain
13-Red House
CBS Vol.39 John Primer @ALAC
Vol.40 Vance Kelly
Joyriding In The Subway
TRACKS
01-Joyriding In The Subway
02-Foot Loose And Fancy Free
03-All Your Love
04-Are You Serious
05-Steal Away
06-Who Called The Dog Pound
07-Move To The Other Side Of The Room
08-This Blues Is Killin' Me
09-From The Heart
10-I Got A Blues Attitude
11-I Can't Win From Losing
CBS Vol.40 Vance Kelly @ALAC
Vol.41 L.V. Banks
Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear
TRACKS
01-that's The Way Our Love Goes
02-Teddy Bear
03-Born In The City
04-New Kind Of Love
05-Blue Guitar
06-Down In Mississippi
07-Tail Dragger
08-I'm A Man
09-She's Fine
10-Lady In Red
11-Christmas Song
CBS Vol.41 L.V. Banks @ALAC
Vol.42 Tré
& the Blueknights
Blues Knock'n Baby
TRACKS
01-Heart and Soul
02-From the Country to the City
03-Without You
04-O Pretty Woman
05-Are You Watching over Me
06-Blues Knock'n Baby
07-Love Don't Have No Love for You
08-The Blues Is Here to Stay
09-I'm a Blues Man Baby
10-Somebody to Be in Love With Me
11-Heartache
12-Live Boogie Blues
CBS Vol.42 Tre & the Blueknights @ALAC
Vol.43 Willie Kent
Everybody Needs Somebody
TRACKS
01-Better Days
02-Don't Mess With My Baby
03-Thought I Was Lucky
04-My Baby's Gone
05-One More Mile
06-Too Hurt To Cry
07-Everybody Needs Somebody
08-I Just Want A Little Bit
09-All Your Love
10-Chicago Bound
11-No Love In Your Heart
12-Since I Met You Baby
CBS Vol.43 Willie Kent @ALAC
Vol.44 Edward Taylor
Lookin' For Trouble
TRACKS
01-Goin' Upside Your Head
02-Bad Boy
03-Lookin' For Trouble
04-Ain't Gonna Cry
05-Down In Virginia
06-Soul Brother
07-I'm Gonna Miss You
08-Big Town Playboy
09-Dust My Broom
10-Greyhound Blues
11-Tell Me Mama
CBS Vol.44 Edward Taylor @ALAC
Vol.45 Vance Kelly
Hands Off
TRACKS
01-Mustang Sally
02-Stay With It
03-Little Red Rooster
04-Don't Make Me Wait
05-Crying for You
06-Bad Taste in My Mouth
07-The Jam
08-If Loving You Is Wrong
09-Hands Off
10-Straighten It Out
11-Blues Man
12-Playing Days Are Over
CBS Vol.45 Vance Kelly @ALAC
Vol.46 Eddie Shaw
Too Many Highways
TRACKS
01-Built For Comfort
02-Sack Full of Blues
03-Since I Met You Baby
04-Playing The Game
05-Goin' Back To Greenville
06-Ode to Howlin' Wolf
07-Can't Stand to See You Go
08-Too Many Highways
09-Rainy Night In Georgia
10-Ain't Superstitious
11-I'm Tired
12-What Came First
CBS Vol.46 Eddie Shaw @ALAC
Vol.47 Muddy Waters
Honey Bee
TRACKS
01-Howlin' Wolf
02-Garbage Man
03-Mannish Boy
04-Blow Wind Blow
05-Honey Bee
06-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man
07-Long Distance Call
08-Troubles No More
09-Train Fare Home
10-Baby Please Don't Go
11-Going Home
12-Everything Gonna Be Alright
13-Off the Wall
14-Can't Get No Grindin'
...(What's the Matter With the Meal)
15-After Hours
16-Got My Mojo Working
CBS Vol.47 Muddy Waters @ALAC
Vol.48 Eddie Vaan Shaw
Give Me Time
TRACKS
01-Give Me Time
02-Bull Shit Blues
03-Ugly Woman
04-I Need Your Love
05-Ain't No Next Time
06-Down Your Eyes
07-Try Me One More Time
08-I'm Crazy Now
09-Key To The Highway
10-Morning Rain
11-It Hurts Me Too
12-Shake Your Money Maker
13-Last Night
CBS Vol.48 Eddie Vaan Shaw @ALAC
Vol.49 Magic Slim
44 Blues
TRACKS
01-Big Fat Woman
02-Baby Can't You See
03-You Put It On Me
04-I'm Ready
05-Blues With A Feeling
06-Tell Me
07-When I Met My Baby
08-Can't You See
09-Highway Is My Home
10-I'm Good
11-I'm Tore Up
12-44 Blues
13-Break Song
CBS Vol.49 Magic Slim @ALAC
Vol.50 J.B. Hutto
Hip Shakin'
TRACKS
01-Honey Bee
02-Dust My Broom
03-Garbage Man
04-Too Much Alcohol
05-The Things I Used To Do
06-Dim Lights
07-Long Distance Call
08-J.B.'s Boogie
09-Mistake In Life
10-Hip Shakin'
11-Milkman Blues
CBS Vol.50 J.B. Hutto @ALAC
Vol.51 Eddy Clearwater
Chicago Daily Blues
TRACKS
01-2 x 9
02-Chicago Daily Blues
03-A Little Bit Of Blues,
...A Little Bit Of Rock & Roll
04-The World is In A Bad Situation
05-Payments On My Woman
06-Blast Off
07-Came Up The Hard Way
08-Nashville Road
09-Caldonia
10-Chicago Daily Blues (Live Version)
11-You Don't Have To Go
12-The Things I Used To Do
13-The Twist
14-Johnny B. Goode
CBS Vol.51 Eddy Clearwater @ALAC
Vol.52 L.V. Banks
Ruby
TRACKS
01-Hard to Love a Woman
02-Ruby
03-Express Love
04-Lonely Room
05-Miss You Blue
06-I Love My Guitar
07-I Made a Mistake
08-Pipe Layer
09-What Happened to Our Love
10-Fallin' to Pieces
11-Bobby Sox Baby
...(L.V. Banks, Williams, Dootsie)
12-Love Light
...(L.V. Banks, Malone, Deadric)
CBS Vol.52 L.V. Banks @ALAC
Vol.53 John Primer
It´s A Blues Life
TRACKS
01-I've Been Abused
02-Maggie
03-Last Night
04-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
05-Party Girl
06-Empty Arms
07-Lonesome For Your Love
08-Sweet As A Georgia Peach
09-Every Time You Leave Me
10-Can't You See What You're Doin' To Me
11-Give Me Back My Wig
12-Rock Me
CBS Vol.53 John Primer @ALAC
Vol.54a Vance Kelly
What Three Old Ladies Can Do
TRACKS
01-What Three Old Ladies Can Do
02-Just Because
03-Twenty Four Hours
04-Foxy
05-You Are Mine, Now I'm Your's Forever
06-Highway Here I Come
07-Candy Licker
08-Don't Cry No More
09-Ain't Doing Too Bad
10-Somethin' About You Girl
11-Jammin'
12-Mon's Apple Pie
CBS Vol.54 Vance Kelly @ALAC
Vol.54b Vera Taylor
You Better Be Careful
TRACKS
01-Ain't Gonna Cry
02-You Better Be Careful
03-Trouble, Trouble
04-You Don't Treat Me Right
05-No Answer On The Telephone
06-14 Years Before My Time
07-What Is Wrong With You
08-Sittin' Here Wonderin'
09-I Found Out
10-I Have The Blues
11-Why Do Everything I Do Go Wrong
CBS Vol.54 Vera Taylor @ALAC (Label error !)
Vol.55 Johnny Dollar
My Baby Loves Me
TRACKS
01-Call My Job
02-I Like Your Style
03-Doing My Own Thing
04-Stop Doggin' Me
05-My Baby Loves Me
06-The Things I Used to Do
07-That's the Way Love Is
08-If Loving You Is Wrong
09-Take My Heart
10-That's the Way I Feel About CHA
11-Scan Ius
12-Funky Broadway
CBS Vol.55 Johnny Dollar @ALAC
Vol.57a Easy Baby
If It Ait't One Thing, It's Another
TRACKS
01-Lovey Dovey
02-Call Me Easy Baby
03-Let Me Explain
04-Baby, You Fine
05-Sittin' Here Worriyin'
06-Good Morning, Little Schoolgirl
07-Beggin' Woman
08-Good Morning, Mr. Blues
09-Howlin' For My Darlin
10-Scatterbrain
11-Ah Pretty Women
12-If It Ain't One Thing, It's Another
CBS Vol.57 Easy Baby @ALAC
Vol.57b Johnny B.Moore
Born In Clarksdale, Mississippi
TRACKS
01-Elmore James Medley
02-Back Door Man
03-Crosscut Saw
04-Don't Make Me Pay For His Mistakes
05-Leanin' Tree
06-Dangerous
07-Help Me
08-170 Pounds Of Joy
09-That's All I Need
10-Legends Of The Blues
11-Saddle My Pony
12-Goin' Away Baby
CBS Vol.57 Johnny B.Moore @ALAC (Label error !)
Vol.59 Vance Kelly
Live at Lee´s Unleaded Blues
TRACKS
01-Members Only
02-Wall To Wall
03-Tell Me Why
04-You Steppin Out
05-Rock MeHey Mister
06-Straighten It Out
07-Pride & Joy
08-Doing Your Own Thing
09-Just Because
10-She´s Fine
11-The Thrill Is Gone
CBS Vol.59 Vance Kelly @ALAC
Vol.60A John Primer
Blue Steel:
A Tribute to Elmore James
TRACKS
01-Shake Yo Moneymaker
02-It Hurts Me Too
03-Sunnyland Train
04-Too Much
05-I'm In Love
06-Can't Stop Loving
07-Since My Baby Left This Town
08-I'm A Blues Man
09-I'm Worried
10-1839
11-Fine Little Mama
12-I Held My Baby
13-I Had A Dream Last Night
14-Stranger Blues
CBS Vol.60A John Primer @ALAC
Vol.60B Various Artists
Chicago's Best West
TRACKS
01-Ain't No Hand Me Down (Lovie Lee)
02-Tell Me Baby (Lovie Lee)
03-Standing At The Crossroads
...(Foree Superstar Montgomery)
04-Wonder Why (Foree Superstar Montgomery)
05-Bad Boy (Larry Taylor)
06-My Baby's Gone (Larry Taylor)
07-Yes, I Love You (Larry Taylor)
08-Saddle My Pony (Hip LinkChain)
09-Goin' Away Blues (Hip LinkChain)
10-Park My Car (George Baze)
11-Hush Hush (George Baze)
12-I You Cannot Be True (Johnny Laws)
13-Ride 'em Down (Eddie Taylor)
14-Bad Avenue (Lefty Dizz)
15-I Could Get My Hands On You (Lefty Dizz)
CBS Vol.60B VA Chicago's Best West @ALAC
Vol.61 Magic Slim
Tin Pan Alley
CBS Vol.61 Magic Slim @ALAC
TRACKS
01-Tell Me What You Got on Your Mind
02-Cold-Hearted Woman
03-Please Don't Leave Me
04-Born in the Country
05-Baby Please Don't Say Goodbye
06-She Was Walking Down Through the Park
07-Bad Luck
08-Texas Flood
09-Close to You
10-Goin' to California
11-Tin Pan Alley
12-Cold Women with Warm Hearts
Vol.62 Nate Turner
Hard Times
TRACKS
01-Hard Times
02-Evil Woman
03-Your Mama
04-Too Late To Cry
05-I Got The Blues
06-Your Love
07-I Got A Woman
08-My Mind
09-I've Gotta Find My Baby
10-I'm Leaving
11-Things Have Changed
12-I Woke Up This Morning
CBS Vol.62 Nate Turner @ALAC
Vol.63 Eddie Taylor Jr.
Worried About My Baby
TRACKS
01-Blues In Your Life
02-Worried About My Baby
03-Cut You Loose
04-Easy Baby
05-Can't Take It No More
06-Stop Breakin' Down
07-I Feel So Bad
08-Clouds In My Heart
09-Groovin' With Eddie
10-Sock It To Me
11-Why Can't You Be True
12-Red Hot Mama
CBS Vol.63 Eddie Taylor Jr @ALAC
Vol.64 Vivian Vance Kelly
Hit Me Up
TRACKS
01-Got My Mojo Working
02-Steppin' Out [Unplugged Version]
03-Down Home Blues [Unplugged Version]
04-Mustang Sally
05-Stand by Me
06-Sweet Home Chicago [Unplugged Version]
07-Proud Man
08-Black Draws
09-Down Home Blues
10-Get Down, Get Funky, Get Loose
11-Steppin' Out
12-As Simple as This
13-Sweet Home Chicago
14-Hit Me Up
CBS Vol.64 Vivian Vance Kelly @ALAC
Vol.65 Eddie Taylor Jr.
Mind Game
TRACKS
01-I've Made Nights by Myself
02-Use What You Got
03-Pink Champagne
04-That's All I Need
05-I'm So Blue
06-Look on Yonder's Wall
07-You've Got Me Licked
08-Let Me Love You Baby
09-Trying to Play a Mind Game
10-Forty-Four
11-Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home
12-Eddie's Groove
CBS Vol.65 Eddie Taylor Jr @ALAC
Vol.66 Carlos Johnson
The Healer
TRACKS
01-Call me Carlos Johnson
02-The healer
03-Jimmy Reed Medley
04-I got to love somebody's baby
05-Crack head woman
06-Caldonia
07-Woke up this morning (dreamin' blues)
08-You can't make love alone
09-Chips flying everywhere
10-Hoodoo man blues
11-Caldonia
12-The dozens (I'm moving in on you)
13-Sure had a wonderful time
14-Cloudy wather
15-I found out
CBS Vol.66 Carlos Johnson @ALAC
Vol.67 Vance Kelly
NoBody Has The Power
TRACKS
01-Change My Mind
02-I'll Play The Blues For You
03-Nobody Has The Power
04-Sending You A Message
05-Steppin' In
06-Say You Love Me
07-Still Called The Blues
08-Let's Straighten It Out
09-Sugar BabyRock Me Baby
10-As Simple As This
11-Finally I Found You
12-Step On By
CBS Vol.67 Vance Kelly @ALAC
Vol.68 Eddie C. Campbell
Mind Trouble
TRACKS
01-Do What You Wanna Do
02-Mind Trouble
03-You Worry Me
04-The Bug
05-Head Clear
06-Everything Gonna Be Allright
07-Alimony
08-Life Is Like A Game
09-Shake For Me
10-Five And A Half
11-Vibrations In The Air
12-Devil's Walk
13-Loneliness And Me
14-Eddie's Rock
15-Head Clear
16-Please Love Me
CBS Vol.68 Eddie C. Campbell @ALAC
Vol.69 Eddie Taylor Jr.
I Got to Make This Money, Baby
TRACKS
01-I Got to Make This Money, Baby
02-Salute to Eddie Taylor
03-Train Fare Blues
04-My Little Machine
05-Mama, He Treats Your Daughter Mean
06-That's All Right
07-Goodbye Willie Kent
08-I'm in the Mood
09-Take Your Hand Down
10-Just a Little Bit
11-Biggest Blues Fan
12-Whiskey Headed Woman
CBS Vol.69 Eddie Taylor Jr @ALAC
Vol.70 Vance Kelly
Bluebird
TRACKS
01-I Stay Mad
02-Ain't Gonna Worry About Tomorrow
03-I Wish He Didn't Trust Me So Much
04-Bump and Grind
05-Little Bluebird
06-My Baby Is Fine
07-Someone Else Is Steppin' In
08-Nobody's Sleeping in My Bed
09-Ain't Doin' Too Bad
10-Doing My Own Thing
...I Can't Get Next to You
...I'm a Bluesman
11-Soft-Hearted Woman
12-Stormy Monday BluesTake off Your Shoes
13-Driving Wheel
CBS Vol.70 Vance Kelly @ALAC
Vol.71 Eddie Taylor Jr.
From The Country To The City
TRACKS
01-Love Me While I'm Livin'
02-Church Bell Blues
03-Can't Blame Nobody
04-Get Out Of My House
05-From The Country To The City
06-I'm Your Lovin' Man
07-I Got To Find My Baby
08-She's The Reason
09-Tell Me What You Wanna Do
10-Crawlin' King Snake
11-Preachers
12-I Shot My Baby
CBS Vol.71 Eddie Taylor Jr @ALAC
Vol.72 Magic Slim
Rough Dried Woman
TRACKS
01-Rough Dried Woman
02-Match Box Blues
03-Tell Me What Make A Woman Treat A Good Man So Bad
04-Spider In My Stew
05-I'm Good
06-Bad Avenue
07-Mama Talk To Your Daughter
08-A'nt It Nice
09-Before You Accuse Me
10-You Can't Loose What You Ain't Never Had
11-Bad Boy
12-Blues At Sunrise
13-Stranded On The Highway
14-Hard Luck Blues
CBS Vol.72 Magic Slim @ALAC
Vol.73 Smilin' Bobby
Big Legged Woman
TRACKS
01-I Play For Keeps
02-I Didn T Know
03-Cold Cold Feeling
04-Little By Little
05-Big Legged Woman
06-I Got To Leave This Woman
07-The Bobby Strut
08-They Call Me A Dog
09-You Don't Love Me
10-You Are The One
CBS Vol.73 Smilin' Bobby @ALAC
Vol.74 Elmore James Jr.
Baby Please Set A Date
TRACKS
01-Baby Please Set A Date
02-Send Me Someone
03-Look On Yonder Wall
04-Mean Mistreater
05-Don't Get Mad At Me
06-Dust My Broom
07-Steppin' With Elmo
08-The Sky Is Crying
09-She's Gone
10-Married Woman Blues
11-Amtrack Train
12-Dustin'
13-I've Been Around The World
CBS Vol.74 Elmore James Jr. @ALAC
Vol.75 John Primer
Call Me John Primer
TRACKS
01-Going Back Down South.flac
02-Poor Man Blues.flac
03-I'm A Blues Man.flac
04-Evil.flac
05-I've Been Obused.flac
06-1839 Blues.flac
07-Shake Your Money Maker.flac
08-Blues Behind Closed Doors.flac
09-Look At Little Sister.flac
10-Dreaming About My Baby.flac
11-You Got To Pay The Price.flac
12-Call Me John Primer.flac
13-Goin' To New York.flac
14-I Called My Baby.flac
15-Red House.flac
CBS Vol.75 John Primer @FLAC
Vol.76 Larry Taylor
They Were In This House
TRACKS
01-I'm Gonna Miss You.flac
02-I Didn't Mean To Hurt Your Feelings.flac
03-Knocking At Your Door.flac
04-Don't Make Me Pay For His Mistakes.flac
05-Killing Floor.flac
06-Blues, Hard Luck & Trouble.flac
07-Signals Of Love.flac
08-Last $2.flac
09-Bad Boy.flac
10-Tell Me Baby, Part 1.flac
11-Jody Got Your Girl And Gone, Part 1.flac
12-My Baby's Gone.flac
13-Green Line Blues.flac
14-Yes, I Love You.flac
15-Jody Got Your Girl And Gone, Part 2.flac
16-Tell Me Baby, Part 2.flac
CBS Vol.76 Larry Taylor @FLAC
Vol.77 Tré
I'm Through With The Blues
TRACKS
01-I'm Through With The Blues.flac
02-I Got A Big Boss Lady.flac
03-You're My Everything.flac
04-Born To Love The Blues.flac
05-I Ain't Going To Treat You No More.flac
06-I'm A Blues Man Baby.flac
07-Do You Want To Get Bluesy.flac
08-From The Country To The City.flac
09-Play A Little Lottery.flac
10-Church Bells.flac
11-Dance Rodeo Dance.flac
12-Cheating In The Bar Room.flac
13-I Shot My Baby.flac
CBS Vol.77 Tre @FLAC
Vol.78 Eddie Taylor Jr.
So Called Friends
TRACKS
01. Wild About You Baby.flac
02. Welfare Blues.flac
03. You Sweet.flac
04. Mistress Blues.flac
05. So Called Friends.flac
06. Use What You Got.flac
07. Goin' Upside Your Head.flac
08. Easy Baby.flac
09. I've Made Nights By Myself.flac
10. Stop Breakin Down.flac
11. Blues In Your Life.flac
12. Pink Champagne.flac
13. My Little Machine.flac
14. Got To Make This Money.flac
15. Forty Four.flac
CBS Vol.78 Eddie Taylor Jr-So Called Friends @FLAC
( Thanks to Frankie)
Vol.79 Jimmy Mayes
All My Best:
Chicago Southside Soul & Blues
TRACKS
01. Messin With The Kid.flac
02. Something About You.flac
03. Bright Lights.flac
04. Substitute For You.flac
05. Tramps.flac
06. Sweet Home Chicago.flac
07. Love Trap.flac
08. The New Monkeyshine.flac
09. Goin' To New York.flac
10. El Funky.flac
11. You Got Me Runnin'.flac
12. Mumblin.aiff .flac
13. Sock It To The Drummer.flac
CBS Vol.79-Jimmy Mayes @FLAC
Vol.80-Vance Kelly
& His Backstreet Blues Band
TRACKS
01. Twenty Four Hours.flac
02. Wall To Wall.flac
03. Foot Loose & Fancy Free.flac
04. Doing My Own Thang.flac
05. Members Only.flac
06. I Stay Mad.flac
07. Purple Rain.flac
08. Drivin' Wheel.flac
09. Tell Me Why.flac
10. Love Of Mine.flac
11. Bad Taste In My Mouth.flac
12. You Steppin Out.flac
13. Highway Here I Come.flac
14. Mustang Sally.flac
15. Hey Joe.flac
CBS Vol.80-Vance Kelly @FLAC
Vol.81-Elmore James Jr.
Old School Lover
TRACKS
01. What's Wrong.flac
02. 3rd Degree.flac
03. She Put Me To The Test.flac
04. Blues Is Gone.flac
05. Studiotalk 1.flac
06. Greenville Smokin'.flac
07. Studiotalk 2.flac
08. Old School Lover.flac
09. Use The One.flac
10. No One To Love Me.flac
11. Studiotalk 3.flac
12. Steppin' With Elmo Pt. 2.flac
13. When My First Wife Left Me.flac
14. Studiotalk 4.flac
15. Goin' Home.flac
16. Just Talked To My Baby.flac
CBS Vol.81-Elmore James Jr @FLAC
Vol.82-Magic Slim
Pure Magic
TRACKS
01-Love Somebody
02-Going To California
03-I'm Ready
04-I Got The Blues
05-Lovin' You
06-Since I Met You Baby
07-See What You're Doin' To Me
08-Spider In My Stew
09-Slim Talk 1
10-Look On Yonders Wall
11-Jimmys Blues
12-Do You Mean It
13-Call My Job
14-Slim Talkin' Part.2
CBS Vol.82 Magic Slim & The Teardrops @FLAC
Vol.83-Harmonica Hinds
I'd Give You Anything If I Could
TRACKS
01. Stop Complaining.flac
02. Wake The Spirit.flac
03. Anything If I Could.flac
04. Child of the Universe.flac
05. Take Your Time.flac
06. Don't You Steal My Money.flac
07. Can't Stay Here For Ever.flac
08. Way Down South.flac
09. Imelda.flac
10. Cuddle Inn.flac
11. You're Looking Good.flac
12. Goin Down To The River.flac
CBS Vol.83-Harmonica Hinds @FLAC
Vol.84-Vance Kelly
Live At Kingston Mines
TRACKS
01. How Many More Years
02. Ain't Going To Worry About Tomorrow
03. Mustang Sally
04. Members Only
05. The Blues Is Alright Going Fishing
06. You Don't Have To Go Baby What You Want Me To Do
07. Let The Good Times Roll
08. I Want To Ta-Ta You Baby
09. Clean-Up Woman
10. Nobody's Sleeping In My Bed
11. Strokin'
12. I'll Play The Blues For You
13. Turning Point
CBS Vol.84 Vance Kelly @FLAC
Vol.85-John Primer
You Can Make It If You Try!
TRACKS
01-Sweet Man
02-My Little Sister
03-You Can Make It
04-Big Fat Woman
05-Love In Vain
06-Don't You Here Me
07-I Would Hold You In My Arms
08-Standing On The Crossroad
09-Things Are Used To Do
10-Corinna
11-Call Me On The Phone
CBS Vol.85 John Primer @FLAC
Vol.86-Eddie Taylor Jr
Stop Breaking Down
TRACKS
01-I'm A King Bee.flac
02-Ghetto Woman.flac
03-Kiddio.flac
04-Baby What You Want Me To Do.flac
05-The Sky Is Crying.flac
06-I Got To Find My Baby.flac
07-Baby Please Come Home.flac
08-32-20 Blues.flac
09-You Gotta Pay The Price.flac
10-Low Down Dirty Shame.flac
11-Whiskey Headed Woman.flac
12-Stop Breaking Down.flac
CBS Vol.86 Eddie Taylor Jr @FLAC
Vol.87-Various Artists
Classic Chicago Blues
TRACKS
01-I'm Good (Bonnie Lee)
02-You Better Watch Yourself (Nick Holt)
03-Tryin' To Make A Livin' (Bonnie Lee)
04-As The Years Go Passing By (Nick Holt)
05-Wee Baby Blues (Bonnie Lee)
06-Rock Me Baby (Bonnie Lee)
07-Come On Baby, Help Me To Spend This Gold
.....(Earl Howell)
08-The Town I Live In (Nick Holt)
09-Baby What You Want Me To Do (Bonnie Lee)
10-Strange Things HappeningOne Room Country Shack
.... NickHolt)
11-If It's Too Late (Nick Holt)
12-I Cried Like A Baby (Earl Howell)
13-Baby Don't Say That No More (Earl Howell)
CBS Vol.87 VA-Classic Chicago Blues @FLAC
Vol.88 Big Wheeler
Turn My Life Around
TRACKS
01-The Sun Is Shining
02-Dirty Blues
03-I Got To Go
04-Good Lover
05-Blue Guitar
06-Hey Short Woman
07-Crazy 'bout You Baby
08-Hard Luck Blues
09-Honey Connie
10-Turn My Life Around
11-V.J It's O.K.
CBS Vol.88 Big Wheeler-Turn My Life Around @FLAC
9 comments:
if you gonna own 1 blues set/collection this is the one !
Hi Chris, hope you are well.
Here is a link for CBS Vol.78 Eddie Taylor Jr. - 2011 - So Called Friends (FLAC) to maybe replace the @320
As I finally found it and it plays fine, will give something back.
https://www120.zippyshare.com/v/rsM2gGoK/file.html
Hello,
I don't believe it !!
Thank you VERY MUCH for sharing
PoorP
Hi Chris,
Thanks for this collection.
Cheers
Ray
Hi Chris
Thanks for this.
I couldn't find this topic in the Artist/ Discography list or the Categories list on the RH side of your blog so I'd overlooked this collection.
Thanks again
Hi Prairie Hick,
Thanks for your comment,
I forgot indeed to recheck this label in the label list !
Same with an update of Artist discography label (if the count changes, the label too and I often forget to re-chek it)
Keep safe and healthy
Chris-France
Wow Chris!
You mean that you do all that yourself, manually!
I thought Blogger would maintain all the RH side for you.
I respect you even more now for your efforts with this amazing blog.
Hi Chris.
Thank you for vol 87 & 88 they are both very good 🎶 Take care there.
Thanks Chris for this wonderful series so many great blues artists. Appreciate the hard work
Post a Comment