⬇️ ELMORE JAMES ⬇️
(Elmore Brooks)
DISCOGRAPHY 1952-2025 (89CD)
BIOGRAPHY
Elmore James (January 27, 1918 – May 24, 1963) was an American blues
guitarist, singer, songwriter, band leader. He was known as "the King of
the Slide Guitar" and had a unique guitar style, noted for his use of
loud amplification and his stirring voice.
James was born Elmore Brooks in the old Richland community in Holmes
County, Mississippi (not to be confused with two other locations of
the same name in Mississippi).
He was the illegitimate son of 15-year-old Leola Brooks, a field
hand. His father was probably Joe Willie "Frost" James, who moved in
with Leola, and so Elmore took this as his name. His parents adopted
an orphaned boy at some point named Robert Holston.....
NEW!
2013-Big Box of Elmore James (6CD) @FLAC
2015-Dust My Broom & Other Favorites @FLAC
COLLECTION
Saga Blues-Elmore James-Slide My Blues @FLAC
Single's Collection
TRACKS
01-Please Find My Baby
02-Hand In Hand
03-Rock My Baby Right
04-I Believe
05-Sinful Woman
06-I Held My Baby Last Night
07-When Can My Baby Be
08-1939 Blues
09-Canton Mississippi Breakdown
10-So Mean To Me
11-Wild About You Baby
12-Long Tall Woman
ELJ-1952-Singles Collection @256
Archivevibes Vol.1
TRACKS
01-I Believe My Time Ain't Long
02-Please Find My Baby
03-Please Find My Baby
04-Hawaiian Boogie
05-Hand In Hand
06-Long Tall Woman
07-Rock My Baby Right
08-One More Drink
09-My Baby's Gone
10-One More Drink
11-Lost Woman Blues
12-I Believe
13-I Held My Baby Last Night
14-Baby What's Wrong
15-Sinful Woman
16-Round House Boogie
17-Dumb Woman Blues
18-Sax Ony Boogie
19-Kicking The Blues Around
20-Country Boogie
21-I See My Baby
22-She Just Won't Do Right
23-My Best Friend
24-Whose Muddy Shoes
ELJ-1953-Archivevibes Vol.1 @FLAC
The Classic Early Recordings
(1951-56)
(3CD)
TRACKS
CANTON CRUSADE
101-Dust My Broom
102-Please Find My Baby (Version 1)
103-Hawaiian Boogie
104-Please Find My Baby (Version 2)
105-Hand In Hand
106-Long Tall Woman
107-Rock My Baby Right
108-One More Drink (Take 1)
109-My Baby's Gone
110-One More Drink (Take 2)
111-Lost Woman Blues (Aka Please Find My Baby) (Version 3)
112-I Believe
113-I Held My Baby Last Night
114-Baby What's Wrong
115-Sinful Woman
116-Round House Boggie (Aka Sax Symphonic Boggie)
117-Dumb Woman Blues
118-Sax_Only Boogie
119-Kicking The Blues Around (Aka Flaming Blues)
120-I May Be Wrong
121-Sweet Little Woman
BROMDUSTING IN CHICAGO
201-Early In The Morning
202-Can't Stop Lovin'
203-Hawaiian Boogie (Version 2)
204-Make A Little Love
205-My Best Friend (Take 1)
206-Make My Dreams Come True (Take 2)
207-Make My Dreams Come True (Take 3)
208-Make My Dreams Come True (Take 4)
209-Make My Dreams Come True (Take 7)
210-Strange Kinda Feeling (Take 1)
211-Strange Kinda Feeling (Take 2)
212-Strange Kinda Feeling (Take 3)
213-Strange Kinda Feeling (Take 4)
214-Strange Kinda Feeling (Take 5)
215-Strange Kinda Feeling (Take 6)
216-Dark And Dreary (Take 1)
217-Dark And Dreary (Take 2)
218-Dark And Dreary (Take 4)
219-Quarter Past Nine
220-Where Can My Baby Be (Take 1)
221-Where Can My Baby Be (Take 8)
222-Where Can My Baby Be (Take 9)
223-Please Come Back To Me (Sho' Nuff I Do)
224-Sho' Nuff I Do_Session Talk
225-Sho' Nuff I Do (Alternate Take)
226-Sho' Nuff I Do
227-1839 Blues
228-I Got A Strange Baby
229-Canton Mississippi Breakdown
ELJ-1956-The Classic Early Recordings (1951-56).CD1-2
TRACKS
CULVER CITY TO CRESCENT CITY
301-Standing At The Crossroads
302-Late Hours At Midnight
303-Happy Home
304-Sunny Land
305-The Way You Treat Me
306-No Love In My Heart
307-Dust My Blues
308-I Was A Fool
309-Blues Before Sunrise
310-Goodbye (Baby)
311-So Mean To Me (Take 2)
312-So Mean To Me (Take 3)
313-So Mean To Me (Take 4)
314-Wild About You Baby_Chat
315-Wild About You
316-Wild About You (Baby)
317-Elmo's Shuffle (Take 3)
318-Elmo's Shuffle (Take 4)
319-Elmo's Shuffle (Take 5)
320-Long Tall Woman
321-Long Tall Woman
ELJ-1956-The Classic Early Recordings (1951-56).CD3
Blues After Hours
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Dust My Blues
A2-Sunnyland
A3-Mean And Evil
A4-Dark And Dreary
A5-Standing At The Crossroads
B1-Happy Home
B2-No Love In My Heart
B3-Blues Before Sunrise
B4-I Was A Fool
B5-Goodbye Baby
ELJ-1960-Blues After Hours LP @256
Shake Your Moneymaker
The Best of The Fire Sessions
TRACKS
01-Shake Your Moneymaker [1961]
02-Look On Yonder Wall [1961]
03-The Sky Is Crying [1959]
04-Rollin' And Tumblin' [1960]
05-Held My Baby Last Night [1959]
06-I'm Worried [1960]
07-Done Somebody Wrong [1960]
08-Fine Little Mama [1960]
09-Anna Lee [19601961]
10-Stranger Blues [19601961]
11-Something Inside Me [1960]
12-Early One Morning [1960]
13-Sunnyland [1961]
14-Standing At The Crossroads [1960-1961]
15-My Bleeding Heart [1960-1961]
16-Dust My Broom [1959]
ELJ-1961-Shake Your Moneymaker @ALAC
The Final Sessions New York
February 1963
TRACKS
01-My Baby's Gone
02-Find My Kinda Woman
03-Look On Yonder Wall (Look Up On The Wall)
04-Dust My Broom
05-It Hurts Me Too
06-Pickin' The Blues (Manhattan Slide)
07-Everyday I Have The Blues
08-I Have A Right To Love My Baby
09-Twelve Year Old Boy
10-Got To Move (She's Got To Go)
11-I Gotta Go Now
12-Talk To Me Baby
13-Make My Dreams Come True
14-Hand In Hand
15-Can't Stop Loving My Baby
16-Dust My Broom
17-Elmore Jumps One (Up Jumps Elmore)
18-I Believe
19-Hand In Hand
20-Find My Kind Of Woman (Take 1)
21-Hand In Hand (Take 3)
22-Back In Mississippi (Conversation)
ELJ-1963-The Final Sessions New York February 1963 @FLAC
TOUGH
(with John Brim)
TRACKS
A1-Stormy Monday Blues (Elmore James)
A2-Going For Good (Elmore James)
A3-Lifetime Baby (John Brim)
A4-I See My Baby (Elmore James)
A5-Be Careful What You Do (John Brim)
A6-The Sun Is Shining (Elmore James)
B1-You Got Me (John Brim)
B2-Whose Muddy Shoes (Elmore James)
B3-Madison Blues (Elmore James)
B4-Ice Cream Man (John Brim)
B5-My Best Friend (Elmore James)
B6-Talk To Me Baby (Elmore James)
ELJ-1968-Tough (LP) @320
The Blues In My Heart
The Rhythm in My Soul
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Dust My Blues
A2-Sunnyland
A3-Mean and Evil
A4-Dark and Dreary
A5-Standing at the Crossroads
B1-Happy Home
B2-No Love in My Heart
B3-Blues Before Sunrise
B4-I Was a Fool
B5-Goodbye Baby
ELJ-1969-The Blues In My Heart (LP) @320
To Know A Man
(2LP)
TRACKS
A1-Hand In Hand Tk1
....I Have A Right To Love My Baby
....Hand In Hand Tk2
A2-Hand In Hand Tk3
A3-Hand In Hand Tk4
A4-Every Day I Have The Blues
B1-It Hurts Me Too Tk1
B2-Dust My Broom
B3-Talk To Me Baby Tk1
....Can't Stop Loving My Baby
B4-Got To Move
B5-Manhattan Slide
C1-Twelve Year Old Boy
C2-Elmore Jumps One
C3-I Believe Tk1 - I Gotta Go Now
C4-Back In Mississippi
D1-Second Fiddle Man
D2-Make My Dreams Come True Tk3
D3-Mean Mistreatin Mama Tk1 & Tk2
D4-Mean Mistreatin' Mama Tk3
D5-Sunnyland Tk1
D6-Footrace To A Resting Place
....Wrong Doing Woman
ELJ-1969-To Know A Man (2LP) @320
Whose Muddy Shoes
TRACKS
01-Ice Cream Man (John Brim)
02-Whose Muddy Shoes (Elmore James)
03-Madison Blues (Elmore James)
04-I See My Baby (Elmore James)
05-You Got Me (John Brim)
06-My Best Friend (Elmore James)
07-The Sun Is Shining (Elmore James)
08-Lifetime Baby (John Brim)
09-Talk to Me Baby (Elmore James)
10-Rattlesnake (John Brim)
11-Be Careful (John Brim)
12-Dust My Broom (Elmore James)
13-Tool Bag Boogie (Elmore James)
14-Tough Times (John Brim)
15-Call It Stormy Monday (E.James)
16-The Sun Is Shining [Alt](E.James)
17-Gary Stomp (John Brim)
ELJ-1969-Whose Muddy Shoes @FLAC
All Them Blues
(2LP)
TRACKS
A1-It Hurts Me Too
A2-Every Day I Have the Blues
A3-Dust My Broom
A4-Shake Your Money Maker
A5-Bleeding Heart
B1-Conversation
B2-Pickin' the Blues
B3-She's Got to Go
B4-Talk to Me Baby
B5-I Believe
C1-Sunnyland Train
C2-Stranger Blues
C3-12 Year Old Boy
C4-My Baby's Gone
C5-Find My Kinda Woman
D1-Up Jumped Elmore
D2-Anna Lee
D3-I've Got a Right to Move My Baby
D4-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
D5-Look on Yonder Wall
ELJ-1975-All Them Blues (2LP) @FLAC24-96
History of Elmore James
Vol.2
(2LP)
TRACKS
A1-The Sky Is Crying
A2-Something Inside of Me
A3-I Need You
A4-Stormy Monday Blues
A5-The Sun Is Shining
B1-Catfish Blues
B2-Fine Little Mama
B3-Make My Dreams Come True
B4-Held My Baby Last Night
B5-Standing at the Crossroads
C1-Please Set a Date
C2-I'm Worried
C3-Make a Little Love to Me
C4-Rolling & Tumbling
C5-Bobby's Rock
D1-I Done Somebody Wrong
D2-One Way Out
D3-Madison Blues
D4-Be Careful What You Do
D5-Gotta Find My Baby
ELJ-1975-History of Elmore James Vol.2 (2LP) @FLAC
Street Talkin'
TRACKS
01-Coming Home
02-Take Me Where You Go
03-Cry for Me Baby
04-Elmore's Contribution to Jazz
05-Knocking at Your Door
06-It Hurts Me Too
07-Twelve Year Old Boy
08-You'll Always Have a Home
09-Do You Want Me to Cry
10-Big Town Playboy
11-Ride 'Em on Down
12-Bad Boy
13-I'm Sitting Here
14-Don't Knock at My Door
ELJ-1975-Street Talkin' @224
Golden Classics
Guitars In Orbit
TRACKS
01-Hand In Hand
02-I Have A Right To Love My Babyelmore James
03-Every Day I Have The Blues
04-Dust My Broom
05-It Hurts Me Too
06-Talk To My Baby
07-Twelve Year Old Boy
08-I Believe
09-I Gotta Go Now
10-Make My Dreams Come True
11-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
12-Sunnyland
ELJ-1979-Golden Classics Guitars In Orbit @VBR
One Way Out
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Talk To Me Baby (I Can't Hold Out)
A2-Shake Your Moneymaker
A3-Can't Stop Lovin' My Baby
A4-It Hurts Me Too
A5-The Sky Is Crying
A6-Cry For Me Baby
A7-Something Inside Of Me
A8-Standing At The Crossroads
B1-Coming Home
B2-Rollin' And Tumblin'
B3-Take Me Where You Go
B4-I Need You
B5-Person To Person
B6-One Way Out
B7-The Twelve Year Old Boy
B8-Dust My Broom
....(I Believe My Time Ain't Long)
ELJ-1980-One Way Out @320
(Thanks to Boogiewoody)
16 Greatest H its
(+Bonus)
TRACKS
01-Dust My Broom
02-Fine Little Mama
03-Happy Home
04-I Need You
05-The Sky Is Crying
06-It Hurts Me Too
07-Something Inside of Me
08-Late Hours at Midnight
09-Done Somebody Wrong
10-Baby Please Set a Date
11-Talk to Me Baby
12-Take Me Where You Go
13-Coming Home
14-Wild About You Baby
15-Held My Baby Last Night
16-Shake Your Moneymaker
17-Standing at the Crossroads
ELJ-1988-16 Greatest Hits @320
(Thanks to Günther)
Come Go With Me
TRACKS
01-Stranger Blues - Original
02-Anna Lee - Original
03-So Unkind - Original
04-Bobby's Rock - Original
05-Sunnyland Train - Re-Recording
06-Find My Kinda Woman - Original
07-The Twelve Year Old Boy - Original
08-Stranger Blues - Alternate
09-My Kind Of Woman - Original
10-Mean Mistreatin Mama - Original
11-Hand In Hand - Alternate
12-I Can't Stop Lovin' You - Original
13-My Baby's Gone - Re-Recording
14-She Done Moved - Original
15-Make My Dreams Come True - Re-Recording
16-I'm Worried - Original
17-My Bleeding Heart - Original
18-Look On Yonder Wall - Original
19-Early One Morning - Re-Recording
20-Strange Angels - Original
21-It Hurts Me Too - Original
22-Everyday I Have The Blues - Original
23-I Have A Right To Love My Baby - Original
24-Standing At The Crossroads - Re-Recording
1989-Come Go With Me @FLAC
Crossroads
TRACKS
01-Dust My Broom
02-Look On Yonder Wall
03-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
04-Fine Little Mama
05-Got To Move
06-Rollin' And Tumblin'
07-Coming Home
08-It Hurts Me Too
09-Standing At The Crossroads
10-Everyday I Have The Blues
11-I Done Somebody Wrong
12-Pickin' The Blues
13-Anna Lee
14-Sunnyland Train
15-One Way Out
16-The Sky Is Crying
ELJ-1989-Crossroads @160
The Last Session:
The Stereo Tapes
(13-21.02.1963)
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Every Day I Have the Blues
A2-Can't Stop Loving My Baby
A3-Got to Move
A4-I Believe
A5-Elmore Jumps One
A6-Talk to Me Baby
A7-It Hurts Me Too
B1-Dust My Broom
B2-Hand in Hand
B3-I've Got a Right to Love My Baby
B4-Pickin' the Blues
B5-Twelve Year Old Boy
B6-Make My Dreams Come True
B7-I Gotta Go Now
01-Everyday I Have The Blues
02-Can't Stop Lovin' My Baby
03-Got To Move
04-I Believe
05-Blacksnake Blues
06-Talk To My Baby
07-It Hurts Me Too
08-Dust My Broom
09-Hand In Hand
10-Got A Right To Love My Baby
11-Pickin' The Blues
12-Twelve Year Old Boy
13-Make My Dreams Come True
14-I Gotta Go Now
15-Look on Yonder Wall
16-Find My Kind Of Woman (take 1)
17-Find My Kind Of Woman (take 2)
18-Dust My Broom - Elmore James
19-My Baby's Gone
20-Back In Mississippi (conversation)
21-Elmore Jumps One-Black Snake Slide
ELJ-1990-Last Session Stereo Tapes (21.02.1963) (LP) @320 *
ELJ-1995-Last Sessions (13-21.02.1963) (CD) @128 *
* Thanks to Günther
Let's Cut It
TRACKS
01-Dust My Blues
02-Blues Before Sunset
03-No Love In My Heart
04-Sho Nuff I Do
05-Standing At The Crossroads
06-I Was a Fool
07-SunnyLand
08-Canton, Mississippi Breakdown
09-Happy Home
10-Wild About You Baby
11-Long Tall Woman
12-So Mean To Me
13-Hawaiian Boogie
14-Mea2 and Evil
15-Dark and Dreary
16-My Best Friend
17-I Believe
18-Goodbye Baby
ELJ-1991-Let's Cut It @ALAC
King of The Slide Guitar
(4CD Set)
CD 1 - CD2
TRACKS
101-I Believe My Time Ain't Long (Dust My Broom)
102-Country Boogie
103-I See My Baby
104-She Just Won't Do Right
105-My Best Friend
106-Whose Muddy Shoes
107-The Twelve Year Old Boy
108-Coming Home
109-It Hurts Me Too
110-knocking At Your Door
111-Elmore's Contribution To Jazz
112-Cry For Me Baby
113-Take Me Where You Go
114-Bobby's Back
115-The Sky Is Crying
116-Baby Please Set A Date
117-Held My Baby Last Night
118-Dust My Broom
201-The Sun Is Shining
202-I Can't Hold Out
203-Stormy Monday Blues
204-Madison Blues
205-The Sun Is Shining (ALT.)
206-Strange Angels
207-Rollin' And Tumblin'
208-Done Somebody Wrong
209-Something Inside Me
210-I'm Worried
211-Fine Little Mama
212-I Need You
213-She Done Moved
214-I Can't Stop Loving You
215-Early One Morning
216-Stranger Blues
ELJ-1992-King Of The Slide Guitar (4CD Set) @ALAC.CD1-2
CD 3 - CD4
TRACKS
301-Stranger Blues
302-Anna Lee
303-Standing At The Crossroads
304-My Bleedin Heart
305-My Kind Of Woman
306-Got To Move
307-So Unkind
308-Person To Person
309-One Way Out
310-Go Back Home Again
311-Look On Yonder Wall
312-Shake Your Moneymaker (Take 12)
313-Mean Mistreatin' Mama (Take 1)
314-Mean Mistreatin' Mama (Take 2)
315-Sunnyland train
316-You Know You're Wrong
317-Mean Mistreatin' Mama (Take 3)
318-You Know You Done Me Wrong
319-My Baby's Gone
320-Find My Kind Of Woman
321-Look On Yonder Wall
322-Find My Kinda Woman
401-It Hurts Me Too
402-Dust My Broom
403-Pickin' The Blues
404-Everyday (I Have The Blues)
405-I've Got A Right To Love My Baby
406-The Twelve Year Old Boy
407-She's Got To Go
408-I Gotta Go Now
409-Talk To Me Baby
410-Make My Dreams Come True
411-Hand In Hand (Take 1)
412-Hand In Hand (Take 3)
413-Conversation (Back In Mississippii)
414-Hand In Hand (Take 4)
415-I Can't Stop Loving My Baby
416-Up Jumped Elmore
417-I Believe
ELJ-1992-King Of The Slide Guitar (4CD Set) @ALAC.CD3-4
Rollin' And Tumblin'
The Best of Elmore James
TRACKS
01-Rollin' & Tumblin'
02-You Know You're Wrong
03-Look On Yonder Wall
04-I Need You Baby
05-Standing At The Crossroads
06-The Sky Is Crying
07-Baby, Please Set A Date
08-My Bleeding Heart
09-Sunnyland
10-Dust My Broom
11-Something Inside Me
12-Go Back Home Again
13-Anna Lee
14-mean Mistreatin' mama
15-One Way Out
16-Shake Your Moneymaker
17-Fine Little Mama
18-Stranger Blues
19-It Hurts Me Too
20-Find My Kind Of Woman
21-Everyday I Have The Blues
22-My Baby's Gone
ELJ-1992-Rollin And Tumblin The Best Of @160
(Thanks to Günther)
The Sky Is Crying
TRACKS
01-The Sky Is Crying
02-Bobby's Rock
03-Held My Baby Last Night
04-Dust My Broom
05-Baby Please Set A Date
06-Rollin' and Tumblin'
07-I'm Worried
08-(I) Done Somebody Wrong
09-Fine Little Mama
10-I Can't Stop Lovin You
11-Early One Morning
12-I Need You (Baby)
13-Strange Angels
14-She Done Moved
15-Something Inside Of Me
16-Stranger Blues
ELJ-1992-The Sky Is Crying @FLAC
Red Hot Blues
(Golden Legends Series)
TRACKS
01-Dust My Broom
02-Look on Yonder Wall
03-Hurts Me Too
04-Coming Home
05-The Sky Is Crying
06-I Believe
07-Hand in Hand
08-Rolling and Tumbling
09-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
10-(I) Done Somebody Wrong
11-Pickin' The Blues
12-Standing at the Crossroads
ELJ-1993-Red Hot Blues (Golden Legends Series) @320
(Thanks to Günther)
The Sky Is Crying
The History of Elmore James
TRACKS
01-Dust My Broom
02-The Sun Is Shining
03-Hawaiian Boogie
04-Sho' Nuff I Do
05-Please Find My Baby
06-T.V. Mama (J.Turner & Blues Kings)
07-My Best Friend
08-Madison Blues
09-Cry For Me Baby
10-The Sky Is Crying
11-Sunny Land
12-I Can't Hold Out
13-Look On Yonder Wall
14-I Need You
15-Done Somebody Wrong
16-Shake Your Moneymaker
17-The 12 Year Old Boy
18-It Hurts Me Too
19-Rollin and Tumblin
20-Something Inside Me
21-Standing At The Crossroads
ELJ-1993-The Sky Is Crying The History of EJ @FLAC
Dust My Broom:
Best of Elmore James Part.2
TRACKS
01-Got To Move
01-Make My Dreams Come True
02-Bobby's Rock
02-Person To Person
03-So Unkind
04-Held My Baby Last Night
04-My Kind Of Woman
05-Dust My Broom
08-I'm Worried
08-Talk To Me Baby
09-Done Somebody Wrong
09-Poor Little Angel Child [Sam Myers]
11-I Can't Stop Lovin' You
12-Early One Morning
12-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
12-Twelve Year Old Boy
14-Strange Angels
15-She Done Moved (Inst.)
17-I Gotta Go Now
17-You Know You Done Me Wrong
18-Look Up On The Wall
18-Stranger Blues
ELJ-1995-Dust My Broom Best Of Part.2 @320
(Thanks to Günther)
The Complete Fire
& Enjoy Recordings
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-Make My Dreams Come True
102-Bobby's Rock
103-The Sky Is Crying
104-Held My Baby Last Night
105-Dust My Broom
106-Baby Please Set a Date
107-Rollin' and Tumblin'
108-I'm Worried
109-Done Somebody Wrong
110-Fine Little Mama
111-I Can't Stop Loving You
112-Early One Morning
113-I Need You Baby
114-Strange Angels
115-She Done Moved
116-Something Inside Me
117-You Don't Have to Go
118-Stranger Blues
119-Stranger Blues [Alternate Version]
120-My Bleeding Heart
121-Standing at the Crossroads
122-One Way Out
201-Got to Move
202-Person to Person
203-So Unkind
204-My Kind of Woman
205-Woke up Screamin' & Cryin'
206-Do It If You Wanna
207-Shake Your Moneymaker
208-Look on Yonder Wall
209-Poor Little Angel Child
210-Mean Mistreatin' Mama [Take.1_Incomplete]
211-Mean Mistreatin' Mama [Take.2_Alternate]
212-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
213-Sunnyland Train
214-You Know You're Wrong [Take.1_Incomplete]
215-You Know You're Wrong [Take.2_Alternate]
216-You Know You're Wrong [Take.3_Master]
217-Going Back Home Again
218-Look on Yonder Wall
219-Find My Kind of Woman [Take 1]
220-Find My Kind of Woman [Take 3]
221-Dust My Broom [Alternate Take]
222-My Baby's Gone
301-Hand in Hand [Take 1]
302-Hand in Hand [Take 3]
303-Hand in Hand [Take 4]
304-I've Got a Right to Love My Baby
305-Every Day I Have the Blues
306-Dust My Broom [Alternate Take]
307-It Hurts Me Too
308-Talk to Me Baby
309-Can't Stop Lovin' My Baby
310-She's Got to Go
311-Pickin' the Blues
312-Twelve Year Old Boy
313-Up Jumped Elmore [False Start]
314-Up Jumped Elmore
315-Up Jumped Elmore [Black Snake Slide]
316-I Believe
317-I Gotta Go Now
318-Make My Dreams Come True [Alt.Take]
319-Back in Mississippi (A Conversation)
ELJ-1995-The Complete Fire & Enjoy Recordings (3CD) @FLAC
Rollin' And Tumblin'
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Coming Home
102-The Twelve Year Old Boy
103-It Hurts Me Too
104-Knocking At Your Door
105-Elmore's Contribution To Jazz
106-Cry For Me Baby
107-Take Me Where You Go
108-Dust My Broom
109-The Sky Is Crying
110-Baby Please Set A Date
111-Held My Baby Last Night
112-Rollin' And Tumblin'
113-Done Somebody Wrong
114-Fine Little Mama
115-I Can't Stop Loving You
116-Early One Morning
117-I Need You
118-Strange Angels
201-Stranger Blues
202-Bleeding Heart
203-Standing At The Crossroads
204-One Way Out
205-Got To Move
206-My Baby's Gone
207-Find My Kind Of Woman
208-Look On Yonder Wall
209-Shake Your Moneymaker
210-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
211-Sunnyland Train
212-I Have A Right To Love My Baby
213-Every Day I Have The Blues
214-So Unkind
215-Make My Dreams Come True
216-Talk To Me Baby
217-It Hurts Me Too
218-I Gotta Go Now
ELJ-1999-Rollin' And Tumblin @FLAC.CD1-2
Slip Sliding Away
TRACKS
01-Stranger Blues
02-Something Inside of Me
03-The Sky is Crying
04-Bobby's Rock
05-Held My Baby Last Night
06-Dust My Brom
07-Baby Please Set a Date
08-Rollin and Tumblin
09-Fine Little Mama
10-I Can't Stop Lovin' You
11-Anna Lee
12-Look on Yonder Wall
13-So Unkind
14-Got to Move
ELJ-1999-Slip Sliding Away @ALAC
Dust My Broom
(1959-63)
TRACKS
01-Something Inside of Me
02-Person to Person
03-Baby Please Set a Date
04-One Way Out
05-The Sky Is Crying
06-Talk to Me
07-Anna Lee
08-I Needed You
09-Done Somebody Wrong
10-Dust My Broom
11-Shake Your Money Maker
12-Fine Little Mama
13-Can't Stop Lovin My Baby
14-Help My Baby Last Night
15-Rollin' and Tumblin'
ELJ-2002-Dust My Broom (1959-63) @FLAC
The Complete Trumpet,
Chief & Fire Sessions
(3CD)
CD1 - CD2
TRACKS
101-Dust My Broom (I Believe My Time Ain't Long)
102-The Twelve Year Old Boy
103-Coming Home
104-It Hurts Me Too
105-Knocking At Your Door
106-Elmore's Contribution To Jazz
107-Cry For Me Baby
108-Take Me Where You Go
109-Bobby's Rock
110-The Sky Is Crying
111-Baby, Please Set A Date
112-Held My Baby Last Night
113-Dust My Broom
114-Rollin' And Tumblin'
115-I'm Worried
116-Done Somebody Wrong
117-Fine Little Mama
118-I Need You (Baby)
119-I Can't Stop Lovin' You
120-Strange Angels
121-Early One Morning
122-She Done Moved
201-Something Inside Me
202-Stranger Blues
203-Anna Lee
204-Standing At The Crossroads
205-(My) Bleeding Heart
206-My Kind Of Woman
207-Got To Move
208-So Unkind
209-Person To Person
210-One Way Out
211-Strange(r) Blues [Alt. Take]
212-Shake Your Moneymaker [Take 1&2]
213-Look On Yonder Wall
214-Go Back Home Again
215-Mean Mistreatin' Mama [Take 3]
216-Sunnyland Train
217-You Know You Done Me Wrong
218-Mean Mistreatin' Mama [Take 1]
219-Mean Mistreatin' Mama [Take 2]
220-You Know You're Wrong
221-Find My Kind Of Woman [Take 1]
ELJ-2003-Trumpet, Chief & Fire Sessions @FLAC.CD1-2
CD3
TRACKS
301-My Baby's Gone
302-Find My Kinda Woman
303-Look On Yonder Wall (Look Up On The Wall)
304-Dust My Broom
305-It Hurts Me Too
306-Pickin' The Blues (Manhattan Slide)
307-Everyday I Have The Blues
308-I Have A Right To Love My Baby
309-Twelve Year Old Boy
310-Got To Move (She's Got To Go)
311-I Gotta Go Now
312-Talk To Me Baby
313-Make My Dreams Come True
314-Hand In Hand [Take 4]
315-Can't Stop Loving My Baby
316-Dust My Broom
317-Elmore Jumps One (Up Jumped Elmore)
318-I Believe
319-Back In Mississippi [conversation]
320-Hand In Hand [Take 1]
321-Hand In Hand [Take 3]
ELJ-2003-Trumpet, Chief & Fire Sessions @FLAC.CD3
The Best of Elmore James
The Early Years
TRACKS
01-Dust My Broom
02-I Held My Baby Last Night
03-Baby What's Wrong
04-I Believe
05-Sinful Woman
06-Early In The Morning
07-Hawaiian Boogie [Take 2]
08-Can't Stop Lovin' My Baby
09-Make A Little Love
10-Strange Kinda Feeling [Take 1]
11-Please Find My Baby [Take 1]
12-Hand In Hand
13-Make My Dreams Come True [Take 2]
14-Sho' Nuff I Do
15-Dark And Dreary [Take 1]
16-Rock My Baby Right
17-Sunnyland
18-Standing At The Crossroads
19-Late Hours At Midnight
20-The Way You Treat Me [Aka Mean And Evil]
21-Happy Home
22-No Love In My Heart
23-Dust My Blues
24-I Was A Fool
25-(I Get The) Blues Before Sunrise
26-Goodbye Baby
27-Wild About You Baby
28-Long Tall Woman
ELJ-2004-The Best Of Elmore James The Early Years @256
Blues After Hours
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Dust My Blues
02-Sunnyland
03-Mean and Evil (The Way You Treat Me)
04-Dark and Dreary (tk 4)
05-Standing at the Crossroads
06-Happy Home
07-No Love In My Heart
08-Blues Before Sunrise
09-I Was A Fool
10-Goodbye Baby (Good Bye)
11-Late Hours at Midnight
12-Quarter Past Nine
13-Strange Kinda Feeling (tk 1)
14-Make My Dreams Come True (tk 2)
15-So Mean to Me (tk 4)
16-Long Tall Woman
17-Wild About You Baby (tk 22)
18-Elmo's Shuffle (tk 5)
ELJ-2005-Blues After Hours (CD) @FLAC
Dust My Broom
TRACKS
01-Dust My Broom
02-Pickin'the Blues
03-Everyday I Have The Blues
04-Anna Lee
05-Standing At The Crossroads
06-My Bleeding Heart
07-My Kind Of Woman
08-Got To Move
09-So Unkind
10-Person To Person
11-One Way Out
12-Go Back Home Again
13-Look On Yonder Wall
14-Shake Your Moneymaker
15-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
16-Sunnyland Train
17-You Know You Done Me Wrong
18-My Baby's Gone
19-Find My Kind Of Woman
20-Look On Yonder Wall (2)
ELJ-2006-Dust My Broom @ALAC
Hits & Rarities
TRACKS
01-Strange Angel
02-She Done Moved
03-Person To Person
04-So Unkind
05-My Kind Of Woman
06-You Know You're Wrong
07-Go Back Home Again
08-My Baby's Gone
09-Dust My Broom
10-Find My Kind Of Woman
11-Hand In Hand
12-I've Got A Right To Love My Baby
13-Pickin' The Blues
14-Elmore Jumps One
15-I Gotta Go Now
ELJ-2011-Hits & Rarities @FLAC
Big Box of Elmore James
(6CD)
TRACKS
101-You Know You're Wrong
102-Round House Boogie
103-Rollin' & Tumblin'
104-I Need You
105-Hawaiian Boogie
106-Stranger Blues
107-So Unkind
108-1839 Blues
109-Poor Little Angel Child
110-Make My Dreams Come True
111-Dust My Blues
112-Dust My Broom
113-Everyday I Have the Blues
114-Coming Home
115-I Gotta Go Now
116-Pickin' the Blues
201-Bobby's Rock
202-I'm Worried
203-Dumb Woman Blues
204-Strange Angels
205-My Bleeding Heart
206-Make a Little Love
207-My Kind of Woman
208-Mean Mistreatin' Mama (Tk.1-Incompl.)
209-Late Hours at Midnight
210-You Know You're Wrong (Tk.3-Master)
211-My Baby's Gone
212-I Was a Fool
213-Dust My Broom (Alternate Take)
214-Twelve Year Old Boy
215-Elmore's Contribution to Jazz
216-Make My Dreams Come True (Alt.Tk)
301-The Sky Is Crying
302-Done Somebody Wrong
303-Sax-Ony Boogie
304-She Done Moved
305-Standing at the Crossroads
306-Make My Dreams Come True
307-Wake up Screamin' & Cryin'
308-Mean Mistreatin' Mama (Take 2-Alt.)
309-Happy Home
310-Going Back Home Again
311-Hand in Hand
312-Blues Before Sunrise
313-It Hurts Me Too
314-Up Jumped Elmore (False Start)
315-Cry for My Baby
316-Back in Mississippi (Studio Convers.)
401-Goodbye Baby
402-Held My Baby Last Night
403-Fine Little Mama
404-Please Find My Baby
405-Something Inside Me
406-One Way Out
407-Kickin' the Blues Around
408-Do It If You Wanna
409-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
410-Strange Kinda Feeling
411-Look up on the Wall
412-Hand in Hand
413-Sunny Land
414-Talk to Me Baby
415-Up Jumped Elmore
416-Take Me Where You Go
501-Dust My Broom (Alternate Take 2)
502-I Can't Stop Lovin' You
503-Baby What's Wrong
504-You Don't Have to Go
505-Got to Move
506-I May Be Wrong
507-Shake Your Moneymaker
508-Sunnyland Train
509-Dark and Dreary
510-Find My Kind of Woman
511-Hand in Hand (Take 4)
512-The Way You Treat Me
513-Can't Stop Loving My Baby
514-Up Jumped Elmore (Black Snake Slide)
515-Wild About You
601-Baby Please Set a Date
602-Early One Morning
603-Sinful Woman
604-Stranger Blues (Alternate Take)
605-Person to Person
606-Sweet Little Woman
607-You Know You're Wrong (Tk.1-Incompl.)
608-Look on Yonder Wall
609-Sho' Nuff I Do
610-Find My Kind of Woman (Take 3)
611-I've Got a Right to Love My Baby
612-No Love in My Heart
613-She's Got to Go
614-I Believe
615-Long Tall Woman
2013-Big Box of Elmore James (6CD) @FLAC
Genius Blues
TRACKS
01-Stormy Monday Blues
02-Madison Blues
03-My Best Friend
04-I Can't Hold Out
05-The Sun Is Shining
06-Catfish Blues
07-The Sky Is Crying
08-Dust My Broom
09-Something Inside Of Me
10-Held My Baby Last Night
11-I Need You
12-Standing At The Crossroads
13-Fine Little Mama
2014-Genius Blues @FLAC
The Ultimate Collection
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-Dust my Broom
102-Bobby's Rock
103-It Hurts Me Too
104-Anna Lee
105-Country Boogie (Tool Bag Boogie)
106-Dark and Dreary
107-Hawaiian Boogie
108-Strange Kinda Feeling
109-Early in the Morning
110-Everybody's Fishing
111-Stranger Blues
112-Hand in Hand
113-Late Hours at Midnight
114-I Held my Baby Last Night
115-Look on Yonder Wall
116-Mean and Evil
117-Sinful Woman
118-Quarter Past Nine
119-Hoy Hoy
120-Standing at the Crossroads
201-The Sky is Crying
202-Rollin' and Tumblin'
203-Done Somebody Wrong
204-Can't Stop Lovin'
205-Elmos's Shuffle
206-Cry For Me Baby
207-Fine Little Mama
208-Baby What's Wrong
209-Happy Home
210-Long Tall Woman
211-I Believe
212-No Love In My Heart
213-Make a Little Love
214-Rock my Baby Right
215-She Just Won't Do Right
216-Take Me Where You Go
217-So Mean to Me
218-The Way You Treat Me
219-Wild About You
220-The Sun is Shining
301-Shake Your Moneymaker
302-Sho' Nuff I Do
303-Please Find My Baby
304-The Twelve Year Old Boy
305-I Can't Hold Out
306-Coming Home
307-Dumb Woman Blues
308-Blues Before Sunrise
309-Elmore's Contribution to Jazz
310-Dust My Blues
311-I Was a Fool
312-Knocking at Your Door
313-Make My Dreams Come True
314-She Brought Life Back to the Dead
315-1839 Blues
316-Sweet Little Woman
317-Cut That Out
318-Held My Baby Last Night
319-Sunny Land
320-Goodbye Baby
ELJ-2014-The Ultimate Collection (3CD) @FLAC
Dust My Broom
& Other Favorites
TRACKS
01-Dust My Broom
02-Look on Yonder Wall
03-Hurts Me Too
04-Coming Home
05-The Sky Is Crying
06-Standing at the Crossroads
07-Hand in Hand
08-Rolling and Tumbling
09-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
10-(I) Done Somebody Wrong
11-I Believe
12-Pickin' the Blues
2015-Dust My Broom & Other Favorites @FLAC
Red Hot Blue s
(Remastered)
TRACKS
01-Dust My Broom
02-Look On Yonder Wall
03-Hurts Me Too
04-Coming Home
05-The Sky Is Crying
06-Standing At The Crossroads
07-Hand In Hand
08-Rolling And Tumbling
09-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
10-(I) Done Somebody Wrong
11-Pickin' The Blues
12-I Believe
2015-Red Hot Blues (Remastered) @FLAC
Slide Order of the Blues
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Dust My Broom
102-I Believe
103-I Held My Baby Last Night
104-Baby, What's Wrong
105-Sinful Woman
106-Early In The Morning
107-Hawaiian Boogie
108-Country Boogie
109-She Just Won't Do Right
110-Can't Stop Lovin'
111-Make A Little Love
112-Strange Kinda Feeling
113-Please Find My Baby
114-Make My Dreams Come True
115-Hand In Hand
116-Sho' Nuff I Do
117-1839 Blues
118-Dark And Dreary
119-Rock My Baby Right
120-Sunny Land
121-Standing At The Crossroads
122-Late Hours At Midnight
123-The Way You Used To Treat Me (Mean And Evil)
124-Happy Home
125-No Love In My Heart
201-Dust My Blues
202-I Was A Fool
203-Blues Before Sunrise
204-Good-bye
205-Wild About You Baby
206-Long Tall Woman
207-The 12 Year Old Boy
208-Coming Home
209-It Hurts Me Too
210-Elmore's Contribution To Jazz
211-Cry For Me Baby
212-Take Me Where You Go
213-Bobby's Rock
214-The Sky Is Crying
215-Held My Baby Last Night
216-I Can't Hold Out (Talk To Me Baby)
217-The Sun Is Shining
218-Rollin' And Tumblin'
219-I'm Worried
220-Knocking At Your Door
221-Done Somebody Wrong
222-Fine Little Mama
223-Look On Yonder Wall
224-Shake Your Moneymaker
225-Stranger Blues
226-Anna Lee
ELJ-2016-Slide Order Of The Blues (2CD) @FLAC
Pickin' The Blues:
Greatest Hits of Elmore James
TRACKS
01-Look On Yonder Wall
02-Hurts Me Too
03-Coming Home
04-The Sky Is Crying
05-Standing at the Crossroads
06-Hand in Hand
07-Rolling and Tumbling
08-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
09-I Done Somebody Wrong
10-I Believe
ELJ-2018-Pickin' The Blues Greatest Hits Of @FLAC
King of the Slide Guitar
TRACKS
01-Lost Woman Blues (With Broomdusters)
02-Lost Woman Blues Aka Please Find My Baby
03-One More Drink (Take 2) (With Broomdusters)
04-One More Drink (Take 2)
05-Strange Kinda Feeling
06-Sho' Nuff I Do
07-My Best Friend
08-So Mean To Me (Take 2)
09-Wild About You Baby
10-Sweet Little Woman (L.J.Jones & Chicago Hound Dogs)
11-Sweet Little Woman (Little Johnny Jones)
12-Long Tall Woman
13-Where Can My Baby Be (Take 1)
14-Dark And Dreary (Take 2)
15-My Baby's Gone
16-I May Be Wrong (L.J.Jones & Chicago Hound Dogs)
17-I May Be Wrong (Little Johnny Jones)
18-Elmo's Shuffle (Take 3)
ELJ-2019-King Of The Slide Guitar @320
The Sky Is Crying:
All The Original Blues Classics
(Remastered)
TRACKS
01-The Sky Is Crying
02-Dust My Broom
03-Knocking At Your Door
04-Shake Your Moneymaker
05-Mean And Evil
06-Can't Stop Lovin'
07-Strange Kinda Feeling
08-I Was A Fool
09-Rollin' And Tumblin'
10-Standing At The Crossroads
11-Dark And Dreary
12-Rock My Baby Right
13-Long Tall Woman
14-I Held My Baby Last Night
15-Late Hours At Midnight
16-Wild About You
17-Bobby's Rock
18-Take Me Where You Go
19-The 12 Year Old Boy
20-The Sun Is Shining
21-Fine Little Mama
22-No Love In My Heart
23-Dust My Blues
24-Sunnyland
25-Look On Yonder Wall
26-Stranger Blues
27-Done Somebody Wrong
28-Blues Before Sunrise
29-Goodbye Baby
ELJ-2019-The Sky Is Crying (Remastered) @FLAC
The Ultimate Collection
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-The Sky Is Crying
102-Held My Baby Last Night
103-Bobby's Rock
104-Dust My Broom
105-Baby Please Set a Date
106-Rollin' and Tumblin'
107-I'm Worried
108-Done Somebody Wrong
109-Fine Little Mama
110-I Can't Stop Loving You
111-Early One Morning
112-I Need You
113-Strange Angel
114-She Done Moved
115-Something Inside Me
116-Stranger Blues
117-Anna Lee
118-Bleeding Heart
201-Standing at the Crossroads
202-One Way Out
203-Got to Move
204-Person to Person
205-So Unkind
206-My Kind of Woman
207-My Baby's Gone
208-Find My Kind Woman
209-Look on Yonder Wall
210-Shake Your Moneymaker
211-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
212-Sunnyland
213-Go Back Home Again
214-You Know You're Wrong
215-Hand in Hand
216-I've Got a Right to Love My Baby
217-Every Day I Have the Blues
218-It Hurts Me Too
301-Talk to Me Baby
302-Can't Stop Loving My Baby
303-She's Got to Go
304-Pickin' the Blues
305-Twelve Year Old Boy
306-Up Jumped Elmore
307-I Believe
308-I Gotta Go Now
309-Make My Dreams Come True
310-Find My Kind of Woman (Alt.Version)
311-Mean Mistreatin' Mama (Alt.Version)
312-You Know You Done Me Wrong
313-Up Jumped Elmore [Alt.Version]
314-Angel Child (S.Myers)
315-Little Girl (Sam Myers)
316-You Do It If You Want To (M.Jones)
317-Woke Up Happy (Marshall Jones)
318-Back in Mississippi (Conversation)
ELJ-2019-The Sky Is Crying The Ultimate Collection (3CD) @FLAC
Blues Legends
TRACKS
01-Look On Yonder Wall
02-Hurts Me Too
03-Coming Home
04-The Sky Is Crying
05-Standing At The Crossroads
06-Hand In Hand
07-Rolling And Tumbling
08-Mean Mistreatin Mama
09-I Done Somebody Wrong
10-I Believe
ELJ-2021-Blues Legends @FLAC
Memorial Album
(Amazon Version)
TRACKS
01-Amtrack Train
02-Baby Please Set A Date
03-Back In Mississippi
04-Black Snake Blues
05-Bobby's Back
06-Bobby's Rock
07-Can't Stop Loving My Baby
08-Conversation (Back In Mississippii)
09-Cummins Prison Farm
10-Daddy Gave Me The Blues
11-Do It If You Wanna
12-Don't Get Mad At Me
13-Don't Get Mad
14-Dumb Woman Blues
15-Dust My Broom
16-Dustin'
17-Electric Man
18-Elmore Jumps One (Up Jumped Elmore)
19-Elmore's Contribution To Jazz
20-Elmo's Shuffle
21-Everyday I Have The Blues
22-Find My Kind Of Woman
23-Go Back Home Again
24-Going Back Home
25-Got To Move
26-Hand In Hand
27-Hawaiian Boogie
28-I Believe My Time Ain't Long (Dust My Broom)
29-I Believe
30-I Can't Stop Loving You
31-I Gotta Go Now
32-I Have A Right To Love My Baby
33-It Hurts Me Too
34-I've Got A Right To Love My Baby
35-Knocking At Your Door
36-Long Tall Woman
37-Look Up On The Wall
38-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
39-My Baby's Gone
40-My Kind Of Woman
41-One More Drink
42-One Way Out
43-Pickin' The Blues
44-Please Come Back To Me (Sho' Nuff I Do)
45-Poor Little Angel Child
46-Quarter Past Nine
47-Round House Boogie
48-She Done Moved
49-So Unkind
50-Strange Angels
51-Take Me Wherever You Go
52-Talk To Me Baby
53-The 12 Year Old Boy
54-Up Jumped Elmore
55-Wake Up Screamin' & Cryin'
56-Where Can My Baby Be
57-You Don't Have To Go
58-You Know You Done Me Wrong
59-You Know You're Wrong
2022-Memorial Album (Amazon) @FLAC
Blues After Hours
(LP-Limited Edition)
TRACKS
A1-Dust My Blues [Aka Dust My Broom]
A2-Sunnyland
A3-Mean And Evil
A4-Dark And Dreary
A5-Standing At The Crossroads
A6-Shake Your Moneymaker
A7-The Sun Is Shining
A8-I Can't Hold Out [Aka Talk To Me Baby]
B1-Happy Home
B2-No Love In My Heart [For You]
B3-Blues Before Sunrise
B4-I Was A Fool
B5-Goodbye Baby
B6-It Hurts Me Too
B7-Madison Blues
B8-The Sky Is Crying
2023-Blues After Hours (LP) @FLAC
Hits & Rarities
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-The Sky Is Crying
102-Bobby's Rock
103-Held My Baby Last Night
104-Dust My Broom
105-Baby Please Set A Date
106-Rollin' And Tumblin'
107-I'm Worried
108-Done Somebody Wrong
109-Fine Little Mama
110-I Can't Stop Lovin' You
111-Early One Morning
112-I Need You
113-Strange Angel
114-She Done Moved
115-Something Inside Me
116-Stranger Blues
117-Anna Lee
118-Bleeding Heart
201-Standing At The Crossroads
202-One Way Out
203-Got To Move
204-So Unkind
205-My Kind Of Woman
206-Look On Yonder Wall
207-Shake Your Moneymaker
208-Mean Miistreatin' Mama
209-Sunnyland
210-Go Back Home Again
211-You Know You're Wrong
212-It Hurts Me Too
213-Talk To Me Baby
214-Pickin' The Blues
215-Twelve Year Old Boy
216-Can't Stop Loving My Baby
217-I Believe
218-Make My Dreams Come True
2025-Hits & Rarities (2CD) @FLAC
COLLECTION
Vol.19-E.James & Lonnie Johnson
Vol.19
01-Dust My Broom (Elmore James)
02-Sho' Nuff I Do (Elmore James)
03-Please Find My Baby (Elmore James)
04-Cry for Me Baby (Elmore James)
05-Sunny Land (Elmore James)
06-The 12 Year Old Boy (Elmore James)
07-It Hurts Me, Too (Elmore James)
08-Hawaiian Boogie (Elmore James)
09-T.V. Mama (Elmore James)
10-Have to Change Keys (To Play These Blues) (L.Johnson)
11-Mr. Johnson's Blues (Lonnie Johnson)
12-Mean Old Bedbug Blues (Lonnie Johnson)
13-Toothache Blues Pt. 1 (Lonnie Johnson)
14-Toothache Blues Pt. 2 (Lonnie Johnson)
15-Sweet Potato Blues (Lonnie Johnson)
16-Guitar Blues (Lonnie Johnson)
17-She's Making Whoopee in Hell Tonight (Lonnie Johnson)
18-Got the Blues for Murder Only (Lonnie Johnson)
19-I'm Nuts About That Gal (Lonnie Johnson)
20-Deep Blue Sea Blues (Lonnie Johnson)
ABC Vol.19-Elmore James & Lonnie Johnson @FLAC
The Legend of Elmore James
TRACKS
A1-Wild About You Baby
A2-I Held My Baby Last Night
A3-Long Tall Woman
A4-Where Can My Baby Be
A5-I Believe
A6-Sinful Woman
B1-Canton, Mississippi Breakdown
B2-1839 Blues
B3-Please Find My Baby
B4-So Mean To Me
B5-Hand In Hand
B6-Rock My Baby Right
VAOTB-Vol.1-The Legend Of Elmore James @320
The Resurrection of Elmore James
TRACKS
A1-Hawaiian Boogie Part 1
A2-Quarter Past Nine
A3-Sho Nuff I Do
A4-Early In The Morning
A5-One More Drink
A6-Strange Kinda Feeling
B1-Make My Dreams Come True
B2-Late Hours At Midnight
B3-Elmo's Shuffle
B4-Can't Stop Lovin'
B5-Make A Little Love
B6-Hawaiian Boogie Part 2
AOTB-Vol.10-The Resurrection Of Elmore James @320
The Master of Slide Guitar
TRACKS
01-Blues Before Sunrise
02-I Was A Fool
03-Sunnyland
04-Standing At The Crossroads
05-Sno Nuff I Do
06-Happy Home
07-Long Tall Woman
08-So Mean To Me
09-My Best Friend
10-No Love In My Heart
11-It Hurts Me Too
12-Hand In Hand
13-Dust My Broom
14-Coming Home
15-Look On Yonder Wall
16-I Believe
17-Cry For Me Baby
18-Take Me Where You Go
19-Mean and Evil
20-Wild About You Baby
21-Dark and Dreary
22-Goodbye Baby
23-Dust My Blues
24-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
25-The Sky Is Crying
BE-ELJ-1990-The Master Of Slide Guitar @FLAC
The Very Best of Elmore James
Elmore James
01-Dust My Broom
02-Hawaiian Boogie
03-Please Find My Baby
04-Sho' Nuff I Do
05-Wild About You Baby
06-The 12 Year Old Boy
07-It Hurts Me Too
08-Cry For Me Baby
09-Coming Home
10-The Sky Is Crying
11-The Sun Is Shining
12-Madison Blues
13-I Can't Hold Out
14-Standing At The Crossroads
15-Done Somebody Wrong
16-Shake Your Moneymaker
BM (Rhino)-ELJ-The Very Best Of @FLAC
Vol.12 The Sky Is Crying
Vol.12
01-The Sky Is Crying
02-Bobby's Rock
03-Held My Baby Last Night
04-Dust My Broom
05-Baby Please Set A Date
06-Rollin' And Tumblin'
07-I'm Worried
08-(I) Done Somebody Wrong
09-Fine Little Mama
10-I Can't Stop Lovin You
11-Early One Morning
12-I Need You (Baby)
13-Strange Angels
14-She Done Moved
15-Something Inside Of Me
16-Stranger Blues
CBM-Vol.12 Elmore James @320
Vol.28 Standing At The Crossroads
Vol.28
01-Anna Lee
02-Stranger Blues
03-My Bleeding Heart
04-Standing At The Crossroads
05-One Way Out
06-Person To Person
07-My Kind Of Woman
08-So Unkind
09-Got To Move
10-Look On Yonder Wall
11-Shake Your Moneymaker
12-Mean Mistreatin' Mama (Take 1)
13-Mean Mistreatin' Mama (Take 2)
14-Mean Mistreatin' Mama (Take 3)
15-Sunnyland Train
16-My Baby's Gone
17-Find My Kinda Woman
CBM-Vol.28 Elmore James @ALAC
(1951-53)
TRACKS
01-Dust My Broom (I Believe My Time Ain't Long)
02-Please Find My Baby
03-Hand In Hand
04-Long Tall Woman
05-Rock My Baby Tonight
06-My Baby's Gone
07-One More Drink
08-Baby, What's Wrong
09-I Believe
10-Sinful Women
11-I Held My Baby Last Night
12-Round House Boogie
13-Kickin' The Blues Around
14-Sax-Ony Boogie
15-Dumb Woman Blues
16-Country Boogie (Tool Bag Boogie)
17-My Best Friend
18-I See My Baby
19-She Won't Do Right (Dust My Broom)
20-Whose Muddy Shoes
21-Sweet Little Woman
22-I May Be Wrong
CHLL-Elmore James-Chronological Classics (1951-53) @FLAC
Vol. 449 Elmore James
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Dust My Broom
102-Shake Your Money Maker
103-Mean And Evil
104-One Way Out
105-Talk To Me Baby
106-Fine Little Mamma
107-Standing At The Crossroads
108-Something Inside Me
109-Sho' Nuff I Do
110-Baby, Please Set A Date
201-Done Somebody Wrong
202-Happy Home
203-No Love In My Heart
204-The Sky Is Crying
205-Early In The Morning
206-Can't Stop Lovin' My Baby
207-Please Find My Baby
208-Rollin' And Tumblin'
209-Person To Person
210-Baby What's Wrong
Vol. 449 Elmore James-Essential Classics (2CD) @µFLAC
CD22 - Elmore James
TRACKS
01-Dust My Broom
02-It Hurts Me Too
03-Coming Home
04-Knocking At Your Door
05-Cry For Me Baby
06-The Sky Is Crying
07-Bobby's Rock
08-I Need You
09-Stranger Blues
10-Anna Lee
11-Standing At The Crossroads
12-My Bleeding Heart
13-Look On Yonder Wall
14-Mean Mistreatin' Mama
15-Everyday (I Have The Blues)
16-I Gotta Go Now
17-Hand In Hand
18-I Believe
J&BC-CD22 Elmore James @FLAC
Slide My Blues
TRACKS
01-Dust My Broom
02-Please Find My Baby
03-Hand In Hand
04-Rock My Baby Right
05-I Held My Baby Last Night
06-Baby What's Wrong
07-Sinful Woman
08-I Believe
09-Whose Muddy Shoes
10-Country Boogie
11-She Just Won't Do Right
12-My Best Friend
13-Early In The Morning
14-Dark And Dreary
15-Strange Kinda Feeling
16-Make A Little Love
17-Where Can My Baby Be
18-Sho' Nuff I Do
19-1839 Blues
20-Standing At The Crossroads
21-No Love In My Heart
22-Mean And Evil
23-Happy Home
24-Sunny Land
Saga Blues-Elmore James-Slide My Blues @FLAC
Vol.17 Dust My Broom
Vol.17
01-Dust My Broom
02-Cry For Me Baby
03-The Twelve Year Old Boy
04-It Hurts Me Too
05-Elmore's Contribution To Jazz
06-The Sky Is Crying
07-Take Me Where You Go
08-Rollin' And Tumblin'
09-Shake Your Moneymaker
10-Fine Line Mama
11-Held My Baby Last Night
12-Baby Please Set A Date
13-Got To Move
14-One Way Out
15-Can't Stop Loving My Baby
16-Something Inside Of Me
17-Person To Person
18-Talk To Me Baby
TBC-Vol.17-Elmore James (Dust My Broom) @FLAC
8 comments:
great work ... thank you .. !!
thank you discography Elmore
pretty amazing 70 albums from a man who actually never recorded one album. Yes there are some albums released while he was alive but those are all compilation albums.
Hi Muddylives,
I agree !
Like Aretha, Ray, Hooker, Hopkins, ... the whole tour was done :
the Best of, the very best Of, the ultimate best of, the lost tapes, the singles As & Bs, the collection, the best collection, the very best collection, the ultimate collection, ... !!
When the majors have absolute nothing left to sell for an artist or need cash, they produce a nth album with the same eternal tracks without any shame.
As my brother said: "I'm sure even B.B. King didn't know himself that he made so many albums !!" lol !
All the best
Chris-France
Could you please refresh the links for all the Elmore James albums? All the links are dead. Thank you!
Hello Chris ! je ne comprends comment il faut faire pour télécharger quelques CD d'Elmore James...
@Alain
Tout est expliqué dans la page : DEAD LINKS, HOW TO, PASSWORD, ... (en haut, ç droite du blog)
Sinon pour la 3.254.268 fois : suite à la perte de l'intégralité des datas sur MEGA et des 30.000 liens perdus, je remets, non plus les liens un par un comme avant, mais péniblement, au moins tous ses liens sur le nom de l'artiste. Pour ceux qui n'ont plus de lien du tout, il suffit de voir en bas de page le genre (Acoustic, Band, Electric, ...) et de cliquer sur la catégorie concernée (liste MEGA links) Vous vous retrouvez sur MEGA avec tous les artistes de cette catégorie par dossiers. En double-cliquant sur l'artiste désiré, vous avez tous les Albums de cet artiste par dossiers et libre en DL !!
Petite astuce : Si le nom de l'ariste en-tête est toujours en video inversée prendre la solution par catégorie. Sinon, en passant au-dessus du nom en clair la souris montre un lien, cliquez directement dessus pour accéder au répertoire de l'artiste sur MEGA.
Bonne journée
Chris-France
Hourra ! Merci, Chris, pour votre infinie patience ! Vous avez la passion et la volonté de la transmettre ! Bonne continuation à vous !
Post a Comment