DISCOGRAPHY 1935-2025 (153CD/DVD)
BIOGRAPHY
William Lee Conley Broonzy Bradley, blues singer and
guitarist.
Born: June 26, 1893 or 1903 in Scott County, Mississippi
Died: August 14 or 15, 1958 in Chicago (throat cancer)
Like many veterans after the Second World War, Big Bill Broonzy went
to college to get an education. However, Broonzy’s stint at Iowa State
University differed from most other GIs. First, he served in the US
Army during World War I rather than World War II.
More significantly, he worked at the school as a janitor rather
than attended as a student. Still, Broonzy learned an important
scholastic skill while at Iowa State. Some Cyclone undergraduates
taught Big Bill how to read and write in exchange for him showing
them some guitar licks.
Such was the situation of one of America’s finest blues artists in the
late 1940s. Broonzy had been a popular guitar player and singer in
Chicago during the 1920s. By the time of the Great Depression, he was a
major artist on the Windy City blues scene who worked with other
luminaries like Memphis Minnie, Tampa Red, Lonnie Johnson and Sonny Boy
Williamson.
Critics consider Broonzy one of the main inventors of the electric
blues sound, which was later popularized as the Chicago Blues as
performed by Muddy Waters and other artists on the Chess record label.
Big Bill performed before a white audience for the first time in 1938 as
part of John Hammond’s famous Spiritual and Swing concert at Carnegie
Hall in New York City..... (Wikipedia)
NEW!
COLLECTION: SAGA BLUES
Vol.02-Big Bill Broonzy-The Godfather of Chicago Blues
@FLAC
The Young Big Bill Broonzy
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Brownskin Shuffle
A2-Eagle Ridin' Papa
A3-Starvation Blues
A4-Long Tall Mama
A5-Good Liquor Gonna Carry Me Down
A6-Skoodle Do Do
A7-Banker's Blues
B1-Saturday Night Rub
B2-I Can't Be Satisfied
B3-Mississippi River Blues
B4-Hip Shakin' Strut
B5-How You Want It Done
B6-Hokum Stomp (Jane Lucas Vc)
B7-Stove Pipe Stomp
01-Long Tall Mama
02-Mississippi River Blues
03-Saturday Night Rub
04-How Do You Want It Done
05-Stove Pipe Stomp
06-Hokum Stomp
07-I Can't Be Satisfied
08-Brownskin Shuffle
09-Eagle Ridin' Papa
10-Starvation Blues
11-Hip Shakin' Strut
12-Good Liquor Gonna Carry Me Down
13-Skoodle Do Do
14-Banker's Blues
BBB-1935-The Young Bill Broonzy (Yazoo) (LP) @FLAC
BBB-1935-The Young Bill Broonzy (Yazoo) (CD) @FLAC
ALL THE CLASSIC SIDES
PART.I (1928-37)
(5CDs Box Set)
CD A (1928-30) - CD B (1932-34)
TRACKS
101-House Rent Stomp (Big Bill Broonzy)
102-Big Bill Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
103-Down in the Basement Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
104-Starvation Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
105-Somebody's Been Using That Thing (Famous Hokum Boys)
106-Black Cat Rag (Famous Hokum Boys)
107-Pig Meat Strut (Famous Hokum Boys)
108-Guitar Rag (Famous Hokum Boys)
109-Saturday Night Rub (Famous Hokum Boys)
110-I Can't Be Satisfied (Big Bill Broonzy)
111-Grandma's Farm (Big Bill Broonzy)
112-Skoodle Do Do (Big Bill Broonzy)
113-Tadpole Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
114-Bow Leg Baby (Big Bill Broonzy)
115-Skoodle Do Do (Big Bill Johnson)
116-Saturday Night Rub (Hokum Boys)
117-Pig Meat Strut (Hokum Boys)
118-Papa's Gettin' Hot (Hokum Boys)
119-Police Station Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
120-They Can't Do That (Big Bill Broonzy)
121-No Good Buddy (Bill Williams)
122-State Street Woman (Big Bill Broonzy)
123-Meanest Kind of Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
124-I Got the Blues for My Baby (Big Bill Broonzy)
125-The Banker's Blues (Big Bill Johnson)
126-How You Want It Done (Big Bill Johnson)
201-Worried in Mind Blues (Big Bill Johnson)
202-Too Too Train Blues (Big Bill Johnson)
203-Mistreatin' Mamma (Big Bill Johnson)
204-Big Bill Blues (Big Bill Johnson)
205-Brown Skin Shuffle (Big Bill Johnson)
206-Stove Pipe Stomp (Big Bill Johnson)
207-Beedle Um Bum (Big Bill Johnson)
208-Selling That Stuff (Big Bill Johnson)
209-Mr. Conductor Man (Big Bill Johnson)
210-Too Too Train Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
211-Worrying You Off My Mind, Pt. 1 (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
212-Worrying You Off My Mind, Pt. 2 (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
213-Shelby County Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
214-Mistreatin' Mama Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
215-Bull Cow Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
216-How You Want It Done (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
217-Long Tall Mama (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
218-M and O Blues (Big Bill & Jug Busters)
219-Rukus Juice Blues (Big Bill & Jug Busters)
220-Friendless Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
221-Milk Cow Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
222-Hungry Man Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
223-I'll Be Back Home Again (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
224-Bull Cow Blues, Pt. 2 (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
225-Serve It to Me Right (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
BBB-All The Classic Sides PART1 CDA (1928-30) @FLAC
BBB-All The Classic Sides PART1 CDB (1932-34) @FLAC
CD C (1934-35) - CD D (1935-36)
TRACKS
301-Starvation Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
302-Mississippi River Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
303-At the Break of Day (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
304-I Want to Go Home (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
305-Hard Headed Woman (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
306-Dying Day Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
307-I Want to See My Baby (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
308-Serve It to Me Right (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
309-Dirty No-Gooder (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
310-Let Her Go-She Don't Know (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
311-Hobo Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
312-Prowlin' Ground Hog (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
313-C.C. Rider (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
314-C.C. Rider (Big Bill & Cool Tones) (1)
315-Sweet to Mama (State Street Boys)
316-Rustlin' Man (State Street Boys)
317-She Caught the Train (State Street Boys)
318-Midnight Special (State Street Boys)
319-The Dozen (State Street Boys)
320-Don't Tear My Clothes (State Street Boys)
321-The Southern Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
322-Good Jelly (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
323-C & A Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
324-Something Good (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
325-You May Need My Help Someday (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
401-Rising Sun Shine On (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
402-Mountain Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
403-Bad Luck Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
404-I Can't Make You Satisfied (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
405-I'm Just a Bum (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
406-Keep Your Hands Off Her (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
407-The Sun Gonna Shine in My Door Someday
.....(Big Bill & Cool Tones)
408-Good Liquor Gonna Carry Me Down (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
409-Down the Line Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
410-Bricks in My Pillow (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
411-Tell Me What You Been Doing (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
412-Ash Hauler (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
413-Evil Women Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
414-These Ants Keep Biting Me (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
415-Big Billl Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
416-You Know I Need Lovin' (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
417-Match Box Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
418-Low Down Woman Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
419-Keep Your Mind on It (Hokum Boys)
420-Bull Cow Blues, No.3 (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
421-Married Life's a Pain (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
422-Black Mare Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
423-Pneumonia Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
424-Big Bill's Milk Cow, No. 2 (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
425-W.P.A. Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
426-I'm a Southern Man (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
BBB-All The Classic Sides PART1 CDC (1934-35) @FLAC
BBB-All The Classic Sides PART1 CDD (1935-36) @FLAC
CD E (1936-37)
TRACKS
501-Nancy Jane (Hokum Boys, The)
502-Lowland Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
503-Seven-Eleven (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
504-You Know I Got a Reason (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
505-Oh Babe (Don't Do Me That Way) (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
506-Detroit Special (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
507-Falling Rain (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
508-Black Widow Spider (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
509-Cherry Hill (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
510-Out With the Wrong Woman (Midnight Ramblers)
511-Don't Tear My Clothes, No. 2 (Chicago Black Swans)
512-You Drink Too Much (Chicago Black Swans)
513-Southern Flood Blues (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
514-My Big Money (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
515-My Woman Mistreats Me (Big Bill & Cool Tones)
516-Let's Reel and Rock (Big Bill Broonzy)
517-Come Up to My House (Big Bill Broonzy)
518-Get Back (Black, Brown and White) (Big Bill Broonzy)
519-Terrible Flood Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
520-Little Bug (Big Bill Broonzy)
521-Horny Frog (Big Bill Broonzy)
522-Horny Frog (Big Bill Broonzy) (1)
523-Mean Old World (Big Bill Broonzy)
524-Mean Old World (Big Bill Broonzy) (1)
525-Barrelhouse When It Rains (Big Bill Broonzy)
BBB-All The Classic Sides PART1 CDE (1936-37) @FLAC
PART.II (1937-40)
(4CD Box Set)
CD A-B (Chicago)
TRACKS
101-You Do Me Any Old Way Tk1
102-You Do Me Any Old Way Tk 2
103-Down In The Alley Tk 1
104-Down In The Alley Tk 2
105-Stuff They Call Money
106-Louise, Louise Blues Tk 1
107-Louise, Louise Blues Tk 2
108-Let Me Be Your Winder
109-Hattie Blues Tk 1
110-Hattie Blues Tk 2
111-My Old Lizzie
112-Come Home Early Tk 1
113-Come Home Early Tk 2
114-Come Home Early Tk 3
115-Come Home Early Tk 4
116-My Gal Is Gone
117-Evil Hearted Me
118-I Want My Hands On It Tk 1
119-I Want My Hands On It Tk 2
120-It's Too Late Now Tk 1
121-It's Too Late Now Tk 2
122-Make A Date With An Angel Tk 1
123-Make A Date With An Angel Tk 2
124-Play Your Hand
125-Hattie Blues Tk 3
126-Somebody's Go To Go
201-Good Boy
202-I Want You by My Side
203-Border Blues
204-Sweetheart Land
205-It's a Low Down Dirty Shame
206-Got to Get Ready Tonight
207-Trucking Little Woman
208-Unemployment Stomp
209-Why Do You Do That to Me
210-It's Your Time Now
211-I'll Start Cutting on You
212-Sad Letter Blues
213-The Mill Man Blues
214-I'll Do Anything for You
215-Sad Pencil Blues
216-New Shake-Em on Down
217-Night Time Is the Right Time No. 2
218-Let Me Dig It
219-W.P.A. Rag
220-Going Back to Arkansas
221-Rider Rider Blues
222-Living on Easy Street
223-Good Time Tonight
224-Trouble and Lying Woman
225-I'll Believe I'll Go Back Home
BBB-All The Classic Sides Part2 CDA (1937) @FLAC
BBB-All The Classic Sides Part2 CDB (1937-38) @FLAC
CD C-D (Chicago-New York)
TRACKS
301-Flat Foot Susie with Her Flat Yes Yes
302-Trucking Little Woman
303-Hell Ain't But a Mile and a Quarter
304-Don't You Lay It on Me
305-Done Got Wise
306-Louise, Louise
307-Spreadin' Snake Blues
308-Baby Don't You Remember
309-Whiskey and Good Time Blues
310-Baby I Done Got Wise
311-Preachin' the Blues
312-Just a Dream (On My Mind)
313-Fightin' Little Rooster
314-Mary Blues
315-You Can't Sell 'Em in Here
316-Just Got to Hold You Tight Tk 1
317-Just Got to Hold You Tight Tk 2
318-Just Wondering
319-Keep on A-Smilin'
320-She Never
321-Woodie Woodie
322-Too Many Drivers
323-You Can't Win
324-Ride, Alberta, Ride
325-That's All Right, Baby
401-Please Be My So and So
402-I.C. Blues
403-Cotton Choppin' Blues
404-Hot Dog Mama
405-Dreamy Eyed Baby
406-My Last Goodbye to You
407-Don't You Want to Ride
408-Don't You Be No Fool
409-Just a Dream No. 2
410-Tell Me What I Done
411-Oh Yes
412-I'm Still You Sweetheart, Baby
413-Down and Lost in Mind
414-Let's Have a Little Fun
415-Messed Up in Love
416-Plow Hand Blues
417-Jivin' Mr. Fuller Blues
418-Make My Getaway
419-Looking for My Baby
420-I've Got to Dig You
421-Leap Year Blues
422-When I Had Money
423-You Got to Hit the Right Lick
424-What Is That She Got
425-Merry Go Round Blues
BBB-All The Classic Sides Part2 CDC (1938-39) @FLAC
BBB-All The Classic Sides Part2 CDD (1939-40) @FLAC
PART.III (1940-51)
The War & Postwar Years
(4CD Box Set @FLAC)
CD A (1940-51) - CD B (1941-45)
TRACKS
The War & Postwar Years (1940-41)
101-Medicine Man Blues
102-Looking Up At Down
103-Midnight Steppers
104-Lone Wolf Blues
105-Hit The Right Lick
106-You Better Cut That Out
107-I Wonder What's Wrong With Me
108-Bed Time Blues
109-Merry Go Round Blues
110-Serenade Blues
111-Lonesome Road Blues
112-Getting Older Every Day (Take 1)
113-Getting Older Every Day (Take 2)
114-That Number Of Mine
115-My Gal Is Gone
116-I'll Never Dream Again
117-Rockin' Chair Blues
118-Shine On, Shine On
119-Green Grass Blues
120-My Little Flower
121-Sweet Honey Bee
122-When I Been Drinking
123-Key To The Highway
124-Double Trouble
125-Going Back To My Plow
The War & Postwar Years (1941-45)
201-I'm Having So Much Trouble
202-Wee Wee Hours
203-Conversation With The Blues
204-All By Myself
205-Keep Your Hand On Your Heart
206-Why Should I Spend My Money
207-What's Wrong With Me
208-I Feel So Good
209-In The Army Now
210-Bad Acting Woman
211-Night Watchman Blues
212-She's Gone With The Wind
213-I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town
214-Tell Me Baby
215-Hard Hearted Woman
216-I'm Woke Up Now
217-Please Believe Me
218-Why Did You Do That To Me
219-You Got To Play Your Hand
220-Just A Dream
221-Doing The Best I Can
222-Partnership Woman
223-Where The Blues Began
224-Humble Blues
225-Oh, Baby!
BBB-The War and Postwar Years CD_A
(1940-41) CD_B (1941-45)
CD C (1945-49) - CD D (1949-51)
TRACKS
The War & Postwar Years (1945-49)
301-Cell No.13 Blues
302-When I Get To Thinkin'
303-Roll Dem Bones
304-You Got The Best Go
305-I Can Fix It
306-Old Man Blues
307-I Can't Write
308-What Can I Do
309-San Antonio Blues
310-Saturday Evening Blues
311-Martha Blues
312-Texas Tornado Blues
313-Big Bill's Boogie
314-Just Rocking
315-Shoo Blues
316-I Feel Like Crying
317-Stop Lying Woman
318-Rambling Bill
319-Summertime Blues
320-Bad Luck Man
321-(I'm A) Wonderin' Man
322-I Love My Whiskey
323-You've Been Mistreating Me
324-I Stay Blue All The Time
325-Water Coast Blues
The War & Postwar Years (1949-51)
401-Five Feet Seven
402-I Wonder
403-Keep Your Hands Off Her
404-Mindin' My Own Business
405-Hey, Hey
406-Stump Blues
407-Get Back
408-Willie Mae Blues
409-Walkin' The Lonesome Road
410-Mopper's Blues
411-I Know She Will
412-Hollerin' The Blues
413-Leavin' Day
414-South Bound Train
415-Tomorrow
416-You Changed
417-John Henry
418-Crawdad
419-Bill Bailey
420-Make My Get Away
421-Blue Tail Fly
422-Backwater Blues
423-In The Evenin'
424-Trouble In Mind
BBB-The War and Postwar Years CD_C (1945-49) CD_D (1949-51)
Vocalion 04706
(78rpm)
TRACKS
A1-Just A Dream
B1-Baby I Done Got Wise
1939-Vocalion 04706 (78rpm) @FLAC24
Okeh 06116
(78rpm)
TRACKS
A1-Getting Older Every Day
B1-Rockin' Chair Blues
1940-Okeh 06116 (78rpm) @FLAC24-96
Okeh 06651
(78rpm)
1942-Okeh 06651 (78rpm) @FLAC
In Concert
(with Graeme Bell & His Australian Jazz Band)
(2LP/CD)
TRACKS
01-Get Out Of Here (G.Bell & Australian Jazz Band)
02-Muskrat Ramble (G.Bell & Australian Jazz Band)
03-Bull Ant Blues (G.Bell & Australian Jazz Band)
04-Big Chief Battle Axe (G.Bell & Australian Jazz Band)
05-Announcement By Olaf Hudtwalker
06-Kansas City Stomps (G.Bell & Australian Jazz Band)
07-High Society (G.Bell & Australian Jazz Band)
08-John Henry
09-In The Evening
10-I Feel So Good (With The Graeme Bell Band)
11-Who's Sorry Now (With The Graeme Bell Band)
12-Introduction Of Big Bill Broonzy By Olaf Hudtwalker
13-Trouble In Mind
14-Keep Your Hands Off Her
15-Mama Don't Allow (With The Graeme Bell Band)
16-Introduction Of Piano Solo By Olaf Hudtwalker
17-Black And White Rag (Graeme Bell's Ragtime Four)
18-Introduction Of Johnny Sangster By Olaf Hudtwalker
19-It Don't Mean A Thing (G.Bell & Australian Jazz Band)
20-Introduction Of Lazy Ade By Olaf Hudtwalker
21-Who Stole The Lock (Lazy Ade's Late Hour Boys)
22-Hello Jim Eadie (Lazy Ade's Late Hour Boys)
23-When The Saints Go Marching In
....(Graeme Bell & His Australian Jazz Band)
BBB-1951-In Concert (CD) @FLAC
Recorded at the Robert Schumann Saal, Dusseldorf, Germany,
15th Sept., 1951
Feelin' Low Down
(Qobuz)
TRACKS
01-Mean Old World
02-Key to the Highway
03-Big Bill Blues
04-Hell Ain't but a Mile and a Quarter
05-Grandma's Farm
06-Rockin' Chair Blues
07-Good Liquor Gonna Carry Me Down
08-Evil Women Blues
09-Night Time Is the Right Time
10-Beedle um Bum
11-Horny Frog
12-Papa's Gettin' Hot
13-Trucking Little Woman
14-Getting Older Every Day
15-Mississippi River Blues
16-Made a Date with an Angel
17-Good Boy
18-Looking for My Baby
19-Saturday Night Rub
20-In the Army Now
21-Bad Acting Woman
22-Keep Your Hands off He
23-I Believe I'll Go Back Home
24-Good Time Tonight
25-Looking up at Down
26-How You Want It Done
27-I'm Woke up Now
28-I'm Gonna Move
....to the Outskirts of Town
29-Too Many Drivers
30-Wpa Rag
31-Pig Meat Strut
32-I Want to Go Home
33-It's a Low Down Dirty Shame
34-Police Station Blues
35-Too-Too Train Blues
36-Friendless Blues
37-Plow Hand Blues
38-Skoodle Do Do
39-Why Do You Do That to Me
40-Just a Dream
41-Going Back to Arkansas
42-I Want My Hands on It
43-Starvation Blues
44-Worrying You off My Mind
45-Jivin' Mr Fuller Blues
46-I Feel so Good
47-Night Watchman Blues
48-The Banker's Blues
49-Lone Wolf Blues
50-Wee Wee Blues
51-Hard Hearted Woman
52-When I Been Drinking
53-I Can't Be Satisfied
54-They Can't Do That
55-Bull Cow Blues
56-All by Myself
57-Shelby County Blues
58-Long Tall Mama
59-Why Should I Spend My Money
60-Louise Louise Blues
61-Whiskey and Good Time Blues
62-You Know I Got a Reason
63-Baby I Done Got Wise
64-Tadpole Blues
65-Come Home Early
66-Summertime Blues
67-Meanest Kind of Blues
68-Sweet Honey Bee
69-Stove Pipe Stomp
70-Brown Skin Shuffle
71-Please Believe Me
72-Shine On, Shine On
73-Barrel House When It Rains
74-Milk Cow Blues
75-Tell Me Baby
76-Lonesome Road Blues
77-At the Break of Day
78-My Little Flower
79-Black Widow Spider
80-Down in the Alley
81-Mr Conductor Man
82-You Do Me Any Old Way
83-Merry Go Round Blues
84-Midnight Steppers
85-Big Bill Blues (Alt.Tk)
1952-Feelin' Low Down (Qobuz) @FLAC
Amsterdam Live Concerts
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Big Bill Talks_On Folk Songs
102-Going Down The Road Feeling Bad
103-When The Sun Goes Down
104-House Rent Stomp
105-Crawdad Hole
106-Willie Mae
107-Black, Brown And White
108-Five Foot Seven
109-Caribbean Rag
110-Happy Birthday
111-Down By The Riverside
112-Mindin' My Own Business
113-Just A Dream
114-Glory Of Love (1)
201-Big Bill Talks_On Michiel De Ruyter
202-John Henry (1)
203-Back_Water Blues
204-Guitar Rag
205-Kansas City Blues
206-Trouble In Mind (1)
207-The Midnight Special
208-Glory Of Love (2)
209-Louise, Louise Blues
210-Trouble In Mind (2)
211-Good Night Irene
212-John Henry (2)
BBB-1953-Amsterdam Live Concerts @VBR
Rockin' In Chicago
(1949-53)
TRACKS
01-You've Mistreatin' Me
02-(I'm A) Wonderin' Man
03-I Love My Whiskey
04-I Stay Blue All The Time
05-Five Feet Seven
06-Keep You Hands Off Her
07-Mindin' My Own Business
08-Hey Hey
09-Stump Blues
10-Get Back
11-Willie Mae Blues
12-Mopper's Blues
13-Hollerin' Blues
14-Leavin' Day
15-Southbound Train
16-You Changed
17-Jacqueline
18-Lonesome
19-Little City Woman
20-Romance Without Finance
21-By Myself
22-Diggin' My Potatoes
23-Bright Eyes
24-Mindin' My Own Business
25-Never Never
26-Horse Shoe Over My Door
27-Shirt Tail
BBB-1953-Rockin In Chicago (1949-53) @FLAC
An Evening with Big Bill Broonzy
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-I'm Goin' Down the Road
A2-This Train
A3-Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home
A4-A Shanty in Old Shanty Town
A5-Hey, Bub Blues
B1-The Crawdad Song
B2-The Blue Tail Fly
B3-Black, Brown and White
B4-Guitar Blues
B5-Goodnight, Irene
BBB-1956-An Evening with Big Bill Broonzy (LP) @FLAC24-192
Recorded In Club Montmartre Copenhagen
Big Bill Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Bossie Woman
A2-Texas Tornado Blues
A3-Tell Me What Kind of Man Jesus Is
A4-Trouble In Mind
A5-See See Rider
B1-When I've Been Drinking
B2-Martha Blues
B3-Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
B4-Key to the Highway
B5-Goodbye Baby Blues
1956-Big Bill Broonzy (LP) @320
Big Bill Broonzy Sings
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Hey Bud Blues
A2-Baby Please Don't Go
A3-Letter To My Baby
A4-Do Right Blues
A5-Make My Getaway
B1-Backwater Blues
B2-Lowland Blues
B3-Hollerin' And Cryin' The Blues
1956-Big Bill Broonzy Sings (LP) @FLAC+
Mississippi River Blues
TRACKS
01-Mississippi River Blues
02-Rising Sun Shine On
03-Hattie Blues
04-I Can't Make You Satisfied
05-Bull Cow Blues
06-Worrying You Off My Mind, Pt.1
07-Come Home Early
08-Long Tall Mama
09-Good Jelly
10-How You Want It Done
1956-Mississippi River Blues @FLAC
Blues Et Gospel
Vol.3
TRACKS
01-Key To The Highway
02-Mindin' My Own Business
03-Saturday Evening Blues
04-Southbound Train
05-Tell Me What Kind Of Man Jesus Is (Ananias)
06-Swing Low Sweet Chariot
07-Plowhand Blues
08-Joe Turner Blues
09-Boogie Woogie Blues
10-I Ain't Gon' B Treated This Away
11-Makin' My Getaway
12-Hollerin' The Blues
13-See See Rider
14-I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town
BBB-1957-Blues Et Gospel Vol.3 @160
Country Blues
Vol.1
TRACKS
01-In The Evening
02-When Things Go Wrong
03-Diggin' My Potatoes
04-Poor Bill Blues
05-Trouble In Mind
06-I Wonder When I'll Get
....To Be Called A Man
07-Louise, Louise
08-Frankie And Johnny
09-South Bound Train
10-Joe Turner N°2
11-Hey, Hey Baby
12-Saturday Evening Blues
BBB-1957-Country Blues Vol.1 @FLAC
Big Bill's Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Bossie Woman
A2-Texas Tornado Blues
A3-Tell Me What Kind of Man Jesus Is
A4-Trouble In Mind
A5-See See Rider
B1-When I've Been Drinking
B2-Martha Blues
B3-Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
B4-Key to the Highway
B5-Goodbye Baby Blues
BBB-1958-Big Bill s Blues (LP) @FLAC24-192
Chess Blues
(with Washboard Sam)
TRACKS
01-Little City Woman
02-Lonesome
03-Jacqueline
04-Romance Without Finance
05-By Myself
06-Shirt Tail
07-Diggin' My Potatoes
08-Bright Eyes
09-Minding My Own Business
10-Never, Never
11-Horse Shoe Over My Door
12-I'm A Lonely Man
BBB-1958-Chess Blues @ALAC
Blues
with Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Key To The Highway
A2-What Are The Blues
A3-Blood River Blues
A4-Crow Jane Blues
A5-Willie Mae
A6-Daisy
A7-Louise Shuffle Rag (Medley)
B1-Blues
B2-Talk On The Blues
B3-Talk On The Spirituals
B4-Oh, What A Beautiful City
B5-I'm Going To Tell God How You Treat Me
B6-Hush, Somebody Is Calling Me
B7-When The Saints Go Marching In
1959-Blues with Broonzy, Terry, McGhee @FLAC+
The Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Louise, Louise Blues
A2-Letter To My Baby
A3-Stand Your Test In Judgement
A4-Do Right Blues
A5-Low Down Blues
A6-The Moppin' Blues
A7-Coal Black Curly Hair
B1-Hey! Bud Blues
B2-Baby Please Don't Go
B3-Down By The Riverside
B4-Kind Hearted Blues
B5-When Did You Leave Heaven
B6-John Henry
B7-Lonesome Road Blues
BBB-1965-The Blues (LP) @320
(Thanks to Günther)
XTRA 1004
(LP)
(with Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee)
TRACKS
A1-Keys To The Highway
A2-Brownie's Blues
A3-Crow Jane
A4-Willy May
A5-Daisie
A6-Louise
A7-Guitar Shuffle
A8-Feeling It
B1-Fox Chase
B2-Beautiful City
B3-I'm Going To Tell God
B4-It Sounds Like The Voice Of The Lord
B5-Blues Improvisation
BBB-1965-XTRA 1004 (LP) @160
Big Bill Broonzy
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Ridin' On Down
A2-Feelin' Lowdown
A3-Baby Please Don't Go
A4-St. Louis Blues
A5-In The Evenin'
B1-All I Got Belongs To You
B2-Treat Everybody Right
B3-I Got Up One Mornin' Blues
B4-See See Rider
B5-Sixteen Tons
BBB-1967-Big Bill Broonzy (LP) @FLAC24-96
In Concert
(with Pete Seeger)
TRACKS
01-Midnight Special
02-Backwater Blues
03-Green Corn
04-This Train Is Bound For Glory
05-Mrs. Mcgrath
06-Crawdad Hole
07-Medley
08-Goofin' Off Suite
09-Willie Mae
10-Why Don't You Come Home Bill Bailey
11-Alberta
BBB-1970-In Concert @192
Do That Guitar Rag
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Pig Meat Strut
A2-Down In The Basement
A3-Terrible Operation Blues
A4-Big Bill Blues
A5-Leave My Man Alone
A6-Bull Cow Blues
A7-Grandma's Farm
B1-Guitar Rag
B2-Pussy Cat Blues
B3-Mr. Conductor Man
B4-Worrying You Off My Mind Part.1
B5-Double Trouble Blues
B6-Skoodle Do Do
B7-C & A Blues
01-Pig Meat Strut
02-Down In The Basement
03-Terrible Operation Blues
04-Big Bill Blues
05-Leave My Man Alone
06-Bull Cow Blues
07-Grandma's Farm
08-Guitar Rag
09-Pussy Cat Blues
10-Mr. Conductor Man
11-Worrying You Off My Mind, Part
12-Double Trouble Blues
13-Skoodle Do Do
14-C & A Blues
BBB-1973-Do That Guitar Rag (1928-35) (LP) @FLAC
BBB-1973-Do That Guitar Rag (1928-35) (CD) @320
Big Bill Broonzy
Vol.1 (1934-47)
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-C-C Rider
A2-My Big Money
A3-Made A Date With An Angel
A4-Sweetheart Land
A5-Got To Get Ready Tonight
A6-It's Your Time Now
A7-Good Time Tonight
A8-Woodie Woodie
A9-Please Be My So And So
B1-Leap Year Blues
B2-What Is That She Got
B3-Lone Wolf Blues
B4-Getting Older Every Day
B5-I'll Never Dream Again
B6-Green Grass Blues
B7-What's Wrong With Me
B8-San Antonio Blues
B9-Just Rocking
BBB-1986-Big Bill Broonzy Vol.1 (1934-47) (LP) @FLAC
Big Bill Broonzy
& Washboard Sam
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Little City Woman (Big Bill Broonzy )
A2-Lonesome (Big Bill Broonzy )
A3-Jacqueline (Big Bill Broonzy )
A4-Romance Without Finance (Big Bill Broonzy )
A5-By Myself (Washboard Sam)
A6-Shirt Tail (Washboard Sam)
B1-Diggin' My Potatoes (Washboard Sam)
B2-Bright Eyes (Washboard Sam)
B3-Minding My Own Business (Washboard Sam)
B4-Never, Never (Washboard Sam)
B5-Horse Shoe Over My Door (Washboard Sam)
B6-I'm A Lonely Man (Washboard Sam)
01-Little City Woman
02-Lonesome
03-Jacqueline
04-Romance Without Finance
05-By Myself
06-Shirt Tail
07-Diggin' My Potatoes
08-Bright Eyes
09-Minding My Own Business
10-Never, Never
11-Horse Shoe Over My Door
12-I'm A Lonely Man
BBB-1989-Big Bill Broonzy And Washboard Sam (LP) @FLAC
BBB-1989-Big Bill Broonzy & Washboard Sam (CD) @320
Sings Folk Songs
TRACKS
01-Backwater Blues
02-This Train
03-I Don't Want No Woman
....(To Try To Be My Boss)
04-Martha
05-Tell Me Who
06-Bill Bailey
07-Alberta
08-Goin' Down This Road
09-Tell Me What Kind Of Man Jesus Is
10-John Henry
11-Glory Of Love
BBB-1989-Sings Folk Songs @FLAC
Trouble in Mind
TRACKS
01-Hey, Hey, Baby
02-Frankie And Johnny
03-Trouble In Mind
04-Joe Turner Blues No. 2 (Blues Of 1890)
05-Mule_Ridin' Blues
06-When Will I Get To Be Called A Man
07-Poor Bill Blues
08-Key To The Highway
09-Plough_Hand Blues
10-Digging My Potatoes
11-When Things Go Wrong (It Hurts Me Too)
12-C.C. Rider
13-Saturday Evening Blues
14-Shuffle Rag
15-Southbound Train
16-Hush, Somebody's Calling Me
17-Louise
18-Black, Brown, And White Spoken Introduction
19-Black, Brown, And White Blues Sung
20-Willie Mae Blues
21-This Train_Spoken Introduction
22-This Train (Bound For Glory)_Sung
23-In The Evening_Spoken Introduction
24-In The Evening When The Sun Goes Down_Sung
BBB-1990-Trouble in Mind @FLAC
Big Bill Blues
TRACKS
01-Big Bill Blues
02-Louise, Louise Blues
03-Lonesome Road Blues
04-Baby, Please Don't Go
05-Guitar Shuffle
06-In The Evening
07-Down By The Riverside
08-John Henry
09-Willie Mae Blues
10-Black, Brown & White
11-How Long Blues
12-Big Bill Blues
13-Back Water Blues
14-Blues In 1890
15-Hollerin' And Cryin' The Blues
BBB-1991-Big Bill Blues @224
Black, Brown & White
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Get Back - Black, Brown and White
02-Hey Hey (Baby)
03-Stump Blues
04-Willie Mae (Blues)
05-Walkin' Down a Lonesome Road
06-Mopper's Blues
07-I Know She Will
08-Hollerin' and Cryin' the Blues
....Hollerin' the Blues
09-Leavin' Day
10-Southbound Train
11-Tomorrow
12-You Changed
13-The Bunny Hop
14-John Henry
15-The Crawdad Song
16-Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home
17-Make My Getaway
18-Jimmy Crack Corn -The Blue Tail Fly
19-Backwater Blues
20-In the Evening (When the Sun Goes Down)
21-Trouble in Mind
BBB1991-Black, Brown and White (CD) @FLAC
Do That Guitar Rag
(1928-35)
TRACKS
01-Bull Cow Blues
02-Worrying You Off My Mind, Pt.1
03-Pig Meat Strut
04-Terrible Operation Blues
05-Guitar Rag
06-Pussy Cat Blues
07-C & A Blues
08-Mr. Conductor Man
09-Big Bill Blues
10-Leave My Man Alone
11-Down In The Basement
12-Grandma's Farm
13-Double Trouble Blues
14-Skoodle Do Do
1991-Do That Guitar Rag (1928-35) @FLAC
Recorded In Club Montmartre 1956
Vol.2
TRACKS
01-I'm Going Down The Road
02-This Train
03-Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home
04-A Shanty In Old Shanty Town
05-Hey, Bub Blues
06-Glory Of Love
07-Careless Love
08-I Gets The Blues When It rains
09-My Name Is William Lee Conley Broonzy
10-Take This Hammer
11-See See Rider
12-Diggin' My Potatoes
13-Midnight Special
14-Keep Your Hands Off Her
15-I Got A Girl
16-You Better Mind
17-I Love You So Much
18-Sixteen Tons
1993-Recorded In Club Montmartre 1956 Vol.2 @FLAC
The Southern Blues
TRACKS
01-The Southern Blues
02-Hattie Blues
03-Somedy's Go To Go
04-It's Your Time Now
05-Living On Easy Street
06-Baby I Done Got Wise
07-Just A Drream (On My Mind)
08-That's Allright Baby
09-I.C. Blues
10-Cotton Choppin' Blues
11-My Last Goodbye To You
12-Midnight Steppers
13-Hit The Right Lick
14-Bad Acting Woman
BBB-1993-The Southern Blues @320
Complete Edition
Vol.2 (1930)
TRACKS
201-You Got Me In This Mess
202-You Got Me In This Mess
203-Mama's Leaving Town
204-Do That Thing
205-You Can't Get Enough Of That Stuff
206-Rollin' Mill
207-Tadpole Blues
208-Bow Leg Baby
209-Skoodle Do Do
210-Mountazin Girl Blues
211-Saturday Night Rub
212-Pig Meat Strut
213-Papa's Gettin' Hot
214-Pussy Cat Pussy Cat
215-What You Call That
216-Court House Blues
217-Come On In
218-Ain't Going There No More
219-Barrel House Rag
220-You Do It
221-That Stuff I Got
222-Pat That Bread
223-Come On Mama
BBB-1994-Complete Edition Vol.2 (1930 ) @320
The 1955 London Sessions
TRACKS
01-It Feels So Good
02-Southbound Train
03-Southern Saga, Joe Turner Blues
04-When The Sun Goes Down,
....Going Down This Road Feeling Bad
05-Saturday Evening
06-Glory Of Love
07-St. Louis Blues
08-Mindin' My Own Business
09-When Do I Get To Be Called A Man
10-Partnership Woman
BBB-1994-The 1955 London Sessions @FLAC+
Chicago (1937-45)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Good Boy
102-It's a Low Down Dirty Shame
103-Sad Letter Blues
104-Sad Pencil Blues
105-Night Time Is the Right Time
106-Living on Easy Street
107-Hell Ain't but a Mile & a Quarter
108-Baby, Don't You Remember
109-Mary Blues
110-Too Many Drivers
111-That's All Right, Baby
112-L.C. Blues
113-My Last Goodbye to You
114-Don't You Be No Fool
115-Just a Dream N°2
116-Down and Lost in Mind
117-Plow Hand Blues
118-Jivin' Mr Fuller Blues
201-Looking for My Baby
202-Looking Up at Down
203-Midnight Steppers
204-Serenade Blues
205-Getting Older Every Day
206-Rocking Chair Blues
207-Sweet Honey Bee
208-Key to the Highway
209-All by Myself
210-Keep Your Hand on Your Heart
211-What's Wrong with Me
212-I Feel So Good
213-In the Army Now
214-Tell Me Baby
215-Doing the Best I Can
216-When I Get to Thinkin'
217-Roll Them Bones
218-You Got the Best Go
BBB-1995-Chicago (1937-45) (2CD) @FLAC
(Thanks to G.Herzhaft)
Big Bill's Blues
TRACKS
01-Bossie Woman
02-Texas Tornado Blues
03-Tell Me What Kind of Man Jesus Is
04-Trouble In Mind
05-See See Rider
06-When I've Been Drinking
07-Martha Blues
08-Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
09-Key to the Highway
10-Goodbye Baby Blues
1996-Big Bill's Blues @FLAC@24-192
Treat Me Right
TRACKS
01-Ridin' on Down
02-Feelin' Lowdown
03-Baby Please Don't Go
04-St. Louis Blues
05-In the Evenin'
06-All I Go Belongs to You
07-Treat Everybody Right
08-I Got Up One Mornin' Blues
09-See See Rider
10-Sixteen Tons
1996-Treat Me Right @FLAC
Chicago Calling
TRACKS
01-W.A.P. Blues
02-Friendless Blues
03-Horny Frog
04-Come Home Early
05-How You Want It Done
06-Good Liquor Gonna Carry Me Down
07-Worrying You out of My Mind
08-It's Your Time Now
09-Long Tall Mama
10-Good Jelly
11-Rising Sun Shine On
12-Bull Cow Blues
13-Mississippi River Blues
1998-Chicago Calling @FLAC
Warm, Witty & Wise
TRACKS
01-I Can't Be Satisfied
02-Long Tall Mama
03-Worrying You Off My Mind
04-Too Too Train Blues
05-How You Want It Done
06-C & A Blues
07-Southern Flood Blues
08-It's A Low Down Dirty Shame
09-Trucking Little Woman
10-Night Time Is The Right Time
11-New Shake 'Em On Down
12-Baby I Done Got Wise
13-Just A Dream
14-Whiskey & Good Time Blues
15-Too Many Drivers
16-When I Been Drinking
BBB-1998-Warm, Witty & Wise @FLAC
The Bill Broonzy Story
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-Key to the Highway
102-Dialogue
103-Mindin' My Own Business
104-Dialogue
105-Saturday Evening Blues
106-Dialogue
107-South Bound Train
108-Dialogue
109-Tell Me What Kind of Man Jesus Was
110-Dialogue
111-Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
112-Dialogue
113-Joe Turner Blues
114-Dialogue
115-Joe Turner Blues (Inst)
116-Dialogue
117-Plowhand Blues
118-Dialogue
119-Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad
120-Dialogue
121-Makin' My Getaway
201-Dialogue
202-Stump Blues
203-Dialogue
204-See See Rider
205-I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town
206-Dialogue
207-This Train
208-Dialogue
209-Hush, Hush
210-Dialogue
211-Backwater Blues
212-Slow Blues
213-Dialogue
214-It Hurts Me Too
215-Dialogue
216-Kansas City Blues
217-Dialogue
218-In The Evenin' (When The Sun Goes Down)
219-Dialogue
301-Dialogue
302-Worried Life Blues
303-Dialogue
304-Trouble In Mind
305-Dialogue
306-Take This Hammer
307-Dialogue
308-The Glory Of Love
309-Dialogue
310-Louise Blues
311-Dialogue
312-Willie Mae Blues
313-Dialogue
314-Alberta
315-Old Folks Home (Swanee River)
316-Dialogue
317-Crawdad Song
318-Dialogue
319-John Henry
320-Dialogue
321-Just A Dream (On My Mind)
322-Dialogue
323-Frankie And Johnny
324-Dialogue
325-Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home
326-Dialogue
327-Hollerin' The Blues
BBB-1999-The Big Bill Broonzy Story (3CD) @FLAC
Where The Blues Began
(4LP>2CD)
TRACKS
101-Good Time Tonight
102-W.P.A. Rag
103-It's A Lowdown Dirty Shame
104-Trucking Little Woman
105-Too Many Drivers
106-Just A Dream
107-When I Benn Drinking
108-Key To The Highway
109-Wee Wee Hours
110-All By Myself
111-I Feel So Good
112-Where The Blues Began
113-Martha Blues
114-Texas Tornado Blues
115-I Feel Like Crying
116-Partnership Woman
117-Stop Lying Woman
118-Ramblin' Woman
119-I Stay Blue All The Time
120-You've Been Mistreating Me
201-I Can't Be Satisfied
202-Saturday Night Rub
203-Big Bill Blues
204-Brown Skin Shuffle
205-Too Too Train Blues
206-Long Tall Mama
207-How You Want It Done
208-Mr. Conductor Man
209-Worrying You Off My Mind Pt. 1
210-Bull Cow Blues
211-Friendless Blues
212-Serve It To Me Right
213-Mississippi River Blues
214-C. C. Rider
215-Midnight Special
216-Good Jelly
217-You May Need My Help Someday
218-Keep Your Hands Off Her
219-Good Liquor Gonna Carry Me Down
220-I Want My Hands On It
BBB-2000-Where The Blues Began (VBR)
Play Your Hand
TRACKS
01-Please Believe Me
02-Why Did You Do That To Me
03-You Got To Play Your Hand
04-Just A Dream
05-Doing The Best I Can
06-Partnership Woman
07-Humble Blues
08-Oh Baby
09-Cell No 13 Blues
10- When I Get To Thinkin
11-Roll Dem Bones
12-You Got The Best Go
13-I Can Fix It
14-Old Man Blues
15- I Cant Write
16-What Can I Do
17-San Antonio Blues
18-Saturday Evening Blues
19- Big Bills Boogie
20-Just Rockin
21- Shoo Blues
22-Stop Lying Woman
23- Rambling Bill
24-Summer Time Blues
25-Bad Luck Man
BBB-2001-Play Your Hand @192
On Tour in Britain,
Live In Scotland, Usher Hall, Edinburgh,
February '52
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Introduction By James Asman
102-Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
103-Big Bill Talks
104-Backwater Blues
105-Big Bill Talks
106-Trouble In Mind
107-Big Bill Talks
108-Keep Your Hands Off Her
109-Big Bill Talks
110-Louise, Louise Blues
111-Big Bill Talks
112-House Rent Stomp
113-Big Bill Talks
114-Plough Hand Blues
115-In The Evening
116-Big Bill Talks
117-John Henry
118-Big Bill Talks
119-Just A Dream
120-Big Bill Talks
121-The Blue Tail Fly
122-Big Bill Talks
123-Black, Brown And White
201-Introduction By Stan Wilcox
202-John Henry
203-Big Bill Talks
204-Midnight Special
205-Big Bill Talks
206-Backwater Blues
207-Big Bill Talks
208-Going Down The Road Feelin' Bad
209-Big Bill Talks
210-Make My Getaway
211-Keep Your Hands Off Her
212-Introductory Chat
213-Careless Love
214-I'm Looking Over A Four-Leaf Clover
215-Big Bill Talks
216-Down By The Riverside
217-Presentation Of Portrait & On-Stage
.....Questions To Big Bill By Derrick
218-In The Evening
219-Big Bill Talks
220-House Rent Stomp
221-Big Bill Talks
222-Kansas City Blues
223-Big Bill Talks
224-Willie Mae Blues
BBB-2002-On Tour in Britain, 1952 (2CD) @FLAC
Absolutely The Best
TRACKS
01-Baby Please Don't Go
02-In The Evenin'
03-St. Louis Blues
04-Feelin' Lowdown
05-See See Rider
06-All I Go Belongs To You
07-Ridin' On Down
08-Sixteen Tons
09-Treat Everybody Right
10-I Got Up One Mornin' Blues
11-Down By The Riverside
12-Black, Brown, and White
13-This Train
14-Midnight Special
15-I Gets The Blues When It Rains
2003-Absolutely The Best @FLAC
Get Back
TRACKS
01-(I'm A)Wonderin'man
02-I Love My Whiskey
03-You've Been Mistreating Me
04-I Stay Blue All The Time
05-Water Coast Blues
06-I Know She Will
07-Leavin' Day
08-South Bound Train
09-You Changed
10-John Henry
11-Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home
12-Blue Tail Fly
13-In The Evening
14-Trouble In Mind Blues
15-Stump Blues
16-Get Back
17-Willie Mae
18-Hey Hey (Baby)
19-Tomorrow
20-Low Down Blues (Lonesome Road Blues
BBB-2004-Get Back @FLAC+
The Complete Vogue Recordings
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-House Rent Stomp
102-In The Evening
103-The Moppin's Blues
104-Hey, Hey, Baby
105-Willie Mae Blues
106-Black, Brown & White
107-Back Water Blues
108-Low Land Blues
109-Low Down Blues
110-Feelin' Low Down
111-What I Used To Do
112-Make My Getaway
113-Blues In 1890
114-Big Bill Blues
115-Lonesome Road Blues
116-When Did You Leave Heaven
117-John Henry
118-Hollerin' And Cryin' The Blues
119-Down By The Riverside
201-Hey Bud Blues
202-Baby Please Don't Go
203-Kind Hearted Blues
204-Louise, Louise Blues
205-Letter to My Baby
206-Stand Your Test In Judgement
207-Do Right Blues
208-Coal Black Curly Hair
209-Guitar Shuffle
210-Feeling So Good
211-How Long Blues
212-It's Your Time
213-Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
214-Black Brown and White
215-John Henry
216-Getaway Blues
301-House Rent Stomp
302-In The Evening
303-Feelin' Low Down
304-Blues In 1890
305-Lonesome Road Blues
306-Black, Brown & White
307-Hey! Bud Blues
308-Baby, Please Don't Go
309-Louise, Louise Blues
BBB-2005-The Complete Vogue Recordings @FLAC+
Big Bill Broonzy Sings The Blues
TRACKS
01-Big Bills Guitar Blues
02-Somebody's Got To Go
03-Water Coast
04-Take This Ole Hammer
05-Diggin My Potatoes
06-Rock Me Baby
07-Careless Love
2006-Big Bill Broonzy Sings The Blues @FLAC
Blues is my Business
TRACKS
01-Baby Please Don't Go
02-In The Evening (When The Sun Goes Down)
03-St. Louis Blues
04-Feelin' Lowdown
05-See See Rider
06-All I Got Belongs To You
07-Ridin' On Down
08-Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
09-I Got Up One Mornin' Blues
10-Treat Everybody Right
11-Down By The Riverside
12-Black, Brown And White
13-This Train (Bound For Glory)
14-Midnight Special
15-I Get The Blues When It Rains
16-House Rent Stomp
BBB-2006-Blues is my Business @FLAC
Selected Favorites
TRACKS
01-Black Cat Rag
02-Guitar Rag
03-Eagle Riding Papa
04-Nancy Jane
05-House Rent Stomp
06-Big Bill Blues
07-My Texas Blues
08-Down In The Basement Blues
09-Grandma's Farm
10-Just A Dream
11-Long Tall Mama (Original Mono)
2006-Selected Favorites @FLAC
The Pre-War & Post-War Years
(2CD)
TRACKS
Pre-War Tears
101-Saturday Night Rub
102-I Can't Be Satisfied
103-Too Too Train Blues
104-How You Want It Done
105-Long Tall Mama
106-Mississippi River Blues
107-C.C. Rider
108-Good Jelly
109-Mountain Blues
110-Keep Your Hands Off Her
111-Horny Frog
112-I Want My Hands on It
113-New Shake 'em On Down
114-Baby I Done Got Wise
115-Just a Dream
116-You Got to Hit the Right Lick
117-Key to the Highway
118-Wee Wee Hours
119-All By Myself
120-I Feel so Good
Post War Years
201-Why Did You Do That to Me
202-Where the Blues Began
203-Roll Them Bones
204-I Can Fix It
205-Saturday Evening Blues
206-Texas Tornado Blues
207-Just Rocking
208-Stop Lying Woman
209-Rambling Bill
210-I Love My Whiskey
211-Water Coast Blues
212-Five Feet Seven
213-I Wonder
214-Mindin' Own Business
215-Hey Hey
216-Get Back
217-Leavin' Day
218-Southbound Train
219-John Henry
220-Crawdad
BBB-2007-Vol.1 The Pre-War Years @FLAC BBB-2007-Vol.2 The Post-War Years
@FLAC Four Classic Albums Plus
BBB-2007-Vol.1 The Pre-War Years @FLAC
BBB-2007-Vol.2 The Post-War Years @FLAC
Sixteen Tons
TRACKS
01-Baby Please Don't Go
02-Letter to My Baby
03-John Henry
04-Down By the Riverside
05-Hey Bud Blues
06-Coal Black Curly Hair
07-House Rent Stomp
08-When Did You Leave Heaven
09-Sixteen Tons
10-St. Louis Blues
2008-Sixteen Tons @FLAC
Father of the Chicago Blues Guitar
TRACKS
01-Pig Meat Strut
02-I Can't Be Satisfied
03-Tadpole Blues
04-Saturday Night Rub
05-How You Want It Done
06-Mike Cow Blues
07-I'll Be Back Home Again
08-Serve It To Me Right
09-Mississippi River Blues
10-Something Good
11-Mountain Blues
12-I Can't Make You Satisfied
13-I.c.blues
14-Messed Up In Love
15-Why Don't You Do Right
16-I Want You By My Side (jazz Gillum)
17-I'm Feeling Low Down (washboard Sam)
18-She Belongs To The Devil (washboard Sam)
19-What's Gettin' Wrong With You (S.B.Williamson)
20-Come On Baby & Take A Walk (S.B.Williamson)
21-Hey,hey
BBB-2009-Father Of The Chicago Blues Guitar @FLAC
Four Classic Albums Plus
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Bossie Woman
102-Texas Tornado
103-Tell Me What Kind Of Man Jesus Is
104-Trouble In Mind
105-See See Rider
106-When I've Been Drinkin'
107-Martha
108-Swing Low Sweet Chariot
109-Key To The Highway
110-Goodby Baby Blues
111-Big Bill's Guitar Blues
112-Somebody's Got To Go
113-Water Coast
114-Take This Ole' Hammer
115-Diggin' My Potatoes
116-Rock Me Baby
117-Careless Love
118-I Love My Whiskey
119-You've Been Mistreating Me
201-John Henry
202-Crawdad
203-Bill Bailey
204-Make Me Getaway
205-Blue Tail Fly
206-Blackwater Blues
207-In The Evening
208-Trouble In Mind
209-Walkin' The Lonesome Road
210-Mopper's Blues
211-Get Back
212-Hey, Hey
213-Willie Mae
214-Stump Blues
215-I Know She Will
216-Hollerin' Blues
217-Leavin' Day
218-Southbound Train
219-You Changed
220-Tomorrow
221-I Stay Blue All The Time
222-Water Coast
223-Five Feet Seven
224-I Wonder
225-Keep Your Hands Off Her
226-Mindin' My Own Business
BBB-2010-Four Classic Albums Plus @ALAC.CD1-2
One Beer, One Blues
TRACKS
01-Key To The Highway
02-See See Rider
03-Swing Low Sweet Chariot
04-Tell Me What Kind Of Man Jesus Is
05-Martha
06-Goodbye Baby Blues
07-Bossie Woman
08-Texas Tornado
09-Trouble In Mind
10-When I've Been Drinkin'
11-Hey Hey!
12-I Know She Will
13-Walkin' The Lonesome Road
14-Get Back
15-Stump Blues
16-Hollerin' Blues
17-Willie Mae
BBB-2011-One Beer, One Blues @192
The Anthology
(Remastered)
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-When The Blues Began
102-Key To The Highway
103-John Henry
104-Big Bill Blues
105-Martha Blues
106-Saturday Evening Blues
107-Glory Of Love
108-Backwater Blues
109-Little City Woman
110-You Changed
111-How You Want It Done
112-Be Myself
113-Jacqueline (with Washboard Sam)
114-Hollerin' Blues
115-Willie Mae Blues
116-C.C. Rider
117-South Bound Train
118-Mopper's Blues
119-Lonesome
120-Mississippi River Blues
121-Mindin' My Own Business (w. W.Sam)
122-Never Never
123-Bill Bailey
124-Get Back
125-Careless Love
201-Whiskey & The Good Time Blues
202-Midnight Special
203-I Know She Will
204-Five Feet Seven
205-Stump Blues
206-Preachin' The Blues
207-Water Coast Blues
208-Lonesome Road Blues (w. W.Sam)
209-Hey Hey
210-Crawdad
211-Walkin' The Lonesome Road
212-I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts
213-Shine On, Shine On
214-San Antonio Blues
215-I Don't Want No Woman
216-Diggin' My Potatoes (w. W.Sam)
217-Tell Me Who
218-Tomorrow
219-Sweet Honey Bee
220-Wee Wee Hours
221-Romance Without Finance
222-Old Man Blues
223-Make My Get Away
224-I Feel Like Crying
225-Sad Letter Blues
BBB-2011-The Anthology (Remastered) (2CD) @FLAC
35 Essentials of Big Bill Broonzy
TRACKS
01-Key to the Highway
02-Louise, Louise
03-I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirt of Town
04-Get Back
05-Hey, Hey
06-I Ain't Gon' Be Treated This Away
07-Do Right Blues
08-I Wonder When I'll Be Called a Man
09-Somebody's Go to Go
10-Hollerin' Blues
11-I Know She Will
12-Careless Love
13-Frankie and Johnny
14-Boogie Woogie Blues
15-In the Evening
16-Diggin' My Potatoes
17-Mindin' My Own Business
18-Joe Turner Blues
19-Leavin' Day
20-Southbound Train
21-Letter to My Baby
22-Willie Mae
23-Trouble in Mind
24-Joe Turner, No. 2
25-When Things Go Wrong
26-Makin' My Getaway
27-Mopper's Blues
28-Plowhand Blues
29-Stump Blues
30-Walkin' Down a Lonesome Road
31-Saturday Evening Blues
32-Poor Bill Blues
33-Rock Me Baby
34-You Changed
35-Tomorrow
2014-35 Essentials of Big Bill Broonzy @FLAC
Jazz & Blues
(2014)
(4EP-CD)
1959-Tell Me What Kind of Man Jesus Is - 1961-Country Blues
TRACKS
Tell Me What Kind of Man Jesus Is
01-Tell Me What Kind of Man Jesus Is
02-See See Rider
03-When I've Been Drinking
04-Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
Country Blues
01-In the Evening
02-When Things Go Wrong
03-Diggin' My Potatoes
04-Poor Bill Blues
05-Trouble in Mind
06-I Wonder When I'll Be Called a Man
07-Louise, Louise
08-Frankie and Johnny
09-South Bond Train
10-Joe Turner, No. 2
11-Hey, Hey Baby
12-Saturday Evening Blues
1959-Tell Me What Kind of Man Jesus Is @FLAC
1961-Country Blues @FLAC
1961-The Blues - 1963-Hey, Hey
TRACKS
The Blues
01-Walkin' the Lonesome Road
02-Mopper's Blues
03-Get Back
04-Hey, Hey
05-Willie Mae
06-Stump Blues
07-I Know She Will
08-Hollerin' Blues
09-Leavin' Day
10-Southbound Train
11-You Changed
12-Tomorrow
Hey, Hey
01-Hey, Hey
02-Walkin' Down a Lonesome Road
03-Moppers Blues
04-Willie Mae
1961-The Blues @FLAC
1963-Hey, Hey @FLAC
The Best of Big Bill Broonzy
TRACKS
01-Walkin' the Lonesome Road
02-Get Back
03-Stump Blues
04-I Know She Will
05-Hollerin' Blues
06-Leavin' Day
07-South Bound Train
08-You Changed
09-Tomorrow
10-In the Evening
11-When Things Go Wrong
12-Diggin' My Potatoes
13-Poor Bill Blues
14-Trouble in Mind
15-I Wonder When I'll Be Called a Man
16-Louise, Louise
17-Frankie and Johnny
18-South Bond Train
19-Joe Turner, No. 2
20-Hey, Hey Baby
21-Saturday Evening Blues
22-Hey, Hey
23-Walkin' Down a Lonesome Road
24-Mopper's Blues
25-Willie Mae
2015-The Best of Big Bill Broonzy @FLAC
The Famous Hokum Boys
TRACKS
01-Dark Hour Blues
02-Six Shooter Blues (Feb.1930 Vers.)
03-Mississippi Bottom Blues
04-Second-Hand Woman Blues
05-Maybe It's the Blues
06-Second Hand Love
07-Levee Bound Blues
08-Gee, But It's Hard
09-My Texas Blues
2015-The Famous Hokum Boys @FLAC
Where The Blues Began
TRACKS
01-You Changed
02-Willie Mae Blues
03-Where The Blues Began
04-Southbound Train
05-Saturday Evening Blues
06-Never, Never
07-Mopper's Blues
08-Mississippi River Blues
09-Mindin' My Own Business
10-Martha Blues
11-Lonesome
12-Little City Woman
13-Key To The Highway
14-John Henry
15-Jacqueline
16-How You Want It Done
17-Hollerin' And Cryin' The Blues
18-The Glory Of Love
2016-Where The Blues Began @FLAC
Whiskey & The Good Time Blues
TRACKS
01-Get Back
02-Careless Love
03-C C Rider
04-Bill Bailey
05-Big Bill Blues
06-Backwater Blues
07-All By Myself
08-Whiskey And The Good Time Blues
09-Wee Wee Hours Blues
10-Water Coast Blues
11-Walkin' Down A Lonesome Road
12-Tomorrow
13-Tell Me Who
14-Sweet Honey Bee
15-Stump Blues
16-Shine On, Shine On
2016-Whiskey And The Good Time Blues @FLAC
All That Jazz,
Vol. 78–The Essential Blues with a Soul
TRACKS
01-Big Bill Blues
02-Crawdad
03-You Do Me Any Old Way
04-Make My Get Away
05-Trucking Little Woman
06-I Know She Will
07-Bull Cow Blues
08-Minding My Own Business
09-Southern Flood Blues
10-I Wonder
11-New Shake 'Em On Down
12-Night Time Is the Right Time
13-You've Been Mistreating My Baby
14-Trouble and Lying Woman
15-Bessie Smith
16-Baby, I Done Got Wise
17-Walking Down a Lonesome Road
18-Just a Dream
19-Oh Yes
20-I Love My Whisky
21-Medicine Man Blues
22-Keep Your Hand Off Her
23-When I Been Drinking
24-Five Feet Seven
25-All By Myself
26-Night Watchman Blues
27-Hey Hey
2017-All That Jazz, Vol. 78–The Essential Blues with a Soul @FLAC
The Immortal Big Bill Broonzy
(Live)
TRACKS
01-Hey! Bud Blues
02-I'm Gonna Sit Down
....at the Feasting Table
03-C.C. Rider
04-Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
05-Bill Bailey
06-When Did You Leave Heaven
07-House Rent Stomp
08-Pallet on the Floor
09-Goodnight Irene
2018-The Immortal Big Bill Broonzy (Live) @FLAC
Classics Works Recordings
TRACKS
01-Key to the Highway
02-Mississippi River Blues
03-Hey Hey Baby
04-W.p.a. Blues
05-Friendless Blues
06-Careless Love
07-Big Bill's Blues
08-Don't Tear My Clothes
09-The Southern Blues
10-Trouble And Lying Woman
11-You Got The Best Go
12-Bossie Woman
13-Goodnight Irene Goodnight
2020-Classics Works Recordings @FLAC
Good Boy
TRACKS
01-Wee Wee Blues
02-Conversation With the Blues
03-Knockin' Myself Out
04-Key to the Highway
05-Looking for My Baby
06-My Mellow Man
07-Whiskey and Good Time Blues
08-Make My Get Away
09-Unemployment Stomp
10-Rider Rider Blues
11-Stuff They Call Money
12-Good Boy
13-Out with the Wrong Woman
14-Down in the Alley
15-Don't Tear My Clothes
16-Ash Havler
17-She Caught the Train
18-The Dozen
2020-Good Boy @FLAC
Kansas City Blues
TRACKS
01-Frankie and Johnny
02-This Train
03-Kansas City Blues
04-Bill Bailey Won't You
....Please Come Home
05-John Henry
06-Worried Life Blues
07-Hush Hush
08-See See Rider
2020-Kansas City Blues @FLAC
The King of Blues
TRACKS
01-Black, Brown and White
02-John Henry
03-Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen
04-Back Water Blues
05-Midnight Special
06-Trouble in Mind
07-Going Down the Road Feelin' Bad
08-Keep Your Hands off Her
09-Louise, Louise
10-Make My Getaway
11-Keep Your Hands off Her
12-House Rent Stomp
13-Introductory Chat
14-Careless Love with Band
15-I'm Looking over a Four-Leaf Clover
16-Plough Hand Blues
17-In the Evening When the Sun Goes Down
18-Down by the Riverside
19-John Henry 2
20-Presentation of Portrait and On-Stage
21-In the Evening When the Sun Goes Down 2
22-Just a Dream
23-House Rent Stomp 2
24-The Blue Tail Fly
25-Kansas City Blues
26-Willie Mae
27-Back Water Blues 2
2020-The King of Blues @FLAC
The Midnight Special
Live In Nottingham 1957
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-This Train
A2-Trouble In Mind
A3-Willie Mae
A4-In The Evening
A5-Glory Of Love
A6-The Midnight Special
A7-What Kind Of Man Jesus Is
B1-Keep Your Hands Off It
B2-Nobody's Business
B3-Hey Bub
B4-The Feasting Table
B5-C.C. Rider
B6-Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
B7-Goodnight Irene
BBB-2020-Live In Nottingham 1957 (LP) @FLAC24-192
Folk Blues
TRACKS
01-Trouble in Mind
02-In the Evening
03-Backwater Blues
04-Blue Tail Fly
05-Make My Getaway
06-Bill Bailey,
....Won't You Please Come Home
07-The Crawdad Song
08-John Henry
2021-Folk Blues @FLAC
In The Studio
(Live 1953)
TRACKS
01-Cryin' Joe Turner
02-Plowhand Blues
03-CC Rider Blues
04-Makin' My Get Away
05-Stand Your Test & Judgement
06-Willie Mae
07-The Little Crawfish
08-John Henry
2021-In The Studio (Live 1953) @FLAC
Shine On
TRACKS
01-Shine On, Shine On
02-Romance Without Finance
03-I Don't Want No Woman
04-Walkin' Down A Lonesome Road
05-Whiskey & The Good Time Blues
06-Never, Never
07-Get Back
08-Midnight Special
09-Preachin' The Blues
10-I'm Gonna Move
....To The Outskirts Of Town
11-Tomorrow
12-Wee Wee Hours Blues
13-Mindin' My Own Business
14-Key To The Highway
2021-Shine On @FLAC
Starvation Blues
(EP-Remastered)
TRACKS
01-Starvation Blues
02-I Can't Be Satisfied
03-Grandma's Farm
04-Down in the Basement Blues
2021-Starvation Blues (EP-Remastered) @FLAC
Dizzy Wonderful Day
(2022)
(3CD)
TRACKS
101-Wpa Rag
102-Summertime Blues
103-Cotton Choppin Blues
104-All By Myself
105-Get Back
106-Key to the Highway
107-Mississippi River Blues
108-Hey Hey Baby
109-CC Rider
110-Wpa Blues
111-Friendless Blues
112-Careless Love
113-Big Bill's Blues
114-Leavin Day
115-Big Bills Guitar Blues
116-Water Coast Blues
117-Don't Tear My Clothes
118-The Southern Blues
119-Trouble And Lying Woman
120-You Got The Best Go
121-Bossie Woman
122-Goodnight Irene Goodnight
123-See See Rider
124-How Do You Want It Done'
125-Boogie Woogie
126-Mr. Conductor Man
127-Worrying You Off My Mind
128-Tell Me Baby
129-When Do I Get To Be Called A Man
130-Conversation With The Blues
131-I Can't Be Satisfied
132-Goin Down This Road
133-Old Man Blues
134-Rockin' Chair Blues
201-Sixteen Tons
202-Texas Tornado
203-Hey Hey
204-Three Spirituals
205-Diggin' My Potatoes
206-House Rent Stomp
207-In The Evening
208-Saturday Evening Blues
209-Sittin' And Thinkin'
210-You Do Me Any Old Way
211-Stuff They Call Money
212-The Dozen
213-Rock Me Baby
214-Moppers Blues
215-Key to the Highway - Alternate
216-Black Brown And White
217-Good Jelly
218-I Don't Want No Women to Try & Be My Boss
219-Keep Your Hands Off Her
220-Starvation Blues
221-What Did You Do That
222-Bull Cow Blues
223-Crawdad
224-Hey Hey Baby - Alternate
225-Blue Tail Fly
226-Make My Getaway
227-It's Your Time Now
228-Pneumonia Blues
229-Too Too Train Blues
230-Martha
231-Walkin' The Lonesome Road
232-Midnight Special
233-Terrible Operation Blues
301-Mule Riding Blues
302-Stump Blues
303-Trucking Little Woman
304-Hollerin Blues
305-John Henry
306-Good Boy
Part.1 @FLAC - Part.2 @FLAC - Part.3 @FLAC
Big Bill's Blues
TRACKS
01-Bossie Woman
02-Texas Tornado
03-Tell Me What Kind Of Man Jesus Is
04-Trouble In Mind
05-See See Rider
06-When I've Been Drinkin'
07-Martha
08-Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
09-Key To The Highway
10-Goodbye Baby Blues
11-Get Back
2023-Big Bill's Blues @FLAC
Blues Singer
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Blues In 1890
02-The Moppin' Blues
03-Hollerin' and Cryin' the Blues
04-Make My Getaway
05-Back Water Blues
06-In the Evening
07-Low Land Blues
08-Hey! Bud, Blues
09-Down by the Riverside
10-Baby Please Don't Go
11-Kind Hearted Blues
12-Louise Louise Blues
13-Letter to My Baby
14-Stand Your Test in Judgement
15-Do Right Blues
2023-Blues Singer (CD) @FLAC
Blues Singer
Vol. 1 & 2
(2LP)
TRACKS
LP1
A1-Blues in 1890 (Turner Blues)
A2-The Moppin' Blues
A3-Hollerin' & Cryin' the Blues
B1-Make My Getaway
B2-Backwater Blues
B3-In the Evening
B4-Low Land Blues
LP2
A1-Hey! Bud Blues
A2-Baby, Please Don't Go
A3-Down by the Riverside
A4-Kind Hearted Blues
B1-Louise Louise Blues
B2-Letter to My Baby
B3-Stand Your Test in Judgment
B4-Do Right Blues
2023-Blues Singer Vol. 1 & 2 (2LP)
@FLAC
Get Back Vol.1
(Remastered)
TRACKS
01-Sixteen Tons
02-Keep Your Hands Off Her
03-C.C.Rider
04-Nobody's Business
05-Down By The Riverside
06-The Glory Of Love
07-Willie Mae
08-Make Me A Pallet On The Floor
09-I've Been Waiting For You
10-Labour Man Blues
11-Swing Low Sweet Chariot
12-Goodnight, Irene
BBB-2023-Get Back Vol.1 (Remastered) @FLAC
Bright Harmony
TRACKS
01-Sixteen Tons
02-Texas Tornado
03-Hey Hey
04-Three Spirituals
05-Diggin' My Potatoes
06-House Rent Stomp
07-In The Evening
08-Saturday Evening Blues
09-Sittin' And Thinkin'
10-You Do Me Any Old Way
11-Stuff They Call Money
12-The Dozen
13-Rock Me Baby
14-Moppers Blues
15-Key to the Highway (Alt.)
16-Black Brown And White
17-Good Jelly
18-I Don't Want No Women
....to Try And Be My Boss
19-Keep Your Hands Off Her
20-Starvation Blues
21-What Did You Do That
22-Bull Cow Blues
23-Crawdad
24-Hey Hey Baby - Alternate
25-Blue Tail Fly
26-Make My Getaway
27-It's Your Time Now
28-Pneumonia Blues
29-Too Too Train Blues
30-Martha
31-Walkin' The Lonesome Road
32-Midnight Special
33-Terrible Operation Blues
2023-Bright Harmony @FLAC
Enchanted Evergreens
TRACKS
01-Mule Riding Blues
02-Stump Blues
03-Trucking Little Woman
04-Hollerin Blues
05-John Henry
06-Good Boy
07-Black Widow Spider
08-Saturday Night Rag
09-Tell Me What Kind Of Man
....Jesus Is
10-I'm A Lonely Man
11-She Caught The Train
12-Swing Low Sweet Chariot
13-Come Home Early
14-Little City Woman
15-Don't You Be No Fool
16-Kind Hearted Woman Blues
17-Southern Flood Blues
18-Eagle Ridin' Papa
19-Lonesome
20-Bright Eyes
21-Southbound Train
22-Hell Ain't But A Mile & A Quarter
23-Somebodys Got To Go
24-Baby Please Don't Go
25-I Know She Will
26-Pig Meat Strut
27-Hattie Blues
28-When I've Been Drinkin'
29-I Feel So Goody
30-My Mellow Man
31-Baby I Done Got Wise
32-Out With The Wrong Woman
33-Ash Hauler
2023-Enchanted Evergreens @FLAC
Midnight Reverie
TRACKS
01-W.p.a. Rag
02-Summertime Blues
03-Cotton Choppin Blues
04-All By Myself
05-Get Back
06-Key to the Highway
07-Mississippi River Blues
08-Hey Hey Baby
09-C.C. Rider
10-W.p.a. Blues
11-Friendless Blues
12-Careless Love
13-Big Bill's Blues
14-Leavin Day
15-Big Bills Guitar Blues
16-Water Coast Blues
17-Don't Tear My Clothes
18-The Southern Blues
19-Trouble And Lying Woman
20-You Got The Best Go
21-Bossie Woman
22-Goodnight Irene Goodnight
23-See See Rider
24-How Do You Want It Done'
25-Boogie Woogie
26-Mr. Conductor Man
27-Worrying You Off My Mind
28-Tell Me Baby
29-When Do I Get To Be Called A Man
30-Conversation With The Blues
31-I Can't Be Satisfied
32-Goin Down This Road
33-Old Man Blues
34-Rockin' Chair Blues
2023-Midnight Reverie @FLAC
Singles Between the 40s & 50s
TRACKS
01-(I'm A) Wonderin' Man
02-You've Been Mistreatin' Me
03-I Stay Blue All the Time
04-I Love My Whiskey
05-Keep Your Hands off Her
06-Five Feet Seven (Who's Been Foolin' You)
07-Hey Hey
08-Mindin' My Own Business, pt. 1
09-Get Back (Black, Brown, and White)
10-Stump Blues
11-Mopper's Blues (Moppin' Blues)
12-Willie Mae Blues
13-Leavin' Day
14-Hollerin' Blues
15-You Changed
16-Southbound Train
17-Lonesome
18-Jacqueline
19-Romance Without Finance
20-Little City Woman
21-Diggin' My Potatoes
22-By Myself (All by Myself)
23-Mindin' My Own Business, pt.2
24-Bright Eyes
25-Shirt Tail
26-Never Never
27-Horse Shoe over My Door
2023-Singles Between the 40s and 50s @FLAC
I Feel so Good
TRACKS
01-Long Tall Mama
02-Night Watchman Blues
03-Why Should I Spend My Money
04-Worryin You off My Mind
05-I Feel so Good
2024-I Feel so Good @FLAC
All The Classics
(2025)
(4CD)
Vol.1 (1932-34) - Vol.2 (1934-35)
TRACKS
(1932-34)
101-Worried in Mind Blues
102-Too Too Train Blues
103-Mistreatin' Mamma
104-Big Bill Blues
105-Brown Skin Shuffle
106-Stove Pipe Stomp
107-Beedle Um Bum
108-Selling That Stuff
109-Mr. Conductor Man
110-Too Too Train Blues
111-Worrying You Off My Mind
112-Worrying You Off My Mind (Extended Version)
113-Shelby County Blues
114-Mistreatin' Mama Blues
115-Bull Cow Blues
116-How You Want It Done
117-Long Tall Mama
118-M and O Blues
119-Rukus Juice Blues
120-Friendless Blues
121-Milk Cow Blues
122-Hungry Man Blues
123-I'll Be Back Home Again
124-Bull Cow Blues (Extended Version)
125-Serve It to Me Right
(1934-35)
201-Starvation Blues
202-Mississippi River Blues
203-At the Break of Day
204-I Want to Go Home
205-Hard Headed Woman
206-Dying Day Blues
207-I Want to See My Baby
208-Serve It to Me Right
209-Dirty No-Gooder
210-Let Her Go - She Don't Know
211-Hobo Blues
212-Prowlin' Ground Hog
213-C.C. Rider (Take A)
214-C.C. Rider (Take B)
215-Sweet to Mama
216-Rustlin' Man
217-She Caught the Train
218-Midnight Special
219-The Dozen
220-Don't Tear My Clothes
221-Don't Tear My Clothes
222-Good Jelly
223-C And A Blues
224-Something Good
225-You May Need My Help Someday
Vol.1 (1932-34) @FLAC
Vol.2 (1934-35) @FLAC
Vol.3 (1935-36) - Vol.4 (1936-37)
TRACKS
(1935-36)
301-Rising Sun Shine On
302-Mountain Blues
303-Bad Luck Blues
304-I Can't Make You Satisfied
305-I'm Just a Bum
306-Keep Your Hands Off Her
307-The Sun Gonna Shine in My Door Someday
308-Good Liquor Gonna Carry Me Down
309-Down the Line Blues
310-Bricks in My Pillow
311-Tell Me What You Been Doing
312-Ash Hauler
313-Evil Women Blues
314-These Ants Keep Biting Me
315-Big Bill Blues (These Blues Are Doggin' Me)
316-You Know I Need Lovin'
317-Match Box Blues
318-Low Down Woman Blues
319-Keep Your Mind on It
320-Bull Cow Blues No. 3
321-Married Life's Blues
322-Black Mare Blues
323-Pneumonia Blues (I Keep on Aching)
324-Big Bill's Milk Cow No. 2
325-W.P.A. Blues
326-I'm a Southern Man
(1936-37)
401-Nancy Jane
402-Lowland Blues
403-Seven-Eleven (Dice Please Don't Fail Me)
404-You Know I Got a Reason
405-Oh Babe (Don't Do Me That Way)
406-Detroit Special
407-Falling Rain
408-Black Widow Spider
409-Cherry Hill
410-Out with the Wrong Woman
411-Don't Tear My Clothes No. 2
412-You Drink Too Much
413-Southern Flood Blues
414-My Big Money
Vol.3 (1935-36) @FLAC
Vol.4 (1936-37) @FLAC
In Chronological Order
(2CD-Remastered)
Vol.1 (1937-38) - Vol.2 (1940-42)
TRACKS
(1937-38)
101-Made a Date with an Angel (Got No Walking Shoes)
102-Play Your Hand
103-Hattie Blues (Take 3)
104-Somebody's Got to Go
105-Good Boy
106-I Want You by My Side
107-Border Blues
108-Sweetheart Land
109-It's a Low Down Dirty Shame
110-Got to Get Ready Tonight
111-Trucking Little Woman
112-Unemployment Stomp
113-Why Do You Do That to Me
114-It's Your Time Now
115-I'll Start Cutting on You
116-Sad Letter Blues
117-The Mill Man Blues
118-I'll Do Anything for You
119-Sad Pencil Blues
120-New Shake'em on Down
121-Night Time Is the Right Time No. 2
122-Let Me Dig It
123-W. P. A. Rag
(1940-42)
201-Rockin' Chair Blues
202-Shine On, Shine On
203-Green Grass Blues
204-My Little Flower
205-Sweet Honey Bee
206-When I Been Drinking
207-Key to the Highway
208-Double Trouble
209-Going Back to My Plow
210-I'm Having So Much Trouble
211-Wee Wee Hours
212-Conversation with the Blues
213-All by Myself
214-Keep Your Hand on Your Heart
215-Why Should I Spend My Money
216-What's Wrong with Me
217-I Feel So Good
218-In the Army Now
219-Bad Acting Woman
220-Night Watchman Blues
221-She's Gone with the Wind
222-I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town
223-Tell Me Baby
224-Hard Hearted Woman
225-I'm Woke Up Now
Vol.1 (1937-38) @FLAC
Vol.2 (1940-42) @FLAC
Northwestern University Evanston
The Complete Convert
(with Pete Seger)
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-Midnight Special
03-Intro to Backwater Blues
04-Backwater Blues
05-Intro to the Frog
06-The Frog
07-Intro to Green Corn
08-Green Corn
09-Intro to This Train
10-This Train
11-Intro To Mrs. McGrath
12-Mrs. McGrath
13-Intro to Crawdad Song
14-Crawdad Song
15-Talk
16-Intro to Glory of Love
17-Glory of Love
18-Intro to Kisses Sweeter Than Wine
19-Kisses Sweeter Than Wine
20-Intro to Goofing Off Suite
21-Goofing Off Suite
22-Intro to Willie Mae
23-Willie Mae
24-Intro to Bill Bailey
25-Bill Bailey
26-Intro to Alberta
27-Alberta
28-Outro
29-Deep Blue Sea (Fade-In)
30-Intro to Que Bonita Bandera
31-Que Bonita Bandera
32-Intro to Aimee McPherson
33-Aimee McPherson
34-Intro to Student Songs
35-Student Songs
36-Intro to Ragupati Ragava Rajah Ram
37-Ragupati Ragava Rajah Ram
38-Intro to Black Fly
39-Black Fly
40-Intro to Wimoweh
41-Wimoweh
42-Michael Row the Boat Ashore
43-Intro to Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad
44-Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad
45-Intro to Mama I Saw a Boo-Boo
46-Mama I Saw a Boo-Boo
47-Intro to Ananias
48-Ananias
49-Intro to a Soldier's Prayer
50-A Soldier's Prayer
51-Intro to John Henry
52-John Henry
53-Come Along with Me
54-Intro to in the Evenin'
55-In the Evenin' (When the Sun Goes Down)
56-Intro to Down by the Riverside
57-Down by the Riverside
2025-Northwestern University Evanston @FLAC
VIDEO
Masters of the Country Blues
(with Roosevelt Sykes)
(DVD)
TRACKS
01. The Honeydripper
02. Poor Me
03. Night Time Is The Right Time
04. Sweet Old Chicago
05. Sykes Boogie
06. Speculatin' Daddy
07. Sunny Side Of The Street
08. When Did You Leave Heaven
09. Just A Dream
10. House Rent Stomp
11. Saturday Night Blues
12. How You Want It Done?
13. John Henry
14. Stump Blues
15. Guitar Shuffle
BBB-RVSK-Masters of The Country Blues (DVD) @AVI
COLLECTION
Vol.05-Big Bill Bronzy & Blind Blake
Vol.05
01-Mississippi River Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
02-Long Tall Mama (Big Bill Broonzy)
03-Worrying You Off My Mind (Part 1) (Big Bill Broonzy)
04-Rising Sun Shine On (Big Bill Broonzy)
05-Come Home Early (Big Bill Broonzy)
06-Good Jelly (Big Bill Broonzy)
07-Bull Cow Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
08-I Can't Make You Satisfied (Big Bill Broonzy)
09-How You Want It Done (Big Bill Broonzy)
10-Hattie Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
11-Kokomo Blues (Scrapper Blackwell)
12-Come On Boys, Let's Do That Messin' Around (Blind Blake)
13-Hard Pushin' Papa (Blind Blake)
14-Skeedle Loo Doo Blues (Blind Blake)
15-Georgia Bound (Blind Blake)
16-Too Tight Blues, No. 2 (Blind Blake)
17-Diddie Wah Diddie (Blind Blake)
18-Southern Rag (Blind Blake)
19-C.C. Pill Blues (Blind Blake)
20-Rope Stretching Blues, Pt. 1 (Blind Blake)
ABC Vol.05-B.B.Bronzy, S.Blackwell & B.Blake @FLAC
Vol.12 The Big Bill Broonzy's Legend
(2CD)
TRACKS
(1930-39)
101-Saturday Night Rub
102-I Can't Be Satisfied
103-Bull Cow Blues
104-Long Tall Mama
105-Friendless Blues
106-Mississippi River Blues
107-C-C Rider
108-The Southern Blues
109-You May Need My Help Someday
110-Keep Your Hands Off Her
111-Good Liquor Gonna Carry Me Down
112-Big Bill Blues
113-Black Widow Spider
114-Southern Flood Blues
115-Horny Frog
116-You Do Me Any Old Way
117-Hattie Blues
118-Trucking Little Woman
119-It's Your Time Now
120-New Shake-Em on Down
121-W.P.A. Rag
122-Trouble and Lying Woman
123-Just a Dream (On My Mind)
124-Don't You Be No Fool
(1940-56)
201-Midnight Steppers
202-Looking Up at Down
203-Rockin' Chair Blues
204-All by Myself
205-I Feel So Good
206-Tell Me Baby
207-Roll Them Bones
208-You Got the Best Go
209-Why Did You Do That
210-Old Man Blues
211-Saturday Evening Blues
212-Stop Lying Woman
213-Summertime Blues
214-You've Been Mistreating Me
215-Water Coast Blues
216-House Rent Stomp
217-Black, Brown and White
218-Blues in 1890 (Joe Turner Blues)
219-Tomorrow
220-John Henry
221-Kind Hearted Woman
222-Little City Woman
223-Romance Without Finance
224-Hey Hey Baby
BDB-Vol.12-The Big Bill Broonzy's Legend @FLAC
No.06 - Big Bill Broonzy
TRACKS
A1-Friendless Blues
A2-Mississippi River Blues
A3-Hungry Man Blues
A4-I'll Be Back Home Again
A5-Starvation Blues
A6-Serve It To Me Right
A7-Milk Cow Blues
A8-Bull Cow Blues
B1-Southern Blues
B2-I Want To Go Home
B3-At The Break Of Day
B4-Mountain Blues
B5-I'm Just A Bum
B6-The Sun Gonna Shine In My Door
Someday
B7-Down The Line Blues
B8-Good Jelly
Bluebird No.06-Big Bill Broonzy @FLAC
In Chicago
TRACKS
01-Long Tall Mama
02-You Know I Got A Reason
03-Oh Babe
04-Black Widow Spider
05-Come Up To My House
06-Get Away
07-Little Bug
08-Horny Frog
09-Hattie Blues
10-The Southern Blues
11-I Want To Go Home
12-At The Break Of Day
13-Mountain Blues
14-I'm Just A Bum
15-The Sun Gonna Shine In My Door Someday
16-Good Jelly
17-Friendless Blues
18-Mississippi River Blues
19-I Can't Make You Satisfied
20-You Do Me Any Old Way
BBB-1990-In Chicago (1932-37) @FLAC
House Rent Stomp
TRACKS
01-Big Bill Blues
02-Little City Woman
03-Back Water Blues
04-Guitar Shuffle
05-Romance Without Finance
06-Jacqueline
07-Lonesome
08-House Rent Stomp
09-Willie Mae Blues
10-Saturday Evening Blues
11-Louise, Louise Blues
12-Key To The Highway
13-Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
14-Stump Blues
15-Mindin' My Own Business
16-Joe Turner Blues
17-Makin' My Getaway
18-Boogie Woogie
19-See See Rider
20-Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad
21-Plowhand Blues
22-I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town
23-How Long Blues
BE-BBB--House Rent Stomp (Blues Encore ) @FLAC+
(CDBM)
Vol.49 The Southern Blues
Vol.49
01-The Southern Blues
02-These Ants Keep Biting Me
03-Pneumonia Blues (I Keep On Ach
04-Detroit Special
05-Horny Frog
06-Hattie Blues
07-Somebody's Got To Go
08-It's Your Time Now
09-Living On Easy Street
10-Baby I Done Got Wise
11-Just A Dream (On My Mind)
12-That's Allright Baby
13-I.C. Blues
14-Cotton Choppin' Blues
15-My Last Goodbye To You
16-Midnight Steppers
17-Hit The Right Lick
18-That Number Of Mine
19-Rockin' Chair Blues
20-Bad Acting Woman
CBM-Vol.49 Big Bill Broonzy (The Southern Blues) @FLAC
(CBMCD)
Vol.10-Big Bill Broonzy
TRACKS
02-You've Been Mistreatin' Me
03-I Stay Blues All The Time
04-Water Coast Blues
05-Five Feet Seven
06-I Wonder
07-Keep Your Hands Off Her
08-Mindin' My Own Business
09-Bill Bailey, Won't You Please
10-Make My Getaway
11-The Blue Tail Fly
12-Backwater Blues
13-In The Evenin'
14-Trouble In Mind
15-Hey, Hey
16-Stump Blues
17-Get Back
18-Willie Mae Blues
19-Walkin' Down A Lonesome Road
20-Mopper's Blues
21-I Know She Will
22-Hollerin' And Cryin' The Blues
23-John Henry
24-The Crawdad Song
Vol.10-Big Bill Broonzy (CBMCD) @FLAC
(1949-51)
TRACKS
01-I Love My Whiskey
02-You've Been Mistreating Me
03-I Stay Blue All The Time
04-Water Coast Blues
05-Five Feet Seven
06-I Wonder
07-Keep Your Hands Off Her
08-Mindin' My Own Bisiness
09-House Rent Stomp
10-In The Evening
11-The Moppin' Blues
12-Hey, Hey, Baby
13-Willie Mae Blues
14-Black, Brown And White
15-Back Water Blues (Big Bill Blues)
16-Low Down Blues (Lonesome Road Blues)
17-Feelin' Low Down
18-What I Used To Do
19-Make My Get Away
20-Hollerin' And Cryin' The Blues
CHLL-Big Bill Broonzy-Chronological Classics (1949-51) @FLAC
(1951)
TRACKS
01-Blues in 1890
02-Big Bill Blues
03-Lonesome Road Blues
04-When Did You Leave Heaven
05-John Henry
06-Keep Your Hands Off
07-Stump Blues
08-Five Foot Seven
09-Plough and Blues
10-Hey, Hey
11-Stump Blues
12-Get Back
13-Willie Mae
14-Walkin' the Lonesome Road
15-Mopper's Blues
16-I Know She Will
17-Hollerin' the Blues
18-Leavin' Day
19-Southbound Train
20-Tomorrow
21-You Changed
22-John Henry
23-Crawdad
24-Wonderin' Man
CHLL-Big Bill Broonzy-Chronological Classics (1951) @FLAC (1951-52)
TRACKS
01-Bill Bailey
02-Make My Get Away
03-Blue Tail Fly
04-Backwater Blues
05-In The Evenin
06-Trouble In Mind
07-It´s Your Time Now
08-Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
09-I Feel So Good
10-How Long Blues
11-Black, Brown And White
12-John Henry
13-Get Away Blues
14-Coal Black Curley
15-Letter To My Baby
16-Hey Bud Blues
17-Baby Please Dont Go
18-Do Right Blues
19-Kind Hearted Blues
20-Louise Louise Blues
21-Down By The Riverside
22-Stand Your Test In Judgment
23-Guitar Shuffle
CHLL-Big Bill Broonzy-Chronological Classics (1951-52) @FLAC
DOCUMENT RECORDS
DOCD5050-51
DOCD5050
101-House Rent Stomp
102-Big Bill Blues (20373)
103-Down in the Basement Blues
104-Starvation BLues (20923)
105-I can't Be Satisfied (9599)
106-Grandma's Farm
107-Skoodle Do Do (9601)
108-Tadpole Blues
109-Skoodle Do Do (16573)
110-Saturday Night Rub (9594)
111-Pig Meat Strut (9587)
112-Papa's Gettin' Hot
113-Police Station Blues
114-They can't Do That
115-State Street Woman
116-Meanest Kind of Blues
117-I Got the Blues for My Baby
118-The Banker's Blues
119-How You Wan't Done (17284)
120-Too Too Train BLues (18383)
121-Mistreatin' Mamma (18384)
122-Big Bill Blues (18385)
123-Brown Skin Shuffle
124-Stove Pipe Stomp
125-Beedle Um Bum
126-Selling That Stuff
DOCD5051
201-You Do It (Steele Smith. vcl)
202-Mr. Conductor Man
203-Too-Too Train Blues (11605)
204-Worrying You Off My Mind (Part 1)
205-Worrying You Off My Mind (Part 2)
206-Shelby County Blues
207-Mistreatin' Mamma Blues (11609)
208-Bull Cow Blues
209-How You Want It Done (11611)
210-Long Tall Mama
211-M and O Blues
212-Rukus Juice Blues
213-Friendless Blues
214-Milk Cow Blues
215-Hungry Man Blues
216-I'll Be Back Home Again
217-Bull Cow Blues--Part 2
218-Serve it to Me Right
219-Starvation Blues (80394)
220-Mississippi River Blues
221-At the Break of Day
222-I Want to Go Home
223-Hard Headed Woman
224-Dying Day Blues
DOCD5050-Big Bill Broonzy Vol.1 (1927-32) @ALAC
DOCD5051-Big Bill Broonzy Vol.2 (1932-34) @ALAC
DOCD5052
DOCD5052
01-I Want To See My Baby (Big Bill)
02-Serve It To Me Right
03-Dirty-No-Gooder
04-Let Her Go--She Don't Know
05-Hobo Blues
06-Prowlin' Ground Hog
07-C-C Rider (Take A)
08-C-C Rider (Take B)
09-Mobile And Western Line (State Street Boys)
10-Crazy About You
11-Sweet To Mama
12-Rustelin' Man
13-She Caught The Train
14-Midnight Special
15-The Dozen
16-Don't Tear My Clothes
17-The Southern Blues (Big Bill)
18-Good Jelly
19-C And A Blues
20-Something Good
21-You May Need My Help Someday
22-Rising Sun Shine On
DOCD5052-Big Bill Broonzy Vol.3 (1935-35) @ALAC
DOCD5126-27
DOCD5126
401-Tell Me What Kind Of Man Jesus Is (Chicago Sanctified Singers)
402-I Ain't No Stranger Now (Chicago Sanctified Singers)
403-Mountain Blues
404-Bad Luck Blues
405-I Can't Make You Satisfied
406-I'm Just A Bum
407-Keep Your Hands Off Her
408-The Sun Gonna Shine In My Door Someday
409-Good Liquor Gonna Carry Me Down
410-Down The Line Blues
411-Bricks In My Pillow
412-Tell Me What You Been Doing
413-Ash Hauler
414-Evil Women Blues
415-These Ants Keep Biting Me
416-Big Bill Blues
417-You Know I Need Lovin'
418-Match Box Blues
419-Low Down Woman Blues
420-Keep Your Mind On It (Hokum Boys)
421-Bull Cow Blues No. 3
422-Married Life's A Pain
423-Black Mare Blues
424-Pneumonia Blues
DOCD5127
501-Big Bill's Milk Cow No. 2
502-W.P.A. Blues
503-I'm A Southern Man
504-Nancy Jane
505-Lowland Blues
506-Seven-Eleven
507-You Know I Got A Reason
508-Oh, Babe
509-Detroit Special
510-Falling Rain
511-Black Widow Spider
512-Cherry Hill
513-Out With The Wrong Woman
514-Don't Tear My Clothes No. 2
515-You Drink Too Much
516-Southern Flood Blues
517-My Big Money
518-My Woman Mistreats Me
519-Let's Reel And Rock
520-Come Up To My House
521-Get Away
522-Terrible Flood Blues
523-Little Bug
524-Home Frog (Take 1)
DOCD5126-Big Bill Broonzy Vol.4 (1935-36) @ALAC
DOCD5127-Big Bill Broonzy Vol.5 (1936-37) @ALAC
DOCD5128-29
DOCD5128
601-Horny Frog (Take 2)
602-Mean Old World (Take 1)
603-Mean Old World (Take 2)
604-Barrel House When It Rains
605-You Do Me Any Old Way (Take.1)
606-You Do Me Any Old Way (Take.2)
607-Down In The Alley (Take.1) (Midnight Ramblers)
608-Down In The Alley (Take.2) (Midnight Ramblers)
609-Stuff They Call Money (Midnight Ramblers)
610-Louise, Louise Blues (Take 1)
611-Louise, Louise Blues (Take 2)
612-Let Me Be Your Winder
613-Hattie Blues (Take 1)
614-Hattie Blues (Take 2)
615-My Old Lizzie
616-Come Home Early (Take 1)
617-Come Home Early (Take 2)
618-Come Home Early (Take 3)
619-Come Home Early (Take 4)
620-My Gal Is Gone
621-Evil Hearted Me
622-I Want My Hands On It (Take 1)
623-I Want My Hands On It (Take 2)
624-It's Too Late Now (Take 1)
625-It's Too Late Now (Take 2)
626-Made A Date With An Angel (Take 1)
DOCD5129
701-Made A Date With An Angel (Take 2)
702-Play Your Hand
703-Hattie Blues (Take 3)
704-Somebody's Got To Go
705-Good Boy
706-I Want You By My Side
707-Border Blues
708-Sweetheart Land
709-It's A Low Down Dirty Shame
710-Got To Get Ready Tonight
711-Trucking Little Woman
712-Unemployment Stomp
713-Why Do You Do That To Me
714-It's Your Time Now
715-I'll Start Cutting On You
716-Sad Letter Blues
717-The Mill Man Blues
718-I'll Do Anything For You
719-Sad Pencil Blues
720-New Shake-Em On Down
721-Night Time Is The Right Time No. 2
722-Let Me Dig It
723-W. P. A. Rag
DOCD5128-Big Bill Broonzy Vol.6 (1937) @ALAC
DOCD5129-Big Bill Broonzy Vol.7 (1937-38) @ALAC
DOCD5130-31
DOCD5130
801-Going Back To Arkansas
802-Rider Rider Blues
803-Living On Easy Street
804-Good Time Tonight
805-Trouble And Lying Woman
806-I Believe I'll Go Back Home
807-Flat Foot Susie With Her Flat Yes Yes
808-Trucking Little Woman No. 2
809-Hell Ain't But A Mile And A Quarter
810-Don't You Lay It On Me
811-Done Got Wise (Concert)
812-Louise, Louise (Concert)
813-Spreadin' Snake Blues
814-Baby Don't You Remember
815-Whiskey And Good Time Blues
816-Baby I Done Got Wise
817-Preachin' The Blues
818-Just A Dream
819-Fightin' Little Rooster
820-Mary Blues
821-You Can't Sell 'em In Here
822-Just Got To Hold You Tight (Take 1)
823-Just Got To Hold You Tight ( Take 2)
DOCD5131
901-Just Wondering
902-Keep On A-Smilin'
903-She Never
904-Woodie Woodie
905-Too Many Drivers
906-You Can't Win
907-Ride, Alberta, Ride
908-That's All Right, Baby
909-Please Be My So And So
910-L. C. Blues
911-Cotton Choppin' Blues
912-Hot Dog Mama
913-Dreamy Eyed Baby
914-My Last Goodbye To You
915-Don't You Want To Ride
916-Don't You Be No Fool
917-Just A Dream No. 2
918-'tell Me What I Done
919-Oh Yes
920-I'm Still Your Sweetheart, Baby
921-Down And Lost In Mind
922-Let's Have A Little Fun
923-Messed Up In Love
DOCD5130-Big Bill Broonzy Vol.8 (1938-39) @ALAC
DOCD5131-Big Bill Broonzy Vol.9 (1939) @ALAC
DOCD5132-33
DOCD5132
1001-Plow Hand Blues
1002-Jivin' Mr. Fuller Blues
1003-Make My Get Away
1004-Looking For My Baby
1005-I've Got to Dig You
1006-Leap Year Blues
1007-When I Had Money
1008-You Got to Hit the Right Lick
1009-What is That She Got
1010-Merry Go Round Blues (3039)
1011-Medicine Man Blues
1012-Looking Up at Down
1013-Midnight Steppers
1014-Lone Wolf Blues
1015-Hit the Right Lick
1016-You Better Cut that Out
1017-I Wonder what's Wrong with Me
1018-Bed Time Blues
1019-Merry-Go-Round Blues (3309)
1020-Serenade Blues
1021-Lonesome Road Blues
1022-Getting Older Every Day (take 1)
1023-Getting Older Every Day (take 2)
1024-That Number of Mine
1025-My Gal is Gone
1026-I'll Never Dream Again
DOCD5133
01-Rockin' Chair Blues
02-Shine On, Shine On
03-Green Grass Blues
04-My Little Flower
05-Sweet Honey Bee
06-When I Been Drinking
07-Key to the Highway
08-Double Trouble
09-Going Back to My Plow
10-I'm Having so Much Trouble
11-Wee Wee Hours
12-Conversation with the Blues
13-All by Myself
14-Keep Your Hand on Your Heart
15-Why Should I Spend My Money
16-What's Wrong With Me
17-I Feel so Good
18-In the Army Now
19-Bad Acting Woman
20-Night Watchman Blues
21-She's Gone With the Wind
22-I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town
23-Tell Me Baby
24-Hard Hearted Woman
25-I'm Woke Up Now
DOCD5132-Big Bill Broonzy Vol.10 (1940) @ALAC
DOCD5133-Big Bill Broonzy Vol.11 (1940-42) @ALAC
BDCD6047
BDCD6047
01-Please Believe Me
02-Why Did You Do That To Me
03-You Got to Play Your Hand
04-Just a Dream
05-Doing the Best I Can
06-Partnership Woman
07-Humble Blues
08-Oh Baby
09-Cell No. 13 Blues
10-When I Get to Thinkin'
11-Roll Dem Bones
12-You Got the Best Go
13-I Can Fix It
14-Old Man Blues
15-I Can't Write
16-What Can I Do
17-San Antonio Blues
18-Saturday Evening Blues
19-Big Bill's Boogie
20-Just Rockin'
21-Shoo Blues
22-Stop Lying Woman
23-Rambling Bill
24-Summer Time Blues
25-Bad Luck Man
BDCD6047-Big Bill Broonzy Vol.12 (1945-47) @ALAC
Vol.674 Big Bill Broonzy
TRACKS
101-Baby, Please Don't Go
102-Evil Woman Blues
103-Bull Cow Blues
104-You do Me any Old Way
105-Hey! Bud Blues
106-Trucking Little Woman
107-Big Bill Blues
108-Southern Flood Blues
109-Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen
110-Do Right Blues
201-Make My Getaway
202-All by Myself
203-New Shake 'Em on Down
204-Backwater Blues
205-The Midnight Special
206-Hollerin' and Cryin' the Blues
207-Just a Dream
208-Baby, I done got Wise
209-Medicine Man Blues
210-Night Watchman Blues
Vol. 674 Big Bill Broonzy (2CD) @FLAC
CD30 - Big Bill Broonzy
TRACKS
01-It's your Time
02-Baby I Done Got Wise
03-Just a Dream (on my mind)
04-That's All Right Baby
05-I.C. Blues
06-Cotton Choppin' Blues
07-My Last Goodbye to You
08-Living on Easy Street
09-The Southern Blues
10-These Ants Keep Biting Me
11-Pneumonia Blues (I keep on aching)
12-Horny Frog
13-Hattie Blues
14-Midnight Steppers
15-Hit the Right Lick
16-That Number of Mine
17-Rockin' Chair Blues
18-Bad Acting Woman
J&BC-CD30 Big Bill Broonzy @FLAC
CD 09-10 Mississippi River Blues
TRACKS
101-Mississippi River Blues
102-Long Tall Mama
103-Worrying You Off My Mind (Part 1)
104-Rising Sun Shine On
105-Come Home Early
106-Good Liquor Gonna Carry Me Down
107-Good Jelly
108-Bull Cow Blues
109-I Can't Be Satisfied
110-How You Want It Done
111-Hattie Blues
112-Friendless Blues
113-Too Too Train Blues
114-Big Billy Blues
115-Horny Frog
116-W.P.A. Rag
117-It's Your Time Now
118-Southern Flood Blues
201-Mountain Blues
202-Oh Baby (Don't Do Me That Way)
203-Long Tall Mama
204-Get Away
205-I Want To Go Home
206-At The Break Of Day
207-Little Bug
208-The Sun Gonna Shine In My Door Someday
209-Black Widow Spider
210-Come Up To My House
211-The Southern Blues
212-You Know I Got A Reason
213-I Can't Make You Satisfied
214-I'm Just A Bum
215-You Do Me Any Old Way
NBTB-CD 09-10 Big Bill Broonzy
Good Time Tonight
TRACKS
01-I Can't Be Satisfied
02-Long Tall Mama
03-Worrying You Off My Mind Part.I
04-Too Too Train Blues
06-Hattie Blues
07-I Want My Hands On It
08-Made A Date With An Angel
09-Horny Frog
10-I Believe I'll Go Back Home
11-Good Time Tonight
12-Flat Foot Susie With Her Flat Yes Yes
13-W.P.A. Rag
14-Going Back To Arkansas
15-It's A Low Down Dirty Shame
16-Too Many Drivers
17-Woodie Woodie
18-Whiskey And Good Time Blues
19-Merry Go Round Blues
20-You've Got To Hit The Right Lick
RNB-BBB-Good Time Tonight @FLAC
Vol.02-The Godfather of Chicago Blues
TRACKS
01-How You Want It Done
02-Mississippi River Blues
03-Nancy Jane
04-Falling Rain
05-Out With the Wrong Woman
06-Too Many Drivers
07-Midnight Steppers
08-Getting Older Everyday
09-I Feel So Good
10-Roll Them Bones
11-Bad Luck Man
12-Tomorrow
13-Starvation Blues
14-C and A Blues
15-Pneumonia Blues
16-W.P.A Blues
17-Southern Flood Blues
18-Unemployment Stomp
19-Cotton Choppin' Blues
20-In the Army Now
21-Just a Dream
22-I Love My Whiskey
Vol.02-Big Bill Broonzy-The Godfather of Chicago Blues @FLAC
Vol.27 Whiskey & Good Time Blues
Vol.27
01-She Caught The Train
02-The Dozen
03-Don't Tear My Clothes
04-Ash Hauler
05-Out With The Wrong Women
06-Down In The Alley
07-Stuff They Call Money
08-Good Boy
09-Unemployment Stomp
10-Rider Rider Blues
11-Whiskey And Good Time Blues
12-Make My Getaway
13-Looking For My Baby
14-My Mellow Man
15-Knockin' Myself Out
16-Key To The Highway
17-Wee Wee Blues
18-Conversation With The Blues
TBC-Vol.27 Whiskey And Good Time Blues @FLAC
CD02 - Big Bill Broonzy
TRACKS
01-Big Bill Blues
02-Hey Hey Baby
03-Feelin' Low Down
04-House Rent Stomp
05-Make My Gateway
06-John Henry (Alternative take)
07-Feelin' Low Down (Alternative take)
08-Black Brown & White
09-Blues In 1890
10-Willie Mae Blues
11-Guitar Shuffle
12-In The Evening
13-What I Used To Do
14-Lonesome Road Blues
TPBC-CD02 Big Bill Broonzy @FLAC
Set 11 CD4
TRACKS
401-Too Too Train Blues
402-Worrying You Out Of My Mind
403-How You Want It Done
404-Bull Cow Blues
405-Long Tall Mama
406-Good Jelly
407-Rising Sun Shine On
408-Good Liquor Gonna Carry Me Down
409-Friendless Blues
410-Mississippi River Blues
411-Come Home Early
412-Southern Flood Blues
413-Horny Frog
414-It's Your Time Now
415-W.P.A. Blues
416-Big Billy Blues
TUJA-Set 11 CD4-Big Bill Broonzy @FLAC
COLLABORATION
Legends Together
TRACKS
01-Gangster Blues (Magic Sam)
02-Switchblade Blues (Magic Sam)
03-Sam's C Shuffle (Magic Sam)
04-Barbecue Blues (Magic Sam)
05-Funky G Street (Magic Sam)
06-Goin To Church (Magic Sam)
07-Sam's A Shuffle (Magic Sam)
08-S. G. Blues (Magic Sam)
09-E. J. Things (Magic Sam)
10-F. P. Blues (Magic Sam)
11-P. J. Blues (Magic Sam)
12-West Madison Street Blues (Magic Sam)
13-Chi-Town Boogie (Magic Sam)
14-Ridin On Down (Big Bill Broonzy)
15-Feelin Low Down (Big Bill Broonzy)
16-Baby Please Don't Go (Big Bill Broonzy)
17-St. Louis Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
18-In The Evening (Big Bill Broonzy)
19-Letter To My Baby (Big Bill Broonzy)
20-Do Right Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
21-Backwater Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
22-Guitar Shuffle (Big Bill Broonzy)
23-Sixteen Tones (Big Bill Broonzy)
MSM-2019-Legends Together @FLAC
PETE SEEGER
Live At Cahn Auditorium,
Northwestern University, Evanston, Chicago
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Intro
102-Midnight Special
103-Intro To Backwater Blues
104-Backwater Blues
105-Intro To The Frog
106-The Frog
107-Intro To Green Corn
108-Green Corn
109-Intro To This Train
110-This Train
111-Intro To Mrs. McGrath
112-Mrs. McGrath
113-Intro To Crawdad Song
114-Crawdad Song
115-Talk
116-Intro To Glory Of Love
117-Glory Of Love
118-Intro To Kisses Sweeter Than Wine
119-Kisses Sweeter Than Wine
120-Intro To Goofing Off Suite
121-Goofing Off Suite
122-Intro To Willie Mae
123-Willie Mae
124-Intro To Bill Bailey
125-Bill Bailey
126-Intro To Alberta
127-Alberta
128-Outro
201-Deep Blue Sea (Fade-In)
202-Intro to Que Bonita Bandera
203-Que Bonita Bandera
204-Intro to Aimee McPherson
205-Aimee McPherson
206-Intro to Student Songs
207-Student Songs
208-Intro to Ragupati Ragava Rajah Ram
209-Ragupati Ragava Rajah Ram
210-Intro to Black Fly
211-Black Fly
212-Intro to Wimoweh
213-Wimoweh
214-Michael Row The Boat Ashore
215-Intro to Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad
216-Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad
217-Intro to Mama I Saw A Boo-Boo
218-Mama I Saw A Boo-Boo
219-Intro to Ananias
220-Ananias
221-Intro to A Soldier's Prayer
222-A Soldier's Prayer
223-Intro to John Henry
224-John Henry
225-Come Along With Me
226-Intro to In The Evenin'
227-In The Evenin' (When The Sun Goes Down)
228-Intro to Down By The Riverside
229-Down By The Riverside
1956-Northwestern University Evanston (2CD) @320
1956.10.25-Live At Cahn Auditorium, Northwestern University (2CD)
@FLAC
Radio Programme no.4
Studs Terkel's Weekly Almanac
on Folk Music Blues on WFMT
TRACKS
01-Medley (Pete Seeger)
02-Medley (Big Bill Broonzy)
1956-Radio Programme, No.4 @FLAC
& BROWNIE McGHEE
The Bluesmen
TRACKS
01-I Love You Baby
02-Cornbread, Peas And Black Molasses
03-That's How I Feel
04-Gone But Not Forgotten
05-Treated Wrong
06-Brownie's Blues
07-Southern Train
08-Just A Dream
09-Sonny's Blues
10-You'd Better Mind
11-Change The Lock On My Door
12-Climbing On The Top Of The Hill
13-When Do I Get To Be Called A Man
14-Mindin' My Own Business
15-Partnership Woman
16-St. Louis Blues
17-Southern Saga (Inc. J.Turner Blues)
18-Southbound Train
19-Saturday Evening
20-Glory Of Love
21-It Feels So Good
22-When The Sun Goes Down
....Going Down This Road Feeling Bad
STBMG-1992-The Bluesmen @FLAC
A Treasury of Folk Music
TRACKS
01-How Long (Leadbelly)
02-John Henry (Leadbelly & Sonny Terry)
03-Dont Lie Buddy (Leadbelly & Josh White)
04-Aint You Glad (Leadbelly)
05-Letter To My Baby (Big Bill Broonzy)
06-Saint-James Infirmary (Josh White)
07-Lass With The Delicate Hair (Josh White)
08-When I Lay Down And Die Do Die (Josh White)
09-Early Morning Blues (Josh White)
10-Baby Please Don't Go (Big Bill Broonzy)
VA-A Treasury Of Folk Music @VBR
Pye Blues Legends In London
CD2-Tribute To Bill
TRACKS
201-It Feels So Good
202-South Bound Train
203-Southern SagaJoe Turner Blues
204-When The Sun Goes Down
.....Going Down This Road Feeling Bad
205-Saturday Evening Blues
206-Glory Of Love
207-St.Louis Blues
208-Mindin'my Own Business
209-When Do I Get To Be Called A Man
210-Partnership Woman
VA-Pye Blues Legends In London CD2-Tribute To Bill @256
The Roots of the Blues
TRACKS
01-Ridin' on Down (Big Bill Broonzy)
02-Feelin' Lowdown (Big Bill Broonzy)
03-Baby I Done Got Wise (Big Bill Broonzy)
04-In the Evening (B.B.Broonzy)
05-All I Got Belongs to You (Big Bill Broonzy)
06-Treat Everybody Right (Big Bill Broonzy)
07-I Got Up One Mornin' Blues (Big Bill Broonzy)
08-See See Rider (Big Bill Broonzy)
09-Bon Bons (Josh White)
10-What I Want from You (Josh White)
11-Git Along Home Cindy (Josh White)
12-So Soon (Josh White)
13-Green Corn (Josh White)
14-Bury Me High (Josh White)
15-Evil Hearted Man (Josh White)
16-Go from My Window (Josh White)
VA-The Roots of the Blues @320
15 comments:
Thanks for the Bill Broonzy share such a great artist exceptional guitarist
It is what I expect from this quality site great share
Regards
Thanks for these wonderful downloads of Broonzy albums. I've been a fan of him for many many years. This week I've only listened to him.
Thanks a lot also for the other artists you provide.
Greetings
Roffe
Hi there. I have been looking for a compilation of Big Bill's Vogue stuff for years. Thank you for putting these recordings to share.
Hi Autral,
Thanks for your comment. Appreciated.
Works in progress ! A lot more to come: (New & Better bitrates)
1957-Country Blues Vol.1 @FLAC24 +
1967-Big Bill Broonzy @FLAC24-96 +
1989-Sings Folk Songs @FLAC
1995-Chicago (1937-45) (2CD) @FLAC
1999-The Big Bill Broonzy Story (3CD) @FLAC
2000-Trouble in Mind @FLAC +
2007-Vol.1 The Pre-War Years @FLAC
2007-Vol.2 The Post-War Years @FLAC
2011-The Anthology (Remastered) (2CD) @FLAC
2020-The Midnight Special (Live In Nottingham 1957) (LP) @FLAC24-192
COLLABORATION
1992-Terry & McGhee, Broonzy-The Bluesmen @FLAC
COLLECTION
Big Bill Broonzy-Chronological Classics (1951) @FLAC +
Cheers
Chris-France
A possible Dead Link situation:
BBB-2023-Get Back Vol.1 (Remastered) @FLAC
Thanks for your kind attention.
Hi Shagasha,
Thanks for your comment. Corrected!
Not dead but forgotten link ! Sorry!
(75yo in a few days : that's why ! lol !)
All the Best
Chris-France
They MEGA link is different from others and does not work.
DD
Hi Chris
Thanks for posting the mega link but I think there is something wrong with it?
Buenas noches, apreciarÃa activaras BBB-1999-The Big Bill Broonzy Story (3CD) @FLAC, de verdad te lo agradecerÃa mi Hermano, Gracias
Hi Tarkus,
Here it is :
CD1 : https://yousayblues.blogspot.com/2023/07/attention.html
CD2 : https://mega.nz/file/RIp3XByZ#6yH9xFErbFDqzhLCqNivC2KtIVJo4Zb6VaGl_7tVR3E
CD3 : https://mega.nz/folder/VVpwUZQR#D0uhphnnfn2JCMk6hd3gMA
Have a good day !
Chris-France
Hi! Just a little remainder for The Big Bill Broonzy's Legend in BD Blues vol.12.
Its AM here, so Iam going to say Good Morning, Sir. Thanks for the Broonzy posting, that must have taking a lot of research. I observed that there are no music files for Big Bill 1940-Okeh 06116 (78rpm) @FLAC24-96, contains the scans, instead.
Could you please check on that...thanks.
@Shagasha,
Sorry about that! Between my Alzheimer's and my diabetes, I don't know what I'm doing and I hardly see anymore! Corrected with the addition of another 78rpm! Hope its works !
Thanks again for the notification.
All the Best
Chris-France
bummer! entire Broonzy folder wiped.
@Anonymous (Nice name ! LOL !)
What do you mean by that ??
I clicked on the name (Top of the post) and the folder appears like usual in MEGA ! (No more individual links next the lost of all my datas in MEGA once ...)
Please switch your Commodore 64 or Atari with a "real" PC ! :)
All the Best
Cjris-France
Post a Comment