DOPDLEND

 DOCUMENT RECORDS 
(DOPDL)
COLLECTION (3CD)


CENSORED !

Hello,

I am Gary Atkinson; The Managing Director of Document Records Ltd. The Document Records products that appear on this blog are being offered to the public illegally and without authorization, either from Document Records Ltd directly or through its official download distributor. Document Records has contacted the host of this blog 1fichier with a notice to cease and desist. Unless all Document Records products are removed from this blog within 48 hours, form the date and time of this comment, our technical and legal personnel will begin legal action. This will begin by pursuing both the Blues Blues Blues and 1fichier through Google.

Please ask for : manhatan83.ch@gmail.com

3 comments:

mike said...

I KNOW SOMEONE THAT CAN HAVE THIS TAKEN CARE OF. I'M CONTACTING A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS AN ATTORNEY THAT DEALS WITH THESE TYPES OF MATTERS AND FOR ME HE'LL DO THIS GRATIS.

Manhatan said...

Mr. Gary, Gillian ?? Atkinson, whatever !

I did what was asked so please leave this Blog and continue to take care of your little things. You challenge me, you order me, you threaten me ?? Who do you think you are ?? God or a higher authority? I have better things to do than polemize with people like you, and indeed the comments will now be moderated to avoid these overflows.
Regards
Chris-France

Anonymous said...

It is really riduculous what Atkinson asked to you. Nearly all the Document stuff is in the PUBLIC DOMAIN. (until April 1949).So for 95% is is legal what you post. So Chris go on with your nice work. and don't listen to that man.... I wonder if he really is from Document Records... As far as I know there are for many years no activities anymore by that label.. Regards, Rob