AN EASY INTRODUCTION TO THE BLUES

AN EASY INTRODUCTION TO
⬇️ THE BLUES ⬇️
(8CD)
 REVIEW 
The Blues originated in African-American communities of, primarily, the “Deep South” of the United States towards the end of the 19th century. This collection compiles 16 complete blues LPs, all of them classics in their own right, which serve as an easy introduction to the genre. Most of them were recorded between the mid-1950s and the early 1960s, when recording techniques had advanced significantly with respect to previous years. Represented here are some of the best figures of the blues world, heard on some of the finest LPs of the genre.

CD01
B.B. KING
CD1-B.B. KING @FLAX

CD02
Etta James
CD02-Etta James @FLAC

CD03
Muddy Waters
CD03-Muddy Waters @FLAC

CD04
John Lee Hooker
CD04-John Lee Hooker @FLAC

CD05
Bobby Bland - Howlin' Wolf
CD05-B.Bland_H.Wolf @FLAC

CD06
Jimmy Reed - Ray Charles
CD06-R.Reed_R.Charles @FLAC

CD07
Screamin' Hawkins - Johnny Watson
CD07-S.J.HAWKINS_J.G.Watson @FLAC

CD08
Professor Longhair - Freddy King
CD08-P.Longhair_F.King @FLAC

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The links here and for JAMES 'Wee Willie' WAYNE are missing. Thank you!!

Manhatan said...

Both corrected ! Sorry !
All the Best Blues
Chris-France

lemonflag said...

Chris. Every track on my dl had the first word missing and had the number instead. I converted to 320 before I noticed. I have updated all in my copy but it's 320, no good to you now. All 187 tracks!!

Manhatan said...

@lemonflag
I don't understand and don't see anything wrong here?? “First word”?? Of what: filename, tagname, ... Take a look at my screenshot and please point out the issue regarding the filename or the tags!! I did lose some tags when converting files with the “Lame” codec from DBPoweramp, but just the beginning?? Never seen that before! Could you be more specific?? Thanks for your comment...
Look at : https://mega.nz/file/JIw1HDKB#FC8YuMD6sT8Pk_RdwnUlmJW-NGGlB_FzQoXak_dn8b0
All the Best Blues
Chris-France

lemonflag said...

Chris I dont have the tech know how to explain. Here is a link to what I dl, If you open it you will see 601-to New York as track one. It should be Going to New York.
https://www.imagenetz.de/DEpCZ
Hope this helps. I dont want to cause trouble, just passing info. I love your site it is amazing.

Manhatan said...

@lemonflag
I'm grateful to you for pointing out this mistake! I'm a little embarrassed to have posted such a disaster!! Switching from Tag&Rename (which I can't reinstall anymore (??))—a program I knew inside and out—to MP3TAG has led me to make mistakes without even realizing it!! Thanks again...
I’ve re-downloaded and re-tagged everything and re-uploaded it to MEGA.
Once again, sorry for the trouble!

lemonflag said...

Well done! I am glad you got it sorted out.