COLLECTION (302CD)
OFFICIAL DISCOGRAPHY
ALBUMS
99 The Classics Collection (The Classics Sampler)
500 Ella Fitzgerald 1935-37
501 Jimmie Lunceford 1930-34
502 Chick Webb 1929-34
503 Count Basie 1936-38
504 Count Basie 1938-39
505 Jimmie Lunceford 1934-35
506 Ella Fitzgerald 1937-38
507 Art Tatum 1932-34
508 Teddy Wilson 1934-35
509 Louis Armstrong 1934-36
510 Jimmie Lunceford 1935-37
511 Teddy Wilson 1935-36
512 Louis Armstrong 1936-37
513 Count Basie 1939
514 Earl Hines 1932-34
515 Louis Armstrong 1937-38
516 Cab Calloway 1930-31
517 Chick Webb 1935-38
518 Ella Fitzgerald 1938-39
519 Fletcher Henderson 1937-38
520 Jimmie Lunceford 1937-39
521 Teddy Wilson 1936-37
522 Benny Carter 1929-33
523 Louis Armstrong 1938-39
524 Lionel Hampton 1937-38
525 Ella Fitzgerald 1939
526 Cab Calloway 1931-32
527 Fletcher Henderson 1934-37
528 Earl Hines 1934-37
529 Louis Armstrong 1932-33
530 Benny Carter 1933-36
531 Teddy Wilson 1937
532 Jimmie Lunceford 1939
533 Count Basie 1939 Vol. 2
534 Lionel Hampton 1938-39
535 Fletcher Henderson 1932-34
536 Louis Armstrong 1931-32
537 Cab Calloway 1932
538 Earl Hines 1937-39
539 Duke Ellington 1924-27
540 Henry "Red" Allen 1929-33
541 Benny Carter 1936
542 Duke Ellington 1927-28
543 Don Redman 1931-33
544 Cab Calloway 1932-34
545 Earl Hines 1928-32
546 Fletcher Henderson 1931-32
547 Louis Armstrong 1930-31
548 Teddy Wilson 1937-38
549 Bennie Moten 1923-27
550 Duke Ellington 1928
551 Henry "Red" Allen 1933-35
552 Benny Carter 1937-39
553 Don Redman 1933-36
554 Cab Calloway 1934-37
555 Fletcher Henderson 1931
556 Teddy Wilson 1938
557 Louis Armstrong 1929-30
558 Bennie Moten 1927-29
559 Duke Ellington 1928-29
560 Art Tatum 1934-40
561 Hot Lips Page 1938-40
562 Lionel Hampton 1939-40
563 Count Basie 1939-40
564 Lil Hardin Armstrong 1936-40
565 Jimmie Lunceford 1939-40
566 Ella Fitzgerald 1939-40
567 Earl Hines 1939-40
568 Cab Calloway 1937-38
569 Duke Ellington 1929
570 Louis Armstrong 1928-29
571 Teddy Wilson 1939
572 Fletcher Henderson 1927-31
573 Andy Kirk 1936-37
574 Don Redman 1936-39
575 Henry "Red" Allen 1935-36
576 Cab Calloway 1938-39
577 Duke Ellington 1929-30
578 Bennie Moten 1929-30
579 Benny Carter 1939-40
580 Fletcher Henderson 1927
581 Andy Kirk 1937-38
582 Billie Holiday 1933-37
583 Sidney Bechet 1923-36
584 Jelly-Roll Morton 1923-24
585 Louis Armstrong 1926-27
586 Duke Ellington 1930
587 Coleman Hawkins 1929-34
588 Luis Russell 1926-29
589 Johnny Dodds 1926
590 Henry "Red" Allen 1936-37
591 Bennie Moten 1930-32
592 Billie Holiday 1937-39
593 Sidney Bechet 1937-38
594 King Oliver 1930-31
595 Cab Calloway 1939-40
596 Duke Ellington 1930 Vol. 2
597 Fletcher Henderson 1926-27
598 Andy Kirk 1938
599 Jelly-Roll Morton 1924-26
600 Louis Armstrong 1925-26
601 Billie Holiday 1939-40
602 Coleman Hawkins 1934-37
603 Johnny Dodds 1927
604 Jimmie Noone 1923-28
605 Duke Ellington 1930-31
606 Luis Russell 1930-34
607 King Oliver 1928-30
608 Sidney Bechet 1938-40
609 McKinney's Cotton Pickers 1928-29
610 Fletcher Henderson 1925-26
611 Jimmie Noone 1928-29
612 Jelly-Roll Morton 1926-28
613 Coleman Hawkins 1937-39
614 Cab Calloway 1940
615 Louis Armstrong 1939-40
616 Duke Ellington 1931-32
617 Johnny Dodds 1927-28
618 King Oliver 1926-28
619 Sidney Bechet 1940
620 Teddy Wilson 1939-41
621 Earl Hines 1941
622 Jimmie Lunceford 1940-41
623 Count Basie 1940-41
624 Lionel Hampton 1940-41
625 McKinney's Cotton Pickers 1929-30
626 Duke Ellington 1932-33
627 Jelly-Roll Morton 1928-29
628 Henry "Red" Allen 1937-41
629 Cab Calloway 1940-41
630 Mary Lou Williams 1927-40
631 Benny Carter 1940-41
632 Jimmie Noone 1929-30
633 Fletcher Henderson 1924-25
634 Coleman Hawkins 1939-40
635 Johnny Dodds 1928-40
636 Louis Jordan 1934-40
637 Duke Ellington 1933
638 Sidney Bechet 1940-41
639 King Oliver 1923-26
640 Andy Kirk 1939-40
641 Jimmie Noone 1930-34
642 Jelly-Roll Morton 1929-30
643 Frankie Newton 1937-39
644 Ella Fitzgerald 1940-41
645 Teddy Hill 1935-37
646 Duke Ellington 1933-35
647 Fletcher Henderson 1924 Vol. 3
648 Horace Henderson 1940 / Fletcher Henderson 1941
649 McKinney's Cotton Pickers 1930-31 / Don Redman 1939-40
650 King Oliver 1923
651 Jimmie Noone 1934-40
652 Count Basie 1941
653 Erskine Hawkins 1936-38
654 Jelly-Roll Morton 1930-39
655 Andy Kirk 1929-31
656 Pete Johnson 1938-39
657 Fletcher Henderson 1924 Vol. 2
658 James P. Johnson 1921-28
659 Duke Ellington 1935-36
660 Mills Blue Rhythm Band 1931
661 Tiny Parham 1926-29
662 Willie "The Lion" Smith 1925-37
663 Louis Jordan 1940-41
664 Fats Waller 1922-26
665 Pete Johnson 1939-41
666 Duke Ellington 1936-37
667 Erskine Hawkins 1938-39
668 Jelly-Roll Morton 1939-40
669 Jabbo Smith 1929-38
670 Harlan Leonard 1940
671 James P. Johnson 1928-38
672 Ethel Waters 1925-26
673 Fletcher Henderson 1924
674 Fats Waller 1926-27
675 Duke Ellington 1937
676 Mills Blue Rhythm Band 1931-32
677 Willie "The Lion" Smith 1937-38
678 Erskine Hawkins 1939-40
679 Clarence Williams 1921-24
680 Billie Holiday 1940-42
681 Andy Kirk 1940-42
682 Cab Calloway 1941-42
683 Fletcher Henderson 1923-24
684 Count Basie 1942
685 Louis Armstrong 1940-42
686 Mills Blue Rhythm Band 1933-34
687 Duke Ellington 1937 Vol. 2
688 Ethel Waters 1926-29
689 Fats Waller 1927-29
690 Herman Chittison 1933-41
691 Tiny Parham 1929-40
692 Willie "The Lion" Smith 1938-40
693 Benny Goodman 1928-31
694 Mezz Mezzrow 1936-39
695 Clarence Williams 1924-26
696 Sammy Price 1929-41
697 Fletcher Henderson 1923
698 Jack Teagarden 1930-34
699 Claude Hopkins 1932-34
700 Duke Ellington 1938
701 Erskine Hawkins 1940-41
702 Fats Waller 1929
703 Django Reinhardt 1934-35
704 Blue Lu Barker 1938-39
705 Slim Gaillard 1937-38
706 Stuff Smith 1936-39
707 Eddie South 1923-37
708 Stéphane Grappelli 1935-40
709 Muggsy Spanier 1939-42
710 Mills Blue Rhythm Band 1934-36
711 James P. Johnson 1938-42
712 Lucky Millinder 1941-42
713 Mezz Mezzrow 1928-36
714 Alix Combelle 1935-40
715 Albert Ammons 1936-39
716 Claude Hopkins 1934-35
717 Duke Ellington 1938 Vol 2
718 Clarence Williams 1926-27
719 Benny Goodman 1931-33
720 Fats Waller 1929-34
721 Ethel Waters 1929-31
722 Meade Lux Lewis 1927-39
723 Boots And His Buddies 1935-37
724 Slim Gaillard 1939-40
725 Roy Eldridge 1935-40
726 Duke Ellington 1938 Vol. 3
727 Django Reinhardt 1935
728 Al Cooper 1938-41
729 Jack Teagarden 1934-39
730 Edgar Hayes 1937-38
731 Mills Blue Rhythm Band 1936-37
732 Fats Waller 1934-35
733 Claude Hopkins 1937-40
734 Bunny Berigan 1935-36
735 Ethel Waters 1931-34
736 Clarence Williams 1927
737 Eddie South 1937-41
738 Boots And His Buddies 1937-38
739 Django Reinhardt 1935-36
740 Jay McShann 1941-43
741 Louis Jordan 1941-43
742 Eddie Condon 1927-38
743 Meade Lux Lewis 1939-41
744 Benny Goodman 1934-35
745 Midge Williams 1937-38
746 Fats Waller 1935
747 Duke Ellington 1938-39
748 Django Reinhardt 1937
749 Bunny Berigan 1936-37
750 John Kirby 1938-39
751 Alix Combelle 1940-41
752 Clarence Williams 1927-28
753 Slim Gaillard 1940-42
754 Gene Krupa 1935-38
755 Ethel Waters 1935-40
756 Lovie Austin 1924-26
757 Nat King Cole 1936-40
758 Jack Teagarden 1939-40
759 Eddie Condon 1938-40
760 Fats Waller 1935 Vol. 2
761 Bessie Smith 1923
762 Django Reinhardt 1937 Vol. 2
763 Joe Marsala 1936-42
764 Bill Coleman 1936-38
765 Duke Ellington 1939
766 Bunny Berigan 1937
767 Gene Krupa 1938
768 Willie Bryant 1935-36
769 Benny Goodman 1935
770 John Kirby 1939-41
771 Clarence Williams 1928-29
772 Eddie Condon 1942-43
773 Nat King Cole 1940-41
774 Wingy Manone 1927-34
775 Ethel Waters 1923-25
776 Fats Waller 1935-36
777 Django Reinhardt 1937-38
778 Bix Beiderbecke 1924-27
779 Stéphane Grappelli 1941-43
780 Duke Ellington 1939 Vol. 2
781 Bud Freeman 1928-38
782 Alix Combelle 1942-43
783 Blanche Calloway 1925-35
784 Chu Berry 1937-41
785 Bunny Berigan 1937-38
786 Nat King Cole 1941-43
787 Bessie Smith 1923-24
788 Bix Beiderbecke 1927-30
789 Benny Goodman 1935-36
790 Duke Ellington 1939-40
791 Clarence Williams 1929
792 John Kirby 1941-43
793 Django Reinhardt 1938-39
794 Fletcher Henderson 1921-23
795 Jess Stacy 1935-39
796 Ethel Waters 1921-23
797 Fats Waller 1936
798 Wingy Manone 1934-35
799 Gene Krupa 1939
800 Art Tatum 1940-44
801 Count Basie 1943-45
802 Erroll Garner 1944
803 Lionel Hampton 1942-44
804 Nat King Cole 1943-44
805 Duke Ellington 1940
806 Billie Holiday 1944
807 Coleman Hawkins 1943-44
808 Garland Wilson 1931-38
809 Hot Lips Page 1940-44
810 Clarence Williams 1929-30
811 Bud Freeman 1939-40
812 Bessie Smith 1924-25
813 Django Reinhardt 1939-40
814 Mary Lou Williams 1944
815 Bunny Berigan 1938
816 Fats Waller 1936-37
817 Benny Goodman 1936
818 Erroll Garner 1944 Vol. 2
819 Cozy Cole 1944
820 Duke Ellington 1940 Vol. 2
821 Joe Sullivan 1933-41
822 Willie Lewis 1932-36
823 Thomas Morris 1923-27
824 James P. Johnson 1943-44
825 Art Tatum 1944
826 Richard M. Jones 1923-27
827 Cootie Williams 1941-44
828 Wingy Manone 1935-36
829 Freddy Johnson 1933-39
830 Edmond Hall 1937-44
831 Django Reinhardt 1940
832 Clarence Williams 1930-31
833 Tommy Dorsey 1928-35
834 Gene Krupa 1939-40
835 James P. Johnson 1944
836 Benny Goodman 1936 Vol. 2
837 Duke Ellington 1940-41
838 Fats Waller 1937
839 Jack Teagarden 1940-41
840 Ella Fitzgerald 1941-44
841 Meade Lux Lewis 1941-44
842 Coleman Hawkins 1944
843 Bessie Smith 1925-27
844 Bunny Berigan 1938-42
845 Clarence Williams 1933
846 Putney Dandridge 1935-36
847 Willie Lewis 1936-38
848 Stan Kenton 1940-44
849 Wingy Manone 1936
850 Erroll Garner 1944 Vol. 3
851 Duke Ellington 1941
852 Django Reinhardt 1940-41
853 Richard M. Jones 1927-44
854 Tommy Dorsey 1935-36
855 Artie Shaw 1936
856 James P. Johnson 1944 Vol. 2
857 Fats Waller 1937 Vol. 2
858 Benny Goodman 1936-37
859 Gene Krupa 1940
860 Sidney Bechet 1941-44
861 Nat King Cole 1944-45
862 Jimmie Lunceford 1941-45
863 Coleman Hawkins 1944-45
864 Slim Gaillard 1945
865 Cozy Cole 1944-45
866 Louis Jordan 1943-45
867 Duke Ellington 1942-44
868 Erskine Hawkins 1941-45
869 Putney Dandridge 1936
870 Bessie Smith 1927-28
871 Clarence Williams 1933-34
872 Edmond Hall 1944-45
873 Erroll Garner 1944-45
874 Jack Teagarden 1941-43
875 Fats Waller 1937-38
876 Earl Hines 1942-45
877 Django Reinhardt 1941-42
878 Tommy Dorsey 1936
879 Benny Goodman 1937
880 Willie Lewis 1941
881 Duke Ellington 1944-45
882 Don Byas 1944-45
883 Gene Krupa 1940 Vol. 2
884 Buddy Johnson 1939-42
885 Wynonie Harris 1944-45
886 Artie Shaw 1936-37
887 Wingy Manone 1936-37
888 Dizzy Gillespie 1945
889 The Three Peppers 1937-40
890 Bobby Hackett 1938-40
891 Clarence Williams 1934
892 Helen Humes 1927-45
893 Nat King Cole 1945
894 Charles Brown 1944-45
895 Mound City Blue Blowers 1935-36
896 Barney Bigard 1944
897 Bessie Smith 1928-29
898 Stan Kenton 1945
899 Benny Goodman 1937-38
900 Ziggy Elman 1938-39
901 Leonard Feather 1937-45
902 Joe Marsala 1944-45
903 Harry James 1937-39
904 Buster Bailey 1925-40
905 Django Reinhardt 1942-43
906 Benny Morton 1934-45
907 Muggsy Spanier 1944
908 Teddy Wilson 1942-45
909 George Wettling 1940-44
910 Don Byas 1945
911 Slim Gaillard 1945 Vol. 2
912 Kansas City 5,6 & 7 1938-44
913 Fats Waller 1938
914 Billy Eckstine 1944-45
915 Duke Ellington 1945
916 Tommy Dorsey 1936-37
917 Gene Krupa 1940 Vol. 3
918 Clarence Williams 1934-37
919 Billy Kyle 1937-38
920 Roy Eldridge 1943-44
921 Louis Jordan 1945-46
922 Lionel Hampton 1945-46
923 Benny Carter 1943-46
924 Erroll Garner 1945-46
925 Benny Goodman 1938
926 Coleman Hawkins 1945
927 Albert Ammons 1939-46
928 Louis Armstrong 1944-46
929 Artie Shaw 1937
930 Barney Bigard 1944-45
931 Rex Stewart 1934-46
932 Lester Young 1943-46
933 Pete Johnson 1944-46
934 Count Basie 1945-46
935 Dizzy Gillespie 1945-46
936 Harry James 1939
937 Dickie Wells 1927-43
938 Nat King Cole 1946
939 Slam Stewart 1945-46
940 Joe Turner 1941-46
941 Billy Kyle 1939-46
942 Bud Freeman 1945-46
943 Fats Waller 1938-39
944 Charlie Shavers 1944-45
945 Django Reinhardt 1944-46
946 Lionel Hampton 1946
947 Eddie Heywood 1944
948 Illinois Jacquet 1945-46
949 Stan Kenton 1946
950 Hot Lips Page 1944-46
951 Duke Ellington 1945 Vol. 2
952 Wingy Manone 1937-38
953 Clarence Williams 1937-41
954 Sidney Bechet 1945-46
955 Tommy Dorsey 1937
956 Johnny Guarnieri 1944-46
957 Ike Quebec 1944-46
958 Sarah Vaughan 1944-46
959 Don Byas 1945 Vol. 2
960 Gene Krupa 1941
961 Benny Goodman 1938 Vol. 2
962 Slim Gaillard 1946
963 Maxine Sullivan 1937-38
964 John Kirby 1945-46
965 Artie Shaw 1938
966 Jay McShann 1944-46
967 Muggsy Spanier 1944-46
968 Buck Clayton 1945-47
969 Billy Banks / Jack Bland 1932
970 Harry James 1939-40
971 Charles Brown 1946
972 Jonah Jones 1936-45
973 Fats Waller 1939
974 Sid Catlett 1944-46
975 Bud Freeman 1946
976 Gerald Wilson 1945-46
977 Bessie Smith 1929-33
978 Skeets Tolbert 1931-40
979 Cliff Jackson 1930-45
980 Charlie Parker 1945-47
981 Cootie Williams 1945-46
982 Art Tatum 1945-47
983 Roy Eldridge 1945-47
984 Coleman Hawkins 1946-47
985 Duke Ellington 1945-46
986 Dizzy Gillespie 1946-47
987 Lester Young 1946-47
988 Count Basie 1946-47
989 Sarah Vaughan 1946-47
990 Benny Goodman 1938-39
991 Maxine Sullivan 1938-41
992 Louis Armstrong 1946-47
993 Skeets Tolbert 1940-42
994 Lionel Hampton 1947
995 Tommy Dorsey 1937 Vol. 2
996 Cab Calloway 1942-47
997 Teddy Wilson 1946
998 Ella Fitzgerald 1945-47
999 Dexter Gordon 1943-47
1000 Charlie Parker 1947
1001 Django Reinhardt 1947
1002 Fats Waller 1939-40
1003 Bud Powell 1945-47
1004 Erroll Garner 1946-47
1005 Nat King Cole 1946-47
1006 Gene Krupa 1941 Vol. 2
1007 Artie Shaw 1939
1008 Erskine Hawkins 1946-47
1009 Don Byas 1946
1010 Louis Jordan 1946-47
1011 Stan Kenton 1947
1012 Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis 1946-47
1013 Wynonie Harris 1945-47
1014 Harry James 1940-41
1015 Duke Ellington 1946
1016 Rex Stewart 1946-47
1017 Ben Webster 1944-46
1018 Count Basie 1947
1019 Illinois Jacquet 1946-47
1020 Maxine Sullivan 1941-46
1021 Mary Lou Williams 1944-45
1022 Billy Eckstine 1946-47
1023 Wingy Manone 1939-40
1024 Herman Chittison 1944-45
1025 Benny Goodman 1939
1026 Lucky Millinder 1943-47
1027 James P. Johnson 1944-45
1028 Spirits Of Rhythm 1933-45
1029 Pete Brown 1942-45
1030 Fats Waller 1940-41
1031 Nat King Cole 1947
1032 Jack Teagarden 1944-47
1033 Eddie Condon 1944-46
1034 Joe Turner 1946-47
1035 Tommy Dorsey 1937 Vol. 3
1036 Helen Humes 1945-47
1037 Trummy Young 1944-46
1038 Eddie Heywood 1944-46
1039 Stan Kenton 1947 Vol. 2
1040 Billie Holiday 1945-48
1041 Earl Hines 1945-47
1042 Woody Herman 1936-37
1043 Benny Carter 1946-48
1044 Charlie Ventura 1945-46
1045 Artie Shaw 1939 Vol. 2
1046 Django Reinhardt 1947 Vol. 2
1047 Bobby Hackett 1943-47
1048 Louis Prima 1934-35
1049 Ella Fitzgerald 1947-48
1050 Mary Lou Williams 1945-47
1051 Duke Ellington 1946-47
1052 Harry James 1941
1053 Edgar Hayes 1938-48
1054 Stuff Smith 1939-44
1055 Bob Howard 1937-47
1056 Gene Krupa 1941-42
1057 Rex Stewart 1947-48
1058 Howard McGhee 1948
1059 James P. Johnson 1945-47
1060 Pat Flowers 1941-45
1061 Mildred Bailey 1929-32
1062 Nat King Cole 1947 Vol. 2
1063 Johnny Guarnieri 1946-47
1064 Benny Goodman 1939 Vol. 2
1065 Etta Jones 1944-47
1066 Luis Russell 1945-46
1067 Henry "Red" Allen 1944-47
1068 Fats Waller 1941
1069 Kid Ory 1922-45
1070 Joe Sullivan 1944-45
1071 Arnett Cobb 1946-47
1072 Louis Armstrong 1947
1073 Don Byas 1947
1074 Mezz Mezzrow 1944-45
1075 Andy Kirk 1943-49
1076 Bob Howard 1936-37
1077 Louis Prima 1935-36
1078 Tommy Dorsey 1937-38
1079 Buddy Johnson 1942-47
1080 Mildred Bailey 1932-36
1081 Stuff Smith 1944-46[1]
1082 Jimmie Lunceford 1945-47
1083 Sammy Price 1942-45
1084 Oscar Peterson 1945-47
1085 Red Norvo 1933-36
1086 Duke Ellington 1947
1087 Artie Shaw 1939-40
1088 Charles Brown 1946-47
1089 Howard McGhee 1946-48
1090 Woody Herman 1937-38
1091 Wingy Manone 1940-44
1092 Harry James 1941 Vol. 2
1093 Pat Flowers 1945-47
1094 Joe Turner 1947-48
1095 Mezz Mezzrow 1947
1096 Gene Krupa 1942-45
1097 Fats Waller 1942-43
1098 Benny Goodman 1939-40
1099 Buddy Rich 1946-48
1100 Albert Ammons 1946-48
1101 Sarah Vaughan 1947-49
1102 Dizzy Gillespie 1947-49
1103 Charlie Parker 1947-49
1104 Art Tatum 1949
1105 Cootie Williams 1946-49
1106 Tadd Dameron 1947-49
1107 Count Basie 1947-49
1108 Fats Navarro 1947-49
1109 Erroll Garner 1947-49
1110 Pete Johnson 1947-49
1111 Charlie Ventura 1946-47
1112 Sidney Bechet 1947-49
1113 Lucky Thompson 1944-47
1114 Mildred Bailey 1937-38
1115 Buddy Johnson 1947-49
1116 James Moody 1948-49
1117 Tommy Dorsey 1938
1118 Thelonious Monk 1947-48
1119 Duke Ellington 1947-48
1120 Earl Hines 1947-49
1121 Bob Howard 1935-36
1122 Valaida Snow 1937-40
1123 Red Norvo 1936-37
1124 Babs Gonzales 1947-49
1125 Howard McGhee 1945-46
1126 Stan Getz 1946-49
1127 Artie Shaw 1940
1128 Woody Herman 1939
1129 New Orleans Rhythm Kings 1922-23
1130 Blue Lu Barker 1946-49
1131 Benny Goodman 1940
1132 Harry James 1941-42
1133 Charlie Barnet 1933-36
1134 Louis Jordan 1947-49
1135 Nat King Cole 1947 Vol. 3
1136 John Hardee 1946-48
1137 Billy Taylor 1945-49
1138 Erroll Garner 1949
1139 Wynonie Harris 1947-49
1140 Sidney Bechet 1949
1141 The Three Keys / Bon Bon & his Buddies 1932-33
1142 Billy Eckstine 1947
1143 Gene Krupa 1945
1144 Louis Armstrong 1947 Vol. 2
1145 Russell Jacquet 1945-49
1146 Louis Prima 1937-39
1147 Charles Brown 1947-48
1148 Erskine Hawkins 1947-49
1149 Charlie Ventura 1947-49
1150 New Orleans Rhythm Kings 1925-35
1151 Jimmie Lunceford 1948-49
1152 Bob Howard 1932-35
1153 Ella Fitzgerald 1949
1154 Benny Goodman 1940-41
1155 Nat King Cole 1947-49
1156 Tommy Dorsey 1938 Vol. 2
1157 Red Norvo 1937-38
1158 Valaida Snow 1933-36
1159 Charlie Barnet 1936-37
1160 Mildred Bailey 1938
1161 Lionel Hampton 1949-50
1162 Coleman Hawkins 1947-50
1163 Woody Herman 1939-40
1164 Rex Stewart 1948-49
1165 Dodo Marmarosa 1945-50
1166 Sarah Vaughan 1949-50
1167 Artie Shaw 1940-41
1168 Dizzy Gillespie 1949-50
1169 James Moody 1949-50
1170 Bud Powell 1949-50
1171 Kenny Clarke 1946-48
1172 Stan Getz 1950
1173 Lucky Millinder 1947-50
1174 Sonny Stitt 1946-50
1175 Jess Stacy 1944-50
1176 J.J. Johnson 1946-49
1177 Eddie Condon 1947-50
1178 Harry James 1942
1179 Louis Armstrong 1949-50
1180 Joe Turner 1949-50
1181 Gene Sedric 1938-47
1182 Erroll Garner 1949 Vol. 2
1183 Kid Ory 1945-50
1184 Lennie Tristano 1946-47
1185 Stan Kenton 1950
1186 Sidney Bechet 1949 Vol. 2
1187 Mildred Bailey 1939
1188 Frankie Trumbauer 1927-28
1189 Johnny Hodges 1945-50
1190 Sy Oliver 1945-49
1191 Duke Ellington 1949-50
1192 Red Norvo 193-39
1193 Lionel Hampton 1950
1194 Charlie Barnet 1937-39
1195 Ella Fitzgerald 1950
1196 Nat King Cole 1949
1197 Tommy Dorsey 1938-39
1198 Oscar Peterson 1949-50
1199 Hot Lips Page 1946-50
1200 Jimmy Mundy 1937-47
1201 Louis Prima 1940-44
1202 Benny Goodman 1941
1203 Leo Parker 1947-50
1204 Pee Wee Russell 1935-46
1205 Erroll Garner 1949-50
1206 Artie Shaw 1941-42
1207 Buddy Tate 1945-50
1208 Bix Beiderbecke w. Paul Whiteman 1927-28
1209 Una Mae Carlisle 1938-41
1210 Charles Brown 1948-49
1211 Joe Venuti 1926-28
1212 Red Nichols 1925-27
1213 Pearl Bailey 1944-47
1214 Kenny Clarke 1948-50
1215 Charlie Ventura 1949
1216 Frankie Trumbauer 1928-29
1217 Duke Ellington 1950
1218 Gerald Wiggins 1950
1219 Eddie Heywood 1946-47
1220 Billie Holiday 1949-51
1221 Slim Gaillard 1947-51
1222 Charlie Parker 1950
1223 Sidney Bechet 1949 Vol. 3
1224 Teddy Wilson 1947-50
1225 Mildred Bailey 1939-40
1226 Charlie Barnet 1939
1227 Harry James 1942-44
1228 Count Basie 1950-51
1229 Willie "The Lion" Smith 1944-49
1230 Una Mae Carlisle 1941-44
1231 Gene Krupa 1945-46
1232 Red Norvo 1939-43
1233 Louis Armstrong 1950-51
1234 Al Hibbler 1946-49
1235 Bix Beiderbecke w. Paul Whiteman 1928-29
1236 Benny Goodman 1941 Vol. 2
1237 Tommy Dorsey 1939
1238 Louis Jordan 1950-51
1239 Don Byas 1947-51
1240 Erroll Garner 1950
1241 Red Nichols 1927-28
1242 Artie Shaw 1942-45
1243 Woody Herman 1940
1244 Buddy Johnson 1950-51
1245 Frankie Trumbauer 1929-31
1246 Joe Venuti 1928-30
1247 Lester Young 1947-51
1248 Johnny Hodges 1950-51
1249 Ethel Waters 1946-47
1250 Oscar Peterson 1950
1251 Gene Ammons 1947-49
1252 Cleo Brown 1935-51
1253 Ben Webster 1946-51
1254 Illinois Jacquet 1947-51
1255 Stan Kenton 1950-51
1256 Bill Coleman 1940-49
1257 Erskine Hawkins 1950-51
1258 Duke Ellington 1950-51
1259 Roy Eldridge 1950-51
1260 Mary Lou Williams 1949-51
1261 Ella Fitzgerald 1951
1262 Lionel Hampton 1950-51
1263 James Moody 1950-51
1264 Wardell Gray 1946-50
1265 Una Mae Carlisle 1944-50
1266 Charlie Barnet 1939-40
1267 The Red Heads 1925-27
1268 Harry James 1944-45
1269 Miff Mole 1927
1270 Red Nichols 1928-29
1271 Benny Goodman 1941 Vol. 3
1272 Charles Brown 1949-51
1273 Louis Prima 1944-45
1274 Anita O'Day 1945-50
1275 Frankie Trumbauer 1932-36
1276 Joe Venuti 1930-33
1277 Artie Shaw 1945
1278 Tommy Dorsey 1939 Vol. 2
1279 Mildred Bailey 1940-42
1280 Sidney Bechet 1950
1281 Count Basie 1952
1282 Duke Ellington 1951
1283 Louis Armstrong 1951-52
1284 Rex Stewart 1949
1285 Billie Holiday 1952
1286 Dizzy Gillespie 1951-52
1287 Cab Calloway 1949-55
1288 Earl Hines 1949-52
1289 Wynonie Harris 1950-52
1290 Lennie Tristano 1947-51
1291 Sonny Stitt 1950-51
1292 Stan Kenton 1951
1293 Pearl Bailey 1947-50
1294 Howard McGhee 1949-52
1295 Dexter Gordon 1947-52
1296 Sarah Vaughan 1951-52
1297 Benny Carter 1948-52
1298 Miff Mole 1928-37
1299 Stan Getz 1951
1300 Al Hibbler 1950-52
1301 Jimmy Jones 1946-47
1302 Mezz Mezzrow 1947-51
1303 Benny Goodman 1941-42
1304 Woody Herman 1940-41
1305 Nat King Cole 1949-50
1306 Red Norvo 1943-44
1307 Budd Johnson 1944-52
1308 Hazel Scott 1939-45
1309 Charlie Ventura 1949-51
1310 Erroll Garner 1950-51
1311 Roy Eldridge 1951
1312 Louisiana Rhythm Kings 1929-30
1313 Harry James 1945-46
1314 Charlie Parker 1951-52
1315 Don Byas 1951-52
1316 Mildred Bailey 1943-45
1317 Django Reinhardt 1947-51
1318 Charlie Barnet 1940
1319 Gene Krupa 1947-49
1320 Duke Ellington 1952
1321 Dizzy Gillespie 1952
1322 Georgie Auld 1940-45
1323 Oscar Peterson 1950-52
1324 Benny Goodman 1942
1325 Lester Young 1951-52
1326 Sidney Bechet 1950-51
1327 Tommy Dorsey 1939 Vol. 3
1328 Ella Fitzgerald 1952
1329 Gene Ammons 1949-50
1330 Artie Shaw 1945-46
1331 Frankie Trumbauer 1936-46
1332 Red Nichols 1929
1333 Helen Humes 1948-50
1334 Herman Chittison 1945-50
1335 Benny Goodman 1942-44
1336 Anita O'Day 1950-52
1337 Mildred Bailey 1945-47
1338 Stan Getz 1951-52
1339 Bill Coleman 1951-52
1340 Coleman Hawkins 1950-53
1341 Erroll Garner 1951-52
1342 Hot Lips Page 1950-53
1343 Valaida Snow 1940-53
1344 Billy Taylor 1950-52
1345 Benny Goodman 1944-45
1346 Mary Lou Williams 1951-53
1347 Dizzy Gillespie 1952-53
1348 Joe Venuti 1933
1349 Willie "The Lion" Smith 1950
1350 Duke Ellington 1952-53
1351 Georgie Auld 1945-46
1352 Louis Armstrong 1952-53
1353 Joe Sullivan 1945-53
1354 Eddie Condon 1951-53
1355 Benny Goodman 1945
1356 Red Norvo 1944-45
1357 Eddie Lang 1927-32
1358 Sidney Bechet 195-52
1359 Gene Krupa 1949-51
1360 Eddie Heywood 1950-51
1361 Oscar Peterson 1952
1362 Buck Clayton 1949-53
1363 Charlie Ventura 1951-53
1364 Teddy Wilson 1952-53
1365 Sy Oliver 1949-52
1366 Benny Goodman 1945 Vol. 2
1367 Gene Ammons 1950-51
1368 Artie Shaw 1946-50
1369 Red Nichols 1929-30
1370 Erroll Garner 1952-53
1371 Georgie Auld 1946-51
1372 Don Byas 1952
1373 Bud Powell 1951-53
1374 Louis Prima 1945
1375 Benny Goodman 1946
1376 Illinois Jacquet 1951-52
1377 Glenn Miller 1935-38
1378 Sonny Stitt 1951-53
1379 Stan Getz 1952-53
1380 Dizzy Gillespie 1953
1381 Bill Coleman 1952-53
1382 Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis 1948-52
1383 Billy Taylor 1952-53
1384 Sidney Bechet 1952
1385 Benny Goodman 1946-47
1386 Red Norvo 1945-47
1387 Count Basie 1952-53
1388 James Moody 1951
1389 Johnny Hodges 1951-52
1390 Gene Krupa 1952-53
1391 Erroll Garner 1953
1392 Willie "The Lion" Smith 1950-53
1393 Mezz Mezzrow 1951-53
1394 Buck Clayton 1953
1395 Stan Getz 1953
1396 Benny Goodman 1947
1397 Artie Shaw 1950
1398 Duke Ellington 1953
1399 Oscar Peterson 1952 Vol. 2
1400 Benny Carter 1952-54
1401 Meade Lux Lewis 1946-54
1402 Louis Armstrong 1954
1403 Bobby Hackett 1948-54
1404 Ella Fitzgerald 1953-54
1405 Muggsy Spanier 1949-54
1406 Gene Ammons 1951-53
1407 Benny Goodman 1947 Vol. 2
1408 Charlie Parker 1952-54
1409 Oscar Pettiford 1951-54
1410 James Moody 1951-54
1411 Art Tatum 1949-53
1412 Wingy Manone 1944-46
1413 Artie Shaw 1951-54
1414 Don Byas 1952-53
1415 Beryl Booker 1946-52
1416 Coleman Hawkins 1953-54
1417 Mary Lou Williams 1953-54
1418 Benny Goodman 1947-48
1419 Buddy Rich 1950-55
1420 Tyree Glenn 1947-52
1421 Johnny Hodges 1952-54
1422 Red Norvo 1950-51
1423 Erroll Garner 1953-54
1424 Dizzy Gillespie 1953-54
1425 Benny Goodman 1948-49
1426 Oscar Peterson 1952 Vol. 3
1427 Buck Clayton 1953 Vol. 2
1428 Stan Kenton 1951-52
1429 Lionel Hampton 1951-53
1430 Thelonious Monk 1951-52
1431 Sidney Bechet 1952 Vol. 2
1432 Duke Ellington 1953 Vol. 2
1433 Gene Krupa 1953-54
1434 Joe Bushkin 1940-46
1435 Stan Getz 1954
1436 Benny Goodman 1949-51
1437 Slim Gaillard 1951-53
1438 Benny Carter 1954
1439 Charlie Barnet 1940 Vol. 2
1440 Earl Hines 1953-54
1441 Django Reinhardt 1951-53
1442 Beryl Booker 1953-54
1443 Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis 1953-55
1444 Gerald Wilson 1946-54
1445 Buddy DeFranco 1949-52
1446 Count Basie 1953-54
1447 Erroll Garner 1954
1448 Hazel Scott 1946-47
1449 Mezz Mezzrow 1953-54
1450 Benny Goodman 1951-52
1451 Illinois Jacquet 1953-55
1452 Bud Powell 1953-54
1453 Jess Stacy 1951-56
1454 Oscar Pettiford 1954-55
1455 Harry James 1946-47
1456 Oscar Peterson 1952-53
1457 Ella Fitzgerald 1954-55
1458 Ben Webster 1953-54
1459 Joe Bushkin 1947-50
1460 Lucky Millinder 1951-60
1461 Stan Kenton 1952-53
1462 Red Nichols 1930-31
1463 Wardell Gray 1950-55
1464 Eddie Condon 1954-55
These numbers were slated for 08/2008
but were never issued:
1465 Benny Goodman 1952-54
1466 Sonny Rollins 1951-54
1467 Buddy DeFranco 1952-53
1468 Pearl Bailey 1950-53
1469 Tommy Dorsey 1939-40
Chronological Classics was a French compact disc reissue label. The
original owner Gilles Pétard intended to release the complete master takes
of all jazz and swing artists that were issued on 78 rpm records. By the
time the label suspended operations in July 2008, its scope had extended
into the LP era.
Pétard also started a parallel label, R&B Classics, whose releases
follow on from the jazz listing, to reissue postwar rhythm & blues
recordings. An unaffiliated label, Neatworks, released alternate takes
and misidentified master takes of jazz artists previously issued on
Chronological Classics. In 1999, Chronological Classics also issued a CD
set that included tracks previously not available in the regular series,
and a bonus cd with corrected tracks from previous releases.
Big Thanks to Uncle Gil' for his Help!
NEW!
BILL COX
CC2960 - Bill Cox (1929-30) @320
BRADLEY KINCAID
CC 3090 - Bradley Kincaid (1929-30) @320
CLAYTON McMICHEN
CC 2550-Clayton McMichen (1925-27) @320
CC 2835-Clayton McMichen (1928) @320
CC 2988-Clayton McMichen (1929) @2320
CC 3034-Clayton McMichen (1930-31) @320
CLIFF JACKSON
CC 0979-Cliff Jackson (1930-45) @320
COLEMAN HAWKINS
CC 0587-Coleman Hawkins (1929-34) @FLAC
CC 0602-Coleman Hawkins (1934-37) @FLAC
CC 0613-Coleman Hawkins (1937-39) @FLAC
CC 0634-Coleman Hawkins (1939-40) @FLAC
CC 0807-Coleman Hawkins (1943-44) @FLAC
CC 0842-Coleman Hawkins (1944) @FLAC
CC 0863-Coleman Hawkins (1944-45) @FLAC
CC 0926-Coleman Hawkins (1945) @FLAC
CC 0984-Coleman Hawkins (1946-47) @FLAC
CC 1162-Coleman Hawkins (1947-50) @FLAC
CC 1340-Coleman Hawkins (1950-53) @FLAC
CC 1416-Coleman Hawkins (1953-54) @FLAC
AL COOPER
(1938-41)
TRACKS
01-Jump Steady
02-The Thing
03-Looney
04-Rhythm Doctor Man
05-Gettin' In The Groove
06-Someone Outside Is Taking
....Your Mind Off Me
07-Jeep's Blues
08-You Never Miss The Water
....'Til The Well Runs Dry
09-Stitches
10-Jumpin' At The Savoy
11-We'd Rather Jump Than Swing
12-Draggin' My Heart Around
13-Little Sally Water
14-Jumpin' The Blues
15-Love Gave Me You
16-When I Grow Too Old To Dream
17-Frenzy
18-Stop! And Ask Somebody
19-Wishing And Crying For You
20-Sophisticated Jump
21-Norfolk Ferry
22-Second Balcony Jump
23-See What I Mean
24-Jackie Boy
CC0728-Al Cooper-Chronogical Classics (1938-41) @320
AL HIBBLER
(1956-49) - (1950-52)
TRACKS
01-How Long (07-08-46)
02-I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good (07-08-46)
03-Don't Take Your Love From Me (07-08-46)
04-S'posin' (07-08-46)
05-I Surrender, Dear (1946)
06-Fat And Forty (1946)
07-Fat And Forty (1947)
08-Solitude (1947)
09-My Little Brown Book (1947)
10-Feather Roll Blues (1947)
11-My Ev'a Lovin' Baby (1947)
12-Summertime (1947)
13-Trees (11--47)
14-Lover, Come Back To Me (11--47)
15-Tonight I Shall Sleep (11--47)
16-Ghost Of Love (1948-49)
17-Hey Baby (1948-49)
18-It Don't Mean A Thing
....If It Ain't Got That Swing (1948-49)
19-What Will I Tell My Heart (1948-49)
20-Poor Butterfly (1948-49)
21-I Love You (1948-49)
22-By The River St. Marie (1948-49)
01-Dedicated To You (04-19-50)
02-Danny Boy
03-If I Knew You Were There (04-19-50)
04-Song Of The Wanderer (04-19-50)
05-White Christmas (09-21-50)
06-Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen (09-21-50)
07-Stormy Weather (10-21-50)
08-Cherry (10-21-50)
09-Stardust (10-21-50)
10-Honeysuckle Rose (10-21-50)
11-The Blues Came Falling Down (10-25-50)
12-Old Folks (10-25-50)
13-I'm Traveling Light (10-25-50)
14-Now I Lay Me Down To Dream (06-27-51)
15-This Is Always (06-27-51)
16-I Won't Tell A Soul I Love You (06-27-51)
17-Trees (07-19-51)
18-Summertime (07-19-51)
19-Ol' Man River (07-19-51)
20-On A Slow Boat To China (07-19-51)
21-Please (04-01-52)
22-Believe It Beloved (04-01-52)
23-There Is No Greater Love (04-01-52)
24-It Must Be True (04-01-52)
CC1234-Al Hibbler-Chronogical Classics (1956-49) @FLAC
CC1300-Al Hibbler-Chronogical Classics (1950-52) @FLAC
ALBERT AMMONS
(1936-39) - (1939-46) - (1946-48)
TRACKS
01-Nagasaki
02-Boogie Woogie Stomp
03-Early Mornin' Blues
04-Mile-Or-Mo Bird Rag
05-Shout For Joy
06-Boogie Woogie Stomp
07-Chicago In Mind
08-Suitcase Blues
09-Boogie Woogie Blues
10-Untitled Ammons Original
11-Bass Goin' Crazy
12-Backwater Blues
13-Changes In Boogie Woogie
14-Easy Rider Blues
15-Woo-Woo
16-Jesse
17-Weary Land Blues
18-Port Of Harlem Blues
19-Mighty Blues
20-Rocking The Blues
01-St. Louis Blues
02-Mecca Flat Blues
03-Bass Gone Crazy
04-Monday Struggle
05-Boogie Woogie
06-Albert's Special Boogie Woogie
07-The Boogie Rocks
08-Blues On My Mind
09-Bugle Boogie
10-Blues In The Groove
11-The Breaks
12-Jammin' The Boogie
13-Bottom Blues
14-Bedroom Blues
15-Buzz Me
16-Doin' The Boogie Woogie
17-Oh, Lady, Be Good!
18-Suitcase Blues
19-Boogie Woogie At The Civic Opera
20-Swanee River Boogie
21-Why I'm Leaving You
22-I Don't Want To See You
23-Red Sails In The Sunset
01-Kilroy Boogie
02-Deep In The Heart Of Texas Boogie
03-Sweet Patootie Boogie
04-Twelfth Street Boogie
05-St. Louis Blues
06-Shufflin' The Boogie
07-S.P. Blues
08-Hiroshima
09-Roses Of Picardy
10-Sheik Of Araby
11-You Are My Sunshine
12-In A Little Spanish Town
13-Margie
14-Tuxedo Boogie
15-Mr. Bell Boogie
16-Bear Den Boogie
17-Rhythm Boogie
18-Ammons Stomp
19-Baltimore Breakdown
20-When You And I Were Young, Maggie
21-The Clipper
CC 0715-Albert Ammons-Chronogical Classics (1936-39) @FLAC
CC 0927-Albert Ammons-Chronogical Classics (1939-46) @FLAC
CC 1100-Albert Ammons-Chronogical Classics (1946-48) @FLAC
ALIX COMBELLE
(1935-40) - (1940-41)
TRACKS
Alix Combelle-Chronogical Classics (1935-40)
01-Crazy Rhythm (Alix Combelle)
02-The Sheik Of Araby (Alix Combelle)
03-Exactly Like You (Alix Combelle Et Son Orchestre)
04-Alexander's Ragtime Band (Alix Combelle Et Son Orchestre)
05-Hang Over Blues (Alix Combelle Et Son Orchestre)
06-Avalon (Alix Combelle Et Son Orchestre)
07-I Can't Give You Anything But Love (Alix Combelle Et Orch.)
08-When You're Smiling (Alix Combelle's Hot Four)
09-If I Had You (Alix Combelle's Hot Four)
10-Al's Idea (Alix Combelle)
11-Don't Get Tired (Alix Combelle)
12-Morning Feeling (The Hot Club Swing Stars)
13-Daphne (The Hot Club Swing Stars)
14-Swingin At The Sugar Bowl (The Hot Club Swing Stars)
15-Every Tub (The Hot Club Swing Stars)
16-Jumpin' At The Woodside (Alix Combelle And His Swing Band)
17-Weekend Stomp (Alix Combelle And His Swing Band)
18-Nerves And Fever (Alix Combelle And His Swing Band)
19-Fast, Slow, Medium Tempo (Alix Combelle And His Swing Band)
20-Panassie Stomp (Alix Combelle And His Swing Band)
21-Rock-A-Bye Basie (Alix Combelle And His Swing Band)
22-Tel quel (en plein sur le nez) (Alix Combelle & Swing Band)
23-Deux pieds gauches (Alix Combelle And His Swing Band)
Alix Combelle-Chronogical Classics (1940-41)
01-Joyeuse Fumee (Holy Smoke) (Alix Combelle Et Son Orchestre)
02-Tiger Rag (Alix Combelle Et Son Orchestre)
03-Quatre Tickets (Alix Combelle Et Son Orchestre)
04-Cascades (Trio De Saxophones D'Alix Combelle)
05-Reflets (Trio De Saxophones D'Alix Combelle)
06-Onze Heures Vingt (Trio De Saxophones D'Alix Combelle)
07-On The Alamo (Trio De Saxophones D'Alix Combelle)
08-Grandfather's Clock (Alix Combelle Et Le Jazz De Paris)
09-South Rampart Street Parade (Alix Combelle Et Le Jazz De Paris)
10-Mad (Alix Combelle Et Le Jazz De Paris)
11-In A Mist (Alix Combelle Et Le Jazz De Paris)
12-12 O'clock In Jalopil (Alix Combelle Et Le Jazz De Paris)
13-Sent For You Yesterday (Alix Combelle Et Le Jazz De Paris)
14-In The Mood (Alix Combelle Et Le Jazz De Paris)
15-For Dancers Only (Alix Combelle Et Le Jazz De Paris)
16-Divertissement Dans Une Fonderie (A.Combelle Et Le Jazz De Paris)
17-Strictly For The Persians (Alix Combelle Et Le Jazz De Paris)
18-Verlaine (Alix Combelle Et Le Jazz De Paris)
19-Mr. Mysterioso (Alix Combelle Et Le Jazz De Paris)
20-Hollywood Pasttime (Alix Combelle Et Le Jazz De Paris)
CC0714-Alix Combelle-Chronogical Classics (1935-40) @FLAC
CC0751-Alix Combelle-Chronogical Classics (1940-41) @FLAC
ANDY KIRK
(1936-37) - (1937-38)
TRACKS
01-Walkin' And Swingin'
02-Moten Swing
03-Lotta Sax Appeal
04-Git
05-All The Jive Is Gone
06-Froggy Bottom
07-Bearcat Shuffle
08-Steppin' Pretty
09-Christopher Columbus
10-Corky
11-I'se A Muggin'
12-Until The Real Thing Comes Along
13-Puddin' Head Serenade
14-Until The Real Thing Comes Along
15-Blue Illusion
16-Cloudy
17-Give Her A Pint (And She'll Tell It All)
18-Puddin' Head Serenade
19-Fifty-Second Street
20-The Lady Who Swings The Band
21-What Will I Tell My Heart
22-Dedicated To You
23-Wednesday Night Hop
24-Skies Are Blue
01-Downstream
02-In The Groove
03-Worried Over You
04-Foolin' Myself
05-I'm Glad For Your Sake (But I'm Sorry For Mine)
06-I'll Get Along Somehow
07-A Mellow Bit Of Rhythm
08-In My Wildest Dreams
09-Better Luck Next Time
10-With Love In My Heart
11-What's Mine Is Yours
12-Why Can't We Do It Again
13-The Key To My Heart
14-I Went To A Gypsy
15-Lover, Come Back To Me!
16-Poor Butterfly
17-The Big Dipper
18-Bear Down
19-I Surrender Dear
20-Twinklin'
21-It Must Be True (You Are Mine - All Mine)
22-I'll Get By
23-Little Joe From Chicago
CC0573-Andy Kirk-Chronogical Classics (1936-37} @320
CC0581-Andy Kirk-Chronogical Classics (1937-38) @320
(1938) - (1939-40)
TRACKS
01-Bless You My Dear
02-How Can We Be Wrong
03-Mess-A Stomp
04-Toadie Toddle
05-I Won't Tell A Soul (I Love You)
06-What Would People Say
07-How Much Do You Mean To Me
08-Jump Jack Jump
09-Breeze (Blow My Baby Back To Me)
10-Ghost Of Love
11-What A Life (Trying To Live Without You)
12-Sittin' Around And Dreamin'
13-What's Your Story, Morning Glory
14-Honey
15-September In The Rain
16-Clouds
17-Julius Caesar
18-Dunkin' A Doughnut
19-Goodbye
20-Mary's Idea
21-But It Didn't Mean A Thing
22-(I Don't Believe It But) Say It Again
01-You Set Me On Fire
02-(I Guess) I'll Never Learn
03-Close To Five
04-Floyd's Guitar Blues
05-'I Wanna' Go Where You Go
....Do What You Do Then I'll Be Happy
06-S'posin'
07-I'll Never Fail You
08-Why Don't I Get Wise To Myself
09-I'm Getting Nowhere With You
10-I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With You
11-Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
12-Big Jim Blues
13-Wham (Wham, Re, Bop, Boom, Bam)
14-Love Is The Thing
15-Why Go On Pretending
16-It Always Will Be You
17-Fine And Mellow
18-Scratchin' In The Gravel
19-Fifteen Minute Intermission
20-Take Those Blues Away
21-Now I Lay Me Down To Dream
22-There Is No Greater Love
CC0598-Andy Kirk-Chronogical Classics (1938) @320
CC0640-Andy Kirk-Chronogical Classics (1939-40) @320
(1929-31) - (1940-42)
TRACKS
01-Mess-A-Stomp
02-Blue Clarinet Stomp
03-Cloudy
04-Casey Jones Special
05-Somepin' Slow And Low
06-Lotta Sax Appeal
07-Corky Stomp
08-Froggy Bottom
09-I Lost My Gal From Memphis
10-Loose Ankles
11-Snag It
12-Sweet And Hot
13-Mary's Idea
14-Once Or Twice
15-Gettin' Off A Mess
16-Dallas Blues
17-Travellin' That Rocky Road
18-Honey, Just For You
19-You Rascal You
20-Saturday
21-Sophomore
22-Casey Jones Blues
23-There's Rhythm In The River
24-I Need Lovin'
25-Margie
01-Midnight Stroll
02-Little Miss'
03-The Count
04-Twelfth Street Rag
05-When I Saw You
06-If I Feel This Way Tomorrow
07-Or Have I
08-Cuban Boogie Woogie
09-A Dream Dropped In
10-Is It A Sin (My Loving You)
11-Ring Dem Bells
12-Big Time Crip
13-47th Street Jive
14-I'm Misunderstood
15-No Answer
16-Hey Lawdy Mama
17-Boogie Woogie Cocktail
18-Ride On, Ride On
19-McGhee Special
20-Worried Life Blues
21-Take It And Git
22-Hip Hip Hooray
23-Unlucky Blues
CC0655-Andy Kirk-Chronogical Classics (1929-31) @320
CC0681-Andy Kirk-Chronogical Classics (1940-42) @320
(1943-49)
TRACKS
01-Shorty Boo
02-Fare Thee Honey Fare Thee Well
03-Baby Don't You Tell Me No Lie
04-Hippy-Dippy
05-Get Together With The Lord
06-I Know
07-He's My Baby
08-Alabama Bound
09-Soothe Me
10-Doggin' Man Blues
11-I Don't Know What I'd Do Without You
12-I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
13-Now You Tell Me
14-Louella
15-So Soon
16-I'm Falling For You
17-Little Girl, Don't Cry
18-Drinking Wine, Spo-Dee-O-Dee,
....Drinking Wine
CC1075-Andy Kirk-Chronogical Classics (1943-49) @320
ANITA O'DAY
(1945-50) - (1950-52)
TRACKS
01-Them There Eyes
02-Memories of You
03-How Come
04-I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me
05-Sometimes I'm Happy
06-Ace in the Hole
07-What Is This Thing Called Love
08-Hi Ho Trailus Boot Whip
09-It's Different When It Happens to You
10-Malaguena
11-I Told Ya I Love You, Now Get Out
12-How High the Moon
13-I Ain't Gettin' Any Younger
14-Key Largo
15-Jamaica Moon
16-Don't Kick It Around
17-So Much of Nothin' to Do
18-Poor Simple Simon
19-Blues for Bojangles
20-Your Eyes Are Bigger Than Your Heart
01-Tennessee Waltz
02-Yeah Boo
03-Something I Dreamed Last Night
04-If I Could Steal You from Somebody Else
05-You Took Advantage of Me
06-Once There Lived a Fool
07-I Apologize
08-Black Moonlight
09-Lovesick Blues
10-Lover, Come Back to Me
11-Lullaby of the Leaves
12-Rock and Roll Blues
13-Love for Sale
14-No Soap, No Hope Blues
15-Speak Low
16-The Lady Is a Tramp
17-Strawberry Moon
18-Pagan Love Song
19-Ain't This a Wonderful Day
20-Somebody's Cryin'
21-Vaya con Dios
CC 1274-Anita O'Day-Chronogical Classics (1945-50) @FLAC
CC 1336-Anita O'Day-Chronogical Classics (1950-52) @FLAC
ARNETT COBB
(1946-47)
CC 1071 Arnett Cobb-Chronogical Classics (1946-47) @320
ART TATUM
(1932-34) - (1934-40)
TRACKS
01-Tiger Rag
02-Strange As It Seems
03-I'll Never Be The Same
04-You Gave Me Everything But Love
05-This Time It's Love
06-The For Two
07-St. Louis Blues
08-Tiger Rag
09-Sophisticated Lady
10-Moonglow
11-I Would Do Anything For You
12-When A Woman Loves A Man
13-Emaline
14-Love Me
15-Cocktails For Two
16-After You've Gone
17-Ill Wind
18-The Shout
19-Liza
20-I Would Do Anything For You
21-When A Woman Loves A Man
22-After You've Gone
23-Star Dust
24-I Ain't Got Nobody
25-Beautiful Love
01-Liza
02-Take Me Back To My Boots And Saddle
03-Body And Soul
04-With Plenty Of Money And You
05-What Will I Tell My Heart
06-I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
07-Gone With The Wind
08-Stormy Weather
09-Chlo-E
10-The Sheik Of Araby
11-Tea For Two
12-Deep Purple
13-Elegie
14-Humoresque
15-Sweet Lorraine
16-Get Happy
17-Lullaby Of The Leaves
18-Tiger Rag
19-Sweet Emaline, My Gal
20-Emaline
21-Moonglow
22-Love Me
23-Cocktails For You
24-St. Louis Blues
CC0507-Art Tatum-Chronogical Classics (1932-34) @FLAC
CC0560-Art Tatum-Chronogical Classics (1934-40) @FLAC
(1940-44) - (1944)
TRACKS
01-Begin The Beguine
02-Rosetta
03-(Back Home Again In) Indiana
04-Wee Baby Blues
05-Stompin' At The Savoy
06-Last Goodbye Blues
07-Battery Bounce
08-Lucille
09-Rock Me, Mama
10-Corrine, Corrina
11-Lonesome Graveyard
12-I Got Rhythm
13-Cocktails For Two
14-I Ain't Got Nobody
15-After You've Gone
16-Moonglow
17-Deep Purple
18-I Would Do Anything For You
19-Liza
20-Tea For Two
21-Honeysuckle Rose
01-The Man I Love
02-Dark Eyes
03-Body & Soul
04-I Know That You Know
05-On The Sunny Side Of The Street
06-Flying Home
07-Boogie
08-Topsy
09-If I Had You
10-Soft Winds
11-Fine And Dandy
12-It Had To Be You
13-Ja Da
14-Where Or When
15-Sweet And Lovely
16-Danny Boy
CC0800-Art Tatum-Chronogical Classics (1940-44) @FLAC
CC0825-Art Tatum-Chronogical Classics (1944) @FLAC
(1945-47) - (1949)
TRACKS
01-Hallelujah!
02-Poor Butterfly
03-Song of the Vagabonds
04-Lover
05-Memories of You
06-Runnin' Wild!
07-Yesterdays
08-Kerry Dance
09-Begin the Beguine
10-Gershwin Medley
11-She's Funny That Way
12-Lover
13-Body and Soul
14-I'm Beginning to See the Light
15-920 Special
16-Where or When
17-Poor Butterfly
18-Indiana
19-Song of the Vagabonds
20-Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
21-Ain't Misbehavin'
22-Out of Nowhere
23-Cherokee
01-How High The Moon
02-Humoresque
03-Tatum-Pole Boogie
04-Someone To Watch Over Me
05-Yesterdays
06-I Know That You Know
07-Willow Weep For Me
08-Gershwin Medley
09-The Kerry Dance
10-Willow Weep For Me
11-I Cover The Waterfront
12-Aunt Hagar's Blues
13-Nice Work If You Can Get It
14-Someone To Watch Over Me
15-Dardanella
16-Time On My Hands
17-Sweet Lorraine
18-Somebody Loves Me
19-Don't Blame Me
20-My Heart Stood Still
21-You Took Advantage Of Me
22-I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues
23-How High The Moon
24-Makin' Whoopee
CC0982-Art Tatum-Chronogical Classics (1945-47) @FLAC
CC1104-Art Tatum -Chronogical Classics (1949) @320
(1949-53)
TRACKS
01-Goin' Home
02-Blue Skies
03-It's the Talk of the Town
04-Dancing in the Dark
05-Tenderly
06-Melody in F
07-September Song
08-Would You Like to Take a Walk
09-Tea for Two
10-Out of Nowhere
11-Lover
12-Just One of Those Things
13-Indiana
14-Can't We Be Friends
15-This Can't Be Love
16-Elegie
17-Memories of You
18-Over the Rainbow
19-If You Hadn't Gone Away
20-Body and Soul
21-The Man I Love
22-Makin' Whoopee
CC1411-Art Tatum-Chronogical Classics (1949-53) @FLAC
ARTIE SHAW
(1936) - (1936-37)
TRACKS
01-The Japanese Sandman
02-A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody
03-I Used To Be Above Love
04-No Regrets
05-South Sea Island Magic
06-It Ain't Right
07-Sugar Foot Stomp
08-Thou Swell
09-You're Giving Me A Song And A Dance
10-Darling, Not Without You
11-One, Two, Button Your Shoe
12-Let's Call A Heart A Heart
13-The Skeleton In The Closet
14-There's Something In The Air
15-Take Another Guess
16-There's Frost On The Moon
17-Love And Learn
18-Moon Face
19-The Same Old Line
20-You Can Tell She Comes From Dixie
01-Sobbin' Blues
02-Copenhagen
03-Cream Puff
04-My Blue Heaven
05-Streamline
06-Sweet Lorraine
07-Love Is Good For Anything That Ails You
08-No More Tears
09-Moonlight And Shadows
10-Was It Rain
11-All Alone
12-All God's Chillun Got Rhythm
13-It Goes To Your Feet
14-Because I Love You
15-Night And Day
16-I Surrender, Dear
17-Blue Skies
18-Someday, Sweetheart
19-Afraid To Dream
20-If You Should Ever Leave
21-Sweet Adeline
22-How Dry I Am
CC0855-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1936) @320
CC0886-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1936-37) @320
(1937) - (1938)
TRACKS
01-Am I In Love
02-Fee Fi Fo Fum
03-Please Pardon Us, We're In Love
04-The Chant
05-The Blues March - Part 1
06-The Blues March - Part 2
07-It's A Long, Long Way To Tipperary
08-I've A Strange New Rhythm In My Heart
09-If It's The Last Thing I Do
10-Nightmare
11-Shoot The Likker To Me, John Boy
12-Free Wheeling
13-Let 'Er Go
14-A Strange Loneliness
15-Monsoon
16-I'm Yours
17-Just You, Just Me
18-Free For All
19-Whistle While You Work
20-One Song
21-Goodnight, Angel
22-There's A New Moon Over The Old Mill
23-Non-Stop Flight
24-I'll Be With You In Apple-Blossom Time
01-Begin The Beguine
02-Indian Love Call
03-Comin' On
04-Back Bay Shuffle
05-Any Old Time
06-I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
07-Nightmare
08-Non-Stop Flight
09-Yesterdays
10-What Is This Thing Called Love
11-You're A Sweet Little Headache
12-I Have Eyes
13-Between A Kiss And A Sigh
14-Thanks For Ev'rything
15-Deep In A Dream
16-Day After Day
17-Softly As In A Morning Sunrise
18-Copenhagen
19-A Room With A View
20-Say It With A Kiss
21-They Say
22-It Took A Million Years
23-Jungle Drums
24-It Had To Be You
CC0929-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1937) @320
CC0965-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1938) @320
(1939) Vol.1 & 2
TRACKS
01-Lover, Come Back To Me
02-My Heart Stood Still
03-Rosalie
04-Supper Time
05-Vilia
06-The Man I Love
07-The Donkey Serenade
08-Bill
09-Zigeuner
10-Carioca
11-Alone Together
12-Rose Room
13-I Want My Share Of Love
14-It's All Yours
15-This Is It
16-Delightful Delerium
17-Any Old Time
18-I'm In Love With The Honorable Mr. So-And-So
19-Prosschai (Goodbye, Goodbye)
20-Deep Purple
21-I'm Coming, Virginia
22-Pastel Blue
01-You Grow Sweeter As The Years Go By
02-You're So Indifferent
03-Snug As A Bug In A Rug
04-If You Ever Change Your Mind
05-One Night Stand
06-One Foot In The Groove
07-Octoroon
08-I Poured My Heart Into A Song
09-When Winter Comes
10-All I Remember Is You
11-Out Of Nowhere
12-I Can't Afford To Dream
13-Comes Love
14-Go Fly A Kite
15-A Man And His Dream
16-Traffic Jam
17-Serenade To A Savage
18-Easy To Say
19-I'll Remember
20-Moonray
21-Melancholy Mood
22-Put That Down In Writing
23-Day In, Day Out
24-Two Blind Loves
CC1007-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1939) Vol.1 @320
CC1045-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1939) Vol.2 @320
(1939-40) - (1940)
TRACKS
01-The Last Two Weeks In July
02-Oh! Lady, Be Good
03-I Surrender, Dear
04-Many Dreams Ago
05-A Table In A Corner
06-If What You Say Is True
07-Without A Dream To My Name
08-Love Is Here
09-All Is Fun
10-All The Things You Are
11-You're A Lucky Guy
12-Shadows
13-I Didn't Know What Time It Was
14-Do I Love You
15-When Love Beckoned
16-Frenesi
17-Adios, Mariquita Linda
18-Gloomy Sunday
19-My Fantasy
20-A Deserted Farm
21-Don't Fall Asleep
22-Dreaming Out Loud
23-Now We Know
01-Mister Meadowlark
02-April In Paris
03-King For A Day
04-Special Delivery Stomp
05-Summit Ridge Drive
06-Keepin' Myself For You
07-Cross Your Heart
08-If It's You
09-Old, Old Castle In Scotland
10-Temptation
11-Chantez-Les Bas
12-Love Of My Life
13-A Handful Of Stars
14-Stardust
15-Marinela
16-Danza Lucumi
17-This Is Romance
18-What Is There To Say
19-Pyramid
20-You Forgot About Me
21-Whispers In The Night
22-Blues - Part 1
23-Blues - Part 2
CC1087-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1939-40)) @320
CC1127-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1940) @320
(1940-41) - (1941-42)
TRACKS
01-Who's Excited
02-Prelude In C Major
03-Dr. Livingstone I Presume
04-When The Quail Come Back To San Quentin
05-My Blue Heaven
06-Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
07-The Calypso
08-Beau Nights In Hotchkiss Corners
09-Concerto For Clarinet - Part 1
10-Concerto For Clarinet - Part 2
11-Dancing In The Dark
12-I Cover The Waterfront
13-Moonglow
14-Alone Together
15-If I Had You
16-Georgia On My Mind
17-Why Shouldn't I
18-It Had To Be You
19-Confessin'
20-Love Me A Little Little
21-Beyond The Blue Horizon
22-Don't Take Your Love From Me
01-This Time The Dream's On Me
02-Blues In The Night
03-Nocturne
04-Rockin' Chair
05-Through The Years
06-If I ilove again
07-Is It Taboo
08-I Ask The Stars
09-Beyond The Blue Horizon
10-Take Your Shoes Off, Baby
11-Make Love To Me
12-Solid Sam
13-Just Kiddin' Around
14-To A Broadway Rose
15-St. James Infirmary - Part 1
16-St. James Infirmary - Part 2
17-Deuces Wild
18-Dusk (Evensong)
19-Suite No. 8
20-Someone's Rocking My Dreamboat
21-I Don't Want To Walk Without You
22-Somebody Nobody Loves
23-Not Mine
CC1167-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1940-41) @320
CC1206-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1941-42) @320
(1942-45) - (1945)
TRACKS
01-Absent-Minded Moon
02-Hindustan
03-Carnival
04-Needlenose
05-Two In One Blues
06-Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child
07-Accentuate The Positive
08-Lady Day
09-Let's Take The Long Way Home
10-Jumpin' On The Merry-Go-Round
11-I'll Never Be The Same
12-Can't Help Lovin' That Man
13-'S Wonderful
14-Bedford Drive
15-The Graptown Grapple
16-The Sad Sack
17-September Song
18-Little Jazz
19-But Not For Me
20-Tea For Two
21-Summertime
22-Easy To Love
23-Time On My Hands
24-Tabu
01-A Foggy Day
02-These Foolish Things
03-Lucky Number
04-You Go To My Head
05-The Man I Love
06-I Could Write A Book
07-Thrill Of A Lifetime
08-Kasbah
09-Lament
10-Lucky Number
11-Love Walked In
12-Soon
13-Keepin' Myself For You
14-No One But You
15-Natch
16-That's For Me
17-They Can't Take That Away From Me
18-They Can't Take That Away From Me
19-Our Love Is Here To Stay
20-I Was Doin' Alright
21-Someone To Watch Over Me
22-Things Are Looking Up
23-The Maid With The Flaccid Air
CC1242-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1942-45) @320
CC1277-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1945) @320
(1945-46) - (1946-50)
TRACKS
01-No One But You
02-They Didn't Believe Me
03-Dancing On The Ceiling
04-I Can't Get Started
05-Just Floating Along
06-Don't Blame Me
07-Yolanda
08-I Can't Escape From You
09-But Not For Me
10-Scuttlebutt
11-The Gentle Grifter
12-Mysterioso
13-Hop, Skip And Jump
14-Let's Walk
15-Love Of My Life
16-Ghost Of A Chance
17-How Deep Is The Ocean
18-The Glider
19-The Hornet
20-I Got The Sun In The Morning
21-Along With Me
22-You Do Something To Me
23-In The Still Of The Night
24-Begin The Beguine
25-My Heart Belongs To Daddy
01-Night And Day
02-What Is This Thing Called Love
03-I've Got You Under My Skin
04-Get Out Of Town
05-For You, For Me, For Evermore
06-Changing My Tune
07-Love For Sale
08-They Can't Convince Me
09-Guilty
10-Anniversary Song
11-And So To Bed
12-Connecticut
13-Don't You Believe It Dear
14-It's The Same Old Dream
15-I Believe
16-When You're Around
17-The Man I Love
18-I Concentrate On You
19-Mood In Question
20-Rendezvous For Clarinet And Strings
21-Orinoco
22-Mucho De Nada
23-Love Is The Sweetest Thing
24-I Get A Kick Out Of You
CC1330-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1945-46) @FLAC
CC1368-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1946-50) @FLAC
(1950) - (1951-54)
TRACKS
01-There Must Be Somethin' Better Than Love
02-Nothin' From Nothin'
03-Love Walked In
04-So Easy
05-He's Gone Away
06-Foggy Foggy Dew
07-The Continental
08-I'll Remember April
09-Crumbum
10-The Shekomeko Shuffle
11-Count Every Star
12-If You Were Only Mine
13-I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
14-You're Mine, You!
15-I Love This Guy
16-Just Say I Love Her
17-Don't Worry 'Bout Me
18-It's A Long Way To Tipperary
19-Show Me The Way To Go Home
20-Jingle Bells
21-Where Or When
22-White Christmas
23-Autumn Leaves
24-Serenade In Blue
01-My Kinda Love
02-Dancing On The Ceiling
03-I Waited A Little Too Long
04-I May Hate Myself In The Morning
05-Travelin'
06-Where There's Smoke, There's Fire
07-My Little Nest Of Heavenly Blue
08-These Foolish Things
09-In The Still Of The Night
10-That Old Black Magic
11-I'll Be Seeing You
12-It Could Happen To You
13-They Can't Take That Away From Me
14-All The Things You Are
15-September Song
16-Besame Mucho
17-That Old Feeling
18-Tenderly
19-Stop And Go Mambo
20-Sequence In B Flat
21-I've Got A Crush On You
CC1397-Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1950) @FLAC
CC1413 Artie Shaw-Chronogical Classics (1951-54) @FLAC
BEN WEBSTER
(1944-46) - (1946-51) - (1953-54)
TRACKS
01-Woke Up Clipped
02-Teezol
03-'Nuff Said
04-The Horn (I Got Rhythm)
05-Dirty Deal
06-Don't Blame Me
07-I Surrender Dear
08-Tea For Two
09-Perdido
10-I Surrender Dear
11-Broke But Happy
12-Blues On The Bayou
13-Jumpin' With Judy
14-Blues On The Delta
15-Honeysuckle Rose
16-I Surrender Dear
17-Blue Skies
18-Kat's Fur
19-Blues In My Heart
20-Emaline
21-Am I Blue
22-Rose On The Rio Grande
01-Jeep Is Jumpin'
02-I Got It Bad & That Ain't Good
03-Dark Corners
04-Mister Brim
05-Frog And Mule
06-Spang
07-Doctor Keets
08-Park & Tilford Blues
09-As Long As I Live
10-All Alone
11-Blue Belles Of Harlem
12-Turn It Over
13-That Dit It
14-Best Friend Blues
15-Baby You Messed Up
16-Randall's Island
17-Old Folks
18-King's Riff
19-You're My Thrill
01-Hoot
02-Pouting
03-The Iron Hat
04-Pouting
05-Cotton Tail
06-Danny Boy
07-Bounce Blues
08-That's All
09-Pennies From Heaven
10-Tenderly
11-Jive At Six
12-Don't Get Around Much Anymore
13-Love's Away
14-You're Mine, You!
15-My Funny Valentine
16-Sophisticated Lady
17-Our Love Is Here To Stay
18-It Happens To Be Me
19-All Too Soon
20-Chelsea Bridge
21-Almost Like Being In Love
CC1017-Ben Webster-Chronogical Classics (1944-46) @320
CC1253-Ben Webster-Chronogical Classics (1946-51) @320
CC1458-Ben Webster-Chronogical Classics (1953-54) @FLAC
BENNIE MOTEN
(1923-27) - (1927-29)
TRACKS
01-Elephant's Wobble
02-Crawdad Blues
03-South
04-Vine Street Blues
05-Tulsa Blues
06-Goofy Dust
07-Baby Dear
08-She's Sweeter Than Sugar
09-South Street Blues
10-Sister Honky Tonk
11-As I Like It
12-Things Seem So Blue To Me
13-18th Street Strut
14-Kater Street Rag
15-Thick Up Stomp
16-Harmony Blues
17-Kansas City Shuffle
18-Yazoo Blues
19-White Lightnin' Blues
20-Muscle Shoals Blues
21-Midnight Mama
22-Missouri Wobble
23-Sugar
24-Dear Heart
01-The New Tulsa BLues
02-Baby Dear
03-12th Street Rag
04-Pass Out Lightly
05-Ding-Dong Blues
06-Moten Stomp
07-Justrite
08-Slow Motion
09-Tough Breaks
10-It's Hard To Laugh Or Smile
11-Sad Man Blues
12-Kansas City Breakdown
13-Trouble In Mind
14-Hot Water Blues
15-Get Low-Down Blues
16-She's No Trouble
17-South
18-Terrific Stomp
19-Let's Get It
20-Kansas City Squabble
21-Rite Tite
22-Moten's Blues
23-That's What I'm Talking About
CC0549-Bennie Moten-Chronogical Classics (1923-27) @320
CC0558-Bennie Moten-Chronogical Classics (1927-29) @320
(1929-30) - (1930-32)
TRACKS
01-That Certain Motion
02-It Won't Be Long
03-When Life Seems So Blue
04-Loose Like A Goose
05-Just Say It's Me
06-New Goofy Dust Rag
07-Rumba Negro (Spanish Stomp)
08-The Jones Law Blues
09-Band Box Shuffle
10-Small Black
11-Every Day Blues (Yo Yo Blues)
12-Boot It
13-Mary Lee
14-Rit-Dit-Ray
15-New Vine Street Blues
16-Sweetheart Of Yesterday
17-Won't You Be My Baby
18-I Wish I Could Be Blue
19-Oh! Eddie
20-That Too, Do
21-Mack's Rhythm
22-You Made Be Happy
23-Here Comes Marjorie
01-The Count
02-Liza Lee
03-Get Goin' (Get Ready To Love)
04-Professor Hot Stuff
05-When I'm Alone
06-New Moten Stomp
07-As Long As I Love You (Jeannette)
08-Somebody Stole My Gal
09-Now That I Need You
10-Bouncin' Round
11-Ya Got Love
12-I Wanna Be Around My Baby All The Time
13-Toby
14-Moten Swing
15-The Blue Room
16-Imagination
17-New Orleans
18-The Only Girl I Ever Loved
19-Milenberg Joys
20-Lafayette
21-Prince Of Wails
22-Two Times
CC0578-Bennie Moten-Chronogical Classics (1929-30) @320
CC0591-Bennie Moten-Chronogical Classics (1930-32) @320
BENNY CARTER
(1929-33) - (1933-36)
TRACKS
01-That's How I Feel Today
02-Six Or Seven Times
03-Goodbye Blues
04-Cloudy Skies
05-Got Another Sweetie Now
06-Bugle Call Rag
07-Dee Blues
08-Tell All Your Day Dreams To Me
09-Swing It
10-Synthetic Love
11-Six Bells Stampede
12-Love, You're Not The One For Me
13-Nocturne
14-Someone Stole Gabriel's Horn
15-Pastorale
16-Bugle Call Rag
17-Arabesque
18-Fanfare
19-Sweet Sorrow Blues
20-Mucic At Midnight
21-Sweet Sue - Just You
22-Air In D Flat
23-Donegal Cradle Song
01-Firebird
02-Music At Sunrise
03-How Come You Do Me Like You Do
04-Blue Interlude
05-I Never Knew
06-Once Upon A Time
07-Krazy Kapers
08-Devil's Holiday
09-Lonesome Nights
10-Symphony In Riffs
11-Blue Lou
12-Shoot The Works
13-Dream Lullaby
14-Everybody Shuffle
15-Synthetic Love
16-Swingin' At Maida Vale
17-Nightfall
18-Big Ben Blues
19-These Foolish Things
20-When Day Is Done
21-I've Got Two Lips
22-Just A Mood
23-Swingin' The Blues
CC0522-Benny Carte-Chronogical Classics (1929-33) @FLAC
CC0530-Benny Carter-Chronogical Classics (1933-36) @FLAC
(1936) - (1937-39)
TRACKS
01-Scandal In A Flat
02-Accent On Swing
03-You Understand
04-Gin And Jive
05-If I Could Only Read Your Mind
06-I Gotta Go
07-When Lights Are Low
08-Waltzing The Blues
09-Tiger Rag
10-Blue Interlude
11-Bugle Call Rag
12-Memphis Blues
13-When Lights Are Low
14-Some Of These Days
15-Gloaming
16-Poor Butterfly
17-Drop In Next Time You're Passing
18-The Man I Love
19-That's How The First Song Was Born
20-There'll Be Some Changes Made
21-Jingle Bells
22-Royal Garden Blues
23-Carry Me Back To Old Virginny
01-Gin and Jive
02-Nagasaki
03-There's a small hotel (Vocal)
04-There's a small hotel (Instr.)
05-I'm in the mood for swing
06-Rambling in C
07-Black Bottom
08-Rambler's Rhythim
09-New Street Swing
10-I'll never give in
11-Skip it
12-Lazy Afternoon
13-I ain't got nobody
14-Blues in my heart
15-Somebody loves me
16-MIdnight like the Blues
17-Pardon me, Pretty Baby
18-My Buddy
19-I'm coming, Virginia
20-Farewell Blues
21-Blue light blues
22-Plymouth Rock
23-Savoy Stampede
24-Melancholy Lullaby
CC0541-Benny Carter-Chronogical Classics (1936) @FLAC
CC0552-Benny Carter-Chronogical Classics (1937-39) @FLAC
(1939-40) - (1940-41)
TRACKS
01-Scandal in A Flat
02-When Lights are Low
03-The favor of a Fool
04-Riff Romp
05-Shufflebug Shuffle
06-Vagabond Dreams
07-Love's Got Me Down Again
08-More Than You Know
09-Sleep
10-Among My Souvenirs
11-Fish Fry
12-Slow Freight
13-Honey Bunny Boo
14-The Five Little Quints
15-Harmony in Harlem
16-Midnight Jamboree
17-Night Hop
18-Pom Pom
19-O.K. for Baby
20-Serenade to a Sarong
21-Smack
22-I Surrender, Dear
01-I Can't Belive Your In Love With Me
02-Joe Turner Blues
03-Beale Steet Blues
04-By The Watermelon Vine, Lindy Lou
05-The Last Kiss You Gave Me
06-Boogie Woogie Sugar Blues
07-I've Been In Love Before
08-All Of Me
09-The Very Thought Of You
10-Cocktails For Two
11-Takin' My Time
12-Cuddle Up, Huddle Up
13-Ev'ry Goodbye Ain't Gone
14-Bablu
15-There I've Said It Again
16-Midnight
17-My Favorite Blues
18-Lullaby To A Dream
19-What A Difference A Day Made
20-Sunday
21-Ill Wind
22-Back Bay Boogie
23-Tree Of Hope
CC0579-Benny Carter-Chronogical Classics (1939-40) @FLAC
CC0631-Benny Carter-Chronogical Classics (1940-41) @FLAC
(1943-46) - (1946-48)
TRACKS
01-Poinciana
02-Just A Baby's Prayer At Twilight
03-Hurry, Hurry!
04-Love For Sale
05-I Can't Escape From You
06-I'm Lost
07-I Can't Get Started
08-I Surrender, Dear
09-Daddy - O
10-A Good Deal
11-All Alone
12-Daddy Daddy
13-Malibu
14-Forever Blue
15-Prelude To A Kiss
16-Just You, Just Me
17-Jump Call
18-Patience And Fortitude
19-Diga Diga Doo
20-Who's Sorry Now
21-Some Of These Days
22-I'm The Caring Kind
23-Looking For A Boy
24-Rose Room
01-Melodrama In A V-Disc Record Room
02-I Can't Get Started
03-He's Funny That Way
04-Moonglow
05-Give Me Something To Remember You By
06-Lady Be Good
07-Deep Purple
08-Back Bay Boogie
09-Prelude To A Kiss
10-Re-Bop Boogie
11-Twelve O'Clock Jump
12-Your Conscience Tells You So
13-Mexican Hat Dance
14-Sweet Georgia Brown
15-Out Of My Way
16-What'll Be
17-Cadillac Slim
18-Baby You're Mine For Keeps
19-You'll Never Break My Heart Agian
20-Chilpanicingo
21-An Old Love Story
22-Reina (My Loveley Queen)
23-Let Us Drink A Toast Together
24-June Comes Around Every Year
25-Forever Blue
CC0923-Benny Carter-Chronogical Classics (1943-46) @FLAC
CC1043-Benny Carter-Chronogical Classics (1946-48) @FLAC
(1948-52) - (1952-54)
TRACKS
01-Happy Go Lucky You and Broken Hearted Me
02-I Don't Want It No More
03-Cotton Tail
04-Time Out for the Blues
05-Surf Board
06-You Are Too Beautiful
07-Roll with the Boogie
08-If I Can't Have You
09-Suspicious of My Woman
10-Don't Scream, Don't Shout
11-Isn't It Romantic
12-Some Other Spring
13-These Things You Left Me
14-Gone with the Wind
15-I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good
16-Long Ago and Far Away
17-I've Got the World on a String
18-'Round Midnight
19-Alone Together
20-Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered
21-Cocktails for Two
22-Key Largo
01-Lullaby In Blue
02-Rockin' Along (Rock Alone)
03-Cruisin'
04-I Wanna Go Home
05-Georgia On My Mind
06-You Belong To Me
07-Love Is Cynthia
08-Sunday Afternoon
09-Street Scene
10-Imaginiation
11-Pick Yourself Up
12-I Get A Kick Out Of You
13-I'll Be Around
14-Beautiful Love
15-Blue Star
16-Flamingo
17-With A Song In My Heart
18-Can't We Be Friends
19-Symphony
20-Sorry
CC1297-Benny Carter-Chronogical Classics (1948-52) @FLAC
CC1400-Benny Carter-Chronogical Classics (1952-54) @FLAC
(1954)
TRACKS
01-Moonglow
02-My One and Only Love
03-Our Love Is Here to Stay
04-This Can't Be Love
05-Tenderly
06-Unforgettable
07-Ruby
08-Moon Song
09-Laura
10-That Old Black Magic
11-Angel Eyes
12-The Song Is You
13-Marriage Blues
14-Just One of Those Things
CC1438-Benny Carter-Chronogical Classics (1954) @FLAC
BENNY GOODMAN
(1928-31) - 1931-33)
TRACKS
01-A Jazz Holiday (01-23-28)
02-Wolverine Blues (01-23-28)
03-Jungle Blues (06-04-28)
04-Room 1411 (Goin'To Town) (06-04-28)
05-Blue (06-04-28)
06-Shirt Tail Stomp (06-04-28)
07-That's A Plenty (06-13-28)
08-Clarinetitis (06-13-28)
09-After A While (08-13-29)
10-Muskrat Scramble (08-13-29)
11-He's Not Worth Your Tears (11-07-30)
12-Linda (11-07-30)
13-And Then Your Lips Met Mine (11-07-30)
14-Overnight (11-07-30)
15-If You Haven't Got A Girl (01-14-31)
16-I'm Happy When You're Happy (01-14-31)
17-You Didn't Have To Tell Me (01-14-31)
18-Falling In Love Again (01-14-31)
19-We Can Live On Love (02-05-31)
20-When Your Lover Has Gone (02-05-31)
21-99 Out Of A Hundred Wanna Be Loved (02-05-31)
22-Mine Yesterday, His Today (02-05-31)
01-What Have We Got to Do Tonight (but Dance)
02-Little Joe
03-It Looks Like Love
04-I Wanna Be Around My Baby All the Time
05-Slow But Sure
06-Pardon Me, Pretty Baby (Don't I Look Familiar to You)
07-What Am I Gonna Do For Lovin'
08-You Can't Stop Me from Lovin' You
09-Not That I Care
10-Help Yourself to Happiness
11-Love Letters in the Sand
12-I Don't Know Why (I Just Do)
13-I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues
14-Ain'tcha Glad
15-Dr. Heckle and Mr. Jibe
16-Texas Tea Party
17-Your Mother's Son-in-Law
18-Tappin' the Barrel
19-Keep On Doin' What You're Doin'
20-Riffin' the Scotch
21-Love Me or Leave Me
22-Why Couldn't It Be Poor Little Me
CC 0693-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1928-31) @FLAC
CC 0719-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1931-33) @FLAC
(1934-35) - (1935)
TRACKS
01-Georgia Jubilee
02-Junk Man
03-Ol' Pappy
04-Emaline
05-I Ain't Lazy -- I'm Just Dreaming
06-As Long As I Live
07-Moon Glow
08-Breakfast Ball
09-Take My Word
10-It Happens To The Best Of Friends
11-Nitwit Serenade
12-Bugle Call Rag
13-Learning
14-Stars Fell On Alabama
15-Solitude
16-I'm Getting Sentimental Over You
17-I'm A Hundred Per Cent For You
18-Cokey
19-Like A Bolt From The Blue
20-Music Hall Rag
21-Dixieland Band
22-Blue Moon
01-Throwin' Stones At The Sun
02-Down Home Rag
03-Singing A Happy Song
04-Clouds
05-I Was Lucky
06-Night Wind
07-Hunkadola
08-I'm Living In A Great Big Way
09-Hooray For Love
10-Dixieland Band
11-Japanese Sandman
12-You're A Heavenly Thing
13-Restless
14-Always
15-Get Rhythm In Your Feet (And Music In Your Soul)
16-Ballad In Blue
17-Blue Skies
18-Dear Old Southland
19-Sometimes I'm Happy
20-King Porter
21-(You Got Me In Between) The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
22-Jingle Bells
CC 0744-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1934-35) @320
CC 0769-Benny Goodman-{Chronolical Classics (1935) @320
(1935-36) - ( 1936) Vol.1
TRACKS
01-After You've Gone (07-13-35)
02-Body And Soul (07-13-35)
03-Who (07-13-35)
04-Someday, Sweetheart (07-13-35)
05-Santa Claus Came In The Spring (09-27-35)
06-Good-Bye (09-27-35)
07-Madhouse (09-27-35)
08-Sandman (11-22-35)
09-Yankee Doodle Never Went To Town (11-22-35)
10-No Other One (11-22-35)
11-Eeny Meeny Miney Mo (11-22-35)
12-Basin Street Blues (11-22-35)
13-If I Could Be With You (One Hour Tonight) (11-22-35)
14-When Buddha Smiles (11-22-35)
15-It's Been So Long (01-24-36)
16-Stompin' At The Savoy (01-24-36)
17-Goody-Goody (01-24-36)
18-Breakin' In A Pair Of Shoes (01-24-36)
19-Get Happy (03-20-36)
20-Christopher Columbus (03-20-36)
21-I Know That You Know (03-20-36)
22-Stardust (04-23-36)
23-You Can't Pull The Wool Over My Eyes (04-23-36)
01-The Glory Of Love
02-Remember
03-Walk, Jennie, Walk
04-China Boy
05-More Than You Know
06-All My Life
07-Oh, Lady Be Good
08-Nobody's Sweetheart
09-Too Good To Be True
10-House Hop
11-Sing Me A Sing Song (And Let Me Dance)
12-(I Would Do) Anything For You
13-These Foolish Things Remind Me Of You
14-In A Sentimental Mood
15-I've Found A New Baby
16-Swingtime In The Rockies
17-House Hop
18-There's A Small Hotel
19-You Turned The Tables On Me
20-Here's Love In Your Eyes
21-Pich Yourself Up
22-Down South Camp Meeting
CC 0789-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1935-36) @FLAC
CC 0817-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1936) Vol.1
@320
(1936) Vol.2 - (1936-37)
TRACKS
01-St. Louis Blues
02-Love Me Or Leave Me
03-Bugle Call Rag
04-Moonglow
05-Dinah
06-Exactly Like You
07-Vibraphone Blues
08-When A Lady Meets A Gentleman Down South
09-You're Giving Me A Song And A Dance
10-Organ Grinder's Swing
11-Peter Piper
12-Riffin' At The Ritz
13-Alexander's Ragtime Band
14-Somebody Loves Me
15-'tain't No Use
16-Bugle Call Rag
17-Jam Session
18-Goodnight My Love
19-Take Another Guess
20-Did You Mean It-
21-Sweet Sue, Just You
22-My Melancholy Baby
01-Tiger Rag
02-Stompin at the Savoy
03-Whispering
04-When You and I Were Young, Maggie
05-Gee! But You're Swell
06-Smoke Dreams
07-Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
08-He Ain't Got Rhythm
09-Never Should Have Told You
10-This Year's Kisses
11-You Can Tell She Comes from Dixie
12-Goodnight, My Love
13-I Want to Be Happy
14-Chloe
15-Rosetta
16-Ida, Sweet as Apple Cider
17-Tea for Two
18-Runnin' Wild
19-Peckin'
20-Can't We Be Friends
21-Sing, Sing Sing (Part 1)
22-Sing, Sing Sing (Part 2)
CC 0836-Benny Goodman -Chronogical Classic (1936) Vol.2 @320
CC 0858-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1936-37) @FLAC
(1937) - (1937-38)
TRACKS
01-Roll 'Em
02-When It's Sleepy-Time Down South
03-Afraid To Dream
04-Changes
05-Avalon
06-Handful Of Keys
07-The Man I Love
08-Smiles
09-Liza
10-Bob White
11-Sugar Foot Stomp
12-I Can't Give You Anything But Love, Baby
13-Minne The Moocher's Wedding Day
14-Let That Be A Lesson To You
15-Can't Teach My Old Heart New Tricks
16-I've Hitched My Wagon To A Star
17-Pop-Corn Man
18-Where Or When
19-Silhouetted In The Moonlight
20-Vieni, Vieni
21-You Took The Words Right Out Of My Heart
22-Mama, That Moon Is Here Again
23-Loch Lomond
01-Camel Hop (11-12-37)
02-True Confession (11-12-37)
03-Life Goes To A Party (11-12-37)
04-I'm A Ding Dong Daddy (From Dumas) (12-02-37)
05-It's Wonderful (12-02-37)
06-Thanks For The Memory (12-02-37)
07-Life Goes To A Party (12-02-37)
08-If Dreams Come True (12-03-37)
09-I'm Like A Fish Out Of Water (12-03-37)
10-Sweet Stranger (12-03-37)
11-Bei Mir Bist Du Schon - Part 1 (12-21-37)
12-Bei Mir Bist Du Schon - Part 2 (12-29-37)
13-Don't Be That Way (02-16-38)
14-One O'Clock Jump (02-16-38)
15-Please Be Kind (03-09-38)
16-Ti-Pi-Tin (03-09-38)
17-oooOO-Oh Boom! (03-09-38)
18-Always And Always (03-09-38)
19-Make Believe (03-09-38)
20-The Blue Room (03-09-38)
21-Sweet Lorraine (03-25-38)
22-The Blues In Your Flat (03-25-38)
23-The Blues In My Flat (03-25-38)
CC 0879-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1937) @FLAC
CC 0899 Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1937-38)
@FLAC
(1938) Vol.1 - (1938) Vol.2
TRACKS
01-Sugar
02-Dizzy Spells
03-It's the Dreamer in Me
04-Lullaby in Rhythm
05-I Never Knew
06-That Feeling is Gone
07-Sweet Sue - Just You
08-I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart
09-Feelin' High and Happy
10-Why'd Ya Make Me Fall in Love
11-Don't Wake Up My Heart
12-(I've Been) Saving Myself for You
13-Big John Special
14-My Melancholy Baby
15-Wrappin' it Up
16-What Goes On Here In My Heart
17-A Little Kiss at Twilight
18-The Flat Foot Floogee
19-I've Got a Date With a Dream
20-Could You Pass in Love
21-Blue Interlude
22-When I Go A-Dreamin'
01-You're A Sweet Little Headache
02-I Have Eyes
03-Margie
04-What Have You Got That Gets Me
05-Russian Lullaby
06-Opus 12
07-I Must Have That Man
08-Sweet Georgia Brown
09-'s Wonderful
10-Is That The Way To Treat A Sweetheart
11-I Had To Do It
12-You're Lovely, Madame
13-Bumble Bee Stomp
14-Ciribiribin
15-This Can't Be Love
16-Sing For Your Supper
17-Topsy
18-Smoke House Rhythm
19-I Must See Annie Tonight
20-Kinda Lonesome
21-My Honey's Lovin Arms
22-Farewell Blues
CC 0925-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1938) Vol.1 @FLAC
CC 0961-Bznny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1938) Vol.2 @FLAC
(1938-39) - (1939) Vol.1
TRACKS
01-It Had To Be You
02-Louise
03-Whispering
04-Bach Goes To Town
05-I'll Always Be In Love With Yo
06-Undecided
07-We'll Never Know
08-Good For Nothin' But Love
09-Pick-A-Rib -Part 1
10-Pick-A-Rib -Part 2
11-I Cried For You
12-I Know That You Know
13-Blue Lou
14-The Blues
15-Shut-Eye
16-Cuckoo In The Clock
17-And The Angels Sing
18-Sent For You Yesterday
19-Estrellita
20-A Home In The Clouds
21-Opus ¾
01-Show Your Linen, Miss Richards
02-The Lady's In Love With You
03-The Kingdom Of Swing
04-Rose Of Washington Square
05-The Siren's Song
06-Pick-A-Rib
07-You And Your Love
08-Who'll Buy My Bublitchki
09-There'll Be Some Changes Made
10-Jumpin' At The Woodside
11-Rendezvous Time In Paree
12-Comes Love
13-Stealin' Apples
14-Boy Meets Horn
15-Bolero
16-Untitled Blues
17-Stealin' Apples
18-Spring Song
19-Blue Orchids
20-Night And Day
21-What's New
22-One Sweet Letter From You
23-Down By The Old Mill Stream
CC 0990-Benny-goodman-Chronogical Classics (1938-39) @320
CC 1025-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1939) Vol.1 @FLAC
(1939) Vol.2 - (1939-40)
TRACKS
01-I Didn't Know What Time It Was
02-Love Never Went To College
03-Scatter-Brain
04-I've Been There Before
05-Flying Home
06-Rose Room
07-Stardust
08-Make With The Kisses
09-Heaven In My Arms
10-I Thought About You
11-Mozart Matriculater
12-Faithful Forever
13-Let's Dance
14-That Lucky Fellow
15-Bluebirds In The Moonlight
16-Memories Of You
17-Soft Winds
18-Seven Come Eleven
19-Darn That Dream
20-Peace, Brother!
21-Beyond The Moon
22-Honeysuckle Rose
23-Shivers
24-Ac-Dc Current
25-I'm Confessin'
01-Opus Local 802
02-Busy As A Bee
03-Board Meeting
04-Zaggin' With Zig
05-What's The Matter With Me
06-What'll They Think Of Next
07-Can't You Tell
08-Squeeze Me
09-How High The Moon
10-Let's All Sing Together
11-The Fable Of The Rose
12-Till Tom Special
13-Gone With What Wind
14-Shake Down The Stars
15-Be Sure
16-Yours Is My Heart Alone
17-The Sky Fell Down
18-It Never Entered My Mind
19-Once More
20-Buds Won't Bud
21-Devil May Care
22-I'm Nobody's Baby
23-Cocoanut Grove
24-The Sheik
25-Poor Butterfly
CC 1064-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1939) Vol.2 @320
CC 1098-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1939-40) @FLAC
(1940) - (1940-41)
TRACKS
01-I Can't Love You Any Anymore
02-The Hour Of Parting
03-Ev'ry Sunday Afternoon
04-Crazy Rhythm
05-I Surrender, Dear
06-Boy Meets Goy
07-Who Cares
08-The Moon Won't Walk
09-Just Like Taking Candy From A Baby
10-Mister Meadowlark
11-I Can't Love You Any More
12-Six Appeal
13-These Foolish Things
14-Good Enough To Keep
15-I Can't Resist You
16-Dreaming Out Loud
17-Li' Boy Love
18-Nostalgia
19-Wholly-Cats
20-Royal Garden Blues
21-As Long As I Live
22-Benny's Bugle
01-Nobody
02-The Man I Love
03-Henderson Stomp
04-Benny Rides Again
05-Taking A Chance On Love
06-Cabin In The Sky
07-Frenesi
08-Hard To Get
09-These Things You Left Me
10-Superman
11-More Than You Know
12-Moonlight On The Ganges
13-Breakfast Fued
14-I Can't Give You Anything But Love
15-Gilly (Gone With What Draft)
16-Yes, My Darling Daughter
17-I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
18-Somebody Stole My Gal
19-I Left My Heart In Your Hand
20-Let The Door Knob Hitcha
21-I Hear A Rhapsody
22-It's Always You
CC 1131-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1940) @320
CC 1154-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1940-41) @320
(1941) Vol.1 & 2
TRACKS
01-corn silk
02-birds of a feather
03-breakfast feud
04-on the alamo
05-i found a new baby
06-gone with what draft
07-i'm not complainin'
08-time on my hands
09-you're dangerous
10-the mem'ry of a rose
11-this is new
12-jenny
13-perfidia
14-bewitched
15-lazy river
16-scarecrow
17-yours
18-you lucky people you
19-afraid to say hello
20-oh look at me now
21-take it
22-my sister and i
23-solo flight
01-Blues In B
02-Waitin' For Benny
03-A Smo-O-O-Oth One
04-Good Enough To Keep (Air Mail Special)
05-Amapola
06-Intermezzo
07-Fiesta In Blue
08-Cherry
09-Good Evenin', Good Lookin'!
10-Something New
11-Air Mail Special
12-I Found A Million Dollar Baby
13-Don't Be That Way
14-When The Sun Comes Out
15-Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
16-Tuesday At Ten
17-Soft As Spring
18-Down, Down, Down
19-La Rosita
20-From One Love To Another
21-Anything
22-The Count
23-Pound Ridge
CC 1202-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1941) Vol.1
@320
CC 1236-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1941) Vol.2 @FLAC
(1941) Vol.3 - (1941-42)
TRACKS
01-Elmer's Tune
02-Birth Of The Blues
03-Birth Of The Blues
04-Clarinet A La King
05-My Old Flame
06-I See A Million People
07-How Deep Is The Ocean
08-The Earl
09-How Deep Is The Ocean
10-The Earl
11-'tis Autumn
12-That's The Way It Goes
13-Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love)
14-Caprice Xxiv Paganini
15-I Got It Bad
16-My Old Flame
17-Clarinet A La King
18-I'm Here
19-How Deep Is The Ocean
20-Shady Lady Bird
21-Buckle Down, Winsocki
22-Roll 'em, Pt. 1
23-Roll 'em, Pt. 2
01-Shady Lady Bird
02-Buckle Down, Winsocki
03-Buckle Down, Winsocki
04-Let's Do It
05-Clarinet A La King
06-I'll Get By
07-If I Had You
08-Limehouse Blues
09-Somebody Else Is Taking My Place
10-Somebody Nobody Loves
11-How Long Has This Been Going On
12-That Did It, Marie
13-Winter Weather
14-Ev'rything I Love
15-Someone's Rocking My Dreamboat
16-Let's Give Love A Chance
17-Not Mine
18-Not A Care In The World
19-You Don't Know What Love Is
20-Blues In The Night
21-Where Or When
22-On The Sunny Side Of The Street
23-Jersey Bounce
24-The Lamp Of Memory (Incertidumbre)
CC 1271-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1941) Vol.3 @FLAC
CC 1303-Benny goodman-Chronogical Classics (1941-42) @FLAC
(1942) - (1942-44)
TRACKS
01-If You Build a Better Mousetrap
02-At the Darktown Strutters' Ball
03-When the Roses Bloom Again
04-Jersey Bounce
05-When the Roses Bloom Again
06-A Zoou Suit
07-Tangerine
08-A String of Pearls
09-My Little Cousin
10-Ramona
11-The Wang-Wang Blues
12-The World Is Waiting for the Sunrise (7 version)
13-The World Is Waiting for the Sunrise (4 version)
14-The Way You Look Tonight
15-St. Louis Blues
16-Before (Rachmaninoff Special)
17-I Threw a Kiss in the Ocean
18-We'll Meet Again
19-Full Moon
20-There Won't Be a Shortage on Love
21-Peter and the Wolf
22-You're So Easy to Dance With
23-All I Need Is You
24-I've Got a Gal in Kalamazoo
25-Take Me
01-All I Need Is You
02-I've Gor a Girl in Kakamazoo
03-Take Me
04-Serenade in Blue
05-Idaho
06-Six Flats Unfurnished
07-Why Don't You Do Right
08-After You've Gone
09-Dearly Beloved
10-I'm Old Fashioned
11-Let's Say a Prayer
12-Mission to Moscow
13-Three Little Words
14-Dinah
15-Henderson Stomp
16-Limehouse Blues
17-Ten Days With Baby
18-Rachel's Dream
19-All the Cats Join In
20-After You've Gone
21-Poor Butterfly
22-The World Is Waiting for the Sunrise
CC 1324 Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1942) @FLAC
CC 1335 Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1942-44) @FLAC
(1944-45) - (1945) Vol.1
TRACKS
01-After You've Gone
02-Goodbye Sue
03-There'll Be a Jubilee
04-These Foolish Things
05-Hallelujah
06-Sweet Georgia Brown
07-Sheik of Araby
08-Untitled (Slipped disc)
09-Rose Room
10-Just One of Those Things
11-Rachel's Dream
12-Let's Fall in Love
13-Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
14-After You've Gone
15-Only Another Boy and Girl
16-Rachel's Dream
17-Only Another Boy and Girl
18-After You've Gone
19-Slipped Disc
20-Oomph Fah Fah
21-She's Funny That Way
22-Body and Soul (Sextet version)
23-Body and Soul (Trio version)
01-You Brought a New Kind of Love to Me
02-Close as Pages in a Book
03-Sweetheart of All My Dreams
04-Ev'ry Time
05-Two Little Fishes and Five Loaves of Bread
06-Clarinade
07-Gotta Be This or That
08-Love Walked In
09-Love Walked In
10-June Is Bustin' Out All Over
11-Gotta Be This or That, Part 1
12-Gotta Be This or That, Part 2
13-Gotta Be This or That
14-Rachel's Dream
15-Just One of Those Things
16-Clarinade
17-June Is Bustin' Out All Over
18-Ain't Misbehavin'
19-It's Only a Paper Moon
20-My Head Says Yes
21-How Little We Know
22-I'm Gonna Love That Guy
CC 1345 Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1944-45) @FLAC
CC 1355 Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1945) Vol.1 @FLAC
(1945 Vol.2 - (1946)
TRACKS
01-Just You, Just Me
02-Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
03-Tiger Rag
04-Shine
05-My Guy's Come Back
06-That's All That Matters
07-Ain't Misbehavin'
08-I Got Rhythm
09-I Got Rhythm [12_ version]
10-Fishin' for the Moon
11-Give Me the Simple Life
12-Liza [with Bass]
13-Liza
14-China Boy
15-My Daddy Rocks Me
16-Symphony
17-Lucky [You're Right I'm Wrong]
18-Give Me the Simple Life
19-Fascinating Rhythm
20-I Wish I Could Tell You
21-Lucky [You're Right I'm Wrong]
22-Rattle and Roll
23-Sweet I've Gotten on You
01-Exactly Like You
02-I Want to Be Loved
03-Oh, Lady Be Good
04-Come to Baby, Do
05-Who's Sorry Now
06-Sweetheart
07-It's the Talk of the Town
08-Swing Angel
09-On the Alamo
10-I Don't Know Enough About You
11-All the Cats Join In
12-Don't Be a Baby, Baby
13-Oh Baby, Part 1
14-Oh Baby, Part 2
15-Blue Skies
16-I Aint Mad at Nobody
17-Pity the Poor Lobster
18-Love Doesn't Grow on Trees
19-Fly by Night
20-A Kiss in the Night
21-For You, for Me, for Evermore
22-Put That Kiss Back
23-My Blue Heaven
CC 1366 Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1945 Vol.2 @FLAC
CC 1375 Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1946) @FLAC
(1946-47) - (1947) Vol.1
TRACKS
01-Put That Kiss Back Where You Found It
02-Benjie's Bubble
03-Hora Stacato
04-Poor Butterfly
05-That's The Beginning Of The End
06-Man Here Plays Fine Piano
07-A Gal In Calico
08-I'll Always Be In Love With You
09-Honeysuckle Rose
10-Lonely Moments
11-It Takes Time
12-Moon-Faced, Starry-Eyed
13-Whistle Blues
14-Moon-Faced, Starry-Eyed
15-Sweet Georgia Brown
16-I'll Always Be In Love With You
17-Sweet Lorraine
18-St. Louis Blues
19-I Know That You Know
20-I Can't Get Started
21-The Lonesome Road
22-Fine And Dandy
23-The Bannister Slide
24-Eight, Nine And Ten
25-I Never Knew
01-Mean to Me
02-Puttin' on the Ritz
03-I Never Knew
04-Lazy River
05-The Bannister Slide
06-Benny's Boogie
07-How High the Moon
08-Music Maestro Please
09-Makin' Whoopee
10-I Want to Be Loved
11-Mahzel
12-Have You Ever Been Told
13-Tattle Tale
14-I Apologize
15-There Them Eyes
16-Happy Blues
17-Eight, Nine and Ten, Part 1
18-Eight, Nine and Ten, Part 2
19-The Best Things in Life Are Free
20-Dizzy Fingers
21-Chicago
22-Cherokee
23-The Madis of Cadiz
24-Love Is Just Around the Corner
25-I Know That You Know
CC 1385 Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1946-47) @FLAC
CC 1396 Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1947) Vol.1 @FLAC
(1947) Vol.2 - (1947-48)
TRACKS
01-Hi 'Ya Sophie
02-Baby Have You Got A Little Love To Spare
03-Nagasaki
04-The Freedom Train
05-The Varsity Drag
06-Gonna Get A Girl
07-On A Slow Boat To China
08-Sweet And Lovely
09-Ooh! Look-There, Ain't She Pretty
10-Back In Your Own Backyard
11-Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams
12-Blue
13-After Hours
14-All I Do Is Dream Of You
15-I'll Never Be The Same
16-Bye Bye Pretty Baby
17-Shoe Shine Boy
18-At Sundown
19-When You're Smiling
20-All I Do Is Dream Of You
21-Stompin' At The Savoy
22-You Turned The Tables On Me
01-Keep Me in Mind
02-Shirley Steps Out
03-For Every Man There's a Woman
04-Give Me Those Good Old Days
05-I'm in a Crying Mood
06-High Falutin'
07-That's a Plenty
08-Henderson Stomp
09-You Took Advantage of Me
10-Behave Yourself
11-I Hate to Lose You
12-Muskrat Ramble
13-Am I Blue_
14-The Blues Jumped Up and Got Me
15-Beyond the Sea
16-Darn That Dream
17-The World Is Waiting for the Sunrise
18-The Record Ban Blues
19-Mary's Idea
20-Bye Bye Blues
21-Benny's Bop
22-Blue Views
23-I Can't Give You Anything but Love, Baby
24-There's a Small Hotel
CC 1407 Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1947) Vol.2 @FLAC
CC 1418 Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1947-48) @FLAC
(1948-49) - (1949-51)
TRACKS
01-Stealin' Apples
02-Undercurrent Blues
03-Undercurrent Blues
04-Ma Belle Marguerite
05-Shishkabop
06-Having a Wonderful Wish
07-That Wonderful Girl of Mine
08-It Isn't Fair
09-Fresh Fish
10-The Hucklebuck
11-Trees
12-Don't Worry 'Bout Me
13-Bop Hop
14-Trees
15-Dreazag
16-Bedlam
17-There's a Small Hotel
18-Oo Bla Dee
19-Blue Lou
20-Fiesta Time
21-Egghead
22-Little Girl Don't Cry
23-Why Don't We Do This More Often_
01-Brother Bill (10-27-49)
02-Spin A Record (10-27-49)
03-I Had Someone Else Before I Had You (10-27-49)
04-You're Always There (10-27-49)
05-Oh Babe (10-10-50)
06-You're Gonna Lose Your Gal (10-10-50)
07-Walkin' With The Blues (10-10-50)
08-Lullaby Of The Leaves (11-24-50)
09-Then You've Never Been Blue (11-24-50)
10-Walkin (11-24-50)
11-Temptation Rag (11-24-50)
12-China Boy (04-01-50)
13-Body And Soul (04-01-51)
14-Runnin' Wild (04-01-51)
15-On The Sunny Side Of The Street (04-01-51)
16-After You've Gone (04-01-51)
17-Basin Street Blues (04-01-51)
18-Rose Room (04-01-51)
19-Honeysuckle Rose (04-01-51)
20-I Found A New Baby (04-01-51)
21-One O'clock Jump (04-01-51)
CC 1425 Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1948-49) @FLAC
CC 1436-Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1949-51) @FLAC
(1951-52)
TRACKS
01-Down South Camp Meetin'
02-Mean To Me
03-South Of The Border
04-Muskrat Ramble
05-Lulu's Back In Town
06-Stardust
07-Wrappin' It Up
08-King Porter Stomp
09-Farewell Blues
10-Toodle-Lee-Yoo-Doo
11-When Buddha Smiles
12-Sunrise Serenade
13-Moonglow
14-Georgia On My Mind
15-I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues
16-I Didn't Know What Time It Was
17-Goodbye
18-Embraceable You
19-Lover, Come Back To Me
20-If I Had You
21-I'm Gonna Sit Right Down
....And Write Myself A Letter
CC 1450 Benny Goodman-Chronogical Classics (1951-52) @FLAC
BENNY MORTON
(1934-45)
TRACKS
01-Get Goin'
02-Fare-Thee-Well To Harlem
03-Tailor Made
04-The Gold Digger's Song
05-Where Or When
06-Liza
07-Once In A While
08-Sliphorn Outing
09-My Old Flame
10-Conversing In Blue
11-The Sheik Of Araby
12-Limehouse Blues
13-Boogie
14-Williphant Willie
15-Stardust
16-Chicken At The Chester
CC 0906-Benny Morton-Chronogical Classics (1934-45) @320
BERYL BOOKER
(1946-52)
TRACKS
01-Low Ceiling
02-Oops! My Lady
03-I Only Have Eyes for You
04-Don't Blame Me
05-One for the Road
06-Easy to Love
07-You're Changed
08-I Can Dream, Can't I
09-Someone to Watch over Me
10-That Old Black Magic
11-They Can't Take That Away from Me
12-I Wished on the Moon
13-What Have I to Live For
14-Man with a Horn
15-A Handful of Stars
16-Moonlight Saving Time
17-Where Were You
18-You Better Go Now
19-Let's Fall in Love
20-Darn That Dream
21-Remember Me
22-But Beautiful
23-Stay as Sweet as You Are
24-Love Is the Thing
25-Why Do I Love You
26-When a Woman Loves a Man
CC 1415-Beryl Booker-Chronological Classics (1946-52) @FLAC
(1953-54)
TRACKS
01-Thou Swell
02-Ebony
03-Polka Dots and Moonbeams
04-That Old Gang of Mine
05-Symphony
06-Booker T.
07-An Old Piano Plays the Blues
08-One for My Baby
09-Paris Medley
10-Cheek to Cheek
11-Makin' Whoopee
12-I Should Care
13-Beryl Booker's Byased Blues
14-Tenderly
15-Body and Soul
16-Night and Day
17-My Funny Valentine
18-My Ideal
19-I Don't Know Why
CC1442-Beryl Booker-Chronological Classics (1953-54) @FLAC
BESSIE SMITH
(1923) - (1923-24)
TRACKS
01-Downhearted Blues
02-Gulf Coast Blues
03-Aggravatin' Papa
04-Beale Street Mama
05-Baby Won't You Please Come Home
06-Oh Daddy, You Won't Have No Mama At All
07-Tain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do
08-Keeps On A-Rainin' (Papa, He Can't Make No Time)
09-Mama's Got The Blues
10-Outside Of That
11-Bleeding Hearted Blues
12-Lady Luck Blues
13-Yodling Blues
14-Midnight Blues
15-If You Don't Know I Don't Know Who Will
16-Nobody In Town Can Bake
....A Sweet Jelly Roll Like Mine
17-Jailhouse Blues
18-St. Louis Gal
19-Sam Jones Blues
20-Graveyard Dream Blues
21-Cemetery Blues
22-Far Away Blues
23-I'm Going Back To My Used To Be
01-Whoa, Tillie, Take Your Time
02-My Sweetie Went Away
03-Any Woman's Blues
04-Chicago Bound Blues
05-Mistreatin' Daddy
06-Frosty Mornin' Blues
07-Haunted House Blues
08-Eavesdropper's Blues
09-Easy Come, Easy Go Blues
10-Sorrowful Blues
11-Pinchbacks, Take 'em Away
12-Rockin' Chair Blues
13-Ticket Agent, Ease Your Window Down
14-Boweavil Blues
15-Hateful Blues
16-Frankie Blues
17-Moonshine Blues
18-Lou'siana Low Down Blues
19-Mountain Top Blues
20-Work House Blues
21-House Rent Blues
22-Salt Water Blues
23-Rainy Weather Blues
CC 0761-Bessie Smith-Chronogical Classics (1923) @FLAC
CC 0787-Bessie Smith-Chronogical Classics (1923-24) @FLAC
(1924-25) - (1927-28)
TRACKS
01-Weeping Willow Blues
02-The Bye Bye Blues
03-Sing Sing Prison Blues
04-Follow the Deal on Down
05-Sinful Blues
06-Woman's Trouble Blues
07-Love Me Daddy Blues
08-Dying Gambler's Blues
09-The St. Louis Blues
10-Reckless Blues
11-Sobbin' Hearted Blues
12-Cold in Hand Blues
13-You've Been a Good Old Wagon
14-Cake Walkin' Babies (From Home)
15-The Yellow Dog Blues
16-Soft Pedal Blues
17-Dixie Flyer Blues
18-Nashville Woman's Blues
19-Careless Love Blues
20-J.C. Holmes Blues
21-I Ain't Gonna Play No Second Fiddle
22-He's Gone Blues
23-Nobody's Blues but Mine
24-I Ain't Got Nobody
01-After You've Gone
02-Alexander's Ragtime Band
03-Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)
04-There'll Be a Hot Time in the Old Town Tonight
05-Trombone Cholly
06-Send Me to the 'lectric Chair
07-Them's Graveyard Words
08-Hot Springs Blues
09-Sweet Mistreater
10-Lock and Key
11-Mean Old Bed Bug Blues
12-A Good Man Is Hard to Find
13-Homeless Blues
14-Looking for My Man Blues
15-Dyin' By the Hour
16-Foolish Man Blues
17-Thinking Blues
18-Pickpocket Blues
19-I Used to Be Your Sweet Mama
20-I'd Rather Be Dead and Buried in My Grave
21-Standin' in the Rain Blues
22-It Won't Be You
23-Spider Man Blues
CC 0812-Bessie Smith-Chronogical Classics (1924-25) @FLAC
CC 0870-Bessie Smith-Chronogical Classics (1927-28) @FLAC
(1925-27)
TRACKS
01-My Man Blues
02-New Gulf Coast Blues
03-Florida Bound Blues
04-At the Christmas Ball
05-I've Been Mistreated and I Don't Like It
06-Red Mountain Blues
07-Golden Rule Blues
08-Lonesome Desert Blues
09-Them ''Has Been'' Blues
10-Squeeze Me
11-What's the Matter Now
12-I Want Ev'ry Bit of It
13-Jazzbo Brown From Memphis Town
14-The Gin House Blues
15-Money Blues
16-Baby Doll
17-Hard Driving Papa
18-Lost Your Head Blues
19-Hard Time Blues
20-Honey Man Blues
21-One and Two Blues
22-Young Woman's Blues
23-Preachin' the Blues
24-Back Water Blues
CC 0843-Bessie Smith-Chronogical Classics (1925-27) @FLAC
(1928-29) - (1929-33)
TRACKS
01-Empty Bed Blues -Part 1 (03-20-28)
02-Empty Bed Blues -Part 2 (03-20-28)
03-Put It Right Here (03-20-28)
04-Yes Indeed He Do (08-23-28)
05-Devil'sGonna Get You (08-23-28)
06-You Ought To Be Ashamed (08-23-28)
07-Washwoman's Blues (08-24-28)
08-Slow And Easy Man (08-24-28)
09-Poor Man's Blues (08-24-28)
10-Please Help Me Get Him Off My Mind (08-24-28)
11-Me And My Gin (08-24-28)
12-I'm Wild About That Thing (05-08-29)
13-You;'ve Got To Give Me Some (05-08-29)
14-Kitchen Man (05-08-29)
15-I've Got What It Takes (05-15-29)
16-Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out (05-12-29)
17-St. Louis Blues -Part 1 (06-24-29)
18-St. Louis Blues -Part 2 (06-24-29)
19-St. Louis Blues -Part 3 (06-24-29)
20-St. Louis Blues -Part 4 (06-24-29)
21-Take It Right Back (07-25-29)
22-He's Got Me Goin' (08-20-29)
23-It Makes My Love Come Down (08-20-29)
01-Wasted Life Blues
02-Dirty No-Gooder's Blues
03-Blue Spirit Blues
04-Worn Out Papa Blues
05-You Don't Understand
06-Don't Cry Baby
07-Keep It To Yourself
08-New Orleans Hop Scop Blues
09-See If I'll Care
10-Baby Have Pity On Me
11-On Revival Day
12-Moan, You Moaners
13-Hustlin' Dan
14-Black Mountain Blues
15-In The House Blues
16-Long Old Road
17-Blue Blue
18-Shipwreck Blues
19-Need A Little Sugar In My Bowl
20-Safety Mama
21-Do Your Duty
22-Gimme A Pigfoot
23-Take Me For A Buggy Ride
24-I'm Down In The Dumps
CC 0897-Bessie Smith-Chronogical Classics (1928-29) @FLAC
CC 0977-Bessie Smith-Chronogical Classics (1929-33) @FLAC
BIG JOE TURNER
(1941-46) - (1946-47)
TRACKS
01-Nobody in Mind
02-Somebody's Got to Go
03-Ice Man
04-Chewed Up Grass
05-Rocks in My Bed
06-Blues on Central Avenue
07-Goin' to Chicago Blues
08-Sun Risin' Blues
09-Blues in the Night
10-Cry Baby Blues
11-It's the Same Old Story
12-Rebecca
13-Little Bitty Gal's Blues
14-I Got a Gal (For Every Day in the Week)
15-S.K. Blues - Part 1
16-S.K. Blues - Part 2
17-Johnson and Turner Blues
18-Watch That Jive
19-Howlin' Winds
20-Doggin' the Blues (Low Dog Blues)
21-Miss Brown Blues
22-I Got My Discharge Papers
01-My Gal's A Jockey
02-I'm Still In The Dark
03-I Got Love For Sale
04-Sunday Morning Blues
05-Mad Blues
06-It's A Lowdown Dirty Shame
07-I'm Still In The Dark
08-Miss Brown Blues
09-Sally Zu-Zaz
10-Rock O' Gibraltar
11-Milk And Butter Blues
12-That's What Really Hurts
13-I'm In Sharp When I Hit The Coast
14-New Ooh Wee Baby Blues
15-Around The Clock Blues - Part 1
16-Around The Clock Blues - Part 2
17-Morning Glory
18-Nobody In Mind
19-Low Down Dog
20-Back Breaking Blues
21-Empty Pocket Blues
22-Roll 'Em Pete
23-Ice Man Blues
CC 0940-Big Joe Turner-Chronogical Classics (1941-46) @FLAC
CC 1034-Big Joe Turner-Chronogical Classics (1946-47) @FLAC
(1947-48) - (1949-50)
TRACKS
01-Nobody In Mind
02-Lucille, Lucille
03-Rocks In My Bed
04-Careless Love
05-Last Goodbye Blues
06-Whistle Stop Blues
07-Hollywood Bed (Cherry Red Blues)
08-Howlin' Winds
09-Roll 'Em Boys (I Got A Gal)
10-Kansas City Blues
11-Riding Blues (Jockey Blues)
12-Playful Baby
13-Radar Blues
14-Trouble Blues
15-Wine-O-Baby
16-B&O Blues
17-Christmas Date Boogie
18-Tell Me Pretty Baby
19-Old Piney Brown's Gone
20-Baby, Won't You Marry Me
01-Messin' Around
02-Mardi Gras Boogie
03-My Heart Belongs to You
04-So Many Women Blues
05-I Don't Dig It
06-Rainy Weather Blues
07-Feelin' So Sad
08-Boogie Woogie Baby
09-Married Woman Blue
10-Moody Baby
11-Wish I Had a Dollar
12-Fuzzy Wuzzy Honey
13-Adam Bit the Apple
14-Still in the Dark
15-Life Is Just a Card Game
16-Jumpin' at the Jubilee
17-Story to Tell
18-Jumpin' Tonight (Midnight Rocking)
19-Lucille
20-Love My Baby (Little Bitty Baby)
21-Blues Jumped the Rabbit
22-The Sun Is Shining
CC 1094-Big Joe Turner-Chronogical Classics (1947-48) @FLAC
CC 1180-Big Joe Turner-Chronogical Classics (1949-50) @FLAC
BILL COLEMAN
(1951-52) - (1952-53)
TRACKS
01-Bing Bang Blues
02-Eden Roc
03-Moi j'ai garde
04-Le marchand d'oiseaux
05-Lester Leaps In
06-Pennies From Heaven
07-Ca marche
08-Telle que je suis
09-Arc en ciel
10-Lady Bird
11-Jumping At Pleyel
12-Si jolie
13-The Blues Jumped And Got Me
14-I'm Comin' Virginia
15-Come On A My House
16-Tenderly
17-St. Louis Blues - Part 1
18-St. Louis Blues - Part 2
19-Tea For Two
20-Drum Face
21-Muskrat Ramble
22-Black And Blue
23-St. James Infirmary
01-Out Of Nowhere
02-The Sheik
03-Royal Garden Blues
04-One O'Clock Jump
05-Ghost Of A Chance
06-Knuckle Head
07-Baby Won't You Please Come Home
08-In My Solitude
09-Red Top
10-Perdido
11-When The Saints Go Marching In
12-Royal Garden Blues
13-Mood Indigo
14-Lover
15-I Surrender, Dear
16-Old Maid Blues
17-St. Louis Blues
CC 1339-Bill Coleman-Chronogical Classics (1951-52) @FLAC
CC 1381-Bill Coleman-Chronogical Classi cs (1952-53) @FLAC
BILL COX
(1929-30)
TRACKS
01-In The Big Rock Candy Mountains - No. 2
02-California Blues
03-Nigger Loves A Watermelon
04-The Moonshine In The Hills
05-Jackson County
06-Daddy And Home
07-My Old Pal
08-Back Home In Tennessee
09-Go Long Mule (Parody)
10-When We Meet On That Beautiful Shore
11-She'll Be Comin' 'round The Mountain No.2
12-Hungry Hash House Blues
13-The Death Of Frank Bowen
14-When We Sing Of Home
15-I Love The Jailor's Daughter
16-Guitar Blues
17-Alabama Blues
18-It Won't Happen Again
19-My Rough And Rowdy Ways
20-My Old Log Cabin Home
21-Since We Landed Over Here
22-The Yodeling Cowboy
23-Cause All My Good Times Are Taken Away
24-The Handcar Yodel
CC2960 - Bill Cox (1929-30) @320
BILLIE HOLIDAY
(1933-37) - (1939-40)
1937
01-Your Mother's Son_In_Law
02-Riffin' The Scotch
03-Did I Remember
04-No Regrets
05-Summertime
06-Billie's Blues
07-A Fine Romance
08-I Can't Pretend
09-One, Two, Button Your Shoe
10-Let's Call A Heart A Heart
11-One Never Knows, Does One
12-I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
13-If My Heart Could Only Talk
14-Please Keep Me In Your Dreams
15-Where Is The Sun
16-Let's Call The Whole Thing Off
17-They Can't Take That Away From Me
18-Don't Know If I'm Comin' Or Goin'
19-Me, Myself And I
20-A Sailboat In The Moonlight
21-Born To Love
22-Without Your Love
23-Getting Some Fun Out Of Life
24-Who Wants Love
1939
01-Trav'lin' All Alone
02-He's Funny That Way
03-Now They Call It Swing
04-On The Sentimental Side
05-Back In Your Own Back Yard
06-When A Woman Loves A Man
07-You Go To My Head
08-The Moon Looks Down And Laughs
09-If I Were You
10-Forget It You Can
11-Having Myself A Time
12-Says My Heart
13-I Wish I Had You
14-I'm Gonna Lock My Heart (And Throw Away The Key)
15-Any Old Time
16-The Very Thought Of You
17-I Can't Get Started
18-I've Got A Date With A Dream
19-You Can't Be Main (And Someone Else's Too)
20-That's All I Ask Of You
21-Dream Of Life
22-You're Too Lovely To Last
23-Under A Blue Jungle Moon
24-Everything Happens For The Best
CC 0582-Chronogical Classics (1933_37) @FLAC
CC 0592-Chronogical Classics (1937_39) @FLAC
(1939-40) - (1940-42)
1940
01-Why Did I Always Depend On You
02-Long Gone Blues
03-Strange Fruit
04-Yesterdays
05-Fine And Mellow
06-I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues
07-Some Other Spring
08-Our Love Is Different
09-Them There Eyes
10-Swing, Brother, Swing
11-Night And Day
12-The Man I Love
13-You're Just A No Account
14-You're A Lucky Guy
15-Ghost Of Yesterday
16-Body And Soul
17-What Is This Going To Get Us
18-Falling In Love Again
19-I'm Pulling Through
20-Tell Me More
21-Laughing At Life
22-Time On My Hands
1942
01-I'm All For You
02-I Hear Music
03-It's The Same Old Story
04-Practice Makes Perfect
05-St. Louis Blues
06-Loveless Love
07-Let's Do It
08-Georgia On My Mind
09-Romance In The Dark
10-All Of Me
11-I'm In A Low_Down Groove
12-God Bless The Child
13-Am I Blue
14-Solitude
15-Jim
16-I Cover The Waterfront
17-Love Me Or Leave Me
18-Gloomy Sunday
19-Wherever You Are
20-Mandy Is Two
21-It's A Sin To Tell A Lie
22-Until The Real Thing Comes Along
23-Trav'lin' Light
CC 0601-Chronogical Classics (1939_40) @FLAC
CC 0680-Chronogical Classics (1940_42) @FLAC
(1944) - (1945-48)
1944
01-I Love My Man
02-Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me
03-I'll Get By
04-How Am I To Know
05-My Old Flame
06-I'll Get By
07-I Cover The Waterfront
08-I'll Be Seeing You
09-I'm Yours
10-Embraceable You
11-As Time Goes By
12-He's Funny That Way (sextet version)
13-He's Funny That Way (trio version)
14-Lover Come Back To Me (sextet version)
15-Lover Come Back To Me (trio version)
16-I Love My Man
17-On The Sunny Side Of The Street
18-Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be)
19-No More
20-That Ole Devil Called Love
21-Don't Explain
22-Big Stuff
1948
01-Don't Explain
02-Big Stuff
03-You Better Go Now
04-What Is This Thing Called Love
05-Good Morning Heartache
06-No Good Man
07-Big Stuff
08-Baby, I Don't Cry Over You
09-I'll Look Around
10-The Blues Are Brewin'
11-Guilty
12-Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans
13-Don't Explain
14-Deep Song
15-There Is No Greater Love
16-Easy Living
17-Solitude
18-Weep No More
19-Girls Were Made To Take Care Of Boys
20-Porgy
21-My Man
CC 0806-Chronogical Classics (1944) @FLAC
CC 1040-Chronogical Classics (1945-48) @FLAC
(1952)
TRACKS
01-East of the Sun
02-Blue Moon
03-You Go to My Head
04-You Turned the Tables on Me
05-Easy to Love
06-These Foolish Things
07-I Only Have Eyes for You
08-Solitude
09-Everything I Have Is Yours
10-Love for Sale
11-Moonglow
12-Tenderly
13-If the Moon Turns Green
14-Remember
15-Autumn in New York
16-My Man
17-Lover, Come Back to Me
18-Stormy Weather
19-Yesterdays
20-He's Funny That Way
21-I Can't Face the Music
CC 1285-Billie Holiday-Chronogical Classics (1952) @FLAC
BILLY KYLE
(1937-38) - (1939-46)
TRACKS
01-Sundays Are Reserved
02-Havin' A Ball
03-Big Boy Blue
04-Margie
05-Can I Forget You
06-All You Want To Do Is Dance
07-Handle My Heart With Care
08-Girl Of My Dreams
09-John Henry
10-Lorna Doone Shortbread
11-Afternoon In Africa
12-Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
13-A Wee Bit Of Swing
14-Is This To Be My Souvenir
15-When Day Is Done
16-The Song Is Ended
17-The Numbers Man
18-Sly Mangoose
19-West Indian Blues
20-Big Joe Louis
01-You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby
02-Just A Kid Named Joe
03-Jeepers Creepers
04-I Must See Annie Tonight
05-Honey In The Bee Ball
06-'Tain't What You Do
07-Mioney Is Honey
08-Lonesome Railroad
09-Fishing Up A Date
10-Between Sets
11-Paule Revere
12-Ole Chris (Christafo Colombo)
13-Scatter-Brain
14-The Monkeys Have No Tails In Pago Pago
15-Peach Tree Street
16-Hezekiah (The Handwriting On The Wall)
17-I Want You I Need You
18-All The Things You Are
19-I Got A Right To Sing The Blues
20-H.R.S. Bounce
21-Ooh, Baby, You Knock Me Out
22-Date For Eight
23-Contemporary Blues
CC 0919-Billy Kyle-Chronogical Classics (1937-38) @320
CC 0941-Billy Kyle-Chronogical Classics (1939-46) @320
BILLY TAYLOR
(1950-52) - (1952-53)
TRACKS
01-All Ears
02-My Heart Stood Still
03-Darn That Dream
04-Double Duty
05-Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams
06-Thou Swell
07-Good Groove
08-Somebody Loves Me
09-Willow Weep for Me
10-If I Had You
11-The Very Thought of You
12-What Is There to Say
13-The Cuban Caper
14-Cu-Blue
15-Squeeze Me
16-Feeling Frisky
17-Cuban Nightingale
18-Titoro (Titora)
19-Makin' Whoopee
20-Moonlight Savings Time
21-Three Little Words
22-Oscar Rides Again
01-Lady Bird
02-I'm Beginning to See the Light
03-All the Things You Are
04-Laura
05-What Is This Thing Called Love
06-They Can't Take That Away from Me
07-All Too Soon
08-Accent on Youth
09-Give Me the Simple Life
10-Little Girl Blue
11-The Man with a Horn
12-Let's Get Away from It All
13-Lover, Pt. 1
14-Lover, Pt. 2
15-I Love to Mambo
16-Candido
17-Early Morning Mambo
18-Mambo Azul
19-Cool and Caressing
20-Who Can I Turn To
21-My One and Only Love
CC 1344-Billy Taylor-Chronogical Classics (1950-52) @FLAC
CC 1383-Billy Taylor-Chronogical Classics (1952-53) @FLAC
BLANCHE CALLOWAY
(1925-35)
TRACKS
01-Lazy Woman's Blues
02-Lonesome Lovesick
03-Just A Crazy Song (Hi-Hi-Hi)
04-Sugar Blues
05-I'm Gettin' Myself Ready For You
06-Loveless Love
07-Misery
08-It's Right Here For You
09-It Looks Like Susie
10-Without That Gal!
11-When I Can't Be With You
12-Make Me Know It
13-I Got What It Takes
14-Growlin' Dan
15-Concentratin' On You
16-Last Dollar
17-Blue Memories
18-Growlin' Dan
19-Catch On
20-I Need Lovin'
21-What's A Poor Girl Gonna Do
22-You Ain't Living Right
23-Louisiana Liza
24-I Gotta Swing
25-Line-A-Jive
CC 0783-Blanche Calloway-Chronogical Classics (1925-35) @FLAC
BLUE LU BARKER
(1938-39)
TRACKS
01-Your Going To Leave The Old Home Jim
02-New Orleans Blues
04-Don't You Make Me High
05-I Got Ways Like The Devil
06-That Made Him Mad
07-Scat Skunk
08-Nix On Those Lush Heads
09-Georgia Grind
10-You Ain't Had No Blues
11-Marked Woman
12-Midnight Blues
13-Down In The Dumps
14-Blue Deep Sea Blues
15-Never Brag About Your Man
16-He's So Good
17-I Don't Dig You Jack
18-Handy Andy
19-Jitterbug Blues
20-You Been Holding OUt Too Long
21-Lu's Blues
CC 0704-Blue Lu Barker-Chronogical Classics (1938-39) @FLAC
BLUE SKY BOYS
(1939-40)
TRACKS
01-When the Roses Bloom in Dixiel
02-Are You from Dixie
03-Give Me My Roses Now
04-The House Where We Were Wed
05-There's No Other Love for Me
06-God Sent My Little Girl
07-Someone's Last Day
08-She'll Be There
09-The Lightning Express
10-The Royal Telephone
11-The Convict and the Rose
12-Father, Dear Father, Come Home
13-We Parted By the Riverside
14-Only One Step More
15-The East Bound Train
16-The Last Mile of the Way
17-She's Somebody's Darling Once
18-I'm S-A-V-E-D
19-Whispering Hope
20-The Butcher's Boy
21-This Evening Light
22-Mary of the Wild Moor
CC 3976-Blue Sky Boys-Chronogical Classics (1939-40) @320
BOB HOWARD
(1936-37) - (1937-47)
TRACKS
01-Beat It Out
02-I'm Sorry I Made You Cry
03-What Do You Want To Make Those Eyes At Me For
04-She's Tall, She's Tan, She's Terrific
05-There Ain't Gonna Be No Doggone Afterwhile
06-If You're A Viper
07-Baby And It Must Be Love
08-Raggedy But Right
09-In My Miz
10-Toodle-Oo
11-Just About The Time
12-Talk To Me
13-I Can Tell By Looking In Your Eyes
14-You Better Come Back
15-Dapper Dan
16-Southern Casey Jones
17-I Used To Love You
18-Keepin' Out Of Mischief Now
19-Sweet Emalina, My Gal
20-Beale Street Mama
21-You're In Kentucky Sure As You're Born
22-Any Rags
23-On Revival Day
24-Mo'lasses
25-Button Up Your Overcoat
01-Bojangles Of Harlem
02-Mendel's Son's Swing Song
03-Sing, Baby, Sing
04-Swinging On The Moon
05-Copper Colored Gal
06-That's What You Mean To Me
07-Hop Skip Jump
08-You're Giving Me A Song And A Dance
09-Me, Myself And I
10-Spring Cleaning
11-You Can't Take It With You
12-You're Just A Little Diff'rent
13-Bundle Of Love
14-You're Precious To Me
15-Fan My Brow
16-Formal Night In Harlem
17-He's A Gypsy From Poughkeepsie
18-Easy Living
19-I'll Take The Key And Lock You Up
20-Sing And Be Happy
21-Penny Wise And Pound Foolish
CC 1055-Bob Howard-Chronogical Classics (1937-47) @320
CC 1076-Bob Howard-Chronogical Classics (1936-37)
@320
(1935-36) - (1932-35)
TRACKS
01-Lost My Rhythm, Lost My Music, Lost My Girl
02-I'm Painting The Town Red
03-It's Funny What A Kiss Can Do
04-Sugar Plum
05-It's Written In The Stars
06-Give Me A Break, Baby
07-Whose Big Baby Are You
08-Much Too Much
09-Garbo Green
10-You Hit The Spot
11-Spreadin' Rhythm Around
12-Wake Up And Sing
13-If Love Is Blind
14-The Best Things Happen At Night
15-Public Weakness No. 1
16-Let's Not Fall In Love
17-Swing It, Bob - Part.1
18-Swing It, Bob - Part.2
19-Swing It, Bob - Part.3
20-Swing It, Bob - Part.4
01-You Rascal, You
02-All Of Me
03-It's Unbelievable
04-Whisper Sweet
05-Throwin' Stones At The Sun
06-You Fit Into The Picture
07-You're The Top (contd.)
08-The Ghost Of Dinah
09-Pardon My Love
10-Stay Out Of Love
11-I'll Never Change
12-On The Night Of June The Third
13-Breakin' The Ice
14-Corrine Corrina
15-Ev'ry Day
16-A Porter's Love Song To A Chambermaid
17-I Can't Dance
18-If The Moon Turns Green
19-Lulu's Back In Town
20-In A Little Gipsy Tea Room
21-I Never Saw A Better Night
CC 1121-Bob Howard-Chronogical Classics (1935-36) @320
CC 1152-Bob Howard-Chronogical Classics (1932-35) @320
BOBBY HACKETT
(1948-54)
TRACKS
01-Oh Baby (My Honey's Lovin' Arms)
02-Fidgety Feet
03-You Do Something to Me
04-Royal Garden Blues
05-I've Got the World on a String
06-Struttin' with Some Barbeque
07-Sleepy Head
08-Fidgety Feet
09-Tin Roof Blues
10-Oh Baby
11-A Room with a View
12-What a Difference a Day Made
13-That Old Black Magic
14-The Song Is You
15-You Turned the Tables on Me
16-Someday You'll Be Sorry
17-Easy to Love
18-Soft Lights and Sweet Music
19-I Cried for You
20-Bobby's Blues
21-Deep Night
22-Mood Indigo
23-All Through the Night
24-Flamingo
CC 1403-Bobby Hackett-Chronological Classics (1948-54)
@FLAC
BOOTS & His BUDDIES
(1935-37) - (1937-38)
TRACKS
01-Rose Room
02-How Long - Part 1
03-Riffs
04-Wild Cherry
05-Anytime
06-I Love You Truly
07-Marie
08-How Long - Part 2
09-Coquette
10-The Vamp
11-Georgia
12-The Swing
13-Sweet Girl
14-Jealous
15-Haunting Memories
16-When The Time Has Come
17-Rhythmic Rhapsody
18-I Like You Best Of All
19-San Antonio Tamales
20-Sleepy Gal
21-Swanee River Blues
01-Blues Of Avalon
02-The Goo (The Goona Goo)
03-The Weep (Willow Weep For Me)
04-The Sad (Meditation)
05-Ain't Misbehavin'
06-The Somebody (Somebody Loves Me)
07-The Happy (Sometimes I'm Happy)
08-The Raggle Taggle
09-A Salute To Harlem
10-Gone
11-Do-Re-Mi
12-Deep South
13-Lonely Moments
14-Chubby (I'se a Muggin')
15-True Blue Lou (Blue Lou)
16-East Commerce Stomp
17-Lonesome Road Stomp
18-I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With You
19-Boots Stomp
20-Careless Love
21-Remember
CC 0723-Boots And His Buddies-Chronogical Classics (1935-37)
@320
CC 0738-Boots And His Buddies-Chronogical Classics (1937-38)
@320
BRADLEY KINCAID
TRACKS
01-Cindy
02-My Little Home In Tennessee
03-On Top Of Old Smokey
04-After The Ball
05-I'll Be All Smiles Tonight
06-Pretty Little Pink
07-The Blind Girl
08-Mary Wore Three Links Of Chain
09-I Could Not Call Her Mother
10-Sweet Kitty Wells
11-When The Work's All Done This Fall
12-Give My Love To Nell
13-Methodist Pie
14-Barbara Allen
15-The Blind Girl
16-Sourwood Mountain
17-Cindy
18-Pretty Little Pink
19-I Wish I Had Someone To Love Me
20-Old Joe Clark
21-Old Coon Dog
22-The Innocent Prisoner
CC 3090 - Bradley Kincaid (1929-30) @320
BUCK CLAYTON
(1949-53) - (1953)
TRACKS
01-High Tide
02-Swingin' at Sundown
03-Who's Sorry Now
04-Sugar Blues
05-Blues in First
06-Blues in Second
07-Don's Blues
08-'Uncle' Buck
09-Buck Special
10-Night Life
11-Perdido
12-B.C. and B.C.
13-Sweet Georgia Brown
14-The World Is Waiting for the Sunrise
15-Whispering
16-The Syncopated Clock (Sixty Minute Man)
17-Smooth Sailing
18-I Want a Little Girl
19-Blue Moon
20-Basic Organ Blues
21-'S Wonderful
01-Sweethearts on Parade
02-Patricia's Blues
03-Special B.C.
04-She's Funny That Way
05-Lazy River
06-Some of These Days
07-Ferme la bouche
08-Manneken Pis Boogie
09-How About Me
10-Wham
11-Hot Dog
12-There's Nothing Like a Woman
13-Have You Got Any Money
14-Boogie Woogie Drummer
15-Bird Song
16-Qui
17-Relax Alix
18-Bonds et rebonds
19-Blues en cuivres
20-Pulsation du rythme
21-Chocs sonores
22-Sahiva Boogie
23-Promenade Blues
CC 1362-Buck Clayton-Chronogical Classics (1949-53)
@FLAC
CC 1394-Buck Clayton-Chronological Classics (1953) @FLAC
(1953) Vol.2
TRACKS
01-Some of These Days
02-Blues for Hazel
03-Stompin' at the Savoy
04-Swingin' the A.P. Blues
05-Confessin'
06-Buck's Bon Voyage
07-Fast But Soft
08-Please Don't Talk About Me
09-Gift for the Club (I Found a New Baby)
10-Easy to Riff
11-Sentimental Journey
12-Moten Swing
13-Lean Baby
CC 1427-Buck Clayton-Chronological Classics (1953) Vol.2
@FLAC
BUD FREEMAN
(1928-38) - (1939-40)
TRACKS
01-Craze-O-Logy
02-Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man
03-What Is There To Say
04-The Buzzard
05-Tillie's Downtown Now
06-Keep Smilin' At Trouble
07-You Took Advantage Of Me
08-Three's No Crowd
09-I Got Rhythm
10-Keep Smilin' At Trouble
11-At Sundown
12-My Honey's Lovin' Arms
13-I Don't Believe It
14-Trappin' The Commodore Till
15-Memories Of You
16-''Life'' Spears A Jitterbug
17-What's The Use
18-Three Little Words
19-Swingin' Without Mezz
20-The Blue Room
21-Exactly Like You
22-Private Jives
01-I've Found A New Baby
02-Easy To Get
03-China Boy
04-The Eel
05-As Long As I Live
06-The Sail Fish
07-Sunday
08-Satanic Blues
09-Oh! Baby
10-I Need Some Pettin'
11-Susie
12-Big Boy
13-Sensation
14-Fidgety Feet
15-Tia Juana
16-Copenhagen
17-Jack Hits The Road
18-Forty-Seven And State
19-Muskrat Ramble
20-That Da-Da Strain
21-Shim-Me-Sha-Wabble
22-At The Jazz Band Ball
23-After Awhile
24-Prince Of Wails
CC 0781-Bud Freeman-Chronogical Classics (1928-38) @320
CC 0811-Bud Freeman-Chronogical Classics (1939-40) @320
(1945-46) - (1946)
TRACKS
01-I'm Just Wild About Harry
02-I Got Rhythm
03-Where Have You Been
04-Ol' Man River
05-The Latest Thing In Hot Jazz
06-For Musicians Only (A Musical Treatise On Jazz)
07-Love Is Just Around The Corner
08-Coquette
09-Flat River, Missouri
10-It's Been A Long, Long Time
11-Love Is Such A Crazy Thing
12-Chico Chico (From Porto Rico)
13-The Atomic Era
14-Hop, Skip And Jump!
15-I Don't Know Why (I Just Do)
16-I'll Tell You How I Feel
17-Sweet I've Gotten On You
18-Blue
19-Her Majesty's Dance
20-Doin' What Comes Natur'lly
21-The Wonderful Worrisome Feeling
01-Town Hall Blues
02-Tea For Two
03-Honeysuckle Rose
04-Room With A View
05-You Took Advantage Of Me
06-Sentimental Baby
07-You're My Everything
08-Blue Room
09-Inside At The Southside
10-I've Found A New Baby
11-Royal Garden Blues
12-Midnight At Eddie Condon's
13-Time On My Hands
14-Blop Boose
15-Blue Lou
16-Goin' Far Away
17-Blues For Peanuts
18-Taking A Chance On Love
19-You Took Advantage Of Me
20-Ribald Rhythm
21-The Man I Love
22-Ontario Berrel House
23-Hard Hearted Hannah
24-I'm One Of God's Children
25-Chiquita Banana (The Banana Song)
CC 0942-Bud Freeman-Chronogical Classics (1945-46) @320
CC 0975-Bud Freeman-Chronogical Classics (1946) @320
BUD POWELL
(1945-47) - (1949-50)
TRACKS
01-The Man I Love
02-Reverse The Charges
03-September In The Rain
04-Boppin' A Riff, Part 1
05-Boppin' A Riff, Part 2
06-Fat Boy, Part 1
07-Fat Boy, Part 2
08-Everything's Cool, Part 1
09-Everything's Cool, Part 2
10-Webb City, Part 1
11-Webb City, Part 2
12-I'll Remember April
13-Indiana
14-Somebody Loves Me
15-I Should Care
16-Bud's Bubble
17-Off Minor
18-Nice Work If You Can Get It
19-Everything Happens To Me
01-Tempus Fugit (Fugue-It)
02-Celia
03-Cherokee
04-I'll Keep Loving You
05-Strictly Confidential
06-All God's Chillun Got Rhythm
07-Bouncing with Bud
08-Wail
09-Dance of the Infidels
10-52nd Street Theme
11-You Go to My Head
12-Ornithology
13-So Sorry Please
14-Get Happy
15-Sometimes I'm Happy
16-Sweet Georgia Brown
17-Yesterdays
18-April in Paris
19-Body and Soul
20-Hallelujah
21-Tea for Two
CC 1003-Bud Powell-Chronogical Classics (1945-47) @FLAC
CC 1170-Bud Powell-Chronogical Classics (1949-50) @FLAC
(1951-53) - (1953-54)
TRACKS
01-Parisian Thoroughfare
02-Oblivion
03-Dusky'n Sandy
04-Hallucinations [Budo]
05-The Fruit
06-A Nightingale Sang on Berkeley Square
07-Just One of Those Things
08-The Last Time I Saw Paris
09-Un poco loco
10-Over the Rainbow
11-Night in Tunisia
12-It Could Happen to You
13-Parisian Thoroughfare
14-Reets and I
15-Autumn in New York
16-Sure Thing
17-Collard Greens and Black-Eyed Peas
18-Polka Dots and Moonbeams
19-I Want to Be Happy
20-Audrey
21-Glass Enclosure
22-I've Got You Under My Skin
01-Embraceable You
02-Sure Thing
03-Cherokee
04-Jubilee [Hallelujah]
05-Lullaby of Birdland
06-I've Got You Under My Skin
07-Embraceable You
08-Burt Covers Bud [Lover Come Back to Me]
09-Bag's Groove
10-My Devotion
11-Stella by Starlight
12-My Heart Stood Still
13-Woody'n You
14-You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To
15-Moonlight in Vermont
16-Spring Is Here
17-Buttercup
18-Fantasy in Blue
19-It Never Entered My Mind
20-A Foggy Day
21-Time Was
22-My Funny Valentine
CC 1373-Bud Powell-Chronogical Classics (1951-53)
@FLAC
CC 1452-Bud Powell-Chronogical Classics (1953-54)
@FLAC
BUDD JOHNSON
(1944-52)
TRACKS
01-Smack That Mess
02-Dee Dee's Dance
03-Little Benny (King Kong)
04-Shoot The Arrow To Me Cupid
05-You're The One
06-Goin' Down
07-The Walk
08-Heard But Not Seen
09-Azure
10-Bouncing For Barney
11-Bed Rock
12-Opera In Blue
13-Drag Nasty-The Walk
14-My Heart's Doing Time
15-I Just Can't Find That Kind
16-So Long
17-Blue And Sentimental
18-Sometime I Feel Like Leaving Home
19-Grooving In Birdland
20-I'm All Alone
21-Talk Of The Town
22-Where Were You
23-Way Downtown At The Bottom of the Hill
CC 1307-Budd Johnson-Chronogical Classics (1944-52)
@FLAC
BUDDY DEFRANCO
(1949-52)
TRACKS
01-The Boy Next Door
02-A Bird in Igor's Yard
03-This Time the Dream's on Me
04-Bud's Invention
05-When We Are Alone (Penthouse Serenade)
06-Extrovert
07-Good for Nothin' Joe
08-Aishie
09-Dancing on the Ceiling
10-Out of Nowhere
11-Body and Soul
12-King Phillip Stomp
13-Rumpus Room
14-Make Believe
15-St. Louis Blues
16-Why Do I Love You
17-The Closer You Are
18-Too Many Dreams
19-Swing Low Sweet Clarinet
20-Will You Still Be Mine
21-Oh, Lady Be Good!
22-Buddy's Blues
23-Gone with the Wind
24-Sweet Georgia Brown
CC 1445-Buddy DeFranco-Chronogical Classics (1949-52)
@FLAC
BUNNY BERIGAN
(1935-36) - (1936-37)
TRACKS
01-You Took Advantage Of Me
02-Chicken And Waffles
03-I'm Coming Virginia
04-Blues
05-It's Been So Long
06-I'd Rather Lead A Band
07-Let Yourself Go
08-Swing, Mister Charlie
09-A Melody From The Sky
10-I Can't Get Started
11-A Little Bit Later On
12-Rhythm Saved The World
13-Just To Be In Caroline
14-'Tain't Nobody's Biz'ness What I Do
15-I Nearly Let Love Go Slipping Thru' My Fingers
16-But Definitely
17-If I Had My Way
18-When I'm With You
19-Whatcha Gonna Do When There Ain't No Swing
20-Organ Grinder's Swing
21-Rhythm Lullaby
22-It All Begins And Ends With You
01-That Foolish Feeling
02-Where Are You
03-In A Little Spanish Town
04-The Goona Goo
05-Who's Afraid Of Love
06-One In A Million
07-Blue Lou
08-I'm Gonna Kiss Myself Goodbye
09-Big Boy Blue
10-Dixieland Shuffle
11-Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love)
12-You Can't Run Away From Love Tonight
13-'Cause My Baby Says It's So
14-Carelessly
15-All Dark People Are Light On Their Feet
16-The First Time I Saw You
17-Love Is A Merry-Go-Round
18-The Image Of You
19-I'm Happy, Darling, Dancing With You
20-Swanee River
21-All God's Chillun Got Rhythm
22-The Lady From Fifth Avenue
23-Let's Have Another Cigarette
CC 0734-Bunny Berigan-Chronogical Classics (1935-36)
@320
CC 0749-Bunny Berigan-Chronogical Classics (1936-37)
@320
(1937) - (1937-38)
TRACKS
01-Roses In December
02-Mother Goose
03-Frankie And Johnnie
04-Mahogany Hall Stomp
05-Let 'Er Go
06-Turn On That Red-Hot Heat (Burn Your Blues Away)
07-I Can't Get Started
08-The Prisoner's Song
09-Why Talk About Love
10-Caravan
11-A Study In Brown
12-Sweet Varsity Sue
13-Gee, But It's Great To Meet A Friend
14-Ebb Tide
15-Have You Ever Been In Heaven
16-Mama, I Wanna Make Rhythm
17-I'd Love To Play A Love Scene (Opposite You)
18-I Want A New Romance
19-Miles Apart
20-A Strange Loneliness
21-In A Little Spanish Town
22-Black Bottom
01-Trees
02-Russian Lullaby
03-Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man
04-Piano Tuner Man
05-Hi-Ho (The Dwarfs' Marching Song)
06-A Serenade To The Stars
07-Outside Of Paradise
08-Down Stream
09-Sophisticated Swing
10-Lovelight In The Starlight
11-Rinka Tinka Man
12-An Old Straw Hat
13-I Dance Alone
14-Never Felt Better, Never Had Less
15-I've Got A Guy
16-Moonshine Over Kentucky
17-Round The Old Deserted Farm
18-Azure
19-Somewhere With Somebody Else
20-It's The Little Things That Count
21-Wacky Dust
22-The Wearin' Of The Green
CC 0766}-Bunny Berigan-Chronogical Classics (1937) @320
CC 0785-Bunny Berigan-Chronogical Classics (1937-38)
@320
(1938-42)
TRACKS
01-In The Dark
02-Walkin' The Dog
03-Patty Cake, Patty Cake
04-Jazz Me Blues
05-Y' Had It Comin' To You
06-There'll Be Some Changes Made
07-Little Gate's Special
08-Gangbuster's Holiday
09-Peg O' My Heart
10-Night Song
11-Ain't She Sweet
12-Ay-Ay-Ay
13-I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
14-The White Cliffs Of Dover
15-'Tis Autumn
16-Two In Love
17-Skylark
18-My Little Cousin
19-Somebody Else Is Taking My Place
20-Me And My Melinda
CC 0844-Bunny Berigan-Chronogical Classics (1938-42)
@320
CAB CALLOWAY
(1930-31) - (1931-32)
TRACKS
01-Gotta Darn Good Reason Now (For Bein' Good)
02-St. Louis Blues
03-Sweet Jenny Lee
04-Happy Feet
05-Yaller
06-The Viper's Drag
07-Is That Religion
08-Some of These Days
09-Nobody's Sweetheart
10-St. James Infirmary
11-Dixie Vagabond
12-So Sweet
13-Minnie the Moocher
14-Boin' The Rhumba
15-Mood Indigo
16-Farewell Blues
17-I'm Crazy Bout My Baby
18-Creole Love Song
19-The Levee Low-Down
20-Blues In My Heart
21-Black Rhythm
22-Six or Seven Times
23-My Honey's Lovin Arms
24-The Nightmare
01-It Looks Like Susie
02-Sweet Georgia Brown
03-Basin Street Blues
04-Bugle Call Rag
05-You Rascal, You
06-Stardust
07-You Can't Stop Me From Lovin' You
08-You Dog
09-Somebody Stole My Gal
10-Ain't No Gal In This Town
11-Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
12-Trickeration
13-Kickin' The Gong Around
14-Down-Hearted Blues
15-Without Rhythm
16-Corinne Corinna
17-Stack O' Lee Blues
18-The Scat Song
19-Cabin In The Cotton
20-Strictly Cullud Affair
21-Aw You Dawg
22-Minnie The Moocher's Wedding Day
23-Dinah
CC 0516-Cab Calloway-Chronological Classics (1930-31)
@ALAC
CC 0526-Cab Calloway-Chronological Classics (1931-32)
@ALAC
(1932) - (1932-34)
TRACKS
01-How Come You Do Me Like You Do
02-Old Yazoo
03-Angeline
04-I'm Now Prepared To Tell The World It's You
05-Swanee Lullaby
06-Reefer Man
07-Old Man Of The Mountain
08-You Gotta Ho-De-Ho (To Get Along With Me)
09-Strange As It Seems
10-This Time It's Love
11-Git Along
12-Hot Toddy
13-I've Got The World On A String
14-Harlem Holiday
15-Dixie Doorway
16-Wah-Dee-Dah
17-Sweet Rythm
18-Beale Street Mama
19-That's What I Hate About Love
20-The Man From Harlem
21-I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues
22-My Sunday Gal
23-Eadie Was A Lady
24-Gotta Go Places And Do Things
01-Hot Water
02-Doin' The New Low-Down
03-Evenin'
04-Harlem Hospitality
05-The Lady with The Fan
06-Harlem Camp Meeting
07-Zaz Zuh Zaz
08-Father's Got His Glasses On
09-Minnie The Moocher
10-The Scat Song
11-Kickin' The Gong Around
12-There's a Cabin in the Cotton
13-I Learned About Love From Her
14-Little Town Gal
15-'Long About Midnight
16-Moon Glow
17-Jitter Bug
18-Hot Cha Razz-ma-tazz
19-Margie
20-Emaline
21-Chinese Rhythm
22-Moonlight Rhapsody
23-Avalon
CX 0537-Cab Calloway-Chronological Classics (1932) @ALAC
CC 0544-Cab Calloway-Chronological Classics (1932-34)
@ALAC
(1934-37) - (1937-38)
TRACKS
01-Weakness
02-Good Sauce from the Gravy Bowl
03-Keep That Hi-De-Hi in Your Soul
04-Miss Otis Regrets
05-I Ain't Got Nobody (And Nobody Cares for Me)
06-Nagasaki
07-Baby Won't You Please Come Home
08-I Love to Sing-A {'The Singing Kid'}
09-You're the Cure for What Ails Me
10-Save Me, Sister
11-Love Is the Reason
12-When You're Smiling
13-Jess's Natu'lly Lazy
14-Are You in Love With Me Again
15-Copper Colored Gal
16-Frisco Flo
17-The Wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Swing
18-The Hi De Ho Miracle Man
19-Don't Know If I'm Comin' or Goin'
20-My Gal Mezzanine
21-That Man Is Here Again
22-Peckin'
23-Congo
01-Swing, Swing, Swing
02-Wake Up And Live
03-Manhattan Jam
04-Moon At Sea
05-I'm Always In The Mood For You
06-She's Tall, She's Tan, She's Terrific
07-Go South, Young Man
08-Mama, I Wanna Make Rhythm
09-Hi-De-Ho Romeo
10-Queen Isabella
11-Savage Rhythm
12-Every Day's A Holiday
13-Jubilee
14-In An Old English Village
15-(Just An) Error In The News
16-A Minor Breakdown (Rustle Of Swing)
17-Bugle Blues
18-One Big Union For Two
19-Doing The Reactionary
20-Rustle Of Swing
21-Three Swings And Out
22-I Like Music
23-Foolin' With You
24-Azure
CC 0554-Cab Calloway-Chronological Classics (1934-37)
@ALAC
CC 0568-Cab Calloway-Chronological Classics (1937-38)
@ALAC
(1938-39) - (1939-40)
TRACKS
01-Skrontch
02-We're Breakin' Up A Lovely Affair
03-Peck-A-Doodle-Do
04-At The Clambake Carnival
05-Hoy-Hoy
06-Miss Hallelujah Brown
07-The Congo-Conga
08-The Boogie-Woogie
09-There's A Sunny Side To Everything
10-Shout, Shout, Shout
11-Mister Paganini - Swing For Minnie
12-Jive (Pg.1 Of The Hepster's Dictionary)
13-Do You Wanna Jump, Children
14-I'm Madly In Love With You
15-April In My Heart
16-Blue Interlude
17-F.D.R. Jones
18-Deep In A Dream
19-Tee-Um Tee-Um Tee-I, Tahiti
20-Angels With Dirty Faces
21-Long Long Ago
22-Afraid Of Love
23-Ratamacue
24-Ad-De-Dey
01-A New Moon and an Old Serenade
02-One Look at You
03-The Ghost of Smokey Joe
04-Floogie Walk
05-Trylon Swing
06-Utt da Zay (The Tailor's Song)
07-Crescendo in Drums
08-(Hep-Hep!) The Jumpin' Jive
09-For the Last Time I Cried over You
10-Twee-Twee-Tweet
11-Pluckin' the Bass
12-I Ain't Gettin' Nowhere Fast
13-Chili con Conga
14-Tarzan of Harlem
15-Jiveformation, Please
16-Vuelva
17-A Bee Gezindt
18-Give, Baby, Give
19-Sincere Love
20-Do It Again
21-Pickin' the Cabbage
22-Chop, Chop, Charlie Chan (From China)
CC 0576-Cab Calloway-Chronological Classics (1938-39)
@ALAC
CC 0595-Cab Calloway-Chronological Classics (1939-40)
@ALAC
(1940) - (1940-41)
TRACKS
01-Paradiddle
02-Boog It
03-Calling All Bars
04-Do I Care, No No
05-The Lone Arranger
06-Feelin' Tip Top
07-Hard Times
08-Hi-De-Ho Serenade
09-Who's Yehoodi
10-Fifteen Minute Intermission
11-Rhapsody In Rhumba
12-Come On with the 'Come On'
13-(I Don't Stand) A Ghost of a Chance
14-Bye Bye Blues
15-Papa's in Bed with His Britches On
16-Silly Old Moon
17-Boo-Wah Boo-Wah
18-Sunset
19-Yo Eta Cansa
20-Cupid's Nightmare
21-Levee Lullaby
22-Are You Hep to the Jive
01-Goin' Conga
02-Hot Air
03-Lonesome Nights
04-A Chicken Ain't Nothin' But a Bird
05-The Workers' Train
06-North of the Mohawk Trail
07-Make Yourself at Home
08-Run Little Rabbit
09-Willow Weep for Me
10-You Are the One in My Heart
11-Are You All Reet
12-Ebony Silhouette
13-Hep Cat's Love Song
14-Jonah Joins the Cab
15-Geechy Joe
16-Special Delivery
17-Take the 'A' Train
18-Chattanooga Choo Choo
19-My Gal
20-St.James Infirmary (ver 1)
21-St.James Infirmary (ver 2)
22-We Go Well Together
CC0614-Cab Calloway-Chronological Classics (1940) @FLAC
CC 0629-Cab Calloway-Chronological Classics (1940-41) @FLAC
(1941-42) - (1942-47)
TRACKS
01-Hey, Doc!
02-I See A Million People
03-Conchita
04-Blues In The Night
05-Mrs. Finnigan
06-My Coo-Coo Bird
07-Says Who Says You, Says I!
08-The Mermaid Song
09-Who Calls
10-Nain Nain (No No)
11-Tappin' Off
12-A Smo-o-o-oth One
13-The Moment I Laid Eyes On You
14-Virginia, Georgia And Caroline
15-Lordy
16-I Want To Rock
17-I'll Be Around
18-Tain't No Good
19-Minnie The Moocher
20-Let's Goe Joe
21-Ogeechee River Lullaby
22-I Get The Neck Of The Chicken
01-What's Buzzin', Cousin
02-Chant Of The Jungle
03-I'm Making Believe
04-Foo A Little Ballyhoo
05-Let's Take The Long Way Home
06-Foo A Little Ballyhoo
07-All At Once
08-Dawn Time
09-If This Isn't Love
10-A Blue Serge Suit With A Belt In The Back
11-Here I Go Just Dreamin' Away
12-The Honeydripper
13-Afternoon Moon
14-Hey Now, Hey Now
15-I Got A Gal Named Nellie
16-Hi-De-Ho Man
17-Necessity
18-Oh Grandpa
19-Don't Falter At The Alter
20-Give Me Twenty Nickels For A Dollar
21-The Jungle King
22-Two Blocks Down, Turn To The Left
23-San Francisco Fan
24-The Calloway Boogie
25-Everybody Eats When They Come To My House
CC 0682-Cab Calloway-Chronological Classics (1941-42) @FLAC
CC 0996-Cab Calloway-Chronological Classics (1942-47) @FLAC
(1949-55)
TRACKS
01-Baby It's Cold Outside
02-The Huckle-Buck
03-Ol' Joe Louis
04-Your Voice
05-Rooming House Boogie
06-I Beeped When I Shoulda Bopped
07-The Duck Trot
08-Pero Que Jelengue
09-The Keeper Of The Blues
10-La Mucura
11-Que Pasa Chica
12-Shot Gun Boogie
13-Frosty Morning
14-One For My Baby
15-I'll Get By
16-Minnie The Moocher
17-Gambler's Guitar
18-Hey Joe
19-Jilted
20-Such A Night
21-Unchained Melody
22-Learning The Blues
CC 01287-Cab Calloway-Chronological Classics (1949-55)
@FLAC
CAROLINA TAR HEELS
(1927-29)
TRACKS
01-There Ain't No Use Working So Hard
02- Her Name Was Hula Lou
03-Bring Me A Leaf From The Sea
04-Going To Georgia
05-Goodbye My Bonnie
06-The Bulldog Down In Sunny Tennessee
07-Shanghai In China
08-My Mamma Scolds Me For Flirting
09-I Love My Mountain Home
10-When The Good Lord Sets Me Free
11-There's A Man Going Round Taking Names
12-I Dont Like The Blues No How
13-Lay Down Baby, Take Your Rest
14-Can't You Remember When Your Heart Was Mine
15-Roll On Boys
16-You're A Little Too Small
17-Peg And Awl
18-I'll Be Washed
19-My Homes Across The Blueridge Mountians
20-Hand In Hand We Have Walked Along Together
21-The Train's Done Left Me
22-Who's Gonna Kiss Your Lips Dear Darling
23-Oh, How I Hate It
24-Rude And Rambling Man
25-Somebody's Tall And Handsome
26-Old Grey Goose
CC 2700 - Carolina Tar Heels (1927-29) @320
CHARLES BROWN
(1944-45) - (1946)
TRACKS
01-Fugue in C Major
02-Melancholy Madeline
03-Tell Me You'll Wait for Me
04-Nightfall
05-Maureen
06-Lost in the Night
07-You Taught Me to Love
08-End o' War Blues
09-Johnny's Boogie
10-C.O.D.
11-Be Sharp, You'll See
12-No Greater Love
13-Hard Tack
14-Pasadena
15-I Want You - I Need You
16-My Silent Love
17-Googie's Boogie
18-Tonight I'm Alone
19-Blazer's Boogie
20-Baby Don't You Cry
21-Drifting Blues
22-Groovy
01-You Are My First Love
02-Race-Track Blues
03-Till The Real Thing Comes Along
04-Rocks In My Bed
05-Travelin' Blues
06-I'll Get Along Somehow
07-What Do You Know About Love
08-It's The Talk Of The Town
09-Nutmeg
10-Warsaw Concerto (Parts 1 & 2)
11-How Deep Is The Ocean
12-You Left Me Forsaken
13-So Long
14-You Won't Let Me Go
15-You Are My First Love
16-You Showed Me The Way
17-More Than You Know
18-Sail On Blues
19-Blue Because Of You
20-Make Believe Land
21-It Had To Be You
22-If You Should Ever Leave
23-When Your Lover Has Gone
CC 0894-Charles Brown-Chronogical Classics (1944-45) @FLAC
CC 0971-Charles Brown-Chronogical Classics (1946) @FLAC
(1946-47) - (1947-48)
TRACKS
01-Way Over There by the Cherry Tree
02-Sunny Road
03-Be Fair with Me
04-Falling in Love with You
05-Huggin' Bug
06-Gloria
07-I Wouldn't Mind
08-Now That You're Gone
09-St. Louis Blues
10-Bobby Sox Blues
11-Juke Box Lil
12-Why Is Love Like That
13-It's Over
14-Changeable Woman Blues
15-I Surrender, Dear
16-Better Watch What You Do
17-I Love to Make Love to You
18-New Orleans Blues
19-I Cried for You
20-Moonrise
21-I'm Looking for Love
22-Merry Christmas Baby
23-Peek-A-Boo
24-Don't Get Salty Sugar
01-Lonesome Blues
02-Soothe Me
03-I'll Miss You
04-Money's Getting Cheaper
05-I'm So Happy I Could Cry
06-If You Don't Why Don't Ya
07-Scratch Sheet
08-Jilted Blues
09-Tomorrow
10-So There
11-Groovy Movie Blues
12-You Better Change Your Way of Lovin'
13-Free Lancin' Again
14-Any Old Place with Me
15-I Hate Myself
16-If I Had You
17-Friendless Blues
18-Walkin' in Circles
19-Cold in Here
20-Love Me Tonight
21-Snuff Dippin' Mama
22-B & O Blues
23-Teresa
24-Where Can I Find My Baby
CC 1088-Charles Brown-Chronogical Classics (1946-47) @FLAC
CC 1147-Charles Brown-Chronogical Classics (1947-48) @FLAC
(1948-49) - (1949-51)
TRACKS
01-Honey Keep Your Mind on Me
02-Foolish
03-My Last Affair
04-Homesick Blues
05-I Wonder When My Baby's Coming Home
06-Dedicated to You
07-What a Life
08-How High the Moon
09-Ooh! Ooh! Sugar
10-Get Yourself Another Fool
11-Baby, Do You Known the Game
12-In the Evening When the Sun Goes Down
13-It's Nothing
14-Trouble Blues
15-I Don't Care Who Knows
16-Where You're Alone
17-Please Be Kind
18-A Long Time
19-My Interpretation of Love
20-You Gave Me Everything But Love
21-So Mistreated
22-Tormented
23-Alley Batting
24-I Stumbled over You
01-Take Me
02-Let's Have a Ball
03-Forgive Me
04-Did You Ever Love a Woman
05-Again
06-My Baby's Gone
07-Repentance Blues
08-Gee!
09-One Never Knows, Does One
10-Texas Blues
11-It's Rainin'
12-Don't Fool with My Heart
13-I've Made Up My Mind
14-I've Got That Old Feeling
15-Be Still My Heart
16-Without the One You Love
17-Black Night
18-Seven Long Days
19-I'll Always Be in Love with You
20-Once There Lived a Fool
21-The Message
22-All My Life
23-Moonrise
CC 1210-Charles Brown-Chronogical Classics (1948-49) @FLAC
CC 1272-Charles Brown-Chronogical Classics (1949-51) @FLAC
CHARLEY PRIDE
(1969) - (1969-70)
TRACKS
01-She's Still Got a Hold on You
02-Let Me Live Again
03-I Think I'll Take a Walk
04-Back to the Country Roads
05-Take Care of the Little Things
06-Louisiana Man
07-Gone Gone Gone
08-Happy Street
09-(It's Just a Matter of) Making Up My Mind
10-We Had All the Good Things Going
11-Never More Than I
12-It's the Little Things
13-Come On Home and Sing the Blues to Daddy
14-Footprints in the Sands of Time
15-Even After Everthing She's Done
16-I'm a Lonesome Fugitive
17-Billy Bayou
18-All I Have to Offer You (Is Me)
19-A Brand New Bed of Roses
20-If You'd Have Only Taken the Time
21-(I'm So) Afraid of Losing You Again
22-Me and Bobby McGee
23-One Time
24-That's Why I Love You So Much
25-It's All Right
26-A Good Chance of Tearfall Tonight
01-Anybody Goin' to San Antone
02-A Poor Boy Like Me
03-Out of the East
04-They Stood in Silent Prayer
05-Things Are Looking Up
06-This Is My Year for Mexico
07-The Thought of Losing You
08-Through the Years
09-There's Nobody Home to Go Home To
10-Wonder Could I Live There Anymore
11-Special
12-Pirogue Joe
13-Able Bodied Man
14-Silent Night
15-Deck the Halls
16-Christmas in My Hometown
17-O Holy Night
18-Happy Christmas Day
19-Christmas and Love
20-Santa and the Kids
21-First Christmas Morn
22-Little Drummer Boy
23-Time You're Not a Friend of Mine
24-I Can't Believe That You've Stopped Loving Me
25-Today Is That Tomorrow
26-Sweet Promises
CC 6902 - Charley Pride (1969) @FLAC
CC 7046 - Charley Pride (1969-70) @FLAC
(1970-71)
TRACKS
01-Was It All Worth Losing You
02-Fifteen Years Ago
03-I'd Rather Love You
04-You Never Gave Up on Me
05-On the Southbound
06-(There's Still) Someone I Can't Forget
07-Pretty House for Sale
08-Miracles, Music and My Wife
09-(In My World) You Don't Belong
10-Instant Loneliness
11-That's the Only Way Life's Good to Me
12-Jesus, Don't Give Up on Me
13-I'll Fly Away
14-Time Out for Jesus
15-This Highway Leads to Glory
16-Angel Band
17-Without Mama Here
18-Whispering Hope
19-Lord, Build Me a Cabin in Glory
20-Did You Think to Pray
21-The Church in the Wildwood
22-Let Me Live
23-I'm Beginning to Believe My Own Lies
24-I'm Just Me
25-Once Again
26-Hello Darlin'
27-A Place for the Lonesome
28-You're Still the Only One I'll Ever Love
29-That's My Way
CC 7092 - Charley Pride (1970-71) @FLAC
CHARLIE BARNET
(1936-37) - (1937-39}
TRACKS
01-Long Ago And Far Away
02-When I'm With You
03-Where Is My Heart
04-Empty Saddles
05-Until The Real Thing Comes Along
06-Make-Believe Ballroom
07-Bye-Bye, Baby
08-A Star Fell Out Of Heaven
09-When Did You Leave Heaven
10-Always
11-The Milkman's Matinee
12-Rainbow On The River
13-Did You Mean It
14-You Do The Darndest Things, Baby
15-It's Love I'm After
16-Sing, Baby, Sing
17-Down South Camp Meeting
18-Swinging Down To Rio
19-Take My Word
20-Chris And His Gang
21-The First Time I Saw You
22-In Your Own Little Way
23-You're Looking For Romance
01-Love Is A Merry-Go-Round
02-A Sailboat In The Moonlight
03-He Walked Right In
04-Shame On You
05-Emperer Jones
06-If You're Ever In My Arms Again
07-Admiration
08-Surrealism
09-Overhead In A Cocktail Lounge
10-Merry Widow On A Spree
11-I Get Along Without You Very Well
12-I'm Prayin' Humble
13-Tin Roof Blues
14-Knockin' At The Famous Door
15-The Gal From Joe's
16-Where Can She Be
17-Jump Session
18-I Wouln't Give That For Love
19-A New Moon And An Old Serenade
20-Swing Street Strut
21-In A Mizz
22-Night Song
23-Class Will Tell
24-Some Like It Hot
CC 1159-Charlie Barnet (1936-37) @FLAC
CC 1194-Charlie Barnet (1937-39} @FLAC
(1939) - (1939-40)
TRACKS
01-Strange Enchantment
02-Asleep Or Awake
03-Only A Rose
04-S'posin'
05-Echoes Of Harlem
06-Scotch And Soda
07-Miss Annabelle Lee
08-Lazy Bag
09-This Is No Dream
10-That's Right - I'm Wrong
11-Midweek Function
12-I Never Knew
13-Danger In The Dark
14-An Apple For The Teacher
15-It Must Have Been Two Other People
16-Still The Bluebird Sings
17-Ebony Rhapsody
18-Lament For A Lost Love
19-Cherokee
20-For Tonight
21-What's New
22-Love Grows On The White Oak Tree
23-The All-Night Record Man
24-The Last Jump
01-The Duke's Idea
02-My Heart Keeps Crying
03-Lilacs In The Rain
04-Take A Tip From The Whip-Poor-Will
05-The Count's Idea
06-The Girl With The Pigtails In Her Hair
07-Ogoun Badagris
08-Cuban Boogie Woogie
09-Oh What You Said
10-A Lover Is Blue
11-The Wrong Idea
12-The Right Idea
13-Night Glow
14-Two Hearts Are Better Than One
15-Now You Know
16-I Kinda Like You
17-Night After Night After You
18-Between 18th & 19th On Chestnut Street
19-Somebody Told Me
20-Clap Hands Here Comes Charlie
21-Thank Your Stars
22-Tappin' At The Tappa
23-Comanche War Dance
24-Southland Shuffle
CC 1226-Charlie Barnet (1939) @FLAC
CC 1266-Charlie Barnet (1939-40) @FLAC
(1940) Vol.1 - (1940) Vol.2
TRACKS
01-It's A Wonderful World
02-720 In The Books
03-Busy As A Bee
04-So Far, So Good
05-Ev'ry Sunday Afternoon
06-From Another World
07-You've Got Me Out Of A Limb
08-Castle Of Dreams
09-A Lover's Lullaby
10-Where Was I
11-'Deed I Do
12-You've Got Me Voodoo'd
13-Wanderin' Blues
14-Leapin' At The Lincoln
15-You're Lonely And I'm Lonely
16-Fools Fall In Love
17-Dark Avenue
18-The Breeze And I
19-Shake, Rattle And Roll
20-The Fable Of The Rose
21-When The Spirit Moves Me
22-Reminiscing
23-You And Who Else
24-Flying Home
01-Lament For Many
02-Six Lessons From Madame La Zonga
03-Where Do You Keep Your Heart
04-No Name Jive - Part 1
05-No Name Jive - Part 2
06-All This And Heaven Too
07-And So I Do
08-It's The Last Time I'll Fall In Love
09-The Reverie Of A Moax
10-Tangleweed 'Round My Heart
11-Rockin' In Rhythm
12-Peaceful Valley
13-I Don't Want To Cry Anymore
14-Pompton Turnpike
15-At A Dixie Roadside Diner
16-That's For Me
17-The Sergeant Was Shy
18-Ring Dem Bells
19-The Moon Is Crying For Me
20-Wild Mab Of THe Fish Pond
21-Wings Over Manhattan - Part 1
22-Wings Over Manhattan - Part 2
23-Night And Day
24-Southern Fried
CC 1318-Charlie Barnet (1940) Vol.1 @FLAC
CC 1439-Charlie Barnet (1940) Vol.2 @FLAC
CHARLIE POOLE
(1925-26) - (1927-28)
TRACKS
01-The Girl I Left in Sunny Tennessee
02-I'm the Man Who Rode the Mule 'Round the World
03-Can I Sleep in Your Barn Tonight Mister
04-Don't Let Your Deal Go Down Blues
05-Flyin' Clouds
06-Wild Horses
07-Forks of Sandy
08-Mountain Reel
09-Good-Bye Booze
10-Monkey on a String
11-Too Young to Marry
12-Ragtime Annie
13-A Kiss Waltz
14-Leaving Home
15-There'll Come a Time
16-White House Blues
17-The Highwayman (tk 1)
18-The Highwayman (tk 2)
19-Hungry Hash House
01-If I Lose, I Don't Care
02-You Ain't Talkin' To Me
03-Coon From Tennessee
04-The Letter That Never Came
05-Take A Drink On Me
06-Falling By The Wayside
07-Sunset March
08-Don't Let Your Deal Go Down Medley
09-A Young Boy Left His Home One Day
10-My Wife Went Away And Left Me
11-I Cannot Call Her Mother
12-I Once Loved A Sailor
13-Husband And Wife Were Angry One Night
14-Hangman, Hangman, Slack The Rope
15-Ramblin' Blues
16-Took My Gal A-Walkin'
17-What Is Home Without Babies
18-Jealous Mary
19-Old And Only In The Way
20-Shootin' Creek
CC 2560 - Charlie Poole (1925-26) @320
CC 2759 - Charlie Poole (1927-28) @320
(1929)
TRACKS
01-Bill Mason
02-Good-Bye Mary Dear
03-Leaving Dear Old Ireland
04-Baltimore Fire
05-The Wayward Boy
06-Sweet Sunny South
07-He Rambled
08-The Mother's Plea For Her Son
09-Under The Double Eagle
10-Richmond Square
11-Flop-Eared Mule
12-Lynchburg Town
13-Tennessee Blues
14-May I Sleep In Your Barn Tonight Mister
15-A Trip To New York - Part.1
16-A Trip To New York - Part.2
17-A Trip To New York - Part.3
18-A Trip To New York - Part.4
CC 2942-Charlie Poole (1929) @320
CHARLIE SHAVERS
(1944-45)
TRACKS
01-You're Driving Me Crazy
02-I'm In The Market For You
03-Blue Lou
04-I Found A New Baby
05-Rosetta
06-Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You
07-I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With You
08-Blues On My Weary Mind
09-I Must Have That Man
10-The Bottle's Empty
11-Save It, Pretty Mama
12-For Lovers Only
13-Peach Tree Street Blues
14-She's Funny That Way
15-Serenade To A Pair Of Nylons
16-Dizzy's Dilemna
17-Broadjump
18-Musicomania
19-If I Had You
CC 0944-Charlie Shavers (1944-45) @320
CHARLIE VENTURA
(1949-51) - (1951-53)
TRACKS
01-Take the _A_ Train
02-Prelude to a Kiss
03-Solitude
04-Mood Indigo
05-It Don't Mean a Thing
06-Sophisticated Lady
07-Caravan
08-You've Got a Date With the Blues
09-The Prettiest Girl in the Show
10-Dark Eyes
11-Lonesome Darling
12-It's Me Again
13-Tea for Two
14-The Very Thought of You
15-Avalon
16-Confessin'
17-Bugle Call Rag
18-Rose Room
19-That Old Feeling
20-After You've Gone
01-After You've Gone
02-Love Is Just Around the Corner
03-Ol' Man River
04-O.H. Blues
05-Jersey Bounce
06-Deep Purple
07-Girl of My Dreams
08-Blue Prelude
09-C-Jam Blues
10-Ain't Misbehavin'
11-Limehouse Blues
12-Blues for Two
13-Somebody Loves Me
14-Crazy Rhythm
15-All the Things You Are
16-The Great Lie
17-Turnpike
18-They Can't Take That Away From Me
19-The Honey Jump, Part 1
20-The Honey Jump, Part 2
21-My One and Only Love
22-Julie
23-I Love You
24-Intermezzo
CC 1309 Charlie Ventura (1949-51) @FLAC
CC 1363 Charlie Ventura (1951-53) @FLAC
CHICK WEBB
(1929-34) - (1935-38)
TRACKS
01-Dog Bottom
02-Jungle Mama
03-Heebie Jeebies
04-Blues In My Heart
05-Soft And Sweet
06-On The Sunny Side Of The Street
07-Darktown Strutters' Ball
08-When Dreams Come True
09-Let's Get Together
10-I Can't Dance I Got Ant In My Pants
11-Imagination
12-Why Should I Beg For Love
13-Stompin' At The Savoy
14-Blue Minor
15-True
16-Lonesome Moments
17-If It Ain't Love
18-That Rythm Man
19-On The Sunny Side Of The Street
20-Lona
21-Blue Minor
22-It's All Over Because We're Through
23-Don't Be That Way
24-What A Shuffle
25-Blue You
01-Down Home Rag
02-Are You Here To Stay
03-Moonlight and Magnollas
04-I May Be Wrong
05-Facts and Figures
06-Go Harlem
07-Love Marches On
08-There's Frost on the Moon
09-Gee But You're Swell
10-Rusty Hinge
11-Wake Up and Live
12-It's Swell of You
13-Claps Hands! Here Comes Charley
14-That Naughty Waltz
15-In A Little Spanish Town
16-I Got Rhythm
17-I Ain't Got Nobody
18-Strictly Jive
19-Sweet Sue, Just You
20-Squeeze Me
21-Harlem Congo
22-Midnight in a Madhouse
23-Azure
24-Spinnin' The Webb
25-Liza (All The Clouds'll Roll Away)
CC 0502 - Chick Webb (1929-34) @FLAC
CC 0517 - Chick Webb (1935-38) @FLAC
CHRIS BOUCHILLON
(1925-28)
TRACKS
01-She Doodle Dooed
02-Talking Blues
03-Hannah
04-Waltz Me Around Again Willie
05-Let It Alone
06-You Look Awful Good To Me
07-My Fat Girl
08-Born In Hard Luck
09-The Medicine Show
10-Chris Visits The Barber Shop
11-A Bull Fight In Mexico
12-Old Blind Heck.
13-New Talking Blues
14-I Got Mine
15-I've Been Married Three Times
16-My Wife's Wedding
17-Oyster Stew
18-Adam And Eve - Part.1
19-Adam And Eve - Part.2
20-Speed Maniac
21-Amibitious Father
22-Girls Of Today
23-Oh Miss Lizzie
CC 2690 - Chris Bouchillon (1925-28) @320
CHU BERRY
(1937-41)
TRACKS
01-Now You're Talking My Language
02-Indiana
03-Too Marvelous For Words
04-Limehouse Blues
05-Chuberry Jam
06-Maelstrom
07-My Secret Love Affair
08-Ebb Tide
09-Sittin In
10-Stardust
11-Body And Soul
12-Forty Six West Fifty Two
13-Blowing Up A Breeze
14-On The Sunny Side Of The Street
15-Monday At Mintons
16-Gee-Aint I Good To You
17-Dream Girl Part.1
18-Dream Girl Part.2
19-Get Lost Part.1
20-Get Lost Part.2
CC 0784 - Chu Berry (1937-41) @FLAC
CLARENCE WILLIAMS
(1921-24) - (1924-26)
TRACKS
01-If You Don't Believe I Love You,
....Look What a Fool I've Been
02-Roumania
03-The Dance They Call the Georgia Hunch
04-Pullman Porter Blues
05-Decatur Street Blues
06-Brown Skin (Who You For)
07-Mixing the Blues
08-The Weary Blues
09-Wild Cat Blues
10-Kansas City Man Blues
11-Achin' Hearted Blues
12-'Tain't Nobody's Bus'ness If I Do
13-New Orleans Hop Scop Blues
14-Oh Daddy!
15-Shreveport Blues
16-Old Fashioned Love
17-House Rent Blues (The Stomp)
18-Mean Blues
19-My Own Blues
20-Gravier Street Blues
21-Texas Moaner Blues
22-Of All the Wrongs You Done to Me
23-Everybody Loves My Baby
01-Mandy, Make Up Your Mind
02-I'm a Little Blackbird Looking
....for a Bluebird
03-Cake Walking Babies from Home
04-Pickin' on You Baby
05-Cast Away
06-Papa De-Da-Da
07-Just Wait 'Til You See My Baby
....Do the Charleston
08-Livin' High Sometimes
09-Coal Cart Blues
10-Santa Claus Blues
11-Santa Claus Blues
12-Squeeze Me
13-You Can't Shush Kattie
14-Shake That Thing
15-Get It Fixed
16-Spanish Shawl
17-Dinah
18-I've Found a New Baby
19-I've Found a New Baby
20-Pile of Logs and Stone (Called Home)
21-Wait Till You See My Baby Do the Charleston
22-Livin' High
23-Wait Till You See My Baby Do the Charleston
CC 0679-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1921-24) @FLAC
CC 0695-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1924-26) @FLAC
(1926-27)
1926-27
01-Jackass Blues
02-What's the Matter Now
03-Morocco Blues
04-You for Me, Me for You
05-My Own Blues
06-Boodle Am
07-I Found a New Baby
08-Senorita Mine
09-Charleston Hound
10-How Could I Be Blue
11-Old Folks Shuffle
12-Dark Eyes
13-Gimme Blues
14-King of the Zulus
15-The Zulu Blues
16-Would Ja
17-Senegalese Stomp
18-What Do You Know About That
19-Shut Your Mouth
20-Gravier Street Blues
21-Candy Lips
22-Nobody But My Baby Is Getting My Love
23-Candy Lips
CC 0718-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1926-27) @FLAC
(1927) - (1927-28)
TRACKS
01-Cushion Foot Stomp
02-P.D.Q. Blues
03-Anywhere Sweetie Goes (I'll Be There)
04-Cushion Foot Stomp
05-Cushion Foot Stomp
06-Take Your Black Bottom Outside
07-Black Snake Blues
08-Old Folks Shuffle
09-Baltimore
10-Take Your Black Bottom Outside
11-Slow River (vocal)
12-Slow River (instr.)
13-Zulu Wail (vocal)
14-Zulu Wail (instr.)
15-Shooting The Pistol
16-Bottomland
17-I'm Goin' Back To Bottomland
18-You'll Long For Me
19-When I March In April With May
20-Shootin' The Pistol
21-Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
22-Close Fit Blues
01-Shake Em Up
02-Jingles
03-Yama Yama Blues
04-(Norfolk) Church Street Sobbin' Blues
05-Dreaming The Hours Away
06-Close Fit Blues
07-Sweet Emmalina
08-Any Time
09-Sweet Emmalina
10-Log Cabin Blues
11-Shake It Down
12-Red River Blues
13-Red River Blues
14-I Need You
15-Lazy Mama
16-Mountain City Blues
17-Organ Grinder Blues
18-Wildflower Rag
19-My Woman Done Me Wrong
20-Farm Hand Papa
21-The Keyboard Express
22-Walk The Broad
CC 0736-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1927) @FLAC
CC 0752-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1927-28) @FLAC
(1928-29) - (1929)
TRACKS
01-Long, Deep And Wide
02-Speakeasy
03-Squeeze Me
04-New Down Home Blues
05-Organ Grinder Blues
06-I'm Busy And You Can't Come In
07-Walk That Broad
08-Have You Ever Felt That Way
09-Wildflower Rag
10-Midnight Stomp
11-I'm Through
12-Bozo
13-Bimbo
14-Longshoreman's Blues
15-In The Bottle Blues
16-What Do You Want Me To Do
17-Watchin' The Clock
18-Freeze Out
19-Beau-Koo-Jack
20-Sister Kate
21-Pane In The Glass
22-Saturday Night Jag
01-Hot Lovin'
02-Mama Stayed Out
03-Nobody's Business (How I Love That Man)
04-Endurance Stomp
05-Some Do And Some Don't
06-Scufflin' Blues
07-If You Like Me Like I Like You
08-Have You Ever Felt That Way
09-A Pane In The Glass
10-Too Low
11-Mississippi Blues (Home Town Toddle)
12-Steamboat Days
13-Close Fit Blues
14-Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
15-Breeze (Blow My Baby Back To Me)
16-Mountain City Blues
17-I'm Not Worryin'
18-Touch-Down
19-In Our Cottage Of Love
20-Lazy Mama
21-In Our Cottage Of Love
22-Them Things Got Me
CC 0771-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1928-29) @FLAC
CC 0791-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1929) @320
(1929-30) - (1930-31)
TRACKS
01-Whoop It Up
02-I'm Not Worrying
03-High Society
04-Whoop It Up
05-A Pane In The Glass
06-Freeze Out
07-Nervous Breakdown
08-Railroad Rhythm
09-You've Got To Give Me Some
10-I've Got What It Takes
11-You Don't Understand
12-(Oh! Baby) What Makes Me Love You So
13-Zonky
14-You've Got To Be Modernistic
15-What If We Do
16-Wipe 'Em Off
17-Left All Alone With The Blues
18-I've Found A New Baby
19-How Could I Be Blue
20-I've Found A New Baby
21-Whip Me With Plenty Of Love
22-Worn Out Blues
01-He Wouldn't Stop Doin It
02-You're Bound To Look Like A Monkey
....When You Get Old
03-You Rascal You
04-Michigan Water Blues
05-If I Could Be With You
06-Shout, Sister, Shout!
07-Where That Ol Man River Flows
08-Shout, Sister, Shout!
09-High Society Blues
10-Lazy Levee Loungers
11-Sittin On Top Of The World
12-Kansas City Man Blues
13-Hot Lovin'
14-Papa De-Da-Da
15-Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
16-Kentucky
17-Papa De-Da-Da
18-Loving
19-Shout, Sister, Shout!
20-Shout, Sister, Shout!
21-Papa De-Da-Da
22-Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
CC 0810-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1929-30) @320
CC 0832-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1930-31) @320
(1933) - (1933-34)
TRACKS
01-Mississippi Basin
02-I Like To Go Back In The Evening
03-Black-Eyed Susan Brown
04-Mama Stayed Out All Night Long
05-High Society
06-I Like To Go In The Evening
07-Shim Sham Simmy Dance
08-Organ Grinder Blues
09-Chizzlin' Sam
10-High Society
11-Mister, Will You Serenade
12-You Ain't Too Old
13-Beer Garden Blues
14-The Right Key But The Wrong Keyhole
15-Dispossessin' Me
16-Breeze (Blow My Baby Back To Me)
17-She Just Got A Little Bit Left
18-After Tonight
19-Bimbo
20-Chocolate Avenue
21-Harlem Rhythm Dance
22-'Way Down Home
23-For Sale
01-Swaller-Tail Coat
02-Looka-There, Ain't She Pretty
03-St. Louis Blues
04-How Can I Get It
05-On The Sunny Side Of The Street
06-Won't You Come Over And Say 'Hello'
07-Old Street Sweeper
08-I'm Gonna Wash My Sins Away
09-Jimmy Had A Nickel
10-He's A Colonel From Kentucky
11-Pretty Baby, Is It Yes Or No
12-Mister, Will You Serenade
13-I've Got Horses And Got Numbers On My Mind
14-New Orleans Hop Scop Blues
15-Let's Have A Showdown
16-I Can't Dance, I Got Ants In My Pants
17-Christmas Night In Harlem
18-Ill Wind (You're Blowing Me No Good)
19-As Long As I Live
20-Tell The Truth
21-Sashay, Oh Boy!
22-I Can't Beat You Doin' What You're Doin' To Me
23-Trouble
CC 0845-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1933) @320
CC 0871-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1933-34) @320
(1934) - (1934-37)
TRACKS
01-Jerry The Junker
02-Organ Grinder Blues
03-I'm Gettin' My Bonus In Love
04-Chizzlin' Sam
05-Big Fat Mama
06-Ain't Gonna Give You None Of My Jelly Roll
07-I Saw Stars
08-Crazy Blues
09-The Stuff Is Here And It's Mellow
10-Rhapsody In Love
11-'Ida' Sweet As Apple Cider
12-My Gal Sal
13-Gulf Coast Blues
14-I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate
15-Jazz It Blues
16-Somebody Stole My Gal
17-Crazy Blues
18-Sugar Blues
01-'Tain't Nobody's Biz-ness If I Do
02-I Can't Think Of Anything But You
03-Sugar Blues
04-Jungle Crawl
05-I Can See You All Over The Place
06-Savin' Up My Baby
07-Milk Cow Blues
08-Black Gal
09-A Foolish Little Girl Like You
10-There's Gonna Be The Devil To Pay
11-This Is My Sunday Off
12-Yama Yama Blues
13-Let Every Day Be Mother's Day
14-Lady Luck Blues
15-Cryin' Mood
16-Top Of The Town
17-Turn Off The Moon
18-More Than That
19-Jammin'
20-Wanted
CC 0891-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1934) @320
CC 0918-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1934-37) @320
(1937-41)
1937-41
01-Feel de Spirit
02-Old Time Religion
03-Lord Deliver Daniel
04-Sweet Kisses
05-Go Down, Moses
06-Do You Call Dat Religion
07-Jericho
08-Lazy Swing
09-Roll, Jordan, Roll
10-Heaven, Heaven
11-There Is Love
12-It's Me, O Lord
13-Get on Board, Li'l Chillun
14-Step on It
15-Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
16-Bluer Than Blue
17-I'm Falling for You
18-Liza
19-Uncle Sammy, Here I Am
20-Thriller Blues
CC 0953-Clarence Williams-Chronogical Classics (1937-41) @FLAC
CLAYTON McMICHEN
(1925-27) - (1928)
TRACKS
01-Bully Of The Town
02-Sweet Bunch Of Daisies
03-Silver Bell
04-Alabama Jubilee
05-My Carolina Home
06-Let Me Call You Sweetheart
07-Sweet Bunch Of Daisies
08-House Of David Blues
09-Down Yonder
10-Ring Waltz
11-Underneath The Mellow Moon
12-Don't You Remember That Time
13-My Isle Of Golden Dreams
14-St. Louis Blues
15-Fiddlin' Medley (Old Time Fiddlers' Medley)
16-Let The Rest Of The World Go By
17-Till We Meet Again
18-I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
19-A Fiddlers' Convention In Georgia - Part 1
20-A Fiddlers' Convention In Georgia - Part 2
21-Cindy
22-Little Brown Jug
01-Where the River Shannon Flows
02-Home Sweet Home
03-Slim Gal
04-Old Molly Hare
05-Neath the Old Apple Tree
06-Little Blue Ridge Girl
06-The Dying Hobo
07-Down On The Ozark Trail
08-A Corn Licker Still in Georgia - Part 5
09-A Corn Licker Still in Georgia - Part 6
10-When You're Far From The Ones Who Love You (1928)
11-Day at the County Fair - Part 1
12-Day at the County Fair - Part 2
13-Wabash Blues
14-Lonesome Mama Blues
15-Sailing On The Bay Of Tripoli
16-Bill Johnson
17-The Farmer's Daughter
18-Paddy Won't You Drink Some Cider
19-The Arkansas Sheik
20-A Blind Child’s Prayer Part 1
21-A Blind Child’s Prayer Part 2
22-Lane String Orch Rambling Boy
23-Daisies Don't Lie
23-Wave That Frame
24-Take Me To The Land Of Jazz
CC 2550-Clayton McMichen (1925-27) @320
CC 2835-Clayton McMichen (1928) @320
(1929) - (1930-31)
TRACKS
01-We Were Pals Together
02-Down In A Southern Town
03-Back Up And Push
04-Smoke Behind The Clouds
05-Four Thousand Years Ago
06-Georgia Man
07-Skip To My Lou My Darling
08-Charming Betsy
09-Underneath The Southern Moon
10-Meet Me Tonight In Dreamland
11-A Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 7
12-A Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 8
13-Mcmichen's Reel
14-Rye Straw
15-Honolulu Moon
16-When The Clouds Have Vanished
17-A Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 9
18-A Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 10
19-Corrine Corrina
20-I Left My Gal In The Mountains
21-Kickapoo Medicine Show - Part 1
22-Kickapoo Medicine Show - Part 2
23-A Night In A Blind Tiger - Part 1
24-A Night In A Blind Tiger - Part 2
25-A Bee Hunt On Hill For Sartin Creek - Part 1
26-A Bee Hunt On Hill For Sartin Creek - Part 2
01-Killing Of Tom Slaughter (Clayton Mcmichen Aka Bob Nichols)
02-Grave In The Pines (Clayton Mcmichen Aka Bob Nichols)
03-When I Lived In Arkansas (Bob Nichols & Hugh Cross)
04-In The Hills Of Old Virginia (Bob Nichols & Hugh Cross)
05-Taking The Census - Part 1 (The Skillet Lickers)
06-Taking The Census - Part 2 (The Skillet Lickers)
07-Jeremiah Hopkins' Store At Sand Mountain Part.1
....(The Skillet Lickers)
08-Jeremiah Hopkins' Store At Sand Mountain Part.2
....(The Skillet Lickers)
09-When It's Peach Picking Time In Georgia (Clayton Mcmichen)
10-Done Gone (Clayton Mcmichen & Riley Puckett)
11-Cumberland Valley Waltz (Clayton Mcmichen & Riley Puckett)
12-A Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 11 (The Skillet Lickers)
13-A Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 12 (The Skillet Lickers)
14-Smoky Mountain Home (Bob Nichols & Hugh Cross)
15-Bone Dry Blues (Lowe Stokes & His North Georgians)
16-It Just Suits Me (Lowe Stokes & His North Georgian)
17-If You Want To Go A-Courtin' (The Skillet Lickers)
18-You've Got To Stop Drinking Shine (The Skillet Lickers)
19-Row, Row, Row (Lowe Stokes & His North Georgians)
20-Sailing On The Robert E. Lee (L.Stokes & North Georgians)
21-Prohibition-Yes Or No-Part.1
....(C.Mcmichen; R.Puckett; L.Stokes; B.Layne; TDorsey )
22-Prohibition-Yes Or No-Part.2
....(C.Mcmichen; R.Puckett; L.Stokes; B.Layne; TDorsey )
23-Fiddlers' Convention - Part 3
....(C.Mcmichen; R.Puckett; L.Stokes; B.Layne; TDorsey )
24-Fiddlers' Convention - Part 4
....(C.Mcmichen; R.Puckett; L.Stokes; B.Layne; TDorsey )
25-A Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 13
....(C.Mcmichen; R.Puckett; L.Stokes; B.Layne; TDorsey )
26-A Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 14
....(C.Mcmichen; R.Puckett; L.Stokes; B.Layne; TDorsey )
27-When The Bloom Is On The Sage (Mcmichen's Georgia Wildcats)
28-Yum Yum Blues (Mcmichen's Georgia Wildcats)
29-Wild Cat Rag (Mcmichen's Georgia Wildcats)
30-Sweet Floreine (Mcmichen's Georgia Wildcats)
CC 2988-Clayton McMichen (1929) @2320
CC 3034-Clayton McMichen (1930-31) @320
CLAUDE HOPKINS
(1932-34) - (1934-35)
TRACKS
01-(I Would Do) Anything For You
02-Mad Moments
03-Mush Mouth
04-How'm I Doin'
05-Three Little Words
06-(I Would Do) Anything For You
07-Hopkins Scream
08-Washington Squabble
09-Look Who's Here
10-He's A Son Of The South
11-Canadian Capers
12-California, Here I Come
13-Three Little Words
14-Shake Your Ashes
15-Mystic Moan
16-Just You, Just Me
17-Washington Squabble
18-Ain't Misbehavin'
19-Honeysuckle Rose
20-Washington Squabble
21-Mystic Moan
22-Marie
23-Ain't Misbehavin'
01-Harlem Rhythm Dance
02-Minor Mania
03-My Gal Sal
04-Three Little Words
05-Everybody Shuffle
06-Don't Let Your Love Go Wrong
07-I Can't Dance I Got Ants In My Pants
08-Margie
09-Chasing All The Blues Away
10-Just You, Just Me
11-King Porter Stomp
12-In The Shade Of The Old Apple Tree
13-Who
14-Walkin' The Dog
15-Sweetheart O'Mine
16-Monkey Business
17-Zozoi
18-Mandy
19-Do You Ever Think Of Me
20-Trees
21-Love In Bloom
22-June In January
CC 0699-Claude Hopkins (1932-34) @FLAC
CC 0716-Claude Hopkins (1934-35) @FLAC
(1937-40)
TRACKS
01-Sunday
02-Swingin' Down The Lane
03-Honey
04-June Night
05-Church Street Sobbin' Blues
06-My Kinda Love (One Way To Paradise)
07-Junk-Man's Serenade
08-Twinkle Dinkle
09-Ja-Da (Ja-Da, Ja-Da, Jing-Jing-Jing!)
10-Walkin' The Dog
11-I Let A Tear Fall In The River
12-Spareribs And Spaghetti
13-Home Cookin' Mamma
14-How Much Do You Mean To Me
15-Yacht Club Swing
16-The Singing Hills
17-Out To Lunch
18-A Little Rain Must Fall
19-I'd Believe In You
20-What's The Matter With Me
CC 0733-Claude Hopkins (1937-40) @FLAC
CLEO BROWN
(1935-51)
TRACKS
01-Here Comes Cookie
02-You're a Heavenly Thing
03-I'll Take the South
04-The Stuff Is Here and It's Mellow
05-Boogie Woogie
06-'Way Back Home - Part 2
07-Pelican Stomp
08-Never Too Tired for Love
09-Give a Broken Heart a Break
10-Mama Don't Want No Peas an' Rice an' Coconut Oil
11-Me and My Wonderful One
12-When Hollywood Goes Black and Tan
13-When
14-You're My Fever
15-Breakin' in a New Pair of Shoes
16-Latch On
17-Slow Poke
18-Love in the First Degree
19-My Gal Mezzanine
20-Cleo's Boogie
21-I'd Climb the Highest Mountain
22-Cook That Stuff
23-Don't Overdo It
24-Two Little Twains
25-Coffee Colored Child
26-Rollit Boogie
27-Hole in the Wall
CC 1252-Cleo Brown-Chronological Classics (1935-51) @FLAC
CLIFF JACKSON
(1930-45)
TRACKS
01-Hose Feathers
02-Torrid Rhythm
03-Ring Around The Moon
04-We'll Be Married In June
05-She's Just The Baby For Me
06-Soubrette
07-No-One But Betty Brown
08-Desert Blues
09-Because I'm Lonesome
10-Apart From You
11-Waitin' Thru' The Night
12-The Terror
13-Quiet Please
14-Squeeze Me
15-If I Could Be With You
16-Weary Blues
17-Royal Garden Blues
18-It Had To Be You
19-Limehouse Blues
20-Who
21-You Took Advantage Of Me
22-Tea For Two
23-Memphis Blues
24-Sweet Lorraine
CC 0979-Cliff Jackson (1930-45) @320
COLEMAN HAWKINS
(1929-34) - (1934-37)
TRACKS
01-Hello, Lola
02-One Hour
03-Dismal Dan
04-Poor Richard
05-Down Georgia Way
06-Georgia on My Mind
07-I Can't Believe
....That You're in Love with Me
08-The Darktown Strutters' Ball
09-You Rascal, You
10-The Day You Came Along
11-Jamaica Shout
12-Heartbreak Blues
13-Happy Feet
14-Rhythm Crazy
15-Ol' Man River
16-Minnie the Moocher's Wedding Day
17-Ain't Cha Glad
18-I've Got to Sing a Torch Song
19-It Sends Me
20-I Ain't Got Nobody
21-On the Sunny Side of the Street
01-Lullaby
02-Lady Be Good
03-Lost In A Fog
04-Honeysuckle Rose
05-Some Of These Days
06-After You've Gone
07-I Only Have Eyes For You
08-I Wish I Were Twins
09-Hands Across The Table
10-Blue Moon
11-Avalon
12-What A Difference A Day Made
13-Stardust
14-Chicago
15-Meditation
16-What Harlem Is To Me
17-Netcha's Dream
18-Love Cries
19-Sorrow
20-Tiger Rag
21-It May Not Be True
22-I'm In The Mood For Love
CC 0587-Coleman Hawkins (1929-34) @FLAC
CC 0602-Coleman Hawkins (1934-37) @FLAC
(1937-39) - (1939-40)
TRACKS
01-I Wanna Go to Harlem
02-Consolation
03-A Strange Fact
04-Original Dixiland One Step
05-Smiles
06-Something Is Gonna Give Me Away
07-Honeysuckle Rose
08-Crazy Rhythm
09-Out of Nowhere
10-Sweet Georgia Brown
11-Lamentation
12-Devotion
13-Star Dust
14-Well, All Right Then
15-Blues Evermore
16-Dear Old Southland
17-'Way Down Yonder in New Orleans
18-I Know That You Know
19-When Buddha Smiles
20-Swinging in the Groove
21-The Darktown Strutters' Ball
22-My Melancholy Baby
01-Meet Doctor Foo
02-Fine Dinner
03-She's Funny That Way
04-Body And Soul
05-It's Tight Like That
06-Easy Rider
07-Scratch My Back
08-Save It, Pretty Mama
09-When Day Is Done
10-The Sheik of Araby
11-My Blue Heaven
12-Bouncing With Bean
13-How Long, How Long Blues
14-Shake It And Break It
15-A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody
16-Pom Pom
17-Dedication
18-Passin' It Around
19-Serenade To A Sleeping Beauty
20-Rocky Comfort
21-Forgive A Fool
CC 0613-Coleman Hawkins (1937-39) @FLAC
CC 0634-Coleman Hawkins (1939-40) @FLAC
(1943-44) - (1944)
TRACKS
01-Esquire Bounce
02-Boff Boff (Mop Mop)
03-My Ideal
04-Esquire Blues
05-Voodte
06-How Deep Is The Ocean
07-Hawkins Barrel House
08-Stumpy
09-Lover Come Back To Me
10-Blues Changes
11-Crazy Rhythm
12-Get Happy
13-The Man I Love
14-Sweet Lorraine
15-I Only Have Eyes For You
16-'S Wonderful
17-I'm In The Mood For Love
18-Bean at the Met
19-Woody'n You
20-Bu-Dee-Daht
21-Yesterdays
01-Flame Thrower
02-Imagination
03-Night And Day
04-Cattin' At Keynote
05-Disorder At The Border
06-Feeling Zero
07-Rainbow Mist
08-Pick-Up-Boys
09-Porgy
10-Uptown Lullaby
11-Salt Peanuts
12-On The Sunny Side Of The Street
13-Three Little Words
14-Battle Of The Saxes
15-Louise
16-Make Believe
17-Don't Blame Me
18-Just One Of Those Things
19-Hallelujah
CC 0807-Coleman Hawkins (1943-44) @FLAC
CC 0842-Coleman Hawkins (1944) @FLAC
(1944-45) - (1945)
TRACKS
01-All The Things You Are
02-Step On It
03-Riding On 52nd Street
04-Memories Of You
05-Out To Lunch
06-In The Hush Of The Night
07-Look Out Jack
08-Every Man For Himself
09-I'm Yours
10-Under A Blanket Of Blue
11-Beyond The Blue Horizon
12-A Shanty In Old Shanty Town
13-My Man
14-El Salon De Gutbucket
15-Embraceable You
16-Undecided
17-Recollections
18-Drifting On A Reed
19-Flyin' Hawk
20-On The Bean
21-Sportman's Hop
22-Bean Stalking
23-Ready For Love
01-Ladies Lullaby
02-The Night Ramble
03-Leave My Heart Alone
04-Hawk Variation, Pt. 1
05-Hawk Variation, Pt. 2
06-April In Paris
07-Rifftide
08-Stardust
09-Stuffy
10-Hollywood Stampede
11-I'm Through With Love
12-What Is There To Say
13-Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams
14-Too Much Of A Good Thing
15-Bean Soup
16-Someone To Watch Over Me
17-It's The Talk Of The Town
18-Just A Riff
19-Before Long
20-What's Happenin'
21-Mop De Mop Mop
22-My Ideal
CC 0863-Coleman Hawkins (1944-45) @FLAC
CC 0926-Coleman Hawkins (1945) @FLAC
(1946-47) - (1947-50)
TRACKS
01-Say It Isn't So
02-Spotlite
03-Low Flame
04-Allen's Alley
05-Indiana Winter
06-Indian Summer
07-Blow Me Down
08-Buckin' The Blues
09-Dixieland Stomp
10-I Mean You
11-Bean And The Boys
12-You Go To My Head
13-Cocktails For Two
14-The Old Songs
15-You Said Bood-Bye
16-Bean-A-Re-Bop
17-Isn't It Romantic
18-The Way You Look Tonight
19-Phantomesque
20-How Did She Look
21-Under A Blanket Of Blue
22-Never In A Million Years
23-You Were Meant For Me
01-April in Paris
02-How Strange
03-Half Step Down Please
04-Angel Face
05-Jumpin' Jane
06-I Love You
07-Picasso
08-The Big Head
09-Skippy
10-Platinum Love
11-There's a Small Hotel
12-Sih-Sah
13-It's Only a Paper Moon
14-Bean's Talking Again
15-Bay-U-Bah
16-I Surrender, Dear
17-Sophisticated Lady
18-The Man I Love
19-It's the Talk of the Town
20-You've Got Me Crying Again
21-Can Anyone Explain
22-I Cross My Fingers
23-I'll Know
CC 0984-Coleman Hawkins (1946-47) @FLAC
CC 1162-Coleman Hawkins (1947-50) @FLAC
(1950-53) - (1953-54)
TRACKS
01-Stuffy
02-Yesterdays
03-Hawk's Tune
04-Sin
05-And So to Sleep Again
06-Spellbound
07-Amber
08-Lost in a Fog
09-Carioca
10-Trust in Me
11-Wishin'
12-Lonely Wine
13-Midnight Sun
14-If I Could Be with You
15-I Can't Get Started
16-Ruby
17-Moulin Rouge
18-Lucky Duck
19-Bye 'n' Bye
01-I'll See You Later
02-What a Difference a Day Made
03-I'll Follow My Sacred Heart
04-Blue, Blue Days
05-Flight Eleven
06-Modern Fantasy
07-Confessin'
08-September Song
09-You Can't Take That Away from Me
10-Should I
11-On My Way
12-Last Stop
13-Lullaby of Birdland
14-Get Happy
15-Out of Nowhere
16-Blue Lou
17-Stompin' at the Savoy
18-Just You, Just Me
CC 1340-Coleman Hawkins (1950-53) @FLAC
CC 1416-Coleman Hawkins (1953-54) @FLAC
ETHEL WATERS
(1921-23) - (1925-26)
TRACKS
01-The New York Glide
02-At the New Jump Steady Ball
03-Oh Daddy
04-Down Home Blues
05-One Man Nan
06-There'll Be Some Changes Made
07-Dying with the Blues
08-Kiss Your Pretty Baby Nice
09-'Frisco Jazz Band Blues
10-Royal Garden Blues
11-Bugle Blues
12-Jazzin' Babies Blues
13-Kinda Lovin' Blues
14-Georgia Blues
15-That Da Da Strain
16-Tiger Rag
17-Pacific Coast Blues
18-At the New Jump Steady Ball
19-Oh Joe, Play That Trombone
20-Memphis Man
21-Midnight Blues
22-Brown Baby
01-Loud Speakin' Papa
02-You Can't Do What My Last Man Did
03-Pickaninny Blues
04-Sweet Man
05-Dinah
06-No Man's Mamma
07-Tell 'Em About Me
08-Maybe Not at All
09-Shake That Thing
10-I've Found a New Baby
11-Make Me a Pallet on the Floor
12-Bring Your Greenbacks
13-After All These Years
14-Throw Dirt in Your Face
15-I'm Saving It All for You
16-Refrigeratin' Papa
17-If You Can't Hold the Man You Love
18-Satisfyin' Papa
19-Sugar
20-I Wonder What's Become of Joe
21-You'll Want Me Back
22-Heebie Jeebies
23-Ev'rybody Mess Aroun'
CHGL-Ethel Waters-Chronogical Classics (1921-23) @FLAC
CHGL-Ethel Waters-Chronogical Classics (1925-26) @FLAC
(1929-31) - (1931-34)
TRACKS
01-Second Handed Man
02-True Blue Lou
03-Do I Know What I'm Doin'
04-Shoo Shoo Boogie Boo
05-Georgia Blues
06-I Like the Way He Does It
07-Waiting at the End of the Road
08-Trav'lin' All Alone
09-Long Lean Lanky Mama
10-Better Keep Your Eye on Your Man
11-Porgy
12-(What Did I Do to Be So) Black and Blue
13-My Kind of Man
14-You Brought a New Kind of Love to Me
15-Your're Lucky to Me
16-Memories of You
17-I Got Rhythm
18-Three Little Words
19-When Your Lover Has Gone
20-Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
21-You Can't Stop Me from Loving You
22-Without That Gal!
01-River, Stay 'Way from My Door
02-Shine On, Harvest Moon
03-I Can't Give You Anything But Love
04-Porgy
05-St. Louis Blues
06-Stormy Weather
07-Love Is the Thing
08-Don't Blame Me
09-Shadows on the Swanee
10-Heat Wave
11-Harlem on My Mind
12-I Just Couldn't Take It Baby
13-A Hundred Years from Today
14-Come Up and See Me Sometime
15-You've Seen Harlem at Its Best
16-Miss Otis Regrets
17-Dinah
18-When It's Sleepy Time Down South
19-Moonglow
20-Give Me a Heart to Sing To
21-I Ain't Gonna Sin No More
22-Trade Mark
23-You're Gonna to Leave the Old Home, Jim
CHGL-Ethel Waters-Chronogical Classics (1929-31) @FLAC
CHGL-Ethel Waters-Chronogical Classics (1931-34) @FLAC
(1935-40) - (1946-47)
TRACKS
01-Hottentot Potentate
02-Thief in the Night
03-You're a Sweetheart
04-How Can I Face This Wearied World Alone
05-I'll Get Along Somehow
06-You're Mine
07-Frankie and Johnnie
08-They Say
09-Jeepers Creepers
10-Lonesome Walls
11-If You Ever Change Your Mind
12-What Goes Up Must Come Down
13-Y' Had It Comin' to You
14-Bread and Gravy
15-Down in My Soul
16-Georgia on My Mind
17-Stop Myself from Worryin' over You
18-Old Man Harlem
19-Push-Out
20-Baby, What Else Can I Do
21-I Just Got a Letter
22-Taking a Chance on Love
23-Honey in the Honeycomb
24-Cabin in the Sky
25-Love Turned the Light Out
01-Taking a Chance on Love
02-Dinah
03-Man Wanted
04-You Took My Man
05-Honey in a Hurry
06-Cabin in the Sky
07-Am I Blue
08-I Shoulda Quit When I Was Ahead
09-Careless Love
10-Blues in My Heart
11-Happiness Is a Thing Called Joe
12-A Hundred Years from Today
13-Throw the Dirt
14-Summertime
15-Suppertime
16-Little Black Boy
17-Paper Moon
18-Can't Help Lovin' That Man
19-St. Louis Blues
20-Travelin'
21-Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child
22-The Crucifixion
CHGL-Ethel Waters-Chronogical Classics (1935-40) @FLAC
CHGL-Ethel Waters-Chronogical Classics (1946-47) @FLAC
FATS WALLER
(1922-26) - (1926-27)
TRACKS
01-Muscle Shoals Blues
02-Birmingham Blues
03-'Tain't Nobody's Bus'ness If I Do
04-You Got Ev'rything A Sweet Mama Needs But Me
05-Mama's Got The Blues
06-Last Go Round Blues
07-Stingaree Blues
08-(I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate
09-You Can't Do What My Last Man Did
10-Trixie Blues
11-I'm Cert'ny Gonna See Bout That
12-Squabbling Blues
13-In Harlem's Araby
14-You Don't Know My Mind Blues West Indies Blues
15-West Indies Blues
16-Maybe Someday
17-When Your Troubles Are Just Like Mine
18-You Get Mad
19-What's The Matter Now
20-Nobody Knows De Trouble I See
21-I Couldn't Hear Nobody Pray
22-Ain't Got Nobody To Grind My Coffee
23-Mama's Losin' A Might Good Chance
01-St. Louis Blues
02-Lenox Avenue Blues (Church Organ Blues)
03-Soothin' Syrup Stomp
04-Sloppy Water Blues
05-Loveless Love
06-Messin' Around With The Blues
07-Rusty Pail
08-Stompin' The Bug
09-Hog Maw Stomp
10-Blue Black Bottom
11-Sugar (instr.)
12-Sugar (vocal)
13-Beale Street Blues (vocal)
14-Beale Street Blues (instr.)
15-I'm Goin' To See My Ma
16-Fats Waller Stomp
17-Savannah Blues
18-Won't You Take Me Home
19-Anything That Happens Just Pleases Me
20-My Old Daddy's Got A Brand-New Way To Love
21-Black Snake Blues
22-I've Got The Joogle Blues
CHGL-Fats Waller-Chronogical Classics (1922-26) @FLAC
CHGL-Fats Waller-Chronogical Classics (1926-27) @FLAC
(1927-29) - (1929) - (1929-34)
TRACKS
01-Florence
02-Gone But Not Forgotten-Florence Mills
03-You Live On In Memory
04-Bye Bye Florence
05-He's Gone Away
06-I Ain't Got Nobody
07-The Digah's Stomp
08-Red Hot Dan
09-Geechee
10-Please Take Me Out Of Jail
11-Back In Your Own Back Yard
12-Nobody Knows (How Much I Love You)
13-Chloe (song Of The Swamp)
14-When You're With Somebody Else
15-Willow Tree
16-'Sippi
17-Thou Swell
18-Persian Rug
19-Handful Of Keys
20-The Minor Drag
21-Harlem Fuss
22-Numb Fumblin'
23-I've Got A Feeling I'm Falling
24-Maybe ! Who Knows
01-Ain't Misbehavin'
02-Sweet Savannah Sue
03-I've Got A Feeling I'm Falling
04-Love Me Or Leave Me
05-Gladyse
06-Valentine Stomp
07-Waiting At The End Of The Road
08-Baby Oh ! Where Can You Be
09-Waiting At The End Of The Road
10-Baby Oh ! Where Can You Be
11-Tanglefoot
12-That's All
13-Goin' About
14-My Feelin's Are Hurt
15-Smashing Thirds
16-Lookin' Good But Feelin' Bad
17-I Need Someone Like You
18-Big Business - Part 1
19-Big Business - Part 2
20-My Fate Is In Your Hands
21-My Fate Is In Your Hands
22-Turn On The Heat
01-Lookin' For Another Sweetie
02-Ridin' But Walkin'
03-Won't You Get Off It, Please
04-When I'm Alone
05-St. Louis Blues
06-After You've Gone
07-Girls Like You Were Meant For Boys Like Me
08-Arkansas Blues
09-Egyptian Ella
10-I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby
11-Dallas Blues
12-Royal Garden Blues
13-I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby
14-Draggin' My Heart Around
15-A Shine On Your ShoesLousiana Hayride
16-A Porter's Love Song To A Chambermaid
17-I Wish I Were Twins
18-Armful O'Sweetness
19-Do Me A Favor
20-Georgia May
21-Then I'll Be Tired Of You
22-Don't Let It Bother You
23-Have A Little Dream On Me
CHGL-Fats Waller-Chronogical Classics (1927-29) @FLAC
CHGL-Fats Waller-Chronogical Classics (1929) @FLAC
CHGL-Fats Waller-Chronogical Classics (1929-34) @FLAC
(1934-35)
TRACKS
01-Serenade For A Wealthy Widow
02-How Can You Face Me
03-Sweetie Pie
04-Mandy
05-Let's Pretend There's A Moon
06-You're Not The Only Oyster In The Stew
07-Honeysuckle Rose
08-Believe It Beloved
09-Dream Man (Make Me Dream Some More)
10-I'm Growing Fonder Of You
11-If It Isn't Love
12-Breakin' The Ice
13-African Ripples
14-Clothes Line Ballet
15-Alligator Crawl
16-Viper's Drag
17-I'm A Hundred Percent For You (Vocal)
18-I'm A Hundred Percent For You (Instr.)
19-Baby Brown (Vocal)
20-Baby Brown (Instr.)
21-Night Wind
22-Because Of Once Upon A Time
CHGL-Fats Waller-Chronogical Classics (1934-35) @FLAC
(1935 Vol.1) - (1935 Vol.2)
TRACKS
101-I Believe In Miracles
102-You Fit Into The Picture
103-Louisiana Fairy Tale
104-I Ain't Got Nobody (And Nobody Cares For Me) (vocal)
105-I Ain't Got Nobody (And Nobody Cares For Me) (instr.)
106-Whose Honey Are You (vocal)
107-Whose Honey Are You (instr.)
108-Rosetta (vocal)
109-Rosetta (instr.)
110-Pardon My Love
111-What's The Reason (I'm Not Pleasin' You) (vocal)
112-What's The Reason (I'm Not Pleasin' You) (instr.)
113-Cinders
114-(Oh Susannah) Dust Off That Old Pianna
115-Lulu's Back In Town
116-Sweet And Slow
117-You've Been Taking Lessons In Love
118-You're The Cutest One
119-I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter
120-I Hate To Talk About Myself
121-Dinah
122-Take It Easy
201-You're The Picture (I'm The Frame)
202-My Very Good Friend The Milkman
203-Blue Because Of You
204-There's Going To Be The Devil To Pay
205-12th Street Rag
206-There'll Be Some Changes Made
207-Somebody Stole My Gal
208-Sweet Sue
209-Truckin'
210-Sugar Blues
211-Just As Long As The World Goes 'Round & 'Round
212-Georgia Rockin' Chair
213-Brother, Seek And Ye Shall Find
214-The Girl I Left Behind Me
215-You're So Darn Charming
216-Woe! Is Me
217-Rhythm And Romance
218-Loafin' Time
219-A Sweet Beginning Like This
220-Got A Bran' New Suit
221-I'm On A See-Saw
222-Thief In The Night
CHGL-Fats Waller-Chronogical Classics (1935) @FLAC
(1938) - (1939-40)
TRACKS
01-Don't Try Your Jive on Me
02-Ain't Misbehavin'
03-The Flat Foot Floogie
04-Pent Up in a Penthouse
05-Music, Maestro, Please
06-A-Tisket, A-Tasket
07-Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
08-All God's Chillun Got Wings
09-Go Down, Moses
10-Deep River
11-Water Boy
12-Lonesome Road
13-That Old Feeling
14-I Can't Give You Anything But Love
15-Two Sleepy People
16-Shame! Shame!
17-I'll Never Forgive Myself
18-You Look Good to Me
19-Tell Me with Your Kisses
20-Yacht Club Swing
21-Love, I'd Give My Life for You
22-I Wish I Had You
23-I'll Dance at Your Wedding
01-You're Lettin' The Grass Grow Under Your Feet
02-The Darktown Strutter's Ball
03-I Can't Give You Anything But Love Baby
04-Swinga-Dilla Street
05-At Twilight
06-Oh! Frenchy
07-Cheatin' On Me
08-Black Maria
09-Mighty Fine
10-The Moon Is Low
11-The Moon Is Low - Part 2
12-Old Grand Dad
13-Fat And Greasy
14-Little Curly Hair In My High Chair
15-Square From Delaware
16-You Run Your Mouth I'll Run My Business
17-Too Tired
18-Send Me Jackson
19-Eep Ipe Wanna Piece Of Pie
20-Stop Pretending
21-I'll Never Smile Again
22-My Mommie Sent Me To The Store
23-Dry Bones
CHGL-Fats Waller-Chronogical Classics (1938) @FLAC
CHGL-Fats Waller-Chronogical Classics (1939-40) @FLAC
HAZEL SCOTT
(1939-45) - (1946-47)
TRACKS
01-Calling All Bars
02-Mighty Like The Blues
03-You Gave Me The Go-By
04-Why Didn't Willliam Tell
05-Valse In D Flat Major Op. 64 (Minute)
06-Country Gardens
07-Ritual Fire Dance
08-Prelude In C Sharp Minor
09-Two Part Invention In A Minor
10-Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 In C Sharp Minor
11-Embraceable You
12-Hazel's Boogie Woogie
13-Blues In B Flat
14-Hallelujah!
15-Dark Eyes
16-Three Little Words
17-Body And Soul
18-People Will Say We're In Love
19-Honeysuckle Rose
20-C Jam Blues
21-Take Me In Your Arms
22-I'm Glad There Is You
23-Fascinating Rhythm
24-The Man I Love
01-Valse in C Sharp Minor
02-How High the Moon
03-A Rainy Night in G
04-I Guess I'll Have to Change My Plans
05-Sonata in C MinorToccata
06-Fantasie Impromptu
07-Nocturne in B Flat Minor
08-Idyll
09-On the Sunny Side of the Street
10-I've Got the World on a String
11-Butterfly Kick
12-Ich will sich spielen
13-Emaline
14-Nightmare Blues
15-Mary Lou
16-Soon
17-Brown Bee Boogie
18-Love Me or Leave Me
19-Love Will Find a Way
20-Dancing on the Ceiling
CC 1308-Hazel Scott (1939-45) @FLAC
CC 1448-Hazel Scott (1946-47) @FLAC
HELEN HUMES
(1927-45)
TRACKS
01-Black Cat Blues
02-A Worried Woman's Blues
03-If Papa Has Outside Lovin'
04-Do What You Did Last Night
05-Everybody Does It Now
06-Cross-Eyed Blues
07-Garlic Blues
08-Alligator Blues
09-Nappy Headed Blues
10-Race Horse Blues
11-Mound Bayou
12-Unlucky Woman
13-Gonna Buy Me A Telephone
14-I Would If I Could
15-Keep Your Mind On Me
16-Fortune Tellin' Man
17-Suspicious Blues
18-Unlucky Woman
19-Every Now And Then
20-He May Be Your Man
21-Blue Prelude
22-Be-Baba-Leba
CC0892-Helen Humes-Chronogical Classics (1927-45) @FLAC
(1948-50)
TRACKS
01-Time Out for Tears
02-Married Man Blues
03-Somebody Loves Me
04-Don't Fall in Love With Me
05-I've Got the Strangest Feeling
06-Free
07-Sad Feeling
08-Rock Me to Sleep
09-This Love of Mine
10-He May Be Yours
11-I'm Gonna Let Him Ride
12-Million Dollar Secret
13-Hard Driving Mama
14-E-Baba-Le-Ba
15-If I Could Be With You
16-I Ain't in the Mood
17-Livin' My Life My Way
18-Hey, Hey, Baby
19-Laziest Gal in Town
20-New Million Dollar Secret
21-Ain't Gonna Quit You
22-Helen's Advice
23-Knockin' Myself Out
24-Airplane Blues
CC1333-Helen Humes-Chronogical Classics (1948-50)
@FLAC
HOT LIPS PAGE
(1938-40)
TRACKS
01-Good Old Bosom Bread
02-He's Pulling His Whiskers
03-Down on the Levee (Levee Lullaby)
04-Old Man Ben
05-Jumpin'
06-Feelin' High and Happy
07-At Your Beck and Call
08-Rock It for Me
09-Skull Duggery
10-I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart
11-If I Were You
12-(A Sky of Blue, With You) And So Forth
13-The Pied Piper
14-Small Fry
15-I'm Gonna Lock My Heart & Throw Away the
Key
16-Will You Remember Tonight Tomorrow
17-I Would Do Anything for You
18-I Ain't Got Nobody
19-A Porter's Love Song to a Chambermaid
20-Gone with the Gin
21-Walk It to Me
22-I Won't Be Here Long
23-Lafayette
24-South
25-Harlem Rhumbain' the Blues
26-No Matter Where You Are
CHGL-Hot Lips Page-Chronogical Classics (1938-40)
@FLAC
(1940-44)
TRACKS
01-Thirsty Mama Blues
02-Just Another Woman
03-My Fightin' Gal
04-Evil Man's Blues
05-Do It, If You Wanna
06-My Gal Is Gone
07-Rockin' at Ryans
08-You'd Be Frantic Too
09-The Blues Jumped the Rabbit
10-Dance of the Tambourine
11-Uncle Sam's Blues
12-Pagin' Mr. Page
13-I Keep Rollin' On
14-I Got What It Takes
15-Good for Stompin'
16-Double-Trouble Blues
17-Blooey
18-Six, Seven, Eight or Nine
19-You Need Coachin'
20-These Foolish Things
21-Fish for Supper
22-The Lady in Bed
23-Gee Baby, Ain't I Good to You
CHGL-Hot Lips Page-Chronogical Classics (1940-44) @FLAC
(1944-46)
TRACKS
01-Big 'D' Blues
02-It Ain't Like That
03-Miss Martingale
04-The Sheik of Araby
05-Happy Medium
06-Bloodhound
07-I've Got the World on a String
08-You Come in Here Woman
09-Love You Funny Thing
10-The Lady in Debt
11-Corsicana
12-They Raided the Joint
13-Sunset Blues
14-Willie Mae Willow Foot
15-Florida Blues
16-Race Horse Mama Blues
17-Kansas City Jive
18-Buffalo Bill Blues
19-Open the Door, Richard
20-Texas and Pacific
21-Birmingham Boogie NOTHING BUT THE BLUES
CHGL-Hot Lips Page-Chronogical Classics (1944-46) @FLAC
HOWARD McGHEE
(1945-46)
TRACKS
01-Intersection
02-Lifestream
03-Mop-Mop
04-Stardust
05-Deep Meditation
06-Mad Hype
07-1145 Swing (Rummage Bounce)
08-Playboy Blues
09-Around the Clock - Part 1
10-Around the Clock - Part 2
11-Gee, I'm Lonesome
12-Call It the Blues
13-McGhee Jumps (Cool Fantasy - Part 1)
14-Cool Fantasy - Part 2
15-Mcghee Special
16-Sweet Potato
17-Hoggin'
18-Blues a la King
19-Night Mist
20-Be-Bop
21-Trumpet at Tempo
22-Thermodynamics
CHGL-Howard McGhee-Chronogical Classics (1945-46) @FLAC
JAMES P. JOHNSON
(1921-38)
TRACKS
01-Daylight Savin' Blues
02-Georgia's Always On My Mind
03-Riffs
04-Feelin' Blue
05-Put Your Mind Right On It
06-Fare Thee Honey Blues
07-You Don't Understand
08-You've Got To Be Modernistic
09-Crying For The Carolines
10-What Is This Thing Called Love
11-You've Got To Be Modernistic
12-Jingles
13-How Could I Be Blue
14-I've Found A New Baby
15-Go Harlem
16-A Porter's Love Song (To A Chambermaid)
17-Just A Crazy Song (HI-HI-HI)
18-Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
19-There'll Be Some Changes Made [trumpet version]
20-There'll Be Some Changes Made [piano version]
21-Horn Of Plenty Blues (Zutty's Hootie Blues)
22-Dinah
CHGL-James P.Johnson-Chronogical Classics (1921-38) @ALAC
JAY McSHANN
(1941-43)
TRACKS
01-Swingmatism
02-Hootie Blues
03-Dexter Blues
04-Vine Street Boogie
05-Confessin' the Blues
06-Hold 'Em Hootie
07-One Woman's Man
08-'Fore Day Rider
09-So You Won't Jump
10-New Confessin' the Blues
11-Red River Blues
12-Baby Heart Blues
13-Cryin' Won't Make Me Stay
14-Hootie's Ignorant Oil
15-Lonely Boy Blues
16-Get Me on Your Mind
17-The Jumpin' Blues
18-Sepian Bounce
19-Say Forward, I'll March
20-Wrong Neighborhood
21-Hometown Blues
CHGL-Jay McShann-Chronogical Classics (1941-43) @FLAC
(1944-46)
TRACKS
01-Moten Swing
02-Come On over to My House
03-Trouble in My Mind
04-On the Sunny Side of the Street
05-Confessing the Blues
06-Walking
07-When I've Been Drinking
08-Hard-Working Man's Blues
09-Merry-Go-Round-Blues
10-Bad Tale Boogie
11-McShann's Boogie-Blues
12-Hootie Boogie
13-Garfield Avenue Blues
14-Shipyard Woman Blues
15-Crown Prince Boogie
16-Ernestine
17-Bucktown Boogie
18-Roll On, Katy
19-Voodoo Woman Blues
20-I Want a Little Girl
21-Jimtown Boogie
22-Have You Ever Loved a Woman
23-Gone with the Blues
CHGL-Jay McShann-Chronogical Classics (1944-46) @FLAC
JELLY ROLL MORTON
(1923-24) - (1924-26)
TRACKS
01-Big Fat Ham
02-Muddy Water Blues
03-King Porter Stomp
04-New Orleans Joys
05-Grandpa's Spells
06-Kansas City Stomps
07-Wolverine Blues
08-The Pearls
09-Someday, Sweetheart
10-London BLues
11-Mr. Jelly Lord
12-Steady Roll
13-Thirty-Fifth Street Blues
14-Mamanita
15-Frog-I-More Rag
16-London Blues
17-Tia Juana
18-Shreveport Stomp
19-Mamanita
20-Jelly Roll Blues
21-Big Fat Ham
22-Bucktown Blues
23-Tom Cat Blues
24-Stratford Hunch
25-Perfect Rag
01-Fish Tail Blues
02-High Society
03-Weary Blues
04-Tiger Rag
05-My Gal
06-Wolverine Blues
07-Mr. Jelly Lord
08-The Pearls
09-Sweetheart O' Mine
10-Fat Meat And Greens
11-King Porter Stomp
12-Soap Suds
13-Dead Man Blues
14-Georgia Grind
15-Black Bottom Stomp
16-Smoke-House Blues
17-The Chant
18-Sidewalk Blues
19-Dead Man Blues
20-Steamboat Stomp
21-Someday Sweetheart
22-Grandpa's Spells
23-Original Jelly-Roll Blues
Jelly Roll Morton-Chronogical Classics (1923-24) @FLAC
Jelly Roll Morton-Chronogical Classics (1924-26) @FLAC
(1926-28) - (1928-29)
TRACKS
01-Doctor Jazz
02-Cannon Ball Blues
03-Hyena Stomp
04-Billy Goat Stomp
05-Wild Man Blues
06-Jungle Blues
07-Beale Street Blues
08-The Pearls
09-Wolverine Blues
10-Mr. Jelly Lord
11-Midnight Mama
12-Mr. Jelly Lord
13-Sergent Dunn's Bugle Call Blues
14-Ham and Eggs
15-Buffalo Blues
16-You Need Some Loving
17-Georgia Swing
18-Kansas City Stomps
19-Shoe Shiner's Drag
20-Boogaboo
21-Shreveport
22-Mournful Serenade
01-Red Hot Pepper
02-Deep Creek
03-Pep
04-Seattle Hunch
05-Frances (Fat Frances)
06-Freakish
07-Burnin' the Iceberg
08-Courthouse Bump
09-Pretty Lil
10-Sweet Aneta Mine
11-New Orleans Bump (Monrovia)
12-Down My Way
13-Try Me Out
14-Tank Town Bump
15-Sweet Peter
16-Jersey Joe
17-Mississippi Mildred
18-Mint Julep
19-You Oughta See My Gal
20-Futuristic Blues
21-Keep Your Business to Yourself
22-She's Got What I Need
Jelly Roll Morton-Chronogical Classics (1926-28) @FLAC
Jelly-Roll Morton-Chronogical Classics (1928-29) @FLAC+
(1929-30)
TRACKS
01-I Hate a Man Like You
02-Don't Tell Me Nothin' 'Bout My Man
03-Smilin' the Blues Away
04-Turtle Twist
05-My Little Dixie Home
06-That's Like It Ought to Be
07-Each Day
08-If Someone Would Only Love Me
09-That'll Never Do
10-I'm Looking for a Little Bluebird
11-Little Lawrence
12-Harmony Blues
13-Fussy Mabel
14-Ponchartrain
15-When They Get Lovin' They's Gone
16-You Done Played Out Blues
17-Oil Well
18-Load of Coal (Load of Cole)
19-Crazy Chords
20-Primrose Stomp
21-Big Time Woman
22-I'm Her Papa, She's My Mama
Jelly-Roll Morton-Chronogical Classics (1929-30) @FLAC
(1930-39) - (1939-40)
TRACKS
01-New Crawley Blues
02-She Saves Her Sweetest Smiles For Me
03-Low Gravy
04-Strokin' Away
05-Blue Blood Blues
06-Mushmouth Shuffle
07-Gambling Jack
08-Fickle Fay Creep
09-Finger Buster
10-Creepy Feeling
11-Winin' Boy Blues
12-Honky Tonk Music
13-Oh, Didn't He Ramble
14-High Society
15-I Thought I Heard Buddy Bolden Say
16-Winin' Boy Blues
17-Climax Rag
18-Don't You Leave Me Here
19-West End Blues
20-Ballin' The Jack
21-Sporting House Rag
22-Original Rags
01-The Crave
02-The Naked Dance
03-Mister Joe
04-King Porter Stomp
05-Winin' Boy Blues
06-Buddy Bolden's Blues
07-The Naked Dance
08-Don't You Leave Me Here
09-Mamie's Blues
10-Michigan Water Blues
11-Sweet Substitute
12-Panama
13-Good Old New York
14-Big Lip Blues
15-Why
16-Got The Bucket
17-If You Know
18-Shake It
19-Dirty, Dirty, Dirty
20-Swinging The Elks
21-Mama's Got A Baby
22-My Home Is In A Southern Town
Jelly Roll Morton-Chronogical Classics (1930-39) @FLAC
Jelly Roll Morton-Chronogical Classics (1939-40 @FLAC
JESS STACY
(1935-39) - (1944-50)
TRACKS
01-In The Dark Flashes
02-Barrelhouse
03-The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise
04-Ramblin'
05-Complainin'
06-Candlelights
07-Complainin'
08-Ain't Goin' Nowhere
09-She's Funny That Way
10-You're Driving Me Crazy
11-The Sell-Out
12-Ec-Stacy
13-What's New
14-Melancholy Mood
15-Noni
16-Jess Stay
17-Breeze (Blow My Baby Back To Me) - Fox Trot
18-Breeze (Blow My Baby Back To Me) - Blues
19-I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
20-A Good Man Is Hard To Find
21-Clarinet Blues
01-Take Me To The Land Of Jazz
02-Rose Of Washington Square
03-Keepin Out Of Mischief Now
04-D.A. Blues
05-After You've Gone
06-Old Fashioned Love
07-I Ain't Got Nobody
08-Blue Fives
09-Ridin Easy
10-Song Of The Wanderer
11-Daybreak Serenade
12-It's Only A Paper Moon
13-Careless
14-I'll Be Seing You
15-Can't We Be Friends
16-Imagination
17-Under A Blanket Of Blue
18-I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
19-Lullaby Of The Leaves
20-I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter
21-Lover Man
22-Keepin Out Of Mischief Now
23-Cherry
24-In A Mist
CHGL-Jess Stacy-Chronogical Classics (1935-39) @FLAC
CHGL-Jess Stacy-Chronogical Classics (1944-50) @FLAC
(1951-56)
TRACKS
01-You Took Advantage Of Me
02-Fascinating Rhythm
03-I Can't Get Started
04-I Want To Be Happy
05-Indiana
06-Stars Fell On Alabama
07-If I Could Be With You
08-Oh, Baby
09-Roll 'Em
10-Where Or When
11-Sing, Sing, Sing
12-Let's Dance
13-Goodbye
14-King Porter Stomp
15-Don't Be That Way
16-Sometimes I'm Happy
17-When Buddha Smiles
18-Down South Camp Meeting
19-You Turned The Tables On Me
20-I Must Have That Man
21-Gee, Ain't I Good To You
22-Blues For Otis Ferguson
23-Boo-Boos For Bob
24-Ec-Stacy
25-Complainin'
26-Ain't Goin' Nowhere
CHLL-Jess Stacy-Chronological Classics (1951-56) @FLAC
JOHN HARDEE
(1946-48)
TRACKS
01-Tired
02-Blue Skies
03-Hardee's Partee
04-Idaho
05-What Is This Thing Called Love
06-Nervous From The Service
07-River Edge Rock
08-Sweet And Lovely
09-Bottle It
10-Denzil's Best
11-Right Foot, Then Left Foot
12-Four Wheel Drive
13-Hand In Hand Blues
14-Taylor-Made Gal
15-Swing Song
16-Stardust
17-Red Man's Bounce
18-Lunatic
19-Can't Help Lovin' That Man
20-Baby Watch That Stuff
21-Cobblestones
22-Prelude To A Kiss
23-Boppin' In B Flat
24-Man With A Horn
CHGL-John Hardee-Chronogical Classics (1946-48) @FLAC
JUNE CARTER
(1949-56)
(Not Chronogical ?)
TRACKS
01-Root Hog or Die
02-The Bald Headed End of the Broom
03-She Loves to Cry
04-Baby Its Cold Outside
05-Country Girl
06-The Wedding of Hillbilly Lilli Marlene
07-The Huckle Buck
08-Grandma Told Me So
09-Crocodile Tears
10-Music Music Music
....(Put Another Nickel In)
11-I Said My Nightshirt
....(And Put on My Prayers)
12-Bashful Rascal
13-For Crying Out Loud
14-The Thing
15-Winkin and A-Blinkin
16-Mommies Real Peculiar
17-Bucket of Love
18-Knock Kneed Suzy
19-No Swallerin Place
20-Juke Box Blues
21-Love Oh Crazy Love
22-Times A-Wastin
23-You Flopped When You Got Me Alone
24-Weve Got Things to Do
25-Let Me Go Lover
26-Tennessee Mambo
27-Left Over Lovin
28-He Dont Love Me Anymore
29-Strange Woman
30-Baby I Tried
31-Honey Look What Youve Done
32-Im Alright Now
CHGL-June Carter-Chronological Classics (1949-56)
@FLAC
LOUIS JORDAN
(1934-40) - (1940-41)
TRACKS
01-I Can't Dance, I Got Ants In My Pants
02-Gee, But You're Swell
03-Rusty Hinge
04-It's Swell Of You
05-Toodle Loo On Down
06-So Good
07-Away From You
08-Honey In The Bee Ball
09-Barnacle Bill The Sailor
10-Flat Face
11-Keep A-Knockin'
12-Sam Jones Done Snagged His Britches
13-Swingin' In The Cocoanut Trees
14-Doug The Jitterbug
15-At The Swing Cats' Ball
16-Jake, What A Snake
17-Honeysuckle Rose
18-'Fore Day Blues
19-But I'll Be Back
20-You Ain't Nowhere
21-You're My Meat
22-June Tenth Jamboree
23-You Run Your Mouth
....& I'll Run My Business
24-I'm Alabama Bound
25-Hard Lovin' Blues
01-You've Got To Go When The Wagon Comes
02-Lovie Joe
03-Somebody Done Hoodooed The Hoodoo Man
04-Bounce The Ball
05-Penthouse In The Basement
06-After School Swing Session
07-Oh Boy, I'm In The Groove
08-Never Let Your Left Hand Know
....What Your Right Hand's Doin'
09-Don't Come Crying On My Shoulder
10-Waitin' For The Robert E. Lee
11-A Chicken Ain't Nothin' But A Bird
12-Pompton Turnpike
13-Do You Call That A Buddy
14-I Know You (I Know What You Wanna Do)
15-Pinetop's Boogie Woogie
16-The Two Little Squirrels (Nuts To You)
17-T-Bones Blues
18-Pan-Pan
19-St. Vitus Dance
20-Saxa-Woogie
21-Brotherly Love (Wrong Ideas)
22-De Laff's On You
23-Boogie Woogie Came To Town
24-John, Stop Teasing Me
25-How 'Bout That
26-Teacher (How I Love My Teacher)
CHGL-Louis Jordan-Chronogical Classics (1934-40) @FLAC
CHGL-Louis Jordan-Chronogical Classics (1940-41) @FLAC
(1941-43) - (1943-45)
TRACKS
01-Mama, Mama Blues (Rusty Dusty Blues)
02-Knock Me A Kiss
03-The Green Grass Grows All Around
04-Mister Lovingood
05-Small Town Boy
06-I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town
07-What's The Use Of Getting Sober
08-The Chicks I Pick Are Slender, Tender & Tall
09-I'm Gonna Leave You On The Outskirts Of Town
10-That'll Just 'Bout Knock Me Out
11-Dirty Snake
12-Five Guys Named Moe
13-It's A Low Down Dirty Shame
14-De Laff's On You
15-Five Guys Named Moe
16-Ration Blues
17-Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby
18-Deacon Jones
19-The Things I Want I Can't Get At Home
20-Jumpin' At The Jubilee
21-I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town
22-I've Found A New Baby
23-Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby
24-Knock Me A Kiss
01-You Can't Get That No More
02-The End Of My Worry
03-How High Am I
04-I Like 'Em Fat Like That
05-The Truth Of The Matter
06-Hey -Now Let's Live
07-Deacon Jones
08-I Like 'Em Fat Like That
09-How High Am I
10-Hey -Now Let's Live
11-Mop-Mop
12-G.I. Jive
13-You Can't Get That No More
14-Louis' Oldsmobile Song
15-My Baby Said Yes (Yip, Yep De Hootie)
16-Your Socks Don't Match
17-Buzz Me
18-They Raided The House
19-Caldonia Boogie
20-Somebody Done Changed The Lock On My Door
21-Junior
22-Bahama Joe
23-Nobody But Me
CHGL-Louis Jordan-Chronogical Classics (1941-43) @FLAC
CHGL-Louis Jordan-Chronogical Classics (1943-45) @FLAC
(1945-46) - (1946-47)
TRACKS
01-It's Full Or It Ain't No Good
02-How Long Must I Wait For You
03-Don't Worry 'Bout That Mule
04-Salt Pork, West Virginia
05-Paper Boy
06-Don't Worry 'Bout That Mule
07-Stone Cold Dead In The Market
08-Petootie Pie
09-Petootie Pie
10-Reconversion Blues
11-It's So Easy
12-Beware!
13-Don't Let The Sun Catch You Cryin'
14-Choo-Choo Ch'Boogie
15-Ain't That Just Like A Woman
16-That Chick's Too Young To Fry
17-No Sale
18-If It's Love You want Baby, That 's Me
19-Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens
20-Let The Good Times Roll
21-All For The Love Of Lil
22-Texas And Pacific
23-Jack, You're Dead
01-Reet Petite And Gone
02-Sure Had A Wonderful Time
03-I Know What You're Puttin' Down
04-Open The Door Richard!
05-Friendship
06-Open The Door Richard!
07-Boogie Woogie Blue Plate
08-Barnyard Boogie
09-Every Man To His Own Profession
10-Early In The Morning
11-Run Joe
12-Look Out!
13-Beans And Cornbread
14-Have You Got The Gumption
15-We Can't Agree
16-Chickey-Mo, Craney-Crow
17-Roamin' Blues
18-Inflation Blues
19-You're Much Too Fat And That's That
20-Chug Chug Boogie
21-There'll Be No Days Like That
22-Pettin' And Pokin'
CHGL-Louis Jordan-Chronogical Classics (1945-46) @FLAC
CHGL-Louis Jordan-Chronogical Classics (1946-47) @FLAC
(1947-49) - (1950-51)
TRACKS
01-You're on the Right Track Baby
02-Don't Burn the Candle at Both Ends
03-Why'd You Do It Baby
04-Daddy-O
05-Safe, Sane and Single
06-I Know What I've Got
07-You Broke Your Promise
08-Push-Ka-Pee She Pie
09-Cole Slaw
10-Beans and Corn Bread
11-Onion
12-Baby's Gonna Go, Bye Bye
13-Heed My Warning
14-Psycho-Loco
15-Baby, It's Cold Outside
16-Don't Cry, Cry Baby
17-School Days
18-Hungry Man
19-Love You 'Til Your Money's Gone Blues
20-Saturday Night Fish Fry - Part 1
21-Saturday Night Fish Fry (Concluded)
01-I Want A Roof Over My Head
02-Show Me How
03-Blue Light Boogie
04-Blue Light Boogie
05-Ain't Nobody's Business But My Own
06-I'll Never Be Free (08-15-50)
07-Tamburitza Boogie
08-Chartreuse
09-Lemonade
10-It's A Great, Great Pleasure
11-You Will Always Have A Friend
12-Louisville Lodge Meeting
13-Trouble Then Satisfaction
14-Crazy Baby
15-Life Is So Peculiar
16-You Rascal You
17-Teardrops From My Eyes
18-If You've Got Some Place To Go
19-Weak Minded Blues
20-Is My Pop In There
21-I Can't Give You Anything But Love
CHGL-Louis Jordan-Chronogical Classics (1947-49) @FLAC
CHGL-Louis Jordan-Chronogical Classics (1950-51) @FLAC
LUCKY MILLINDER
(1941-42) - (1943-47) - (1951-60)
TRACKS
01-Trouble In Mind
02-Slide, Mr. Trombone
03-Ride, Red, Ride
04-Rock! Daniel
05-Big Fat Mama
06-Shout, Sister, Shout!
07-Apollo Jump
08-Rock Me
09-Hey Huss!
10-Let Me Off Uptown
11-That's All
12-How About That Mess
13-Fightin' Doug MacArthur
14-I Want A Tall Skinny Papa
15-We're Gonna Have To Slap
.....The Dirty Little Jap
16-Savoy
17-Are You Ready
18-Mason Flyer
19-When The Lights Go On Again
20-Little John Special
01-Rock Me
02-That's All
03-Trouble in Mind
04-Rock Daniel
05-Savoy
06-Don't Cry Baby
07-Sweet Slumber
08-Shipyard Social Function
09-Hurry, Hurry
10-Darlin'
11-I Can't See for Lookin'
12-Who Threw the Whiskey in the Well
13-Someday
14-All the Time
15-How Big Can You Get, Little Man
16-More, More, More
17-There's Good Blues Tonight
18-Shorty's Got to Go
19-Chittlin' Switch
20-Fare-Thee-Well Deacon Jones
21-You Can't Put Out a Fire
22-The Spider and the Fly
23-Let It Roll
24-Begging for Love
01-Chew Tobacco Rag
02-Georgia Rose
03-I'm Waiting Just For You
04-Bongo Boogie
05-The Right Kind Of Lovin'
06-No One Else Could Be
07-It's Been A Long Long Time
08-The Grape Vine
09-Please Be Careful
10-Loaded With Love
11-When I Gave You My Love
12-Ram-Bunk-Shush
13-Lord Knows I Tried
14-Heavy Sugar
15-Backslider's Ball
16-Old Spice
17-I'm Here Love
18-It's A Sad Sad Feeling
19-Ow!
20-Goody Goody Love
21-Goody Goody Love
22-Slide Mr. Trombone
23-Big Fat Mama
CHGL-Lucky Millinder (1941-42) @FLAC
CHGL-Lucky Millinder (1943-47) @FLAC
CHGL-Lucky Millinder (1951-60) @FLAC
MARY LOU WILLIAMS
(1927-40) - (1944)
TRACKS
01-Midnight Stomp (Jeanete's Synco Jazzers)
02-The Bumps (Jeanete's Synco Jazzers)
03-Down In Gallion (John Williams' Synco Jazzers)
04-Goose Grease (John Williams' Synco Jazzers)
05-Pee Wee Blues (John Williams' Synco Jazzers)
06-Now Cut Loose (John Williams' Synco Jazzers)
07-Night Life (Mary Lou Williams)
08-Drag 'Em (Mary Lou Williams)
09-Corny Rhythm (Mary Lou Williams)
10-Overhand (Mary Lou Williams)
11-Isabelle (Mary Lou Williams)
12-Swingin' For Joy (Mary Lou Williams)
13-Clean Pickin' (Mary Lou Williams)
14-Mary's Special (Mary Lou Williams)
15-The Pearls (Mary Lou Williams)
16-Mr. Freddie's Blues (Mary Lou Williams)
17-Sweet (Patootie) Patunia (Mary Lou Williams)
18-The Rocks (Mary Lou Williams)
19-Little Joe From Chicago (Mary Lou Williams)
20-Mary Lou Williams' Blues (Six Men And A Girl)
21-Tea For Two (Six Men And A Girl)
22-Scratchin' The Gravel (Six Men And A Girl)
23-Zonky (Six Men And A Girl)
24-Baby Dear (Mary Lou Williams & Kansas City 7)
25-Harmony Blues (Mary Lou Williams & Kansas City 7)
01-Blue Skies
02-Caravan
03-Yesterdays
04-Lullaby Of The Leaves
05-Little Joe From Chicago
06-Roll 'Em
07-Satchel Mouth Baby
08-Yesterday's Kisses
09-Mary's Boogie
10-Drag 'Em
11-St. Louis Blues
12-Until My Baby Comes Back Home
13-Man O' Mine
14-Stardust - Part 2
15-Gjon Mili Jam Session
16-Stardust - Part 1
17-Russian Lullaby
18-Blue Skies
19-Persian Rug
20-Night And Day
21-You Know Baby
22-I Found A New Baby
23-Roll 'Em
24-Gjon Mili Jam Session
CHGL-Mary Lou Williams-Chronogical Classics (1927-40)
@FLAC
CHGL-Mary Lou Williams-Chronogical Classics (1944) @320
(1944-45) - (1945-47)
TRACKS
01-The Minute Man
02-Froggy Bottom
03-Carcinoma
04-Song In My Soul
05-This And That
06-Lady Be Good
07-Taurus
08-Pisces
09-Gemini
10-Capricorn
11-Sagittarius
12-Aquarius
13-Libra
14-Virgo
15-Aries
16-Scorpio
17-Cancer
18-Leo
19-Stars
20-Moon
21-Timmie Time
01-Rumba Rebop (Mary Lou Williams Girl Stars)
02-Blues At Mary Lou's (Mary Lou Williams Girl Stars)
03-D.D.T. (Mary Lou Williams Girl Stars)
04-He's Funny That Way (M.Osborne & M.L.Williams Girl
Stars)
05-How High the Moon (Mary Lou Williams)
06-The Man I Love (Mary Lou Williams)
07-CloudyWhat's Your Story Morning Glory (Mary Lou Williams)
08-Blue Skies (Mary Lou Williams)
09-These Foolish Things Remind Me Of You (Mary Lou Williams)
10-Lonely Moments (Mary Lou Williams)
11-Fifth Dimension (Mary Lou Williams Girl Stars)
12-Harmony Gifts (Mary Lou Williams Girl Stars)
13-It Must Be True (Mary Lou Williams Girl Stars)
14-Boogie Misterioso (Mary Lou Williams Girl Stars)
15-Conversation (Jump Caprice) (Mary Lou Williams Girl Stars)
16-Humoresque (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
17-Waltz Boogie (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
18-All God's Chillun Got Rhythm (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
19-Hesitation Boogie (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
20-Lonely Moments (Milton Orent-Frank Roth Orchestra)
21-Whistle Blues (Milton Orent-Frank Roth Orchestra)
22-Mary Lou (Mary Lou Williams)
23-Kool (Mary Lou Williams)
24-Just An Idea (Mary Lou Williams)
25-Just You, Just Me (Mary Lou Williams)
CHGL-Mary Lou Williams-Chronogical Classics (1944-45) @320
CHGL-Mary Lou Williams-Chronogical Classics (1945-47)
@FLAC
(1949-51) - (1951-53)
TRACKS
01-Tisherome (Mary Lou Williams With Orchestra)
02-Knowledge (Mary Lou Williams With Orchestra)
03-Oo-Bla-Dee (Mary Lou Williams With Orchestra)
04-Shorty Boo (Mary Lou Williams With Orchestra)
05-Bye Bye Blues (Mary Lou Williams)
06-Moonglow (Mary Lou Williams)
07-Willow Weep For Me (Mary Lou Williams)
08-I'm In The Mood For Love (Mary Lou Williams)
09-Opus Z (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
10-The Surrey With The Fringe On Top (Mary Lou Williams
Trio)
11-My First Date With You (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
12-Pagliacci (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
13-'S Wonderful (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
14-From This Moment On (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
15-You're The Cream In My Coffee (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
16-Mary's Waltz (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
17-Would I Love You (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
18-In The Purple Grotto (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
19-Walking (Mary Lou Williams)
20-The Sheik Of Araby (Mary Lou Williams And Her Modern
Music)
21-When Dreams Come True (Mary Lou Williams)
22-Bobo (Mary Lou Williams)
23-Kool (Mary Lou Williams)
01-Lover, Come Back To Me (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
02-S'Posin' (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
03-Handy Eyes (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
04-Tisherome (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
05-Caravan (Mary Lou Williams And Her Modern Music)
06-Yes, We Have No Bananas (Mary Lou Williams And Her Modern
Music)
07-Down Beat (Mary Lou Williams And Her Orchestra)
08-Out Of Nowhere (Mary Lou Williams And Her Orchestra)
09-C Jam Blues (Mary Lou Williams And Her Orchestra)
10-Titoros (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
11-Lady Bird (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
12-Don't Blame Me (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
13-They Can't Take That Away From Me (Mary Lou Williams
Trio)
14-Koolbongo (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
15-Perdido (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
16-For You (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
17-Round About Midnight (Mary Lou Williams Trio)
18-Laughing Rag (Mary Lou Williams And Her Rhythm)
19-Rag Of Rags (Mary Lou Williams And Her Rhythm)
20-Melody Maker (Mary Lou Williams Quartet)
21-Musical Express (Mary Lou Williams Quartet)
CHGL-Mary Lou Williams-Chronogical Classics (1949-51)
@FLAC
CHGL-Mary Lou Williams-Chronogical Classics (1951-53)
@FLAC
(1953-54)
TRACKS
01-Sometimes I'm Happy
02-Monk's Tune
03-Why
04-Lullaby Of The Leaves
05-Just You, Just Me
06-Chicka Boom Blues
07-Mary's Waltz
08-O.W.
09-Moonglow
10-N.M.E. (New Musical Express)
11-Tire, Tire L'Aiguille
12-Lover
13-En Ce Temps La
14-Autumn In New York
15-Between The Devil And Deep Blue Sea
16-Nicole
17-Carioca
18-There's A Small Hotel
19-Leg 'N' Lou
20-Gravel (Scratchin' In The Gravel)
21-Nancy Is In Love With The Colonel
22-Mary Lou Blues
CHGL-Mary Lou Williams-Chronogical Classics (1953-54) @320
MEADE 'LUX' LEWIS
(1927-39) - (1939-41)
TRACKS
01-Honky Tonk Train Blues (1927)
02-Honky Tonk Train Blues (1935)
03-Yancey Special
04-Celeste Blues
05-I'm in the Mood for Love
06-Mr. Freddie Blues
07-Honky Tonk Train Blues (1937)
08-Whistlin' Blues
09-Boogie Woogie Prayer - Part 1
10-Boogie Woogie Prayer - Part 2
11-Bear Cat Crawl
12-The Blues - Part 1
13-The Blues - Part 2
14-The Blues - Part 3
15-The Blues - Part 4
16-The Blues - Part 5
17-Melancholy
18-Solitude
01-Twos and Fews
02-Nagasaki
03-Untitled Lewis Original
04-Messin' Around
05-Deep Fives
06-Blues de Lux'
07-Closing Hour Blues
08-Far Ago Blues
09-Basin Street Blues
10-Honky Tonk Train Blues
11-Bass on Top
12-Six Wheel Chaser
13-Tell Your Story
14-Tell Your Story No.2
15-Rising Tide Blues
16-Nineteen Ways of Playing a Chorus
17-School of Rhythm
CHGL-Meade Lux Lewis-Chronogical Classics (1927-39)
@FLAC
CHGL-Meade Lux Lewis-Chronogical Classics
(1939-41) @FLAC
(1941-44) - (1946-54)
TRACKS
01-Self Portrait
02-Feeling Tomorrow Like I Feel Today
03-Doll House Boogie
04-Denapas Parade
05-The Boogie Tidal
06-Randini's Boogie
07-Lux's Boogie
08-Yancey's Pride
09-Special No. One
10-Glendale Glide
11-Honky Tonk Train Blues
12-Medium Blues
13-Yancey Special
14-Chicago Flyer
15-Blues Whistle
16-Meade's Blues
01-Medium Boogie (Yancey Special)
02-Fast Boogie
03-Slow Boogie (Dupree Blues)
04-Honkey Tonk Train Blues
05-Jumpin' with Pete
06-Riff Boogie
07-Cow Cow Blues
08-Yancey Special
09-Honky Tonk Train Blues
10-Albert's Blues
11-Pinetop's Boogie Woogie
12-Mr. Freddie's Blues
13-Suitcase Blues
14-Spooney Sam
15-Mama's Bounce
16-Shooboody
17-Hangover Boogie
18-Yancey's Last Ride
19-Bush Street Boogie
CHGL-Meade Lux Lewis-Chronogical Classics (1941-44)
@FLAC
CHGL-Meade Lux Lewis-Chronogical Classics (1946-54)
@FLAC+
MIDGE WILLIAMS
(1937-38)
TRACKS
01-On A Little Bamboo Bridge
02-How Could You
03-In The Shade Of The Old Apple Tree
04-Let's Begin Again
05-Walkin' The Dog
06-I'm Getting Sentimental Over You
07-I Know Now
08-That Old Feeling
09-I Was Born To Swing
10-Oh! Miss Hannah
11-The One Rose (That's Left In My Heart)
12-The Lady Is A Tramp
13-An Old Flame Never Dies
14-Fortune Tellin' Man
15-Singin' The Blues Till My Daddy Comes Home
16-Mama's Gone, Goodbye
17-Goodnight, Angel
18-The Greatest Mistake Of My Life
19-I'm In A Happy Frame Of Mind
20-Love Is Like Whiskey
21-Don't Wake Up My Heart
22-Where In The World
23-In Any Language
24-Rosie The Redskin
CHGL-Midge Williams-Chronogical Classics (1937-38)
@FLAC
MILDRED BAILEY
(1937-38) - (1943-45)
TRACKS
01-My Last Affair
02-Trust in Me
03-Where Are You
04-You're Laughing at Me
05-Never in a Million Years
06-There's a Lull in My Life
07-Rockin' Chair
08-Little Joe
09-If You Ever Should Leave
10-The Moon Got in My Eyes
11-Heaven Help This Heart of Mine
12-It's the Natural Thing to Do
13-Bob White
14-Just a Stone Throw from Heaven
15-Loving You
16-Right or Wrong
17-I See Your Face Before Me
18-Thanks for the Memory
19-From the Land of the Sky Blue Water
20-Lover, Come Back to Me
21-Bewildered
22-I Can't Face the Music
23-Don't Be That Way
24-At Your Beck and Call
01-Rockin' Chair
02-Sunday, Monday or Always
03-Scrap Your Fat
04-More Than You Know
05-Squeeze Me
06-Someday Sweetheart
07-Downhearted Blues
08-Hold On
09-Hold On, Keep You Hand on the Plow
10-Summertime
11-Right as the Rain
12-From the Land of the Sky Blue Water
13-The Love I Long For
14-Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child
15-Dinah
16-Which of the Great Forty-Eight
17-Wish You Were Waitin' for Me
18-Rockin' Chair
19-Honeysuckle Rose
20-The Man I Love
21-The Gypsy in My Soul
22-I'm Glad There Is You
23-It's Never Too Late to Pray
CHGL-Mildred Bailey-Chronogical Classics (1937-38)
@FLAC
CHGL-Mildred Bailey-Chronogical Classics (1943-45)
@FLAC
PAT FLOWERS
(1941-45) - (1945-47)
TRACKS
01-After The Sun Goes Down
02-Beg, Borrow And Steal
03-You're Some Pretty Doll
04-Abdullah
05-Crazy 'Bout My Baby
06-Yacht Club Swing
07-Honeysuckle Rose
08-On The Sunny Side Of The Street
09-I Got Rhythm
10-The Joint Is Jumpin'
11-Early To Bed Medley
....There's A Gal In My Life
....The Lady Who Sings With A Band
....Slightly Less Than Wonderful
12-Honeysuckle Rose
13-Ain't Misbehavin'
14-I've Got A Feeling I'm Falling
15-Honeysuckle Rose
16-Keeping Out Of Mischief Now
17-Blue Turning Grey Over You
18-Medley
....I've Got My Fingers Crossed
....Spreadin' Rhythm Around
....Living In A Great Big Way
19-Handful Of Keys
20-Fractious Fingering
21-Chopin E Minor Waltz
22-Original Blues
23-Eight Mile Boogie
24-Canteen Honky Tonk Boogie
01-But Not For Me
02-Ain't Misbehavin'
03-Blue Danube
04-Bach Prelude And Fugue
05-Googie Woogie
06-Ain't That Just Like A Woman
07-Horizontal
08-Bring Me Some Money Honey
09-Texas And Pacific
10-Nevertheless
11-Aloysius Do The Dishes
12-Sha-Wa-Wa
13-Just You Just Me
14-How Many Kisses
15-A Chocolate Sundae On A Saturday Night
16-Goodbye, Good Luck, Get Lost
17-Carolina In The Morning
18-I'm Yours
19-Find Out What They Like
20-How I'm Doin'
21-Love Me Or Leave Me
22-Save The Bones For Henry Jones
23-Shoe Shine Shuffle
24-Exhilarated, Exasperated, Exhausted
CHGL-Pat Flowers-Chronogical Classics (1941-45) @FLAC
CHGL-Pat Flowers-Chronogical Classics (1945-47) @FLAC
PETE JOHNSON
(1938-39) - (1939-41) - (1944-46)
TRACKS
01-Goin' Away Blues
02-Roll 'Em, Pete
03-Boo-Woo
04-Home James
05-Shuffle Boogie
06-Lone Star Blues
07-B & O Blues
08-How Long, How Long
09-Climbin' And Screamin'
10-Buss Robinson Blues
11-Pete's Blues
12-Let 'Em Jump
13-Pete's Blues No. 2
14-Cherry Red
15-Baby, Look At You
16-Lovin' Mama Blues
17-Cafe Society Rag
18-Boogie Woogie
19-Vine Street Bustle
20-Some Day Blues
01-Holler Stomp
02-Barrelhouse Breakdown
03-Kansas City Farewell
04-You Don'T Know My Mind
05-Blues On The Down Beat
06-Kaycee On My Mind
07-627 Stomp
08-Piney Brown Blues
09-Boogie Woogie Man
10-Barrelhouse Boogie
11-Cuttin' The Boogie
12-Death Ray Boogie
13-Just For You
14-Pete'S Mixture
15-Basement Boogie
16-Foot Pedal Boogie
17-Walkin' The Boogie
18-Sixth Avenue Express
19-Pine Creek
20-Movin' The Boogie
01-Kaycee Feeling
02-Lights Out Mood
03-Dive Bomber
04-Answer To The Boogie
05-Mr. Freddy Blues
06-Zero Hours
07-Bottomland Boogie
08-Rock It Boogie
09-I May Be Wonderful
10-Man Wanted
11-1946 Stomp (1280 Stomp)
12-Atomic Boogie
13-Backroom Blues
14-Pete's Lonesome blues
15-Mr. Drums Meets Mr. Piano
16-Mutiny In The Doghouse
17-Mr. Clarinet Knocks Twice
18-Ben Rides Out
19-Page Mr. Trumpet
20-J.C. From K.C.
21-Pete's Housewarming Blues
CHGL-Pete Johnson-Chronogical Classics (1938-39) @FLAC
CHGL-Pete Johnson-Chronogical Classics (1939-41) @FLAC
CHGL-Pete Johnson-Chronogical Classics (1944-46) @FLAC
(1947-49)
TRACKS
01-Margie
02-Minuet Boogie
03-66 Stomp
04-Pete Kay Boogie
05-Hollywood Boogie
06-Yancey Street Boogie
07-Swanee River
08-Central Avenue Drag
09-Sunset Romp (Swingin' the Boogie)
10-High Tower Drive (Sunset Romp)
11-Johnson's Boogie (Rock&Roll Boogie)
12-Yancey Special
13-J.J. Boogie
14-Swanee River Boogie
15-St. Louis Boogie
16-Skid Row Boogie
17-Half Tight Boogie
18-Rocket 88 Boogie - Part 1
19-Rocket 88 Boogie - Part 2
20-Wrinkle Head Boogie
21-Road House Boogie
Pete Johnson-Chronological Classics (1947-49) @FLAC
SAMMY PRICE
(1929-41) - (1942-45)
TRACKS
01-Blue Rhythm Stomp
02-Nasty But Nice
03-Fetch It To Me
04-Cow Cow Blues
05-Sweepin' the Blues Away
06-Swing Out In the Groove
07-How 'Bout That Mess
08-Oh Red!
09-Oh Lawdy Mama
10-The Dirty Dozens
11-Thinking
12-Jumpin' the Boogie
13-The Goon Drag (Gone Wid De Goon)
14-Things 'Bout Coming My Way
15-Lead Me Daddy, Straight To the Bar
16-Just Jivin' Around
17-I Lost Love (When I Lost You)
18-Do You Dig My Jive
19-I Know How To Do It
20-Valetta
21-Boogie Woogie Moan
22-Why Don't You Love Me Anymore
23-Harlem Gin Blues
24-Match Box Blues
TRACKS
01-Me And My Chauffeur
02-I've Got Too Many Blues
03-It's All Right Jack
04-Blow, Katy, Blow
05-Teed Up
06-Frantic
07-That's Kicks
08-Pluckin' That Thing
09-Boogie Woogie Notion
10-House Rent Boogie
11-Big Joe
12-Boogin' A Plenty
13-Sweet Lorraine
14-Honeysuckle Rose
15-In A Mezz
16-Those Mellow Blus
17-Gully Low Blues
18-Cow Cow Blues
19-133rd Street Boogie
20-I Finally Gotcha
21-'Boogin' With 'Mezz'
22-Callin' 'Em Home
23-Step Down, Step Up
24-Shakin' Loose
25-Boogien' With Big Sid
CHGL-Sammy Price-Chronogical Classics (1929-41) @FLAC
CHGL-Sam Price-Chronogical Classics (1942-45) @FLAC
SARAH VAUGHAN
(1944-46) - (1946-47)
TRACKS
01-I'll Wait and Pray
02-Signing Off
03-Interlude (Night in Tunisia)
04-No Smoke Blues
05-East of the Sun
06-Lover Man
07-What More Can a Woman Do
08-I'd Rather Have a Memory Than a Dream
09-Mean to Me
10-Time and Again
11-I'm Scared
12-You Go to My Head
13-I Could Make You Love Me
14-It Might as Well Be Spring
15-All Too Soon
16-We're Through
17-A Hundred Years from Today
18-If You Could See Me Now
19-I Can Make You Love Me
20-You're Not the Kind
21-My Kinda Love
22-You're Blase
01-I've Got a Crush on You
02-I'm Through With Love
03-Everything I Have Is Yours
04-Body and Soul
05-Penthouse Serenade (When We're Alone)
06-Don't Worry 'Bout Me
07-Time After Time
08-September Song
09-I Cover the Waterfront
10-I Don't Stand a Ghost of a Chance With You
11-Tenderly
12-Don't Blame Me
13-The Lord's Prayer
14-Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child
15-I Can't Get Started
16-Trouble Is a Man
17-Love Me or Leave Me
18-I'll Wait and Pray
19-I Get a Kick Out of You
20-The Man I Love
21-I'm Gonna Sit Right Down
....(And Write Myself a Letter)
22-The One I Love (Belongs to Somebody Else)
23-Button up Your Overcoat
24-I Feel So Smoochie
CC 0958-Sarah Vaughan (1944-46) @FLAC
CC 0989-Sarah Vaughan (1946-47} @FLAC
(1947-49) - (1949-50)
TRACKS
01-Blue Grass
02-It's You or No One
03-It's Magic
04-What a Difference a Day Made
05-Gentleman Friend
06-Once in a While
07-How Am I to Know
08-Nature Boy
09-I'm Glad There Is You
10-Bianca
11-As You Desire Me
12-Black Coffee
13-While You Are Gone
14-Tonight I Shall Sleep
15-That Lucky Old Sun
16-Give Me a Song with a Beautiful Melody
17-Make Believe
18-You Taught Me to Love Again
19-Just Friends
20-Lonely Girl
21-You Say You Care
22-Fool's Paradise
23-I Cried for You
01-You're Mine You
02-I'm Crazy to Love You
03-Summertime
04-The Nearness of You
05-Ev'ry Day
06-I Love You
07-Dedicated to You
08-You're All I Need
09-Our Very Own
10-Don't Be Afraid
11-Ain't Misbehavin'
12-Goodnight My Love
13-Can't Get Out of This Mood
14-It Might as Well Be Spring
15-Mean to Me
16-Come Rain or Come Shine
17-Nice Work If You Can Get It
18-East of the Sun
19-I Love the Guy
20-Thinking of You
21-Perdido
22-Whippa-Whippa-Woo
23-I'll Know
24-De Gas Pipe She's Leakin' Joe
CC 1101-Sarah Vaughan (1947-49) @FLAC
CC 1166-Sarah Vaughan (1949-50) @FLAC
(1951-52)
TRACKS
01-Ave Maria
02-A City Called Heaven
03-Deep Purple
04-These Things I Offer You
05-Vanity
06-My Reverie
07-Out o' Breath
08-After Hours
09-Just a Moment More
10-Pinky
11-I Ran All the Way Home
12-A Miracle Happened
13-Street of Dreams
14-Time to Go
15-Corner to Corner
16-If Someone Had Told Me
17-Say You'll Wait for Me
18-Sinner or Saint
19-My Tormented Heart
20-Mighty Lonesome Feeling
21-It's All in the Mind
22-I Confess
23-Lover's Quarrel
24-Time
CC 1296-Sarah Vaughan (1951-52) @FLAC
WYNONIE HARRIS
(1944-45) - (1945-47)
TRACKS
01-Hurry, Hurry
02-Who Threw The Whiskey In The Well
03-Around The Clock - Part 1
04-Around The Clock - Part 2
05-Cock-A-Doodle-Doo
06-Yonder Goes My Baby
07-Wynonie's Blues
08-Here Comes The Blues
09-Straighten Him Out
10-Young Man's Blues
11-Baby Look At You
12-She's Gone With The Wind
13-Somebody Changed The Lock On My Door
14-That's The Stuff You Gotta Watch
15-I Gotta Lyin' Woman
16-Rebecca's Blues
17-Everybody Boogie
18-Time To Change Your Town
19-Playful Baby
20-Take Me Out Of The Rain
21-Papa Tree Top
22-Young And Wild
01-Good Morning Corinne
02-Hey! Ba-Ba-Re-Bop - Part 1
03-Hey! Ba-Ba-Re-Bop - Part 2
04-In The Evenin' Blues
05-Dig This Boogie
06-Lightnin' Struck The Poor House
07-My Baby's Barrel House
08-Drinkin' By Myself
09-Mr. Blues Jumped The Rabbit
10-Rugged Road
11-Come Back, Baby
12-Whiskey And Jelly-Roll Blues
13-You Got To Get Yourself A Job, Girl
14-Hard Ridin' Mama
15-Big City Blues
16-Ghost Of A Chance
17-Battle Of The Blues - Part 1
18-Battle Of The Blues - Part 2
19-Goin' Home
20-Blues
CC 0885-Wynonie Harris (1944-45) @FLAC
CC 1013-Wynonie Harris (1945-47) @FLAC
(1947-49) - (1950-52)
TRACKS
01-Love Is Like Rain
02-Rose Get Your Clothes
03-Wynonies Boogie
04-Your Money Don't Mean A Thing
05-Good Morning Mr. Blues
06-Blow Your Brains Out
07-Blowin' To California
08-Crazy Love
09-From Bad To Good Blues
10-Bite Again, Bite Again
11-Good Rockin' Tonight
12-Lollipop Mama
13-I Belleve I'll Fall In Love
14-Grandma Plays The Numbers
15-She Just Won't Sell No More
16-I Want My Fanny Brown
17-I Feel That Old Age Coming On
18-Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee
19-All She Wants To Do Is Rock
20-I Can't Take It No More
21-Sittin' On It All The Time
22-I Like My Baby's Pudding
23-Triflin' Woman
24-Baby, Shame On You
01-Rock Mr. Blues (05-18-50)
02-Stormy Night Blues (05-18-50)
03-Good Morning Judge (05-18-50)
04-Be Mine My Love (05-18-50)
05-Mr. Blues Is Comin' To Town (07-12-50)
06-I Want To Love You Baby (07-12-50)
07-Put It Back (07-12-50)
08-Oh Babe! (10-18-50)
09-Teardrops From My Eyes (10-18-50)
10-A Love Untrue (10-23-50)
11-Triflin' Woman (10-23-50)
12-Man, Have I Got Troubles (10-24-50)
13-Confessin' The Blues (10-24-50)
14-Tremblin' (02-27-51)
15-Just Like Two Drops Of Water (02-27-51)
16-I'll Never Give Up (02-27-51)
17-Bloodshot Eyes (02-27-51)
18-Here Comes The Night (07-02-51)
19-Lovin' Machine (07-02-51)
20-My Playful Baby's Gone (07-02-51)
21-Lucious Woman (07-02-51)
22-All Night Long (01-08-52)
23-Keep On Churnin' (01-09-52)
24-Married Woman -Stay Married (01-09-52)
25-Rot-Gut (01-09-52)
CC 1139-Wynonie Harris (1947-49) @FLAC
CC 1289-Wynonie Harris (1950-52) @FLAC
Work in progress !
A lot to come ..
CC 0980-Charlie Parker (1945-47)
CC 1000-Charlie Parker (1947)
CC 1103-Charlie Parker (1947-49)
CC 1314 Charlie Parker 1951-1952 @FLAC
Count Basie
CC 1387 Count Basie - 1952-1953
CC 1446 Count Basie - 1953-1954
Cozy COLE
CC 819 Cozy Cole - 1944
CC 865 Cozy Cole - 1944-1945
DARBY & TARLTON
CC 2730-Darby and Tarlton-Chronogical Classics (1927-29) @320
Dickie WELLS
CC 937 Dickie Wells 1927-43
Dizzy Gillespie
CC 1321 Dizzy Gillespie 1952
CC 1347 Dizzy Gillespie 1952-53
CC 1380 Dizzy Gillespie 1953
CC 1424 Dizzy Gillespie 1953-54
Django Reinhardt
CC 1317 Django Reinhardt - 1947-1951 (2003)
CC 1441 Django Reinhardt - 1951-1953 (2007)
Don Byas
CC 1315 Don Byas - 1951-1952 (2003) @FLAC
CC 1372 Don Byas - 1952 (2004) @FLAC
CC 1414 Don Byas - 1952-1953 @FLAC
Don REDMAN
CC 543 Don Redman - 1931-33
CC 553 Don Redman - 1933-36
CC 574 Don Redman - 1936-1939
Duke Ellington
CC 0577 Duke Ellington - 1929-1930 (1991)
CC 1320 Duke Ellington and His Orchestra 1952
CC 1350 Duke Ellington and His Orchestra 1952-53
CC 1398 Duke Ellington and His Orchestra 1953 Vol.1
CC 1432 Duke Ellington and Orc. 1953 Vol.2
Earl HINES
CC 0514 Earl Hines - 1932-1934
CC 0528 Earl Hines - 1934-1937
CC 0538 Earl Hines and Orc. 1937-39
CC 0545 Earl Hines - 1928-1932
CC 0567 Earl Hines (1939-40)
CC 0621 Earl Hines & His Orchestra 1941
CC 876 Earl Hines - 1942-1945
CC 1440 Earl Hines 1953-54
CC 1041 Earl Hines - 1945-1947
CC 1120 Earl Hines - 1947-1949
CC 1288 Earl Hines - 1949-1952
CC 1440 Earl Hines - 1953-1954
Eddie CONDON
CC 1354 Eddie Condon - 1951-1953 (2004)
CC 1464 Eddie Condon - 1954-1955 (2008)
Eddie HEYWOOD
CC 947 Eddie Heywood - 1944
CC 1038 Eddie Heywood - 1944-1946
CC 1219 Eddie Heywood - 1946-1947
CC 1360 Eddie Heywood - 1950-1951
CC 1360 Eddie Heywood - 1950-1951
Eddie LANG
CC 1357 Eddie Lang - 1927-1932 (2004)
Eddie Lockjaw Davis
CC 1382 Eddie 'Lockjaw' Davis - 1948-1952
CC 1443 Eddie _Lockjaw_ Davis 1953-1955
Eddie SOUTH
CC 707 Eddie South - 1923-1937
CC 737 Eddie South - 1937-1941
Edgar HAYES
CC 730 Edgar Hayes - 1937-1938
CC 1053 Edgar Hayes - 1938-1948
Ella Fitzgerald
CC 1328 Ella Fitzgerald - 1952}
CC 1404 Ella Fitzgerald - 1953-1954
CC 1457 Ella Fitzgerald - 1954-1955
Ernest STONEMAN
CC 2500 - Ernest Stoneman (1925-26) @320
CC 2653 - Ernest Stoneman (1926) Vol. 1 @320
CC 2671 - Ernest Stoneman (1926) Vol. 2 @320
CC 2704 - Ernest Stoneman (1927) Vol.1 @320
Erroll GARNER
CC 0802 Erroll Garner - 1944
CC 0818 Erroll Garner - 1944, Vol. 2
CC 0850 Erroll Garner - 1944, Vol. 3
CC 0873 Erroll Garner - 1944-1945
CC 0924 Erroll Garner - 1945-1946
CC 1004 Erroll Garner - 1946-1947
CC 1109 Erroll Garner - 1947-1949
CC 1138 Erroll Garner - 1949
CC 1182 Erroll Garner - 1949 Vol.2
CC 1205 Erroll Garner - 1949-1950
CC 1240 Erroll Garner - 1950
CC 1310 Erroll Garner - 1950-1951
CC 1341 Erroll Garner - 1951-1952
CC 1370 Erroll Garner - 1952-1953
CC 1391 Erroll Garner - 1953
CC 1423 Erroll Garner - 1953-1954
CC 1447 Erroll Garner - 1954
Red NORVO
CC 1422 Red Norvo 1950-51
Fats NAVARRO
CC 1108 Fats Navarro 1947-49
Fiddlin' John CARSON
CC 2400 - Fiddlin' John Carson (1923-24) @320
CC 2460 - Fiddlin' John Carson (1924-25) @320
CC 2525 - Fiddlin' John Carson (1925-26) @320
CC 2655 - Fiddlin' John Carson (1926-27) @320
Fletcher HENDERSON
CC 519 Fletcher Henderson - 1937-1938
CC 527 Fletcher Henderson - 1934-1937
CC 535 Fletcher Henderson - 1932-1934
CC 546 Fletcher Henderson - 1931-1932
CC 555 Fletcher Henderson - 1931
CC 572 Fletcher Henderson - 1927-1931
CC 580 Fletcher Henderson - 1927
CC 597 Fletcher Henderson - 1926-1927
CC 610 Fletcher Henderson - 1925-1926
CC 633 Fletcher Henderson - 1924-1925
CC 647 Fletcher Henderson - 1924, Vol.3
CC 648 Horace & Fletcher Henderson - 1940-1941
CC 657 Fletcher Henderson - 1924, Vol. 2
CC 673 Fletcher Henderson - 1924
CC 683 Fletcher Henderson - 1923-1924
CC 697 Fletcher Henderson - 1923
CC 794 Fletcher Henderson - 1921-1923
Frankie NEWTON
CC 643 Frankie Newton - 1937-1939
Frankie TRUMBAUER
CC 1331 Frankie Trumbauer - 1936-1946 (2003)
Freddy JOHNSON
CC 829 Freddy Johnson - 1933-1939
Gene AMMONS
CC 1329 Gene Ammons - 1949-1950
CC 1367 Gene Ammons - 1950-1951
CC 1406 Gene Ammons 1951-1953
Gene KRUPA
CC 1319 Gene Krupa and His Orchestra 1947-1949 @flac
CC 1359 Gene Krupa and His Orchestra 1949-1951 @flac
CC 1390 Gene Krupa 1952-1953 @flac
CC 1433 Gene Krupa 1953-1954 @flac
Georgie AULD
CC 1322 Georgie Auld - 1940-1945
CC 1351 Georgie Auld - 1945-1946
CC 1371 Georgie Auld - 1946-1951
Gerald WIGGINS
Gerald Wiggins - 1950 {CC 1218}
Gerald WILSON
CC 1444 Gerald Wilson - 1946-1954 (2007)
Glenn MILLER
CC 1377 Glenn Miller - 1935-1938
Harlan LEONARD
CC 670 Harlan Leonard - 1940
Harry JAMES
CC 1313 Harry James and His Orchestra 1945-46
CC 1455 Harry James and His Orchestra 1946-47
Hazel SCOTT
CC 1308 Hazel Scott - 1939-1945
Henry ''Red'' ALLEN
CC 540 Henry ''Red'' Allen - 1929-1933
CC 551 Henry ''Red'' Allen - 1933-1935
CC 575 Henry ''Red'' Allen - 1935-1936
CC 590 Henry ''Red'' Allen - 1936-1937
CC 628 Henry ''Red'' Allen - 1937-1941
CC 1067 Henry ''Red'' Allen - 1944-1947
Herman CHITTISON
CC 0690-Herman Chittison (1933-41)
CC 1024-Herman Chittison (1944-45)
CC 1334-Herman Chittison (1945-50)
CC 1334-Herman Chittison (1945-50)
HOT LIPS PAGE
CC 1342 Hot Lips Page 1950-1953 @flac
Illinois JACQUET
CC1019-Illinois Jacquet (1946-47) @FLAC
CC1376-Illinois Jacquet (1951-52) @FLAC
CC1451-Illinois Jacquet (1953-55) @FLAC
Jabbo SMITH
CC 669 Jabbo Smith - 1929-1938
Jack TEAGARDEN
CC 698 Jack Teagarden - 1930-1934
CC 729 Jack Teagarden - 1934-1939
CC 758 Jack Teagarden - 1939-1940
CC 839 Jack Teagarden - 1940-1941
CC 874 Jack Teagarden - 1941-1943
CC 1032 Jack Teagarden - 1944-1947
James MOODY
CC 1388 James Moody - 1951
CC 1410 James Moody - 1951-1954
Jelly Roll MORTON
CC 0612 Jelly Roll Morton - 1926-1928
Jess STACY
CC 1453 Jess Stacy - 1951-1956
CC 795 Jess Stacy - 1935-1939
CC 1175 Jess Stacy - 1944-1950
Jimmie NOONE
Jimmie Noone - 1923-1928 {CC 604}
Jimmie Noone - 1928-1929 {CC 611}
Jimmie Noone - 1929-1930 {CC 632}
Jimmie Noone - 1930-1934 {CC 641}
Jimmie Noone - 1934-1940 {CC 651}
Joe BUSHKIN
CC 1434 Joe Bushkin - 1940-46 @FLAC
CC 1459 Joe Bushkin - 1947-50 @FLAC
Joe MARSALA
CC 763 Joe Marsala - 1936-42
CC 902 Joe Marsala - 1944-45
Joe SULLIVAN
CC 821 Joe Sullivan - 1933-1941
CC 1070 Joe Sullivan - 1944-1945
CC 1353 Joe Sullivan - 1945-1953
Joe Turner
CC 0940 Joe Turner - 1941-1946
Joe Venuti
CC 1276 Joe Venuti - 1930-33
CC 1348 Joe Venuti - 1933
John HARDEE
CC 1136 John Hardee - 1946-1948
John KIRBY
John Kirby - 1938-1939 {CC 750} @320
John Kirby - 1939-1941 {CC 770} @320
John Kirby - 1941-1943 {CC 792} @320
John Kirby - 1945-1946 {CC 964} @320
Johnny DODDS
CC 589 Johnny Dodds - 1926 @320
CC 603 Johnny Dodds - 1927 @320
CC 617 Johnny Dodds - 1927-1928 @320
CC 635} Johnny Dodds - 1928-1940 @320
Johnny HODGES
CC1189-Johnny Hodges (1945-50) @FLAC
CC1389-Johnny Hodges (1951-52) @FLAC
CC1421-Johnny Hodges (1952-54) @FLAC
Jonah JONES
CC0972-Jonah Jones (1936-45)
Leonard FEATHER
CC0901-Leonard Feather (1937-45)
Lester YOUNG
CC1325-Lester Young (1951-52)
Lil Hardin ARMSTRONG
CC0564-Lil Hardin Armstrong (1936-40)
Lionel Hampton
CC0803-Lionel Hampton (1942-44)
CC1429-Lionel Hampton (1951-53)
Louis Armstrong
CC 0512 Louis Armstrong - 1936-1937
CC 1352 Louis Armstrong 1952-1953
CC 1402 Louis Armstrong 1954
Satchmo - 31 32
Satchmo - 34 36
Satchmo - 37 38
Satchmo - 38 39
Satchmo - 40 42
Louis Prima
CC 1374 Louis Prima and His Orchestra 1945
Louisiana Rhythm Kings
CC 1312 Louisiana Rhythm Kings 1929-30
Lovie AUSTIN
CC 756 Lovie Austin - 1924-1926
Lucky MILLINDER
CC 1460 Lucky Millinder 1951-60
Mary Lou WILLIAMS
CC 1346 Mary Lou Williams - 1951-1953 {CC 1346}
CC 1417 Mary Lou Williams - 1953-1954 (CC 1417)
McKinney's Cotton Pickers
CC 609 McKinney's Cotton Pickers - 1928-1929
CC 625 McKinney's Cotton Pickers - 1929-1930
CC 649 McKinney's CP (1930-31), Don Redman (1939-40)
Meade Lux Lewis
CC 1401 Meade Lux Lewis (1946-54)
Mezz Mezzrow
CC 1302 Mezz Mezzrow 1947-1951
CC 1393 Mezz Mezzrow - 1951-1953
CC 1449 Mezz Mezzrow 1953-1954
Midge WILLIAMS
CC 745 Midge Williams - 1937-1938
Miff MOLE
CC 1298 Miff Mole - 1928-1937
Mildred Bayley
CC 1316 Mildred Bailey - 1943-1945
CC 1337 Mildred Bayley - 1945-1947
Mills Blue Rhythm Band
CC 660 Mills Blue Rhythm Band - 1931
CC 676 Mills Blue Rhythm Band - 1931-1932
CC 686 Mills Blue Rhythm Band - 1933-1934
CC 710 Mills Blue Rhythm Band - 1934-1936
CC 731 Mills Blue Rhythm Band - 1936-1937
Mound City Blue Blowers
CC 895 Mound City Blue Blowers - 1935-1936
Muggsy Spanier
CC 1405 Muggsy Spanier 1949-1954
Nat King COLE
CC 1305 Nat _King_ Cole 1949-1950
Oscar Peterson
CC 1323 Oscar Peterson - 1950-1952
CC 1361 Oscar Peterson - 1952 Vol.1
CC 1399 Oscar Peterson - 1952 Vol.2
CC 1426 Oscar Peterson - 1952 Vol.3
CC 1456 Oscar Peterson - 1952-1953
Oscar Pettiford
CC 1409 Oscar Pettiford - 1951-54
CC 1454 Oscar Pettiford - 1954-55
Pat FLOWERS
CC 1060 Pat Flowers - 1941-1945
CC 1093 Pat Flowers - 1945-1947
Pete BROWN
Pete Brown - 1942-1945 {CC 1029}
Putney DANDRIDGE
CC 846 Putney Dandridge - 1935-36
CC 869 Putney Dandridge - 1936
Red NICHOLS
CC 1332 Red Nichols - 1929
CC 1369 Red Nichols - 1929-1930
CC 1462 Red Nichols - 1930-1931
Red Norvo
CC 1306 Red Norvo and Orch. (1943-44)
CC 1356 Red Norvo - 1944-1945
CC 1386 Red Norvo - 1945-1947
Riley PUCKETT
CC 2470 - Riley Puckett (1924) @320
CC 2554 - Riley Puckett (1924-25) @320
CC 2635 - Riley Puckett -1926-27) @320
Roy ELDRIDGE
CC 1311 Roy Eldridge - 1951 @flac
SAM & KIRK McGEE
CC 2630 - Sam & Kirk McGee (1926-34) @320
Sam PRICE
CC 696 Sam Price 1929-1942
CC 1083 Sam Price 1942-1945
Sid CATLETT
CC 974 Sid Catlett 1944-46
Sidney Bechet
CC 1326 Sidney Bechet 1950-1951
CC 1358 Sidney Bechet 1951-1952
CC 1384 Sidney Bechet 1952 Vol.1
CC 1431 Sidney Bechet 1952 Vol.2
Skeets TOLBERT
Skeets Tolbert - 1931-1940 {CC 978}
Skeets Tolbert - 1940-1942 {CC 993}
Slim Gaillard
CC 1437 Slim Gaillard - 1951-53
Sonny Stitt
CC 1378 Sonny Stitt 1951-53
Stan Getz
CC 1299 Stan Getz 1951.flac
CC 1338 Stan Getz - 1951-1952
CC 1395 Stan Getz - 1953
CC 1435 Stan Getz 1954
Stan KENTON
Stan Kenton - (1950-51) @FLAC
Stan Kenton - 1945
Stan Kenton - 1946 @FLAC
Stan Kenton 1947 vol.1
Stan Kenton 1947 vol.2
Stan Kenton (1940-44) @FLAC
CC1428-Stan Kenton (1951-52) @FLAC
CC1461-Stan Kenton (1952-53) @FLAC
Stephane GRAPPELLY
CC 708 Stephane Grappelly - 1935-1940
CC 779 Stephane Grappelly - 1941-1943
Sy Oliver
CC 1365 Sy Oliver - 1949-1952 (2004)
Teddy HILL
CC 0645 Teddy Hill - 1935-1937
Teddy WILSON
CC 0511 Teddy Wilson And His Orchestra - 1935-1936 (CC 511}
CC 1364 Teddy Wilson - 1952-1953 {CC 1364}
Teddy Wilson - 1934-1935 {CC 508}
Teddy Wilson - 1935-1936 {CC 511}
Teddy Wilson - 1936-1937 {CC 521}
Teddy Wilson - 1937 {CC 531}
Teddy Wilson - 1937-1938 {CC 548}
Teddy Wilson - 1938 {CC 556}
Teddy Wilson - 1939 {CC 571}
Teddy Wilson - 1939-1941 {CC 620}
Teddy Wilson - 1942-1945 {CC 908}
Teddy Wilson - 1946 {CC 997}
Teddy Wilson - 1947-1950 {CC 1224}
Teddy Wilson - 1952-1953 {CC 1364}
The Three Keys & Bon Bon
CC 1141 The Three Keys - Bon Bon & His Buddies 1931-42
The Three Peppers
CC 889 The Three Peppers - 1937-1940
Thelonious Monk
CC 1430 Thelonious Monk - 1951-1952 (2007)
Thomas MORRIS
CC 823 Thomas Morris - 1923-1927
Tommy DORSEY
CC 1327 Tommy Dorsey & Orchestra 1939, Vol.3 @flac
Tyree GLENN
CC 1420 Tyree Glenn - 1947-1952 (2006)
Una Mae CARLISLE
Una Mae Carlisle - 1938-1941 {CC 1209}
Una Mae Carlisle - 1941-1944 {CC 1230}
Una Mae Carlisle - 1944-1950 {CC 1265}
Valaida SNOW
CC 1343 Valaida Snow - 1940-1953
CC 1158 Valaida Snow - 1933-1936
CC 1122 Valaida Snow - 1937-1940
CC 1343 Valaida Snow - 1940-1953
Various Artists
CC 0024 VA-Complementary Tracks @flac (3CD)
CC 0099 The Classics Sampler @flac
Wardell GRAY
CC 1463 Wardell Gray 1950-55
Willie BRYANT
Willie Bryant - 1935-1936 {CC, 768}
Willie LEWIS
CC 822 Willie Lewis (1932-36) @320
CC 847 Willie Lewis (1936-38) @320
CC 880 Willie Lewis (1941) @320
Willie 'The Lion' Smith (1925-53)
Willie 'The Lion' Smith (1925-37)
Willie 'The Lion' Smith (1937-38)
Willie 'The Lion' Smith (1938-40)
Willie 'The Lion' Smith (1944-49)
CC 1349 Willie 'The Lion' Smith (1950)
CC 1392 Willie 'The Lion' Smith (1950-53)
Wingy Manone
CC 1412 Wingy Manone (1944-46) @FLAC
Woody HERMAN
CC 1304 Woody Herman (1940-41) @FLAC
Ziggy ELMAN
CC 900 Ziggy Elman (1938-39) @320
5 comments:
I can't find Artie Shaw from CC0855 to CC1413. Could you help me, please? Thank in advance.
@Olda,
Ooops !! I ULed the covers but forgot the tracks !! So sorry !!
Corrected !
All the best
Chris-France
Perdona has descargado las pistas de los nuevos, no los encuentro
@Rafael,
¡No entiendo tu petición! Si pinchas en el enlace (el nombre al principio del post) vas directamente a MEGA en el directorio CRONOGRÁFICO y los archivos están ahí desde el día 2 por la tarde?
Saludos cordiales
Chris-France
Muchas GRACIAS no lo habia entendido bien
Post a Comment