COLLECTION (4CD)
Vol.1
Sing My Blues Tonight
Vol.1
101-That Moves Me (Things I Don't Like)
.....(Floyd Dixon)
102-Black Night (Charles Brown)
103-Let's Just Be Friends (C.Brown)
104-Way Down In Louisiana (Floyd Dixon)
105-Nobody Knows I'm In Love With You
.....(H-Bomb Ferguson)
106-Educated Fool
.....(Charles Brown & Amos Milburn)
107-I Wanna Go Home
.....(Charles Brown & Amos Milburn)
108-Wake Up And Live (Floyd Dixon)
109-Darlin' How Long (Amos Milburn)
110-Sing My Blues Tonight (C.Brown)
111-Trouble Blues (Charles Brown)
112-Josephine (H-Bomb Ferguson)
113-Floyd's After Hours (Floyd Dixon)
114-Love's Like A River (Charles Brown)
115-Driftin' Blues (Charles Brown)
116-Never Know About A Woman (F.Dixon)
117-Merry Christmas Baby (C.Brown)
118-Don't Cry (Charles Brown)
119-Me Quieres (Floyd Dixon)
120-Baby Don't Go (H-Bomb Ferguson)
121-Lost In A Dream (Charles Brown)
122-So Much To Remember You By
.....(Charles Brown)
123-What Would You Be (Floyd Dixon)
124-Too Late To Cry Anymore
.....(Charles Brown)
125-Baby Please Write Me (Floyd Dixon)
THE ACE BLUES MASTERS @ALAC Vol.1
Vol.2
4th & Beale and Further South
Vol.2
201-4th and Beale (Joe Hill Louis)
202-Ruthie Mae (Joe Hill Louis)
203-Joe Hill Boogie (Joe Hill Louis)
204-Going Down to Louisiana (J.H.Louis)
205-Get Up Off It (Joe Hill Louis)
206-Sweetest Woman I Ever Knew
.....(Joe Hill Louis)
207-Mean Old World (Big Boy Crudup)
208-Baby I've Been Mistreated
.....(Big Boy Crudup)
209-My Baby Boogies All The Time
.....(Big Boy Crudup)
210-I Wonder (Big Boy Crudup)
211-What Will Lucy Do (Frankie Lee Sims)
212-Misery Blues (Frankie Lee Sims)
213-Hey Little Girl (Frankie Lee Sims)
214-Walking With Frankie
.....(Frankie Lee Sims)
215-My Talk Didn't Do No Good
.....(Frankie Lee Sims)
216-I Warned You Baby (Frankie Lee Sims)
217-She Likes To Boogie Real Low
.....(Frankie Lee Sims)
218-Well Goodbye Baby (Frankie Lee Sims)
219-How Long (Frankie Lee Sims)
220-Marked Deck (Mercy Baby)
221-Rock 'N' Roll Baby (Mercy Baby)
222-Pleadin' (Mercy Baby)
223-Don't Lie To Me (Mercy Baby)
THE ACE BLUES MASTERS @ALAC Vol.2
Vol.3
Tuff Enuff
Vol.3
301-Looped (Joe Dyson And Orchestra)
302-I Got The Blues For You (Tk.4)
.....(Al Collins And Orchestra)
303-Shuckin' Stuff (Take 1)
.....(Al Collins And Orchestra)
304-I Know I'll Die (Kenzie Moore)
305-I Can't Forget You Baby (Take 1)
.....(Junior Blackmon)
306-Down South (Take 1) (Junior Blackmon)
307-Baby Say You Will (Jesse Allen)
308-Goodbye Blues (Jesse Allen)
309-Beautiful, Beautiful Love
.....(Schoolboy Cleve)
310-My Baby Done Gone (Schoolboy Cleve)
311-Bad Feeling Blues (Lightnin' Slim)
312-Lighnin' Slim Boogie (Lightnin' Slim)
313-Sleeping In The Ground (Sammy Myers)
314-My Love Is Here To Stay (Sammy Myers)
315-the Way You Been Treating Me
.....(Buddy Guy)
316-Baby Don't You Wanna Come Home
.....(Buddy Guy)
317-Sittin' Here Worryin' (Little Cameron)
318-You Got The Wrong King Of Life
.....(Little Cameron)
319-Annie Mae (Little Cameron)
320-Don't You Say A Mumblin' Word
.....(Guitar Reed)
321-Rockin' Blues (Guitar Reed)
322-Mean Mistreater (Frankie Fair)
323-Steady (Jerry McCain)
324-She's Tough (Jerry McCain)
THE ACE BLUES MASTERS @ALAC Vol.3
Vol.4
Genuine Mississippi Blues...Plus
Vol.4
401-Smokestack Lightning (Bad Smitty)
402-Gold Tail Bird (Take 1) (Sam Myers)
403-I Got My Nose Open (Johnny Littlejohn)
404-Crazy 'Bout Ida Mae (Elmore James Jr)
405-Money Is My Downfall (Sam Myers)
406-The Things I Used To Do (King Edward)
407-Standing At The Crossroads (Bad Smitty)
408-You're So Fine (Sam Myers)
409-Bad Feeling (Elmore James Jr)
410-Sad And Lonesome (Sam Myers)
411-I Wanna Go Home (Johnny Littlejohn)
412-Last Night (Bad Smitty)
413-I Should Quit You Baby (King Edward)
414-Take Me Where You Go (Sam Myers)
415-Cummins Prison Blues (Elmore James Jr)
416-She's 19 Years Old (Johnny Littlejohn)
417-How Many More Years (Bad Smitty)
418-Gold Tail Bird (Take 2) (Sam Myers)
419-Today I Started Loving you Again
.....(King Edward)
420-Walkin' With Smitty (Tk.1) (Bad Smitty)
THE ACE BLUES MASTERS @ALAC Vol.4
4 comments:
Hi there. Thank you for these wonderful dodnloads. The link to "THE ACE BLUES MASTERS @ALAC Vol.2" is corrupt Track 15 and 23 are missing. New upload please.
Thank you so much for a very quick reaction to my request.
//Roffe
Merci Chris, tu assures, comme toujours...
Macolive
Thanks for this wonderful compilation Great work Chris
Post a Comment