&
The Flip Tops
DISCOGRAPHY 2001-2019 (16CD)
BIOGRAPHY
Nick Moss (born December 15, 1969, Chicago, Illinois, United States) is an American Chicago blues and electric blues musician. He has released ten albums to date, all on his own label, Blue Bella Records label.
He has played with Buddy Scott, Jimmy Dawkins, Jimmy Rogers and the Legendary Blues Band. More recently he has performed fronting his own group, Nick Moss and the Flip Tops until 2008 and then shortening the name in 2009 to Nick Moss Band. The music journalist Bill Dahl stated that Moss possesses "mastery of the classic Chicago sound.
Moss originally learned to play the bass guitar. He joined Buddy Scott's backing band when he was in his late teens. He played for Scott for two years. After that he played with Jimmy Dawkins. By 1993, he had joined the Legendary Blues Band and played bass on their final album, Money Talks. The band's frontman, Willie "Big Eyes" Smith, suggested Moss should switch to lead guitar, and he spent over two years there before they split up......
First Offense
TRACKS
01-Try To Treat You Right
02-Night Has Fallen
03-Baby's Got Ways
04-She Keeps Me Worried
05-No Hide Nor Hair
06-You Right And I'm Wrong
07-Just Stay In Bed
08-Chéz Sweet Petite Pea
09-Judged By Twelve
10-Tossin' And Turnin'
11-Just In From Texas
12-Crazy Mixed Up Baby
13-All Night Jump
14-Lost Paycheck Blues
NKMS-2001-First Offense @ALAC
Got a New Plan
TRACKS
01-When It Rains It Really Pours
02-Ain't Got That Time
03-Playing By The Rules
04-Arrowmaker Pass
05-Let's Try This Plan Again
06-My Daddy Was Right
07-Work Your Hips
08-For You
09-Boogie Man
10-Poison Ivy
11-Katie Ann
12-My Love Strikes Like Lightning
13-Two Fools With A Misunderstanding
14-(Kind Of) Ghetto
NKMS-2001-Got a New Plan @ALAC
Count Your Blessings
TRACKS
01-Heavy on My Mind
02-Count Your Blessings
03-Gold Digger
04-Do You Know
05-Hip Toss
06-Porchlight
07-I'm Mad
08-So Tired
09-Panic Attack
10-Break Bad
11-W-A-S-T-E-D
12-Barrelhouse Woman
13-Ain't Times Hard
14-Hey Hey []
15-This Little Voice []
16-I Chose to Sing the Blues []
17-She Brought Life Back to the Dead
18-Lightnin'
NKMS-2003-Count Your Blessings @ALAC
Sadie Mae
TRACKS
01-Sadie Mae
02-I Never Forget
03-Check My Pulse
04-Just Like That
05-Ridin' At The Ranch
06-One-Eyed Jack
07-Grease Monkey
08-The Money I Make
09-Feel So Ashamed
10-The Coldcut Stomp
11-The Bishop
12-You Got To Lose
13-If I Could Get My Hands On You
14-Crazy Woman Blues
15-Everybody Got To Go
16-Gone Hoggin'
NKMS-2005-Sadie Mae @FLAC
Play It 'Til Tomorrow
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Late Night Saint
102-You Make Me So Angry
103-Woman Don't Lie
104-Mistakes from the Past
105-Bad Avenue
106-Lyin' for Profit
107-Herman's Holler
108-Grease Fire
109-Rising Wind
110-Tend to Your Business
111-My Love Is Like a Fire
112-Peculiar Feeling
113-Too Many Miles
114-The Rump Bump
115-[Untitled]
201-You've Got the Devil Inside
202-I'll Be Straight with You
203-Another Life Is Gone
204-Fill 'Er Up
205-It's Written in the Bible
206-Wild Imagination
207-You'll Remember My Name
208-Crazy Mixed Up Baby '07
209-Got My Mail Today
210-I Shall Not Be Moved
211-Slim's Lament
212-Married Woman Blues
213-I'll Be Straight with You [Alt.Tk]
214-It's Written in the Bible [Alt.Tk]
NKMS-2007-Play It Til Tomorrow @ALAC.CD1-2
Live At Chan's
Vol.2
TRACKS
01-Spare Ribs & Chopsticks
02-Try To Treat You Right
03-Whiskey Makes Me Mean
04-I Got All Kinds of Love
05-Lonesome Bedroom Blues
06-Fill 'er Up
07-Don't You Lie To Me
08-Five Long Years
09-I'm Ready
10-I Wanna Know
NKMS-2009-Live At Chan's Vol.2 @FLAC
Privileged
TRACKS
01-Born Leader
02-Louise
03-Georgia Redsnake
04-Privileged At Birth
05-Politician
06-She's So Fine (Born Blind)
07-Tear Em' Down
08-For What It's Worth
09-Why Should I Care
10-Your Love Is A Lie
11-Bolognious Funk
NKMS-2010-Privileged @ALAC
Here I Am
TRACKS
01-Why You So Mean
02-Blood Runs
03-Here I Am
04-Candy Nation
05-It'll Turn Around
06-Long Haul Jockey
07-Here Comes Moses
08-Caught By Surprise
09-Katie Ann (Slight Return)
10-Sunday Get Together
11-It'll Turn Around (Radio Edit)
NKMS-2011-Here I Am @ALAC
Time Ain't Free
TRACKS
01-She Wants It
02-Was I Ever Heard
03-Light It Up
04-Fare Thee Well
05-Time Ain't Free
06-Been Gone So Long
07-Tell You Somethin' Bout Yourself
08-I Want the World To Know
09-Death Letter Blues
10-No Reason
11-EZ Bree Zee
12-Walkin' On a Ledge
13-Bad N Ruin
14-Big Mike's Sweet Potato Pie
NKMS-2014-Time Ain't Free @FLAC
From the Root to the Fruit
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Before the Night Is Through
102-Make Way For Me
103-Dead Man's Hand
104-From the Root to the Fruit
105-Haymarket Hop
106-Symone
107-Love Me
108-Lost and Found
109-I Dig
110-Rump Rash
111-Long Tall Woman
112-The Woman I Love
113-Walk Away
114-Cold Sore
201-Catch Me I'm Falling
202-Jupiter Florida
203-Breakdown
204-Serves Me Right (Space Jam)
205-Ta Ta for Tay Tay
206-Breathe Easy
207-Free Will
208-Grateful
209-Shade Tree
210-Stuck
211-Stand By
212-Speak Up
213-Heavy Water
NKMS-2016-From the Root to the Fruit @FLAC.CD1-2
Live And Luscious
TRACKS
01-Breakdown
02-Catch Me I'm Falling
03-Try To Treat You Right
04-The End
05-Time Ain't Free
06-Shade Tree
07-I Dig
08-Stand By
NKMS-2016-Live And Luscious @FLAC
The High Cost Of Low Living
(with Dennis Gruenling)
TRACKS 01-Crazy Mixed Up Baby 02-Get Right Before You Get Left 03-No Sense 04-The High Cost Of Low Living 05-Count On Me 06-Note On The Door 07-Get Your Hands Out Of My Pockets 08-Tight Grip On Your Leash 09-He Walked With Giants ....(Ode To Barrelhouse Chuck) 10-A Pledge To You 11-Lesson To Learn 12-All Night Diner 13-Rambling On My Mind
NKMS-DDG-2018-The High Cost Of Low Living @FLAC
Lucky Guy!
TRACKS
01-312 Blood
02-Ugly Woman
03-Lucky Guy
04-Sanctified, Holy And Hateful
05-Movin' On My Way
06-Tell Me There's Nothing Wrong
07-Full Moon Ache
08-Me And My Friends
09-Hot Zucchini
10-Simple Minded
11-Wait And See
12-As Good As It Gets
13-Cutting The Monkey's Tail
14-The Comet
NKMS-2019-Lucky Guy @FLAC
COLLABORATION
The Kilborn Alley Blues Band
Put It In The Alley
TRACKS
01-Your Next Baby's Daddy
02-Tales From The Alley
03-The Blues Take Me In
04-Thousand Miles
05-Soldier Blues
06-Can I Get A Hello
07-Got Dues To Pay
08-Home To My Baby
09-The Breakaway
10-Behind My Back
11-Mr. Campbell's Blues
12-Blues Boy From Illinois
13-I Like To Live The Love
TKABB-2006-Put It In The Alley @FLAC
No comments:
Post a Comment