OSN-1960-The Complete Candid Sessions (5LP) @192
1992-The Complete Candid Sessions (3CD) @FLAC.CD1-3
The Blues Never Die!
TRACKS
01-The Blues Never Die
02-I Got A Feeling
03-One More Mile To Go
04-Feelin' Good
05-After Awhile
06-Dust My Broom
07-Straighten Up, Baby
08-Come On
09-Must Have Been The Devil
10-Lightnin'
11-I'm Ready
OSN-1964-Blues Never Die! @ALAC
The Blues of Otis Spann
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-Rock Me Mama
A2-I Came From Clarksdale
A3-Keep Your Hand Out Of My Pocke
A4-Spann's Boogie
A5-Sarah Street
A6-The Blues Don't Like Nobody
B1-Meet Me In The Bottom
B2-Lost Sheep In The Fold
B3-I Got A Feeling
B4-Jangleboogie
B5-T.99
B6-Natural Days
01-Rock Me Mama
02-I Came from Clarksdale
03-Keep Your Hand Out of My Pocket
04-Spann's Boogie
05-Sarah Street
06-The Blues Don't Like Nobody
07-Country Boy
08-Pretty Girls Everywhere
09-Meet Me in the Bottom
10-Lost Sheep in the Fold
11-I Got a Feeling
12-Jangle Boogie
13-T.99
14-Natural Days
15-You're Gonna Need My Help
16-Stirs Me Up
OSN-1964-The Blues Of Otis Spann (LP) @128
OSN-1993-The Blues of Otis Spann... Plus (CD) @320 *
* Thanks to Albert
The Blues Is Where It's At
(LP-CD)
TRACKS
A1-Popcorn Man
A2-Brand New House
A3-Nobody Knows Chicago Like I Do
....(Party Blues)
A4-Steel Mill Blues
A5-Down On Sarah Street
B1-T'aint Nobody's Biziness If I Do
B2-Chicago Blues
B3-My Home Is On The Delta
B4-Spann Blues
01-Popcorn Man
02-Brand New House
03-Nobody Knows Chicago Like I Do
....(Party Blues)
04-Steel Mill Blues
05-Down On Sarah Street
06-T'aint Nobody's Biziness If I Do
07-Chicago Blues
08-My Home Is On The Delta
09-Spann Blues
OSN-1966-Blues Collection 17 (LP) @FLAC24-96
OSN-1966-The Blues Is Where It's At (CD) @FLAC
Down To Earth
The Bluesway Recordings
TRACKS
01-Popcorn Man
02-Brand New House
03-Chicago Blues
04-Steel Mill Blues
05-Down On Sarah Street
06-T'Ain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do
07-Nobody Knows Chicago Like I Do
....(Party Blues)
08-My Home Is The Delta
09-Spann Blues
10-Heart Loaded With Trouble
11-Diving Duck
12-Shimmy Baby
13-Look Like Twins
14-I'm A Fool
15-My Man
16-Down To Earth
17-Nobody Knows
18-Doctor Blues
OSN-1967-Down To Earth The Bluesway Recordings @192
OSN-1995-Down To Earth The Bluesway Recordings (Remastered)
@FLAC
CREDITS
Otis Spann (vocals, piano);
Lucille Spann (vocals);
Muddy Waters (guitar)
REVIEW
Recorded live in studio, New York City, Aug. 30, 1966 (1st-9th
works),
New York studio, Nov. 20, 1967 (remainder).
The 1st-9th works originally released as: "The blues is where
it's at" (Bluesway LP 6003);
the remainder originally released as: "The bottom of the blues"
(Bluesway LP 6013).
Nobody Knows My Troubles
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Get Your Hands Out Of My Pocket.mp3
A2-Nobody Knows My Troubles.mp3
A3-Sarah Street.mp3
A4-Worried Life Blues.mp3
A5-You Can't Hide.mp3
A6-Jack-Knife.mp3
A7-What's On Your Worried Mind.mp3
B1-Vicksburg Blues.mp3
B2-Whos's Out There.mp3
B3-Spann's Boogie Woogie.mp3
B4-See See Rider.mp3
B5-Lovin' You.mp3
B6-One-Room Country Shack.mp3
B7-Mr. Jelly-Roll Baker.mp3
OSN-1967-Nobody Knows My Troubles @320
The Bottom of The Blues
TRACKS
01-Heart Loaded With Trouble
02-Diving Duck
03-Shimmy Baby
04-Look Like Twins
05-I'm A Fool
06-My Man
07-Down To Earth
08-Nobody Knows
09-Doctor Blues
OSN-1968-The Bottom Of The Blues @FLAC
Otis Spann
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Good Morning Mr Blues.flac
A2-Love Love Love.flac
A3-Riverside Blues.flac
A4-Must Have Been The Devil.flac
A5-Jelly Roll Baker.flac
A6-Trouble In Mind.flac
B1-Worried Life Blues.flac
B2-T.B. Blues.flac
B3-Spann's Boogie.flac
B4-Don't You Know.flac
B5-Goin Down Slow.flac
OSN-1968-Otis Spann (LP) @FLAC
Otis Spann
(1964-69)
(2CD)
TRACKS
The Blues Of Otis Spann
101-Rock Me Mama
102-I Came From Clarksdale
103-Keep Your Hand Out Of My Pocket
104-Spann's Boogie
105-Sarah Street
106-The Blues Don't Like Nobody
107-Meet Me In The Bottom
108-Lost Sheep In The Fold
109-I Got A Feeling
110-Jangleboogie
111-T.99
112-Natural Days
Cracked Spanner Head
201-Crack Your Head
202-Iched Nehi
203-Wagon Wheel
204-No Sense In Worrying
205-Dollar Twenty Five
206-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
207-Lucky So And So
208-Sometimes I Wonder
209-Mr. Highway Man
210-What Will Become Of Me
211-Pretty Girls Everywhere
212-Country Boy
213-My Home In The Delta
214-You're Gonna Need My Help
OSN-1964-CD1 The Blues Of Otis Spann @FLAC
OSN-1969-CD2 Cracked Spanner Head @FLAC
The Everlasting Blues
vs. Otis Spann
TRACKS
A1-I'm A Bad Boy (Otis Spann).mp3
A2-I'm Gone (Otis Spann).mp3
A3-Let Me Ride Your Mule (Johnny Young).mp3
A4-Number 12 and 10 Train (Johnny Young).mp3
B1-You Know You Don't Love Me Baby (Luther Johnson).mp3
B2-Why Don't You Leave Me Alone (Luther Johnson).mp3
B3-Where's My Wife (Otis Spann & Luther Johnson).mp3
B4-Going Back Home (Otis Spann & Victoria Spivey).mp3
OSN-1969-Everlasting Blues vs. Otis Spann @FLAC
(Tjanks to Xyros)
Sweet Giant Of The Blues
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-Got My Mojo Working
A2-Sellin' My Thing
A3- Moon Blues
A4-I'm A Dues Payin' Man
B1-I Wonder Why
B2-Bird In A Cage
B3- Hey Baby
B4-Make A Way
OSN-1969-Sweet Giant Of The Blues (LP) @FLAC
(Thanks to Denis)
Otis Spann Is The Blues
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-The Hard Way
A2-Take A Little Walk With Me
A3-Otis In The Dark
A4-Little Boy Blue
A5-Country Boy
B1-Beat-Up Team
B2-My Daily Wish
B3-Great Northern Stomp
B4-I Got Rambling On My Mind #2
B5-Worried Life Blues
01-The Hard Way
02-Take A Little Walk With Me
03-Otis In The Dark
04-Little Boy Blue
05-Country Boy
06-Beat-Up Team
07-My Daily Wish
08-Great Northern Stomp
09-Ramblin' On My Mind
10-Worried Life Blues
11-Spann And Bob
12-Can't Stand Your Evil Ways (Tk.2)
13-Talkin' The Blues (Take 1)
14-Baby Child (Take 3)
15-Cow Cow Blues (Take 3)
16-Beat-Up Team (First Version)
OSN-1970-Otis Spann Is The Blues (LP) @FLAC
OSN-1989-Otis Spann Is The Blues (CD) @ALAC
(Remastered)
TRACKS
01-The Hard Way
02-Take A Little Walk With Me
03-Otis In The Dark
04-Little Boy Blue
05-Country Boy
06-Beat-Up Team
07-My Daily Wish
08-Great Northern Stomp
09-I Got Rambling On My Mind #2
10-Worried Life Blues
OSN-2016-Otis Spann Is the Blues (Remastered) @FLAC
Walking The Blues
(LP/CD)
TRACKS
A1-It Must Have Been The Devil
A2-Otis Blues
A3-Going Down Slow (St. Louis Jimmy Vc)
A4-Half Ain't Been Told
A5-Monkey Face Woman (St. Louis Jimmy Vc)
A6-This Is The Blues
B1-Evil Ways
B2-Come Day, Go Day (St. Louis Jimmy Vc)
B3-Walking The Blues
B4-Bad Condition (St. Louis Jimmy Vc)
B5-My Home Is In The Delta
01-It Must Have Been The Devil
02-Otis Blues
03-Going Down Slow
04-Half Ain't Been Told
05-Monkey Woman
06-This Is The Blues
07-Evil Ways
08-Come Day Go Day
09-Walking The Blues
10-Bad Condition
11-My Home Is In The Delta
OSN-1972-Walking The Blues (LP) @FLAC
OSN-1991-Walking The Blues (CD) @ALAC
Half Ain't Been Told
(with Muddy Waters)
TRACKS
A1-Rock Me Mama
A2-I Came From Clarksdale
A3-Keep Your Hand Out of My Pocket
A4-Spann's Boogie
A5-Sarah Street
A6-The Blues Don't Like Nobody
A7-My Home Is in the Delta
B1-Meet Me in the Bottom
B2-Lost Sheep in the Fold
B3-I Got a Feeling
B4-Jangleboogie
B5-T 99
B6-Natural Days
B7-You Gonna Need My Help
OSN-1980-Half Ain_t Been Told @320
Otis Rides Again
TRACKS
01-Strange Woman
02-When Things Go Wrong
03-Baby Child
04-Talkin' The Blues
05-Woman Leave Me Alone
06-Instrumental Boogie
07-Otis Rides Again
08-Don't Give Up The Ship
09-One More Encore
10-3 Minute Boogie
OSN-1980-Otis Rides Again @FLAC+
Up In The Queen's Pad
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-I Just Want A Little Bit
A2-I'm Accused
A3-Vicksburg Blues
B1-Five Long Years
B2-Black Gal
B3-Let's Look After Each Other
B4-Help Me Somebody
OSN-1980-Up In The Queen s Pad @FLAC
(Big Thanks to Albert for this Gem and his patience!)
Take Me Back Home
(LP)
TRACKS
A1-I'd Rather Be The Devil
A2-Nobody Knows
A3-Pretty Girls Everywhere
A4-Mojo Rock & Roll
A5-Country Boy
A6-Stirs Me Up
B1-Woman Leave Me Alone
B2-Baby Child
B3-Strange Woman
B4-Instrumental Boogie
B5-When Things Go Wrong
B6-Talkin' Blues
OSN-1984-Take Me Back Home (LP) @FLAC
Cryin' Time
TRACKS
01-Home To Mississipi
02-Blues is a Botheration
03-You Said You'd Be On Time
04-Cryin Time
05-Blind Man
06-Some Day
07-Twisted Snake
08-Green Flowers
09-The New Boogaloo
10-Mule Kicking In My Stall
OSN-1989-Cryin' Time @ALAC
This Is The Blues
TRACKS
01-Country Boy
02-Beat_Up Team
03-May Daily Wish
04-Great Northern Stomp
05-I Got Rambling On My Mind
06-Worried Life Blues
07-The Hard Way
08-Half Ain't Been Told
09-Monkey Woman
10-This Is The Blues
11-Evil Ways
12-Come Day Come Go
13-Bad Condition
14-My Home Is In The Delta
OSN-1991-This Is The Blues @FLAC
Good Morning Mr. Blues
(LP/SACD)
TRACKS
A1-Good Morning Mr. Blues
A2-Love, Love, Love
A3-River Side Blues
A4-Must Have Been The Devil
A5-Jelly Roll Baker
A6-Trouble In Mind
A7-Worried Life Blues
B1-T.B. Blues
B2-Spann's Boogie
B3-Don't You Know
B4-Goin' Down Slow
B5-The Skys Are Blue
B6-Keep Your Hands Out Of My Pocket
B7-Boots And Shoes
01-Good Morning Mr. Blues
02-Love, Love, Love
03-Riverside Blues
04-Must Have Been The Devil
05-Jelly Roll Baker
06-Trouble in Mind
07-Worried Life Blues
08-T.B. Blues
09-Spann's Boogie
10-Don't You Know
11-Goin' Down Slow
12-The Skies are Blue
13-Keep Your Hands Out of My Pocket
14-Boots and Shoes
OSN-1996-Good Morning Mr. Blues (LP) @320
OSN-1996-Good Morning Mr. Blues (SACD) @FLAC24-176
Live The Life
(with Muddy Waters)
TRACKS
01-Been A Long, Long Time
02-Look Under My Bed
03-Tribute To Martin Luther King
04-Sarah Street
05-Worried Life Blues
06-Kansas City
07-Tin Pan Alley
08-5 Long Years
09-Live The Life I Love
10-I Wanna Go Home
11-Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
12-High Rising
13-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
14-What's On Your Worried Mind
15-Mean Old Train
16-My Baby Left Me
OSN-1997-Live The Life @ALAC
Last Call:
Live At The Boston Teaparty
TRACKS
01-Country Girl
02-Get On Down To The Nitty Gritty
03-Long Distance Call
04-I Got My Mojo Working
05-Chains Of Love
06-Stomp With Spann
07-My Baby
08-I Wonder Why
09-My Man
10-Blues For Otis (Bonus)
OSN-2000-Last Call Live At The Boston Teaparty @320
I Wanna Go Home
TRACKS
01-Get Your Hands Out Of My Pocket
02-Nobody Knows My Troubles
03-You Can't Miss What You Ain't Never Had
04-Who's Out There
05-Spann's Boogie Woogie
06-Lovin' You
07-One Room Country Shack
08-Been A Long, Long Time
09-Worried Life Blues
10-Tin Pan Alley
11-I Wanna Go Home
12-Live The Life I Love
OSN-2003-I Wanna Go Home @FLAC
The Complete Blue Horizon Sessions
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Can't Do Me No Good
102-Bloody Murder
103-Someday Soon Baby
104-Hungry Country Girl
105-My Love Depends On You (Take 1)
106-Walkin' (Take 5)
107-It Was A Big Thing (Take 1&2)
108-Temperature Is Rising (Take 2)
109-Dig You (Take 4)
110-No More Doggin' (Take 4)
111-Ain't Nobody's Business (Take 1)
112-She Needs Some Loving (Take 2)
113-I Need Some Air (Take 3)
114-Someday Baby (Take 7)
201-No More Doggin' (Take 1)
202-No More Doggin' (Take 2)
203-I Need Some Air (Take 1)
204-Walkin' (Take 1&2)
205-Walkin' (Take 4)
206-Blue For Hippies (Take 1)
207-Temperature Is Rising (Take 1)
208-Someday Baby (Take 1, 2&3)
209-Someday Baby (Take 5)
210-Someday Baby] (Take 6)
211-She Needs Some Loving (Take 1)
212-Dig You (Take 1)
213-Dig You (Take 2)
214-She's Out Of Sight (Take 1&2)
OSN-2006-The Complete Blue Horizon Sessions @FLAC CD1-2
From The Archives
(Remastered)
TRACKS
01-Good Morning Mr. Blues
02-Love, Love, Love
03-Riverside Blues
04-Must Have Been The Devil
05-Jelly Roll Baker
06-Trouble In Mind
07-Worried Life Blues
08-T.B. Blues
09-Spann's Boogie Woogie
10-Don't You Know
11-Goin' Down Slow
OSN-2010-From The Archives (Digitally Remastered) @FLAC
Ebony And Ivory Blues
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-It Must Have Been The Devil
102-Five Spot
103-I'm Leaving You
104-I'm in Love with You Baby
105-Worried Life Blues
106-This Is The Blues
107-Beat-Up Team
108-The Hard Way
109-Country Boy
110-My Home Is on the Delta
111-It Must Have Been The Devil
112-Ramblin' On My Mind
113-Take a Little Walk with Me
114-Little Boy Blue
115-My Daily Wish
116-Great Northern Stomp
117-Otis In The Dark
118-Walkin' the Blues
119-Cow Cow Blues
120-Spann And Bob
201-Monkey Face Blues
202-One Doggone Reason
203-Strange Woman Blues
204-It Hurts Me Too
205-Baby Child
206-Talkin' the Blues
207-Can't Stand Your Evil Ways
208-Otis' Blues
209-Half Ain't Been Told
210-Going Down Slow
211-The Girl I Love
212-Bad Condition
213-Come Day, Go Day
214-Got My Mojo Working [Live]
215-Evil (Is Going On)
216-No Money Down
217-I'm a Man
218-As Long As I Have You
219-Let Me Love You Baby
220-Don't Start Me Talking
OSN-2012-Ebony & Ivory Blues (2CD) @FLAC+
Someday
TRACKS
01-Chicken Shack
02-Country Boy
03-Someday (Acoustic)
04-Come Back Baby
05-Meet Me in the Bottom
06-Spann's Boogie
07-Someday (Electric)
08-Blind Man
09-Back Bay Shuffle
10-St. Louis Blues
11-Cold Feeling Blues
12-Spann's Blues
13-Blues Don't Love Nobody
OSN-2012-Someday @FLAC
(Thanks to Denis)
The Hard Way
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-The Hard Way
102-Take A Little Walk With Me
103-Otis In the Dark
104-Little Boy Blue
105-Country Boy
106-Beat-Up Team
107-My Daily Wish
108-Great Northern Stomp
109-I Got Rambling On My Mind
110-Worried Life Blues
111-It Must Have Been The Devil
112-Otis blues
113-Going Down Slow
114-Half Ain't Been Told
115-Monkey Face Woman
116-This Is The Blues
117-Evil Ways
201-Come Day, Go Day
202-Walking The Blues
203-Bad Condition
204-My Home Is In The Delta
205-Instrumental Boogie aka Spann and Bob
206-Cow Cow Blues
207-Talkin' The Blues
208-Baby Child
209-One Doggone Reason
210-Strange Woman Blues
211-It Hurts Me Too
212-The Girl I Love
213-It Must Have Been the Devil (bonus)
214-Five Spot (bonus)
215-I'm Leaving You (bonus)
216-I'm in Love with You Baby (bonus)
OSN-2015-The Hard Way (2CD) @FLAC+
Live The Life
+ Chicago Blues
(2CD)
TRACKS
101-Been A Long, Long Time
102-Look Under My Bed
103-Tribute To Martin Luther King
104-Sarah Street
105-Worried Life Blues
106-Kansas City
107-Tin Pan Alley
108-5 Long Years
109-Live The Life I Love
110-I Wanna Go Home
111-Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
112-High Rising
113-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
114-What's On Your Worried Mind
115-Mean Old Train
116-My Baby Left Me
201-Get Your Hands Out Of My Pocket
202-Nobody Knows My Troubles
203-Sarah Street
204-Worried Life Blues
205-You Can't Hide
206-Jack-Knife (Instrumental)
207-What's On Your Worried Mind
208-Vicksburg Blues
209-Who's Out There
210-Spann's Boogie Woogie (Instrumental)
211-See See Rider
212-Lovin' You
213-One-Room Country Shack
214-Mr. Jelly Roll Baker
215-G.B. Blues (Instrumental)
OSN-2016-Live The Life+Chicago Blues (2CD) @FLAC.CD1-2
In Session:
Diary Of A Chicago Bluesman
(1953-60)
(2CD)
TRACKS
01-Blow Wind, Blow (Feat. Muddy Waters)
02-Mad Love (Feat. Muddy Waters)
03-I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man (M.Waters)
04-She's So Pretty (Feat. Muddy Waters)
05-Rockin' Daddy
06-'Bout The Break Of Day (Junior Wells)
07-Lawdy! Lawdy! (Feat. Junior Wells)
08-So, All Alone (Feat. Junior Wells)
09-I Got To Find My Baby (Little Walter)
10-Baby How Long (Feat. Howlin' Wolf)
11-Evil Is Goin' On (Feat. Howlin' Wolf)
12-You'd Better Watch Yourself (L.Walter)
13-I'll Be Around (Feat. Howlin' Wolf)
14-It Must Have Been The Devil
15-Five Spot
16-I'm A Man (Feat. Bo Diddley)
17-Bo Diddley (Feat. Bo Diddley)
18-Don't Start Me Talkin' (S.B.Wlliamson II)
19-All My Love In Vain (S.B.Wlliamson II)
20-You Can't Catch Me (Feat. Chuck Berry)
21-No Money Down (Feat. Chuck Berry)
22-Let Me Explain (S.B.Wlliamson II)
23-Your Imagination (S.B.Wlliamson II)
24-I'm Leaving You
25-I'm In Love With You Baby
26-Cops And Robbers (Feat. Bo Diddley)
201-Boogie Woogie
202-Slow Blues
203-Jump Blues
204-It's My Own Fault (John Lee Hooker)
205-Maudie (Feat. John Lee Hooker)
206-I Wanna Walk (Feat. John Lee Hooker)
207-I Wish You Were Here (John Lee Hooker)
208-Great Northern Stomp
209-Otis In The Dark
210-Worried Life Blues
211-Country Boy
212-The Hard Way
213-Beat-Up Team
214-Take A Little Walk With Me
215-I Got Rambling On My Mind
216-Little Boy Blue
217-My Daily Wish
OSN-2019-In Session Diary Of A Chicago Bluesman (1953-60) (2CD)
@FLAC+
Heritage of The Blues:
I Wanna Go Home
TRACKS
01-Get Your Hands Out Of My Pocket
02-Nobody Knows My Troubles
03-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
04-Who's Out There
05-Spann's Boogie Woogie
06-Lovin' You
07-One Room Country Shack
08-Been A Long, Long Time
09-Worried Life Blues
10-Tin Pan Alley
11-I Wanna Go Home
12-Live The Life I Love
OSN-2020-Heritage Of The Blues I Wanna Go Home @FLAC
Otis Spann Is The Blues
(LP +Bonus Track Reissue Edition)
TRACKS
A1-The Hard Way
A2-Take A Little Walk With Me
A3-Otis In The Dark
A4-Little Boy Blue
A5-Country Boy
A6-Otis' Blues
B1-Beat-Up Team
B2-My Daily Wish
B3-Great Northern Stomp
B4-I Got Rambling On My Mind
B5-Worried Life Blues
2024-Otis Spann Is The Blues (+Bonus Track Reissue) @FLAC
(Thanks to Albert)
Complete Recordings
(1954-65)
TRACKS
01-It must have been the devil n°1
02-Five spot
03-I'm leaving you
04-I'm in love with you baby
05-People calls me Lucky
06-Poor country boy
07-Baby Child I & II
08-Beat-up Team I & II
09-Can't stand your evil ways I & II
10-Country boy
11-Cow cow blues
12-Great Northern stomp
13-Half ain't been told
14-It hurts me too
15-It must have been the Devil
16-My home is on the Delta
17-Otis' blues
18-Otis in the dark
19-Spann and Bob
20-The hard way
21-This is the blues
22-Walkin' The Blues
23-Worried Life Blues
24-Talkin' the blues
25-Boots and shoes
26-Good morning Mr Blues
27-Riverside blues
28-Must have been the Devil
29-Trouble in mind
30-Worried life blues
31-Spann's boogie
32-The skys are blue
33-Love love love
34-Jelly roll baker
35-TB blues
36-Don't you know
37-Goin' down slow
38-Keep your hands out of my pocket
39-Love
40-T-99 (Job)
41-The Bible don't lie
42-Los Angeles midnite groove
43-Sad day in Texas
44-Rock me mama
45-I came from Clarksdale
46-Keep your hands out of my pocket
47-Spann's boogie
48-Sarah Street
49-The blues don't like nobody
50-Country boy
51-Pretty girls everywhere
52-Meet me in the bottom
53-Lost sheep in the fold
54-I got a feeling
55-Jangle boogie
56-T-99
57-Natural days
58-You're gonna need my help
59-Stirs me up
60-Nobody knows
61-I'd rather be the Devil
62-Mojo rock'n'roll
63-The blues never die
64-I got a feeling
65-After awhile
66-Come on
67-Must have been the Devil
68-Lightnin'
69-Nobody knows my troubles
70-Worried life blues
71-You can't hide
72-What's on your worried mind I & II
73-Vicksburg blues
74-Spann's boogie woogie
75-See see rider
76-One room country shack
77-Mister Jelly roll baker
78-Eevrything's gonna be alright
79-Ring up
80-Worried life blues
81-Get your hands out of my pocket
82-Sarah Street
83-Jack knife
84-Who's out there
85-Lovin' you
86-G.B. blues
87-Marie
88-Burning fire
89-S.P. blues
90-Sometimes I wonder
91-Spann's stomp
2025-Complete Recordings (1954-65) @320
COLLECTION
(Storyville)
Vol.10 Otis Spann
Vol.10
01-Good Morning Mr. Blues
02-Love, Love Love
03-Riverside Blues
04-Must Have Been The Devil
05-Jelly Roll Baker
06-Trouble In Mind
07-Worried Life Blues
08-T.B. Blues
09-Spann's Boogie
10-Don't You Know
11-Goin' Down Slow
12-The Skies Are Blue
13-Keep Your Hands Out Of My Pocket
14-Boots And Shoes
Blues Masters Vol.10 Otis Spann @ALAC
Vol.8 - Swingin' With Lonnie
TRACKS
1. Tomorrow Night
2. Clementine Blues
3. See See Rider
4. Raining In The Cold Cold Ground
5. Jelly, Jelly
1. Too Late To Cry
2. Call Me Darling
3. Why Did You Go
4. Swingin' With Lonnie
5. Please Help Me
BLUES ROOTS Vol.8 @FLAC24-96
Vol.32 My Home In The Delta
Vol.32
01-Country Boy
Beat-Up Team
03-My Daily Wish
04-Great Northern Stomp
05-I Got Rambling On My Mind
06-Worried Life Blues
07-The Hard Way
08-Half Ain't Been Told
09-Monkey Face Woman
10-Evil Ways
11-Bad Condition
12-My Home In The Delta
TBC-Vol.32-Otis Spann (My Home In The Delta) @FLAC
CD14 - Otis Spann
TRACKS
01-My Love Depends On You
02-Walkin'
03-It Was A Big Thing
04-Temperature Is Rising (100.2 dF)
05-Dig You
06-No More Doggin'
07-Ain't Nobody's Business
08-She Needs Some Loving
09-I Need Some Air
10-Someday Baby
TPBC-CD14 Otis Spann @FLAC
TCD5005-Chicago Blues
TRACKS
01-Get Your Hands Out Of My Pocket
02-Nobody Knows My Troubles
03-Sarah Street
04-Worried Life Blues 3
05-You Can't Hide
06-Jack-Knife
07-What's On Your Worried Mind
08-Vicksburg Blues
09-Who's Out There
10-Spann's Boogie Woogie
11-See See Rider
12-Lovin' You
13-One-Room Country Shack
14-Mr. Jelly Roll Baker
15-G.B. Blues (Instrumental)
TCD5005-Otis Spann-Chicago Blues @FLAC
TCD6001-Live The Life
TRACKS
01-Been A Long, Long Time
02-Look Under My Bed
03-Tribute To Martin Luther King
04-Sarah Street
05-Worried Life Blues
06-Kansas City
07-Tin Pan Alley
08-5 Long Years
09-Live The Life I Love
10-I Wanna Go Home
11-Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
12-High Rising
13-Everything's Gonna Be Alright
14-What's On Your Worried Mind
15-Mean Old Train
16-My Baby Left Me
TCD6001-Otis Spann-Live The Life @FLAC
COLLABORATION
Blues Jam At Chess
(Otis Spann, Willie Dixon, Shakey Horton, J.T. Brown,
Guitar Buddy, Honey Boy Edwards, S.P. Leary)
(2LP)
TRACKS
A1-Watch Out
A2-Ooh Baby
A3-South Indiana - Take 1
A4-South Indiana - Take 2
A5-Last Night
A6-Red Hot Jam
B1-I'm Worried
B2-I Held My Baby Last Night
B3-Madison Blues
B4-I Can't Hold Out
B5-I Need Your Love
B6-I Got The Blues
C1-World's In A Tangle
C2-Talk With You
C3-Like It This Way
C4-Someday Soon Baby
C5-Hungry Country Girl
D1-Black Jack Blues
D2-Everyday I Have The Blues
D3-Rockin' Boogie
D4-Sugar Mama
D5-Homework
FWMC-1969-Blues Jam At Chess LP1 @FLAC24-192
FWMC-1969-Blues Jam At Chess LP2 @FLAC24-192
Masters of Modern Blues
TRACKS
01-Rollin' & Tumblin'
02-Trouble Is All I See
03-Mr. Tom Green's Farm
04-My Black Mare
05-What Kind Of Little Girl Are You¿
06-So Cold In Vietnam
07-Sweet Home Chicago
08-Walkin' Blues
09-Black Panther
10-Two Trains Runnin'
JSS-1966-Masters of Modern Blues @ALAC
Southside Blues Jam
(LP-CD)
TRACKS
A1-Stop Breaking Down
A2-I Could Have Had Religion
A3-I Just Want To Make Love To You
A4-Baby, Please Lend Me Your Love
B1-You Say You Love Me
B2-Blues For Major Daley
B3-I Wish I Knew What I Know Now
B4-Trouble Don't Last Always
01-Stop Breaking Down
02-I Could Have Had Religion
03-I Just Want to Make Love to You
04-Baby, Please Send Me Your Love
05-You Say You Love Me
06-Blues for Mayor Daley
07-I Wish I Knew What I Know Now
08-Trouble Don't Last Always
6 comments:
Are you not interested by "Up In The Queen's pad" ?
Hi Albert,
How couldn't be interested in Otis and Victoria at the same time ??
Of course my friend !!
Thanks in advance
Chris-France
But I already sent it to you
Hi Albert,
Ooops ! I make so many things at the same time these days about adding new links and links transferts that I zapped and delete your 2nd comment thinking its was the 1st one ! Sorry !
Could you report it ? Thanks in advance !
All the best
Chris-France
is it possible toget otis spann the half ain't been told album?
thank you for your incredible efforts!
@Depravos,
Look at the MEGA logo (Bottom of the post ...)
All the Best Blues
Chris-France
Post a Comment