⬇️ DIANA KRALL ⬇️
(Diana Jean Krall)
DISCOGRAPHY 1993-2017 (42CD/DVD)
Diana Jean Krall, OC, OBC (born November 16, 1964) is a Canadian jazz
pianist and singer, known for her contralto vocals.
She has sold more than 6 million albums in the US and over 15 million worldwide.
On December 11, 2009, Billboard magazine named her the second Jazz artist of the 2000–09 decade, establishing her as one of the best-selling artists of her time. She is the only jazz singer to have eight albums debuting at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums.
To date, she has won two Grammy Awards and eight Juno Awards. She has also earned nine gold, three platinum, and seven multi-platinum albums......
Stepping Out
(Diana Jean Krall)
DISCOGRAPHY 1993-2017 (42CD/DVD)
Diana Jean Krall, OC, OBC (born November 16, 1964) is a Canadian jazz
pianist and singer, known for her contralto vocals.She has sold more than 6 million albums in the US and over 15 million worldwide.
On December 11, 2009, Billboard magazine named her the second Jazz artist of the 2000–09 decade, establishing her as one of the best-selling artists of her time. She is the only jazz singer to have eight albums debuting at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums.
To date, she has won two Grammy Awards and eight Juno Awards. She has also earned nine gold, three platinum, and seven multi-platinum albums......
The Early Recordings
DKL-1993-Stepping Out The Early Recordings @FLAC
TRACKS
01-This Can't Be Love
02-Straighten Up and Fly Right
03-Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
04-I'm Just a Lucky So and So
05-Body and Soul
06-42nd Street
07-Do Nothin' Till You Hear from Me
08-Big Foot
09-Frim Fram Sauce
10-Jimmie
11-As Long as I Live
Only Trust Your Heart
DKL-1995-Only Trust Your Heart @FLAC
TRACKS
01-Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby
02-Only Trust Your Heart
03-I Love Being Here With You
04-Broadway
05-Folks Who Live on the Hill
06-I've Got the World on a String
07-Squeeze Me
08-All Night Long
09-CRS Craft
All For You
DKL-1996-All For You (LP) @FLAC2496.LP1-2
DKL-1996-All For You (CD) @FLAC
Love Scenes
DKL-1997-Love Scenes @FLAC
TRACKS
01-All Or Nothing At All
02-Peel Me A Grape
03-I Don't Know Enough About You
04-I Miss You So
05-They Can't Take That Away From Me
06-Lost Mind
07-I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With You
08-You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me
09-Gentle Rain
10-How Deep Is The Ocean (How High Is The Sky)
11-My Love Is
12-Garden In The Rain
13-That Old Feeling
Have Yourself
A Merry Little Christmas
DKL-1998-Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas @ALAC
TRACKS
01-Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
02-Christmas Time Is Here
03-Jingle Bells
04-And I Love Him
05-Dreamsville
06-Soldier in the Rain
When I Look In Your Eyes
DKL-1999-When I Look In Your Eyes @ALAC
TRACKS
01-Let's Face The Music And Dance
02-Devil May Care
03-Let's Fall In Love
04-When I Look In Your Eyes
05-Popsicle Toes
06-I've Got You Under My Skin
07-I Can't Give You Anything But Love
08-I'll String Along With You
09-East Of The Sun (And West Of The Moon)
10-Pick Yourself Up
11-The Best Thing For You
12-Do It Again
13-Why Should I Care
Sessions at West 54th,
New York
PBS-TV
Live At Teatro Gran Rex
DKL-2000-Live At Teatro Gran Rex (320)
TRACKS
01-Love Being Here With You
02-All Or Nothing At All
03-Let's Fall In Love
04-I've Got You Under My Skin
05-I Don't Know Enough About You
06-Devil May Care
07-East Of The Sun
08-A Case Of You
09-Sometimes I'm Happy
10-Girl From Ipanema
11-Frim Fram Sauce
The Look of Love
DKL-2001-The Look Of Love @FLAC
TRACKS
01-'S Wonderful
02-Love Letters
03-I Remember You
04-Cry Me a River
05-Besame Mucho
06-The Night We Called It a Day
07-Dancing in the Dark
08-I Get Along Without You Very Well
09-The Look of Love
10-Maybe You'll Be There
Live In Boston, MA
DKL-2002-Live In Boston, MA @FLAC.CD1-2
PERSONNEL
Diana Krall - piano, vocals
Anthony Wilson - guitar
Pierre Boussaguet - bass
Jeff Hamilton - drums
Wang Theater - Boston, MA - April 15, 2002
Live In Paris
(CD)
DKL-2002-Live In Paris @FLAC
TRACKS
01-I Love Being Here With You
02-Let's Fall In Love
03-'Deed I Do
04-The Look Of Love
05-East of the Sun (and West of the Moon)
06-I've Got You Under My Skin
07-Devil May Care
08-Maybe You'll Be There
09-'s Wonderful
10-Fly Me To The Moon
11-A Case Of You
12-Just The Way You Are
13-Charmed Life
Live in Paris
(Soundtrack)
DKL-2002-Live in Paris (Soundtrack) @ALAC
TRACKS
01-Love Being Here With You
02-All or Nothing
03-Let's Fall in Love
04-The Look of Love
05-Maybe You'll Be There
06-Deed I Do
07-Devil May Care
08-Cry Me a River
09-Under My Skin
10-East of the Sun
11-I Get Along
12-Pick Yourself Up
13-S'Wonderful
14-Love Letters
15-I Don't Know Enough About You
16-Do It Again
17-A Case of You
18-Let's Face the Music and Dance
19-The Look of Love
20-Bonus
(DVD)
DKL-2002-Live In Paris-DVDRip @MKV
Live At The Montreal Jazz Festival
(CD)
DKL-2004-Live At The Montreal Jazz Festival @ALAC
TRACKS
01-Sometimes I Just Freak Out
02-All or Nothing at All
03-Stop This World
04-The Girl in the Other Room
05-Abandoned Masquerade
06-I'm Coming Through
07-Temptation
08-East of the Sun (and West of the Moon)
09-Devil May Care
10-Black Crow
11-Narrow Delight
12-Love Me Like a Man
13-Departure Bay
(DVD)
DKL-Live at the Montreal Jazz Festival (DVDRip) @MKV
Love's Songs
DKL-2004-Love's Songs @ALAC
TRACKS
01-I Remember You
02-Just the Way You Are
03-Let's Face the Music and Dance
04-The Girl in the Other Room
05-Hit That Jive Jack
06-They Can't Take That Away from Me
07-I've Got You Under My Skin
08-Temptation
09-I'm an Errand Girl for Rhythm
10-Departure Bay
11-Dancing in the Dark
12-The Look of Love
13-As Long as I Live
14-Besame Mucho
15-S'Wonderful
16-I've Got The World on a String
Studio 104 Live
DKL-2004-Studio 104 Live (320)
TRACKS
01-Instrumental
02-Stop This World
03-Presentation
04-The Girl In The Other Room
05-Almost Blues
06-Devil May Care
07-Temptation
08-Narrow Daylight
09-Black Crow
10-Let's Face The Music & Dance
11-Abandoned Masquerade
12-Love Me Like A Man
13-Departure Bay
The Girl in the Other Room
DKL-2004-The Girl in the Other Room @ALAC
TRACKS
01-Stop This World
02-The Girl in the Other Room
03-Temptation
04-Almost Blue
05-I've Changed My Address
06-Love Me Like a Man
07-I'm Pulling Through
08-Black Crow
09-Narrow Daylight
10-Abandoned Masquerade
11-I'm Coming Through
12-Departure Bay
Live At Union Station, Toronto
2004-04-28
DKL-2004-union-station @WMV
TRACKS
01. Intro
02. Stop this world
03. The girl in the other room
04. Narrow daylight
05. Temptation
06. Interview
07. Love me like a man
Christmas Songs
DKL-2005-Christmas Songs @FLAC24-96
TRACKS
01-Jingle Bells
02-Let It Snow
03-The Christmas Song
04-Winter Wonderland
05-I'll Be Home For Christmas
06-Christmas Time Is Here
07-Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
08-Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
09-White Christmas
10-What Are You Doing New Year's Eve
11-Sleigh Ride
12-Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep
Live In Tokyo, JP
(2CD)
DKL-2005-Live In Tokyo, JP @FLAC.CD1-2
Bukamura Orchard Hall - Tokyo, Japan
March 25, 2005
From This Moment On
DKL-2006-From This Moment On @ALAC
TRACKS
01-It Could Happen to You
02-Isn't This A Lovely Day
03-How Insensitive
04-Exactly Like You
05-From This Moment On
06-I was Doing All Right
07-Little Girl Blue
08-Day In Day Out
09-Willow Weep For Me
10-Come Dance With Me
11-You Can Depend On Me
Live Performance at Dalhalla
DKL-2006-Live Performance at Dalhalla @ALAC
TRACKS
1. Love Begins Here With You
2. Let´S Fall In Love
3. Gee Baby AÃnt I Good To You
4. Exactly Like You
5. You Call It Madness
6. I Don´T Know Enough About You
7. Let´ Face The Music And Dance
8. Little Girl Blue
9. I Just Found Out About Love
10. Devil May Care
11. Baby All The Time
12. Just Found Out Aboutlove
13. East Of The Sun
Marian McPartland Session
(2006-07)
DKL-Marian McPartland Session (128)
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-I Got the World on a String
03-Conversation
04-I'm Just a Lucky So & So
05-Conversation
06-Broadway (Duet)
07-Conversation
08-Surry with a Fringe on Top
09-Conversation
10-Jimmy
11-Conversation
12-Symphony Song
13-Conversation
14-Body & Soul
15-Conversation
16-Trust
17-Conversation
18-Blues (Unknown)
The Very Best of Diana Krall
(2LP)
DKL-2007-The Very Best of @FLAC2496.LP1-2
TRACKS
A1-'s Wonderful
A2-Peel Me a Grape
A3-Pick Yourself Up
A4-Frim Fram Sauce
B1-You Go To My Head
B2-Let's Fall in Love
B3-The Look of Love
C1-East of the Sun (and West of the Moon)
C2-I've Got You Under My Skin
C3-All Or Nothing At All
C4-Only the Lonely
D1-Let's Face the Music and Dance
D2-The Heart of Saturday Night
D3-Little Girl Blue
D4-Fly Me to the Moon
Live in Rio
(Soundtracks)
DKL-2008-Live in Rio @FLAC 5.1
TRACKS
1-I Love Being Here With You
2-Let's Fall in Love
3-Where or When
4-Too Marvelous for Words
5-I've Grown Accustomed to Your Face
6-Walk on By
7-Frim Fram Sauce
8-Cheek to Cheek
9-You're My Thrill
10-Let's Face the Music and Dance
11-Every Time We Say Goodbye
12-So Nice
13-Quiet Nights
14-Este Seu Olhar
15-The Boy From Ipanema
16-I Don't Know Enough About You
17-S'Wonderful
18-Exactly Like You
(DVD)
DKL-2008-Live in Rio-720p @MKV
Live at Orpheum Theatre
Vancouver
DKL-2009-Live at Orpheum Theatre, Vancouver @320
TRACKS
01-Love Being Here With You
02-Do It Again
03-Let's Fall In Love
04-I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
05-Frim Fram Sauce
06-Exactly Like You
07-A Case Of You
08-Devil May Care
09-P.S. I Love You
10-Quiet Nights
11-Love Letters
12-Pick Yoursef Up
13-The Look I Love
Live At The Hollywood Bowl
(2009)
DKL-2009-Live At The Hollywood Bowl @192
PERSONNEL
Diana Krall, Piano and Vocals
Robert Hurst, Bass
Jeff Hamilton, Drums
Anthony Wilson, Guitar
With the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra
August 22, 2009
Quiet Nights
DKL-2009-Quiet Nights @ALAC
TRACKS
01-Where Or When
02-Too Marvelous For Words
03-I've Grown Accustomed To His Face
04-The Boy From Ipanema
05-Walk On By
06-You're My Thrill
07-Este Seu Olhar
08-So Nice
09-Quiet Nights
10-Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry
11-How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
12-Everytime We Say Goodbye
Why Should I Care
DKL-2009-Why Should I Care @FLAC
TRACKS
01-Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You
02-Baby Baby All The Time
03-Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
04-Peel Me A Grape
05-Let's Face The Music And Dance
06-Let's Fall In Love
07-Why Should I Care
08-Cry Me A River
09-The Look Of Love
10-'deed I Do [Live In Paris Cd]
11-I've Got You Under My Skin [Live In Paris Dvd]
12-A Case Of You [Live In Paris Dvd]
13-Narrow Daylight
14-Little Girl Blue
15-The Boy From Ipanema
Candlelit Evening
DKL-2010-Candlelit Evening @FLAC
TRACKS
01-S'wonderful
02-Dancing In The Dark
03-Besame Mucho
04-Temptation
05-Just The Way You Are
06-I Remember You
07-I've Got You Under My Skin
08-Peel Me A Grape
09-I'm Thru With Love
10-Lets Face The Music And Dance
11-The Look Of Love
12-I Miss You So
13-And I Love Her
14-East Of The Sun And West Of The Moon
15-Love Letters
44th Jazz Festival Montreux
(DVD)
DKL-2010-Jazz Festival Montreux-720p @MKV
Live At Auditorium Stravinski, Montreux - 2010-07-13
Glad Rag Doll
DKL-2012-Glad Rag Doll @FLAC
TRACKS
01-We Just Couldn't Say Goodbye
02-There Ain't No Sweet Man That's Worth the Salt of My Tears
03-Just Like a Butterfly That's Caught in the Rain
04-You Know I Know Ev'rything's Made for Love
05-Glad Rag Doll
06-I'm a Little Mixed Up
07-Prairie Lullaby
08-Here Lies Love
09-I Used to Love You but It's All Over Now
10-Let It Rain
11-Lonely Avenue
12-Wide River to Cross
13-When the Curtain Comes Down
14-As Long as I Love
15-Glad Rag Doll (Alt. Version)
16-Garden in the Rain
17-There Ain't No Sweet Man That's Worth the Salt of My Tears
(Alt.Version)
The Hollywood Bowl
(2012)
DKL-2012-The Hollywood Bowl @FLAC
TRACKS
1. Banter
2. Where is Love
3. Children of Lima
4. Milestones
5. I Just Found Out About Love
6. Do It Again
7. Let's Fall in Love
8. Banter
9. I've Grown Accustomerd to His Face
10. Banter
11. Lets Face the Music and Dance
12. Fly Me To The Moon
13. I Was Doing Alright
14. Simple Twist of Fate
15. Quiet Night of Quiet Stars
16. Pick Your Self Up
17. Banter
18. Love Letters
19. Banter
20. Cheek to Cheek > Come Together
21. Goodbye
PERSONNEL
Diana Krall, Piano, vocals
Anthony Wilson, Guitar
Robert Hurst, Stand Up Bass
Kareem Riggins, Drums
Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestera
Recorded Live at the Hollywood Bowl - Los Angeles, CA -
2012-08-25
The Greek Theater
Los Angeles, CA
DKL-2013-The Greek Theater @FLAC
PERSONNEL
Diana Krall: Piano, Vocal
Stuart Duncan: Violin, Guitar, Ukelele
Patrick Warren: Keyboards, Accordian, Guitar
Dennis Crouch: Stand Up Bass
Karriem Riggins: Drums
Aaron Bejakian: Guitar
Recorded Live - The Greek Theater, Los Angeles, CA - 2013-09-21
Live In Tuckson, AZ
COLLABORATION
VINCE BENEDETTI
meets Diana Krall:
Heartdrops
Live In Tuckson, AZ
DKL-2014-Live In Tuckson, AZ @FLAC24-48
Wallflower
(5.1)
DKL-2015-Wallflower (5.1) @FLAC24-48
Turn Up the Quiet
DKL-2017-Turn Up the Quiet @FLAC
DKL-2017-Turn Up the Quiet @FLAC24-192COLLABORATION
VINCE BENEDETTI
meets Diana Krall:
Heartdrops
VCBI-2003-Benedetti meets Krall Heartdrops @ALAC









.jpg)





-Front.jpg)






























No comments:
Post a Comment