EAST SIDE STORY
⬇️
EAST SIDE STORY
⬇️
COLLECTION (12CD)
VOL.01
Vol.01
01-Greetings (This Is Uncle Sam) (The Monitors)
02-Have I Sinned (Donnie Elbert)
03-I Want You 'Round (Mary Wells)
04-If My Heart Could Speak (The Manhattans)
05-Jealous (Little Royal)
06-Love Can Be So Wonderful (The Temprees)
07-Mr. DJ (Van McCoy)
08-Nite Owl (The Nite Owls)
09-Seaching for My Love (Bobby Moore & the Rhythm Aces)
10-There Is Something on Your Mind (Big Jay McNeely)
11-There's Nothing I Can Do (Mike & the Censations)
12-When You're Gone (Brenda & the Tabulations)
EAST SIDE STORY Vol.01 @320
VOL.02
Vol.02
01-Dedicated to the One I Love (The Temprees)
02-Don't Have to Shop Around (The Mad Lads)
03-I Guess That Don't Make Me a Loser (Brothers of Soul)
04-Natural High (Bloodstone)
05-Ooo Baby Baby (The Miracles)
06-So This Is Our Goodbye (The Moments)
07-Still Water (Love) (The Four Tops)
08-The Agony and the Ecstasy (Smokey Robinson)
09-There's a Moon Out Tonight (The Capris)
10-Victim of Circumstance (Mike & the Censations)
11-What Can I Do (Donnie Elbert)
12-Why Should We Stop Now (The Natural Four)
EAST SIDE STORY Vol.02 @320
VOL.03
Vol.03
01-Darling (Phil & Harv)
02-Dedicated to the One I Love (The Shirelles)
03-Don't Be Afraid (Frankie Karl)
04-How Can I Tell My Mom & Dad (The Lovelites)
05-It's Okay (Sunglows)
06-La-La (Means I Love You) (The Delfonics)
07-My Dearest Darling (Etta James)
08-Right on the Tip of My Tongue (Brenda & the Tabulations)
09-Sitting in the Park (Billy Stewart)
10-Sixteen Candles (The Crests)
11-What's Your Name (Don & Juan)
12-You Cheated (The Shields)
EAST SIDE STORY Vol.03 @320
VOL.04
Vol.04
01-(It's the Way) Nature Planned It (The Four Tops)
02-Baby Is There Something on Your Mind (Travis McKinley)
03-Beggin' You (Royal Chessman)
04-Can't Get Over You (Dorothy Moore)
05-I Want to Pay You Back (for Loving Me) (The Chi-Lites)
06-I'll Be Sweeter Tomorrow (The O'Jays)
07-I've Got Love for My Baby (Young Hearts)
08-Jealous Kind of Fella (Garland Green)
09-Outside Woman (Bloodstone)
10-Show Me How (The Emotions)
11-That's How Heartaches Are Made (B.Washington)
12-The Sly, Slick and the Wicked (The Lost Generation)
EAST SIDE STORY Vol.04 @320
VOL.05
Vol.05
01-Baby You Got It (Brenton Wood)
02-Bring Me Happiness (Rosie & Ron)
03-Can You Talk (Ron Holden)
04-Cradle Rock (The Heartbreakers)
05-I Need You So (Tommy McLain)
06-I Want to Get Married (The Delicates)
07-I Want You Back (Don Julian)
08-Me and You (Brenton Wood)
09-No More (The Uptones)
10-Open Your Eyes (M&M's)
11-Who Do You Love (The Sapphires)
12-Wonderful One (The Shondels)
EAST SIDE STORY Vol.05 @320
VOL.06
Vol.06
01-At Last (Etta James)
02-Baby, Baby All the Time (The Superbs)
03-I Fooled You This Time (Gene Chandler)
04-I Like the Way You Love Me (Brenton Wood)
05-I'm Leavin' It All Up to You (Dale & Grace)
06-Just a Dream (Jimmy Clanton)
07-Just Because (Lloyd Price)
08-Lonely Guy (The Gallahads)
09-Lowrider Girl (Don Julian & the Meadowlarks)
10-Queen of My Heart (René & Ray)
11-So Dearly (Rosie & Ron)
12-Sweet Dreams (Tommy McLain)
EAST SIDE STORY Vol.06 @320
VOL.07
Vol.07
01-Cross My Heart (Billy Stewart)
02-Dry Your Eyes (Brenda & the Tabulations)
03-Duke of Earl (Gene Chandler)
04-Gee What a Guy (Yvonne Carroll)
05-Heart and Soul (The Incredibles)
06-Hypnotized (Linda Jones)
07-In the Still of the Night (The Five Satins)
08-Look Over Your Shoulder (The Escorts)
09-Make It With You (Ralfi Pagan)
10-Oh My Angel (Bertha Tillman)
11-Pledging My Love (Johnny Ace)
12-Talk to Me (Sunny & the Sunliners)
EAST SIDE STORY Vol.07 @320
VOL.08
Vol.08
01-Baby Oh Baby (The Shells)
02-Could This Be Magic (The Dubs)
03-Darling Baby (The Elgins)
04-Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time) (The Delfonics)
05-Duffy's Blues (The Premiers)
06-Hey There Lonely Girl (Eddie Holman)
07-I Do Love You (Billy Stewart)
08-I'm Still Here (The Notations)
09-Sincerely (The Moonglows)
10-The Touch of You (Brenda & the Tabulations)
11-Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye (The Casinos)
12-Tonite, Tonite (The Mello-Kings)
EAST SIDE STORY Vol.08 @320
VOL.09
Vol.09
01-Ain't No Big Thing (The Radiants)
02-Angel Baby (Rosie & the Originals)
03-As I Sit Here (The Whispers)
04-Boo Hoo Hoo (Sa-Shays)
05-Earth Angel (The Penguins)
06-I'll Make It Easy (The Incredibles)
07-I'm So Proud (The Impressions)
08-Love on a Two-Way Street (The Moments)
09-Mama Didn't Lie (Jan Bradley)
10-One Summer Night (The Danleers)
11-Story Untold (The Nutmegs)
12-Tell It Like It Is (Aaron Neville)
EAST SIDE STORY Vol.09 @320
VOL.10
Vol.10
01-Chapel of Dreams (The Dubs)
02-Donna (Ritchie Valens)
03-Happy, Happy Birthday Baby (The Tune Weavers)
04-I (Johnny Flamigo)
05-I'm Your Puppet (James & Bobby Purify)
06-Oh, How It Hurts (Barbara Mason)
07-Please, Please, Please (James Brown)
08-Selfish One (Jackie Ross)
09-Stop the Wedding (Etta James)
10-Strange Feeling (Billy Stewart)
11-Where Lovers Go (Jaguars)
12-You Were Mine (Fireflies)
EAST SIDE STORY Vol.10 @320
VOL.11
Vol.11
01-Hello Stranger (Barbara Lewis)
02-I Need You Love (The Metallics)
03-Look in My Eyes (The Chantels)
04-Magic Mountain (The MedallionsVernon Green)
05-My True Story (The Jive Five)
06-Neve Give You Up (Jerry Butler)
07-Oh, What a Night (The Dells)
08-Over the Mountain, Across the Sea (Johnnie & Joe)
09-Rainbow (Gene Chandler)
10-Somebody Please (Vanguards)
11-The Bells (The Originals)
12-The Letter (The MedallionsVernon Green)
EAST SIDE STORY Vol.11 @320
VOL.12
Vol.12
01-All in My Mind (Maxine Brown)
02-Catch You on the Rebound (Brenton Wood)
03-Color Him Father (The Winstons)
04-Eighteen With a Bullet (Pete Wingfield)
05-Foolish Love (The Shirelles)
06-For Your Precious Love (Jerry Butler)
07-Smile Now, Cry Later (Sunny & the Sunliners)
08-Stay in My Corner (The Dells)
09-Try Me (James Brown)
10-Yes, I'm Ready (Barbara Mason)
11-You'll Lose a Good Thing (Barbara Lynn)
EAST SIDE STORY Vol.12 @320
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment