Mavis Staples
TRACKS
01-Until I Met You
02-Sweet Things You Do
03-The Choking Kind
04-You're Driving Me
....(To the Arms of a Stranger)
05-A House Is Not a Home
06-Security
07-Son of a Preacher Man
08-Pick Up the Pieces
10-Good to Me
11-You Send Me
MSPL-2017-Mavis Staples @FLAC
Only For The Lonely
TRACKS
01-I Have Learned To Do Without You
02-How Many Times
03-Endlessly
04-You're The Fool
05-Since I Fell For You
06-What Happened To The Real Me
07-Since You Became A Part Of My Life
08-It Makes Me Wanna Cry
09-Don't Change Me Now
10-Security (Bonustrack)
11-Son Of A Preacher Man (Bonustrack)
12-You Send Me (Bonustrack)
13-A House Is Not A Home (Bonustrack)
14-That's The Way Love Is
....(Duet with Johnnie Taylor) (Bonus)
MSPL-1970-Only For The Lonely @ALAC
A Piece of the Action
TRACKS
A1-Chocolate City
A2-Of Whom Should I Be Affraid
A3-Orientation
A4-A Piece Of The Action
B1-Good Lovin' Daddy
B2-Til Blossoms Bloom
B3-Koochie, Koochie, Koochie
B4-Getting Deeper
MSPL-1977-A Piece Of The Action @320
Oh What A Feeling
TRACKS
01-Tonight I Feel Like Dancing
02-Let Love Come Between Us
03-Loving You
04-I Don't Want to Lose My Real Good Thing
05-I've Been to the Well Before
06-Oh What a Feeling
07-If I Can't Have You
08-You're Made That Way
09-I Miss You (Since You're Gone)
10-We Got Love
MSPL-1979-Oh What a Feeling @FLAC
Love Gone Bad
TRACKS
01-Falling In Love
02-Show Me
03-I'll Always Love You
04-Love Gone Bad
05-It Only Happened
06-Holding On To Your Love
07-Beat Well Done
08-See What You Started
09-Interlude (Take Me To The River)
10-Holding On To Your Love
....(Mavis In The House)
11-Beat Well Done (Gospel)
12-See What You Started (Club Mix)
13-Holding On To Your Love (Club Mix)
MSPL-1984-Love Gone Bad @192
Don't Change Me Now
TRACKS
01-Ready For The Heartbreak
02-Sweet Things You Do
03-You're Driving Me (To The Arms Of A Stranger)
04-The Chokin' Kind
05-A House Is Not A Home
06-Security
07-Pick Up The Pieces
08-Good To Me
09-You Send Me
10-I'm Tired
11-Why Can't It Be Like It Used To Be
12-Chains Of Love
13-You're All I Need
14-I Have Learned To Do Without You
15-How Many Times
16-Endlessly
17-You're The Fool
18-Since I Fell For You
19-What Happened To The Real Me
20-Since You Became A Part Of My Life
21-It Makes Me Wanna Cry
22-Don't Change Me Now
MSPL-1988-Don't Change Me Now @192
Time Waits For No One
TRACKS
01-Interesting
02-20th Century Express
03-Come Home
04-Jaguar
05-Train
06-The Old Songs
07-I Guess I'm Crazy
08-Time Waits For No One
MSPL-1989-Time Waits For No One @VBR
Melody Cool
(EP)
TRACKS
01-Melody Cool (Extended Remix)
02-Melody Cool (Edit)
03-Melody Cool (Extended LP Mix)
MSPL-1990-Melody Cool @FLAC
Mavis Maples + Only For The Lonely
TRACKS
01-Until I Met You
02-Sweet Things You Do
03-The Choking Kind
04-You're Driving Me
....(To the Arms of a Stranger)
05-A House Is Not a Home
06-Security
07-Son of a Preacher Man
08-Pick Up the Pieces
09-Chained
10-Good to Me
11-You Send Me
12-I Have Learned to Do Without You
13-How Many Times
14-Endlessly
15-You're the Fool
16-Since I Fell for You
17-What Happened to the Real Me
18-Since You Became a Part of My Life
19-It Makes Me Wanna Cry
20-Don't Change Me Now
21-That's the Way Love Is
....(with Johnnie Taylor)
MSPL-1993-Mavis Maples+Only For The Lonely
@FLAC
The Voice
TRACKS
01-The Voice
02-House In Order
03-(Blood Is) Thicker Than Wine
04-You Will Be Moved
05-All Because Of You
06-The Undertacker
07-Melody Cool
08-Kain't Turn Back
09-I'll Be Right There
10-A Man Called Jesus
11-Why
12-Positivity
MSPL-1993-The Voice @FLAC
Spirituals & Gospel
(with Lucky Peterson)
TRACKS
01-Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
02-A Rusty Old Halo
03-He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
04-If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again
05-Wade In The Water
06-Precious Lord Take My Hand
07-I'll Fly Away From Here
08-Were You There
09-Go Down, Moses
10-Steal Away
11-Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
12-Down By The Riverside
13-Stand By Me
MSPL-1996-Spirituals & Gospel @ALAC
Have A Little Faith
TRACKS
01-Step Into The Light
02-Pop's Recipe
03-Have A Little Faith
04-God Is Not Sleeping
05-A Dying Man's Plea
06-Ain't No Better Than You
07-I Wanna Thank You
08-I Still Believe In You
09-At The End Of The Day
10-There's A Devil On The Loose
11-In Times Like These
12-Will The Circle Be Unbroken
MSPL-2004-Have A Little Faith @FLAC
We'll Never Turn Back
TRACKS
01-Down In Mississippi
02-Eyes On The Prize
03-We Shall Not Be Moved
04-In The Mississippi River
05-On My Way
06-This Little Light Of Mine
07-Ninety Nine and 1&2
08-My Own Eyes
09-Turn Me Around
10-We'll Never Turn Back
11-I'll Be Rested
12-Jesus Is On The Main Line
MSPL-2007-We'll Never Turn Back @FLAC
Live:
Hope at the Hideout
TRACKS
01-For What It's Worth
02-Eyes On The Prize
03-Down in Mississippi
04-Wade in the Water
05-Waiting for My Child
06-This Little Light
07-Why Am I Treated So Bad
08-Freedom Highway
09-We Shall Not Be Moved
10-Circle Intro
11-Will The Circle Be Unbroken
12-On My Way
13-I'll Take You There
MSPL-2008-Hope at the Hideout @FLAC
Live In Bremen
MSPL-2008-Live In Bremen @VBR
Recorded April 27th 2008, Kulturschlachthof, Bremen
TRACKS
01-Full Concert
You are not Alone
TRACKS
01-Don't Knock
02-You Are Not Alone
03-Downward Road
04-In Christ There Is No East Or West
05-Creep Along Moses
06-Losing You
07-I Belong To The Band
08-Last Train
09-Only The Lord Knows
10-Wrote A Song For Everyone
11-We're Gonna Make It
12-Wonderful Savior
13-Too Close On My Way To Heaven
MSPL-2010-You are not Alone @FLAC
Donostiako Heineken Jazzaldial
(DVD)
TRACKS
01. Header - Intro
02. Wonderful Saviour
03. Wrote A Song
04. Creep Alone Moses
05. The Weight
06. Wade In The Water
07. Freedom Highway
08. Losing You
09. This Is My Country
10. Too Close
11. Anyhow
12. We're Gonna Make It
13. Instrumental
14. Hallelujah
15. I'll Take You There
MSPL-2011-Donostiako Heineken Jazzaldial (DVDRip) @MKV
Heineken Jazzaldia, Festival de Jazz de San Sebastian
Plaza de la Trinidad - July 25th, 2011
San Sebastian - Donostia, Guipuzcoa, Spain
Live at Koerner Hall, Toronto
TRACKS
01-The Weight
02-You Are Not Alone
03-Freedom Highway
04-Why (Am I Treated So Bad)
05-I Belong To The Band
06-I'll Take You There
07-Eyes on the Prize
MSPL-2012-Live at Koerner Hall, Toronto @320
Mavis Staples & Nick Lowe
Basel AVO
(HDTV)
TRACKS
Stoplight Roses
Heart
What's Shakin' On The Hill
Long Limbed Girl
Lately I've Let Things Slide
She’s Got Soul
I Live on a Battlefield
Cruel to Be Kind
House for Sale
'Cause Somebody Cares for Me
I Knew the Bride (When She Used to Rock And Roll)
(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding?
For What It's Worth
Creep Along Moses
Wrote A Song For Everyone
You Are Not Alone
Will The Circle Be Unbroken
The Weight
MSPL-2012-AVO-HDTV @MKV
AVO SESSION 2012 Musical Theater Basel, Switzerland 10.28.2012
One True Vine
(CD)
TRACKS
01-Holy Ghost
02-Every Step
03-Can You Get To That
04-Jesus Wept
05-Far Celestial Shore
06-What Are They Doing In Heaven Today
07-Sow Good Seeds
08-I Like The Things About Me
09-Woke Up This Morning (With My Mind On Jesus)
10-One True Vine
MSPL-2013-One True Vine @FLAC
Can You Get To That
(TV SHOW)
MSPL-2013-The.daily.show (06.12) 720p.mkv
Live At Portland
(2CD)
CD 1
101-Can You Get Me That
102-For What It's Worth
103-I Like The Things About Me
104-Wade In The Water
105-The Weight
106-Why Am I Treated So Bad
107-Creep Along Moses
108-Freedom Highway
109-We're Gonna Make It
110-Instrumental
111-Let's Do It Again
112-I'll Take You There
CD 2
201-Cold War
202-Tightrope
203-Queen
MSPL-2013-Live At Portland @224.CD1-2
CD1: Live at the Waterfront Blues Festival, Portland, OR; July 7,
2013
CD2: Janelle Monae, Portugal, August 9, 2013
Your Good Fortune
(EP)
TRACKS
01-Your Good Fortune
02-Fight Master
03-See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
04-Wish I Had Answered
MSPL-2015-Your Good Fortune @FLAC
Livin' On A High Note
TRACKS
01-Take Us Back
02-Love And Trust
03-If It's A Light
04-Action
05-High Note
06-Don't Cry
07-Tomorrow
08-Dedicated
09-History, Now
10-One Love
11-Jesus Lay Down Beside Me
12-MLK Song
MSPL-2016-Livin On A High Note @FLAC
I'll Take You There
An All-Star Concert Celebration
TRACKS
101-You're Driving Me (Joan Osborne)
102-Heavy Makes You Happy (Keb' Mo)
103-I Ain't Raisin' No Sand (Otis Clay)
104-Woke Up This Morning (Buddy Miller)
105-Waiting For My Child To Come Home (P.Griffin)
106-Far Celestial Shore (Emmylou Harris)
107-Freedom Highway (Michael McDonald)
108-People Get Ready (Glen Hansard)
109-Respect Yourself (M.Staples & A.Neville)
110-If You're Ready (Ryan Bingham)
111-Hope In A Hopeless World (Widespread Panic)
112-Grandma's Hands (Grace Potter)
113-Eyes On The Prize (Eric Church)
201-Wade In The Water (Taj Mahal)
202-Have A Little Faith (Gregg Allman)
203-Turn Me Around (M.Staples & B.Raitt)
204-Will The Circle Be Unbroken
.....(Staples, Raitt, Mahal, Allman & Neville)
205-Slippery People
.....(Staples, Butler & Chassagne)
206-You Are Not Alone (M.Staples & J.Tweedy)
207-I'll Take You There (Mavis Staples)
208-The Weight (Full Ensemble)
MSPL-2017-An All-Star Concert Celebration @FLAC.CD1-2
If All I Was Was Black
TRACKS
01-Little Bit
02-If All I Was Was Black
03-Who Told You That
04-Ain't No Doubt About It (Jeff Tweedy)
05-Peaceful Dream
06-No Time For Crying
07-Build A Bridge
08-We Go High
09-Try Harder
10-All Over Again
MSPL-2017-If All I Was Was Black @FLAC24
Live in London
TRACKS
01-Love and Trust
02-Who Told You That
03-Slippery People
04-What You Gonna Do (Intro)
05-What You Gonna Do
06-Take Us Back
07-You Are Not Alone
08-No Time for Cryin'
09-Can You Get to That
10-Let's Do It Again
11-Dedicated
12-We're Gonna Make It
13-Encore Happy Birthday
14-Touch a Hand
MSPL-2019-Live in London @FLAC
We Get By
TRACKS
01-Change
02-Anytime
03-We Get By (feat. Ben Harper)
04-Brothers And Sisters
05-Heavy On My Mind
06-Sometime
07-Never Needed Anyone
08-Stronger
09-Chance On Me
10-Hard To Leave
11-One More Change
MSML-2019-We Get By @FLAC
Carry Me Home
TRACKS
01-This Is My Country
02-Trouble In My Mind
03-Farther Along
04-Hand Writing On The Wall
05-I Wish I Knew How
....It Would Feel To Be Free
06-Move Along Train
07-This May Be The Last Time
08-When I Go Away
09-Wide River To Cross
10-You Got To Move
11-You Got To Serve Somebody
12-The Weight
MSPL-2022-Carry Me Home @FLAC24
COLLABORATION
JOSS STONE
Soundstage
(DVD)
TRACKS
01-Intro
02-Super Duper Love (Joss Stone)
03-Fell In Love With A Boy (Joss Stone)
04-Under Pressure (Joss Stone)
05-Have A Little Faith (Mavis Staples)
06-The Weight (Mavis Staples)
07-Respect Yourself (Mavis Staples)
08-The Chokin' Kind (Joss Stone)
09-Right To Be Wrong (Joss Stone)
10-You Had Me (Joss Stone)
11-Spoiled (Joss Stone)
12-I'll Take You There (Stone & Staples)
MSPL-2005-Stone_Staples-Soundstage (DVDRip) @MKV
Keys To The Kingdom
TRACKS
01-This A'Way
02-Jumpercable Blues
03-The Meeting
04-How I Wish My Train Would Come
05-Hear The Hills
06-Stuck Inside Of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again
07-Let It Roll
08-Ain't No Grave
09-Ol' Cannonball
10-New Orleans Walkin' Dead
11-Ain't None O' Mine
12-Jellyrollin' All Over Heaven
NMA-2011-Keys To The Kingdom @FLAC
GUESTS
Alvin Youngblood Hart (vocals, harmonica)
Jim Spake (clarinet, saxophone)
Spooner Oldham (piano)
Jack Ashford (tambourine)
Ry Cooder (guitar)
Mavis Staples (vocals)
Up and Rolling
TRACKS
01-Call That Gone
02-Up and Rolling
03-What You Gonna Do (Mavis Staples)
04-Drunk Outdoors
05-Peaches
06-Mean Old World (J.Isbell & D.Betts)
07-Out on the Road (feat. Cedric Burnside)
08-Lonesome in My Home
09-Bump That Music
10-Living Free
11-Take My Hand, Precious Lord (C.Burnside)
12-Otha's Bye Bye Baby (feat. Otha Turner)
NMA-2019-Up and Rolling @320
Graffiti Bridge
TRACKS
01-Can't Stop This Feeling I Got
02-New Power Generation
03-Release It
04-The Question Of U
05-Elephants & Flowers
06-Round And Round (Tevin Campbell)
07-We Can Funk (George Clinton)
08-Joy In Repetition
09-Love Machine
10-Tick Tick Bang
11-Shake!
12-Thieves In The Temple
13-The Latest Fashion (Feat. Prince)
14-Melody Cool (Mavis Staples)
15-Still Would Stand All Time
16-Graffiti Bridge
(Mavis Staples & Tevin Campbell)
17-New Power Generation (Pt. II)
(M.Staples, T.Campbell, T.C.Ellis & R.Power)
MSPL-PRC-1990-Graffiti Bridge @FLAC
The Best of Blues & Soul:
From Urban Blues To Ghetto Soul
TRACKS
01-Billy Jack (Curtis Mayfield)
02-Got To Get' Cha (Maceo & All The King's Men)
02-The Bottle (Gil Scott-Heron & Brian Jackson)
04-A Message From The Meters (The Meters)
05-A Funky Song (Ripple)
06-Sport (Lightnin' Rod)
07-I Don't Dig No Phoney - Parts.1&2 (Moody Scott)
08-There's A Break In the Road (Betty Harris)
09-Cussin', Cryin' & Carryin' On (Ike & Tina Turner)
10-Good Lovin' Daddy (Mavis Staples)
11-Lucky Fellow (Leroy Hutson)
12-If You Want My Love, Put Something Down On It
....(Bobby Womack)
13-Nearer To You (Bettye LaVette)
14-Trespassing (Skull Snaps)
15-(I Got) So Much Trouble In My Mind
....(Sir J. Quarterman & Free Soul)
16-Squeeze Me (Parts 1 and 2) (Dynamic 7)
17-I Don't Care About Your Past (Ella Washington)
18-Grounded (Part 1) (Gloria Taylor)
19-Love's Sweet Sensation (C.Mayfield & L.Clifford)
20-Yes, We Can - Part 1 (Lee Dorsey)
21-Woke Up This Morning (B.B. King)
22-Mama's Got The Wagon (Mickey Murray)
23-All Your Love (I Miss Loving) (Otis Rush)
24-Juke (Little Walter)
25-I Wish You Would (Billy Boy Arnold)
26-One Man's Poison (Liz Lands)
27-Blue Guitar (Earl Hooker)
28-I Hear You Knockin' (Smiley Lewis)
29-T-Bone Shuffle (T-Bone Walker)
30-Smokestack Lightnin' (Howlin' Wolf)
31-Hound Dog (Big Mama Thornton)
32-The Fat Man (Fats Domino)
33-Shout For Joy (Albert Ammons)
34-Dust My Broom (Elmore James)
35-Reconsider Baby (Lowell Fulson)
36-R.M. Blues (Roy Milton & Solid Senders)
37-5 10 15 Hours (Ruth Brown)
38-Chicken Shack Boogie (Amos Milburn)
39-Blues, Get Off My Shoulder (Bobby Parker)
40-Louise (Live Keystone, Palo Alto, CA 1977)
....(John Lee Hooker)
VA-The Best Of Blues & Soul @FLAC
3 comments:
Thanks Chris. Here is 8 Discogs for your & other files
Mavis Staples-Discog(8)
https://mega.nz/file/7MVlCJAJ#o1lacM2t7tbFyYpuM85FY-Lm82qlBiHO4GTLLcbpycg
Thanks Chris for the Mavis Staples shares so many great albums
Thanks for all you do. I noticed that tracks 10 and twelve of Livin' On A High Note are corrupt. Any chance you could fix? Thanks!
Post a Comment